eWay-CRM

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

305 avaliações

Fernando

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

Avaliado em 09/03/2021

I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Vantagens

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

Desvantagens

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.

Johnny
  • Setor: Software

Best CRM with Full MS Outlook Integration

Avaliado em 11/07/2022

I am only 2 weeks into my trial and purchased today. eWay has given me everything I was looking for that Nutshell and Salesforce did not provide and much more.

Vantagens

I love not having to leave MS Outlook to manage my CRM. Integration is seamless and works perfectly.

Desvantagens

I have not had enough time in the system to find any "least" liked features or functions. So far it is everything I have always wanted but did not know existed.

Radek
  • Setor: Engenharia civil
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

great tool for Outlook users

Avaliado em 07/04/2021

Vantagens

outlook integration (easy to implement for outlook users)
contacts, companies and leads management is great both for sales purposes as well as for statistics
email categorization
marketing campaigns work great there (both professional and classic emails)

Desvantagens

mobile app works good and it is fast but email preview is limited and attachments are missing there
office 365 integration is missing - then document management would be much easier
sometimes search tool works slowly
task management might work better (e.g create task for multiple users)

acceptable price and Outlook integration
Michael
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A solid CRM package that is easy to implement and fully interactive with Outlook

Avaliado em 29/07/2022

We are pleased overall. The package has enough features to be very useful, and overall acceptance is a key to success. The initial acceptance gained by the package's simplicity were dampened by the Contact synchronization issues we have experienced. If you need something quick and easy to implement, eWay-CRM is a good choice. I suggest having an administrator assigned that has time to explore the way features work and to develop reporting.

Vantagens

We are a rep sales company, and were attracted to eWay-CRM because it was fully incorporated into Outlook, and this took advantage of everyone's familiarity with the Outlook interface. This made the package very easy to implement.
It was also priced attractively, and the number of users and cost side is easy to manage by the administrator (no complex contracts to manage).
eWay-CRM has the features required to track and manage our customers and the people (contacts) that we interact with at each.
It also has the ability to track sales opportunities through purchase and fulfillment to the project completion stage, which was one of the features we needed.

Desvantagens

The package is light on pre-packaged reporting, which limits its usefulness right out of the box (although this may be a welcome blank-slate to some who want to create their own reports). The data is readily accessible and exportable, making that easy enough, but it means extra steps to make it useful.
It is an add-in to Outlook, which means it has (or creates) some quirky faults, failure-to-load, etc. Also, it is very particular about how you roll out updates, requiring a bit of a coordinated process.
Although it is fully interactive with Outlook, the coordination between Outlook contacts, the eWay-CRM Customer and Contact records, and external emails, can sometimes be ineffective, resulting in duplicate records.

Gerrit
  • Setor: Gestão de investimentos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Exactly what you need as Outlook user

Avaliado em 28/03/2022

Very positive. Also a very helpful team behind.

Vantagens

Integration in outlook, real database behind, customizable for our needs

Desvantagens

That it is necessary. Outlook should work like this out of the box.

Linda
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great replacement for Outlook Business Contact Manager!

Avaliado em 01/08/2022

EWay CRM helps me stay on top of my accounts and my leads. It allows me to build a complete history of interactions and to-do's. Keeps me on my toes!

Vantagens

I had dreaded converting to a new CRM once Business Contact Manager was no longer supported as I had about 12 years of contacts and accounts in my old database. E-way was able to migrate that data over to the new system and with a bit of training my downtime was minimal. Just what any salesperson would want!

Desvantagens

I thought I would use the mobile app more than I actually do. It's not the most nimble. I understand, though, that this will be changing. For now, it at least gives the most basic info when I'm in the field without my laptop.

Niki
  • Setor: Seguros

Ease of use!

Avaliado em 01/08/2022

We love the automated tasks and emails that come with the advanced projects. It is super easy to use.

Vantagens

We love how eWay is integrated with our Outlook. We always so many tabs open so it is nice to be able to have our tasks and projects in Outlook since we always have Outlook open anyways!

Desvantagens

The advanced project workflows are difficult to process, but thankfully we can request eWay employees to set those up for us!

Cloud HR e Nimble

Razões para escolher o eWay-CRM

Pricing and ease of use.

Software anterior

Nimble
Pavol
  • Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Owerview

Avaliado em 20/07/2022

Vantagens

It is easy to use, also very good overview and filtering. Backview of the communication or reminder for each project are very valuable. The most valuable thing is that it is integrated with the outlook.

Desvantagens

Not much, may be adding small new things to the projects is rather complicated

Ev
  • Setor: Plástico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Eway CRm

Avaliado em 29/07/2022

very good

Vantagens

Integration with prior use of BCM. Has all the necessary features.

Desvantagens

Some aspects can be awkward and hard to determine. But tech help is very good. If you need help, the help is there.

Travis
  • Setor: Bancos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple to use, great for teams who want a CRM that integrates to Outlook

Avaliado em 20/07/2022

Vantagens

The software is simple to set up and use for a better experience within Outlook. It saves me the hassle of having to jump from Outlook to another CRM. Saves me time and keeps my productivity focused.

Desvantagens

I tried to register from a free account to a paid account within the software and got an error. Am okay using the free version for now.

Douglas
  • Setor: Manutenção predial
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

Avaliado em 28/10/2021

I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

Vantagens

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

Desvantagens

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage.
- When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay.
- The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments.
- We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

Razões para mudar para o eWay-CRM

I liked the outlook integration...it didn't force me to change the way I took care of email.

Hello Douglas,

thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback!

Nick
  • Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

My eWay-CRM Review - A Great Experience

Avaliado em 17/05/2021

First , the use of eWay-CRM youtube tutorial videos are both well structured and informative. They provide excellent means to explore and learn about key features of their program. If you run into an issue you can email a application customer service representative to resolve a simple navigation issue via an email reply or asked to be called for a in-person explanation. An Application CSR has responded to my email inquiries usually within 6 hours or the following morning. My usual Application Customer Service Representative or eWay-CRM's job title designation; "Customer Success Manager", [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been a great resource to assist me in addressing new features or navigation issues. If you determine that you would like a in-person online remote access learning session, that may be scheduled. The fee for an in-person zoom learning session is reasonable.

The bottom line is that my investment in eWay's CRM has simplified my daily organizational activity and help me enhance my marketing efforts and grow TRI-WEH Restoration's business.

Vantagens

eWay-CRM provided complete and affordable turn key migration of my 2013 Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager database [Microsoft SQL server .bcm formatted database] to their CRM program. Most of their competitors did not.

The dashboard/display format for both Company and Contact information is complete and easy to change information fields. A photo field for each contact is displayed in both the laptop and phone App device. Having the photo integrated into the contact fields of my Apple iPhone App was very important in my decision to select eWay-CRM. Likewise, a key feature to be able to customize both the Company and Contact main dashboard/display view was important. Their software is very simple to both add and position the field on each page. For example on the main contact page I added a field to list the contacts' spouse and children plus a "general note field" to the right of the contact's name, company, physical address, email address etc.

After a 1/2 hour online training session with one of their Customer Success Representatives and with the help of their excellent youtube tutorial videos, I found the Marketing Campaign/Bulk email setup intuitive and relatively easy to complete. Simple metrics of the number of people who received a campaign/bulk email are provided plus mailing errors are placed in your email inbox at no additional charge.
Management reports to review members of your marketing/sales team activity are sufficient for my review.

Desvantagens

Base on my current knowledge of the eWay-CRM software program, I have, to date, not found a method to link an email within my inbox to a one or more contacts other than the contact who sent me the message. I believe a feature where you can search for any contact within your database to attach a copy of this email message to their email history is of value. Currently, I copy and paste the "email text" within a journal entry for the contact that I want to record/link the email. This method involves several extra steps and is time consuming.

Sean
  • Setor: Gestão de investimentos
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

eWay-CRM user review

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

Overall experience has been good, especially the ease of integration with my Outlook. Only negative experience has to do with the invoicing issues as outlined in the "Cons" section above.

Vantagens

It is well integrated with Outlook . As a result I don't have to worry about smooth and consistent synchronization with Outlook which was sometimes the case when using another CRM program.

Desvantagens

Not much complaints with the program itself. However, I believe there is a lack of attention to detail with invoices. For example, was sent an invoice for trial period after being told it was free and we had to send multiple emails to have this addressed and charge reversed. Also when there was a simple mistake made of deleting a contact while trying to delete a note, was initially charged for 2 hrs labor to restore contact which seemed excessive (the charge was amended to 1hr labor after further inquiry).

Maximizer CRM

Ease of integration with Outlook

Hello Sean,

thank you for your positive feedback.

When it comes to the data restore, if you press Delete, we really delete the record from our database (we're not Facebook). It's gone. In order to restore something, our support engineer has to spend significant time to put it back for you. Frankly, I am happy to hear that they made it within an hour. It's not always that easy.

Also, eWay-CRM contains a Captcha recognition feature that's designed to prevent people from accidentally deleting their data. Everybody needs to retype a code to confirm their intention.

Regards

Team eWay-CRM

Marco
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

Perfect and seamless Office integration

Avaliado em 03/10/2021

We have solved a big issue of archiving and linking all the business elements (documents, emails, contacts) that are very often linked to several different clients and suppliers, and simply recover all the data needed to evaluate complex business networks and development.

Vantagens

There are two features that are really fantastic; the first is the absolute integration with Outlook and office, which is seamless and intuitive, the second is the granular possibility to modify and add fields and steps in the various modules so the software can adapt perfectly to the business procedure of every company.

Desvantagens

There are minus features that can be improved as the possibility to modify fields when they are displayed in lists.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Teamwork, Bitrix24 e Wrike

Razões para escolher o eWay-CRM

Best overall performance and integration with Outlook

Razões para mudar para o eWay-CRM

We have tried all these products and eWay-CRM is absolutely more performant, less complicated to deploy and manage directly from Outlook the email, documents, and marketing. Time to deploy and instruct an employee to proficient use of the system is less than half in paragon with the tested software above.

Hello Marco,

thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Jim
  • Setor: Seguros

Why eWay-CRM?

Avaliado em 28/03/2022

eWay-CRM has done exactly what I had hoped/expected that a good program would accomplish for me in terms of organizing, retaining, recalling important contact data and information; it has improved my interaction with and efficient use of MS Outlook and Office, thereby smoothing my processes and routines; and I am looking for significant email marketing results to materialize from its optional marketing add-on.

Vantagens

Virtually limitless customization options, and normally easy to accomplish. I like the ability arrange the views according to my desired (economy of) placement. The Search and Bulk Change functions respond very rapidly. The ability to export contact data and notes, etc. is very attractive for HIPAA compliance and retention purposes. Ditto the ability to attach all kinds of interactions and documents to specific clients is excellent. And the price--is very reasonable for all the value, AND THE SUPERB TECH SUPPORT PROVIDED so cheerfully and rapidly!

Desvantagens

I think that the email marketing templates' designs could be expanded and enhanced, and the actual customization tips/instructions could be expanded and in some cases more clear.

Bob
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

eWay ... absolutely!

Avaliado em 02/11/2021

eWay has been a time saver for our consultants in the field and our staff in the office. With its integration with Outlook the learning curve was easy. The phone app was also easy to use. It is said the best application is the one you use. We use eWay every day! It is NOT an icon that just sits unopened on the computer / phone.

Vantagens

We want a CRM that would integrate with Outlook and be available on on iPhones. We looked at a variety of options ... tried several. Once we found eWay, we have never looked back. We have changed computers and phones several times since getting eWay and have sucessfully updated eWay on the new devices. On the few occasions we needed customer support, we were very pleased with the help received.

Desvantagens

The admin panel is a little confusing.

Hello Bob,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Allen
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

Avaliado em 22/09/2020

eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Vantagens

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation.

If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

Desvantagens

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing.
2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders.
3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

Amir

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Familiarity - this really works the way you do (if you're over the age of 20!)

Avaliado em 20/02/2021

Overall, we're pleased with the experience from both a user and customer service perspective although of late the latter may have dropped a bit. The fact that the product is being continually improved upon shows that the vendors are focused, vested and attentive.

Vantagens

It's not just that eWay-CRM sits on top of MS Outlook, there are many other add-ins that do that; its that it's been designed to work 'within' Outlook the way that most Outlook users 'think' and work that makes it so appealing for professionals of a certain age who grow up using Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It feels like 'home', renovated without spoiling the original 'wood floors and period features.

Desvantagens

The lack of ability to provide its models and menus with alternative display names/headings is disappointing. The default names of "Deals" and "Projects" don't lend themselves well to certain categories of work or geographical preferences. For instance, we would prefer to use "Enquiries" instead of "Deals", and "Cases" instead of "Projects" in some circumstances.

Joe

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

Avaliado em 24/01/2017

I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering.

in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook.

Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Vantagens

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

Desvantagens

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Karolis
  • Setor: Semicondutores
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

Vantagens

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Desvantagens

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Michal

Rating 201 consulting

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

At "eWay" we mainly deal with our business opportunities and then the whole management of our EU grant projects. As a consultancy agency with a focus on EU grants, we have hundreds of projects to manage and then monitor for several years to ensure the sustainability of the project. So CRM helps us in managing and most importantly in keeping track of the primary tasks and obligations that need to be followed according to the rules set out in the grant programme. eWay gives me a quick overview either from the perspective of our individual staff or from the perspective of our individual clients and projects.

Vantagens

What I like about "eWay" is the ability to customize the view, change individual fields and their groupings. Also saving views and quickly switching between them. Quickly moving columns and using filters. Possibilities to generate reports from tasks, diary or schedule for example invoicing, daily work done.

I like the technical support that responds quickly and professionally. The problem is usually fixed quickly and with the help of remote control of my PC.

Desvantagens

The main thing that bothers me about working with "eWay" is the jamming of the whole system, including Outlook itself, when I need to filter for example a job when trying to create a new task or diary, etc.I have been provided with remote assistance several times, but despite efforts to resolve this issue, this error still occasionally manifests itself. It seems to me that the problem arises when outlook itself synchronizes my mail.

Hello Michal,

Thank you.

Team eWay-CRM

Karel
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

eWay review

Avaliado em 04/08/2020

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Vantagens

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Razões para escolher o eWay-CRM

Individual solution cannot be easily upgraded to newer version

Software anterior

Price & simple adaptability
Natalja
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

E-Way CRM - finally a CRM for Langmatz

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

Main reason for using E-Way for my business are:
- Having a good structured and filterable clients/companies database (filtering by lots of criterias)
- Having a track of records for all activities done on different companies
- Being able to plan my further activities based on reports and statistics

Vantagens

- The ease of installation and integration with MS Outlook, the mobile app that automatically synchronizes with the database (when I save new companies/contacts on my desktop, the phonebook/call log on my phone is automatically updated - so I dont have to save new phone numbers in my phone manually).
- I like the email and daily activities (calls, events, notes) logging.
- Also, the ability to attribute different parameters to companies and contacts is good and then grouping/filtering based on given criterias helps a lot

Desvantagens

Once, I managed to delete whole company instead of just deleting one contact - I did not know you need to open the contact in separate window - not just highlight/mark it in the company window. That would make things a bit faster and easier as a hint for future. However, the database is being backed up every night and all the data had been restored by support team the same day.

Eliot
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

Great Software

Avaliado em 07/05/2021

We use it to keep track of or customer interactions.
Improves customer relationships.

Vantagens

It works... all the time. Sounds like a basic, but contact software can often be flakey. This platform is very stable. Other positives, very easy to learn, runs fast, doesn't take a lot of key strokes to do most tasks.
Also, they are always updating it.

Desvantagens

There are no major outages on how we use it.
Small things. Stronger custom reporting. I wish the Journal calendars were better integrated.

Jan
  • Setor: Engenharia civil

Satisfied customer

Avaliado em 30/03/2022

Using the software for more that 6 years, with growing number of users and still happy with the product.

Vantagens

Most important is the seamless integration with MS Outlook, which is our main tool. We don't need another system to log in and to work with. It helps with integration and motivates users to work with the CRM system without troubles and helps keeping all the data and proceses tidy and up-to-date.

Desvantagens

Sales statistics could be better. We use our own system.