Invoice2go

Create & send professional invoices across every device

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

196 avaliações

David M.
  • Setor: Agricultura

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

Avaliado em 06/03/2020

I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Vantagens

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices.
Very simple to make your own template for your company.
Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay.
Easy to create customer and item database

Desvantagens

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

Bobby B.
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

My recommendations

Avaliado em 31/05/2022

9 out of 10

Vantagens

Multiple reasons- Online, Phone App, accounting, recurring invoices, reporting, customization in designing, reminders, estimates

Desvantagens

Every thing works perfect for my business except these two issues:
1. Sender email ID "MUST" be of the company not invoice2go, it confuses the client and give a negative impact on branding
2. Also under recurring invoices there should be yearly recurring of invoices as well

Dermot J.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

App needs some work still

Avaliado em 07/06/2022

it has been rocky

Vantagens

Having everything in one place. being able to keep track of clients

Desvantagens

It still needs some work on the project and billing information verses site location

George S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to learn use to use

Avaliado em 04/03/2022

Vantagens

I like the ease of use once you have set up your account and all your items or services you plan to offer. I love the app on the iOS platform makes it very useful on the go.

Desvantagens

They are no cons I can think of right now.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

Free trail and once I notice how easy it is to set up I choose to use this product. I also love the app I can pull ip any estimate or invoice right from my phone.
Jim B.
  • Setor: Vidro, cerâmica e concreto

Professional

Avaliado em 22/06/2022

Vantagens

This program makes me appear to look very professional because I can put my company’s logo at the top of my quotations, invoices and receipts.

Desvantagens

I started with this product in 2015. I never liked that the basic service didn’t include live phone tech support. I recently upgrade just for that feature. I’m glad that I did because the problem I just had had nothing to do with them, rather with Googles interface with my phone. Invoice2 go solved it anyway

Jason D.
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Great Invoicing and Accounting App Unfortunately Overpriced

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

This would've become my default invoicing app if it weren't so overpriced and connected with Square. They now force users to sign-up for their own custom online payment gateway.

Vantagens

Can quickly create branded invoices and send to clients from phone or web. Can accept payments through online payment gateways. Good sales and expense project tracking

Desvantagens

Plans are too expensive. $4.99/mo allows 2 invoices/mo; $8.49/mo allows 5 invoices; $40 allows unlimited invoices.

Zoho Invoice

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

Great interface and app. Great reporting.
Tony M.
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great

Avaliado em 09/05/2022

Good

Vantagens

Fast and efficient. Tracking. Overall the software is good few things where when you turn on the payments it turns them on from all the rest of them which is not too good we gotta figure that one out sides that everything else seems pretty good integration isn’t bad

Desvantagens

No direct phone calls with people. Always leave a message

Tom F.
  • Setor: Materiais de construção
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Satisfied

Avaliado em 09/05/2022

My overall experience is that i am very satisfied with the product.

Vantagens

I like that it is not difficult to use. And i like the way it is formatted

Desvantagens

Finding estimates sometimes is hard to retrieve existing estimates.

Marco B.
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Marco

Avaliado em 05/04/2022

Vantagens

Professionnal, easy to use, fast, versatile

Desvantagens

Time traking is working poorly from more than a year in mobile

Deborah C.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Invoice

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

Vantagens

Ease of the functionality and the customization

Desvantagens

Payment processing time is too liking for actual start up business owners

Elaine L.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Good invoice App

Avaliado em 13/02/2021

I have been working with this app for about 10 years. I have not had a major problem with it. The few times I did need to talk to an agent, it was pleasant and helpful.

Vantagens

Ease of use for reports in daily, monthly, quarterly, annually. Works across all my electronics

Desvantagens

Missing subscription receipts for auto-renewel. Some accounting reports not registering the discounts.

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

Familiarity because I tried it with the free app system and I like that I can do whatever my business needs require. So I continued to purchase the subscription from Standard , now Unlimited. Everything it says on the website, I use for my bookkeeping, accounting, reports, etc.

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Hey Elaine! We are thrilled our reporting features help you and your business for the past 10 years. Thank you very much for your support. We want to learn more about the discount reporting issues you mentioned. Please let our support team know how we can help at [email protected] Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon, Elaine!

Scott C.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

10 stars if I could! THIS COMPANY CARES!! A decade of loyal partnership says it all!

Avaliado em 15/11/2021

Over the past decade, we have remained loyal to Invoice2go. We love their small business feel and their ability to meet the needs of our company promptly and efficiently every time! They cater to all businesses big and small and are consistently actively engaged in improving, and attaining viable solutions to meet the growing needs of their clientele. THIS COMPANY CARES. (And THAT alone— is huge!)

Vantagens

Easy to use. Customer support is amazing! The product is professional and reliable. Affordable. And you really know that they care about your success. After all, that’s the best way to achieving their own success (which they’ve certainly accomplished!)

Desvantagens

Bug fix needed. I don’t like that I can’t call support anymore but they’ve made up for that with prompt, efficient communications amongst their team via whichever network they use to communicate with one another in order to operate as a singular unit to provide effective and outstanding customer support!!

Houzz Pro

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

Loyalty. Easy user experience.
Herman B.
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

Invoice2go is great!

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

I’ve used it over the years as they keep improving it. I usually like the improvements.

Vantagens

I like the way it helps me track my income and expence’s. I like that it helps me invoice my customers. It makes me look very professional. Customizable invoice layout is pretty easy.

Desvantagens

The price is steep. I think Intuit’s similar product is $300. Some times when I convert an estimate to invoice it brings up another invoice. The sales tax has to be added each time even though I have saved items I repeatedly enter.

Quickbooks Point of Sale

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

Invoice design and ease of use.

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Thank you, Herman! Customizable and professional-looking invoices are a huge part of what we do, so we are glad you find our features intuitive to use. We offer a variety of plans starting at 5.99 per month. Please check them out on our website. Thanks again for leaving us this review!

Alan B.
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

Invoice2go Customer Review

Avaliado em 01/03/2021

Great! We have referred many new customers based on our experiences and will continue to do so. My wife just started a new business called RepBizz and she bought a subscription

Vantagens

Very easy to set up and use. We like being able to do everything using our mobile devices in addition to our desktop computers

Desvantagens

Had a few issues with credit card processing and delays getting our funds into our bank account. This service was from an outside vendor and we did get it resolved.

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Hey Alan! We are so grateful for your review and recommendation! Congratulations to your wife on opening up a new business, RepBizz! We are excited to help support you both on your journey with your businesses, and should you need anything, we are more than happy to help. Happy invoicing!

Keith P.

user

Avaliado em 15/02/2021

keeps track of all ongoing business transactions

Vantagens

Product easy to use when on the road

Desvantagens

Tough to update and make changes to clients creates multiple entries not templates to work off of
Arrangement of past invoices seems odd
Would like to have more options store important or unpaid items in a separate account.
Would like to have multiple account options for additional businesses

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Hey Keith. Thank you for leaving us this review. We appreciate the feedback and have brought your suggestions up to our product team. We would love to hear from you to gather more detail about your business needs. Please send us an email to [email protected] at your earliest convenience.

Sarah H.
  • Setor: Fotografia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for small businesses - Saves your time and is worth the money

Avaliado em 05/08/2021

As an owner and main photographer of a photography business, I am so busy all the time with tasks and managing inquiries. The app helps me quickly send quotations, invoices, track payments and expenses all while I'm out of the office.

Vantagens

The software is customizable so you don't see it's coming from an app. It raises your professional aesthetic and saves an incredible amount of time. I can be out and about as a photographer, get an inquiry, make an estimate within a few months and send it to a client from my phone. The client can approve the quotation, it moves to an invoice, and the whole process is amazing. The customer service has also been great anytime I've had a small issue.

Desvantagens

I do wish there were easier options to use multiple currencies, but it's not impossible. Unfortunately the easy payment methods are not applicable in Oman where we usually operate from, but if Paypal gets approved someday for Omani currency this won't be an issue. I also wish it was a little more affordable, or there were benefits for being a longer-term customer.

Barbara D.
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Invoice2go makes billing so easy!

Avaliado em 04/03/2022

I've used Invoice2go for my last 2 businesses! I don't have an accountants mind, so the fact that this software is so easy to set up and use has been great! It looks bad (and is bad for the bottom line) for a business to let bookkeeping matters lag and this software makes it easy for someone whose strengths don't lie in numbers/accounting to easily keep an accurate view of your business financials. The ease of use makes invoicing so much less time-consuming and allows me to spend that time improving my business!

Vantagens

After you've taken the time to enter products/prices/tax rates and client databases almost everything from that point forward is just a menu selection. Calculation is done for you! Reports are done for you. You have an overview of sales by client, date range, past-due invoices and due dates. You also have year-to-date totals and variable time ranges of your choosing to help get a better feel for the direction sales are going and a comparison of past years! It also gives a easy picture of which clients are past due and by how long so action can be taken sooner rather than later! And it allows easy preparation for tax time!

Desvantagens

There are many layouts available based on your business needs and many customization options, however I think that the graphics and 'feel' of the invoices could use some improvement! The functionality, which is the most important however, is great!

Seth B.
  • Setor: Varejistas

Go for INVOICE2GO!

Avaliado em 25/10/2021

Vantagens

I’ve used it and I’m using it for the past six years and haven’t wanted to switch or find anything else to use because it’s so nice as I described – they even listen to you when you call and give ideas they actually make changes that you suggest to make their product better for you; and eventually for others to benefit from your ideas, as well.

Desvantagens

There are some things you’ll probably want to change about the product depending on your specific business accounting needs. They do listen to you. And it’s not a perfect program, but you can make changes and suggestions and if enough people suggest the same thing or if it’s a really good idea and would ever thought of it that implement it right away!

Karole P.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Invoice2Go - the Next Best Platform?

Avaliado em 10/02/2022

It was good while it lasted. I watched the platform started to implement sensible upgrades which showed growth. It is my first love but I had to move on since my company was growing in leaps and bounds and I had trouble keeping up using Invoice2Go platform.

Vantagens

I loved the simplicity of preparing Invoices and Estimates. I had trouble growing my business because the platform seemed starter service rather than management capable. There is plenty plenty room for growth.

Desvantagens

I hated the Payment platform used which is Stripe. Funds takes a minimum of 4 days to hit account. This was discussed on several occasions and they assured it took between 24-48 hours after deduction from client's banking platform. That was not so. I tracked the process several times and the least it has ever taken is three days. It made Cash Flow impossible resulting in insufficient funds bank charges. There are platforms paying in 24 hours maximum and instantly without a fee.

Jeri S.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

Bocephus

Avaliado em 08/03/2022

Vantagens

Pretty easy to use, professional and sends out easily.

Desvantagens

I feel the price point is off for small businesses. I need a tool to do “x” job, “a” is what I feel is a fair price for tool. I need to buy subscription for tool that also does “t,u,v,w,y,z” for $a+$250. 50% more “a” when I only needed 20% more “x”.

David T.
  • Setor: Eletrônicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Invoice2go

Avaliado em 31/01/2020

It’s been great. Gives us a great tool to put together invoices and estimates on the fly using phone tablet or laptop.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Available on iOS and Android.

Desvantagens

Direct integration with google calendar to input name and address on document. Little heavy on pushing their payment processing and other features.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para escolher o Invoice2go

Bc this is the worst product in the world

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

More direct features to what we were trying to do.
David L.
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great simple to use invoicing software

Avaliado em 12/12/2020

Vantagens

I have looked at many similar packages over the years, and have discussed with colleagues on what they use, Invoice2go has been by far the best I have found.
Top features for me are that it looks very professional, it’s is simple to set up and use, the different levels you can choose and customise, payment reminders, and if stuck with something then the customer service is excellent!!.
I have been using invoice2go for over 6 years now.

Desvantagens

Cost - that is all. Maybe just a little cheaper would be good.

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Hello David, we cannot thank you enough for this review of our product and customer support! We are ecstatic that we can keep your workflow professional and straightforward. Thank you for partnering with us for the past 6 years; we look forward to many more! Happy invoicing!

Peggy H.
  • Setor: Tradução e localização
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for small businesses!

Avaliado em 12/03/2021

My business is on the road always. I do not have an office or a staff. I love to finish a job for a customer and input a few pieces of info and my invoice is ready to send. I can see when they opened it, and I can mark it paid . There are many features that I don’t need for my business , but they are available ; purchase orders, expense tracking , time tracking etc.

Vantagens

I love being able to manage invoices so easily. A few entries for each invoice , then click to send and done! There are many features that I do not use
, but they look good as well.

Desvantagens

It booted me out snd when I signed back in, I ended up with 2 accounts. The customer service chat helped me figure out what happened and it was easily fixed .

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Hey Peggy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Quick and easy invoicing, especially for a business on the go, is what we strive to provide for small businesses such as your own. We are overjoyed to hear this, so thank you for sharing!

Mykhaylo R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Fix the bug with phone number on invoices and estimates

Avaliado em 02/06/2021

Its good, customer support is there. Wish the bugs would get fixed faster

Vantagens

Quick, simple and relatively easy to use

Desvantagens

There are a few bugs and very big requirements for fast internet

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

Did not want to switch yet
Cédric B.

No evolution

Avaliado em 09/03/2021

Vantagens

Nothing more than other program . Less application than the others.

Desvantagens

Noting new, i chat with you gys a couple of time i suggeste a lot of add they can do and in 4 years notting add. I regrate to go with invoice 2 go. If i have a chance to restart i will never go with them.

Razões para mudar para o Invoice2go

Yes because i was stupid in the time. I was thinking it was the same thing and the personal of invoice to go will lisent my conserne but no. Nobody was listening my idea.

Resposta do Invoice2go Traduzido para o Português

Hi Cedric. We are sorry to hear your concerns with the feedback you have provided to our team. We did want to let you know that we highly value our customer's feedback. Every time you reach out and provide your thoughts on our product or suggestions for new features, the feedback gets fed directly to our product team and the product managers.

Over the past few months, we have made quite a few improvements and changes to the home screen and added features such as tips, instant websites, file attachments, and many more, which can be viewed here: portal.productboard.com/mfvxmpyjbwalrgjjifndqyv2/tabs/3-launched.

All of these updates were made as a result of customer feedback. We are extremely focused on providing the best software to help support business owners with their workflow and look forward to continuing to expand our features. Thank you for sharing, Cedric, and please let our team know if there is anything further, we may do to assist.