NinjaOne

Uma plataforma unificada e fácil de usar para gerenciamento de endpoint

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

168 avaliações

Eduardo
  • Setor: Internet

Painel RMM incrível

Avaliado em 30/04/2022

O Ninja permite otimizar o software dos sistemas e gerenciar os usuários proativamente os problemas e automatizar muitos dos sistemas de problemas e sistemas de gerenciamento dos problemas.

Vantagens

A primeira é a facilidade de configuração e organização para diferentes clientes. Se você tiver experiência com ferramentas de administração do sistema, a curva de aprendizado será mínima. Achei o NinjaRMM fácil de configurar patches e scripts e implantar sua integração Webroot. A equipe de suporte ao cliente da NinjaRMM se dedica a ajudar a tornar a NinjaRMM acessível e adequada às suas necessidades.

Desvantagens

O ponto negativo que posso dizer é que não possui um método de distribuição integrado. Você precisa confiar no AD ou em algo como o PDQ Deploy para implantá-lo automaticamente na rede.

Michael

Good RMM with a Great interface and Amazing Support

Avaliado em 16/03/2021

Ninja allows us to manage system and software updates, proactively monitor systems for issues, and automate many of the problems that users face.

Vantagens

Let's just get this out there: after trying most of the RMM's out there, Ninja's interface is really hard to beat. For our day to day technicians, accessing scripts, remotely accessing systems, and checking system statuses is only one to two clicks away. They don't have all the features that other RMM's have, but what they do have works well and they are added more features pretty consistently.

As a very important side note, their support is unrivaled. We have never had an issue getting an answer to any of our questions.

Desvantagens

There are a few things that could be better in the software. In comparing Ninja with other major RMMs there are some features missing that would help on a day to day basis. The network monitor is outdated and very limited in its capabilities. AD integration and SAML aren't here yet, but there are due to be released in April.

James

Highly recommend

Avaliado em 10/11/2020

I can't praise Ninja more. From the support team to the account managers, and even the developers, everyone has been fantastic. Their pricing is more than fair and they always do everything possible to keep their customers happy. We are delighted with the influx of new features we receive regularly and would recommend their solution and them as a company to all MSP's and internal IT users.

Vantagens

Compared to some of the products we tested the UI is so user friendly allowing all users to get to grips with it straight away.
Ninja are constantly devloping new features for the product, that are introduced seemlessly.
Setting up the alerting was very simple and encompasses everything we require for our customers.
They have the ability to monitor Raid, which was the feature that put them to the top of the pile for us as we have used several that were unable to offer this essential component.

Desvantagens

Some features such as AD integration, maintenance windows, a mobile app and linux monitoring were missing, but they are either being developed or have been implemented since purchasing.

Razões para mudar para o NinjaOne

Although all of the options available have positives and negatives, we felt the features we were getting, matched with the pricing and the UI made it an easy choice. In the 2 years since using Ninja we as a company have not regretted the choice or considered jumping to another provider.
Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Ninja RMM Trial Experience

Avaliado em 28/10/2019

Overall it wasn’t for us and we just did the trial. It did some things well but we weren’t convinced it wasn’t for us.

Vantagens

Had some nice reporting and built in tasks and commands. Liked the 3rd party updates and windows updates.

Desvantagens

Had to use a 3rd party tool for remote control like splashtop or teamviewer. They provide license but still is not like what others offer. Can’t maintain your own catalog of 3rd party updates with versioning but have to do piecemeal installers.

Kamran

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing RMM Dashboard, Very simple, easy to use & deploy, great alerting and does it all!

Avaliado em 24/09/2020

NinjaRMM is fantastic, our engineers productivity have increased. Our SLA's are being met faster, Ninja just lets me and my colleagues get on with our job, providing all the information, monitoring and tools we need without it being cluttered or too in your face.

Vantagens

For me as a 3rd Line Engineer and someone who oversees the Desks and manages Engineers, Ninja just gives us all the tools and enables us to do our job so much more quicker and easily compared to predecessing RMM tools. The Dashboard first of all is very clear and informative and very easy and simple to use. It is not cluttered and displays all your relevant alerts exactly where they need to be. The integration process was also very simple, its literally one click of a button of installing an agent. If you use RMM, then its simple to automate and deploy this as of apposed to other RMM tools which are clunky, stop responding and break so often!

Desvantagens

There are a few bits and bobs missing from Ninja, for example TeamViewer automatic integration and deployment on MAC(s) but after discussion with my great Account Manager he pushed this forward to Development, as he always does with anything that I think would be great to be added to Ninja. Its fantastic as pretty much at all opportunities my requested features I have seen been added so they are very responsive and do listen to Administrator needs.

Nick

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Must read for anyone exploring RMM options in the marketplace... Look no further!

Avaliado em 23/09/2020

The uncanny thing about how Ninja caught our eye is that the technical ability of the platform was the last thing that sealed the deal for us, it was our experience dealing with Ninja as a company that really won us over. Merely reading through Ninja's website and social media content made us feel as if they were speaking directly to us, they seemed to know the pain & struggles we were feeling with our incumbent and purportedly had the answer - we had a good feeling, but the proof would be in the pudding... I submitted a query via their website and awaited contact.

In the not too distant future I got a call from one of their Account Executives to follow up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], (who I still deal with on a regular basis) from the outset knew that a deal of this size could be easily lost, so no pushy sales techniques or hard-play negotiations here. After about 2 months or so of discussions, technical demonstrations and aggressive testing by ourselves Ninja made us an offer. All I'll say is that they suggested a 12 month term, but we were that confident that we asked for longer.

Vantagens

Having spoken to other Ninja partners that have similar numbers of devices under management we have all deployed ninja in vastly different ways so that it slots perfectly into our day to day operations, but unilaterally agree that Ninja's RMM is the best foundation we have found for our needs. Key to this being it's flexibility for you to adapt it, or to adjust your working processes to complement it. Day to day we see that the Ninja RMM causes us less work, updates are released without breaking features that worked before and in general we are a more efficient team because of it.

Desvantagens

We were trying to replace an RMM system that we'd worked with for almost 8 years, it would be too easy to draw comparisons between the two. Short of the obvious learning curve associated with working within a new dashboard and the retraining of "muscle memory" for us, there aren't really any "cons" to speak of.

Brian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best RMM for the money and features

Avaliado em 25/10/2019

Overall, the interface is super easy. The software works correctly. When we do need help, which is rare, we get it and it is good. It's easily the best partnership we have with a third party.

Vantagens

Ninja RMM is easily the best RMM on the market. It is truly cloud based, responsive, and mostly easy to use. The reports are great, the integrations are super easy and the website itself is easy to understand. Other RMMs need a team of onboarders to show you how to use it over a period of a month. Come on man, ain't no body got time for that. Ninja RMM easy to understand as soon as I did the trial I knew it was the right one.

Desvantagens

The only negative I can say is it doesn't have a built in distribution method. You have to rely on AD or something like PDQ Deploy to distribute it over a network automatically.

Atera e Dameware

Razões para escolher o NinjaOne

N-Able was slow, too hard to understand, even their support reps didn't know how to work in it effectively. We tried many others before settling on Ninja RMM.

Ease of use. Customer Support. Onboarding Experience. Cost
Pat

Ninja Review

Avaliado em 22/10/2019

We have been very satisfied with the product so far. Our rep has been very responsive to our needs as well.

Vantagens

Ease of use and features is the main reason. The product was easy to deploy compared to the older one we moved away from. Anti-Virus feature and TeamViewer add on.

Desvantagens

The reporting functions need some improvement as well as the backup functionality.

Jamie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Exactly what we needed from an RMM

Avaliado em 26/03/2021

Very good.

Even though we're a small IT company, every member of staff have made us feel valued as a Ninja client.

Vantagens

The patch management works great, clients feel confident that we are proactive with important security updates.

Desvantagens

The UI can be a bit tricky at times but the online FAQs are very helpful.

Gary
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great RMM with all the features you needs without being overly complicated

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

Vantagens

Its simple to Navigate and use. See all your devices in one place and filter them in to departments and roles. Configure separate policies for handling Microsoft and 3rd party updates. Set warning levels and thresholds for anything from disk usage, failed logins to smart disk failure warnings. It ticks all the boxes and they are continuing to add new features such as backup and AntiVirus integration. You can also provide remote access for users to access their own devices. You can schedule regular reports on their access, hardware, system status, antivirus protection and updates giving you an audit trail for any compliance requirements.
Best of all you can manage the whole thing from my desk or a mobile device.

Desvantagens

There is very little to complain about. In fact the only minor issue currently missing is image based backup solution but this is in development.

N-sight e Central

Razões para mudar para o NinjaOne

Ninja offered a simpler set up and a better pricing structure.
Josh
  • Setor: Manutenção predial
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Great for the Price

Avaliado em 08/11/2019

I needed a solution to bundle remote management and patching, antivirus, and remote control. This product does just that.

Vantagens

Easy to setup. Easy to use. Good documentation. Option to bundle Webroot and TeamViewer at a VERY reasonable price. Does what we need it to do.

Desvantagens

Very rarely, we'll have a system stop syncing with TeamViewer. I've spoken with them and I'm told that issue will be resolved soon. Another thing that is more of an inconvenience than a con...You are required to have 2FA enabled to make configuration/policy changes. Overall, these are minor and don't significantly affect the use of the product or my recommendation.

Razões para mudar para o NinjaOne

All three products offered what we needed, but NinjaRMM gave us the best price.
Gary
  • Setor: Rede de computadores

Ninja meets all requirements

Avaliado em 08/11/2019

I support about 100 desktops and 5 servers with Ninja. It’s my lifeline to my clients and saves me untold hours by not having to go onsite and by automating many routines.

Vantagens

The interface is what I like best. It is clean and easy to navigate, even though there are a lot of features. You can choose to stay simple on the surface or go deeper for more tools.

Desvantagens

I wish they had more routine training for the more complex aspects of the program. There’s a lot to learn that would help me but I need some hand holding!

Lionel
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Merci Ninja Rmm

Avaliado em 12/10/2021

I solve a lot of business problem , can correct almost everything by remote . My country is very large so they can help me also to make it from my office

Vantagens

I like the contact with the ninja team , the free courses , they help me grow a lot .

Desvantagens

Some feature was missing , but Ninja team now put the backup solution and that’s work perfectly

Acronis Cyber Backup

Razões para escolher o NinjaOne

The customer, contact . The service , the purpose . The facility to deploy . The efficient of the software

Software anterior

Acronis Cyber Backup

Razões para mudar para o NinjaOne

I choose them cause I trust them . Free courses , free try . My manager always follow me and answer to my questions . The prices
Stan

Get the job done

Avaliado em 02/09/2020

Ninja is aggresively customer focused - as it should be.

Vantagens

I like the smooth and fast interface. Other products have universities setup so you can spend days and weeks learning their system. That is not needed here. It gives me exactly what I need to get the job done.

Desvantagens

Anything can be improved. Some aspects of the interface could be tweaked.

Ryan
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

An Excellent Solution for Start-Up MSPs

Avaliado em 15/04/2019

Working with NinjaRMM's customer service was an excellent experience. Built with a team of seasoned professionals, all with various different levels of experience in business ownership, maintenance, technical support, and account management, Ninja delivers top-notch customer services in an efficiently timely manner. After speaking with their billing team and our account manager, we were able to work out flexibility with billing, remaining easy to work with and understanding while we straightened out our Accounts Payable systems.

It's exciting to be working with a company that is ever increasing their capabilities, expanding their team, and continuously pushing out new features to allow us to operate more effectively in the MSP workspace, provide higher quality of service, and expand our customer reach by providing many different options for managing our client networks.

Vantagens

NinjaRMM is incredibly easy to use, combining a fluid interface with powerful back-end features. One of the greatest things about this tool is that it just works. There's no complicated setup, or difficult to manage interface. All options and tools are clearly labeled, easy to understand, and the interface is laid out in an easy to navigate structure that is pleasent to look at. Our favorite feature by far is the SysTray customization options that allow us to place a service icon in the System Tray, and give our users tools directly on their desktop to self-resolve, or call assistance when necessary. Additionally, NinjaRMM has done a great job of implementing state of the art technology to provide SMNP monitoring capabilities, as well as managing and monitoring uptime and downtime instances.

Desvantagens

Some of the features that you expect to be there aren't yet fully deployed. We're excited about the potential for backup capabilities with Ninja, however these features don't work perfectly all of the time. In addition, their interface currently lacks a Task Manager system for managing services and tasks, however I've been informed that this is slated for a later release. I would be interested in seeing a development roadmap made public to the subscribers as it gives us a better indication of how to plan for new capabilities/integrations that we may be able to use. Additionally, it would be neat to make uptime calculations so that we can provide percentages for various services to our clients in our reports. Again, I have been informed that full report customization is an upcoming feature, and I'm excited to see that take place.

William

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Reliable RMM, Responsive Support, Receptive Executives, and One of the best softwares I have...

Avaliado em 25/09/2018

There was always a fear that the patching of machines was not being done properly. And the basic thing we are paid to do was patch. We would spend countless hours with other platforms verifying, rectifying, and doubling our work load. Ninja's patching just works, and now they have added reboot notification on the main dash so we can see in a glance what machines need reboot to complete a patch. Even with schedules reboots, this is a security blanket.

Vantagens

The tool, just works. No fuss no mess. The MSP market space is hard enough without dealing with tools that do the opposite of what it is supposed to do. I have used other platforms, they start with K & N. One was just a bear to use, the other couldn't keep agents online. But Ninja, you install it, you set it and you check it. It just does it work. Which is to make my engineers life easier. What use to take 12 engineers, now takes 4. What you pay, is definitely not reflective of what you get. And the best part, they truly understand that in order for them to succeed, they need company's like mine to succeed. A true company that partners with us. I cannot say enoug good things about them.

Desvantagens

The reporting is a little lite, but the community has raised its concerns and now the fix is on the road map. Same goes for a slew of other features that the community wanted/needed. Just wish they could 100X their development team every quarter .

Andrey
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Well-rounded and easy to implement

Avaliado em 09/05/2022

Vantagens

We purchased Ninja to support our staff when everyone was sent home during the covid19 panic. It took mere hours to configure our instance and be ready to roll out to our users. My IT staff needed just one hour of training to get going on the software before they were able to locate the necessary features to provide excellent support using this tool

Desvantagens

It's very much still being developed, and there are a few annoying ways that patching and scripting are set up that is unlike any other software I've used in the past. This had a learning curve, and eventually some limitations on how we implemented certain fixes for issues we encountered. Highly encourage to make full use of the trial period to make sure your needs are fully met by this platform.

Nathan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Outstanding Piece of kit!

Avaliado em 30/04/2019

We are able to automate and detect a multitude of tasks and issues before they are needed to be done manually. This software does exactly what they say it does, saves you time and money. If you are in the MSP field and are looking for a RMM solution, don't waste your time with the opposition, go to NinjaRMM.

Vantagens

We have grown along side this software, from the very beginning we were told what milestones Ninja were going to hit and they always come up with the goods. Our business has been able to grow rapidly and efficiently due to the help of this software and ease of use. We trialed almost every other software on the market, we wanted value for money and ease of use. If that's what you are looking for NinjaRMM is what you are looking for!

Desvantagens

If i were to be really picky i would have to say, development was a little slow in the beginning however every company has to find their feet. I can say these guys really have and they have a good support chain to continue to grow.

Jay
  • Setor: Fabricação de ferrovias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Ninja RMM for use with Internal Infrastructure.

Avaliado em 08/10/2020

I used Ninja RMM working for an MSP, and then I left to create and run an internal IT department. my first recommendation was to use software to keep track of and monitor all computers from a single web based interface, as such Ninja was my only choice. they were happy to help me onboard a single company as I think at the time they weren't really marketing to single client departments. i have nothing but positives for the software, the customer service team and the Dojo, where most of my questions are already answered.

Vantagens

This software is extremely easy to use, and amazing at monitoring all of my IT assets and network. the integration with Webroot, TeamViewer, Splash-top and Sherpa make it an integral part of my IT kit, in any company I work for.

Desvantagens

there is a bit of over complication with scripting, but its something that doesn't have to be used.

Christopher

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Ninja RMM Review

Avaliado em 15/02/2021

Overall pleasant experience. Webroot and teamviewer integration makes setup of new managed systems quick and easy.

Vantagens

Easy to setup and configure. Easy to install and quick setup on servers and workstations

Desvantagens

Lack of built in scripting. Has custom scripting capability but a small script database.

Jarom

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Ninja is a fantastic RMM tool. It elegantly combines simplicity with ease of use.

Avaliado em 14/12/2017

Network administrators can make managing hundreds if not thousands of machines an achievable task. It's fast, it's simple, and it just works.

Vantagens

Combines easily with other related IT MSP tools via API, makes managing large groups of computers a piece of cake. The dashboard is simple, and UI is intuitively designed to be easy to operate. It's reliable, and the Ninja support team is responsive and helpful. After using a plethora of other RMM tools, Ninja has them all beat.

Desvantagens

TeamViewer/Ninja RMM integration sometimes is slower than I'd like to synchronize data, but it still works reliably for the most part. There's not a whole lot I dislike about this tool, mostly just wishing it had more features and integrations. (Which are constantly expanding.)

Resposta do NinjaRMM Traduzido para o Português

Thank you Jarom! We had 10 feature releases in 2017 and have a lot more planned for 2018.

Donald
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Fantastic Tool

Avaliado em 10/02/2020

NinjaRMM has been fantastic. It easily allows me to set policies for windows upgrade, software upgrades and installs, regular "house cleaning", common scripts and even customizable scripts. I like having everything I need on one dashboard, it allows me to spot trends as well as quickly diagnose issues. I love being able to access machines remotely in emergency situations. (aka when I forget my laptop.) I strongly recommend it to all my IT friends and have demoed it more than a few times to them.

Vantagens

I love being able to spot trends with the machines, but the number one thing is just the amount of time it saves me. I know some people love overtime, but I would rather spend some time with my family then mundane and monotonous tasks. The NinjaRMM tool lets me do that whether that is at home or using that time saved on more constructive projects.

Desvantagens

The one thing I would add is that the back button should work. Either that or NinjaRmm should add one because it would make moving around alot easier. Granted with the 4.5 release there is now a favorites list which is really handy because of the lack of a back button.

Fabio
  • Setor: Indústria têxtil

IT management done easy

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

Fantastic: device inventory, remote management, one-click deploy of apps, etc...
And for the "support" perspective, the alert system has anticipated lot of failures/problems even before end user discovered them.

Vantagens

From a single dashboard is possible to diagnose problems and anticipate failures.
Daily management (updates, installs, maintenance, etc...) are super-easy.

Desvantagens

Core functions: nothing to add, in my opinion.
Since we use Synology nas, an official Ninja app could be appreciated to monitor/manage also those NAS.

EU servers and support
Daniel
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Exceptionally easy to use, Time saving features, Prebuilt Scripts

Avaliado em 25/03/2022

Excellent overall service. From sales to setup to finish. Great support at every step. Everyone I have dealt with has been polite, and understands now knowing the answer is not a negative. Being able to say I don't know and then actually following up is a huge huge huge bonus.

Vantagens

Excellent built in features, options for customer scripts and commands.
Time saving patch management!

Desvantagens

I would really like the Locations to mean something.
You cannot sort of qualify by this field, that would be great.

Atera

Razões para mudar para o NinjaOne

Much easier to use and setup.
Joshua
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Breath of Fresh Air

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

We cannot say enough how great our experience with Ninja has been so far. The platform is top shelf and everything we need to operate our business is at our fingertips. Our sales and onboarding process was the easiest, most laid back and honest experience we have had in a while. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing. He was honest and upfront with us, never pressured us into something that didn't fit and worked with us to get an agreement that was best for everyone involved. We could not be happier.

Vantagens

Coming from the ConnectWise ecosystem we were very excited to see a platform that was modern, easy to use and had fantastic integrations with the products we use. The setup process was great and the entire team from pre-sales to sales to onboarding was wonderful.

Desvantagens

If we had to pick a con about the Ninja platform it would be the lack of integration with other AV software like SentinelOne.