Avaliações do AUTOsist

AUTOsist

Mobile fleet tracking, management & maintenance software

4.7/5 (62 avaliações)
James N.
Traduzir com Google

Zaraine has been great to work with the product is very simple to use and Easy on-the-go access.

Avaliado em 23/05/2018

Vantagens

What I like most is the product has a mobile app. Vehicles are easy to access and maintain. While having the ability to transfer vehicles that are being sold. The reminders about registration and insurance due on multiple Vehicles is a huge Time Saver. Reporting is easy so overall we are extremely pleased.

Desvantagens

What I like least is there is no tablet app. No default capitalization. All data is wiped if you change vehicle types while you're entering a new vehicle. I would much rather be able to enter the dates rather than using the drop-down and choosing dates from the multiple months because when you're trying to get your data entered to begin with it's a huge pain.

Resposta do AUTOsist

Thank you so much for your review! We actually just launched the tablet version for iPads, and Android is coming very soon. Make sure you upgrade to Version 5 on the mobile app if your using iOS devices as it was just launched. There is default capitalization in the new app as well. For the vehicle type, we will see if we can fix that issue. It should not remove the year, make, model etc if you change the type so we will get that fixed. We will also see if there is an easier way to get the date field. Thanks again!

Cory D.
Traduzir com Google

Best Fleet Self-Tracking Software!

Avaliado em 02/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Phenomenal functionality in all aspects: Reminders, maintenance, fuel tracking, everything across the board. They're happy to hear constructive criticism and suggestions as well as praise. I'd recommend this to families and businesses alike for anything from budgeting to full scale fleet management.

Vantagens

The fact that our company can manage the fleet internally without overpaying a corporate company tons of money to handle the same functions.

Desvantagens

Literally every con that I would have, we've worked through together either on the phone or via email. VERY active customer support.

Weston B.

5 stars across the board

Avaliado em 11/06/2017

Vantagens

The functionality of this software is practical and convenient. It does everything I need it to. I love the ability to manage my fleet of vehicles in a single organized system. The service tracking, maintenance reminders, and document access makes this system an efficient way to keep things running smoothly.

In addition to a quality product, the customer service is unparalleled. Response time is nearly immediate to any questions or concerns, and the management team is constantly seeking input from users. It is nice to feel as if you are part of the development in the product which you are using.

Desvantagens

As of right now, the ability to use the software offline is not available which would be a major turn off if I didn't know that they are making offline use available in the near future.

The only things I could say I like least about this software are things which the developers have publicly stated they are implementing this year. Offline use, inspections, etc. This is truly a great product.

Kelly M.
Traduzir com Google

Autosist is exactly what our company needed to help with our maintenance.

Avaliado em 28/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are able to track our preventative maintenance to make sure trucks are serviced on regular intervals. Being able to search old records is a huge positive. I no longer have to dig through paper records to find a service record.

Vantagens

When the software is used on a daily basis, it sends us reminders about preventative maintenance. This is extremely important for us on our spare trucks as those are driven by multiple people and no 1 person is responsible for that truck. The way you can use the software to let the shop know of problems with the truck when they are noticed is great. This gives the maintenance shop a heads up that they will have to address it. They don't find out when the truck comes in. Autosist will build inspections to your specs. Their customer service is great. If you have a question, you talk to a person. You don't have to deal with an automated system.

Desvantagens

The only thing I feel Autosist is missing is the ability to track inventory. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Scott S.

Excellent for Fleet Managers

Avaliado em 15/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have over 200 pieces of equipment to manage in our fleet. We were using two different sites to manage our costs & when our P.Ms were due which cost much more. A friend told me about AUTOsist so we tried it. Being able to use the site from a desktop to a mobile device is extremely helpful. The customer support is amazing. The site continues to add more & more features that are a great help. I highly recommend the site to anyone who has 1 vehicle to Fleet Managers who have hundreds.

Vantagens

Being able to add photos of invoices & other records.

Desvantagens

Seems to run a little slow.

Shawn H.

Awesome app

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have no issues with the software and it’s awesone.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and customer support is very helpful and can get ahold of them anytime.

Desvantagens

A few fields I wish could be changed or added.

William S.

Good tool

Avaliado em 09/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very good and very responsive

Vantagens

Like that it keeps track of routine maintenance and also stores services with receipts for reference. Occasional bugs but they are responsive to list of them quite promptly

Desvantagens

Small bugs with reminders. App badge shows 1 due when there are multiple due but Ganges once you open app. Small deal.

7.0/10
Nick L.
Traduzir com Google

GEM! Most simple, efficient, cost-effective, fleet management app we found! Outstanding support!

Avaliado em 18/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Experience: JACO limousine & Transportation - Louisville/KY & Knoxville/TN - with 2 locations and vehicles spread out across the region, we struggled to get keep current with issues and updates as they were reported because, like most in our industry, we had a paper filing system and operated out of excel. It was extremely inefficient and time-consuming because the there was no good way to run reports and keep up with photo records out of excel. We used several systems and applications to keep up with records and it was a MESS because the systems didn't integrate.

As operations manager, I coordinated with dozens of industry partners and was unable to find an easy to use/frequently update, cost effective system that was iPhone/Android/desktop capable and could produce the reports I needed.

That all changed when I found the AUTOsist app. It is truly a GEM. As it is today, it does EVERYTHING that we need it to do, and their development team is adding new functionality frequently. This is the app to watch in 2017!

I strongly encourage anyone that owns vehicles, from 1 vehicle to a fleet of 30 like ours, to greater to download the app see for yourself! I stand behind AUTOsist and you will be thrilled!

Nick Lopez | Operations Manager | jacolimo.com | [email protected]

Vera G.
Traduzir com Google

Very simple and user friendly platform. Easy to use and perfect for our company fleet!

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 17/05/2017

Vantagens

We love this product because it is easy to use with all the right inputs and some optional fields as e extras. I love that we can manage a fleet with over 50 vehicles and easily access information to each, upload critical documents and set reminders for servicing and maintenance. Customer service is amazing- very friendly and helpful. They are also open to comments and suggestions for improvement!

Desvantagens

I would like more optional fields to input notes for other things more specific to what our company needs. The platform however is perfect for our needs and there are enough options to play with and use for fleet specific information. It would also be nice to be able to run different kinds of reports for just one vehicle or a filter of specific vehicles and not just export all data to excel.

Brian V.
Traduzir com Google

Makes keeping track of the fleet vehicle very simple

Avaliado em 23/01/2018

Vantagens

No more paper work and texmessges notification and everything is on my phone so I can check vin numbers if I have to order parts

Desvantagens

The only thing that has been a problem is in a steel building I sometimes don't have reception and won't up date but that's it

Lyn W.
Traduzir com Google

so far it has been great .

Avaliado em 24/01/2018

Vantagens

Th e ease of access it it isn't limited to just one computer. We can sign in from any where. doesn't matter if we are at home or on vacation we can still have access. You don't have to pay for every user that logs in that is great.

Desvantagens

It doesn't generate a printable report list of vehicle reminders to give to mechanic. There are certain things you can't grant permission to other users.

Hi Lyn,

Thanks for your review! We do have a number of reports including a list of reminders that can be printed. You would need to click on the excel report and all your reminders will be on its own unique tab for your entire fleet or you can run it by a specific vehicle. Please give us a call or email us at [email protected] if you have any issues. Would it be possible to update your review if you feel that this report meets your needs? Thanks so much!

The Right Fit

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

After reviewing and trying other platforms, Autosist filled the gap we had in an adequate, easy to use program for our maintenance and tracking of our rolling assets.

Vantagens

The mobile app is easy to use with minimal training. The layout is logical for inspections and maintenance notes.

Desvantagens

The filter function doesn't quite put all our assets in the correct order- it's not a major 'con' of this application.

Tara H.
Traduzir com Google

The goal is excellent, but the product needs some fine tuning.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 29/05/2018

Vantagens

It does what it promises to do - maintain fleet records. Each time that I have called into Customer Service, a friendly person has helped.

Desvantagens

It runs slow between clicks. When pages are loading and it doesn't flow as well as I wish it did. Pictures can be blurry at times.

Resposta do AUTOsist

Hi Tara, thanks so much for your review. We are assuming your talking about the Portal Speed correct? If so, we will be doing a lot of things to optimize the speed. If you don't have folders setup on the Garage yet, that will help quite a bit. Can you give us a bit more info on the pictures getting blurry? That should never happen. Thanks again for your feedback.

Traduzir com Google

This is the easiest software I've ever used

Avaliado em 13/03/2018

Vantagens

I love the fact that you can upload your car and it's all automatic and stuff, that's my favorite part. it's a great piece of software that deserves all the medals for ease of use. Good support too.

Iky B.

Very Easy and Complete Maintenance App

Avaliado em 22/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We hold a better record and most important, the maintenance on all vehicles are done when it is time.

Vantagens

The app is doing what I needed and more, I love it that I can access with my desktop, iPad or Phone. I give the maintenance guy access to all the vehicles and he can add all the service details and set the reminders, also each driver can put the gas fill up details on his phone, even take picture of the invoice.

Desvantagens

1. I really would like to be able to change the language (Spanish in my case)
2. It would be a good thing to expend the permissions features for the assigned users. For example... the driver should not change the vehicle settings ore change the service information, just edit and add the fuel information.

Bill F.
Traduzir com Google

Customer service is excellent. The AUTOsist staff has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable,

Avaliado em 25/07/2017

Vantagens

The software contains many important features we need in our police department for maintaining a 24/7 police fleet. The ease of use on the web portal and the Apple and Android Apps make it available to all our officers. With future release, we will be completing our vehicle equipment inspections, which solves many of our problems with tracking. Damage is also able to be noted and documented in a proper fashion.

Desvantagens

There is not much that I would say is a con, but the only thing I think is a con is the lack of a vehicle status option on the garage screen. It would be nice to know if a vehicle is offline due to mechanical issue so it does not get issued to another officer.

William D.
Traduzir com Google

Streamlining fleet maintenance for our Municipality.

Avaliado em 23/02/2018

Vantagens

The AI is extremely straight forward and easy to use. When creating service records, having the ability to attach to invoice to the record gives me the ability to electronically store the records instead of cluttering my office with paperwork. The fuel report is also useful in aiding our Borough Secretary while verifying fuel purchases for the month. The owner and his staff are exceptional to deal with and any issue that has been encountered is quickly resolved.

Desvantagens

I currently have no issues with the software from a functionality standpoint. My only recommendation and not a complaint is a UI refresh. Particularly in a front page dashboard for service reminders.

Susan K.
Traduzir com Google

Iike most of all the features except the images sometime don't show up.

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 23/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Organized. Availability for staff access.

Vantagens

easy to track the fleets with their miles and when they are due for maintenance. In addition, keeping track of the fuel cost.

Desvantagens

Website is too slow. To upload a PDF or image, it takes few minutes where as the phone APP is done in seconds. Also, cannot tell which reminders is for which. I have folders - so I have to open up the folders to figure out which auto has the reminder.

Resposta do AUTOsist

Hi Susan, thanks for your review and feedback. We are looking into the speed issue as we speak and it should be improved soon. Sometimes PDF's take a bit to load depending on their size and other factors. On your phone, are you uploading the same PDF or are you taking a picture of it? That makes a big difference.

For the reminders, we will be adding a feature where it shows how many reminders are open on the folder itself. Would that help? Do you have any other ideas of how we can make it easier for you to see the reminders? We also have the excel report where you can export all your data and see the reminders due for your fleet of for a specific vehicle/unit. We will be reaching out to you soon to work with you and see how we can continue to improve. Thanks again!

5.0/10
Kermit P.
Traduzir com Google

A very professional and accommodating group to deal with.

Avaliado em 24/05/2017

Vantagens

AUTOsist is an accurate and easy to use application for all levels of vehicle and equipment management in our organization. AUTOsist has been an amazing addition to our mechanical shop, administration and field staff in keeping and maintaining all our important heavy equipment and vehicles working a 100% of the time. In our opinion the program will easily 'pay for itself' by saving expensive breakdowns due to missed maintenance. Additionally, the 'constant searching' for accurate vehicle and equipment manufacturer information when trying to locate necessary parts and accessories from the suppliers is completely alleviated.!

Lalo R.

Great Software

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Autosist has made our fleet get on track with maintenance and overall organization. I had experimented other, very complex, softwares before and the never found one that was straightforward and simple. In the case of organization and maintence scheduling straightforward and simple is what you are looking for, and it is what we have found with Autosist. I see a long future with Autosist and our fleet maintenance scheduling needs.

Vantagens

This software is easy to use and navigate. The simplicity and functionality of it is was you look for in any company that runs a large fleet. It helps you organize and manage your assets in a way anybody can understand and it gets the job done.

Desvantagens

The software can be somewhat slow at times.

Dwayne M.
Traduzir com Google

Very easy to get started with. Not over complicated and good for the mechanic to keep records.

Avaliado em 22/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy data collection for a one man shop that has no clerical help.

Vantagens

Able to run reports and ability to set reminders. Ease of use and being able to link up and do entries with the app on the phone.

Desvantagens

Would like to see inspections included in the fleet pricing. Do need to have more info on backup of data.

Randy C.

WHAT A GREAT TOOL

Avaliado em 24/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The staff is very helpful and the app. works great.

Vantagens

This thing tracks everything and reminds you for service with the ability to add custom reminders. Its very nice to have all your trucks info in 1 place.

Desvantagens

Id love to be able to see who last added or updated miles

Dan W.
Traduzir com Google

We've been using Autosist for a few months and so far it's been great.

Avaliado em 09/04/2018

Vantagens

We have several non-tech users that need to use this app. After a very brief training session everyone was able to easily add records, fuel info, and inspections. Having an app that is easy to get accurate info into is a big help to me as the fleet manager.

Desvantagens

Being limited to only one custom inspection template for all of my vehicles isn't ideal but I think this limitation will be addressed in a future update.

Resposta do AUTOsist

Hi Dan, thanks for your review! You do have the ability to add multiple inspections forms now so you can have different ones for different vehicles if you would like. Please email us at [email protected] and we can help you get those created.

Ashley B.
Traduzir com Google

Great program for our fleet

Avaliado em 09/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are able access our inventory anywhere now, our different hubs can see what vehicles at their sites need work and have a more accurate inventory count. When they get invoices/receipts they can easily upload them to the vehicle so we can see it sooner and not have to wait til the paperwork gets to us.

Vantagens

Easy access to all vehicles, its easy to manage and organize, easy to add vehicles, uploading invoices and receipts for each vehicle is simple. Keeping track of mileage and oil changes has never been easier and notifying our different managers when maintenance is needed is great.

Desvantagens

haven't found a con yet, we just rolled out the new program last week.

Michael G.
Traduzir com Google

A very quick way to provide an overview of our demo vehicles

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 17/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

greater overview of our resources and what is happening with them

Vantagens

Easy to use which means that our vehicle operators use it without complaints or reluctance to open the app.

Desvantagens

The lack of ability to set notifications based on mileage, so that once a mileage marker is reached, a service notification reminder is sent out to admin and user.

Resposta do AUTOsist

Hi Michael, thanks again for your review. We do actually have the ability to set reminders based on odometer and/or date. Both can be set on a recurring basis on any interval you choose. The admin and the user can also get notifications for this on their mobile device + via email. We have already reached out to you via email and will guide you on how this can be done.