Avaliações do ZapERP

Inventory Management Software for SMBs

4.4/5 (15 avaliações)
Cynthia C.
Traduzir com Google

Unfortunately it doesn't actually work

Avaliado em 31/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great theory, never did get it working.

Vantagens

The interface is beautiful but not always intuitive. However it's easy to learn.

Desvantagens

The problem is, with Woocommerce it just doesn't work. Despite the fact webhooks are working async with another shipping platform, ZapErp simply bottlenecks throwing a bunch of pending webhooks (over 26000 of them) and could not get it to run. The logs show nothing on my end which means despite their assertion it's a plug in conflict, it's not. Bottom line is their integration has major bugs and I was very patient. We started trying to work out bugs on June 19, and by July 31 I had finally had enough. If you have a Woocommerce store with a lot of products don't bother until they either a) get a developer that understands how to properly execute their API under PayLoad or 2) They figure out how to prevent their webhooks from failing.

0.0/10
Joan D.
Traduzir com Google

Amazing support, helpful team - straightforward accounting

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 15/05/2017

Vantagens

We are into e-commerce space. I started using it due to its open API & stripe billing integration. We connected our stripe account to Pi.TEAM. Web-hook connectivity help us to generate tons of invoices. We haven't designed our own billing at all. Then obviously they are adding new features almost every week. Last but not the least - no special accounting training needed. System is pre-configured. Just start invoicing to the customer.

Desvantagens

Need some additional reporting features. Export / import options are very less. We need mobile or tablet app. At the moment, website works but it is not sufficient.

Avaliador Verificado

Review for NetKing Solutions ISP

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 19/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have an ISP business here in Belize that has been manual entry of inventory for over 18 years. To change us over I tried a lot of online and desktop installed applications. Zap Inventory is the only software I actually went and did our whole inventory with. we need to purchase it and have it customized to suit our needs. (I was interrupted by a phone call in this survey)

Vantagens

The software was very easy to use and set up. My staff who have little experience with inventory management was able to figure out the system without too much difficulty.

Desvantagens

I couldn't customize it myself, and that I need to have it customized to our needs. (Not a deal breaker, will still be considering buying leases to this software)

Raul F.
Traduzir com Google

Finally able to know stock variations and add them into the financial results

Avaliado em 20/05/2019

Vantagens

I have been running an small ecommerce store in for several years. And I had the issue that at the end of each month, I did not the money that I was doing. I mean, I know the total amount of sales, even the expenses or the period (for each 3 months of accounting reports) but I did not know the value of the items sold, and the stock variations. Also I could not clearly say what items sell better in percentage to discover new lines of products with high demand. ZapERP is able to solve those issues, and give a figure at the end of each month to know the profitability or not of the business thanks to integrations with the store (Magento 2) and feel secure about future planning.

Desvantagens

I liked very much the attentive service that the business offers. Just next week after my sign up, the CEO call me via video call to check that everything was working well, and take note of suggestions on improvements. Even when it is a relatively new product, the company is well back up and working very professionally.

Pranab A.

very good

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 18/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am very happy to use this softwar,

Easy, & user-friendly , ui also good,Interface are too good,

Desvantagens

Very fast,& too user friendl, no bug,no over load time

Nitesh G.

ZAPERP Review

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 19/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am using this for my clothing business for managing inventory , I am pretty much sure that I will defiantly go with zap erp so that inventory management will not be headache for my business.

Vantagens

I like simple functionality to manage inventory, it is easy to use & give exact result as per our requirement.

Desvantagens

Their are some field which I think it is not necessary. Also they need to improve on more simple dashboard which can we used my anybody.

Deepak N.
Traduzir com Google

I always hated accounting but Pi.TEAM is extremely easy. Highly recommended

Avaliado em 05/05/2017

Vantagens

On boarding was straightforward. No complexities. Simple, bold and clear user interface.
It covers almost all our requirements and new features are getting added almost weekly.

Desvantagens

Still few features are missing e.g. I would like to be able to import my own invoice templates.
POS screen is missing. Inventory dashboard needs few changes to make it more specific to mech businesses.

Resposta do AvanSaber

Thank you for your kind words. We are working on these additional features and dashboard upgrades in general. We are also launching our mobile app by end of this month. We will keep you updated.

Pich S.

Avaliado em 27/03/2018

Vantagens

Really fantastic for this software, never meet it,
This is help me in our business , that cool , great software.

Ruvimbo M.

ZapInventory review

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 18/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Zap has helped me a lot in reducing stock theft within our organisation as we could not previously properly track incoming and outgoing items. We used to operate manually allowing for people to manipulate numbers and figures.

Vantagens

I like that zap Inventory allows me to manage my stock items and also tracks the automatically so I am able to account for all my stock movements. I also am able to manage my sales and finances all using one system.

Desvantagens

There's nothing that I dislike about Zap Inventroy in particular. However I would recommend adding more functionality to the system like HR management.

Resposta do AvanSaber

Thanks for your feedback. We will definitely add HR features in our roadmap.

Rahuul M.

Avaliado em 15/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Cost savings, efficient and value for money

Vantagens

Easy to use, simple UI and very simple for a non- IT user to use as well.

Desvantagens

Can't find flaws with been easy and effective to use

3.0/10
Benito M.
Traduzir com Google

Preparing Quotes has never been that easy!

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 29/12/2018

Vantagens

Easy-to-use. Ideal for small businesses like mine. It helps me be organized and updated when it comes to accounting records. The tours are excellent to get familiar with the features of the software.

Desvantagens

Being cloud-based may be inappropriate for areas with bad internet. Apart from this, no complaints at all.

Cammy A.

Great Accounting App

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 19/07/2017

Vantagens

They are currently in beta, so it's at an early stage at the moment, but here's a small list of its pros:

Very helpful team.
Stripe billing, Paypal [they had to take this down at the moment]
Invoice looks very clean.
Simple and clean dashboard interface.
Zapier integration though they had to take this down at the moment to fix some bugs.

Desvantagens

Pi.team is still on its early stages, and there are plenty of room to grow. I'm hoping for the best.

Karthee vidya C.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent. It's USP is its simplicity. Very less learning curve required.

Avaliado em 09/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It saves a lot of time and very useful for any accounting departments.

I love the below:

1) AUTOMATIC PAYROLLS
2) CONNECT with BANK and sync automatically
3) SIMPLE ACCOUNTING - Sufficient ready-made reports available

Desvantagens

More features can be added so that Pi.Team becomes the one stop solution for all accounting departments.

7.0/10
Chandra K.
Traduzir com Google

Zaperp a great solution for inventory needs

Avaliado em 21/01/2019

Vantagens

I liked the UI was very easy for me to adapt and use the software as a new user.

Desvantagens

I wish the software was available earlier so that I could have saved money by now!

Tushar S.
Traduzir com Google

Loved It. Very Easy to Use.

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 03/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy invoice creation! In my use, so far, I haven't encountered any issues with the software or invoice creation. Looking forward to continued usage!

Vantagens

Invoice creation is a very intuitive process in this software. I did not have to struggle to create an invoice.

Thank you.