237 avaliações

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
237 avaliações
Barrie W.
  • Setor: Mineração e metais

Our experience with e-Way

Avaliado em 23/02/2021

Positive - it does everything we need it to do for us now, and we can see that it has lots of extra features we can explore and use as our experience, data base and company grows.

Vantagens

Although there were some early issues with our use as an add in with Outlook, it appears that E-way did resolve these and the product has been very stable and reliable ever since. Ultimately this is the most important aspect for me - to be able to rely on the software package to provide the answer when I need it. Too many other ad in type software slow the performance of the software that they are connected to.

Desvantagens

I haven't made the most of the software itself, and tend to export data to excel to process, simply because its a software package I know well. I know this is just a time commitment thing and that I should spend the time to learn the full abilities of E-way.

Edward S.
  • Setor: Maquinário

eWay for Technical Sales

Avaliado em 10/02/2021

Very comfortable with my sales process - no more wishing that it could be better!

Vantagens

eWay allows us to use our own established Workflow to take an Inquiry all the way to a completed Project.
We are able to see all inquiries sorted into their current Workflow stage We were able to add our own custom fields and modify the layouts to track the detailed specifications required for each inquiry. It was a big deal to us to have a full featured text editor in the software. It has never been easier to take a call from a prospect and pull up the inquiry details for discussion and to progress the solution for them. The ability to save emails to each inquiry is critical and by actually using Outlook is great, I tried other CRM's, but the main failure point in them was how they "sync" with Outlook, in most cases, poorly.

Desvantagens

As the product evolves, I am sure that there will be some additional features such as:
- Date/Time stamp would be handy.
- Creating a new Contact for a Company should autofill the Company Information, Address, etc. - Then if necessary, this could be changed.

Helleni M.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Super Customer Service

Avaliado em 22/01/2021

Top notch company. Everyone we dealt with was supportive, not pushy, knowledge and went over and beyond to help us make the most of the trial. Although I am still on the trial, I already know that we will be customers for a long time.

Vantagens

I evaluated numerous CRM tools for our small business. eWay-CRM I felt provided the best value out of all of them. Their customer support is exceptional! What I really enjoyed was their patience with us. They provided a free trial, reached out to us for support on multiple occasions. They really do want to make sure that this is the best tool for you. A lot of fabulous features at your finger tips.

Desvantagens

Had some issues with install but nothing that they were not willing to help troubleshoot and resolve. I would consider this a minor con, but their support was wonderful!

Maurus B.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Avaliado em 14/10/2019

Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud.

Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer.
Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop.
Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on.

If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

Vantagens

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed.
It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive.
It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

Desvantagens

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works.

As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

Eliot R.
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

Great Software

Avaliado em 07/05/2021

We use it to keep track of or customer interactions.
Improves customer relationships.

Vantagens

It works... all the time. Sounds like a basic, but contact software can often be flakey. This platform is very stable. Other positives, very easy to learn, runs fast, doesn't take a lot of key strokes to do most tasks.
Also, they are always updating it.

Desvantagens

There are no major outages on how we use it.
Small things. Stronger custom reporting. I wish the Journal calendars were better integrated.

Natalja S.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

E-Way CRM - finally a CRM for Langmatz

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

Main reason for using E-Way for my business are:
- Having a good structured and filterable clients/companies database (filtering by lots of criterias)
- Having a track of records for all activities done on different companies
- Being able to plan my further activities based on reports and statistics

Vantagens

- The ease of installation and integration with MS Outlook, the mobile app that automatically synchronizes with the database (when I save new companies/contacts on my desktop, the phonebook/call log on my phone is automatically updated - so I dont have to save new phone numbers in my phone manually).
- I like the email and daily activities (calls, events, notes) logging.
- Also, the ability to attribute different parameters to companies and contacts is good and then grouping/filtering based on given criterias helps a lot

Desvantagens

Once, I managed to delete whole company instead of just deleting one contact - I did not know you need to open the contact in separate window - not just highlight/mark it in the company window. That would make things a bit faster and easier as a hint for future. However, the database is being backed up every night and all the data had been restored by support team the same day.

Karel S.
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

eWay review

Avaliado em 04/08/2020

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Vantagens

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Michal T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Rating 201 consulting

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

At "eWay" we mainly deal with our business opportunities and then the whole management of our EU grant projects. As a consultancy agency with a focus on EU grants, we have hundreds of projects to manage and then monitor for several years to ensure the sustainability of the project. So CRM helps us in managing and most importantly in keeping track of the primary tasks and obligations that need to be followed according to the rules set out in the grant programme. eWay gives me a quick overview either from the perspective of our individual staff or from the perspective of our individual clients and projects.

Vantagens

What I like about "eWay" is the ability to customize the view, change individual fields and their groupings. Also saving views and quickly switching between them. Quickly moving columns and using filters. Possibilities to generate reports from tasks, diary or schedule for example invoicing, daily work done.

I like the technical support that responds quickly and professionally. The problem is usually fixed quickly and with the help of remote control of my PC.

Desvantagens

The main thing that bothers me about working with "eWay" is the jamming of the whole system, including Outlook itself, when I need to filter for example a job when trying to create a new task or diary, etc.I have been provided with remote assistance several times, but despite efforts to resolve this issue, this error still occasionally manifests itself. It seems to me that the problem arises when outlook itself synchronizes my mail.

Hello Michal,

thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Thank you.

Team eWay-CRM

Karolis S.
  • Setor: Semicondutores
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

Vantagens

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Desvantagens

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Joe G.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

Avaliado em 24/01/2017

I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering.

in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook.

Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Vantagens

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

Desvantagens

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Amir K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Familiarity - this really works the way you do (if you're over the age of 20!)

Avaliado em 20/02/2021

Overall, we're pleased with the experience from both a user and customer service perspective although of late the latter may have dropped a bit. The fact that the product is being continually improved upon shows that the vendors are focused, vested and attentive.

Vantagens

It's not just that eWay-CRM sits on top of MS Outlook, there are many other add-ins that do that; its that it's been designed to work 'within' Outlook the way that most Outlook users 'think' and work that makes it so appealing for professionals of a certain age who grow up using Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It feels like 'home', renovated without spoiling the original 'wood floors and period features.

Desvantagens

The lack of ability to provide its models and menus with alternative display names/headings is disappointing. The default names of "Deals" and "Projects" don't lend themselves well to certain categories of work or geographical preferences. For instance, we would prefer to use "Enquiries" instead of "Deals", and "Cases" instead of "Projects" in some circumstances.

Allen Z.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

Avaliado em 22/09/2020

eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Vantagens

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation.

If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

Desvantagens

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing.
2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders.
3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

Freek K.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

eWay CRM taking your business forward

Avaliado em 30/03/2017

eWay CRM is the most important management tool in our business. It enables us to be in control of our supply chain, operations as well as our valued customers. Their support is excellent and very friendly, in such a way that we became friends over the years. eWay is part of our business since January 2013. With their frequent upgrades eWay keeps up with the newest technology and market trends. Definitely the best investment we have made in our business. I would strongly recommend eWay and can't imagine been without it - an excellent product, with an outstanding support team.

Vantagens

1. The way it is fully integrated in Outlook.
2. The flexibility to customize workflow, add fields and form layouts, conditional formatting of user views, customizing and filtering views etc.
3. Automated assignments of document and emails etc to "deals", "projects", clients, suppliers etc.
4. The frequent updates.
5. Excellent support team and online documents and training videos.
6. Cloud Hosting of the server database. This feature enables us to be mobile and flexible. As long as we have internet access we can work from anywhere in the world. We are no longer office restricted. With Cloud hosting no more downtime due to power or data disruptions.
7. Our employees can work from home.
8. Easy accessible history records of all our clients, suppliers, deals and projects.
9. Task management and marketing tools - although we don't use it to its full potential.

Desvantagens

I can't think of any. If I must add something maybe the fact that it can't make coffee.

Sean K.
  • Setor: Gestão de investimentos
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

eWay-CRM user review

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

Overall experience has been good, especially the ease of integration with my Outlook. Only negative experience has to do with the invoicing issues as outlined in the "Cons" section above.

Vantagens

It is well integrated with Outlook . As a result I don't have to worry about smooth and consistent synchronization with Outlook which was sometimes the case when using another CRM program.

Desvantagens

Not much complaints with the program itself. However, I believe there is a lack of attention to detail with invoices. For example, was sent an invoice for trial period after being told it was free and we had to send multiple emails to have this addressed and charge reversed. Also when there was a simple mistake made of deleting a contact while trying to delete a note, was initially charged for 2 hrs labor to restore contact which seemed excessive (the charge was amended to 1hr labor after further inquiry).

Hello Sean,

thank you for your positive feedback.

When it comes to the data restore, if you press Delete, we really delete the record from our database (we're not Facebook). It's gone. In order to restore something, our support engineer has to spend significant time to put it back for you. Frankly, I am happy to hear that they made it within an hour. It's not always that easy.

Also, eWay-CRM contains a Captcha recognition feature that's designed to prevent people from accidentally deleting their data. Everybody needs to retype a code to confirm their intention.

Regards

Team eWay-CRM

Nick R.
  • Setor: Construção

My eWay-CRM Review - A Great Experience

Avaliado em 17/05/2021

First , the use of eWay-CRM youtube tutorial videos are both well structured and informative. They provide excellent means to explore and learn about key features of their program. If you run into an issue you can email a application customer service representative to resolve a simple navigation issue via an email reply or asked to be called for a in-person explanation. An Application CSR has responded to my email inquiries usually within 6 hours or the following morning. My usual Application Customer Service Representative or eWay-CRM's job title designation; "Customer Success Manager", [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been a great resource to assist me in addressing new features or navigation issues. If you determine that you would like a in-person online remote access learning session, that may be scheduled. The fee for an in-person zoom learning session is reasonable.

The bottom line is that my investment in eWay's CRM has simplified my daily organizational activity and help me enhance my marketing efforts and grow TRI-WEH Restoration's business.

Vantagens

eWay-CRM provided complete and affordable turn key migration of my 2013 Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager database [Microsoft SQL server .bcm formatted database] to their CRM program. Most of their competitors did not.

The dashboard/display format for both Company and Contact information is complete and easy to change information fields. A photo field for each contact is displayed in both the laptop and phone App device. Having the photo integrated into the contact fields of my Apple iPhone App was very important in my decision to select eWay-CRM. Likewise, a key feature to be able to customize both the Company and Contact main dashboard/display view was important. Their software is very simple to both add and position the field on each page. For example on the main contact page I added a field to list the contacts' spouse and children plus a "general note field" to the right of the contact's name, company, physical address, email address etc.

After a 1/2 hour online training session with one of their Customer Success Representatives and with the help of their excellent youtube tutorial videos, I found the Marketing Campaign/Bulk email setup intuitive and relatively easy to complete. Simple metrics of the number of people who received a campaign/bulk email are provided plus mailing errors are placed in your email inbox at no additional charge.
Management reports to review members of your marketing/sales team activity are sufficient for my review.

Desvantagens

Base on my current knowledge of the eWay-CRM software program, I have, to date, not found a method to link an email within my inbox to a one or more contacts other than the contact who sent me the message. I believe a feature where you can search for any contact within your database to attach a copy of this email message to their email history is of value. Currently, I copy and paste the "email text" within a journal entry for the contact that I want to record/link the email. This method involves several extra steps and is time consuming.

Petr J.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

eWay review after several months of use

Avaliado em 17/09/2020

Vantagens

I like most how eWay is flexible, customizable. Integration process in our firm was quite easy with the help of eWay experts.

Desvantagens

I would welcome if eWay was natively ready to connect to other system in order to share data, for example inventory managed in the accounting system, or if there was better support from eWay to do this connection via API.
Also mobile APP could be improved, such as better documents management, support of another modules (Goods, etc.).

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

One of the best CRM I ever used

Avaliado em 02/11/2020

I'm glad we're using eWay-CRM. It helps a lot and it saves time.

customizable
bulk emails
project planning
reports
workflow automatization
quotations and inquiries
great customer service

Desvantagens

none, after almost two years I'm still happy, they update frequently and are always ready to help

Kevin K.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

BEST CRM ON THE PLANET

Avaliado em 15/04/2021

eWay blows away the competition. True game changer in the CRM space. So happy. Customer support is also the best I've seen from any company in any industry.

Vantagens

Email integration is amazing. I've been searching for a tool like this for years. I simply can't recommend it enough.

Desvantagens

The fact that I didn't know about eWay sooner.

Marko K.
  • Setor: Fotografia

Happy Customer

Avaliado em 10/02/2021

I really like the solution which perfectly fits my needs!

Vantagens

Integration into my existing Outlook system, easy use and excellent customer support!

Desvantagens

Occasional Java related errors which require Outlook restart. Latest version caused conflict with one of my Outlook plug-ins which stopped working...

Jan P.
  • Setor: Engenharia civil

Using eWay almost 10 years - and growing

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

I have been using eWay CRM since the days I was working alone as a person (fire and safety specialist) when I used eWay CRM in the free version, almost 10 years ago.
Now I own company with 3 employees - all of them are using eWay witout any problem and the system is simply growing with us. I have experience with other CRM (such as Microsoft Dynamics I have neen useing in previous occupation) and the most possible change is that eWay is simply accepted by all employees, compared to "hostile" CRM systems which are very often boycotted by employees making it usnusable.
I am simply satisfied customer who also sees where the system could be even better.

Vantagens

Integration with Outlook is just excellent, you simply don't know it's there and it's doing it's job. Helps employees to use the CRM without hasitating.
Great contant and task management, great e-mail tracking - it simply does what I expect.

Desvantagens

Reporting is not so great as I would like. I can do better with my fine-tuned excel table (including forecast for the future).
Setting up campaigns, especially not e-mail, but land mailing is little bit too complicated and we are still discovering this part of the system.

John S.
  • Setor: Fabricação de ferrovias

Hatch & Kirk eWay experience

Avaliado em 19/05/2021

Overall this is an amazing product that WILL help your company improve its sales and customer connections. Perfect for a smaller company that is looking for extensive features and keeps it simple by integrating into your existing systems!

Vantagens

eWay has been a huge improvement for our company, the ability to track long-term deals, check customer account activity and share important information between our sales teams.

Desvantagens

Hard to teach older employees how to use the software, some redundancies, outlook will disable to eWay system due to the added strain on the system, slower load up times and often times information will need to be imputed into a deal that already exists within the customer profile.

Radek Č.
  • Setor: Engenharia civil
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

great tool for Outlook users

Avaliado em 07/04/2021

Vantagens

outlook integration (easy to implement for outlook users)
contacts, companies and leads management is great both for sales purposes as well as for statistics
email categorization
marketing campaigns work great there (both professional and classic emails)

Desvantagens

mobile app works good and it is fast but email preview is limited and attachments are missing there
office 365 integration is missing - then document management would be much easier
sometimes search tool works slowly
task management might work better (e.g create task for multiple users)

Hugo C.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

eWay CRM - Project deployement and software daily use

Avaliado em 20/07/2021

Vantagens

Integration was quite easy, as we didn’t have any CRM in place when we set up this one. It’s a really easy to use software, and the support team is brilliant.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I get syncing problems, but then I ring the support team and they sort it out in no time.

Hello Hugo,

Team eWay

Milan P.
  • Setor: Maquinário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The e-way-CRM exceeded our expectations!

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

eWay-CRM works very well. We haven´t had any technical problems so far. What we realy like is customer support. Friendly but proffesional staff is always ready to help us, answer are question or make a customization of the product if we ask for it.

Vantagens

Easy to implement, easy to use and adopt!
From the very fisrt day it's part of the MS Outlook like if it always was.
We realy like the record of to whom a specific lead is assigned. So every single sales representative knows wheather she/ he should contact potential customer or not.
Our sales cases are lasting long as we sell quite expensive EDM machines for tool shops in automotive or aerospace. So realy appreciate a record of document and comunication related to the one specific case. You can imagin what reputation demage could cause to send price proposal not reflecting what was already agreed!

Desvantagens

We don' t use a marketing modul so far. At the begging (4 years ago) we supposed the marketing automation / emailing is a bit complicated. So we stayd stick on SW we were used to use. We hava heard that it´s not true anymore so we are going to check it and will see.

Fernando P.

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

Avaliado em 09/03/2021

I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Vantagens

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

Desvantagens

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.