Tresorit

Sincronização e compartilhamento de arquivos criptografados de ponta a ponta

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

113 avaliações

Dana R.
  • Industry: Fotografia

I'll Be A Customer for Life

Avaliado em 30/11/2021

Overall, I'm very pleased with what Tresorit offers and I'll be a happy customer for a very long time.

Vantagens

The thing I like most about Tresorit is the seamless integration between my devices, both PC and Mac. It's been a smooth transition moving over from Dropbox. I also share a lot of private documents/images and Tresorit makes the process easy and secure. It's absolutely worth the higher price as compared to other cloud storage services.

Desvantagens

I store a lot of images and the preview can take some time to appear in my finder. It almost seems as if it's having to download the file to my system before it lets me see what it is. It may be due to another reason, but it's a bit frustrating especially when I'm in a hurry.

pCloud Business, Box e Google Drive

Paul H.

Everything in one place

Avaliado em 10/01/2022

It is easy to install on Linux, Android and Windows and I use it on all three systems concurrently. It is fast and deals smoothly with any conflicts (which are rare). I mostly use it for personal files, some business-related and some purely personal, so rarely share documents with third parties, although this is possible and straightforward to achieve. It allows me to keep important documents and records in synch between devices, both at home and when travelling abroad. Naturally, it depends on reasonable internet connections, but I cannot think of any occasion when I have been unable to access a document of which I had need at the time. I use it every day and it provides everything I need in one place.

Vantagens

For me, its most useful feature is that I can deploy it seamlessly on various different platforms and operating systems with the added benefit of all data being encrypted on every device.

Desvantagens

I run a small business and margins are tight. I mostly use open-source software that is either free or based on a contributive model. Tresorit is relatively expensive for my actual business needs but I can also use it to provide an excellent repository for personal files as well.

OneDrive, Google Drive e Dropbox Business

Razões para escolher o Tresorit

Several years ago - probably 10-12 years.

Razões para mudar para o Tresorit

None of them offered the combination of encrypted storage and multi-platform availability for which I was looking.
  • Industry: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Unstable on the Mac and problematic

Avaliado em 02/11/2018

Vantagens

Seems secure, at least that's the promise, besides the user interface OK (but nothing special, dropbox is much better). Used Tresorit for a few years and can't really find more advantages.

Desvantagens

- The app freezes very often, sometimes it's so bad that it can even freeze the entire machine (Mac)
- Recently I've maxed out my storage and now it freezes shortly after the app is launched
- It won't sync files that contain special characters. So for example, if you have lots of links to websites saved as files (they often contain "|" and other special chars) then these files won't sync. Tresorit team knows about it and hasn't done anything to fix it over the years
- It often doesn't create links to shared files when using the context menu - it's hit or miss

Bottom line: not all files get synced and it's very unstable. I do not recommend Tresorit. Where do all the good reviews come from? Maybe Windows version is better?

Daniel L.
  • Industry: Gestão da educação

Sicherer Cloudspeicher

Avaliado em 22/12/2021

Vantagens

Die Ende-zu-Ende-Verschlüsselung ist die Grundveraussetzung, um sensible Daten in der Cloud zu speichern und mit mehreren Geräten zu synchronisieren.

Desvantagens

Keine besonderen Nachteile festzustellen.

Wolfgang S.
  • Industry: Produção audivisual

Excellent product

Avaliado em 17/12/2021

Vantagens

The reliability and ease of use; the version control; the seamless sync function.

Desvantagens

Well, pretty nothing appears to me to be 'liked least'.

Jens W.

Get it.

Avaliado em 13/12/2021

Tresorit is the central storage point for all my business (and private) data, especially
- source codes
- accounting data and tax documents
providing hassle-free
- secure backups
- automatic sync on different workstations
- an easy means of providing download links for customers (for patches, demos etc)

As an additional bonus (not the main reason for use), it is convenient to access copies of all important data from all over the world (copies of passport, id, insurance and tax documents...)

Vantagens

It is easy to use, highly performant, secure and very reliable. I am a heavy user for more than two years now and I did not experience a single critical malfunction.

Desvantagens

Well, it does not feature time-travel... what can I say? There are no shortcomings I am aware of.

THE BEST and Most Secure Corporate File Sharing Solution

Avaliado em 30/12/2021

We use Tresorit to share critical and sensitive documents between our various teams. Users on different OS and hardware platforms has been flawlessly implemented.

Vantagens

The P2P encryption and other security measures was critical to our selection.

Desvantagens

Honestly, I cannot think of one thing that we do not like about Tresorit. They NAILED it!

Hubert H.
  • Industry: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Tresorit - certainly recommended

Avaliado em 18/12/2021

Vantagens

I was looking for an easy to use, reliable solution for cloud storage and synchronisation across various devices; having experienced problems with other vendors I came across Tresorit and have not regretted the move ever since

Desvantagens

there is not really anything I dislike or would improve; what I need it for is covered and fulfilled perfectly

Giuseppe P.

My Tresor experience trought year

Avaliado em 19/12/2021

Tresor is an important value of my business, the sharing are simply and fast, and secure too ++

Vantagens

Enrcyption and the features are very likely

Desvantagens

Sharing of sub-folder can be better if was possibile like a tresor folder

• Industry: Serviços meio ambientais
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

great alternative to other cloud storages

Avaliado em 04/01/2022

Vantagens

security usability overall, clients, apps, outlook integration

Desvantagens

Download sometimes failed from friends or cancels

Andy P.
  • Industry: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A couple of years on Tresorit

Avaliado em 24/08/2021

The seamless synchronisation over a couple of workstations and tablets works great. Also the possibility of sending large files to customers in a secure way is usefull. However most of my customers have not heard of or are not using Tresorit.

Vantagens

The straight forward interface and the assurance files are properly synchronized. In pre-Covid times we used to be on customer sites world wide. And at that point it is vital having the most recent project files at hand.

Desvantagens

The synchronisation with pictures taken on a phone. Sometimes they sync automatically , sometimes they need to be enticed to be synchronised. Not a big issue as not the main purpose of using Tresorit.

OneDrive

Razões para escolher o Tresorit

The service at LiveDrive is not what was expected. Some features did not work properly. Synchronisation flaws. And most important , not really secure.

Razões para mudar para o Tresorit

Tresorit offers a level of protection unmatched by others. The fact data is stored in Europe is a big plus. I resent the fact that a government may have access at all your data without consent of the owner. Our data. Nothing to hide though, but it is the principle. You give a finger, they take an arm. The fact that OneDrive tries to embed itself in your OS is a giveaway that it is not right.
Shane T.
  • Industry: Serviços financeiros
  • Company size: 10.000+ funcionários

You Get What You Pay For… The Best Secure Storage

Avaliado em 24/06/2021

Overall it’s a 9.5/10. The 0.5 is for the issues I mentioned in the Cons but overall everything else is just so good I’ll be a customer for the foreseeable future if they can work on those issues, it would easily be a 10. They are absolutely the best secure cloud storage option available and 2nd place isn’t even anywhere close. In fact, perhaps laps behind.

Vantagens

Literally everything. After many years of using it, I can honestly say that everything about it is great. Any time I notice anything bothering me, they usually fix or add a new feature for it within the year. You can tell the staff is urgently updating and maintaining this software. There are flaws, but they’re so minor, I barely notice it in daily use. And I use it 10-15 times a day.

Desvantagens

I also use it to store photos and videos, not just professionally. Sometimes when I am uploading photos and videos, it’ll glitch and duplicate, or freeze, or have issues finishing it and be stuck in an upload. When you close out, sometimes when you open it just resumes. Other times, it stopped and only some have uploaded. Then I have to delete what is uploaded and retry so I don’t have duplicates. I think the upload process could be much better.

Also, on PC it works like optimal storages where I can open, edit, and if resumes syncing. However, on Mac, I don’t know if it’s an issue for me or for everyone, but after years and troubleshooting, it simply doesn’t sync or act like a drive in the computer itself. Therefore, to make edits, I have to download, edit, save, and upload again. This is a huge waste of time and I specifically only use my PC because of it. This support as an addition would be phenomenal, and is overdue.

Martin H.
  • Industry: Redação e edição de texto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Not cheap but well worth of every penny

Avaliado em 28/04/2021

Security of my data coupled with the ease of access and user-friendly behavior of the program and the company behind it is the ultimately irresistible offer. Both for private user as well as for company of virtually any size.

Vantagens

Tresorite is a user-friendly cloud storage package with security at the very top level. When you do not want, you don't even have to know it is running in the background. Yet it becomes very powerful when one needs to recover the data - basically from any platform one chooses. But what is perhaps the most important is its security focus. It took me a while to put all my sensitive personal stuff in it but it's been very secure there since. It is very easy to use, very good customer support. But honestly - I did not need it that much over the years I have been using it. Can only recommend.

Desvantagens

Nobody likes expensive solutions. But the higher subscription price of Tresorit is more than justified by the features the program offers.

OneDrive e Google Cloud Platform

Security

OneDrive e Google Cloud Platform
Austin K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A high-quality file storage service that places your privacy and security first.

Avaliado em 24/06/2017

Vantagens

I love how Tresorit makes syncing and storing my files not only simple and easy to use (it's practically invisible as it integrates with your computers file system - just set it up and forget it), but primarily because I know that my files are safe since it uses end-to-end encryption as well as zero-knowledge security. It has all the security features you would expect and more, such as 2FA, and login notifications that will tell when and where if someone tries to access your account, and even the ability to see how many times your shared files have been downloaded.

But what makes them really stand out against all the others is their use of client-side encryption, meaning that unlike their competitors, your files are encrypted before they're uploaded to the cloud - so no one, not even Tresorit themselves can see your files - because only you hold the key. Syncing across multiple devices works flawlessly, and file upload/download speed is very fast. Their support team is phenomenal, and they're always quick to respond and happy to help, and is some of the best customer support I've ever received. I've used and trusted Tresorit since their launch, and I highly recommend them.

Desvantagens

One of the things that I've found to be a little tough is file deletion, as of now if you delete a file it's gone forever since it's synced among your devices (there is no trash folder/function). Although, I've been told that this is something that they're working on and am looking forward to being added in the future.

Dario L.
  • Industry: Educação superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent software, allows for piece of mind

Avaliado em 28/02/2021

Absolutely excellent experience. Going from hard drive manual back-up to this has helped a lot, allowing me to have my files saved automatically and accessible amywhere. I have never had problems with losing work, or not finding previous versions thanks to Tresorit's many tools. Also the perfect way to share files with friends and colleagues.

Vantagens

- Plenty of secure storage (with top-quality encryption)
- Constant upload (saves your files whenever you update them), so you're sure not to lose anything
- Good file recovery
- Excellent for sharing large files (with both Tresorit users and non) and for sharing them securely (can require a password and such)
- Extremely easy to use, with a clean user interface
- Possibility to access files from mobile phone and other devices is very useful

Desvantagens

Only thing I am missing as a Premium user is the "File Request" function (to receive large files securely from others) and possibly some more control on who sees the files you share.

Martin P.
  • Industry: Biotecnologia

Tresorit Linux and Windows

Avaliado em 29/04/2021

Backing up my documents and sharing them amongst my different computer and sharing with a small team

Vantagens

I moved from dropbox because of end-to-end encryption so the end-to-end encryption is what I liked most. Having said that, the application interface is really easy to use and so is the web-based interface. Also, I needed to have something which works on linux since half my computers run linux.

Desvantagens

The ability to be able to collaboratively edit microsoft word documents is a weakness.

Razões para mudar para o Tresorit

Lack of end-to-end encryption.

Resposta do Tresorit Traduzido para o Português

Dear Martin,

Thank you for your kind words!
Unfortunately, due to the encryption system, we'll most likely not be able to release collaborative editing in the near future.
If you have any further feedback or feature requests, please send us a message to [email protected]

Take care and have a nice day!

Regards,

Daniel

Andrew K.
  • Industry: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Exceptionally Easy Integration and Use

Avaliado em 01/11/2019

We needed a cloud service that was very secure but easy to use. Tresorit checked both of those boxes.

Vantagens

I can easily access our entire organization's files from multiple devices. I love knowing that we are using the most secure cloud storage available. This has made our goal to "go paperless" that much more reassuring for me and my board of directors.

Desvantagens

Can't think of any cons at this time, thanks.

Razões para escolher o Tresorit

SharePoint required expensive third-party management to function properly. Tresorit is very simple to setup over multiple users and devises.

Microsoft SharePoint

Far superior security.
Jonathan I.
  • Industry: Arquitetura e planejamento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Tresorit is in a league of its own.

Avaliado em 08/05/2021

Vantagens

Easy and powerful. Very secure. Search works. Can store anything I want. No weird one photo at a time like drop box. Super easy to share and control sharing unlike Gdrive.

Desvantagens

I honestly can’t think of anything I don’t like about tresorit. I’ve been waiting for this solution for over a decade. They nailed it.

Resposta do Tresorit Traduzido para o Português

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for your kind review!
If you have any improvement ideas or feedback in the future, please don't hesitate to share them with us at [email protected]

Take care and have a nice day!

Daniel

Christian Z.
  • Industry: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fully content with this product

Avaliado em 24/02/2021

Very good. Have been using it on 2 workplaces, since we have 2 offices. As well from a laptop.

Vantagens

The most important part was, that it is encrypted on the way to the server as well as on the server itself, which is the only way to maintain security. That way even the server owner can not access the content. Being an accounting firm with detailed information about our customers we needed a safe and secure storage place.
As we have 2 offices, I can use the data from the TRESORIT as a cloud on both maschines. As well when I am in my holidays I can access date on my laptop over the cloud.
Additinally it gives me the security, that if any of my computers are bogged, broken, hacked or whatever, I always have the data available. It is a backup of all my important files.

Desvantagens

When you access a file on another computer, then the one where your original data is stored on, there is always a little delay for the files to open.

Maurice B.
  • Industry: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Stable and secure cloud storage

Avaliado em 21/06/2021

Positive and happy with it!

Vantagens

Using the software since 2018 I like the positive evolution of the product. All added functionalities were well thought and useful

Desvantagens

That some customers had problems using it and, as it seems, there might be bans in certain countries for encrypted file sharing...

Pascal bernard M.
  • Industry: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

sécurité des données.

Avaliado em 17/10/2021

petit problème de mise à jour pour les utilisateurs Android dé-googleisez, mais le support à fait rapidement suivre l'apk. donc pour nous qui n'utilisons plus aucun service de gg c'est très important et permet de renforcer la sécurité des échanges.

Vantagens

la sécurité des données, le partage l'accès multi support multi os.
administration simple.

Desvantagens

pas de support français, bien que le support met tout en œuvre pour répondre et en français.

Google Drive, OneDrive e Dropbox Business

Razões para escolher o Tresorit

la sécurité du système de cryptage est remplace notre ancien fournisseur gg drive.

Le système de cryptage.
Miro L.
  • Industry: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Safe harbor for my files

Avaliado em 03/01/2021

Vantagens

As a writer and journalist, it is important for me to protect information from sources. Tresorit has protected storage in the EU and this keeps my files reasonably safe. Synchronization between my devices works flawlessly.

Desvantagens

Collaboration features with MS Office, Google Drive or iCloud could be better from a point of view of user experience, certainly on iOS devices. For me, this is not essential, but it could refrain possible customers from switching.

Uwe R.
  • Industry: Design gráfico

Perfect solution

Avaliado em 24/08/2021

Vantagens

Encrypted data transmission, simple operation, reliable functionality, EU compliant

Desvantagens

I can not find any disadvantages at the moment

OneDrive e Google Drive

Not safe. US law.

Vincent H.
  • Industry: Educação superior
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Safe and sound, but expensive

Avaliado em 20/02/2021

It is definitely worth the money.

Vantagens

Tresorit is the best and safest on the market, I think.

Desvantagens

But it comes with a price (it is about 10 times as expensive as Dropbox, if you reckon in terms of Gbs). And you cannot access Tresorit through Webdav, so not through external clients. The good news is that the new iOS files app does allow access.

Marc D.
  • Industry: Publicidade e marketing

Tresorit by Marc Duke

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

It's a really solid backup solution with industrial levels of security.

Vantagens

It is really secure and runs quietly in the background. Easy to set up in terms of identifying folders to back up and works just as well on mobile on the desktop in terms of accessing files.

Desvantagens

At times dealing with error messages can be a little tedious and there is a feeling that there are so many things you can do with the product.