4.684 avaliações
4.684 avaliações
Nathan L.
Setor: E-Learning
Traduzido para o Português

Why Would You Pay Another Way?

Avaliado em 24/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Fantastic. It gets the job done effortlessly.

Vantagens

It is so easy to make payments it's insane. This little app can do anything from splitting checks to invoicing freelance jobs.

Desvantagens

There isn't much I don't like about Venmo. The social side of it is okay and I don't care much about that part since I like to keep my payments private.

Michael C.
Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação
Traduzido para o Português

So easy you can teach your parents how to use it

Avaliado em 01/12/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great app that I would recommend to anyone who is okay connecting their bank account to it. Otherwise you'll have to worry about carrying cash on you 24/7.

Vantagens

I remember when this app first came out and was a bit skeptical of it but now I can't live without it. Its soooo much easier to pay family and friends with this app as opposed to worrying about carrying cash around. I also was able to teach my girlfriends dad how to link his bank account to it and it took no time at all. As a man who isn't very "tech savy" he couldn't believe how easy it was to send and receive money once we set it up for him.

Desvantagens

Sometimes there are issues with linking the bank account with the app but I cant say for sure thats on Venmo. That might be a bank security issue. We temporarily ran into it with Wells Fargo but after trying a second time we were able to connect.

Igor G.
Setor: Artes e artesanato

Middle of the Road

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 06/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Well, given whatI've written above not a good time at all.

Vantagens

The user base is pervasive. Too many customers had Venmo, and not PayPal (but not both like me).
No problems with the interface.

Desvantagens

Main problem being the company's communications regarding my dispute of a via Venmo purchase:

>>Your account is on hold.
There wasn't enough money in your bank account for some payments you made, so Venmo covered the amount for you.

You won't be able to pay people or transfer money to your bank account until you pay Venmo back.

Pay Venmo back
Amount you still owe
$35.00<<o recourse to dispute or contend the charge because Venmo handled the transaction but refused to it when the didn't go through and I canceled the payment.o one to speak to, no one to contact, robot menus that cover all options except the reason you're calling, call centers with employees with no powers to do anything about a problem without asking their supervisor.

This usually involves another long wait on hold and transfer to someone who must be explained the issue all over again from scratch. I estimate that I have had to explain my sometimes simple issue over and over 4 times. Because no one can be bothered to brief the person you're transferring the call to!

To me this reeks of bad management bad training and a faulty power sructure.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Elena S.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Traduzido para o Português

Fast. Safe. Confident - guaranteed.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 25/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Being a non-profit organization, Border Town Betties Pinup Social Club was - just like many other similar organizations - hit hardly by covid restrictions and cancellation. Naturally, we've transferred most of our activities and events online. Those of course included raffles, online auctions, donations and also funds from our charity sales. Venmo helped us successfully provide our supporters a convenient, easy and (what's the most important at the times of pandemics) safe and totally contactless way to pay for merchandise or donate to support a charity cause. We have an absolutely solid peace of mind, knowing that we can always rely on Venmo customer support when it comes to keeping track of all transactions, keeping our customers data safe and answering really fast to whatever concerns might appear. I personally think Venmo is a really useful innovation which improves lives of small business owners and saves them tons of time and nerves.

Vantagens

I like how easy Venmo is to operate and use, how much the developers put into users' sensitive data safety, fraud protection and guaranteed timely and prompt transactions. It's easy to use and fairly priced, perfect for a small business in our trying times.

Desvantagens

I would like to see a credit line or other similar products available from Venmo. I would also like to have an opportunity of shared savings account and other banking products from this company.

Daniel F.
Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Changed my life

Avaliado em 07/12/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It’s been a long flawless ride since the launch of this app.

Vantagens

I’m a freelancer and have handled cash and checks for years prior to Venmo. So much wasted time waiting in line at the bank. Waiting for the checks to clear.
some people are remote and can't pay with cash. some people forget to leave my payment. With Venmo there's no excuses to not being able to get paid wherever you are, whenever. I've been using Venmo since its inception and never had one single issue. the waiting time is ridiculously fast. they say 1-3 days and I can tell you that in my experience, %90 of the time it's in my bank after one day!
it's free! no other app compares!

Desvantagens

The loading time takes a while most of the time.

Lauren H.
Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Simple & Efficient

Avaliado em 07/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Venmo has made it easier for me to make transfers and send money electronically and securely for years. I love that I can all of the things that I would do at a normal bank directly from my mobile device or computer without having to get in line at the bank. It's safe and convenient and most of all, it's user friendly. My 86 year old grandmother uses Venmo!

Vantagens

Venmo offers money transfers and banking options at your fingertips. You can use the application on a mobile device and that makes it even easier to transfer/send money & invoices as well as check balances with just a few clicks of a button.

Desvantagens

There are not any dislikes that I have about this software at this time. I have not had any internal complaints with it at my company.

Setor: Serviços financeiros
Traduzido para o Português

Send and get your money the RIGHT way!!

Avaliado em 10/12/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Venmo has actually been an awesome product to have. My manager implemented this product to us and we’ve been using now for almost a year. We’ve never ran into issues since we’ve started. We love the feature where you can send emojis to our clients and receive payments all in the same platform. I love that Venmo makes its threat priority to provide a safe and secure product.

Vantagens

Split bill feature is pretty cool especially on night out with friends!

Love being able to use emojis!!

Desvantagens

3% fee sucks when sending money each time.
Using the cash app feature also charges but from the service you get it’s really not a big deal and I understand that the company need to get paid.
Having a feature like a reward center would be nice. For each transaction you accumulate so many points to eventually get a free transfer or cash out would be nice. Just a thought!

Tamanna T.
Traduzido para o Português

Best way for financial transactions

Avaliado em 22/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I switched to Venmo from anther app and I am sticking with it. It is super easy to transfer money from your bank account to Venmo with a single click and you can pay whomever you want with a single click.

Vantagens

I am amazed at how easy and fast it is to use. Compared to other similar cash transfer apps, venmo is very fast and easy to use. I can transfer money to friends who have venmo with just a click.

Desvantagens

The privacy option that allows/restricts anyone else from seeing your financial transaction is very fade. You'd have to pay attention to check it as "friends only", otherwise everyone can see who you're paying money to and for what.

Easy Payment Method

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 28/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is also great for getting reimbursed for rebates. For examples, earlier this year, I bought a case of Vizzy Hard Seltzer and received the rebate through Venmo. I like the idea of receiving a quick rebate via Venmo, as opposed to the archaic and tedious process of mail-in rebates.

Vantagens

Venmo can be used for a variety of things- from paying for your rent to getting paid for items that you are selling. As a student, I sell my old books to students in the class below me and they pay me via venmo.

Desvantagens

I don't know how to make it so that my transactions are hidden from other people. I am a private person and dont really like other people knowing who paid me and who I am paying for goods/services.

Sometimes it is difficult to find the people you are looking to pay on venmo. If you type in a name, a list of 8+ names with a different combination of spacing, capitalization and numbers shows up.

Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Suporting the smaller groups

Avaliado em 20/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very easy to use and interactive as you can see friends on Venmo and engage with them during the process.

Vantagens

That gives smaller civic groups and or organizations accept credit cards without having to have a square account.

Desvantagens

I'm not familiar if there is an organization option, as right now many times a board member or treasurer is accepting Venmo payments on behalf of a group.

Laura V.
Setor: Cosmético
Traduzido para o Português

Perfect for person-to-person, not the best for businesses

Avaliado em 13/01/2021
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use venmo for personal use outside of the business very regularly. I choose not to use it for my business for the reasons I listed in my cons.

Vantagens

This is probably the easiest and most user friendly money transferring app that I have used.
Venmo charges the user a very small percentage to do an instant transfer and there are no fees to do a transfer that takes 1-3 business days.
If you are out for drinks and decide to put the bill on one person's card, you can easily send them money to cover your portion and they'll have it before the check even comes.
If you need your money transferred to your bank immediately, you can have it within less than 3 minutes.
Another pro is that nearly everyone has it on their phones these days and that keeps things simple.

Desvantagens

It does keep track of your payments, received and sent; however, I feel that the use of venmo in a business is highly unprofessional and it can be a negative to the recipient. If a business owner or worker receives money for goods or services, they are charged a fee. While this fee percentage is very small, if you charge more than $100.00 for whatever your business provides, you're charged a fee and that adds up.
For example, I sent money for $1,400.00 and received a very nasty email from the recipient saying that they were charged $14.00 just to pull the money.
This is only with instant transfer, as I said, but it is something to be remembered for business owners.

Kyle Y.
Setor: Filmes e vídeos

Text Your Friend's Money

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 04/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall Venmo is one of the most useful apps I currently have downloaded. Having a way to transfer money from my debit card with an app is extremely convenient. Not only that but having a Venmo Card that doesn't even need me to transfer money to the bank is amazing. Most of the people I know with a smartphone also already own Venmo so after a meal or going to the movies, transferring money using Venmo is as simple as texting your friend's money.

Vantagens

Venmo has helped me in a countless amount of situations when dealing with money transactions. Its simplicity and ease of use allow for people who aren't as tech-savvy to transfer money without having to take a trip to the bank to go through a complicated process of transaction that could result in scams. I also think that the feature of people seeing your Venmo transactions is a cute addition to the app and adds a bit of humor along with the app instead of it looking like any ol' boring transaction app. Of course, not everyone wants their transactions seen by their peers so there is the option to turn it off. When opening the app, it requires a Face ID which adds a touch of security so anyone using your phone can't abuse the app. Adding people to your friend's list is also incredibly simple since your contacts can be added with the touch of a button and adding others requires entering a username. If you have money left in your Venmo, you can use a Venmo Card which is a debit card that directly takes money out of your Venmo account rather than your bank when purchasing anything. However, if you do not own a Venmo Card then you directly deposit your money to your bank account whenever necessary. Venmo has so many amazing features that make it a great app to use whenever you need to. Although Venmo may have not been the first money transaction application, it certainly is one of the easiest and most popular which allows for anyone to transfer money to each other.

Desvantagens

Venmo has many great features and not much to improve upon. One thing to note, however, is that when transferring money from your Venmo account to your bank account, a 1% fee will be deducted when transferring INSTANTLY. But honestly, this feature does not bother me at all plus there is the option to transfer it to your bank in a couple of days with 0 fees. Although not necessary I do think they could add a faster way to transfer money. My idea was that you could use voice control such as Siri, Alexa, or Google Home and tell them to transfer money to any one of your Venmo friends. I feel like Venmo has a lot of potential for new features but I don't feel like it doesn't need to be implemented as transferring money is already easy enough. Adding a dark mode or being able to change your color scheme may also be a neat feature.

Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

So easy and many friends, family and colleagues use this!

Avaliado em 19/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Love venmo! Literally use it with all my friends, family, colleagues, and businesses that accept payment via venmo. I rarely find someone who doesn't have this. It seems to be continously growing and asked of when coordinating payment of something. Highly recommend this software!

Vantagens

Takes a few simple steps to set up and start your account/link to your bank. So many people use this app that i rarely find someone who doesn't have it. Makes going out and splitting the bill with friends so much easier - to paying your babysitter, hairdresser, or the person who grabbed coffee for you, and so much more in a matter of seconds. People can also charge you or you can charge others when they owe you to help remind them and stay organized. Besides using the app, they push notifications to you every time someone pays or charges you, as well as when you make payment to someone. They will even send you an email to help stay on top of things.

Desvantagens

Only down side to this working in fundraising and as someone who makes philanthropic donations, many people want to donate through venmo but the platform isn't currently set up for this capability. I believe they are in a pilot mode for this capability but doesn't feel like they are moving fast enough on it and once it does go live, will it be easy to implement? Larger organizations have trouble with this, while i see smaller, less complex organizations being able to implement well. Huge potential though for this software!

Aaron H.
Setor: Automotivo
Traduzido para o Português

Venmo has to be the best

Avaliado em 19/02/2020

Vantagens

Venmo is great! I downloaded the mobile app almost 2 years ago when I first heard about it and now I use it daily. This past summer I ran a local auto detailing business and many of my customers asked me if I took Venmo as a paying option, and sure enough, I did! This made things so helpful as each payment was instant and on the spot. Another great feature of the app is how user-friendly it is and easy to follow. Personally, I would recommend Venmo to anyone, whether it is for business, personal use, or friends.

Desvantagens

I do prefer Venmo as my money exchange app of choice, but it is not perfect in my opinion. I think that a portion of the "friend" features could be improved to avoid any privacy issues. Some of the capabilities that Venmo allows you to do can allow people to view all your transactions and friends. People and their money can be a careful subject so safety and privacy should be Venmo's concern.

Nadia B.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
Traduzido para o Português

A great way to divide costs, reimburse individuals and get paid!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 11/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Venmo has allowed me to quickly and easily pay and receive funds. It's a useful tool to have among other payment options, and I find it useful to just let some money accrue in Venmo from payments so I can easily pay others, without having to transfer from my bank account. Venmo has saved me time, fees from transferring and complexity in issuing some payments.

Vantagens

It's an easy way to directly send money to someone. With a few clicks you can send money to a contact or likewise, easily receive money. You can indicate what the payment is for, and the money accumulates in your Venmo account. You can easily transfer it to your bank account, as well. It's a great way to pay on the go, in a simple way, without having to enter or know your payee's bank account information, address or anything else!

Desvantagens

You can only pay someone who has a Venmo account, so this is a small restriction that might not make it the default option for everyone. It's also quite informal, so it might not be the best way to receive or send money to clients or professional contacts.

Stephanie F.

Venmo customer review

Avaliado em 26/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with Venmo has been amazing. Now that I am so familiar with this app I can have my customers pay me that way with no extra charges or hidden fees - which in return have boosted my sales in my business. I have also recently had to deal with customer service due to charges on my Venmo card that were not me, and customer service was so amazing to work with. They figured out the problem, and had my money back in just a few days. Loved dealing with such helpful people who truly cared about my problem.

Vantagens

I love Venmo for many reasons, but one of my favorites is that they offer a debit card to use for your Venmo account. It is so nice being able to use money I have in my Venmo out at a store, on top of shopping online. The reload feature makes it even easier to use my card out at stores even if I dont have enough in my actual Venmo account it will then take from my bank account, but the fact that I can turn relaods off at any time I want makes this app perfection for me!

Desvantagens

I honestly dont have any complaints at all about this software at this time - BEFORE I got my Venmo debit card my only complaint was that some stores online dont offer paying with Venmo, but now that i have the card the stores that dont specifically list "Venmo" as a payment method I just put my card number in. So, easy fix.

Daniel F.
Traduzido para o Português

The Best Peer to Peer Money Transferring App!

Avaliado em 10/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Venmo makes small money transactions much faster and easier than with any app before. I've used it almost daily, and I can't say I've run into any issues or long wait times. I can't even rate their customer service, because I've never had an error or a transaction mistake in the entire 4-5 years I've used it. From paying rent to splitting the dinner bill with friends, this app makes money transactions easier than ever.

Vantagens

Venmo is quick, easy, and accessible. Users can very quickly set up an account, connect their card or bank information, and start sending money to friends and family! The app is very fast, without requiring too many clicks or menu navigation to quickly send or receive money. It can also transfer to your bank account in just a few days for free, or it can be expedited for a small fee.

Desvantagens

There really aren't many cons with Venmo. I would say one concern that users may want to look into is that if they use a credit card instead of bank information as their primary source of money, the app will charge extra fees. This is a minor complaint, but I've known a few users who had been unaware of this and were paying a fee for each transaction.

Kawal C.
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Venmo user genuine review for the product

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 25/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Venmo solves many business problems such as sending money becomes very easy using this product. Anyone within usa can transfer the money without any issue. Also, the money is very secure which using this software as it is very trusted software.

There are certain benefits which I have realized such as people can split bills such as dinner bill, tickets money and also the rent which is used to pay monthly. This benefits quite help people because they can use this application not only for money transfer, but also for splitting bills among each of them. Another benefit is that the transactions happen very quickly and its is quite stable.

Vantagens

There are many features which are most impactful such as easy way to transfer money to people and security of the software. By using venmo, anyone can send the money around united states of America to any other person by using this product. Moreover, sender who is using the application to send the money with security and this is the best part of using the product because your money is safe while it is being transferred.

In addition to this, the integration of this software is very easy with our existing business processes as you can easily install it in your cell phone and integrate with the systems.

Desvantagens

There are certain features which I feel are missing such as people can only money to the person who is currently living in Unites states as you cannot send the money who is outside usa. Furthermore, there can be some things which could be improved such as very quick transfer of money and get notified faster than any other app in the market.

There are no aspects of the product which are difficult to use. The software can be easily used by someone who has basic knowledge of using a phone.

In addition to this, the integration is not difficult with our existing business processes. It is very easy to integrate this application.

Aman S.

Best for everything

Avaliado em 09/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall experience with Venmo is great. It is best for both personal and professional money exchange.

Vantagens

This is a paypal product and we all know about PayPal. The product have all the creatures of PayPal and in addition to that it offers several benefits as well. The feature that I like the most is the offers and cash back rewards which are very frequent and recurring. This product helped me a lot and saved me hundreds of dollars.

Desvantagens

The product is very well overall but this is not an acceptable form of payment everywhere. Small businesses and companies, sores etc are not able to process the payments which went through Venmo. They should expands their reach.

Anne L.
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

MUST HAVE SOFTWARE!!!

Avaliado em 23/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

VENMO CHANGED MY LIFE. Paying friends, student groups, organization, small businesses have never been easier.

Vantagens

Ok - if there is a software that I can say that TRUELY changed my life, it would be Venmo. Venmo is such an easy software to use to transfer money between people. Whether it be splitting the bill between coworkers or completing business transactions, Venmo is the #1 app. Forget Paypal - Venmo trumps all. No one carries cash anymore... Venmo has been an integral part of fundraising at Cal (and in my daily life). My organization and other student groups on campus use Venmo to collect payment for things that we sell on campus - such as food, stickers, trinkets, etc.

Desvantagens

I wish there were business profiles for Venmo. For example, small businesses and organizations could create business profiles that many members of the organization can access so there can be more transparency with the funds.

Phoebe T.
Setor: E-Learning

Safe Way to Send Money

Avaliado em 06/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With Venmo, I am able to easily transfer and receive money from people. I have never had any problems with Venmo which makes my experience very positive. I am happy to recommend Venmo to my friends especially since they are in college where it is very useful in selling textbooks and receiving monthly bills from housemates!

Vantagens

I love the ability to send money and personalize the memos that go with it. It is much more personal, fun, interactive, and user friendly compared to PayPal. There is also the ability to transfer money into your account quickly if you need the funds for a very low cost. The interface is easy to use and understand for everyone who is of the eligible age to use Venmo. You can transfer money for whatever reason! I personally use it for bills and even research incentives for research participants.

Desvantagens

I love everything about Venmo. I find it easy to use and I have no problems with using it. Some people may find the verification process annoying however, it is a way to make sure your bank account and personal information is not being breached.

Ankush K.
Setor: Software

Venmo Review

Avaliado em 25/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I think it's fun and feels safe to use Venmo for your everyday transactions. Also, I love the ios version as you can integrate it with Siri and ask Siri to do transaction for you which is a great feature I think. I'm excited to use the feature of group transactions which they are going to launch soon I think.

Vantagens

Its effortless to do transactions on Venmo and it's the best option I can think of considering the fact there are so many alternatives. The free version almost offers most of the features you need for everyday transactions. It's well integrated with other apps like Splitwise which is a great feature as you can clear Splitwise balances using Venmo and I use that every day almost. Transactions using Venmo are really instant and safe.

Desvantagens

I wish they had less fees if you do transactions using your Credit card. Also default settings shares your transactions public which I think default should be disabled. I'm looking forward to use globally like with any bank account and any mobile number not just US which I don't think is supported at the moment.

Setor: Telecomunicações
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Payment got easier

Avaliado em 11/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

So happy to use this amazing product. Makes payment pain-free and quick.

Vantagens

The easiest way to pay for something is through venmo. With a couple of clicks you can pay, making it the most efficient and safe way to pay someone. And no service fees

Desvantagens

Right now alot of sites/organizations/ people do not take venmo. I believe in the coming years this will be the main payment system throughout businesses.

Tommy S.
Setor: Produção audivisual
Traduzido para o Português

Venmo is an absolute essential!

Avaliado em 06/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with Venmo has been amazing. Never have had any issues or problems with using the software. It’s constantly being updated and I just really can’t emphasize enough how much better it is than any other products I’ve looked into.

Vantagens

I love using Venmo to get paid and to pay others! It’s so easy and simple to use and the best part about it is that it’s free! Free to sign-up and free to send and receive money. A lot of other softwares make you pay fees to receive money and even send it which is totally annoying. With Venmo, I can get paid and transfer the money to my bank account totally free, and if I need to get the money instantly, then I can pay a small 1% fee to instantly transfer the funds into my account. Look no further, Venmo is a great option for handling funds!

Desvantagens

The only thing I can say about Venmo as constructive criticism is that it would be so helpful if you could pay yourself! As a small business that accepts payment through Venmo, it’d be so nice to be able to pay myself from my business account to my personal checking. Other than that, I really think this software is awesome!

Clark A.

Easy Money Transfer

Avaliado em 19/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Venmo has been a great tool for my family to easily send money to each other, especially in a day and age where hardly anyone carries cash.

Vantagens

Venmo makes it extremely easy to send someone money instantly. I use it to pay my niece to cut my hair. My sister-in-law uses it to pay me for mowing their lawn. I can easily send or collect money from my siblings who live all across the country. I have also used it to collect donations from coworkers to buy flowers for a funeral. Depositing the money in your bank account is fast and easy too.

Desvantagens

Once you send the money, you can't get it back or dispute the transaction. Venmo says it is for friends and family only and should not be used with strangers. You can request money, but people don't have to pay back. Many people use Venmo on virtual yard sales, but it is a risk to take because Venmo won't investigate fraud. One of my biggest complaints about Venmo is that a bank account can only be linked to one user. So my wife can only access our joint bank account. If someone sends me money, I have to send it to my wife first before we can deposit the money.