Avaliações do Thr!ve POS

3.6/5 (11 avaliações)
Glenn S.

Thrive POS

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The business problems we are solving is getting the reports that we need to make informed decisions on our business. The software makes training new employees easier and faster that the old days of Vitalink. We still need priorities to be made on solving the reporting issues I described before. And selling Add-on products that work properly.

Vantagens

Compared to what we were using, this software allowed us to do reporting we couldn't do before, and it is easy to teach new users to operate quickly.

Desvantagens

Reporting is inaccurate, Daily summary report - numbers do not add up correctly and Thrive has not been able to explain how the numbers are calculated. Payroll reports- hours not reporting accurately causing us to overpay employees at times and employee confidence of being paid correctly has diminished. Tax Summary report - not reporting accurate numbers which has caused us major problems with under reporting taxes due resulting in penalties from the State. Time slips - the print outs when an employee clocks out sometimes prints there entire shift was in Overtime when it wasn't...printing error. Once again employee confidence is low on whether they are being paid accurately. Updates have not corrected this issue.
We also would like the add-on software to work correctly: 1- Thrive online-order fail rate over 55%, please correct this so we can use it instead of 3rd party software. 2- Inventory software doesn't work either

6.0/10
Alan W.

Thrive POS

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I would recommend Thrive POS to anyone opening an independent pizza shop.

Vantagens

Very functional for a Pizza place. Great Delivery program, online ordering platform, and it's easy to train new employees on how to use it.

Desvantagens

There are constantly issues that take too long to resolve.

Kelly K.

Great product.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 13/07/2017

Vantagens

Easy to train your employee's to use.
Helps control labor cost.
Call center is great for a 1 number system

Desvantagens

If you send in a support ticket they don't always let you know when they fixed the problem. Not a lot I can say in the negative about this product.

Craig M.

Great for our needs

Avaliado em 03/08/2019

Pretty seamless.

Vantagens

Fits our industry like a glove - allows us to integrate POS, online services, and marketing in one product.

Desvantagens

Occasional software oddities between updates - usually fixed by a responsive customer support team.

John S.

Problems with closing

Vantagens

Drivers dispatch and the way it maps the area.

Desvantagens

It has issues when closing and balancing

4.0/10
Steve R.
Traduzir com Google

Overall great product and great customer service

Avaliado em 13/07/2017

Vantagens

Ease of use, user friendly and able to change items is a breeze and overall customer service is outstanding

Desvantagens

Only thing I would change is possibly some different icons

Greg S.
Traduzir com Google

Worst business decision I ever made

Avaliado em 16/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Run away and find an updated system with better service and doesn't use an antiquated operating system like Linux. Sales, Service, and upper management are horrible.

Vantagens

Nothing. I have nothing good to say about this product and have multiple emails and documents to back up my review.

Desvantagens

Everything. Basic functions like real time reporting and employee management are terrible. The system constantly has issues and needs to be re-booted during service. Has malfunctioned on basic levels of math with credit cards and processing. Customer support is terrible and does not follow up unless you do.

Dan T.

Overpriced. Horrible product.

Avaliado em 12/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Horrible customer service. Nobody wants to take responsibility even with burden of proof. Thank god we didn’t implement this “pos” in all of our stores.

Vantagens

Nothing positive about this product software and service.

Desvantagens

Scam artists. Always crashes. Wireless and wired printer always lost. Lied about the service provided and what’s included.

0.0/10
Daniel S.

For a Small Business That Needs POS, This is Great

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 07/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Small business with mobile orders? Use this!

Vantagens

My little brother has a small pizza joint, and I asked him about a month ago to show me how he has been running all the POS. The answer? THR!VE. It works well for their one full-service business -with two satellite locations- in his local area. Mobile ordering seems to be their biggest income generator with this system.

Desvantagens

I admit that I could not dive into the app/software with ease on my first try. It's not my actual business, but I still thought I should be able to intuitively investigate the pros and cons of the application. I could not. So... the ease of use seems to be lacking. But overall quality for small-business users seems to be very effective.

6.0/10
Lori S.
Traduzir com Google

It is a very reliable solutions program that helps us out in many ways.

Avaliado em 24/12/2014
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

Its very easy to use and very dependable. We use it all the time.

Desvantagens

There is nothing at all that we dislike about this product.

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

There are some specific limitations of this POS that can make or break it

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 10/05/2018

Vantagens

This software supports 3rd-party integrations for online ordering, making it an essential business tool.

Desvantagens

There are some limitations regarding taxes and integrated orders that cause frustration and inaccuracies in reporting.