76 avaliações

NetHunt CRM

Built-in-Gmail CRM for sales teams and small businesses.

4,8 /5 (76 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
100% dos usuários recomendam este app
76 avaliações
Sherman H.
Traduzido para o Português

Super ease-of-use in Gmail integration + iPhone app. Top-shelf support. Great price-point. Big fan!

Avaliado em 30/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

1. *Daily* Tracking of Leads, Prospects & Clients because of ease-of-use and Gmail-integration

2. Prevents anyone falling through the cracks because its so easy to tag an unassociated email/person with a Customer Record.

3. Feeling in-control and organized with my pipeline, inspiring me to scale without potential overwhelm

I switched from the other Gmail-integrated-CRM competitor because of NetHunt's:
1. Ease-of-use: both in the Gmail UI & iPhone app. Because of this ease of use, I'm using my CRM daily and consistently to keep me tracking my prospects and clients, without anyone falling through the cracks.

2. Top-shelf support: Shout out to Anastasia, who consistently showed kind & gracious professionalism & prompt responses to my questions. She's the reason why I'm such a big fan!

3. Great price-point: Definitely affordable, even when needing to scale.

If you're considering a Gmail-integrated CRM, NetHunt gets my 10-stars out of 5! Give it a shot, you'll be impressed!

Desvantagens

It would be super to be able to integrate 2 separate email accounts (eg 2 Gmail / GSuite email addresses using 1 NetHunt account) into one NetHunt CRM account, but this is such a rare use case. On the other hand, it's useful to keep my leads separated between my 2 organizations. Anastasia came through with an offer I couldn't refuse to accommodate my request - what a rockstar!

Aurelian R.
Setor: Entretenimento

NetHunt CRM for Entertainment Venues

Avaliado em 10/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall positive as it helps better segregate between the customer personas and my whole team has a clear understanding of what's going on with the various leads and customers.

Vantagens

Given that we are a software company the ability to add their API into our website was a must. And this enabled us to better segregate between the various customer personas we target.

Desvantagens

For maximum utility, we use both the Gmail and LinkedIn extensions for chrome (shameless plug). But that being said, I did find that my Gmail has been a bit slower at times and I had to refresh my page a few times to smooth things out.
I would like the flexibility of adding custom event names as right now I'm limited to calls/comments/events but as our platform relies on multiple means of communication I would like the ability to add the custom social media chat log/reference

Crystal K.
Setor: Recursos Humanos

Mind Blowing Workflow Process Management

Avaliado em 14/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

mindblowing! It is just so easy to use and the user experience - CLEVER. With NETHUNT, you literally dont have to worry about building your own software to manage work processes. Saves you time as a product owner. Save your team - UXUI designers and developers from building something for own use. You not only save money but time. Literally, just set it up within 1-2 days depending on how OCD you are.There you go! Your team can now function without having to go through from google sheets to google docs to finding things all over the place. PLUS it has the function of project management!

Vantagens

The ease of use and how it is beautifully integrated with gmail. The ease of having everything on something you check on a daily basis. I like how every folder you setup is like your database. Everything is linked up. More importantly, every email is now link to every folder you want it to be. It is easy to track projects and to assign project managers on it. The user interface is easy to use, clever. If all companies adopt this, work would be alot more fun and organised! It is cleverly integrated with Zapier (which i am in the midst of setting it up and figuring our workflow)

Desvantagens

I wish we could have the notification functions such as when someone submits and invoice to us, we would be able to set notification for payment. Or automating contracts/documents to clients and vendors without having to link through zapier.

Venetia M.
Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Liking Nethunt

Avaliado em 03/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

learning curve but getting there

Vantagens

collating information, pulling reports and following other colleagues

Desvantagens

can't build detailed itinerary breakdowns for each client and booking.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Robert J.
Setor: E-Learning

Saves Time, Money and Keeps Us Organized

Avaliado em 01/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The company is very responsive to support the customer. They listen to improvement ideas and consider them along with all the other demands they have. They provide resources above and beyond just how to use their product. Finally, they are really working on building up a community and not just a customer base.

Vantagens

We use GSuite for our email, document sharing, etc and having the tool integrate into that environment is awesome. It allows us to share information among our team as well as organized our efforts. Here is my list of pros:
+ Easy of use
+ Great onboarding and support
+ Company listens to ideas
+ Has resources above and beyond the use of the product but also tips about being more efficient and effective
+ Continually improving the product

Desvantagens

I think the company has created a good product that is quickly become a core tool for our company. The one area that can be improved upon is with the formula field being made more robust especially for the text formula.

Bill D.
Setor: Software

NetHunt is the best for Gmail CRM

Avaliado em 10/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We love the functionalities of NetHunt. It has all the essential features you need. Unlike many CRM platforms which overwhelms you with a lot of fancy features that take time to understand and then you find out you don't need them. All you need really is to add contacts and track their timeline and put them in the sales pipeline.

Vantagens

- This CRM fully integrates with Gmail. So no jumping back and forth between email and CRM platform.
- Intuitive User Interface with low
- The starter version includes API access which is not common in CRM platforms
- Pricing is the lowest compared to Streak and others

- Lacking report features
- Lacking recognizing the reply-to field in the email (none of the CRM platforms currently do)

Anton C.

Best option for small teams using Google Suite or Gmail

Avaliado em 02/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use NetHunt for many things, but mainly to keep all the sales team on the same page. Being able to share emails with others through the CRM is a deal breaker for us, and NetHunt shines at that. Also worth mentioning, customer support is excellent.

Vantagens

The integration with Gmail is excellent, and it's very flexible in terms of adapting to our workflow. It's very intuitive to use, and overall was easy to get a team new to using a CRM, to start using NetHunt fluently.

Desvantagens

You may need to use Zapier to make some integrations work, it's a drawback, but at the same time it allows for limitless expansion and integration. Hopefully more native integrations will be launched soon.

Sergio D.
Setor: Serviços de eventos
Traduzido para o Português

It feels like home to have everething inside google Suite

Avaliado em 29/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The hability to track all my leads.
Hability to send bulk emails.
Also easy acess to all contacts alteady saved in our Gmail Suite account.

Vantagens

It works inside Goggle Suite, so every email exchange with costumers are close and easy to use.
Features like campaigns.
Costumers support from Nethunt is 5 stars!

Desvantagens

No facebook ads integration yet.
No watsapp integration.
Maybe some emails template would be nice to have, this way an easy acess to templates will be usefull to create new campaign emails.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Sreejan D.
Setor: Serviços financeiros
Traduzido para o Português

The solution I was looking for!

Avaliado em 24/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall it has been very helpful and the ease of use is superb!

Vantagens

The ease of organizing contacts, adding tags to classify them and have multiple folders for different events! This is exactly what I was looking for !! The ease of integration with GMAIL is an added advantage.

Desvantagens

I was not able to make sub-folders in NetHunt. I would like to get that functionality to make things even better.

Dwayne S.
Setor: Varejistas
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários

Amazing gmail integrated CRM

Avaliado em 01/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The customer service has been exemplary. Whenever we have had any issues, their support team is quick to respond. That wasn't the case with our last provider.

Vantagens

We have recently switched from Streak to NetHunt CRM. My sales team is elated with the functionality and intuitiveness of the application. It is very easy to implement and start using right out of the gate which was important to us. The video tutorial is very well done and makes onboarding easy, especially during these times when my staff are working from home. We have tried many CRM's in the past. We are confident we have found a tool that will help grow our business in these trying times.

Desvantagens

To this point, we have not encountered any challenges that I would rate as a con.

Ovidiu S.
Setor: Internet
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

The solution I've been looking for

Avaliado em 19/09/2017

Vantagens

I can finally organize my conversation threads with my clients in a way that is sane and efficient. I don't know about your clients but some of mine have the habit of replying to a certain email thread with questions or ideas that belong in a new thread, or in an already existing one.

Well, with NetHunt I no longer care about that issue, because I just associate the conversations with the relevant item in the relevant folder. No more frantically digging through my GMail folders to look for that piece of info lost in a completely unrelated thread!

There are many services out there that claim to offer some of the features of NetHunt (column views for emails, a la Trello, for example) but none of them do it as well as NetHunt.

I love how flexible it is, and how you it doesn't force you to work in a specific way, but it allows you to build your own system, perfectly suited to your needs.

I almost never thought about wanting to do something in NetHunt to only find out it isn't possible. If you can think of it, you can probably build it!

Desvantagens

The only thing that could use some improvement is the look of the interface. Don't get me wrong, it's spot on in terms of functionality, but the aesthetics are a bit lacking.

This is just a personal preference, being a designer I like to look at beautiful interfaces while I work - NetHunt's is functional and clear, but falls short of "beautiful".

Nina P.

Great CRM for a startup

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 25/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Very positive. Highly recommend!

Vantagens

It was very easy to install NetHunt and synchronize it with all the client's data which I already had in my Gmail. Now when I open an email from my customer I have all the essential information featured right in front of the email. And I don't spend tons of time navigating spreadsheets. I like automated bulk emails, scheduled follow-ups, and many more things. NetHunt interface is simple-to-use, all actions take seconds, I really enjoy it.

Also, my manager, rep. is very dedicated and helpful.

Desvantagens

I'd really like to have an opportunity to plan drip campaigns, but as far as I know, NetHunt team is already working on that feature. So let's see.

Roger D.
Setor: Design
Traduzido para o Português

Using Nethunt for almost one year and so far things are great!

Avaliado em 02/08/2018

great and affordable CRM

Vantagens

In my opinion NetHunt CRM is the best CRM we've used because the whole interface is designed around Gmail, making all of your email communications with super easy. As my business requires several different web applications but most of our staff only interact with Nethunt and the Zapier integration takes care of the rest of the back end work with the other apps.
NetHunt also allows you to create as many custom fields inside records and link records.

Support is also very good, very prompt and very well versed in how the Nethunt system works.

Desvantagens

On the past sometimes Nethunt could mix a few contacts but looks like the bug was fixed on the new updated as I don't have that like of problem anymore

Chris S.

A Great CRM For Gmail!

Avaliado em 19/10/2019

Vantagens

The ability to work directly in Gmail is the biggest pro. Also having visual labels up front to guide you through where a deal is, what the deal is or what task is needed, is a definite pro.

Desvantagens

Not too many cons. While I'd like to see some more features added, it's working just fine now.

Scott m. S.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

I love this product!

Avaliado em 05/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Customer Support is arguably the best feature of this product. If you have a question that is only vaguely related to NetHunt, like how to use integration in a new way, they will work with you to make that happen and fulfill your need.

Vantagens

I use NetHunt to coordinate communications and annual planning among volunteers across 3 continents. This product has allowed me to dump spreadsheets and the need to email them and request updates. My team keeps the records updated and we all stay on track.

Desvantagens

The price can be a bit much for a small operation but with 2 users in the free package allows you to fully vet and experience all the benefits.

Allan F.
Traduzido para o Português

NetHunt CRM is the best CRM I've used and enables our team to handle all CRM tasks with Gmail

Avaliado em 30/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Hours of time saved and making our teams workflow much simpler by not having to leave Gmail as often

Vantagens

All CRM tasks can be handled inside Gmail.

The user interface is completely customisable and adding new fields to records is simple and efficient.

Creating new records for any task (contacts, leads, service etc) is very simple and the customisable views are just so handy for a quick visual look at what is happening in your business.

NetHunt CRM works quickly and it's integration with Zapier has literally saved us hours each week and made previously manual tasks completely automated.

Desvantagens

The follow up reminder system, although functional, is a little basic in that (at the time of this review) you can only set up one reminder for a record or email at one time. It would be nice if you could have more than one follow up reminder per record or email and have these on a schedule. This of course can be done easily using Zapier but if you're not using a paid subscription to Zapier it will add another cost. This is a minor con though and with some discipline there are simple and effective workarounds

Paul V.
Setor: Imobiliárias

Excellent CRM Choice For Real Estate Companies

Avaliado em 22/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In my business, we were using a simple spreadsheet to track all our leads. This wasn't so helpful when trying to remember detailed, ongoing conversations with active clients, nor did it remind me to follow up with past clients. I really like the aspect of creating records for my client leads and the stage views are extremely helpful.

Vantagens

I really needed something that integrated well with Gmail. It was super easy to install (less than 5 minutes) and configure to my specific needs. All the features are very intuitive and the follow-up feature for past & ongoing leads is sure to make my sales grow faster.

Desvantagens

So far, I don't have anything critical to say or offer. Maybe as I get deeper into the software and spend more time with it, I'll be able to offer some helpful suggestions on how to improve. At the moment it is perfect for my needs.

Ernestas A.
Setor: Imóveis comerciais
Traduzido para o Português

I like that it is in my google account (Gmail)

Avaliado em 23/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We've been previously using mostly spreadsheets to manage our clients and, considering their number, we have to wait a lot while it loaded.

Vantagens

The Nethunt uses the same searching engine as Google/Gmail. I love it and I'm happy with the system.

Desvantagens

While NetHunt isn't lightning-fast when loading all of the records at once, this is definitely a better way to manage updates and calls. It's a simple system that works great with Gmail. We've been previously using Google Sheets and Excel for our client database and NetHunt is definitely a great upgrade.

Arturas S.
Setor: Imobiliárias
Traduzido para o Português

The Nethunt has the same good searching engine as google. So I'm happy with that

Avaliado em 06/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Lots and lots of clients :DDD

Vantagens

I like that is in my google account. We have good quality and price ratio. I like what I have the email and the CRM in one hand. This gives me the opportunity be more fast with my documents. Also I like search engine. to find your clients is very esasy. Just write the name of person o the company and you can connect instantly and find that comapny o person contacts. I have safed a lot of time and deals of this futures

Desvantagens

Still you need to work more with segmentation. The excel still much more better in his simple filter. If I need more companys and make a list. I do not like what I see.

Claudia R.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
Traduzido para o Português

It does exactly what I need it to do!

Avaliado em 18/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Keeps all potential, new and continuous customer's info in one place, saves time on retyping their info, and searching for their info. It's all in the programme (Gmail) I use most of my day. Nethung also easily connects to Mailchimp, which saves more time having to retype customer info.

Vantagens

Easy to use, all customer info in one place, and no need to keep searching for the same info amongst all the emails. Easily links to other programmes such as Mailchimp to save time not having to re-type info.

Desvantagens

The only thing I don't like using is the 'Conversation' section when searching for a customer's email, I search through Gmail rather.

Eve L.
Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

NetHunt Goes Beyond a Traditional CRM in Many Ways

Avaliado em 05/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

NetHunt perfectly fills in the gap between G Suite and our company processes. With NetHunt I can organise my company processes in a structured and orderly manner without ever leaving my email. If you find yourself managing things with Google sheets, try NetHunt.

- Fully integrated into Gmail makes it easy to use
- Flexible tool that goes beyond a traditional CRM, you can use it for multiple process e.g. sales, hiring, customer support
- Valuable pricing
- Responsive support that is keen to help and open to software improvements

Desvantagens

Might be overwhelming for administrators. NetHunt's simplicity and flexibility works both ways. It could take some imagination to structure it to your company processes, but once you understand how it works this tool can do a lot.

Yanina M.
Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização
Traduzido para o Português

A perfect system for sales

Avaliado em 06/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

User-friendly interface, good support team.

Vantagens

NetHunt is designed with sales managers in mind and it shows. There are many things that make my sales process easier to manage and email integration is the primary one.

Desvantagens

The app is near-perfect save for a few rough edges. For example, custom fields (while unlimited and rather robust) aren't that easy to set up once you see that you need one. Other than that, it's great!

Nataliia D.
Traduzido para o Português

Allows our team of remote and local workers to work on projects together to achieve results faster.

Avaliado em 26/09/2017

Vantagens

We are an established e-commerce company that specializes in selling on online marketplaces.We use NetHunt in our work, wonderful CRM allows us to manage relationships with new suppliers. Makes it easy to store all of their contact data, comments and emails. Provides the ability to sync our NetHunt database with Google Drive. You did a great job, guys! Thanks.

Desvantagens

There is something to work on ...
Sometimes it automatically creates duplicate lines in the table that you need to monitor and delete. NetHunt. Create a duplicate on the first column.

Aurimas M.
Setor: Imóveis comerciais
Traduzido para o Português

Great tool for our startup business. Best value for money we could find.

Avaliado em 17/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have started following our sales flow that helps a lot with increased sales.
We started storing all our sales material in one place.
Makes communication between two offices much more efficient.

Vantagens

Being at the same gmail page gives a lot of productivity.
Mass mailing works great.
Lots of effort from the team to solve issues, to develop their product, listed to our needs.

Desvantagens

The app on mobile devices could be improved.
As Nethunt does not limit nor charge for records, we have uploaded nearly 100.000 of records. And that makes our search a bit slow sometimes.

Mikhail V.

Currently the best G Suite CRM

Avaliado em 30/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is a solid tool for managing both sales and marketing. The support is awesome and the price is reasonable.

Vantagens

NetHunt is a very simple to use system. But behind that simplicity lies great functionality and customisation possibilities. Mass mailing and email tracking are a very welcome addition to its marketing capabilities.

Desvantagens

When a system updates you have to refresh the tab with Gmail. This never happens when you're amid doing something, but still annoys me a bit. Aside from that - nothing.