Avaliações do CICTotal Manager

CICTotal Manager

Property management for commercial & multifamily properties

3.9/5 (9 avaliações)

On the Right Track

Avaliado em 20/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Per the request of their customer support team (did I mention how in tune these folks are with their customer's needs and desires?), I've copied some software recommendations that I submitted privately below:

1. The option to fully customize the application form with unlimited user-defined fields and different question types (like short answer, multiple choice, radio buttons, etc... think Google Forms). One thing we want to do but can't require 5 years of address history and the landlords associate with each. Right now we are having to send separate emails instructing applicants to use the "references" fields specifically for past landlords. Sometimes they don't understand instructions, and it turns into a little extra work that we'd ideally like to avoid altogether.

2. When putting together work orders, it would be great if the property address could be specified within the work order itself (automatically populated if initiated from the subject property).

3. The software could be significantly improved by implementing a better way to handle the accounting for PITI payments, especially given that 3 of the 4 components are tax items. It seems like the only way to account for this currently is to categorize the monthly payment to a "Transactions to Split" account and then break them down based on the mortgage statement detail. It would be great to have a tool that could calculate the splits based on an amortization table and "extra payment" input. This process is time-consuming and will become a system bottleneck for us as we grow.

4. The inability to access transaction-level detail from credit cards is also going to be an issue for us as we grow as a business and build business credit. By paying cash for everything, we're leaving money on the table, but if we switch over to business credit cards, we'll completely compromise our ability to account for our expenses within CIC. Of all of the items here, this one makes me the most leary, as it could force us to leave for a different platform in the long run.

Vantagens

This software provides for a very broad range of business needs in one package and the overall integration is good. The customer support team is awesome. They seem incredibly open to suggestions, and they make me feel like they're just as committed to my business success as they are.

Desvantagens

The software is on the clunky side, and isn't well suited to doing bulk operations. Categorizing historical transactions (those incurred prior to starting our subscription) is extremely tedious because they have to be done one-by-one. We're a small and young investment firm, so we only had a hundred or so transactions to categorize, but we're still slogging through them...

6.0/10

Easy to Use and Inexpensive

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 12/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Thank you,everyone who works with you all to make everything amazing!

Vantagens

The support team!!! The product is new and has improved immensely since we first started using them all thanks to the support team and their eagerness to make our experience the best.

Desvantagens

No true prospect management integration yet. I have been informed this is a work in progress. Thank you!

Traduzir com Google

After reviewing 3 property management software companies. We went with CIC hands down!

Avaliado em 19/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall a great product that does what you need and many of the things you didn't know you needed.

Vantagens

Functional and easy to use. It does everything that we need and more. The price point is right for the number of properties that we manage. In addition to when we scale up there is plenty of room for growth at a reasonable price.

Desvantagens

I have not found much of anything yet that I dislike. Making everything more accessible with via an app and having that app being as robust as possible is something that all software companies need to strive towards.

Traduzir com Google

Excellent quality of product and amazing personal customer service

Avaliado em 19/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Carlos is amazing . This company really cares about their customers success

Vantagens

The ease of use of the product . The ability to manage everything in one software . Carlos has given me as much personal attention as I have needed in order to get comfortable with the program

Desvantagens

Can't seem to find any. I have tried a lot of other programs and not one of them have given me what I needed

Frustrating software

Avaliado em 15/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

This software needs to be simplified, and much more development needs to go into the product before they roll it out to customers.

Vantagens

The customer support and team backing this product is phenomenal. They reply quickly, fix software glitches, and add your ideas into development.

Desvantagens

The software is very lackluster and involves too many steps to input information. I was constantly met with error codes if information wasn't entered a certain way, and the website didn't offer simple features that are necessary. For example: If you are managing an apartment with 2 residents, both residents couldn't log into a resident portal to make a payment...and if the 2nd person logged in, it would cancel the 1st resident's account registration making them both start from square 1 and ultimately be uninterested in using the site.

1.0/10
Traduzir com Google

It has helped me to streamline and have a more professional way on operating making things more accessible for me and how to provide for my family.

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 01/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Good system would recommend to anyone with rental property

Vantagens

A lot of options to support with and provide clear details of information. Access to all the necessary information you need to calculate and provide for rentals.

Desvantagens

a little clunky at first but once you get the hang of it it works out well. In many ways almost too much info to process

Excellence

Avaliado em 31/08/2018

Vantagens

Easy to use is an understatement. This software allows me to navigate with ease and makes me look great to my clients.

Desvantagens

The one and only drawback I have found is it will not let me upload PDF docs. I work with them a lot so this is a major deal.

Very complicated software

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 08/05/2018

Vantagens

The price of the software is reasonable and has a lot of pontential but they do need make adjustments to the way you pull up reports.

Desvantagens

The software itself is not very easy to use. Requires multiple entries for one item and not commercial friendly at all.

2.0/10

Lisa has been helping me set up the account and I give her a 10

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 02/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Seems like it will be good to work with

Vantagens

Need to use it a little longer. I need to use for a few months before I can figure out the pros and cons.

Desvantagens

SAA. I need to use for a few months before I can figure out the pros and cons.