Avaliações do Loyverse POS

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

451 avaliações

• Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A lot of features given the super-budget price

Avaliado em 06/02/2020

It's been very easy to use after some initial setup (which is difficult on every platform).

Vantagens

Loyverse is in a rare space offering a very low cost product in the POS/restaurant ops space. Even at the low price point, they offer a kitchen tablet software (alternative to a kitchen printer), a POS for taking orders, sending orders to the kitchen and running a bill. It even has inventory management with alerts when your inventory is running low. With their SumUp integration you can do everything you need for running your restaurant without having to sign any long term contracts, setting up credit card processing, etc.

Desvantagens

Loyverse isn't a "bundled" product like a Toast or an UpServe so you'll need to get your own tablets/phones for your team to use (tablet for the kitchen, handheld devices for your servers) but that ends up saving you a LOT of money. There are a few "missing features" if you're comparing to other POS systems, namely staff management, online ordering, delivery management but these aren't concerns for a lot of businesses. For our business we ended up going with Toast for some of these missing features and the dedicated support, networking equipment, etc. but Loyverse was a very strong consideration for us. One of the key features we need as a tea house is a "forced modifier" where someone selects a package (i.e. high tea) and then needs to make some selections (which teas they want to have). This sort of workflow existed on Toast but not on Loyverse as of the time of our evaluation.

Scott

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Full featured POS for any cafe or restaurant

Avaliado em 05/02/2023

I wish I had found Loyverse when I first open the coffee shop because it would saved me hundreds and hundreds of dollars over the POS that we used before.

Vantagens

The best feature for my coffee shop is that we can use this software at no cost. We can use the software on either android or iOS devices and it connects easily to wired or Bluetooth printers.

Desvantagens

several of the buttons cannot have their descriptions changed which is confusing for some of the workers.

Michel
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Dk18

Avaliado em 15/06/2023

Whe usevit every day

Whe usevit every day

Vantagens

The integration White our ipad system was eazy .

Desvantagens

The fact that there is no table plan ,

Khalis

Great POS service

Vantagens

I like all the features that they provide here. Very easy to use and understand. Won't take much time to teach someone to use the app. Other apps that i used can only provide me with very basic function and only provide me with a month of usage. I really appreciate the free service the app provided me and other users

Desvantagens

There's only 1 problem so far, which is i can't select multiple items from 1 category. For example, when i want to select 1 Chocolate waffle and 1 Peanut Waffle, i can only select 1 and save it and then come back to select the other one. Maybe there's a way to do this but i still can't figure it out till now. I have watched all the tutorials from YouTube but still no solution.

Kulani
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Be the judge - Are we benefiting from using Loyverse?

Avaliado em 22/03/2023

It's a great app with powerful and attractive features.

It's a great app with powerful and attractive features.

Vantagens

Inventory management. running receipts, and adding stocks and any other sales related activity is simple and easy.

Desvantagens

Currency conversion could be useful. This will allow us to report in different currencies since we have our presence in different countries.

Ryan
  • Setor: Materiais de construção

Best POS

Avaliado em 02/02/2023

Keeping check of stock and purchase prices is so easy .

Keeping check of stock and purchase prices is so easy .

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and has never let me down. Has all the features you need in A POS system at a fraction of the price

Desvantagens

SAGE integration would be nice to see. It would complete the service in my eyes

SumUp

Razões para mudar para o Loyverse POS

Price was the first thing really. But I couldn't believe the low price
Stephane

Business changing app

Avaliado em 03/02/2023

Less stocks loss and quick shift reports. Very convenient for selling team and for the owner too.

Vantagens

Selling process and shift reports are amazing.

Desvantagens

There is not enough stats concerning customers.No pay later option the paiement types.

Baboucarr

Loyverse POS Business made easy

Avaliado em 07/03/2023

loyverse helps me to be well informed about my business with accurate and timely reports any and any I want.

Vantagens

I find the offline mood very useful and the back store which is very helpful

Desvantagens

the features that i would like you to add to loyverse pos is an invoicing system and estimates.

FreshBooks

Razões para mudar para o Loyverse POS

To me loyverse POS is more user friendly and could work for a long period of time with out internet. It is also free as long as you don't add employees, inventory management.
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Basic, Simple and Inexpensive.

Avaliado em 11/04/2023

Vantagens

The setup was easy to do.Compared to other options, it's inexpensive, and the user interface and experience are much better.

Desvantagens

The reports are not thorough and not customizable. Being able to choose my own criteria for a transaction report would be helpfull.

Vend

Razões para mudar para o Loyverse POS

I chose Loyverse POS because the other options where way to expensive.
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best deal on POS

Avaliado em 09/06/2023

Easy and free .

Desvantagens

Can not be used with PC, only smart phone or tablet.

Ma Theresa
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

Loyverse POS for Laundry Hub

Avaliado em 05/02/2023

Though there's still room for improvement for this software, I gave it a high score because compared to our used to be manual , it has really significantly helped us in timely reporting, accuracy & efficiency. There's still more I need to explore like inventory management, which I look forward to do soon. Overall, I'm very happy in my experience with Loyverse POS.

Vantagens

- simple and easy to use - convenient & efficient especially to our staff vs our old manual process wherein we still have to write no. of loads for wash & dry, detergent & fabcon ordered and corresponding prices in the job order- monitors our receivables thru open ticket compared vs old manual process we still have to stamp paid for job order copy thus prone to human error & more reconciliation if not stamp paid resulting to customer complaints- as the owner, i can easily view and download detailed sales reports, which is very helpful to me in analyzing the financials, trend, manpower scheduling & of profitability- customers love the professional look of the receipt vs our old manually written job orders

Desvantagens

- open tickets can be deleted without a trail. This is one control I haven't resolved yet. I'm not always present in the shop. Employee can just delete the open ticket if he/she plans not to remit the payment.

Souryams

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Used and Highly Recommend

Avaliado em 16/03/2019

Great system for FREE. It may have its kinks but you can only expect so much from a free program. Oh and also, Customer Service is super responsive and helpful which made the use experience much more pleasant.

Vantagens

The fact that this software is free is the major selling point. It has all the features you would want as a POS system and creates a great platform for loyalty programs for your customers. The live updating stock feature is another plus and has come in handy in my multiple projects. Works great with retail and I've just begun to implement this in a cafe. It syncs of easily with my receipt printer. All this for FREE

Desvantagens

As with other software, it can be overwhelming with the amount of features this application comes with. One of my least favorite issues was with updating the stock. I wish they had a more streamlined stock updating system. I often found myself with duplicates in my stock list which was throwing me off at the end of the month counting sales. However, this might just be a user error I have yet to sort out.

Jan
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Do no hesitate: use Loyverse

Avaliado em 02/02/2023

Using it on your phone makes it for us very easy to use. Our shop is very big and we walk around with our customers to collect the goods they need. Along the way we can provide price information and registrate the items we pick.

Vantagens

It is very easy to implement and use, also with multiple POS-units. Great you can see which transaction was on what POS. The dashboard app makes it easy to follow the performance of our business. With the export capabilities I can quite easily transfer data to our bookkeeping software.

Desvantagens

In the export of the receipts I would like more detail in the VAT. Now it is 1 amount but I need it devided into 21, 9 and 0%. As administrator I would like more capabilities to correct misstakes in transactions. Sometimes the wrong payment type is chosen and I cannot correct that in Loyverse.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect POS for small or starting business

Avaliado em 15/04/2023

Very useful, considering to buy pos in future.

Very useful, considering to buy pos in future.

Vantagens

Easy to use easy to understand, and absolutely free. Can use multiple printers too!

Desvantagens

I hope I can have all of the features for free, - It's fine because the reports are great, hourly, daily, monthly, yearly etc..

Brent
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

Great POS

Avaliado em 18/05/2023

Would recommend this to any business including all the add ons, use multi times a day save me hours a day for very little cost

Vantagens

Easy to set up, use and train new staff.

Desvantagens

The only thing you could say is that a display table layout would just finish off the program,

Ibrahim

Loyverse review

Vantagens

How easy it is to implement and to use. Easy access and intuitive

Desvantagens

There are things not customizable. A software need constant updates and to adapt new technology

Larry

Excellent package

Avaliado em 02/02/2023

There are so many benefits to be gained from using this product. It allows the tracking of performance on a daily basis or any period selected.

Vantagens

It is user friendly and logical when setting up. If problems encountered, the user manual is very detailed and informative

Desvantagens

Personally I would like to be able to select what items earn locality points and what item are not included.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Loyverse POS review

Avaliado em 06/10/2022

Overall experience is really good.

Overall experience is really good.

Vantagens

The interface and the GUI design was stunning. Easy access and easy operates give more enthusiasm to use.

Desvantagens

Little bit of expensiveness restricted the usage. If it's free more easy to use. Plus need to be compatible with older version of Android to use.

Lance

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Bojangles Sports bar and Grill Thailand suggestions

Avaliado em 03/02/2023

As a limited cash till and inventory manger it does an excellent job, i would like to see the costs reduced so using the whole system is obtainable

Vantagens

Easy to use and keeps track of inventory and cash

Desvantagens

Very expensive to use the optional features in another country...while a busy big business would absorb this without blinking paying in US dollars makes it unobtainable to smaller venues especially here in Thailand...this need to be looked at and reduced to correspond to the country its being used...our sales are not sold in US dollars so behind the 8 ball before its played

Saeed
  • Setor: Varejistas

Manager

Avaliado em 20/02/2023

Overall, I am very happy with Loyverse POS performance.

Overall, I am very happy with Loyverse POS performance.

Vantagens

I liked the layout and its intuitive logical flow. I found it easy to change its setting to adapt it to my business requirements. Using it over two years, I find it reliable and consistent.

Desvantagens

1- When I export some reports to Excel, the French words with special characters are not showing up correctly.2- When the program first starts up, the connection to the server at time is a bit too long.

Emmanuel
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

General purpose POS

Avaliado em 07/07/2023

Vantagens

We love it is as a POS, sales analytics and data syncing system.

Desvantagens

Syncing failures between devices. Database rollbacks.

Saowanee

The perfect POS

Vantagens

very easy to implement and use. the platform is very stable. Very easy to access the website and updates are done instantly. Lot of options during setup for easy use

Desvantagens

I really can't find any cons. maybe develop more the mobile app with more details reporting

Stuart
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Just perfect for a new restaurant business

Avaliado em 07/02/2023

Excellent. The help desk is responsive and effective.

Excellent. The help desk is responsive and effective.

Vantagens

Loyverse is super easy to use, intuitive and free! You couldn’t ask for anything else. I recommend this software to anyone opening a hospitality business.

Desvantagens

The only upgrade I would recommend is the functionality to add how many people are seated at a table.

Inge
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos

Best POS System from small to medium size businesses

Avaliado em 08/02/2023

Very happy with the software. Easy to manage stock and inventory list, and gives me insight on the performance of my business

Vantagens

Ease of use; quick response from support; reporting

Desvantagens

I wish I could create invoices on the system without having to link to another system to be able to create invoices.

Andreas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Cool POS software for a Start Up.

Very good. I am happy!

Very good. I am happy!

Vantagens

Easy to learn. All you need to start with a POS system.

Desvantagens

Need to integrate other payment systems than sumUp in Switzerland for payment. TWINT for example.Custom display: Layout colour should be changeble. Not only green and bigger numbers.