Avaliações do Poster POS

Poster POS

Sistema de POS em tablet baseado na nuvem para restaurantes

5/5 (8 avaliações)
Maksym K.

Functionality without sacrificing nice UX

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 11/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use Poster at family business (two venues - bar and a pub). Overall, it has been a great experience. It is easy to record the orders (it is a great advantage during busy evenings).
The system is stable. We haven't noticed any serious bugs, loss of data, etc.

Vantagens

* The ability to use tablet instead of the massive computer (cool for places with limited space)
* access analytics from any device
* Poster has almost all set of features for restaurant management
* good API

Desvantagens

Not a big disadvantage, but there are pretty few systems Poster integrates with. However, as mentioned API is well documented, so you can always connect the apps manually.

Eda Ö.
Traduzir com Google

Thank you for 2 year experience with you Poster!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 03/07/2018

Vantagens

It's very simple and useful. It includes everything that we need. I really recommended this software.

Desvantagens

I did not saw any disadvantage of this software. Its most useful software I have ever seen. Thats why I couldn't write any immortal things.

András J.
Traduzir com Google

An excellent solution for cafés, bars and restaurants. It's like having an extra employee.

Avaliado em 14/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Less stress, more information, more insights, a complete overview from my business, and a great assistance what to do.

Vantagens

It is really easy to use; you just need to fill in your products, your suppliers, adjust your stock. It can be done at a glance. The most valuable thing besides the inventory and sales management is, that it makes a lot useful calculation, which is a really big assistance how to do business. If you have employees, you will never have to worry about them; with Poster you can check them anytime and anywhere.

Desvantagens

After using it for more than a month, i just keep myself digging into deeper and deeper into the app. It has such a lot features that you need to carefully select what to use, and what not.

Diego Q.

Great Help!

Avaliado em 05/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great customer service, always answering our questions and helping us to set everything. thank you!

Vantagens

It´s a great POS i´ve been trying diferent sistems in the last years but this one is very complete and simple at the same time. Great control of inventories and cashflow.

Desvantagens

When using on windows it might crash sometimes.

Alonso A.
Traduzir com Google

I easily control sales in my pizzeria with poster pos app

Avaliado em 26/05/2019

Vantagens

This software really simplifies the way to control sales and what I like more is that it can be installed in any device or equipment like your Android or tablet. Its the best way to see how is going business when I'm not in the store

Desvantagens

So far we dont have any complains about the tool

John M.
Traduzir com Google

Cool design! So intuitive and user-friendly back office!

Avaliado em 03/12/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Everything works perfect, since I began working with the Poster. Right now I can go on vacation with my family and not worry about what is happening in my restaurant! Because in every f*cking moment I can check all the transactions, order necessary goods or to enter new promotion for the next 2 weeks! The support is also great, this guys have the answers to all my questions!
Recommend for sure!

Best so far

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 09/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

So far I’m convinced that this software was the best decision I have made so far

Vantagens

Installing this software was a breeze programming the software was easy because of the customer service