Venmo

Digital wallet & mobile payment gateway

(8.161)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

8161 avaliações

Rohit K.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Ideal Payment Processing Software for Small Businesses

Avaliado em 08/12/2021

Perfect for small businesses and better than using a square device for accepting payments.

Vantagens

The app is just great. UI/UX, how they have defined different user personas and the ease of making a transaction is fantastic. Super quick and easy to transact with any third party, strong authentication mechanisms and auto-credit to the account on file. Making and receiving payments is the easiest I've seen, and much better than zelle, or Paypal.

User support is fantastic and there have been instances where I was fully refunded back when goods/services were not delivered as agreed upon.

Desvantagens

It would be good to look at the credit worthiness/score and how reliable they are for their services. Currently there's no way to know (other than star ratings and sparse reviews at times).

Multi-lingual capabilities would be helpful too, especially when you are transacting with non-english speaking partners.

Lena V.
  • Setor: Veterinária

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Venmo for business is a must

Avaliado em 06/01/2022

I think Venmo is a great option for businesses to accept payments. It has trust, security, and financial stability, so I don’t have to worry about mine or my customers information being stolen or my money being lost. I like that I am able to use across everything I need, from mobile payments to pos. It is so easy to use and I can track all of my sales and history easily.

Vantagens

I like the many payment options, the ease of use, and the trust I have for the company.

Desvantagens

There are some features that should be more customizable, and the fees could be a bit more competitive.

Razões para escolher o Venmo

The features were more convenient and it is easier to use and control my money.

It has more versatility
Donald D.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Very confusing interface, not very user friendly

Avaliado em 14/12/2021

The the application called venmo is very difficult to use I still don't know how to get my money out. I have a small amount of capital stuck in venmo that I have no idea how to get out and I can't get an answer from anyone in customer service to assist me and how to get my money out.

Vantagens

There wasn't much that I liked about this software it was full of glitches and run around clickbait. The ads were outrageous so I can't really say there was anything that I liked about this application. I uninstalled it and started using another service.

Desvantagens

This software is very hard to use the interface is not user friendly you don't know how to get your money out. When you sign and you are brought to a screen that tells you your balance but there is no way to access it or make a payment or anything it pretty much leaves you sitting at a screen with the amount of money you have that you can't use.

Razões para mudar para o Venmo

I did not choose venmo I chose PayPal they offer a debit card a business card, and the interface is the easiest I have found to use to date. I have never had a problem locating withdrawing or paying with my PayPal account. Venmo was uninstalled and put in the trash can.
Brian G.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Why your business needs Venmo!

Avaliado em 22/12/2021

I love using Venmo and prefer it to any other payment method - its just so darn easy to use! I love it and you will too!

Vantagens

With Venmo your business never has to sacrifice an order for payment issues!
Venmo remains a top competitor in the payment processing market because of its versatility, ease of use, reliability, support and recognition - if you don’t have Venmo these days people start wondering what rock you’ve been hiding under!
Venmo’s user analytics and usability are top of the line and will make the payment of every sale the easiest part of the process!

Desvantagens

I have nothing bad to report, the app is practically flawless for the purpose it serves! If there’s anything to perhaps improve upon initially it would be the inclusion of crypto currency as crypto will continue to rise in popularity around the world.

PayPal e Facebook for Business

Razões para escolher o Venmo

I use both but prefer Venmo for the fee structure, ease of use, and social acceptance - PayPal is great but it’s also potentially more dated and less popular with the younger generations.

Razões para mudar para o Venmo

Venmo is again just the easiest to use and most popular amongst the younger generations. It’s trusted, reliable, and so easy anyone can do it!
Georgia C.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Venmo Supports Entrepreneurs

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

I was having problems selling from my catalog because of a lack of variety in payment options. With a suggestion of this software to my clients as an added method of payment that problem has been resolved.

Vantagens

The best feature of this product is the ease-of-use. Transactions are recorded for both buyer and seller giving extra security all around. These two features make this product a must-have for startups for entrepreneurs.

Desvantagens

I honestly cannot think of one thing that I dislike about this product.

Stripe

Razões para mudar para o Venmo

I chose venmo over stripe because of the popularity a venmo in my business and client circles.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I feel protected and secure with Venmo

Avaliado em 23/12/2021

I was a little worried because I don't like using things but I went ahead and started using venmo and I wouldn't use anything else now it was easy and I feel confident in my choice

Vantagens

They reassure you and make you feel safe in everything you do whether it be purchasing or being paid it's much easier than PayPal in my opinion in much safer than cash app or other such apps

So far I haven't found anything that I dislike about Venmo

Christian K.
  • Setor: Software

Easy for everyone

Avaliado em 19/01/2022

Using Venmo, I can accept payment for services that I provide. I can utilize in-person or request money digitally.

Vantagens

Venmo is very easy to pick up and start using. It’s simple to set up and easy to request money. It’s easy for users to send you money and seems like an easy entry to start accepting mobile payments.

Desvantagens

Venmo marketing pushing their own debit card. It’s a mobile payments platform, why would I need another card to keep track of?

PayPal e Stripe

Venmo’s simplicity.

PayPal e Stripe

Razões para mudar para o Venmo

Venmo is cross platform and already a popular choice.
Anders H.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

Venmo makes payments easy

Avaliado em 14/01/2022

It’s very simple to implement and connect to a business checking account. 95% of our customers are familiar with Venmo and like paying this way.

Vantagens

Venmo has helped tremendously in giving customers another type of payment option, especially people who want to pay right away and not wait for an email invoice.

Desvantagens

Processing fees are a bit high, and sometimes the QR code reader doesn’t work on sunny days.

Razões para mudar para o Venmo

Venmo has an easier app and more people use Venmo already.
Honey W.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Thank you PayPal, for offering Venmo!

Avaliado em 07/01/2022

Vantagens

Venmo was easy to use right from the download. Simple, uncluttered screens make transactions a breeze. A very user-friendly app. I've been using and trusting PayPal for more than a decade, and I feel equally safe using Venmo, knowing it's one of their products.

Desvantagens

I'm not particularly fond of the emojis they seem to encourage you to use, but that's just a personal preference. I'm not typically much of an emoji user anywhere. I also don't care anything about seeing the transactions of my contacts. Maybe there's a way to turn those off that I just haven't found yet. I do appreciate that I can make my own transactions private.

John W.
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy way to accept payments

Avaliado em 28/12/2021

I was thrilled when I learned that I could use Venmo for both personal and business payments. It was painful to sacrifice 3% of a sale when I accepted a credit/debit payment. Venmo has made accepting card payments much more cost effective.

Vantagens

I love that my business can accept credit/ debit card payments without having to sacrifice income for convenience.

Desvantagens

Venmo is still fairly new and businesses do not realize that they can pay for services with Venmo so I often have to explain it to them. It is not as intuitive as a regular payment processor.

Square Payments e Stripe

Fees

Razões para mudar para o Venmo

Venmo was the least expensive option available.
Gina M.
  • Setor: Escritório executivo
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Venmo is For the new aged business person.

Avaliado em 22/01/2022

Overall my experience like I said has been good with venmo I like it that it's versatile it's mobile everything is pretty much self-explanatory you know now there's Bitcoin you can buy I like it that I can use it for my business I can use it for personal I can use it anyway that I need to to fit the particular situation that I'm dealing with that's a great option I don't like that to cash a check you have to use the one particular service it would be nice if they offered several services so that you could choose which one you wanted to go through what rate you paid and then again like I said if you don't get accepted through one because they have issues or glitches or technical issues there is a backup that you can go through cuz some clients pay with checks and then that means we have to have a separate bank account to cash checks and I like the point of keeping everything together so that I can keep all my business stuff in one place

Vantagens

The features that I like most about them always is mostly that it's a very mobile and very versatile service that I can offer not only to my clients but that I use myself I not only use this in my business but I use it personally as well and it just makes it so much easier for me to be able to do all my banking or payments in one spot I can cash a check I can get a direct deposit I can take payments I can send money all of this while I'm still moving around and doing everything that I can for my business it's a great program a great payment option and a great way to be able to look at what you're doing financially while you're on the go.

Desvantagens

I guess the feature that I least liked is that they use Ingo for their check cashing services and I have had issues as well as other people that I know with Ingo because they will shut you out of their system and not really give you a reason and getting through to customer service and getting it sorted is almost impossible and very time-consuming and in my field that's something I do not have time for is to sit down and talk for hours and try and figure out something that I have no idea was a problem and it usually turns out that it's a technical error or it's a glitch or it takes a long time to fix and by the time they do that you found an alternative to doing what you needed to do anyway so that's my only con with venmo is that they use that one check cashing service so if you want to cash a check and you can't use Ingo then you can't use that feature of venmo and that's that's a downplay

Cicily L.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

Venmo Review

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

I love that it is really simple to use from offering the expense of a dinner to a companion to paying for products bought from a companion or merchant. No expenses, not all that much or obscure.

Speedy, helpful installments
Allowed to send cash from a financial balance or charge card
Low charge for Mastercard installments
Can pay for buys at select organizations
Offers a check card and a Mastercard
Adds a social component to sending and getting cash

Desvantagens

At present, Venmo is just accessible in the United States. Along these lines, don't anticipate utilizing it on any of your impending worldwide voyages. It depends on an informal community of known companions and individuals in close geographic nearness to convey advanced installments.

What's another impediment you really want to know about with the application? It's just accessible for individual use when connected to a Visa or ledger. Along these lines, even those organizations that pay an expense to acknowledge it can't straightforwardly utilize it.

The organization likewise puts a cap on client exchanges of $4,999.99 each week. This breaking point is applied on a moving premise. The equivalent goes for getting reserves.

At the end of the day, on the off chance that you really want to send a huge amount of cash, look somewhere else. Or on the other hand separate enormous exchanges into more modest aggregates paid more than a little while.

At long last, pundits have raised worries with Venmo's present security conventions. They stay wary with regards to the portable application's capacity to secure individuals' accounts. All things considered, the organization has questioned these reactions various occasions by stressing security settings.

Krishnamoorthy K.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy way to send and receive money

Avaliado em 27/09/2021

Venmo does not charge recurring fees, such as monthly or yearly fees, like other payment services. When sending money from a bank account, debit card, or your Venmo balance, there are no fees charged. Payment apps charge a 3 percent fee for credit card transactions, which is typical throughout the industry. There are also no fees associated with receiving money or transferring it to your bank account, unless you choose an immediate transfer rather than a regular transfer.
Venmo has a unique selling point in that it is not your normal payment app. Likes, comments, and messages are linked to each payment in this payments software, which incorporates popular social network elements such as likes, comments, and messages. Others, on the other hand, believe that it makes money transfers more enjoyable, which some users find to be true.

Vantagens

It is quick and simple to use. Finally, but certainly not least, it has a large user base, which means that many of your connections may already be using it. Venmo's success may be attributed in large part to its simplicity of use. There is very little of a learning curve. You may download it and begin sending and receiving money within minutes of installing it. Using Venmo to divide costs is also a breeze since it provides an on-screen calculator when you transfer or request money from someone. You may also send or request the same amount from several people at the same time if you're sharing a bill with a group of people.

Desvantagens

Once you've made a payment via Venmo, there is no way to reverse it. The money is sent promptly to the intended recipient. If you need a payment to be refunded, Venmo advises that you contact the receiver and request the money back. Other than that, you may request that Venmo's customer service reverse the payment on your behalf; however, they can only do so if the receiver accepts, if their account is in good shape, and if they still have the cash in the bank.

Payoneer

Razões para escolher o Venmo

Venmo had more features and a better mobile user interface.

Cash App

Razões para mudar para o Venmo

Personal transactions can be made using Venmo, instantly.
Nicole M.
  • Setor: Animação

Venmo personal review

Avaliado em 01/09/2021

My overall experience has been fair. Venmo's appearance is really good and makes me feel good being there. There are so many options that l used myself to make it more flexible for my business to send out and receive money. There are problems with scammers and detecting them. In the end its a good website.

Vantagens

Quick, convenient payments which makes it amazing in the times l really need to send out money under pressure. Free to send money from a bank account or debit card which is amazing because in my country we cant send money internationally so using venmo to make my payments international has made my experiences much more flexible. Low fee for credit card payments which is rare to find because everyone wants a commision and it is really good that you also have compassion for your customers. The website can pay for purchases at select businesses that l choose without me going there physically. Offers a debit card and a credit card that is international which makes it easier for me to make payments with websites that dont offer e-wallets. Adds a social element to sending and receiving money making it more user freindly and more appealing view.

Desvantagens

Payments are public by default and this makes me feel a little uncomfortable knowing people know about financial part of my business. This will probably make it easy for internet crimes to happen. Can't cancel payments which is fastrating because i do make mistakes when l am entering infomationa and l look aheadcand l cant go back. This is making me give out unnecssary payments not meant for those people. Popular with scammers and this is making it harder to detect who is real to work with and whos not. This makes the website a bit difficult to work on with those type of people.

Eric r. B.
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Venmo is a great consumer product with limited use for business

Avaliado em 07/06/2021

Venmo's incredible ease of use makes it essential for interacting with other people with whom I might loan or pay money for simple things. For vendors, it's a solid way to get access to credit card payments with okay fees.

Vantagens

Venmo is dead simple to use, with the QR code scan and effortless options to ask for payments or send them. The number of people who signed up for Venmo also helps - most younger folks are on it.

Desvantagens

The social aspect of the software is a bit odd in that I'm not in the least bit interested in what my friends are paying one another for. When people get funny, I suppose it could be entertaining but too much of the feed is people paying each other for rent, groceries and other mundane stuff. Additionally, this present a business challenge where you need to be cautious about posting your purchases if it's a private purchase for your business.

Razões para escolher o Venmo

Venmo is easier and in use by more people than PayPal.

Razões para mudar para o Venmo

More people have Venmo and it's not tied to Zelle's limited bank list.
Cierra W.
  • Setor: Armazéns

Venmo - 1 CashApp - none

Avaliado em 20/04/2021

My experience with Venmo was and is exceptional. I haven’t had even one bad thing happen with this app and it’s very reassuring to know your in good hands when doing transactions! Nobody wants to have to worry about where there money is and it’s safe to say that Venmo keeps your money and information secure and protected!

Vantagens

I loooooove Venmo! My favorite thing is that it’s safe because it’s completely controlled by you and only you! They also have tons of new features like a debit card. Plus they have customer service reps ready to help you with whatever, whenever! So you can send and receive money any time from anybody that has a Venmo account. Why is that special? Because it’s painless and timeless! This is my #1 app for transactions because it gets them done in no time. If your anything like me, I’m always on the go between kids, there sports, and work this app just really speeds things up when I need it most!

Desvantagens

I think the only downside of Venmo for me is that my transactions are public so anybody that has a Venmo account can see them. It’s not bad per se but it’s not something I love.

Sean D.
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect for accepting payments as a small business and band

Avaliado em 11/04/2021

We use Venmo to accept many forms of payment for shows and merchandise sales and I could not be happier with our results in doing so. We can now accept more in payment from fans and friends where in the past it was dependant upon whether they had cash in hand or not. I cannot say enough good things about Venmo in regard to is making the lives of small businesses and bands easier in the current time.

Vantagens

Makes taking payment for anything (t-shirts, vinyls, tickets) incredibly easy as the user pool is so vast that nearly anyone you come into contact with will have this app on their smartphone. It makes our lives as musicians increasingly easy as the world becomes more digital and has increased our revenue ten fold. We no longer have to swipe any cards or accept cash only as shows now that we use venmo as our primary point of sale.

Desvantagens

SOmetimes the scanning of other profiles does not work as intended. This feature working properly is incredibly useful and when it works properly it takes out the guessing in payment forwarding which is very nice.

Square Payments

Razões para mudar para o Venmo

Venmo is much more widely accepted by our customer base and therefore the decision was a no-brainer for me and my team.
Andy S.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Amazing Payment Solution for Many Applications

Avaliado em 29/03/2021

Venmo has always been a great experience and very intuitive...even for people who aren't technologically inclined. Everyone we have used it with or introduced it to has continued to use it afterwards with great results. We plan on using it for even more as it allows in the future. It's much easier and quicker than PayPal which seems to have been the standard until now.

Vantagens

Venmo is an incredibly easy and fast way to transfer money between people in a company for expenses and more as well as accept payments for merchandise (with the new business account options) and even pay people for their services. Since multiple people can be logged on, it allows 4 of us to operate financially when necessary without a delay. You can easily write what each payment is for and download monthly statements to keep accurate records of all of your transactions. Even better, most people have it and use it now so compatibility is rarely an issue. It makes everything we do faster and our customers even more pleased as they can pay for merchandise, tickets, or even simply donate at the click of a button!

Desvantagens

The only tough thing about Venmo that rarely arises is if someone doesn't use it. In that case, we need to have a paypal or cash option ready but that's not an actual problem with the application itself. It would be great if they could add annual statements to their download option in addition to the monthly statements. Annual statements would save some time during tax season!

• Setor: Imprensa
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Very efficient and popular

Avaliado em 27/02/2021

Since integrating Venmo as an additional payment option that my clients can utilize to pay their invoices, my collections have gone down, the average age on debt was cut in half and my business has actually increased because the level of trust clients have in me increased as they saw me as more of a partner than a vendor. All around, my business has benefited greatly .

Vantagens

the first thing is that it is very simple to register, add an account and implement. the second pro is the fact that so many people are using Venmo. I thought it would be a challenge to implement as a business tool to collect payments from clients but I was very wrong. In fact, the majority of the clients I approached with this option were already registered.

Desvantagens

the 2 biggest challenges to overcome were the security concerns people have about providing payment and account information online and chance of it being hacked. Having done the research on the product, those concerns were quickly alleviated and Venmo actually provided me with collateral to give my clients who had such concerns. the second challenge was overcoming the "Social Media" aspect. Venmo obviously gained it's popularity from the consumer side by incorporating a social media feel to it. Businesses on the other hand do NOT want their payments, collections, etc. broadcast in social media platform. It takes some convincing but once the ease with which payments can be obtained from their customers and how that can help increase revenues is properly explained, 9 of 10 clients jumped on board.

Razões para mudar para o Venmo

While Venmo is owned by PayPal and PayPal offers a more secure option for processing payments and sending money, Venmo provides the same avenue with which to quickly and seamlessly send money to individuals and is the 'hot' product right now. Having a younger influencer base that's already using Venmo opens up more options and thus provides the ability to work with another demographic segment
Shannon L.
  • Setor: E-Learning

Venmo is a MUST HAVE

Avaliado em 26/01/2021

I know VENMO is owned by PayPal, but VENMO is so much better in the day to day of collecting and sending money. My kids have it, making is super easy for me to "pay them back" or for them to get paid by a neighbor for babysitting or helping out in some way. Also great for "collecting" from people for a teachers gift. Some cons: the default option is "public." Sort of like face book or Instagram, the list of "who" you have paid and your comment are public. The amount is not. I set mine to "private", but that is NOT the default. If you want to spy on your kids and their record is "public" it's super easy. Also, it must tie to a cell phone and only one VENMO account per cell phone number and per bank account. This can make it harder to get your kids on VENMO if they don't have an active cell number (google voice does not count!, I tried it). Also with your spouse/partner, they cannot be hooked up to the same bank account as you on VENMO. The functional outcome of this often is that just one of you may have VENMO on your device. Lastly, you need to know someone's VENMO ID first. If you pay the wrong person, there's no getting your money back unless they kindly return it. There is a cell phone verification process that helps though or you can "friend" someone first to be sure you have the right contact before sending money. The biggest pro, it's super quick. You can request or send money almost instantly. Definite must-have. Get a friend to show you how to use it.

Vantagens

Super easy to transfer funds to anyone. Literally takes less than 30 seconds to request or send money. No more "not collecting" from friends for "their share" of the night out, you just send a "request". Very easy to send a tip or pay a babysitter.

Desvantagens

You can't tie your VENMO to a savings account.
Must have a cell number, google voice doesn't count.
Can be hard to search for people.
Setting default is "public" meaning others can see who you have sent money to and what you wrote in the comments.
You must write something in the comments or put an emoji for each transaction even if you don't want to.

Laura V.
  • Setor: Cosmético

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect for person-to-person, not the best for businesses

Avaliado em 13/01/2021

I use venmo for personal use outside of the business very regularly. I choose not to use it for my business for the reasons I listed in my cons.

Vantagens

This is probably the easiest and most user friendly money transferring app that I have used.
Venmo charges the user a very small percentage to do an instant transfer and there are no fees to do a transfer that takes 1-3 business days.
If you are out for drinks and decide to put the bill on one person's card, you can easily send them money to cover your portion and they'll have it before the check even comes.
If you need your money transferred to your bank immediately, you can have it within less than 3 minutes.
Another pro is that nearly everyone has it on their phones these days and that keeps things simple.

Desvantagens

It does keep track of your payments, received and sent; however, I feel that the use of venmo in a business is highly unprofessional and it can be a negative to the recipient. If a business owner or worker receives money for goods or services, they are charged a fee. While this fee percentage is very small, if you charge more than $100.00 for whatever your business provides, you're charged a fee and that adds up.
For example, I sent money for $1,400.00 and received a very nasty email from the recipient saying that they were charged $14.00 just to pull the money.
This is only with instant transfer, as I said, but it is something to be remembered for business owners.

Razões para mudar para o Venmo

Ease of use and the fact that everyone I know has it.
Kyle Y.
  • Setor: Filmes e vídeos

Text Your Friend's Money

Avaliado em 04/09/2020

Overall Venmo is one of the most useful apps I currently have downloaded. Having a way to transfer money from my debit card with an app is extremely convenient. Not only that but having a Venmo Card that doesn't even need me to transfer money to the bank is amazing. Most of the people I know with a smartphone also already own Venmo so after a meal or going to the movies, transferring money using Venmo is as simple as texting your friend's money.

Vantagens

Venmo has helped me in a countless amount of situations when dealing with money transactions. Its simplicity and ease of use allow for people who aren't as tech-savvy to transfer money without having to take a trip to the bank to go through a complicated process of transaction that could result in scams. I also think that the feature of people seeing your Venmo transactions is a cute addition to the app and adds a bit of humor along with the app instead of it looking like any ol' boring transaction app. Of course, not everyone wants their transactions seen by their peers so there is the option to turn it off. When opening the app, it requires a Face ID which adds a touch of security so anyone using your phone can't abuse the app. Adding people to your friend's list is also incredibly simple since your contacts can be added with the touch of a button and adding others requires entering a username. If you have money left in your Venmo, you can use a Venmo Card which is a debit card that directly takes money out of your Venmo account rather than your bank when purchasing anything. However, if you do not own a Venmo Card then you directly deposit your money to your bank account whenever necessary. Venmo has so many amazing features that make it a great app to use whenever you need to. Although Venmo may have not been the first money transaction application, it certainly is one of the easiest and most popular which allows for anyone to transfer money to each other.

Desvantagens

Venmo has many great features and not much to improve upon. One thing to note, however, is that when transferring money from your Venmo account to your bank account, a 1% fee will be deducted when transferring INSTANTLY. But honestly, this feature does not bother me at all plus there is the option to transfer it to your bank in a couple of days with 0 fees. Although not necessary I do think they could add a faster way to transfer money. My idea was that you could use voice control such as Siri, Alexa, or Google Home and tell them to transfer money to any one of your Venmo friends. I feel like Venmo has a lot of potential for new features but I don't feel like it doesn't need to be implemented as transferring money is already easy enough. Adding a dark mode or being able to change your color scheme may also be a neat feature.

• Setor: Educação superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

So easy and many friends, family and colleagues use this!

Avaliado em 19/02/2020

Love venmo! Literally use it with all my friends, family, colleagues, and businesses that accept payment via venmo. I rarely find someone who doesn't have this. It seems to be continously growing and asked of when coordinating payment of something. Highly recommend this software!

Vantagens

Takes a few simple steps to set up and start your account/link to your bank. So many people use this app that i rarely find someone who doesn't have it. Makes going out and splitting the bill with friends so much easier - to paying your babysitter, hairdresser, or the person who grabbed coffee for you, and so much more in a matter of seconds. People can also charge you or you can charge others when they owe you to help remind them and stay organized. Besides using the app, they push notifications to you every time someone pays or charges you, as well as when you make payment to someone. They will even send you an email to help stay on top of things.

Desvantagens

Only down side to this working in fundraising and as someone who makes philanthropic donations, many people want to donate through venmo but the platform isn't currently set up for this capability. I believe they are in a pilot mode for this capability but doesn't feel like they are moving fast enough on it and once it does go live, will it be easy to implement? Larger organizations have trouble with this, while i see smaller, less complex organizations being able to implement well. Huge potential though for this software!

Aaron H.
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Venmo has to be the best

Avaliado em 19/02/2020

Vantagens

Venmo is great! I downloaded the mobile app almost 2 years ago when I first heard about it and now I use it daily. This past summer I ran a local auto detailing business and many of my customers asked me if I took Venmo as a paying option, and sure enough, I did! This made things so helpful as each payment was instant and on the spot. Another great feature of the app is how user-friendly it is and easy to follow. Personally, I would recommend Venmo to anyone, whether it is for business, personal use, or friends.

Desvantagens

I do prefer Venmo as my money exchange app of choice, but it is not perfect in my opinion. I think that a portion of the "friend" features could be improved to avoid any privacy issues. Some of the capabilities that Venmo allows you to do can allow people to view all your transactions and friends. People and their money can be a careful subject so safety and privacy should be Venmo's concern.

Nadia B.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A great way to divide costs, reimburse individuals and get paid!

Avaliado em 11/02/2020

Venmo has allowed me to quickly and easily pay and receive funds. It's a useful tool to have among other payment options, and I find it useful to just let some money accrue in Venmo from payments so I can easily pay others, without having to transfer from my bank account. Venmo has saved me time, fees from transferring and complexity in issuing some payments.

Vantagens

It's an easy way to directly send money to someone. With a few clicks you can send money to a contact or likewise, easily receive money. You can indicate what the payment is for, and the money accumulates in your Venmo account. You can easily transfer it to your bank account, as well. It's a great way to pay on the go, in a simple way, without having to enter or know your payee's bank account information, address or anything else!

Desvantagens

You can only pay someone who has a Venmo account, so this is a small restriction that might not make it the default option for everyone. It's also quite informal, so it might not be the best way to receive or send money to clients or professional contacts.