62 avaliações

Invoice2go

Create & send professional invoices across every device

3,6 /5 (62 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Setor: Agricultura

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

Avaliado em 06/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Vantagens

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices.
Very simple to make your own template for your company.
Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay.
Easy to create customer and item database

Desvantagens

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

David T.
Setor: Eletrônicos

Invoice2go

Avaliado em 31/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It’s been great. Gives us a great tool to put together invoices and estimates on the fly using phone tablet or laptop.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Available on iOS and Android.

Desvantagens

Direct integration with google calendar to input name and address on document. Little heavy on pushing their payment processing and other features.

David L.
Traduzido para o Português

Great simple to use invoicing software

Avaliado em 12/12/2020

Vantagens

I have looked at many similar packages over the years, and have discussed with colleagues on what they use, Invoice2go has been by far the best I have found.
Top features for me are that it looks very professional, it’s is simple to set up and use, the different levels you can choose and customise, payment reminders, and if stuck with something then the customer service is excellent!!.
I have been using invoice2go for over 6 years now.

Desvantagens

Cost - that is all. Maybe just a little cheaper would be good.

Resposta do Invoice2go

Hello David, we cannot thank you enough for this review of our product and customer support! We are ecstatic that we can keep your workflow professional and straightforward. Thank you for partnering with us for the past 6 years; we look forward to many more! Happy invoicing!

Jerry W.
Traduzido para o Português

Bare bones invoice software that works

Avaliado em 11/06/2020

Decent software

Vantagens

Very easy to use and pricing made it very affordable

Desvantagens

Not many options for a growing company that needs more features

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for this 5-star review of our software. We hope you are enjoying the recent changes and new features we have released over the past few months since your review. Our product and design team are working very hard to add more features continuously, and there are many more great things to come. Happy invoicing!

Rohan H.
Setor: Entretenimento

Great App

Avaliado em 27/11/2020

Love the software guys!
Great job..

Vantagens

Ease of use. Customer service. Great software and return customer support

Desvantagens

Price a little high unless you hold out for a deal.

Resposta do Invoice2go

Hey Rohan! Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Invoice2go has been so great. We appreciate your feedback, and as always, if you have any further comments, please contact our support team. Thanks again!

Misty V.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Invoice2 go

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

Vantagens

The style and layout of the whole system is extremely nice. It converts from mobile app to desktop. It allows real time updates of the data. Also restricting users access.

Desvantagens

The cost of this software and the poor communication of the staff. We are really busy as everyone and when the software renewed it had jumped in price. It is a nice software. But they are reaching too far in price. So I did not renew. And they locked all past data no access unless you renew. That's fine I keep copies. But leaves a bad taste for this company. Now using a free app which works for everything we need with out own custom db. But for others there are more reasonable companies that does not homd your data hostage.

Brian H.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED

Avaliado em 01/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using Invoice2go for about two years now.
This is my story:
Invoices have disappeared from their database on a regular basis over the two years.
Fortunately, because I BCC all my invoices, I had backup copies in my email.
My invoices that I emailed out did not reach my clients. Invoice2go figured they'd been delivered to their junk mail. Some of our commercial clients keep us waiting up to ninety days before paying, and so we waited. When we finally determined that they hadn't ever received the invoices, it was sometimes six months or more before we got paid. Invoice2go recommended that before sending an invoice, that I contact my customers and get them to change their email setup to accept our emails.
When Google Chrome updated, Invoice2go didn't; they were incompatible and it would not work properly. I switched to Firefox but continued to have issues. All of my settings, the email message ...all were dropped when I switched over. As a result, and unbeknownst to me, I was no longer BCC'ing my invoices to our company email. During that interval the database dropped another fourteen invoices and I did not have my email backup to rely on. It took a week in the office with my employees, going through the database, time sheets, and work orders to restore those invoices. The problem was further exacerbated by the fact that I didn't know who the invoices were for, if the jobs had been completed or if the invoices had even been mailed out. I lost all the material lists and the pricing. I also discovered that a lot of customers don't call to complain that we didn't send them an invoice.
I cannot use the scroll wheel on my mouse. I even went out a replaced the mouse. I can scroll only with the arrows on the keyboard.
When I create a new invoice, I would say that once every five or six invoices it screws up the sequence. If you miss it, it looks like a missing invoice. In my case I had emailed backups to prove that there had indeed been an invoice, but it can confuse the issue.
The spell checker will point out spelling mistakes, provide the proper spelling but when corrected the word immediately reverts to the incorrect spelling.

Elizabeth M.
Setor: Contabilidade
Traduzido para o Português

Was once a great app.........

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

Disappointing

Vantagens

This app was fantastic for time tracking and well priced when I first started using it about 2 years ago

2 factor authentication, introduced around Oct 2020 is TERRIBLE
Price increase makes the app very expensive now.

I will not renew once my yearly subscription has expired. The 2FA is USELESS. So annoyed and disappointed. I can no longer log in efficiently to an app that I have paid good money for. Especially with the price hike, you would think the company would invest in some quality 2FA (google authenticator, sms code) rather than some cheap useless verification email that takes AGES to arrival and always goes to junk (even if you create rules ect, still goes to junk) then when the email finally comes through, you verify yourself (if it hasn't already expired) and then you still CAN'T GET INTO THE APP!!

Resposta do Invoice2go

Hello Elizabeth. Thank you for expressing your concerns with 2FA. While we have launched updates since this review and are consistently working on expanding and improving our 2FA feature, we allow users to turn 2FA off. For detailed instructions on disabling 2FA, please check out our article on our help center, https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049057751-Email-Two-Factor-Authentication/. We would love to hear from you to further understand your concerns. Please email us at [email protected] Thank you again!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 1.0/10

Jared H.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Just another invoicing app

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 28/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

Works well, even with a limited feature-set. Does what it needs to do with invoicing, expense tracking, and has a workable UI.

Desvantagens

Features are so limited compared to other invoicing software. Most invoicing software also comes with a feature that allows you to see if the client has opened the invoice or not, but Invoice2Go does NOT have that functionality.

Hello Jared,
Thank you for your feedback and review of our software. There may be some confusion we would love to clear up. We did want to let you know that our invoices will show the status of the document, for example, "sent," "opened," and "overdue." Please check out our help center article here to view more details on this and other statuses https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/223965287-How-To-See-The-Status-Of-Your-Documents. Glad to hear you enjoy our invoicing, expense tracking, and our UI. We have recently been working on more improvements, so be on the lookout for those changes. Thanks, Jared!

Jwh R.

Matig

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Matige app en ondersteuning is echt bedroevend .
Paar keer Amerika aan de lijn gehad wat me klauwen vol met geld heeft gekost en ze snappen er echt geen bal van en ze doen ook echt geen moeite voor je .

Vantagens

Snel en makkelijk bijdehand .
Dat is het wel

Desvantagens

Kan zelf geen eigen percentages invoeren . Factuur doorsturen via de app werkt 9 van de tien keer niet goed en kan regelmatig niet uitgelezen worden door de klant .

Malcolm S.
Traduzido para o Português

The best fit for my business

Avaliado em 09/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I don't have to change how I work and learn a larger accounting/invoicing package. I also can accept credit card and other payments without hassle.

Vantagens

Simplicity of use and works for my business without the overhead of a full accounting package. Syncing that works flawlessly now, they have clearly learnt from the past.

Desvantagens

With the older version, syncing was often a problem and when they revamped the software they simplified a little too much, taking away some much loved features and a delay in getting data back to people. They seem to be improving with their customer service though.

Scott F.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Traduzido para o Português

Works well enough, but it is quite expensive for what it does and it has a lot of little quirks.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 08/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Fast and easy invoicing, integrated payments by PayPal and Stripe.

Vantagens

Invoice2Go has a lot of beautiful invoice templates, and a good amount of ways to customize those templates to your liking to great something to be proud of. Adding custom fields is pretty easy too, and accepting payments by way of Stripe and PayPal is a plus.

Desvantagens

They only offer a few payment gateways out of the thousands available, and other than those few gateways, no other integrations are available. I would love to see integration with a cloud storage service to export data and PDF invoices too, and even better would be integration with CRM apps to instantly port those items to as well. As it stands I have to use multiple systems for one task. There are also a lot of quirks when it comes to where things land on invoices - for example no matter how short your invoice is, any customer terms or notes always appear on the following page, even if there is ample room on the first. Just lots of things like that. It's also very pricey for NOT connecting into a CMS or CRM.

Christina M.

Would (and probably will) Resubscribe

Avaliado em 23/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

After using Invoice2go for years, our accountant recommended switching over to Intuit Quickbooks. We will be switching back to invoice2go very soon.

Vantagens

VERY user friendly for people who are not tech-savvy. Offers a lot of different features like customizing invoicing, estimates, appointment tracking, mile tracking, purchase orders, etc.

Desvantagens

Every product/service description is automatically saved. Would like to enter products and services separately only to then add to each estimate and invoice.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Shasha T.
Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
Traduzido para o Português

Pretty Good, could be improved a bit.

Avaliado em 15/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, it gets the job done and that's what really matters. No real complaints from me.

Vantagens

It is very easy to use, allows customers to pay directly from the email link. Hassle free. It does an amazing job of keeping my payment records in order. I like the separated sections for paid & unpaid invoices as well as the various search options.

Desvantagens

I wish I were able to create my own template for how I want my invoices to look. They have pretty good options but the flexibility to move things around and freely edit would be nice. I also can't seem to delete/replace my original logo. It's been updated but I can't figure out how to do it.

Giovanni M.
Setor: Artes e artesanato

Invoice2go for extremely easy invoicing

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very easy to use, streamlined process, and extremely easy to get paid and organize your invoices and estimates.

Vantagens

Invoice2go is an extremely easy to use software/app to create and manage invoices and estimates with.
You can create invoices very easily in a web browser or from your app.

I love that it is fully integrated with paypal payments so you can give clients a very easy way to pay (Paypal/Credit/Debit card)
Payments are processed instantly, and because payments are processed by paypal your clients have an ease of mind as it's backed up by the Paypal guarantee.

Desvantagens

I do not like that they have a variety of packages where by the cheaper packages limit the amount of invoices you can create/clients that you can have in your system.

if you use the software on a regular basis for invoicing i would def. recommend to take one of the larger packages.

Ken D.

construction company

Avaliado em 14/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Loses invoices, they vanish, and cannot be retrieved. I have noticed that I have lost invoices and they are completely gone, I called customer report if I can find the invoice number they can retrieve it?? Does me no good if it comes up missing and I don't see it gone. I don't understand why they can't find the Glitch in the software and guarantee me that it won't happen again. I am currently looking to find a better invoice software.

quick invoicing

Desvantagens

loses invoices, cannot make progress bills off a single invoice, such as draws on a project.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 2.0/10

Serenity S.
Traduzido para o Português

So much more than invoicing

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 22/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

One step book keeping for my husband's business.

Vantagens

I love that it's a one stop app. You can do everything you need to for the book keeping side of your business with this one application. I love that you can turn estimates into invoices so you save a ton of time. You can also see when your client views the invoice and set up automatic payment reminders. This takes the pressure off of you to keep after delinquent accounts. You can even store and track your business receipts. Plus I can use it on all my devices. It really does everything and more ecspesially for a free app.

Desvantagens

It does require a lot of different permissions on your device but anything that tracks you does. I just make sure my virus protection is up to date.

Debbie L.
Setor: Petróleo e energia
Traduzido para o Português

I have used this product for 10 years was excellent till going on internet and icloud

Avaliado em 29/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For 9 years it was excellent, not now!!

Vantagens

It was easy to navigate and use. I loved the templates. .It was reliable and I was able to create many subfolders for one year.

Desvantagens

Since going onto internet and icloud and getting away from the computer desktop, it has become a nightmare. I lose invoices and have to recreate them which takes a lot of extra time!!!!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Brian H.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED Con't

Avaliado em 01/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The limit of 2500 words in my previous review simply wasn't enough for me to extoll the virtues of the program. And so to continue:
' I am on speed dial to technical support. They know me by name. They are really nice people, but whenever they say they will get the engineers to look at the problem, that's the kiss of death. They have yet to resolve even one issue for me. They have never found a missing invoice ...not even one.
' This program has been a MAJOR source of STRESS for me and has cost me a ton of money; not to mention credibility with my customers.
' I have also discovered that old invoices are very difficult to collect from customers.
'For those of you who give it a good rating 'check back in your invoice database. Follow the sequence and see if they are all there. Odds are, you are missing invoices as well 'you may just not realize it.
' Why did I stick it out for so long? ...my database is extensive, I was established and I never stopped coping and hoping that they would fix this glitchy program.
' This morning I discovered two that more invoices (that I made up yesterday and emailed out), are missing; that was the last straw.
' I am switching to QuickBooks and I hope never to look back. I don't care how much it costs; if it works - it's a bargain!

Justin N.
Traduzido para o Português

Great for Small Business!

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 19/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Highly recommend for new business owners.

Vantagens

We tried to switch from quickbooks to Invoice2Go and we were highly impressed! It's truly a simple, intuitive app. It allows for us to collect payments, send invoices and track expenses. It's quick to set up an invoice and send. We loved it!

Desvantagens

We simply outgrew the software. Our business developed into a multi faceted business and we needed something more robust. Highly recommend Invoice2Go if you are a small business. It will help elevate you to the next level.

Damian L.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Traduzido para o Português

good invoicing on the go

Avaliado em 23/06/2016

Vantagens

on the go ability, Easy to use, good reports, needs auto-reminders to make collection easier updates one time must have for small business

Desvantagens

android version little complicated to get around

Myles C.

Long time user

Avaliado em 27/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I’ve been an invoice2 go user for over 5 years.

Vantagens

I’ve been using invoice2go for several years since it was a very inexpensive app. I like that I can easily do estimates and then convert them to invoices. I primarily use my smartphone when on the worksite and it’s features are easy to access on both smartphones and laptops.

Desvantagens

I cannot easily save the info as a database, and the price has increased significantly since I began using it, however I still choose it over comparable products for ease of use.

Julie k B.
Traduzido para o Português

It was useful until it started rounding up

Avaliado em 30/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

Nice templates, relatively pain-free invoice creation and submission, decent reports that help my accountant file my taxes.

Desvantagens

It does not take rates out to 3 decimal places. Mileage rates are always out to 3 decimal places. Therefore, every invoice I submit is incorrect and payments are impossible to reconcile. I used to be able to enter mileage rates to 3 decimal places but with recent updates that option is no longer available. I've begged them to change this but so far they have not. Their responses list all the wonderful features of their app, which is not responsive. Also, there are occasional sync issues so invoices created on one device do not show on another. This causes endless wasted hours recreating invoices. The desktop app is unreliable. I'm a long-time user but I'm now searching for a better invoicing program.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 2.0/10

Simon C.
Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
Traduzido para o Português

Great for firing out PDF invoices

Vantagens

Easy to use interface with lots of options

Desvantagens

Cost is a little high compared to competitors but overall happy

Sarah N.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Traduzido para o Português

Great way to stay on top of Invoicing!

Avaliado em 23/03/2020

Vantagens

I love the ease of this software. I have many clients and it is great to be able to send an invoice from my phone if I am away from my desk.

Desvantagens

I wish they allowed stripe accounts to be more easily set up/managed. They auto-created a stripe account for me and I spent 3 days back and forth with Invoice2go and stripe and I ended up having to jump through hoops in order to get paid by a client.

I also wish I was able to retrieve deleted invoices.