Avaliações do Ordyx

Mobile-friendly, hybrid, cloud-based restaurant & bar POS

3.4/5 (19 avaliações)
Ben S.
Traduzir com Google

Ordyx is a generally fine software, but a few quirks interfere with it being great.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It interfaces with out hotel software, that's about it.

Vantagens

Generally easy to train staff, being able to log in from anywhere to look at reports, generally inexpensive.

Desvantagens

Ordyx is on the verge of being a great program, but a few quirks make it a very frustrating project at least once a month.

* Customer support is severely lacking. Payment issues from Ordyx' end once locked me out of the back end for several days. While some staff tried to help, calls were not returned, commitments to reprogram the menu were ignored, and managers generally didn't help at all. All of the issue was caused by Ordyx, but I never got an apology.

* Several issues were beyond tech support's means for 3 days, then another tech would solve it in a moment. Weird side menus that appeared on some items, or the system rearranging menu items at random because of a setting only Ordyx can change, required me to follow up for days before it was resolved.

* It would be helpful if tech staff signed names to e-mails, so I know who may be involved with the issue.

* Automatic timeout on back end means it's very tough to keep an eye on sales as the day progresses - what should be a 1-button refresh is 30 seconds.

* Closing and reopening store is a useless portion of the program - we don't do it, which means many reports just don't work.

* No ability to remove tip line from receipts.

* Weird phrasing on things (recipes instead of items) makes learning back end confusing.

2.0/10
Joe R.
Traduzir com Google

The Support went down the tubes

Avaliado em 23/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

There are many other options out there so if you need a company that cares about you as a customer then I would not recommend this company. Sad to say they used to but not anymore.

Vantagens

The mobility of accessing the POS from anywhere. They have been receptive to suggestions in the past. They used to be very good at all levels

Desvantagens

If there is a problem the support is nothing like it used to be they hire inept tech people that sound like you are interrupting the game time and are unwilling to make an effort to help resolve anything. I have been with this company for 3.5 years now paying the monthly fees for 3 locations and in the recent year, the support has gone down to nothing anything like it was before. I think that they maybe grew too fast and lost sight of what keeps customers.

Michael V.
Traduzir com Google

Ease of use, provides most features needed and pricing is reasonable.

Vantagens

The quickness of transaction entry in a high volume environment and the backend management. Should not have to enter minimum number of words

Desvantagens

Lack of customized searches in what should be a very flexible database format. Lack of automatic customized report generation on a routine basis. Easy physical inventory entry(barkeep app for example). Lack of feature request form with follow on status.

Resposta do Ordyx

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback! At Ordyx we are constantly working on improving our software to provide our customers with the best service.

Joe R.

The Best that I have found, and I searched everywhere

Avaliado em 19/12/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Pros : Overall It is a good product. I like the fact that I can see everything on my POS in real time. What my sales are and who is clocked in from anywhere in the world. Another feature that I look at everyday day is what the sales were on the same day last year. This feature is very useful to me because I watch my numbers everyday. It is very easy to update a menu item price or add new items. They have implemented some suggestions and they seem to continually have regular updates that have made improvements. I have used Ordyx for about 18 months now and have never had a system failure, other than user errors that we called in and they helped us fix it fast.

Cons: The inventory is not very easy to maintain , It needs to be set up to make it easier to input and update inventory items . The problem is the fact that you have to open multiple pages and do your own calculation for single counts and case counts. If you made an error on a price it is very difficult to make a correction. The customer support need some improvement , they have all been nice helpful except that most never identify themselves. I would be an improvement if the would train them all to say something like "Ordyx support this is ______ how can I help you" instead of a very quick "support " that you can not even understand. It has been many months that we have had to call them because we have not had any problems , but in the first few months there was a few calls. Also too much background noise makes it hard to understand them sometimes. Other than that they do a good job and have been open minded to improve.

Thank you Ordyx for making my life easier
Joe

Resposta do Ordyx

We appreciate the feedback and will continue to make improvements on our support process.

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

Good system, but not easy to learn without instruction

Avaliado em 28/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, a good program for basic functions. Lack of trained knowledge makes it hard to use efficiently and getting support can be a challenge at times.

Vantagens

Generally, it is easy to add items to this system. We use it as our POS and out timekeeping system. The ability to add/edit employees is good.

Desvantagens

There are several things that I do not like about the system. FIrstly, it is not easy to learn without direct tuition from a trainer at ORDYX. The customer support system seems difficult to navigate and there is not very good immediate response from the team. (not enough of them?) Without better knowledge, it feels difficult to utilize many of the higher end features of this system. In addition, use of remote platforms is difficult, bordering on impossible and getting help in solving the problem is equally difficult.

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

We have used Ordyx as our Point of Sales system for the past 3 years at our alehouse and grill.

Avaliado em 19/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Much improved over previous system, do recall what it was,

Vantagens

Cloud based with , for the most part, a reasonably good set of canned reports. The front of the house functionality is good.

Desvantagens

Wholesale price increases are difficulty to accomplish. Customer service always points the finger at the internet provider first. They make changes without fully explaining what will and has changed, you're up to your own to figure it out or call them.

Matthew F.
Traduzir com Google

A couple small things would make it the best POS on the market

Avaliado em 31/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It takes some time to learn all the ins and outs but when you have it it's can be very easy.

Vantagens

Back office reports. Prompt for tab! Mobil Alerts. Adjusting the timeout. The help center/zen desk.

Desvantagens

The way you have to split tickets. How the happy hours are done. Customers can not do their permissions on their own.

William M.
Traduzir com Google

You have a good product but your support needs much work.

Vantagens

It is pretty flexible and not too hard to learn to use. Reporting is pretty good but could definitely be better.

Desvantagens

Challenges getting the reporting information I need. Challenges with your support team either not knowing the answer or not getting back to me. Zero response on new features suggestions - no comment, no reply.

Michelle K.

Don't go with Ordyx

Avaliado em 06/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

System has major flaws in reporting and we acitvely seeking new POS system. In addition TERRIBLE customer service on all counts. Do not go with this company.

None.

Desvantagens

Clunky interface, MAJOR reporting error, lack of customer service. In the face of these major issues we were not contacted by management and no effort was made to keep our business.

Resposta do Kristine

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us as we always want our customers to have a great experience when using our system. We are sorry to hear your experience was inconsistent with what our customers typically are accustomed to and we will take into consideration your feedback for improvement. At Ordyx we work under the idea that we will never be done writing software. Ordyx is constantly evolving as is evidenced by the fact that our software is upgraded every two months. The upgrades include creative suggestions from our customers as well as innovative ideas generated by our staff. If you feel there is functionality missing in Ordyx or if you have a suggestion for a cool new feature, send us an email to [email protected] or click the Suggestions link in the Ordyx back office which you will find towards the top of the screen in every page. Suggestions sent via that email or the link will go directly to our Development Team who will promptly evaluate your request.

Loyd T.
Traduzir com Google

Onboarding was the most negative part of our experience. Complete lack of communication/understandin

Avaliado em 04/08/2017

Vantagens

Tablet function, menu customization, fast response for cloud based service. Easy to train someone new to system

Desvantagens

Individual preparations can not be colored red on the kitchen ticket. We need to cherry pick individual preparations if we need it to print in red. Example: temperature

Corey W.
Traduzir com Google

Worst pos I've experienced.

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 26/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Absolute garbage pos system. Old GUI with no control on button layout. Slow touch screens. Web based is BAD, doesn't always update when you hit receive if theres a server error. Poor interface. Back office offers no support to do batch modifies and is VERY clunky to navigate and view items.

Vantagens

It doesn't crash your computer.

Everything else.

Resposta do Ordyx

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us and we always want our customers to have a great experience when using our system. We have noticed your experience has been due to using a terminal that is not integrated with Ordyx. At Ordyx we work under the idea that we will never be done writing software. Ordyx is constantly evolving as is evidenced by the fact that Ordyx is automatically upgraded every 2 months. The upgrades are made up of innovative suggestions from our customers as well as creative ideas generated by our staff. If you feel there is functionality missing in Ordyx or if you have a suggestion for a new cool feature, send us an email to [email protected] or click on the Suggestions link in the Ordyx back office which you will find towards the top of the screen in every page. Suggestions sent via that email or the link will go directly to our Development Team who will promptly evaluate your request.

0.0/10
Jessica H.
Traduzir com Google

Your system is very hard to use in the BOH features. It has a lot of bugs that need fixing.

Avaliado em 11/08/2017

None

Vantagens

Some features are nice, like merging and splitting checks. The complimentary features are very customizable. I like that some menu items can have prompts and modifiers but they don't all have to.

Desvantagens

There are a lot of bugs. Whenever a check is split drinks are resent to the server screen which causes incredible amounts of waste.

0.0/10
David C.
Traduzir com Google

Rolling with the growing pains of new updates

Avaliado em 10/11/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The biggest con has been working with the mobile devices. I take into consideration the new updates that take place and understand the growing pains. So it's not as much of a concern. Ordyx has been helpful and patience with a lot of our issues with the mobile devices so I thank you for that. The follow up calls are essential to maintaining a good working relationship...I thank you for that as well.

Resposta do Ordyx

"Con" was never our intent. If it came across this way we apologize. We have learned from this and other experiences that regarding mobile devices we need to make sure that the strength and weaknesses are clearly understood. We appreciate the feedback and will start implementing procedures for corrections immediately.

Andrew K.

Failed to deliver

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 21/09/2017

Vantagens

It has some features outside a normal POS but I was never to see them actually work successfully.

Desvantagens

You have no access to the system until after you go live. They had a 2 months to get the system ready for us and it would take weeks before they would be able to make changes you requested. I would stay away from this system at all costs. Customer services and implementation is appalling. To be honest it was so bad it seemed like a scam.

Resposta do Ordyx

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us and we always want our customers to have a great experience when using our system. We have noticed your experience has been due to miscommunication with a third party integration. One of Ordyx¿s many features is the ability to integrate with different companies in order to make this work there is a protocol that needs to be followed, as well as clear communication between all three parties. However, the software from the third company is designed to be mostly compatible with retail stores and not restaurants which made it challenging for them to integrate with a restaurant focused POS as the restaurant complexity of modifiers, sides, etc does not exist in retail.
If you feel there is functionality missing in Ordyx or if you have a suggestion for a new cool feature, send us an email to [email protected] or click on the Suggestions link in the Ordyx back office.

Anthony D.
Traduzir com Google

frusterating at times and sometiems acceptable.

Avaliado em 14/01/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

iOS updates - that cause the software to fail - are crippling and become unacceptable when our customers can no longer process their transactions. A backup previous version would be a great option to revert to while the effects of the update are discovered. A numeric keypad needs to be the default keyboard when nembers need to be entered. The keyboard is very inefficient.

Resposta do Ordyx

We appreciate the feedback. As we evolve and coming to make improvement to the iOS we have to make sure that we understand the strength and weaknesses of the device. We appreciate the feedback and will start implementing procedures for corrections immediately.

Pradeep P.
Traduzir com Google

Great starter software (3.5 stars). Need to improve UI. Need dynamic reporting.

Avaliado em 30/01/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Pros:
- Value for money.
- Simple and easy to understand. Easy to maintain.
- Helpful support team. Provides 1-1 support (over days) for critical issues.

Cons:
- Dated (UI & features). Whatever UI upgrades I've seen have been cosmetic.
- Not device agnostic (and I don't mean iOS; I mean devices within Apple); at least my version.
- No clear roadmap so don't know of coming upgrades/updates.
- No Voice-of-Customer input. I would like to know that holes in my workflow are being addressed. These are not bugs but things that fall through the cracks.

Resposta do Ordyx

We appreciate the feedback and will continue to make improvements.

Thom G.
Traduzir com Google

We have the Ordyx system in our bar and grill since July 2014.

Avaliado em 14/01/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our experience has bee favorable, for the most part. The product is good, Customer Service could be a bit better. Meaning responsive to requests for more flexibility in reporting and in setting up discounts and comps.

Resposta do Ordyx

We appreciate the feedback and review. Ordyx will continue to make improvements with internal processes during and after the setup of our customers.

Rosane V.

Great Solution!

Avaliado em 12/01/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to use, fast and with a very good tecnical support. We are using Ordyx for more than a year and it's our third system since we open 8 years ago. Is the easiest to handle and we could base the system in an Apple Mini what means no freezes or scares.

Resposta do Ordyx

We appreciate and value the feedback given.

Les A.
Traduzir com Google

Good for the most part, has some annoyances

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 12/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

it runs my business adequately

Vantagens

its fairly easy to make changes in the back office. that's about all I can think of for what I like most

Desvantagens

Hate that it wont let me put a zero "0" in for a tip and it removes it from the no tip count. Some people tip cash, so why wont it accept "0" as a value and not count against us when closing.

6.0/10