ClockShark

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1793 avaliações

Buffy
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Second time Customer for a Reason!!

Avaliado em 07/08/2022

I had worked for another similar company and implemented the program there, upon starting with this new company I thought it was worth using again because my experience with ClockShark the first time was amazing. Customer service is unparalleled, if I get stuck I send a message and within minutes someone helps me!! They've even sent me videos explaining how to do things!

Vantagens

The ease of use and simplicity of the on-screen format make it less overwhelming than other software I've tried.
It is easy to present to employees and overall very user friendly.
The people that provide service are incredibly helpful and super friendly to me!! There is also no hard sell for anything, I'm hoping to grow the company and when I'm ready for the premium level I know it will be an easy switch but no one has ever tried to convince me I needed more than I have.

Desvantagens

I would like there to be perhaps, a server for picture and video attachments as my techs like this feature the best, being able to upload information this way so that they have it for the future as well as the rest of the team to view. You can attach pictures but the videos have given us a bit of issue and the size of the file allowed is a bit restrictive.

Housecall Pro e ServiceTitan

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

HouseCall pro was #1 very expensive but it was also way overkill for what our needs were. We are a small company that does invoicing and bookkeeping through QB and I couldn't justify the price. Not to mention, after I cancelled they kept billing me hundreds of dollars and it was a challenge to get it back. Customer service not their #1 priority I guess! After this experience I didn't even want to take a chance with ServiceTitan so opted out after the sales call.
Megan
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

CLOCK SHARK was the answer to my time-keeping and scheduling needs

Avaliado em 06/07/2022

My overall experience w/ Clock Shark has been excellent. I tried several different time-keeping systems before I was told about Clock Shark. Each product I tried didn't quite fit my needs. There was always something missing or wasn't working for what I needed. Clock Shark does it all from being able to keep time, create as many job cards as you want, customize your own JobFlow and tasks, post comments and pictures and attachments on individual job cards w/ no limits! I've been using Clock Shark for about 2 months now, and I have probably close to 300 job cards created, and double that of pictures! This saves memory on my laptop from holding so many saved pictures. I just keep them on Clock Shark now. I know if I ever need to pull up a picture or pull up an old job, all the info and pics I need are there in Clock Shark in my job cards list! Clock Shark also has the fastest response time to questions by their customer support team. They really want to help you learn how to use Clock Shark and they have sent me custom help videos on how to do something if I ask. Their response time is un-matched.

Vantagens

Clock Shark does everything you need to schedule and manage multiple projects. I run a graphic installation business, and we can be at as many as 50 different locations in one week, or just a few locations the next. Doesn't matter, Clock Shark keeps every job organized. The JobFlow system helps keep jobs organized by which stage they are in, and you can filter through the jobs based on stages, customized to your liking and what makes sense for your business!

Desvantagens

Speaking of being able to filter through jobs based on stages, I'd say my least favorite thing is that when you do filter the jobs based on stage or whatever filter you want to use, the filter does not hold as you toggle between jobs. What I mean is, every time you filter your job cards, and you select a job, when you go "Back" into your full job card list, the filter completely resets and you have to reset your filters all over again. I think this is something important that should be addressed to save time and frustration from having to filter and re-filter the list over and over. The filters should hold no matter where in Clock Shark you navigate to. If I go to the schedule and back to jobs, the filters you set before should still remain and not refresh until you're ready to change them, just like in an excel spreadsheet.

Tommie
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Clock Shark - Great Functionality and Awesome Customer Support

Avaliado em 23/05/2022

It has been GREAT. A sales rep communicated with me even though I was doing my research over the Christmas holidays. They have been a great support from the day we signed on.

Vantagens

Clock Shark's best feature is the staff. They have fast response times. They're people are always courteous, helpful, supportive, and pro-active. During the 5 months we have been using the program, someone from their staff will reach out through IM or email just to check in. I also love the "chat" feature to get quick responses without having to be on hold waiting to speak to someone.
They have also asked for feedback on the product specifically around features we would like to see added. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to give that feedback.

Desvantagens

Reports - I would like to have to option to customize fields in certain reports such as time tracking.
Geolocation - Although I don't see it as often, I still see on occasion where a staff member's location wasn't logged. If it is because they turned off their location, I want to either be notified or have them logged out. It doesn't always happen.
Timesheet entries (real time) - I would like to be able to enter a time sheet and check it as still working so the employee can then go in and clock out for lunch and end of day. It would help eliminate a follow up to get the time activity for the whole day.

Melinda
  • Setor: Automotivo

I LOVE ClockShark!!!

Avaliado em 04/03/2022

Overall I've had a great experience from the start. I found ClockShark online when searching for a timekeeping platform and I researched several. ClockShark seemed like it had every feature I was looking for. When I reached out I was immediately called by a representative that was super sweet and informative. I loved even more that I was able to do a FREE TRIAL! I got to test it out for real, with my employees, and just as I expected we all loved it. So, I knew I had to look no further. You're guided by your own personal team member who's there by your side every step of the way that you can reach out to directly for support and they even randomly check in on you. I was able to do a screen share meeting once where they literally walked me through the site and physically showed me how to do things. It was great!
Plus, the website itself has very short, easy videos that you can watch and even have your employees watch to learn how to navigate the site. That is SO GREAT! The fact that they're short and sweet is very appealing because let's be honest, no employee wants to sit and watch a 30-minute video on how to use some new platform their boss is integrating into their daily routine.

Vantagens

I run a small business that is quickly growing, I handle everything myself from scheduling to payroll. It was becoming such an overwhelming job to keep track of every aspect of my business daily. ClockShark has taken such a weight off my shoulders! Not only does it have literally everything you can ever need to run a company efficiently, but it is also super user friendly!

Desvantagens

Honestly, from using it so much I've found little things here and there that can be tweaked to make certain features even more user friendly, but for the most part, it's right on the money! I haven't come across a feature yet that I haven't liked at all.

Addie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Robust time tracking software with lots of extra features

Avaliado em 28/10/2021

I am glad we switched to ClockShark. Their customer service is really responsive and you don't sit on hold for hours. They have a suggestion box for features users are interested in. Overall my experience has been great and when I hear other folks are looking for a time tracking solution I always recommend ClockShark.

Vantagens

This software ticked all the boxes I was looking for: time tracking with GPS location, GPS tracking while clocked in, a mobile app, crew clock-in, and kiosk ability, a web dashboard that's admin-friendly and easy to use, and the ability for me to reset passwords & fix access in-house instead of having to have my employee contact customer service on their own to do it. We don't even use all of the features of our pretty basic subscription so even at this very budget-friendly price point we have room to grow to before we'd even need to upgrade. I've heard about and looked at all of the project management features and tools and I'm excited to someday use those to their fullest potential enough to need to upgrade.

Desvantagens

I wish I could duplicate time entries for some workers from week to week or day to day. For instance, I have one worker for who I enter things manually and it would be really handy to be able to make a time entry on Monday, save it and then duplicate it but change the date to Tuesday. I would also really like to mark or save the reports I run most frequently with my preferred settings/customizations. Also, a Spanish version of the software would be great.

Ronny
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

If you have anything more than 5 employees, you need ClockShark.

Avaliado em 07/07/2021

If you're going to ClockShark from a manual timesheet method, you don't realize how much you can truly save by going to ClockShark. Our favorite part of ClockShark is their team. They are VERY awesome to work with - You have NO idea how important they are to us not just from a technical standpoint, but from the standpoint of making our lives easier all around. They have yet to cease to amaze us in their customer service skills, down-to-earth attitudes, and technical skills. [insert Wayne and Garth bowing and saying "we're not worthy! we're not worthy"]

Vantagens

We've had other systems in the past. While they were great, ClockShark was the most affordable with the most features and support. Their team has never let us down. Additionally, they made the setup effortless.

Desvantagens

The billing of ClockShark is just a little bit confusing when you're adding/removing employees from the system within a given year. It would me nice to show which users were added/removed when showing changes in billing. The use and need of an email address from each employee is limiting whereas if we needed to hire contract workers and log their hours, they would need to have an email address for logging in. This makes it difficult if you have the same person working for two companies using ClockShark.

Zoho CRM

Razões para escolher o ClockShark

Primarily looking for DCMA compliance, but also looking for a cheaper alternative to Tsheets.

Google Calendar e Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

The amount of features for the affordable costs, along with the DCMA compliance and the sales and support. It was an all-around win-win situation honestly.
Jason
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

The Game Changing App

Avaliado em 29/11/2020

It has been a game changer. And I dont say this lightly. To be quick view 2-3 weeks ago, on a certain employee or job, is so useful. Also the vacation requests feature is so practical for me. I was struggling to keep it all straight - who/when/how many days requested. That was a task!! Now once approved, I can look ahead at approved vacation requests and take into account when scheduling. Also, its keeps both parties honest. If there wasn't a vacation request sent, then the employee didnt "ask" for the time off and it makes less awkward when you get a conflict related to that time off request.

Vantagens

Being able to track/record the hours worked by each of my employees has been a great tool. And in different task categories is also useful as it relates to different parts of the invoice process with my customers. Now I dont have to text/email every time I am uncertain about something during their work day. (ex. How many hours on this job, how many hours doing this task, how many hours spent driving between jobs, etc etc)

Desvantagens

I have been inquiring if the development team could come out with some kind of trackable unit. In our case, I'd like the crew lead to be able to enter km for each job and maybe a total for the day. Then I can know what to bill to the client and I'd know what the employee gets compensated for. I just used mileage as an example. It could be supplies used or whatever - to suit whatever the vendor uses for materials, etc. For the interim, my crew leads just enter comments. However, this doesnt transfer over to the timesheet summaries. So it creates a little more work on the management side.

Hi Jason!

This is great news! We really appreciate your positive, thorough review! By the sounds of it, you will really love the conversations feature we just released! I'm really happy to hear that ClockShark is helping with so many aspects of your business and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you again!

Molly
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Great product

Avaliado em 07/07/2020

Overall experience has been great. Great price point, great customer service. They are always evolving and that is what keeps us here. They are willing to make adjustments based on the ever change environment and needs of their customers.

Vantagens

Customer service is beyond fantastic! The team really cares about the feedback and suggestions they receive and do their best to implement as much as they can. The simplicity to the user is great as we have technicians that need things to be quick and simple. Reports have come along way in the past year. They give a lot of information and you are able to customize them a bit more now. Implementation is quick and easy. Works amazingly well with QuickBooks and other similar software.

Desvantagens

There are some changes I would make personally to fit our needs. There isn't any real cons with Clockshark honestly. It does what we need it to do and the things it doesn't are simply requests we'd like to see to fit us better as a company.

Time Tracker, RUN Powered by ADP e Jonas Enterprise

Razões para escolher o ClockShark

TSheets was not working back then on a mobile app and it was too complicated for our technicians.

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

We liked the fact that ClockShark would would seamlessly with QuickBooks and we did not need to change our software completely. It was also the right price point for us with the number of employees we had at the time.

Hi Molly!

Thank you for the review. So glad to hear our customer support team was able to help you in the past. That's great that your technicians can get their work completed faster with ClockShark. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Jessica

Awesome Product for the Construction Industry

Avaliado em 14/04/2020

Overall I fee this product is wonderful! It has almost everything that we need for what we do in the Excavation, Demolition & Underground Utilities portion of the Construction industry that we are in. I looked and A LOT of different time keeping products and even used the free trials on a few... I am so happy that I ended up choosing this product in the end!

Vantagens

I like that this product was easy to set-up and my employees (who have had trouble with other timecard apps in the past) find it very easy to use and understand. I really like all of the customizations that I can do and the reports really help me see where my employee's time is being spent in greater detail. I love all of the different reports that can be accessed. This product definitely has great value for the money! It is exactly what we needed for our construction crews!!

Desvantagens

Trying to figure out which report does what can be a little confusing. I think the better report descriptions and maybe a quick example to look at before choosing/downloading would be beneficial. While there is gps or geolocating, I would find it very useful to have the employees be able to clock in under one job, but have it notify me if they employee clocked in outside of that location for specific job tasks. For example, if I have an employee clocked in under job "A" as "driving" out the job, I know they are outside of the boundaries, however, when the switch tasks to "Laborer" I want to know if they are within a specific radius/boundary for that same job "A". Especially since my employees get paid significantly different between the two tasks... I would like to automatically be notified if they are where they say they are supposed to be for that task.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear that you LOVE that you can customize your reports and how easy it is to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Keri

What a Difference!

Avaliado em 13/04/2020

We're getting a much better overall picture of the time used. I began seeing a general pattern in travel times to and from the jobs. Time going to a job was consistently longer than coming home. Turns out they were stopping to pick up parts along the way. While one guy went into the supply house, three more were sitting in the truck. Processes were put in place to eliminate the need for the stop.

Vantagens

Simple setup, easy to use by crew and for me the best part is that it actually calculates the overtime.

Desvantagens

As a construction company, we often use multiple rates for the same guy. First of all, they all make different rates depending on their skills and time with the company. Second, they make less to ride in the truck than they do when they're onsite. It would be awesome if this could somehow be factored in.

Hello Keri,

Thank you for the 5-star review! So glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your team to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Erin
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Clock Shark has been a very positive and useful asset to our agency. The GPS function is aces!

Avaliado em 11/07/2017

Clock Shark allows the employees within my agency to clock in and out for their shifts easily and with a GPS time stamp that assists the Admin users to do audits on the employees. As an HR Manager the 'Reports' function within Clock Shark for Admin users is super beneficial in assisting me to complete both my bi-weekly and monthly payroll as it allows me to input a custom range of dates to pull up reports. Being able to select which employees and which dates I need reports on saves time and headaches as I am easily able to complete my Payroll in an hour compared to 6 hours when our agency used written time sheets.

Vantagens

I like the GPS function so that our supervisors can keep track of where and when employees are clocking in and out from their shifts. This feature has helped us in solving more time theft instances than I'm happy to admit. As the HR Manager, I also love the 'Reports' feature. This makes my Payroll day so much easier.

Desvantagens

There are some features of Clock Shark that I wish were different. These features do not hinder my ability to complete my job so I don't wish to complain about them. For the sake of this review I will list just 1 feature I wish was different (to be fair I have never told the Clock Shark Admin about my frustrations so they can't fix what they don't know). The feature I do not like or wish was different is the 'Notes" section within each punch. It needs to allow for more room to write as we use ours to list our daily tasks at the end of each shift before clocking out and I run out of character room each day. I would also like a feature to differentiate the text bubbles on the time sheets from our task lists and actual punches that need to be fixed for employees. Maybe a different color? It's time-consuming to go in and look at every employee's text bubbles just to find punches that need to be fixed within all of the daily task lists.

Donna

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Frustration with time & attendance for a small business

Avaliado em 02/11/2016

I use Clock Shark's time & attendance software for our hourly & salaried employees in the office & field (not commissioned sales personnel). My search for finding this software was a result of being frustrated from an administrative standpoint of dealing with the paper timesheet for many years. No matter what changes I would implement to make procedures more stream-lined, it was difficult to get the results I wanted. Over the course of several years, I had researched and found many time & attendance software systems which would accommodate our needs. However, the costs for the software and maintenance were not feasible for a company our size - small. In 2015 I finally found Clock Shark that met my criteria - affordable, intuitive for the end user, receive timesheets on time to meet payroll, and job-costed correctly 98% of the time. I also discovered that the bonus of this software app was it integrated with Quickbooks payroll and has the capability to GPS track. After a few weeks of test runs with the app last October, I implemented the software on Jan 1 of this year. While there were some minor hiccups at the transition to this new system (mostly user errors), overall it performed well and eliminated most of my administrative frustrations dealing with the timesheet. The by-product of transitioning to this system was that it held everyone accountable and lowered our payroll costs. Since implementing the software, it has made my life easier for payroll and job costing purposes. The other unseen benefit is the ability to check on where your employees are or what they are working on while you are out of the office anywhere in the world that has internet service. It proved to work well when I traveled to Europe this summer. Even though we have a good staff and trust them, I was curious to see what would happen while I was out of town. I quit looking after a few days when I realized everyone was being held accountable to the time & attendance software. And even if I never did look, I had the ability to look at the time clock punch entries at a later time if something was questionable. I'm getting close to a year of using this software app, and overall it has taken away a lot of frustration I was experiencing with timesheets. I've been very happy with Clock Shark overall.

Vantagens

Ease of use for employees, job cost tracking

Angel
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

My Rewview

Avaliado em 18/05/2020

Overall works great for our line of work my techs are able to log in every time keeps a clean record of the hours worked easy to approve the time.

Vantagens

Since we had technicians I need to know where they are all the time I like the fact that it will show me the entire route for the day.

Desvantagens

The GPS does not give me an update per minute on the same day.

WebTitan, Time Tracker e TimeClick

Razões para escolher o ClockShark

My techs were having problems not able to log in, some of my techs had to reset their password every week and every time I called tech support they could not find the problem or they would create a ticket to have a more season tech review and no one ever got back to us.

Timesheets.com

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

Some of them were overpriced and require a year subscription and they would deduct on a monthly basis and if I cancel they would prorate it and return the difference. The other did not have a good GPS program and would not record the entire day if they ever lost their internet on the phone.

Hi Angel!

We appreciate the review. Glad to hear that you enjoy ClockShark's GPSTrak feature to see where your employees are at during the day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Angela
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

ClockShark = Time Saved

Avaliado em 12/05/2021

Because ClockShark handles all aspects of time sheets and PTO requests, I have gained hours of productivity on the job. Employees can see their own information, such as PTO used, how many hours they still have available, how much time they've clocked for the week, etc. It gives them the power to look at their personal data to answer any questions they may have about time worked or taken. Managers can approve time sheets and PTO requests much more quickly and efficiently, allowing them to move on to other tasks.

Aside from all the wonderful time-saving features of ClockShark...my favorite part is the incredible customer service. Every question is answered quickly, pleasantly, professionally, and correctly. Other businesses would do well to model their customer service after ClockShark's!

Vantagens

We use the time sheets, time off, and gps tracking features the most. Since implementing ClockShark, the tedious gathering, examining, and approving of time sheets has gone the way of the dinosaur. Clock in and Clock out mistakes can be corrected easily, and all employees can use the mobile app or computer to access the software. PTO requests have also been simplified and are easy to track since using ClockShark. This software has truly shaved days off of the administrative time and effort normally used when handling time sheets and PTO requests for payroll. The gps tracking feature is great when you have an employee out in the field who has mechanical issues...he/she can be easily tracked to quickly receive any help needed.

Desvantagens

We have a few employees not comfortable with technology and it has taken some time to get them comfortable in using the software. There have also been times when an employee clocks in or out on their mobile app and it doesn't sync with the program. Most of the time this happens in locations with poor cell or internet service. It is easily fixed when this occurs.

Jacob

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Coming from someone who can barely use a phone

Avaliado em 01/11/2021

Vantagens

I'm the kind of person that will manually write down every hour an employee worked onto a piece of paper, get a calculator out and then input that into my payroll. Clockshark helped save countless hours of timetracking, estimating, payroll, and many, many mistakes made along the way.

Desvantagens

All of the different features and pages were quite overwhelming at first seeing as I'm not the kind of person that can just open software and figure out how to use it. It took me a while to realize that the pop-ups are actual people who genuinely want to help you use the software and succeed. Once someone showed me how to use all the pages it was a breeze!

Jobber

Razões para escolher o ClockShark

I couldn't figure out how to use the other product and clockshark employees were more helpful.

it suited my needs more
Tristan

Best In Class

Avaliado em 16/11/2021

I've been extremely satisfied and impressed with ClockShark, from everything to its functionality, to it's customer service. I'd highly recommend it to any company with employees.

Vantagens

ClockShark makes scheduling and time tracking easy and enjoyable with their great functionality and incredible customer service.

Desvantagens

A very minor complaint is that the software typically takes a bit longer to perform routine tasks such as scheduling and timecard approvals when compared to some of its competitors that I've used in the past.

Timesheets.com e Homebase

Razões para escolher o ClockShark

After Intuit bought T-Sheets, there was a steep drop-off in customer service, and some technical issues started to arise that were concerning.

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

ClockShark was superior in almost every aspect, and their customer service was extremely impressive.
Nicole

Great Program and Easy to Use

Avaliado em 16/05/2022

Vantagens

We really like how easy it is for our employees to use ClockShark. The mobile app is simple and user friendly for an employee and manager. We switched from an app that was very difficult for managers to use, and now they are thrilled at the usability of this app. I also really enjoy how easy it is to process payroll. The time off requests features were able to fit our needs perfectly, which is where our other app also fell short. We really like the notifications for clocking in/out, as well as alerts when there is missing time.

Desvantagens

I wish that the time was shown in quarter hours instead of hours and minutes. I chose rounding to the quarter hour for times; however, all times are shown in hours and minutes which means I have to translate that. Also, I wish that the timesheet showed cumulative hours in real time, just so we could keep up wi6th hours as they are being worked, instead of waiting until the end of the day.

ADP Workforce Now

Paychex Flex

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

Geotracking was the main reason. Our technicians work in the field, so tracking where they are clocking in/out of is important to our company.
Leslie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Straightforward time clock software with easy-to-use app

Avaliado em 16/04/2018

Saves us money and streamlined our timesheet process, plus integrates with our accounting/payroll software for more specificity in job costing.

Vantagens

It integrates with Quickbooks! It saves us a lot of staff hours to not have to manually enter time on each employee each week. This is especially true since we have to tie nearly all staff hours directly to the customer and job they were working on, which often is multiple jobs per employee per day. The app is easy to use, so our crew leaders are able to make sure their crew clocks in and out on the job, even when they're on the go and running from one job to another.

Desvantagens

It took a little while to get everything set up just right so that ClockShark would work with all of our other systems and processes, but customer service was helpful and responsive through the process. Once we got it set up right, it's been smooth sailing. Definitely saves us money overall and helps us keep job costing reports accurate since all staff hours can be tied directly to the job they were working on.

Resposta do ClockShark Traduzido para o Português

Hey, Leslie! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! Glad to hear everything is going so well, and that you're saving time and money using automated time tracking w/ QuickBooks!

We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our Customer Success team. They'll appreciate your shout out, and of course, they're always happy to help if you need them. :)

Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Leslie! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

Tom

We love ClockShark

Avaliado em 14/12/2020

We have been using it for years because it works, the workers get reminders to clock in and ou, edits are easy, can see what's going on out there in a glance.

Vantagens

we use different tasks for each job, i like this feature, we are a prevailing wage contractor and need to track hours from county to county so we use many tasks. Also like the budgeted hours, as we get notified when close t our budget on a particular job. The geo fence is great also.

Desvantagens

When choosing tasks for different jobs, they should be listed in alphabetical order and after choosing one, on the next it should go to the list were you left off. not always the top of the list. we have many tasks and its a lot of scrolling. Notification choses can be more detailed. We have guys that pick up materials or leave from the shop on certain jobs it it makes for to many out of bounds notification.

Hi Tom!

Thank you for taking the time to leave an awesome review! This is great feedback!

As far as your tasks--they should be in alphabetical order! Sometimes if there is a space in front of the name, it counts as a character and can throw the order off. You can also adjust the mobile settings to list fewer/more recent tasks :) Same with notifications! On the mobile side anyone can set up a customized reminder under "employee reminders"! We can also limit the amount of job/tasks employees can see with access controls ! I would be more than happy to go over some of these options with you or you can reach out to support at 1-800-828-0689 Feel free to chat/call in and we can definitely help!

Keiko

Pro Co Painting - ClockShark Review

Avaliado em 06/11/2020

AMAZING! The software is incredible and so is their customer support. If there is ever any new features, questions or changes a team member from ClockShark is readily available to describe and help. The software is reliable, user friendly and affordable. We love ClockShark and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a scheduling or time tracking software.

Vantagens

Our favourite part about the software is the scheduling app and time tracking. We use it for all of our employees to ensure they know their schedules, where their job sites and that they get paid properly.

Desvantagens

ClockShark is continuously improving, there is nothing I dislike about ClockShark.

VeriClock

Razões para escolher o ClockShark

Need of a better scheduling app

Overall product offerings

Hi Keiko!

Thank you so much for the glowing 5-star review! I'm happy to know the scheduling, timetracking and customer support have been so helpful. It's always a pleasure seeing your name in these reviews, it means we're doing something right. Thank you for your continued support, we appreciate you and your company to the max!

Angelique

Great Value for Geo Location, Job Costing, Mobile Time Clock

Avaliado em 25/05/2022

Customer service has been superb. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me with set-up and even after our initial zoom meeting he answered my questions and helped me with a few other set-up items needed. He is personable and kept his meeting appointments with me as scheduled.

We had to add a time tracking app when we decided to go from in-house payroll to outsourcing our payroll to ADP as they don't do the job costing which requires hours worked on specific jobs. It has been a blessing because now we can track where our employees are at a glance and their time is more accurate. Plus the time is recorded daily so we don't have to wait until the end of the week to see how the hours are doing on each job.

It is an easy process to send the time information to ADP as well as to update the timesheets in my QuickBooks so that employee hours show up there.

The app itself is clean looking and easy to use.

Vantagens

Our work is done at our customers' homes and as an owner of a small company we can't be everywhere at once. Having the GPS Geo Location has been extremely helpful in managing the employees. If they forget to clock out you can see what time they left the area so as to get accurate time. You can see if they left the jobsite early or if they arrived late (many times this time would be inaccurate on their paper timesheets).

The integration with ADP for our outsourced payroll as well as the integration with QuickBooks has been very seamless.

Desvantagens

There was definitely a bit of work in the beginning to get things sorted out. I had to inactive 20 years of clients in my QuickBooks and also add the customer address to the Ship To address because that is the address ClockShark uses for their app. It took a few hours to get that updated but it will be worth it.

Some extra work that I didn't anticipate is that in order to use the Geo Location I have to go in to each job and click the button to add that. When QuickBooks updates to ClockShark I have to remember what the new jobs are and go in to add the GeoFence and to make sure I remembered to put the address in the right spot.

I have emailed them to request that our GeoFence is activated for all new jobs automatically and to update some functionality.

Jessica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Software for Any Company!

Avaliado em 09/07/2020

This solved my time tracking issues with my staff, its easy to use and very efficient. Scheduling jobs has also been easy and great using this software.

Vantagens

The product is easy to use and has multi purpose features for customizing your needs. I love the hour to minute time tracking as other apps I've used has decimals to minutes that confuse my staff. Additionally I love that you are able to add pictures along with clock in/out, helps greatly with tracking and record keeping.

Desvantagens

There is nothing I don't like about this software, its amazing!

Paycor

Razões para escolher o ClockShark

I was unable to customize the use of ximble with my company's needs and they do not have the option of hour to minute time tracking which was causing issues with my staff and understanding.

Paycor

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

It had easier use, better features, better customize options and a better price.

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the 5/5 star review! So glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the GPSTrak Feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Randall

Weekly Payroll Simplified!!!

Avaliado em 01/04/2020

ClockShark has saved our company $1000's of dollars due to the GPS and Geo Fencing feature. No more milking the clock.

Ease of use.
Being able to add tasks for certain jobs instead of creating a new job for the same property.
PTO Feature is really nice, eliminates endless paperwork and phone calls.
Accountability, keeps the employees on task.

Desvantagens

Would be nice to have a real time ping feature rather than a 15 minute update.

ezClocker

Razões para mudar para o ClockShark

Price, Features, usability and customer service is TOP NOTCH.

Hello Randall,

Thank you for your 5/5 star review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the PTO feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Cliff
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Time Cards to Digital

Avaliado em 22/11/2020

The CONS mentioned above are mostly inconveniences, therefore our overall experience has been positive and that I foresee continuing to use the ClockShark system moving forward.

Vantagens

Who's working and immediate recognition of hours completed is Great! The ability for me to visit Vendors, Suppliers or Customers and still know what staff has arrived and when they arrived is extremely helpful.

Our weekly time sheet tabulation has been reduced by several hours. We also have some employees that are hired from a Temp Agency and ClockShark has simplified our weekly reporting to them.

Desvantagens

Transitioning from the traditional time card system into ClockShark was a little more challenging that originally anticipated, but after a month of utilization our Staff are adopting and adapting.

It would be nice to have the flexibility to rename some activities, such as "Lunch" versus "Break". Our 30 minute lunch breaks are unpaid, while our 10 minute morning and afternoon breaks are paid. Staff inadvertently selects the wrong one which causes downstream work for Admin personnel.

We've chosen not to utilize the "Mobile" function as all of our hourly employees must report to the plant. It would be nice to deactivate the "Clock In" and "Clock Out" feature, but they do appreciate the ability to see schedules and other features.

I'm still unsure about ClockShark's billing. Our hourly staff turnover is relatively high and getting charged for a month of services for a person who left after three days seems costly. I've yet to contact ClockShark but in the past they have been very good to work with, so I'm hopeful there is a workaround that I'm not aware of as of yet.

Hi Cliff!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! I'm happy to hear that the Who's working now page is helpful and we're saving you more time to dedicate to your business!

That is great feedback and I would be happy to let our product team know of your suggestions! If you run into any issues please reach out to Support at 1-800-828-0689 (or chat/email in) and we can help smooth over any inconveniences you run into! Thank you again for your review!

David
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I have tried several different time trackers since I opened my business and this is the best.

Avaliado em 03/10/2017

The ability to easily track employee hours. They can add notes and even attachments when using the app. The software works with Quickbooks and makes it easy to export time sheets directly into Quickbooks.

Vantagens

I like the ability to designate which jobs different employees can access. The software has gotten better over time and the owner/developer is very responsive and obviously cares about the quality of their product. They continually ask what users want to see added and have instituted changes I (and many others) asked for. Employees are reminding to clock in and out when they hit designated geofences. I use this for my office staff as well as my investigators who work in the field.

Desvantagens

I really don't have any issues with this software. Maybe the ability for the software to text message reminders as well as send push notifications would be nice.

Resposta do ClockShark Traduzido para o Português

Hey, David. Thanks for sharing your review of ClockShark here on Capterra. It's the perfect forum for sharing what you'd like to see added to the product, and we love your feedback. The suggestion to have a text message reminder is one we get frequently, so I'll add your support to that idea in our Voting Page so it can get more traction.

I love to hear that the GPS Fences are reminding employees to clock in and out from the field, and that you've noticed all the many improvements we're continually making to get ClockShark even better for you. We appreciate your letting us support your company. If you ever need anything, please let us know. All the best, David! -Morgan-