Invoice2go

Create & send professional invoices across every device

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

214 avaliações

• Setor: Agricultura

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

Avaliado em 06/03/2020

I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Vantagens

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices.
Very simple to make your own template for your company.
Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay.
Easy to create customer and item database

Desvantagens

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

George

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to learn use to use

Avaliado em 04/03/2022

Vantagens

I like the ease of use once you have set up your account and all your items or services you plan to offer. I love the app on the iOS platform makes it very useful on the go.

Desvantagens

They are no cons I can think of right now.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

Free trail and once I notice how easy it is to set up I choose to use this product. I also love the app I can pull ip any estimate or invoice right from my phone.
Cédric

No evolution

Avaliado em 09/03/2021

Vantagens

Nothing more than other program . Less application than the others.

Desvantagens

Noting new, i chat with you gys a couple of time i suggeste a lot of add they can do and in 4 years notting add. I regrate to go with invoice 2 go. If i have a chance to restart i will never go with them.

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

Yes because i was stupid in the time. I was thinking it was the same thing and the personal of invoice to go will lisent my conserne but no. Nobody was listening my idea.

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Hi Cedric. We are sorry to hear your concerns with the feedback you have provided to our team. We did want to let you know that we highly value our customer's feedback. Every time you reach out and provide your thoughts on our product or suggestions for new features, the feedback gets fed directly to our product team and the product managers.

Over the past few months, we have made quite a few improvements and changes to the home screen and added features such as tips, instant websites, file attachments, and many more, which can be viewed here: portal.productboard.com/mfvxmpyjbwalrgjjifndqyv2/tabs/3-launched.

All of these updates were made as a result of customer feedback. We are extremely focused on providing the best software to help support business owners with their workflow and look forward to continuing to expand our features. Thank you for sharing, Cedric, and please let our team know if there is anything further, we may do to assist.

Lawrence
  • Setor: Esportes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Invoice2Go is the way to GO!

Avaliado em 07/08/2022

Always has been a great product, great company.

Vantagens

Easy to use, lots of great features to help manage my business. Phone and Laptop integrated.

Desvantagens

Its a little bit difficult to speak to an advisor instantly.

Karole
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Invoice2Go - the Next Best Platform?

Avaliado em 10/02/2022

It was good while it lasted. I watched the platform started to implement sensible upgrades which showed growth. It is my first love but I had to move on since my company was growing in leaps and bounds and I had trouble keeping up using Invoice2Go platform.

Vantagens

I loved the simplicity of preparing Invoices and Estimates. I had trouble growing my business because the platform seemed starter service rather than management capable. There is plenty plenty room for growth.

Desvantagens

I hated the Payment platform used which is Stripe. Funds takes a minimum of 4 days to hit account. This was discussed on several occasions and they assured it took between 24-48 hours after deduction from client's banking platform. That was not so. I tracked the process several times and the least it has ever taken is three days. It made Cash Flow impossible resulting in insufficient funds bank charges. There are platforms paying in 24 hours maximum and instantly without a fee.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Invoice2go good but has opportunities to be better

Avaliado em 07/09/2022

Invoices2go is a very easy invoice system with limited features. It is a solid invoice system but not many bells and whistles. Easy to send to customers. Quotes can also be approved online from customers or office staff can approve to move it forward.

Vantagens

The software is very intuitive and does not need much training to know how to use and access the data, send invoices or create quotes. Easy to post payments without going into each invoice.

Desvantagens

The reporting options are very limited and it would be beneficial to be able to have more options to customize reports.

It is frustrating that there is no way to make notes related to communications with customers.

Another option would be to actually see the actual emails sent from the system. There is only the "sent" notation but you can't actually see the emails or dates sent from the system.

There was a feature to set appointments from within the software that was a great feature but then went away with an upgrade. It has come back but there was notification of the changes so workarounds had to be implemented outside of the software.

Chris
  • Setor: Mineração e metais
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Avaliado em 21/08/2022

Vantagens

Generally quite good and easy to use, having said that my use of the product is not very complicated.

Desvantagens

That it has a partnership with Stripe payments. Not good.

Xero

Pricing and suitability.
Hugo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

excelente herramienta para faturacion rapida digital

Avaliado em 11/11/2022

Vantagens

la facilidad de facturar digitalmente y tener el registro exacto de la hora y la fecha

Desvantagens

el cambio de nombre puede ser engorroso si ya tienes activado otro

Ryan
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Used solely on mobile device for convenience

Avaliado em 05/11/2022

Decent app, PayPal integration, minimal templates can be customized.

Vantagens

App is east to use and quick to create and email invoices.

Desvantagens

For me, the monthly fee wasn’t worth it so I swicltched to an alternate tool that is free but sufficient for my needs.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

Potential

Avaliado em 08/11/2022

Vantagens

We were very hopeful that this would be a great overall solution for our invoice and billing. It does as expected

Desvantagens

Slow and difficult to use. We were constantly having to call support, most of the time it was user error

Elaine
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Good invoice App

Avaliado em 13/02/2021

I have been working with this app for about 10 years. I have not had a major problem with it. The few times I did need to talk to an agent, it was pleasant and helpful.

Vantagens

Ease of use for reports in daily, monthly, quarterly, annually. Works across all my electronics

Desvantagens

Missing subscription receipts for auto-renewel. Some accounting reports not registering the discounts.

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

Familiarity because I tried it with the free app system and I like that I can do whatever my business needs require. So I continued to purchase the subscription from Standard , now Unlimited. Everything it says on the website, I use for my bookkeeping, accounting, reports, etc.

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Hey Elaine! We are thrilled our reporting features help you and your business for the past 10 years. Thank you very much for your support. We want to learn more about the discount reporting issues you mentioned. Please let our support team know how we can help at [email protected] Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon, Elaine!

Scott
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

10 stars if I could! THIS COMPANY CARES!! A decade of loyal partnership says it all!

Avaliado em 15/11/2021

Over the past decade, we have remained loyal to Invoice2go. We love their small business feel and their ability to meet the needs of our company promptly and efficiently every time! They cater to all businesses big and small and are consistently actively engaged in improving, and attaining viable solutions to meet the growing needs of their clientele. THIS COMPANY CARES. (And THAT alone— is huge!)

Vantagens

Easy to use. Customer support is amazing! The product is professional and reliable. Affordable. And you really know that they care about your success. After all, that’s the best way to achieving their own success (which they’ve certainly accomplished!)

Desvantagens

Bug fix needed. I don’t like that I can’t call support anymore but they’ve made up for that with prompt, efficient communications amongst their team via whichever network they use to communicate with one another in order to operate as a singular unit to provide effective and outstanding customer support!!

Houzz Pro

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

Loyalty. Easy user experience.
Herman
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

Invoice2go is great!

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

I’ve used it over the years as they keep improving it. I usually like the improvements.

Vantagens

I like the way it helps me track my income and expence’s. I like that it helps me invoice my customers. It makes me look very professional. Customizable invoice layout is pretty easy.

Desvantagens

The price is steep. I think Intuit’s similar product is $300. Some times when I convert an estimate to invoice it brings up another invoice. The sales tax has to be added each time even though I have saved items I repeatedly enter.

Quickbooks Point of Sale

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

Invoice design and ease of use.

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Thank you, Herman! Customizable and professional-looking invoices are a huge part of what we do, so we are glad you find our features intuitive to use. We offer a variety of plans starting at 5.99 per month. Please check them out on our website. Thanks again for leaving us this review!

Alan
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

Invoice2go Customer Review

Avaliado em 01/03/2021

Great! We have referred many new customers based on our experiences and will continue to do so. My wife just started a new business called RepBizz and she bought a subscription

Vantagens

Very easy to set up and use. We like being able to do everything using our mobile devices in addition to our desktop computers

Desvantagens

Had a few issues with credit card processing and delays getting our funds into our bank account. This service was from an outside vendor and we did get it resolved.

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Hey Alan! We are so grateful for your review and recommendation! Congratulations to your wife on opening up a new business, RepBizz! We are excited to help support you both on your journey with your businesses, and should you need anything, we are more than happy to help. Happy invoicing!

Keith

user

Avaliado em 15/02/2021

keeps track of all ongoing business transactions

Vantagens

Product easy to use when on the road

Desvantagens

Tough to update and make changes to clients creates multiple entries not templates to work off of
Arrangement of past invoices seems odd
Would like to have more options store important or unpaid items in a separate account.
Would like to have multiple account options for additional businesses

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Hey Keith. Thank you for leaving us this review. We appreciate the feedback and have brought your suggestions up to our product team. We would love to hear from you to gather more detail about your business needs. Please send us an email to [email protected] at your earliest convenience.

Sarah
  • Setor: Fotografia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for small businesses - Saves your time and is worth the money

Avaliado em 05/08/2021

As an owner and main photographer of a photography business, I am so busy all the time with tasks and managing inquiries. The app helps me quickly send quotations, invoices, track payments and expenses all while I'm out of the office.

Vantagens

The software is customizable so you don't see it's coming from an app. It raises your professional aesthetic and saves an incredible amount of time. I can be out and about as a photographer, get an inquiry, make an estimate within a few months and send it to a client from my phone. The client can approve the quotation, it moves to an invoice, and the whole process is amazing. The customer service has also been great anytime I've had a small issue.

Desvantagens

I do wish there were easier options to use multiple currencies, but it's not impossible. Unfortunately the easy payment methods are not applicable in Oman where we usually operate from, but if Paypal gets approved someday for Omani currency this won't be an issue. I also wish it was a little more affordable, or there were benefits for being a longer-term customer.

Barbara
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Invoice2go makes billing so easy!

Avaliado em 04/03/2022

I've used Invoice2go for my last 2 businesses! I don't have an accountants mind, so the fact that this software is so easy to set up and use has been great! It looks bad (and is bad for the bottom line) for a business to let bookkeeping matters lag and this software makes it easy for someone whose strengths don't lie in numbers/accounting to easily keep an accurate view of your business financials. The ease of use makes invoicing so much less time-consuming and allows me to spend that time improving my business!

Vantagens

After you've taken the time to enter products/prices/tax rates and client databases almost everything from that point forward is just a menu selection. Calculation is done for you! Reports are done for you. You have an overview of sales by client, date range, past-due invoices and due dates. You also have year-to-date totals and variable time ranges of your choosing to help get a better feel for the direction sales are going and a comparison of past years! It also gives a easy picture of which clients are past due and by how long so action can be taken sooner rather than later! And it allows easy preparation for tax time!

Desvantagens

There are many layouts available based on your business needs and many customization options, however I think that the graphics and 'feel' of the invoices could use some improvement! The functionality, which is the most important however, is great!

Seth
  • Setor: Varejistas

Go for INVOICE2GO!

Avaliado em 25/10/2021

Vantagens

I’ve used it and I’m using it for the past six years and haven’t wanted to switch or find anything else to use because it’s so nice as I described – they even listen to you when you call and give ideas they actually make changes that you suggest to make their product better for you; and eventually for others to benefit from your ideas, as well.

Desvantagens

There are some things you’ll probably want to change about the product depending on your specific business accounting needs. They do listen to you. And it’s not a perfect program, but you can make changes and suggestions and if enough people suggest the same thing or if it’s a really good idea and would ever thought of it that implement it right away!

Jeri
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

Bocephus

Avaliado em 08/03/2022

Vantagens

Pretty easy to use, professional and sends out easily.

Desvantagens

I feel the price point is off for small businesses. I need a tool to do “x” job, “a” is what I feel is a fair price for tool. I need to buy subscription for tool that also does “t,u,v,w,y,z” for $a+$250. 50% more “a” when I only needed 20% more “x”.

• Setor: Eletrônicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Invoice2go

Avaliado em 31/01/2020

It’s been great. Gives us a great tool to put together invoices and estimates on the fly using phone tablet or laptop.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Available on iOS and Android.

Desvantagens

Direct integration with google calendar to input name and address on document. Little heavy on pushing their payment processing and other features.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para escolher o Invoice2go

Bc this is the worst product in the world

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

More direct features to what we were trying to do.
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great simple to use invoicing software

Avaliado em 12/12/2020

Vantagens

I have looked at many similar packages over the years, and have discussed with colleagues on what they use, Invoice2go has been by far the best I have found.
Top features for me are that it looks very professional, it’s is simple to set up and use, the different levels you can choose and customise, payment reminders, and if stuck with something then the customer service is excellent!!.
I have been using invoice2go for over 6 years now.

Desvantagens

Cost - that is all. Maybe just a little cheaper would be good.

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Hello David, we cannot thank you enough for this review of our product and customer support! We are ecstatic that we can keep your workflow professional and straightforward. Thank you for partnering with us for the past 6 years; we look forward to many more! Happy invoicing!

Peggy
  • Setor: Tradução e localização
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for small businesses!

Avaliado em 12/03/2021

My business is on the road always. I do not have an office or a staff. I love to finish a job for a customer and input a few pieces of info and my invoice is ready to send. I can see when they opened it, and I can mark it paid . There are many features that I don’t need for my business , but they are available ; purchase orders, expense tracking , time tracking etc.

Vantagens

I love being able to manage invoices so easily. A few entries for each invoice , then click to send and done! There are many features that I do not use
, but they look good as well.

Desvantagens

It booted me out snd when I signed back in, I ended up with 2 accounts. The customer service chat helped me figure out what happened and it was easily fixed .

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Hey Peggy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Quick and easy invoicing, especially for a business on the go, is what we strive to provide for small businesses such as your own. We are overjoyed to hear this, so thank you for sharing!

mykhaylo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Fix the bug with phone number on invoices and estimates

Avaliado em 02/06/2021

Its good, customer support is there. Wish the bugs would get fixed faster

Vantagens

Quick, simple and relatively easy to use

Desvantagens

There are a few bugs and very big requirements for fast internet

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

Did not want to switch yet
Brian
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED

Avaliado em 01/02/2017

I have been using Invoice2go for about two years now.
This is my story:
Invoices have disappeared from their database on a regular basis over the two years.
Fortunately, because I BCC all my invoices, I had backup copies in my email.
My invoices that I emailed out did not reach my clients. Invoice2go figured they'd been delivered to their junk mail. Some of our commercial clients keep us waiting up to ninety days before paying, and so we waited. When we finally determined that they hadn't ever received the invoices, it was sometimes six months or more before we got paid. Invoice2go recommended that before sending an invoice, that I contact my customers and get them to change their email setup to accept our emails.
When Google Chrome updated, Invoice2go didn't; they were incompatible and it would not work properly. I switched to Firefox but continued to have issues. All of my settings, the email message ...all were dropped when I switched over. As a result, and unbeknownst to me, I was no longer BCC'ing my invoices to our company email. During that interval the database dropped another fourteen invoices and I did not have my email backup to rely on. It took a week in the office with my employees, going through the database, time sheets, and work orders to restore those invoices. The problem was further exacerbated by the fact that I didn't know who the invoices were for, if the jobs had been completed or if the invoices had even been mailed out. I lost all the material lists and the pricing. I also discovered that a lot of customers don't call to complain that we didn't send them an invoice.
I cannot use the scroll wheel on my mouse. I even went out a replaced the mouse. I can scroll only with the arrows on the keyboard.
When I create a new invoice, I would say that once every five or six invoices it screws up the sequence. If you miss it, it looks like a missing invoice. In my case I had emailed backups to prove that there had indeed been an invoice, but it can confuse the issue.
The spell checker will point out spelling mistakes, provide the proper spelling but when corrected the word immediately reverts to the incorrect spelling.

Glyn
  • Setor: Materiais de construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Quote can be concerted to invoices something simple but time Saving

Avaliado em 06/03/2021

Very satisfied with all aspects apart from the one above

Vantagens

Plenty of quick and effective support for any issues I have had recently

Desvantagens

Not enough client numbers for invoices on basic program

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Hey Glyn! Thank you so much for the continued support over the past 2 years. We appreciate you for sharing your experience and are so glad that our software can save you some time in your workflow. Your feedback regarding the client list for some of our plans has been relayed to our product team.

We love hearing from our customers, so if you have any further feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] Thanks again!