27 avaliações

93% dos usuários recomendam este app
27 avaliações
Raul F.
Traduzido para o Português

Finally able to know stock variations and add them into the financial results

Avaliado em 20/05/2019

Vantagens

I have been running an small ecommerce store in for several years. And I had the issue that at the end of each month, I did not the money that I was doing. I mean, I know the total amount of sales, even the expenses or the period (for each 3 months of accounting reports) but I did not know the value of the items sold, and the stock variations. Also I could not clearly say what items sell better in percentage to discover new lines of products with high demand. ZapERP is able to solve those issues, and give a figure at the end of each month to know the profitability or not of the business thanks to integrations with the store (Magento 2) and feel secure about future planning.

Desvantagens

I liked very much the attentive service that the business offers. Just next week after my sign up, the CEO call me via video call to check that everything was working well, and take note of suggestions on improvements. Even when it is a relatively new product, the company is well back up and working very professionally.

Dayle S.
Setor: Química

Excellent Multi-location Inventory

Avaliado em 21/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I cant really speak bad about the experience I have had, all has been great so far!

Vantagens

I love the fact that it is easy to use, easy to setup, fast replies from customer service, and the ability for it to grow more without limitations. It can be linked to other services such as WooCommerce & QuickBooks which is definitely an advantage over competitors.

Desvantagens

The only thing missing is some-kind of WooCommerce plugin to actually add in the multi-locations into your WooCommerce website. This would complete the package.

Zohaib N.

Works Great for Managing the Inventory of My Business

Avaliado em 20/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have ecommerce and dropshipping business for which i have to manage so many things like managing voices, purchase a voice from vendor and sales. all these tasks are hectic so to mange these was very difficult for me but i found ZapERP Inventory as it's solution which helps me Synchronize my Shopify store with my inventory.It also Integrated with the active campaign and all things already in it like payment gateway.My vendors give me all the details like shipment tracking. after that i need to put the values like shipment tracking and inventory stock and for that purpose i use ZapERP Inventory.I am a really satisfied customer.

Vantagens

Synchronize my Shopify store with my inventory.

Desvantagens

Opening and loading speed just bit slower.

Cynthia C.
Traduzido para o Português

Unfortunately it doesn't actually work

Avaliado em 31/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great theory, never did get it working.

Vantagens

The interface is beautiful but not always intuitive. However it's easy to learn.

Desvantagens

The problem is, with Woocommerce it just doesn't work. Despite the fact webhooks are working async with another shipping platform, ZapErp simply bottlenecks throwing a bunch of pending webhooks (over 26000 of them) and could not get it to run. The logs show nothing on my end which means despite their assertion it's a plug in conflict, it's not. Bottom line is their integration has major bugs and I was very patient. We started trying to work out bugs on June 19, and by July 31 I had finally had enough. If you have a Woocommerce store with a lot of products don't bother until they either a) get a developer that understands how to properly execute their API under PayLoad or 2) They figure out how to prevent their webhooks from failing.

Resposta do AvanSaber

Hey there, good catch but if you check ZapERP system now - and connect your test woo-commerce store, all data will be synced automatically. Actually, in order to pull data from the store, it is important that your server security settings allow data extraction, without it, ZapERP can not pull. Once again thanks for noticing. I hope you will come back and try ZapERP again. We will be more than happy to assist.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Setor: Contabilidade
Traduzido para o Português

ZAP ERP Accounting, gives you the real financial information you need as a business owner

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 31/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software has meant that clients can get more detail on their businesses without referring to their accountant and using complex excel functions like vlookups and pivot tables. It has helped especially growing online businesses who are our clients.

Vantagens

As our small business clients become more confident with entry level bookkeeping systems, they begin to require financial information like best selling stock items and stock levels to measure stock redundancy. We shopped around for a while and found that ZapERP Accounting can do this for them and is not complex to learn. It has been great and as our smaller clients grow, this software is proving to be just what the accountant ordered.

Desvantagens

As an accounting software for growing businesses, I really cannot fault this. It syncs well with Woocommerce and other online platforms. We are happy

Piseth C.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Easy to use ERP with Friendly UI

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A bit confusing at first, but take few min to look, it's really easy to inderstand and customizable.

Vantagens

I've been searching for many ERP option that is easy to learn and use. Tried many Open Source, some are powerful, but very hard to learn for new user.
Startup need something that fast to use and easy to learn, and powerful at the back. ZapERP has it all.

Desvantagens

Loading speed to Asia seem take a bit longer.

Joan D.
Setor: Artigos de luxo e joias
Traduzido para o Português

Amazing support, helpful team - straightforward accounting

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 15/05/2017

Vantagens

We are into e-commerce space. I started using it due to its open API & stripe billing integration. We connected our stripe account to Pi.TEAM. Web-hook connectivity help us to generate tons of invoices. We haven't designed our own billing at all. Then obviously they are adding new features almost every week. Last but not the least - no special accounting training needed. System is pre-configured. Just start invoicing to the customer.

Desvantagens

Need some additional reporting features. Export / import options are very less. We need mobile or tablet app. At the moment, website works but it is not sufficient.

Joaquin G.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
Traduzido para o Português

Great product, I look forward to seeing what the future holds

Avaliado em 22/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

ZapERP has been a great application. We are able to be more productive and have more accountability without having to do extensive training. Having this along side Quickbooks, has been a great solution for our inventory, purchasing and invoicing to our customers.

Vantagens

I like that it has integrations to key applications like Quickbooks and Woocommerce. I also like that it has great functionality in managing both price lists and warehouses.

Desvantagens

Right now, we are still discovering the features and haven't found anything that we dislike yet.

Shamsun nahar S.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Excellent to use

Avaliado em 31/05/2020

Vantagens

They describe theirself with this line "Powerful inventory management software with accounting & CRM integrations". I would love to say it is 1000% correct! I can manage everything from one place.This is the best part now! And that is the reason I love it.
I found it very useful and also told my collegue to use it.
Another thing is that I was so happy with it's good side,I did not even try to find any negative side of it.
Overall I am happy

Desvantagens

You can see my positive saying about it! I cannot find out any negative issue!

Abo N.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use and everything you can control smoothly

Avaliado em 01/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am employed in an organization. Before I was hired, they manually took care of everything. Then I told them about it. Then they let me use it and I started using it through free trial i feel so good with this software then i start using paid version . Now I can easily calculate all the stocks.

It is Very easy to use & user-friendly, Interface are too good,

Desvantagens

I am still discovering the features and haven't found anything that we dislike yet. There customers service help me 24/7 when i need help. I am very happy to use this Software.

Setor: Internet

Review for NetKing Solutions ISP

Avaliado em 19/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have an ISP business here in Belize that has been manual entry of inventory for over 18 years. To change us over I tried a lot of online and desktop installed applications. Zap Inventory is the only software I actually went and did our whole inventory with. we need to purchase it and have it customized to suit our needs. (I was interrupted by a phone call in this survey)

Vantagens

The software was very easy to use and set up. My staff who have little experience with inventory management was able to figure out the system without too much difficulty.

Desvantagens

I couldn't customize it myself, and that I need to have it customized to our needs. (Not a deal breaker, will still be considering buying leases to this software)

Pranab A.
Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

very good

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 18/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am very happy to use this softwar,

Easy, & user-friendly , ui also good,Interface are too good,

Desvantagens

Very fast,& too user friendl, no bug,no over load time

Nitesh G.
Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

ZAPERP Review

Avaliado em 19/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am using this for my clothing business for managing inventory , I am pretty much sure that I will defiantly go with zap erp so that inventory management will not be headache for my business.

Vantagens

I like simple functionality to manage inventory, it is easy to use & give exact result as per our requirement.

Desvantagens

Their are some field which I think it is not necessary. Also they need to improve on more simple dashboard which can we used my anybody.

Deepak N.
Traduzido para o Português

I always hated accounting but Pi.TEAM is extremely easy. Highly recommended

Avaliado em 05/05/2017

Vantagens

On boarding was straightforward. No complexities. Simple, bold and clear user interface.
It covers almost all our requirements and new features are getting added almost weekly.

Desvantagens

Still few features are missing e.g. I would like to be able to import my own invoice templates.
POS screen is missing. Inventory dashboard needs few changes to make it more specific to mech businesses.

Resposta do AvanSaber

Thank you for your kind words. We are working on these additional features and dashboard upgrades in general. We are also launching our mobile app by end of this month. We will keep you updated.

Pich S.

Avaliado em 27/03/2018

Vantagens

Really fantastic for this software, never meet it,
This is help me in our business , that cool , great software.

Ruvimbo M.
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

ZapInventory review

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 18/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Zap has helped me a lot in reducing stock theft within our organisation as we could not previously properly track incoming and outgoing items. We used to operate manually allowing for people to manipulate numbers and figures.

Vantagens

I like that zap Inventory allows me to manage my stock items and also tracks the automatically so I am able to account for all my stock movements. I also am able to manage my sales and finances all using one system.

Desvantagens

There's nothing that I dislike about Zap Inventroy in particular. However I would recommend adding more functionality to the system like HR management.

Resposta do AvanSaber

Thanks for your feedback. We will definitely add HR features in our roadmap.

Jorge edel A.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Well established ERP

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm sure that after having a good inventory. I have saved lots of money.

Vantagens

My inventory is now in tip-top shape after using Zaperp. Easy to use after you get use to the menu

Desvantagens

Little tricky at first to get use to menú and options.

Rahuul M.
Setor: Serviços financeiros

Avaliado em 15/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Cost savings, efficient and value for money

Vantagens

Easy to use, simple UI and very simple for a non- IT user to use as well.

Desvantagens

Can't find flaws with been easy and effective to use

Probabilidade de recomendação: 3.0/10

Benito M.
Setor: Tradução e localização
Traduzido para o Português

Preparing Quotes has never been that easy!

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 29/12/2018

Vantagens

Easy-to-use. Ideal for small businesses like mine. It helps me be organized and updated when it comes to accounting records. The tours are excellent to get familiar with the features of the software.

Desvantagens

Being cloud-based may be inappropriate for areas with bad internet. Apart from this, no complaints at all.

Aaron H.
Setor: Rede de computadores

Feature-Rich and Incredibly Powerful

Vantagens

I know you should never buy for a product's roadmap, but wow, ZapERP's customer support is really listening to its customers. They are actively working on a ton of integrations and are constantly taking feedback on how they can become even better and even more useful.

Desvantagens

While the interface is laid out very well and is very user friendly, it can be quite overwhelming when you are first getting started. Overall, though, this is more of my personal preference rather than a con/negative.

Martin W.
Setor: Software

Powerful inventory management solution

Vantagens

It's got just about everything you'd want to track inventory, vendors, and relationships for an online store. A lot of integrations are also a plus.

Desvantagens

It has so much packed into it that it definitely takes a while to get used to it. If you are starting from scratch you must decide if the software is right for you, and the only way to do that is to start loading everything into it, going through the walkthrus, trying to figure out where everything is. It's a commitment.

Cammy A.

Great Accounting App

Avaliado em 19/07/2017

Vantagens

They are currently in beta, so it's at an early stage at the moment, but here's a small list of its pros:

Very helpful team.
Stripe billing, Paypal [they had to take this down at the moment]
Invoice looks very clean.
Simple and clean dashboard interface.
Zapier integration though they had to take this down at the moment to fix some bugs.

Desvantagens

Pi.team is still on its early stages, and there are plenty of room to grow. I'm hoping for the best.

Setor: Gestão da educação
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

ZapERP UI and experience

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 10/06/2020

Easy to understand User Interface
Useful and helpful for most times
Keeps you on track

Desvantagens

You need to upgrade to maximize app's wholistic experience.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Karthee vidya C.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Traduzido para o Português

Excellent. It's USP is its simplicity. Very less learning curve required.

Avaliado em 09/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It saves a lot of time and very useful for any accounting departments.

I love the below:

1) AUTOMATIC PAYROLLS
2) CONNECT with BANK and sync automatically
3) SIMPLE ACCOUNTING - Sufficient ready-made reports available

Desvantagens

More features can be added so that Pi.Team becomes the one stop solution for all accounting departments.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Ted V.
Traduzido para o Português

Lots of potential but not quite there yet.

Avaliado em 24/11/2019

Vantagens

Basically what I neeed for an inventory and CRM. I love that they are open to add lots of integrations.

Desvantagens

It looks like the CRM I could have someone make me from upwork, it's just too early, UI/UX, the way they present the data needs more polishing. For example when you have multiple products, same item with different color, when you search for it, it's not being differentiated in the search result. They have a lot of small things like this that they needs to be addressed for this product to be really useful for me.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10