Avaliações do SkyBoss

SkyBoss

Cloud-based field management for the service provision trade

4.5/5 (18 avaliações)
Traduzir com Google

Skyboss has really made tracking invoices and getting data reports a breeze

Avaliado em 04/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easier invoicing, sales numbers, inventory tracking, marketing tracking, FREE PRICE BOOK (this is huge, this can be a couple thousand dollars if you try to purchase this through the web), and so many more.

Vantagens

You know what they say: if you don't know your numbers, you don't know your business. We had a lot of trouble keeping track of specific data sets like average price per ticket and sales volumes per technician. Skyboss has made that a breeze as it takes care of all of the reports and data analysis as you finish the jobs. The trick is to make sure the office as well as the technicians input all of the information correctly. The system only works as good as the people using it, just like any other program. Paperless invoicing has really made it easier for our techs, customers, and office staff to track prior jobs, cash, checks, credit card payments, invoices, work history, customers, and so on. Making the switch was a must for our company.

Desvantagens

Even though the software is super easy to use and learn, it is a challenge sometimes to get the technicians to properly fill out invoices. Luckily, Skyboss implements a feature "Pend Complete" so that office staff can check every invoice for accuracy before it is emailed to the customer. There were a few minor bugs at first when we started using the program, but the support staff is quick to answer our phone calls and alleviate the problem. They are also pleasant to speak with. the owner- also takes a very active role in training and making sure we understood what we were doing before going live.

Resposta do SkyBoss

Thanks for positive review Almighty Rooter!

Traduzir com Google

SkyBoss business software has improved our cash flow and streamlined the process of doing business

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 14/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Cash flow has been solved. The system of quotation to collection at completion of the work is excellent. Custom quotations are a breeze, we use it ALL the time. Sending estimates and converting them to jobs is simple and great. From customer service rep scripts and customization all the way to the end of job completion you will find that successful and satisfying communication with the customer is eased for the office people all the way to the service techs. Wonderful. And again, the SkyBoss team is right at your side.

Vantagens

Functionality. Simplicity of use despite underlying power. A team that is committed to continuous improvement of features, who respond to client requests. A team that helps when help is needed. And a reason based hope that this software is going to take their clients into future wonderful best business processes and practices.

Desvantagens

They made me go Apple, no android available. Guess that has helped me in some ways though. A few bugs now and then, just like people have.

Traduzir com Google

In a few words, this company is awesome!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 19/01/2018

Vantagens

I own Service Olympians and have been using SkyBoss for a while now. What i like the most is they are always innovative and looking for great things to add to their platform. They are very friendly and always will to help if anything arises. You will not find a better system for the money! I looked at many different systems and most systems that are anywhere near the quality of SkyBoss cost ten times or more. I highly reccomend SkyBoss!

Desvantagens

The only thing that i would say is a CON, is the same that i said was a PRO. I wish they had more things on the platform, but again, you i will pay ten times to have that. With that said, they always listen to suggestions and wants and will try and accommodate them if enough people want the same thing and it is actually worthwhile.

Winner Lane

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 28/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If You ain't first your last! I've tried other programs and I'm so thankful that SKYBOSS has answered my desires to facilitate my companies needs. Representatives top the star rating with their communication and commitment in showing you until you get it the works of this program probably more then they should ... Thanks guys for you hard work I hope it all pays off in the end you deserve it... !

Vantagens

Really there isn't one thing i like most impressed by all of it

Desvantagens

Would like to have instant updated info on my tech locations without refreshing, when I'm searching for a job and use the go back button it takes me to current day when I'm already searching days,weeks,months ago , that is a bit unnerving .. lol

Thanks Rush Plumbing!

Amazing Customer Support

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 22/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

For me, it just wasn't working out for my type of business which is HVAC which has many form requirements. I can see SkyBoss becoming a staple system for others as it has many great features, just not quite there yet for what I specifically need. Again, I'd recommend SkyBoss and their amazing customer service to anyone, but it is a system still in it's growth stages.

Vantagens

The team at SkyBoss are absolutely amazing. They are available to help on the fly and are great at working with you. I never had any issues of not being able to get a hold of someone. They truly listen to what you need and constantly implementing updates to try and accommodate. They take the time to make sure you understand how to use the system and walk you through each step. The app itself is great for companies starting out and would like to be able to track each job or established companies that use features like loyalty programs, dispatching, paperless invoicing/estimating, private notes, computer & iphone/ipad integrations, importing price lists/quickbooks info, etc.

Desvantagens

SkyBoss is still a work in progress. I give them thumbs up for their efforts and always updating and pushing bug fixes. There are minor bugs still being worked out, some of which can be worked around.

Traduzir com Google

So many features I haven't even navigated the complete program!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm sure Brian at skyboss is going crazy with all my phone calls, this program is really unlike any program I ever used, I signed up with skyboss because I had to travel to take care of a family member across the country and needed to keep track of all my techs and supervisors i.e. Payroll check lists, vehicle maintenance and tons of other stuff, I am completely computer illiterate and did all my work on paper, Brian had me trained on the features I needed in 1 day! Amazing customer service he was able to set me up on skype and walked me through everything until I was comfortable, now I have it down I realize how easy it is to use. I would 100% recommend Skyboss to anyone, especially to those who are nervous to go paperless, as the customer service reps go above and beyond to ensure you understand everything in detail. They also have videos they email me so I can refresh my memory on my own time. It's nice being able to call and get a live person!

Traduzir com Google

I was very excited that Skyboss offered the features that I needed!

Avaliado em 18/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has allowed us to create a work flow process geared around the software

Vantagens

Lots of financial features that helps keep track of managerial accounting information and easily sends the information to Quickbooks so our accounting staff has what they need. Good communication with customers, Love the inspection reports!

Desvantagens

Tech's have to use Ipad only. Need to at least be able to log in via web browsers under tech account.

Resposta do SkyBoss

Thanks for the great review Jason! We will be expanding mobile functionality to address your cons soon!!!

5.0/10
Traduzir com Google

All around great people to work with.

Avaliado em 30/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The best customer support hands down.

Vantagens

I’m an electrician and I like the fact that the software is more geared toward trades guys. There are a few things that I wish the software had but hopefully it’s in the works.

Desvantagens

Having to learn it. But with the support I have gotten from everyone I have spoken to at Skyboss it has be great. Learning all the time.

Traduzir com Google

Great system to run your business with!

Avaliado em 16/04/2018

Vantagens

There are always upgrades and ways to improve the software. SkyBoss is very innovative yet easy to use and makes organization a breeze. The customer service is excellent!

Desvantagens

Upon our first use there were a few glitches with freezing and clicks taking you to the wrong page at time but since the updates I have not encountered any issues and am well pleased.

SKYBOSS RULES!!!

Avaliado em 17/06/2017

Vantagens

I was concerned that transitioning from our old school system to paperless would be a headache, but The support staff helped me every step of the way. My questions are always answered in a timely manner wether by text or phone. So happy to be on board...and my servicemen love it! Best decision ever!!

Traduzir com Google

SkyBoss is spot on for the industry we are servicing.

Avaliado em 07/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our business foundation is now solid and we can continue to grow our brand.

Vantagens

It's very user friendly for me not being very computer literate. I feel just at home behind the keyboard.

Desvantagens

After only using the system for three weeks I can't say anything negative about the software it does Everything and more.

Okay overall

Avaliado em 08/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Get what you pay for. Not a full system to run your business. Ease of use is good for scheduling. Lots of error codes in the daily use

Vantagens

Price and ease of use with no contract is what sold me. Customer service is great during Pacific time business hours

Desvantagens

Difficult to send an estimate and then delete non purchased items for invoicing.
To put job notes of work done, they need to be entered into the recomendations box.

2.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Great Software wish I would of found this software years ago.

Avaliado em 25/05/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Honestly nothing bad to say about sky boss. It takes alot of stress away from me that I use to have.
Love the scheduling ,easy to use and I hate computer stuff.Customer service is fast and always there and they are always looking to getting better with there updates . Great job SKY BOSS

Resposta do SkyBoss

Thank you for the great review!

We Love Skyboss!!

Avaliado em 28/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The best part about skyboss is the customer service! They are really on it! One of the customer's representative has been amazing to work with and we are so happy that we have skyboss!

Resposta do SkyBoss

Thank you for the review!

Amazing program

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

What could I say, AMAZING!!!
Skyboss, has been very easy and very detailed and because of that Im able to enter calls and dispatch a lot faster which makes my job way easier...
TWO THUMBS UP!!!

Traduzir com Google

The best dispatching software on the planet.

Avaliado em 06/06/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have used my fair share of software and Skyboss is by fas the best I've seen. Its supper easy to use and does more then I expected.

SKYBOSS IS AWESOME!!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Love Love Love this system! Makes my job of scheduling appts so fast and easy. Definitely recommend to every CSR out there!

Traduzir com Google

I feel like I got taken by a con artist

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 02/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I learned to go with a reputable company

Vantagens

They had a good idea and if software gets completed and price becomes transparent and competitive with service titan, it would probably be a great product.

Desvantagens

Price changed unexpectedly to a lot higher amount than advertised after you invest a lot of time and money. Software is only partially finished being developed.

0.0/10