Avaliações do eHopper

Free POS software for small retail & consumer businesses

4.2/5 (42 avaliações)

eHopper customer experience

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For the most part, the service fills our need at this time.

Vantagens

We have a convenience store and the inventory management can be very helpful. Also the customer service is very good.

Desvantagens

There are a few small programming options that would be helpful. For example, after the last update they took away the ability to turn off the receipt printing so that we didn't have the "uncheck" that option after every single transaction. We are in a small community and don't have much traffic but with 100 transactions per day that's 100 times we have to click a button. It's not a huge deal but there are just little things like that they overlook I think.

Hi,
We'd love to hear more, specifically, about your need to uncheck the receipt printing option. If you could contact us, at your convenience, perhaps there's a work around we can set up for you. Just reply here, or reach out to our Support line. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback.Let's see how we can help!

Online Shopping Made Easy

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 30/10/2018

Vantagens

I’m glad we were recommended eHopper, which helps me train the newly hires how to use it in a smooth manner. This program connects customers online orders to our store. Our customer department can access the inventory of their orders in one system. Software is simple to use and not complicated to manage online.

Desvantagens

The features are great but needless to say, the price is quite expensive. It would be ideal if they could lower their price so they accommodate more customers who have a strict budget.

Resposta do eHopper

We have been working hard on our point of sale/online ordering integrations. It's wonderful to hear you are enjoying it's ease-of-use.

Wendy H.
Traduzir com Google

Great for large-scale events!

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 26/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience was good, except for my credit card being charged for another month of full access to the software. I had made it abundantly clear I only needed the license for 1 month and nowhere did it say the license would auto-renewed/charge my credit card. Further to that when speaking to support (I did that a lot), I was told that access to the software would automatically cease after my month was up if I didn't make another payment before then -- this was exactly what I wanted and had no reason not to trust what eHopper told me. That has unfortunately left me a bit disappointed and not too keen on doing business with the company again if I fair resolution to the issue can't be accomplished.

Vantagens

What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface both for the back office and pos software on tablets. Also a big bonus is syncing in real-time as it allows me to share information with my team on the progress of our event. One of the biggest motivators to a team that received almost 15,000 guests is hearing how much of each product was sold because it's more than just a number. What has to be taken into consideration is the kitchen staff, our food line servers, and the prep work leading up to our event. . . all things that contributed to our numbers/sales.

Desvantagens

I'd have to say the transaction warnings. I had paid for the full license but some of my cashiers (1 had 4), were locked out of the POS software. During a weeklong event that saw 15,000 patrons that was a nightmare. Thankfully, eHopper support (Monsur and his manager) came to the rescue and set up backup accounts for us and my trouble-shooting helped get us back up and running.

Great Service, Limited Functionality

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, it was a positive experience and I would continue to follow their software and hopefully see new and advanced features in the future.

Vantagens

The software was affordable, the team was very responsive to troubleshoot any issues we had.

Desvantagens

The software was not advanced enough to support all the reporting needs we had in order to analyze our retail performance. There were also a lot of integration and syncing issues with QBO.

Resposta do eHopper

Thank you for taking the time to submit a response! We pride ourselves on response time to troubleshoot, or any other customer service issues. If you ever have any further trouble with QBO, or any other syncs, please don't hesitate to reach out directly to [email protected]

6.0/10
Laurie T.

Vape shop review

Avaliado em 02/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Customer service is where it's at with E-Hopper! Any issues we have with the software are promptly addressed by technicians who know what they are doing and go above and beyond to help us fix our problems- even when it is user error!

Vantagens

It is easy to use and understand. I like the tabs and the matrix options for different sizes or nicotine levels!

Desvantagens

I have not figured out how to transfer data to my Quick Books Destktop.

Ehopper review

Avaliado em 27/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Pos is easy to use. Back office works with Excel which I like.

Vantagens

Easy to use pos. Anyone can use checkout.

Desvantagens

Difficult connecting to Quickbooks. Although I have just recently tried.

Resposta do eHopper

Thank you! If you are still having trouble syncing your point of sale with Quickbooks, please, don't hesitate to reach out directly to [email protected] and we'll be sure to get you set up.

Avaliado em 19/10/2018

Vantagens

Easy of use, products display, currency options

Desvantagens

Diagrams of restaurant tables, price of the product

Resposta do eHopper

Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear you're happy with your eHopper experience. Table management is on our road map, stay tuned for updates on this soon!

Gencho T.

Ehopper

Easy to work.
Best price on the market.

Need a lot improvement.
Need more reporting options

Resposta do eHopper

Gencho, we love to hear that you enjoy eHopper's intuitive controls + ease of use. Stay tuned, many more Reporting options are due soon!

Katherine Z.
Traduzir com Google

Great System and Great Service!

Avaliado em 01/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Beautiful software and hardware, simple to setup, amazing customer service. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy-to-learn solution for their business. Support has always been available whenever needed and their team resolved all issues quickly and efficiently.

Vantagens

It is beautiful and simple to learn. Very user friendly.

Desvantagens

The software is great, can't think of anything I don't like

Kevin G.

INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SER VICE

Excellent

Vantagens

The best thing about the software is the ease of use. The customer service behind this product is what makes it so easy to use. From loading menu Items to answering questions by phone or email within minutes. Once you understand the product you are off and running with no need for additional support.

Desvantagens

Occasionally need to reboot system when unable to run a credit card transaction. Customers seem to have a difficult time with Apple Pay.

Hey Kevin,
It's great to hear eHopper is working out so well for you and Main Street Coffee. We certainly pride ourselves on the level of our customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly with any more feedback, and thank you for choosing eHopper!

Jaime R.

Great Company, Great Software, Awesome Service

Avaliado em 05/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ehopper has awesome support, they listen and are very fast at resolving issues. They will train you as many times as needed to ensure you and your staff can utilize every bit of the software to enhance your user experience and make sure your business runs smoothly. They have competitive pricing and are always adding new features and functions to help businesses grow and thrive.

Vantagens

This software is easy to use and has everything a business needs to stay organized and up to date with their software in todays day and age. They are constantly evolving and stay competitive in the POS industry as a leader in POS technology.

Desvantagens

They are missing a few features for fullservice restuarants but plan on adding them in the future.

Lynn O.

Small business

Avaliado em 22/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

been great printers work fine - and easy for staff which is very important

Vantagens

Looks Great - easy for the staff - back office is what i have been looking for

Desvantagens

stock take is not doing what i need

Need a fast cash out to help staff when bar is busy

need more metric measurements for australia

Thanks Lynn,
We really appreciate you taking the time to respond. Continued customer feedback is a crucial part of our entire process. I'm glad Back Office is what you're looking for. Please know that we are actively working to upgrade features and provide things like fast cash outs and improved localization options. If there's a specific upgrade for your business, know that you can always reach out to our Support line with any questions or concerns.

4.0/10
Joe D.

Very satisfied

Avaliado em 02/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Perfect! They take your input seriously and implement the changes unlike other companies like Lightspeed.

Vantagens

They hit the nail on the head with this software. But most importantly, their support is second to none. CSR deserve a big raise.

Desvantagens

None at all. Been very happy with my overall experience.

Anny R.

President

Avaliado em 21/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have the control with my inventory and with the employees too.. I love this.

Vantagens

Is very easy, this software has everything what I needed

Desvantagens

Umm just sometimes is slow. But they have good technical support.

Resposta do eHopper

Hi Anny, we really appreciate the feedback. I'm very glad that our POS software has all the functionality you need, while also being easy for you to use. Inventory and Employee Management are two of our strongest features, it's great to hear you are taking advantage of these for your business. While we are always working to improve speed and performance, please know that you can continue to reach out to our Support team, around the clock, with any question you might have. Thanks again!

4.0/10
Iryna P.

I'm more than happy!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The costumer support is the best! Thanks to customer support for helping me in order to start and run the ehopper POS for my business. I'm very happy and will recommend it to anyone.

Vantagens

Simple, affordable, easy to use, remote access from ehopper Team, integrated with Pax machine, their merchant service is great!

N/A
The eHopper POS is a great sofware for any business.

Resposta do eHopper

Iryna, it's lovely to hear you're happy with eHopper! We pride ourselves on our Customer Service, and it's great to hear you are such a strong recommendation for our product and services.

Keith E.

MY eHopper Experience

Vantagens

The eHopper POS Station is a great POS for the hospitality industry.
The customer service was great, there is never a flawless reboot and they helped with every hurdle
The POS is very cost effective as well

Desvantagens

They do not add logo's to receipt
They do not add logos's to the POS screen in sleep mode

Resposta do eHopper

Thanks Keith. We really appreciate the response. You're right, while no project is without flaws, we prepare to tackle every hurdle as they arise. Custom logo displays are on our road map. Thanks for choosing eHopper.

Kay B.
Traduzir com Google

eHopper was easy to use and the most bang for my buck

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Cost effective easy to use

Vantagens

eHopper makes POS simple. I found the software easy to use and straight forward. The functionalities are not complicated users opening a new small business. The customer service team answered all my questions and took their time to explaining all features.

Desvantagens

I wish there was more printed materials and quick reference guides. Getting someone on the phone was not as easy as i would like but when i was able to finally reach someone it was helpful

Justin W.

You Get What You Pay For

Avaliado em 11/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall eHopper gets the job done. For paying nothing for a POS that is functional most of the time, you cannot beat that. Main gripe would be the crashing of the POS every now and then can be stressful. There is a way to reboot easy enough, but it does get taxing if it happens multiple times in a day.

Vantagens

- Free to use (for one location, great for very small businesses)
- Manual sales
- Prompt customer service
- Ability to splits taxes and whatnot

- Issues with connectivity
- Certain functionality issues
(ie. Split payment process tedious, no support for gift cards, difficulty reprinting hard copies for certain type of returns, etc.)

Ernie A.

Perfect for my Jamaican Food Truck ... BEST SOFTWARE I TRY YET

Vantagens

Technology is very hard for me and eHopper was very easy. The features were straight were exactly what i needed as a first time food truck owner.

Desvantagens

Nothing really except maybe that it was login was challenging at times but once i figured it out I got the hang of it. I felt that everything in the beginning is hard but since it was free to use i could not complain. I hope to grow and afford the monthly fee.

Derrick H.
Traduzir com Google

Gets the job done for my store!

Avaliado em 28/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

eHopper POS has been a great system for use in my hobby shop. It was easy to set up and add my inventory to the system as well getting my hardware up and running. The service from my account manager and the support team was also great. Best of all, the price was right. Definitely reccomended.

Vantagens

Very easy to use, not complicated at all.

Desvantagens

Could use some additional features in regards to accounting.

Kanyon S.

ehopper

Avaliado em 12/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

The software itself is great. The only problem I have is they told me it was compatible with Windows 7 or newer, yet my windows 8 (as generic as it possibly can be) isn't compatible for some reason.

Vantagens

the layout of the pos and back office are very easy to understand.

compatibility.

Graham P.

Good Product

Avaliado em 31/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

So far the only hurdled have been getting our products loaded. The support was ok but it took a day for any help. and a few requests weren't even answered.

Vantagens

Ease in making a transaction
Functions well
Looks nice

Desvantagens

Quite difficult to set up (loading products and variations etc)

Jeff J.
Traduzir com Google

Probably great for some, but not for us.

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 19/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

First off let me say that EHopper's sales team are the most aggressive for me in my search for POS software. I had the company calling me multiple times even after requesting they not do so. I told them I'd contact them directly if I had any issues, and that I wanted to try the software out first. They have finally stopped calling me after having requested it four or five times. Quite simply the aggressiveness they displayed (one guy called me five times within ten minutes when I didn't answer because I was busy) turned me off of their software. I still gave it a go, as I was looking for something decent for my quick service bar.

Vantagens

User friendly interface, easy menu setup

Desvantagens

Aggressive sales team, no option for display of buttons without photos (our bar doesn't use photos and we don't care to, we'd rather have more buttons per page), no option for a 'dark' theme which we prefer.

2.0/10
Suella V.

Great Experience

Avaliado em 30/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our experience with ehopper has been pleasant so far. Someone is always available to address any concerns we may have and the software itself is a breeze to use.

Vantagens

Its mostly self explanatory and doesn't require much instruction to use.

Desvantagens

It wasn't built to cater to a floral shop, but it works nonetheless.

Sebastian F.

This POS is awesome!!!

Vantagens

I love it. Both for employees and "back office" work. Its very easy to fix problems, make echanges quickly, and user friendly. Other POS system take a long tine to train staff. This is almost self explanatory and little time is spent training.