Claritysoft CRM

Claritysoft CRM

User-friendly customer relationship management software

4.4/5 (64 avaliações)
Matthew j K.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Translate to Português

Great product, great team! Highly recommended

Avaliado em 12/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Tremendous. Better than we even anticipated.
I've used Bitrix, Insightly, Hubspot, and Salesforce in the past and Claritysoft is better. At the price point I feel the value is much better.

Vantagens

Broad features and functionality, easy enough to customize.
Excellent customer service. Claritysoft makes you feel like their most important customer. They also allowed us to reserve some implementation hours. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your service!
Mobile, Outlook, and Browser tools.

Desvantagens

We've very occasionally seen a lag in pages loading in Claritysoft Live
As they've transitioned to the cloud based product, there are certain user types available for selection that are deprecated.

Davina F.

Simple Intuitive Control of Customer Relationships with Claritysoft CRM

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Claritysoft has revolutionized our customer relationship management. We previously used Salesforce, but received no support and their system became expensive and complicated. After switching to Claritysoft we were able to easily create routine communications, manage calendars more efficiently, create business rules to remind associates of the small things, easily establish template emails and much more.
Our clients actually thank us for communications and compliment the simplicity of the communication.
Claritysoft's tech support rocks! They are the best. No question is too small . They always find a solution and follow-up. AMAZING!

Vantagens

The greatest benefits of Claritysoft include: simplicity, intuitive nature, webinars and help functionality and a tech support team that actually performs!

Desvantagens

The greatest challenge with Claritysoft is the downfall of all database management systems: they take time to learn and garbage in equals garbage out.

Ralph A.
Setor: Impressão
Translate to Português

Claritysoft for a small business

Avaliado em 06/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to implement and great support along the way.

Vantagens

Claritysoft has proven very easy to use which resulted in a very quick adoption rate by all users. Ease of entering new information and the Outlook Add-In make it easy to use every day.

Desvantagens

Depending on the level of sales data integration you choose will affect some of the usage. Without a full integration of sales most of the Sales functions are not usable. We did find ways to import sales data use that to create reports.

Simon C.

Great Product

Avaliado em 12/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall we have been very satisfied with the product. Claritysoft seems to have put in the effort where it matters the most.

Vantagens

Our company has been using Claritysoft for the past 5 years. The product is easy to use and has allowed us to better track all of our customer interactions.

When you need support there are never any long cues. The people at Claritysoft are always helpful and knowledgeable about their product.

Desvantagens

Some of the available rules in the reporting could be further refined. I would also like some additional features in the work flow automation module

Translate to Português

A non user friendly CRM system that falls short of basic needs

Avaliado em 31/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

After a year of use, I can confidently say this is not a user friendly system, nor does it allow a company to efficiently and accurate track sales data including sales year to date, close rates and weekly sales.
Their team lied to us in the sales process about the software’s capability- they did in fact own up to lying- so we spent almost a year waiting for them to make changes to meet our needs, only to be passed around from rep to rep to rep before ultimately deciding they weren’t going to make any of the changes they promised and they withdrew their offer to refund us due to the false information we were given at the beginning.
I would not recommend this company.

Vantagens

Quotation templates look professional, overall appearance of the dashboard can be customized to each user.

Desvantagens

This system is not user friendly, making changes requires a tech savvy employee, ideally one who can code- even their own support needed to get help 3 times just to add a form to our website that would filter leads directly into the system. We had employees refuse to use it because they were so frustrated.
None of the modules connect so if you have one lead, you will have that information in 3 places and if you need to update it you will need to change it in each place it appears- so a simple edit takes minutes instead of seconds. Further, this causes a lot of inaccurate data so getting accurate sales reports and close ratios becomes next to impossible without a lot of manual checking and data reconciliation.

Resposta do Claritysoft

Designing an intuitive and robust CRM solution was our top priority when creating Claritysoft CRM. We pride ourselves in meeting the workflow needs of thousands of satisfied users with unparalleled flexibility. It is frustrating and disheartening on the rare occasion that we hear of users who have experienced difficulty with our solution. Although it's impossible to respond to the specifics of an anonymously leveled critique such as this, we take great exception to details within, and feel it is inaccurate and highly misrepresentative. Ethics in Business and Customer Service are cornerstones of Claritysoft's core philosophy. We bend over backwards to accommodate all of our customers.
Reviews are an important source of valuable information and can be an immense help to buyers during the decision-making process. If you are conducting research into CRM solutions for your organization, we would ask that you consider the overwhelmingly positive Claritysoft reviews posted here on Capterra.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 1.0/10

Robin R.
Setor: Aparelhos médicos

Claritysoft Review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The CRM is very helpful to our Sales team. It helps them track leads, account activities, reminders to contact prospects/customers, estimated sales, etc. The Claritysoft customer service and sales team are great to work with as well.

Vantagens

Very user friendly. Customer service is very helpful and always available to assist. Helps track sales, opportunities, follow-ups, etc. Easy

Desvantagens

Training videos are not listed in an order that makes sense fora new user to follow. E-mails sent to customers are not shown as a "touch", so you can't always identify or run a report showing the last time you connected with a customer. Product dictionaries could use an upgrade so you can move items around easily.

Marie W.
Setor: Hotelaria
Translate to Português

The most attentive support team! Genuine concern their product fits your specific needs.

Avaliado em 10/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Organized sales calls, accurate monthly reports, mobile app makes field work a breeze. User friendly, customized to our needs - all at an exceptionally low cost. ANY organization or company can afford this CRM.

Vantagens

Keeps sales goals organized; extremely user friendly; phone app makes working in the field a breeze. Customer support and customized reports are stellar!

Desvantagens

I have NONE. The entire ClarifySoft Team is supportive with quick responses. The only con I have is that I didn't find this CRM sooner.

Aryn L.
Setor: Consultório médico

Great for small businesses

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our medical practice uses Claritysoft CRM as a way to organize and track referring physicians and the referrals that they send to our office. As the Marketing Director, I am in the field visiting these offices. The software allows me to easily sort offices by location (which I designated my own "territories") and also allows you to pull up a Google Map on your phone - which is great when you are on the road. The customer service support was great at helping me with set-up and answering my questions. The technical support was also able to add a feature at my request.

Vantagens

Claritysoft offered the most effective CRM solution for our office at a price reasonable for small businesses. I also liked how much I was able to customize the database and fields to fit the software for my specific use.

Desvantagens

This software can do A LOT - much more than what I need it for. That can sometimes be confusing.

Brenda R.
Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento
Translate to Português

Very small business glad we went with Claritysoft

Avaliado em 18/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

We’ve been slowly integrating it into our workflow for about three months now. We hadn’t used this type of software before and were tempted to go with a cheaper or free version. But the programs we researched did not have the features we needed and seemed very clunky to use. We are working out synchronization issues with Outlook (trying to eliminate duplication of reminders, contacts, etc). It has really helped us figure out our marketing goals. Now we have content developed and are testing our first email campaign. The support team is fantastic!

Vantagens

The live training was crucial. Not because the software is difficult to use, but because we saved so much time with Claritysoft walked us through the process. We also discovered ways of using it that we hadn’t thought of yet. The graphics and general user interface design were very important to us and Claritysoft scored high is this area. It's customizable and fun.

Desvantagens

Apparently there is no way to set recurring meetings. This is a major flaw.

Sheila B.
Setor: Sem fio

Great tracking

Avaliado em 30/08/2019

Vantagens

Ease of use, good reporting, user friendly interface

Desvantagens

Not sure I have any comments to enter in this box but seems mandatory

Mark S.
Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Claritysoft CRM-A Very Good CRM System

Avaliado em 19/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Claritysoft CRM has most all of the features of much more well known and pricier CRM products at a much lower price point.

We tried out about 7 different CRM systems during our evaluation period and found that Claritysoft had by far the best bang for the buck. We took advantage of each product's free 14-30 day trial and put each product through some fairly rigorous testing. We attempted to develop a standardized trial process that gave us an idea of ease of use and functionality of each product that we tested. We tried to gauge how difficult it was to import account and contact data, how their activity tracking worked (including email interface and inbound/outbound phone calls) and how to set up alarms for future activities. We also manually entered contacts, accounts, opportunities and quotes. Any questions that we had were very quickly addressed by our Account Manager, Matt Welch, and their Technical Support Team.

We are a fairly small company and as such, only have a need for a few licenses. I have never gotten the feeling that our account was not worth as much as much larger organizations with many more users. I have dealt the Founder, our Account Manager, Accounting and all of their Technical Support Engineers and in each and every case have been made to feel like I am their most important customer.

Vantagens

The system is very intuitive and was very easy to learn. It has all of the features of the most popular CRM systems and the ability to customize almost every module to fit your business needs. There are both cloud (Online) and desktop (Offline) versions available. Each system type has certain advantages so I actually use both in my office. There is also a mobile version available which is excellent when out in the field. I don't use this much since I have a smaller smart phone and don't have access to a tablet.

Claritysoft's email capabilities are outstanding. It can be configured so that interfacing with Outlook is almost seamless and it is very easy to develop templates for mass mailings.

The Technical Support team is outstanding. If we have any issues I am almost always able to talk to a live person when I call their 800 number. The few times that I have had to leave a message I have received a call back within 15 minutes. Most of my challenges have been trying to figure out how to do something out-of-the-ordinary in the system and they are very willing to show me how to perform my desired function or give me a very viable "work around".

As with any software, their system occasionally has a few minor "bugs". These have always been fixed in a very timely manner (and I am always alerted to the fact that there is a fix in place). They frequently upgrade the product and are very open to suggestions on new features to incorporate or how to improve functionality.

Desvantagens

We don't use the quotation module much due to the fact that it doesn't lend itself to our type of business or provide the image that we are looking to project in our industry (Litigation Services to attorneys and insurance companies).

Although we don't normally have the need to do many mass mailings (USPS, not email), the ability to generate letter templates is not available. In the instances when we do have need to do a mass mailing we have exported the contact data out of Claritysoft to an Excel spreadsheet (which is a very simple task) and performed a mail merge in MS Word.

Laurence C.
Setor: Imobiliárias
Translate to Português

Developed for high frequency calls - Outstanding customer service.

Avaliado em 05/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This has massively improved our sales.

Vantagens

We moved over from Saleforce where we were able to average 75 calls per day per person - Claritysoft has enabled us to increase the number of calls per sales person per day to 120 whilst capturing all of the relevant data and ensuring that all sales opportunities are followed up until completion.

We tested four other CRMs including using Salesforce, which we used for a year - financially it was a black hole and the service was beyond horrendous. It was a joke. So we were very focused on customer service when moving to a new CRM and we have had a very good experience with Claritysoft. Their support team have ensured that we have a customed CRM designed for our needs. There were one or two delays in setting up our reporting, but the team at Claritysoft just used this as an opportunity to further prove their commitment to our company by going above and beyond to create an accurate and detailed reporting system.

One thing that I will say is that we are based in London, we are not a US Firm and we are not use to having a tech company so focused on the client experience. They offer time and support in a very understanding manner and the fact that they are based in the US means that we can communicate with them daily until around 11pm every day.

I do not believe I have ever reviewed another company before however, the product is excellent and allows you to speed dial and the service is the best we have come across.

Desvantagens

I would like to add further lead status updates to the Log Activity menu because when we want to change the lead status we have to go to one additional page.

Setor: Filantropia
Translate to Português

Easy to use CRM software making reporting and follow-up seamless

Avaliado em 02/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Claritysoft has been a great platform to use. The customer service is A1 and the product is really easy to use.

Vantagens

The reporting functions and dashboard are extremely easy to build and use. The customer service is extremely helpful in adapting the product for an organization's needs and has the ability to continue to make changes over time, unlike some other CRM softwares. Inputting data is also very intuitive.

Desvantagens

The software lakes a project management component which would maximize the usefulness of this product. If we could manage and prioritize tasks within the platform, it would make our work processes a lot more efficient.

Resposta do Claritysoft

Thank you for your review.

We actually do have a project management component!

Claritysoft Projects is a robust project management tool that allows you to coordinate work and activities, generate task lists, assignments and due dates automatically. Seamlessly integrated with Claritysoft CRM, Projects ensure your team members know what needs to get done, who¿s responsible and when it's due. With Projects you can activate a pre-built sequence of tasks and activities based on the project type. The automatic workflows ensure that nothing falls through the cracks and you deliver consistently every time.

Reach out to your account manager. They'll get you set up.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Setor: Filantropia
Translate to Português

Served its purpose but could use some work

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 07/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I think it could be improved, but is a good tool for smaller businesses to use. We had to do a lot of customization which can be frustrating when you want to be able to use the software for varying purposes. It didn't quite fit the needs of our organization, but I think it could be good for organizations that are starting up.

Vantagens

The user interface was relatively easy to use and resembled Microsoft products in the way it was setup. It offers an online version that allows you to access the software regardless of where you are.

Desvantagens

The online version and desktop version are different. Our organization had individuals that interacted with the software differently and some people used the online version more than the desktop. At times there was confusion regarding where certain items were listed or if they were under different modules. Although this wasn't a huge ordeal it did pose some inconveniences at times when trying to locate information or when people had access to different modules.

Resposta do Claritysoft

Thank you for your review.
Claritysoft is an exceptionally customizable CRM with near limitless possibilities for exact-fit tailoring, including completely customized modules configured with completely customized fields. You can personalize Claritysoft to meet the individual requirements of each your department, and tailor user access so various users only see what they need to.
Please reach out to our Customer Support. They may be able to offer suggestions for personalizing the solution and present you with tips for a more efficient experience. And of course, our 100% U.S. based Customer Support is always free.
Additionally, here are some videos that should give you some ideas for Claritysoft customization.

Custom Modules:

Differentiated Record Types:

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Rondle D.

Most EXCELLENT customer service

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We didn't need a CRM that did lots of tricks. To start we just needed a way to keep notes on customers and provide accessibility for management review. We also needed a bulk email program for promos.
Claritysoft provides a very intuitive platform. We use the offline and mobile versions the most. On the live version, we send bulk emails and generate automatic reports. With a little instruction, everyone took to the common tasks right away.
Like any computer program that holds large quantities of information, we've experienced a few glitches and things that required a bit of a workaround until they helped to smooth things out. There are a few minor things we'd like changed to suit our special needs, but they are working on them. I can not say enough good things about their customer service. They really attend to our needs and call back when they say they will. That means a lot. Revisions are happening all the time so the product just keeps getting better. Later we may choose to incorporate more features.

Their customer service.

Desvantagens

A little glitchy sometimes, but it could be on our end some of the time.

Samantha T.
Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Clarity Soft Review

Avaliado em 17/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall this software is very easy to use, has a simple menu bar and a good layout. It was not difficult to learn and the implementation process was faster than other programs I have used in the past. This software definitely will work for the right company, but has a very specific sales process that must be followed in order to get results. It is best used for company's that need a separate opportunity field from a quotation field. There are some options in the opportunities section that are not in the quotations field and vice versa, which makes entering in customer projects difficult.

One thing that was beneficial was the custom options field that allows the administrator to create custom fields without the assistance of Clarity Soft. I wish they would allow more fields and menu bars to be custom, but for the price, it is pretty versatile. Some of the best features of this program include the advanced search and offline program. The advanced search allows you to sort, export and run custom reports to help track ROI and manage customer projects. The offline version of Clarity Soft is also extremely helpful when our sales team is on the road traveling. This allows them to continue working when on a plane or in a car without the use of the internet.

A negative feature of the program is the lack of customization to the overall layout. Most features are set in place and you must work with that setup. Also, the program has a lot of glitches that need to be worked out internally. For example, we could enter in a field and it won't show up until a later time or an email didn't attach itself to the correct account. Most of the time we have to either hit the refresh button multiple times or even sign out of the program and sign back in for entries to show up. Also, it is confusing when you are working with the email part of the software because you must have the offline version open on your computer in order for it to save emails to Clarity Soft.

One thing that I would like to warn people when choosing this software is working with the Clarity Soft sales team. When we were first looking into the software they gave us a free trial to see how it would fit with our sales process and sales team. Once the trial ended they charged us for a year contract and the sales person said that she had no recollection of ever starting a trial with us. The sales person was extremely manipulative and very rude during the entire process. In the end, higher management apologized and fixed the issue for our company and since then there have not been any further issues. With that being said the technical support team has been very helpful answering any questions and assisting us with our training.

Vantagens

- Administrator able to change some custom fields
- Easy to use and easy to learn
- Advanced search is great for tracking ROI
- Good value for the price
- Good technical support

- Simple but limiting layout
- Glitches in software
- Difficult email integration
- Poor sales management

Resposta do Samantha

Hello Samantha,
Thank you for submitting your review of our CRM solution. Claritysoft CRM was developed to be highly customizable and empower users to tailor the interface to meet their specific requirements. Please contact our support and services team and allow us to explore the difficulties you've encounter in closer detail. We are eager to assist and help you overcome any challenges you are experiencing.
The customer experience is paramount to us at Claritysoft. It is truly the aspect of our business that all team members are driven by. Our sales staff hold prospective customers in the highest regard and always approach the sales process in a consultative and helpful manner. Your particular account rep at the time is no exception. It is truly frustrating when miscommunications occur and unintended impressions are given. But please rest assured, this account rep is of the highest character and would never intentionally mislead a customer or engage in behavior that would compromise her integrity or that of Claritysoft.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Rena B.
Setor: Bens de consumo
Translate to Português

Great CRM! Glad we found it so we could leave Salesforce.com.

Avaliado em 22/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We just started the implementation process and have a fabulous experience.
Everyone at Claritysoft is helpful and responsive. In fact, I found a couple of tiny bugs but they were fixed within 24 hours of my reporting them.

I've learned a lot from watching the recorded training videos and attending the live training sessions.

Vantagens

It's combined the best features of Salesforce.com and ACT! to create an easy-to-use and fairly intuitive CRM experience. Customization is easy and straightforward. (In the interest of full disclosure, I have about 20 years of experience administering various CRM environments - starting with Goldmine in the early 90s, moving to ACT! in the late 90s, then Salesforce.com in 2005 - so I know what I'm looking at and know what I'm looking for.)

Desvantagens

Currently, custom objects can be related to only Contacts and Accounts. It would be great if we could create relationships between custom objects and other standard objects.

I saw a demo that showed a revised organization of the Settings commands. This will be very helpful; the new design is much more intuitive (based on my experience using other CRM software). Please implement this as soon as you can.
The documentation could be more complete. What's there is great (like the instructions for setting up Outlook Sync with Live), but more information (like setting up custom objects) would be helpful.

Arlene S.
Translate to Português

We are a non-profit organization with a sizeable database. Clarity Soft stepped up to help.

Avaliado em 03/05/2018

Vantagens

We were able to customize it to fit our needs and the Clarity Soft team was extremely helpful. I was the point person and I am not technologically savvy, so I was heavily reliant on the team. They gave us far more support than we ever could have paid for.

Desvantagens

The only challenge is that it's really designed for business accounts with multiple contacts. Our accounts are mostly individual donors. Some of the essential information fields are unique to either accounts or contacts which creates some challenges that are no fault of Clarity Soft.

Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Great CRM to Manage the Buyer Journey

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, ClarirySoft does a good job of providing an overall solution to manage the buyer journey and customer relationships. I really like the reporting functionality as well.

Vantagens

I like the customization aspect of ClaritySoft the most. The interactive drag and drop feature to show what columns you would like to see is very beneficial. I also like the reporting functionality and the customization ability of the dashboard. The platform is also very easy to learn and implement quickly.

Desvantagens

I least like the marketing functionality. I have a lot of issues with the templates and understanding if clickthroughs are authentic or a systematic error. The template "save" feature acts up for me as well. Also, I wish there were ways to implement more functionality in the support ticket portal as well as some automation between opportunity percentages.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Brandon N.
Setor: Produção audivisual
Translate to Português

CRM is much better than average

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with Claritysoft has been excellent and I would recommend it!

Vantagens

Being able to setup tasks with times associated with them is great. Importing emails from Outlook is also a great, time-saving feature. Customer service is on it and very friendly. This CRM is easier to use than SalesForce.

Desvantagens

When you are in the Contact field and especially in the Opportunity field, the system gets confused when you try and back out and will usually take you back to the search field. This workflow should be better. Also, it would be nice that if you put a note/attachment on a Contact or in an Opportunity, that it would show in the Account field versus having to click in to either the Contact or Opportunity to see it. This would really help in multiple project/account use cases.

Joshua D.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
Translate to Português

I love this software, and I use it every day to manage our customers, accounts, and leads!!!

Avaliado em 13/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If I had to use pen and paper to keep track of what ClaritySoft does, it would take me an eternity to do what I have done with this software.

Vantagens

The thing that I like most about this software is that it is user-friendly and has a memory that I could never dream of! It keeps up with every call, email, fax, meeting, follow up, and everything else that I do for every person I contact! It is a beast of a software, and I would recommend it to anyone!

Desvantagens

The only thing that I do not like about it is that I wish they had an app, but they do have a mobile website which you can create an app from a website (Google it, I did it for my fiance's bank).

Dana L.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing

A ll inclusive system

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I was introduced to Clarity soft CRM in 4 years ago. The support I received from technical support was very helpful since I had no prior experience in using a CRM.
Clarity soft also offers monthly training sessions and if you can't attend you are able to listen at a time when more convenient.

I would recommend this system to any business that is wanting to be organized and detailed in keeping track of potential clients and existing customers.

Vantagens

all inclusive functions of operation

Desvantagens

a bit on the costly side for small businesses

Jared T.
Setor: Petróleo e energia
Translate to Português

Providing clarity to your business process

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using ClaritySoft since January 2013 and couldn't be happier with the software. Both online and offline versions work well with our business, and Clarity is quick to rectify any issues with its great support team.

I would recommend ClaritySoft to any business looking to track sales activity quickly and effectively.

Vantagens

I like the ease of use and value for money.

Desvantagens

The offline version syncing with the server can sometimes be a little bit slow.

Joshua D.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
Translate to Português

Helps convert leads into sales through quotation templates and great reminders.

Avaliado em 05/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very helpful to convert leads to sales.

Vantagens

I like the reports module, as well as activity recording for review and training new representatives.

Desvantagens

There could be additional functionality with the email blast module. For example, being able to select multiple records to perform list actions such as resend, delete, or create follow up activity.

Jolene R.
Setor: Aparelhos médicos

Daily account updates

Avaliado em 18/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very convenient to keep track of what accounts need from day to day . Helps keep track of who I need to contact, the subject of conversation or content of emails, and when I need to reach out. Have some trouble navigating to add or delete some things that are displayed. Overall I believe it is a good program.

Vantagens

Keeps track of daily activities

Desvantagens

Hard time adding or deleting certain features

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10