96 avaliações
Justin F.

Very Simple Smooth System

Avaliado em 31/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A+ Greg has been an addition to our team. The CRM as a whole has helped us speed up our process, make things clear and ample amount of reports allow us to track, monitor and adjust.

Vantagens

We love eLead. Very easy for someone New to use, but if you want to take it to the next level that can be done as well. I would consider us a power user....from our front end to the back end we use the system, dot the I's cross the T's etc...Our Account Manager is easily the Best In The Business.

Desvantagens

Lot of little breaks, things not syncing up etc...

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy you have had such a great experience with our products and support.

If there is ever anything we can do to improve or make your experience better, please let us know.

Kevin C.

Fully Integrates with all 3rd Parties

Avaliado em 04/01/2020

Fully Integrates with all 3rd Parties, including Gubagoo chat and CarWars

Desvantagens

Must pay ReyRey an integration fee. Must watch for duplicate records and merge them.

Resposta do Elead

Thank you for taking the time to review Elead. We definitely appreciate your feedback and are happy you have had a positive experience utilizing it.

Stewart S.
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Very frustrating. Product has a lot of features, but design is awkward.

Avaliado em 10/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Offers some coordination of sales consultant and management. Tracks sales.

Vantagens

Able to send custom vehicle brochures, price quotes and pictures. Can send automated emails to customers. Good tracking of sent and received emails. Frequent online training sessions available.

Desvantagens

Search inventory for vehicle: when launched from customer record, eleads doesn't look for vehicle associated with customer.

Phone/email. Cannot change next task. Have to lie about completing it then change default to what's needed.

All new leads come in requiring phone call and email. Completing either of these tasks removes "new lead" attribute and drops them off that screen. Have to devise workaround to keep track of leads that still require action.

Vehicle pic manager hard to use. Cannot delete multiple pics at one time. After uploading a new pic, it closes all the folders -- you have to re-open them to insert an image into an email.

No way to prioritize customers. Hot customers get mixed on the same list as non-responding customers.
No good way to mark a lead that is looking for a specific car then be triggered to call them when it gets here. New or used.

When composing an email, if you close the box you're in, you lose everything. No warning to save.

HTML editor acts differently than any other one I have ever used. Awkward.
No way to use an email template in an e-brochure.

No way to sort a search results list by rep, customer, date or vehicle.

No audible notification for new leads.

No way to look at an overview of all the communications that have occurred with a customer. Must open each task and view every communication note individually.

Merge codes are unreliable - tech support was no help after 4 calls.

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you've encountered some issues, but your honest feedback helps as as we work to improve. As always, please let us know if we can offer you support or if you have ideas for how our products can be better.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 2.0/10

Joe T.
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

A CRM that Sales professionals will actually use

Avaliado em 18/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sales followup and management of the sales cycle have been greatly facilitated by eLead.

Vantagens

ELead has provided excellent customer support with staff familiar with our industry, including onsite support. Flexible configuration enables the CRM tool to facilitate and to measure specific and changing management goals. Custom work flow tasks and ease of use means our front-line sales staff actually use the tool.

Desvantagens

No major concerns or deficiencies have been experienced with this software.

Hello Joe.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide such valuable feedback to us. We're very happy that you've had such a positive experience.

As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you.

Jack B.

Efficient Automotive CRM

Avaliado em 09/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Elead has allowed my business to connect with our customers, with many tools of follow up available. Simple to use for the majority of our team.

Vantagens

Easy for new users that do not need high functionality. Robust reporting features. Able to connect multiple stores through the same dashboard.

Desvantagens

The interface seems quite dated. Some ease of use function missing. There are several products that should be built in but are an extra charge. Customer service is slow, and not available at all hours that the automotive industry requires.

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that you've encountered some issues, but your honest feedback helps as as we work to improve. As always, please let us know if we can offer you support or if you have ideas for how our products and service can be better.

Katie R.
Traduzido para o Português

Great reporting, easy to use CRM

Avaliado em 06/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, as someone who uses 3 different CRMs for 4 stores, I prefer eLead to the others 8 times out of 10.

Vantagens

I love the reporting. You can get more granular with eLead's reporting than with any other CRM in the industry.

Desvantagens

I do not love the technical issues we have had and the lack of support/management given to an individual store. We do not have a "performance manager" or anything like that to reach out to when support doesn't understand our request or need.

Hello Katie.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so sorry to hear that you have had some technical issues. We will have someone from our support team reach out to you to assist.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Paul H.

An Overall Good Product

Avaliado em 04/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've been using eleads for several years. Overall, it's a good product. I have definitely used worse CRM systems.

Vantagens

When used properly, Eleads is a pretty good CRM solution. The key to getting the most out of this CRM is To make sure that you have it set up correctly to match your workflow.

Desvantagens

The overall architecture is a bit antiquated. Interface can use a refresh. The navigation needs revamping.

Hello Paul.

Thank you for taking the time to review Elead. Feedback like yours helps us improve our CRM and other solutions for you. We're happy that your overall experience has been positive. Our support team is available to answer any questions you may have at any time.

Daniel H.

Great CRM tool

Avaliado em 05/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great experience! We would recommend to anyone looking for a CRM Tool.

Good support center
Great desking tool
We have multiple dealerships so the single customer base is very nice.

Desvantagens

Set up is never very fun with any crm company. Other than that I can’t think of many cons.

Resposta do Elead

Hi Daniel. Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're happy to hear you've had such a positive experience. Our support team is available if you ever have any questions or need anything.

Travis W.
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Good product

Avaliado em 13/02/2020

Vantagens

Best tool to keep with clients and customers

Desvantagens

I feel like it is a lot of tools that users like me can use but the training that comes with the package could be better.. customer service feels like you a bother sometimes.. I think deploying trainers to the store more often would maximize the tools that your company provides..

Hi Travis.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for Elead and apologize you feel the support you've received up to this point is lacking.

We're going to have someone reach out to you and help with whatever you need.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Kyle G.

BEST CRM AVAILABLE

Avaliado em 16/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The customer service is second to none! I fell like they are actually on my team and want the dealership to succeed

Vantagens

The flow of the CRM fits perfectly in the sales process. It flows very well with CDK and Routeone.

Desvantagens

The mobile app needs a little work but they are currently working on it.

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Hi Kyle. Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback and share your experience with us. We are so happy that you've found the CRM so incredibly useful and helpful. Our support team thanks you for the kind words also.

Erick K.

Better than What We Had, But Still a Ways To Go

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our experience with elead has had its ups and downs. Some errors were made during integration for our group which resulted in many months of changes to get it setup properly and some data leak occurred. Support has always been good but communication needs improvement. Level 1 tech support is hit or miss, you either get someone that has some idea of what you need or you get someone you have to train over the phone because it's if they just started that day. Level 2 support is much better. Sometimes closing the loop on open issues and tickets ends up requiring several attempts at follow up, so proactive communication from support could be improved. Changes are often made to the system without being communicated to the dealer (most recently the Reports were revamped, but the new ones weren't "turned on" for us so the Reports were just broken until we called in about it to then learn there were new ones created. The email debacle crippled us for several months and the way it was handled (by keeping it on the DL) was not professional and cost us many thousands of dollars. We use elead-hosted emails for our sales team and were sending out emails that weren't being delivered due to the blacklist issue but we weren't made aware of it until many customers were pointing out they weren't getting email from us. Updates on the fix were vague and it created a very difficult situation for us to manage across our dealerships. The new system seems to be working fine though. I have always felt that elead should focus solely on their CRM product and stop trying to be jack of all trades. We had to cancel the texting system because of lag time, we tried the outsourced call center for scheduling overflow but it wasn't helpful (although the call center can definitely benefit some dealers and is overall a good product). It has always seemed like glitches and issues could be resolved faster if there was more resources devoted to CRM instead of all the other little products they keep trying to launch. Amanda Langner is the best employee we have dealt with!

Vantagens

features, click to call integration

Desvantagens

Reporting should break down lead sub-sources

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Hi Erick. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product teams as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

Ryan P.

Long time eLead User

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Have been on eLead for almost 10 years now, so we are happy with the relationship over this term.

I appreciate the upper management at eLead and their level of involvement. Once they get involved, things seem to get addressed. My hope is that the lower tier support continues to improve their responsiveness and timeliness to resolve issues.

I think they should have an Open Ticket Portal for the Admin of the dealership (myself) to view at any given time to see all open tickets with support.

I think there is so much in the CRM that it is confusing sometimes for me to understand which reports are best to use and which reports are giving me accurate data or not. Perhaps reporting can be streamlined better and understood better by support so we can understand our results better to measure our analytics. (ie: Leads, Appts Made, Apps Shown, Sold...etc...)

My new Rep is excellent and very nice to work with. He is a great asset to eLead as a senior manager and I appreciate him communicating with me even with his busy schedule.

Overall, I am happy with eLead and would recommend them at this time to other dealers I know.

Desvantagens

The reporting tends to be confusing to understand as it relates to the analytics I am trying to measure per salesperson, BDC agent, lead source, etc...reassignment leads seem to be the greatest issue with the reporting being skewed.

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us, Ryan. We are continually working to improve our product and support and your feedback is a tremendous help in this effort. Reporting is a big area of focus for our product teams and we'll continue to streamline the tools to give you the insight you need. As always, please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you.

Rebecca T.

I am a FAN!!!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ben P has been amazing! He has resolved a lot of our issues and he has even created new reports for our team. Our lead count has increased for sales which is great. I will say for the inception and launch for our dealership it was not very organized. Sales was on point but our Service intro was awful. Two weeks after the launch Phil H showed up and saved the day! We had to relearn the system the correct way. For Service One the system is lacking in areas. I have expressed them to my contacts and they state that it will be brought up a their round table meetings. Overall I love elead compared to other systems we have used (CDK-Autopilot-ADP-xtime). I still have so much to learn and hope to master the system very soon. You guys have a great team for dealership support.

Vantagens

I like the reporting and the fact I can view what is going on from my phone at all times.

Desvantagens

The Service One and the CRM should communicate- example - if a customer has an appt and we are in the CRM tool making outbound calls we should be able to see that appt and not have to go to Service Scheduler. Under the Service tab in a customer's profile it should have the vehicle and VIN attached to the RO. Workflows' should be able to be implemented as the dealership sees fit. It would help with the follow-up for my team. When elead transfers a call to Service and to Sales they need to do a warm transfer. I have answered many times and the customer is very confused to what happen to the first person they were speaking to.

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Hi Rebecca. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product teams as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

Lyle H.

eLead One

Avaliado em 13/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We tried another CRM and went back to eLead1ONE after about six weeks with the other software. Their support, functionality, and ease-of-use is preferred over other CRM software. Is there room for improvement? Yes, with quicker response time to needed changes to our pencil, troubleshooting system errors, and I'd like to see more proactive contact from the provider about changes or improvements to their CRM.

Vantagens

Schedules are easy to run, templates for e-mails easy to set up. The texting feature keeps us compliant for communication and we work many deals by text alone. I'd like to see more functionality for duplicate profiles but for now, duplicate profiles are simple to merge.

The support is solid with a toll-free number, e-mail, or a performance manager escalation readily available. There are occasional hiccups with the web functions that can be handled by clearing cookies/cache, although I'd like to see a more long-term solution to this problem.

Desvantagens

Occasional failures and again solved sometimes by clearing cookies/cache.

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Thank you for your feedback, Lyle. It is definitely appreciated and helps us continue to improve our services and support provided. And, we are absolutely thrilled to have you back.

If there is anything we can do for you or your team, don't hesitate to let us know.

Angela M.

Elead review

Avaliado em 04/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

ELEAD1ONE has been a great CRM tool that has allowed for the customer follow up that we have needed for sales and service. I have worked with several Performance Managers over the years and JD Demott has made a HUGE difference for us. The support that we get is what keeps us using this CRM. I make use of all the features possible and if it doesn't have something I will ask for it. JD pushes my ideas to programming if it's something that can possibly be changed. It is a great working relationship between the dealer and the CRM company. They have helped us through 2 buy/sells so far and their implementation team is also very helpful. The Implementation team lets you know everything you need and helps you stay organized. Thanks for making our Auto Group such a success! Keep up the great work!

Vantagens

It has almost everything we need. I like the reports, the desklog, the workflows, etc.. Too many good things to list.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a tool that allowed the dealer to create their own reports. When new models come out they would be accessible faster as generic vehicles so we can work deals on them. I wish there was an audible sound when a new lead came in.

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Hi, Angela. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product teams as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

Rubi S.

Good for a small store

Avaliado em 02/07/2019

Vantagens

Been on the car business for 3+ years and this is the first time using eLeads. I do like the fact that the customers paperwork can be print out from the system, enter the credit application, and assign tasks to other users.

Desvantagens

Some past customers go away after 90 days of selling the vehicle. Seeing a list of people in the showroom is not available for everyone and is complicated to look at past weeks visits. There's no option to not do anything with a task until further notice.

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Thank you for your review, Rubi. It is definitely appreciated and will help us improve in areas that would be most helpful to you.

If there ever is anything you need or any questions you have, don't hesitate to reach out.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Jason P.
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários

Quality functional CRM

Avaliado em 06/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have used elead for years and I like it because it just work and it breadcrumbs every interaction with a customer. Nothing is lost or forgotten!

Vantagens

Elead is a great tool and most importantly it prevents us from losing track of customers and gives us a great system to keep in touch with them.

Desvantagens

The only negatives are some nagging setup issues one of which is a disconnect with our DMS where salespeople are getting dropped and customers are incorrectly becoming orphans.

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD CRM, Jason. We are so pleased to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with us and find the tools and resources available valuable to your business overall.

We are sorry to discover the difficulty you've had with some setup issues. Don't forget, we do offer resources and training opportunities if you or your team feel like there's a particular tool or option you'd like to become better experienced with.

John L.
Traduzido para o Português

The Elead system is a great CRM tool which allows me to carry our my daily functions.

Avaliado em 25/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is a great customer database and allows me to review our customer's profiles whenever required to do business.

Vantagens

It is user friendly and allows you to provide detailed information for each of your customers. As a member of the Internet Sales team, I use the system daily and it allows me to enter as much information as I require for our customer.

Desvantagens

I never received the proper training, so I do not know how to utilize all of the system features. There are so many things you can do with the system, but I am limited due to lack of training.

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Thank you for taking the time to review ELEAD1ONE. We definitely appreciate your kind words and are happy you have had a positive experience utilizing it.

Our training and support team will be in touch with you to schedule a time, which is convenient for you and your team, to provide the proper training to better use all the tools and features.

Christine C.

Absolutely love eLead!

Avaliado em 07/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use eLead at both dealerships I work at. The ease of use is perfect for the sales team, even those new to the product, while the reporting and accountability it provides is perfect for the managers.

Customer support is always quick to respond, especially my stores rep. I can call him basically 24/7 and he handles whatever I need with speed and professionalism 100% of the time. He answers any questions I have, makes suggestions and just gets it done.

As a company they are up to date with technology and willing to listen to ideas that you may have to make the product work even better.

Overall 5 stars!

Vantagens

Ease of use for new to seasoned salespeople and managers.

N/A

Hi Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate your kind words and feedback! We are passing this information to our product and leadership teams, as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you!

ELEAD1ONE

Edward A.
Traduzido para o Português

eLead does what we need it to do

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 26/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our main use of eLead is through our sales teams at our different stores. We also have Conversica interact with customers through eLead. The way we are using eLead works pretty well for what we recognize we need out of a CRM.

Vantagens

What I like most about eLead is the support when I need something. The rep who is my Performance Manager bends over backward to do whatever he can when we need questions answered and challenges solved. Our trainer has also been very accommodating and happy to create learning accountability assessments tools with me which have had a very positive effect.

Desvantagens

Some areas of eLead are not very intuitive. Our support gets us what we need when this is the case and improvements happen on a regular basis that often improve the CRMs usability.

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Thank you for your feedback, Edward. We're so happy that you're experience with us and our support team has been so positive.

We do have some training videos available on YouTube if you have not already reviewed those.

Greg F.

Eleads CRM

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have used Eleads for approx 5 years, between here and my previous job. The customer service has always been very good. The Rep that we have now, is excellent. She is always very responsive , helpful and very good with her follow up to any issues or concerns that I have. She also is very knowledgeable about her job and also tells me when she cannot do something that I want. If all of the Reps that I deal with were like her,my job would be alot easier and more fun to do.

Greg Friend

It is very easy to use

Desvantagens

It does have some limitations

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Hi Greg. Thank you for your continued business and for taking time to share your experience with us. We'll pass your kind note on to Tera. If there is ever anything we can improve, please don't hesitate to share your feedback with us. Our product teams are working on lots of new enhancements this year!

Avaliador Verificado

Best CRM in the industry

Avaliado em 07/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great company, great people, best CRM in the industry.

Vantagens

It functions as you'd expect and it's highly customizable.

Desvantagens

There are a lot of antiquated functions that accomplish the same goal which makes limiting user access a pain to manage because there are so many loopholes to dodge accountability.

It needs more active-management capabilities instead of relying on manual reports i.e., pop-ups for Manager to Review approvals.

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD CRM. It is definitely appreciated and helps us continue to improve our services and support provided.

Jerry A.
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Great software for a bigger lot

Avaliado em 08/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I can easily access appointmets and people i need to call, and if for some reason i'm busy I know someone will call the customers at some point that day.

Vantagens

Elead is great if you have a lot of inventory and clientele. The call center makes sure to call people and scheduled many appointments. They also write descriptions of what happens in the calls. There is a great calendar that organizes you day and shows your appointments. for Smaller lots its a great tool but you might be wasting you money if you don't generate a lot of internet leads.

Desvantagens

After the call center calls them they don't call again. I wish the descriptions were a little more in depth. I also would like to see when they called as in the time and the day that way i'm not guessing.

Hello, Jerry.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD1ONE. We are so pleased to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with us and find the tools and resources available valuable to your business. As always, our support team is available if you ever have any questions or need anything.

John D.
Traduzido para o Português

you will not find a more complete CRM tool, it does everything... from start to finish...

Avaliado em 10/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I know what and when my sales teams are doing during their day to day work to desking the deals.

Vantagens

There is not enough room in this block to list all the benefits of using the elead1 crm. from working leads to the showroom follow up, every dealership can create a custom workflow for every kind of follow up, there is no better CRM tool on the market

Desvantagens

sometimes it takes too long to get some issues resolved.. usually when it requires a software change request. getting forms implemented also takes too long..

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate your kind words and feedback! Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you!

Gea R.
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Great CRM for multi-line store!

Avaliado em 12/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Supportive Performance Managers and on-boarding made the transition to a new CRM easy! Enjoy the flexibility of creating our own presentation form that works best for our multi-line store.

Vantagens

eLead provides the ability to desk anywhere with ease, allows us to easily run a multi-line store together as one campus, and works great with CarWars for call tracking abilities.

Desvantagens

Tablet friendly up until April 2019 and issues still have not been resolved.

Resposta do ELEAD1ONE

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, Gea. We are happy to hear your overall experience has been positive.

Our support team is always available to assist you should you ever need it - especially as it pertains to the tablet issues you have experienced.