557 avaliações

Built for Teams

Cloud Based Solution for Time Off Tracking, Org Chart & More

4,7 /5 (557 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
557 avaliações
Beth P.
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

BFT works great for keeping track of our growing team!

Avaliado em 28/01/2020

Pretty good and reliable program. Like being able to use remotely. And it is fairly user-friendly.

Two things:
1) Ability to add / edit PTO requests easily; and
2) Ability to see my team's travel and PTO on my Outlook Calendar.

Desvantagens

Had to get a link from the Admin to add to my calendar - other software offer the Outlook calendar links within the settings. However, once received, it works every time. Also, all of the colors can be overwhelming, but once you understand them, it's not too bad.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Beth thank you so much for your review. With Built for Teams, admins have the ability to customize links for the calendar to determine who sees what! It's a great feature to keep the calendar view containing only what is relevant to that employee, department, team or admin. We are stoked to hear you love Built for Teams and thank you again for your review!

Ken H.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Excellent PTO tracking tool to supplement ADP

Avaliado em 05/03/2020

Super!

Vantagens

Employee can see the remaining PTO balance. This make it easy for employees to make future PTO plan.
Before B4T, we needed to manually calculator for remaining PTO for employees' future vacation plan. This manual procedure was prone to errors. By introducing B4T, we significantly reduced such manual procedure and eliminated errors.

Desvantagens

Only one approval person designated to one employee.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Ken, thank you for your awesome review! We are stoked to hear that Built for Teams has eliminated time off errors fro you and ditched you need for wasting time on manual calculations. As for approvers per employee, you can have more than one person receive the request (i.e. if someone reports to two people) or via our Carbon Copy feature, but only person needs to actually approve the request. If you'd like help setting this up, please reach out to our support team as we would be happy to assist!

Gianmarco R.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Reliable and Impressive

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

Excellent experience. Built for Team's support has been exceptional.

Vantagens

We use this software primarily to manage PTO. It has served us well and has been easy to use. It allows us to analyze and report how timeoff is being used by the teams. And integrates well with our Google Calendar.

Desvantagens

Cell Phone features are a little harder to navigate but that's to be expected.

Kathy R.
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

review

Avaliado em 23/12/2019

Vantagens

Easy to use, just a couple of simple clicks of the mouse

Desvantagens

can't edit time in or out, making it necessary to call administrator. Some days, work hours begin before or end after hours, when BUILT is not accessible

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Kathy, thank you so much for offering feedback in your review! We are happy to hear you find the system easy to use. In reference to editing time in/out, Built for Teams allows each company to customize settings so they can determine if they want to allow employees to have the ability to edit timeclock entries on not. Since Built for Teams is web-based, you can actually access it at anytime from anywhere. We appreciate you as a customer and thank you for your review!

Jennifer E.
  • Setor: Música
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Truly the best customer service

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

Fantastic. Thank you!

Vantagens

We were looking for something that could accomplish a few goals to manage the PTO for a distributed team in different countries and Built for Teams had everything we wanted at a great price. It's easy to use and from the first day forward their customer service has been stellar. Everyone on the team responds quickly, with useful information and in a kind, warm way. It's a delight.

Desvantagens

I can't think of one. It does everything we need.

Heather R.
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Affordable and easy to use!

Avaliado em 19/11/2019

Before we started using Built for Teams, our PTO was just managed through a Google spreadsheet. Having a service like Built to track people's hours and requests has been a load off of those team members that were previously responsible for handling that. When I first decided to find a service for us to use, I did a couple of trials and demos with different companies. I was impressed immediately by the customer service provided to me. The demo was great and all follow-up conversation was responsive and helpful.

Vantagens

I love how simple it was to set up and how easy it is to use. We only need it for the most basic PTO management services, so we don't need to be in there often, nor do we need to use a lot of the features, but it does everything we need it to do and our team had no problems understanding or adopting it.

Desvantagens

There are a few kinks we run into here and there. Just some things that don't behave the way I expected them to, but it was always easy to get around them or figure them out with no issues. So it's not a huge con, that's for sure. The Slack integration could be a bit more intuitive, but I know it's in beta so I assume it'll advance more.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Heather we appreciate your feedback! We love hearing that Built for Teams has saved your organization time and effort and has been easy to use and implement. It's also great to hear you were impressed by our customer service and helpful communications! Thank you for your review and for being a valued Built for Teams customer!

Amulya S.
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Making "taking time off" even easier!

Avaliado em 16/01/2020

I have used Built for Teams for last two years for myself and my team. I am extremely happy with its functionality and ease of use.

Vantagens

The simplicity of the software is the best aspect. Taking time off and recording time away from work should not be complicated. Built for Teams makes it easier and hassle-free.

Desvantagens

The only con that I would mention will be the "Time Approval" functionality in the Mobile App. It needs to be more user-friendly Everything else is very streamlined and user-friendly.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Amulya thank you so much for your wonderful review! Built for Teams truly is an incredibly user friendly program with flexible options and powerful tools. We appreciate your feedback and please know our development team is continually working on improvements and we are very excited about the improvements coming to our mobile app soon!

Rachel H.
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 24/02/2020

Vantagens

- ability to quickly access information in one place
- can approve vacation from the email without login
- convenience

Desvantagens

- it is one more thing to log into
- employees often don't use it making it ineffect

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Rachel thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear you love the convenience of being able to approve time off right from your email on the go! Built for Teams does offer Single Sign On (SSO) with Google, Outlook and Slack. We can certainly help you get that setup! Thank you for being a valued customer and for your review!

Koleen H.
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Business Manager

Avaliado em 24/02/2021

Vantagens

It is very user friendly and intuitive as a platform.

Desvantagens

I don't have any negatives to report about BFT.

Jake D.
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Jake DiCello's Review

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

Vantagens

Very easy to navigate through and request time off.

Desvantagens

I don't believe anything really needs to be fixed, it's a very user friendly software.

Maddie H.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Highly Recommend

Avaliado em 23/03/2020

Monthly input of time off has been eliminated. Individual emails to staff about their PTO balances has been eliminated. Manual timesheets for non-exempt staff have been eliminated. LOTS of time saving.
Fantastic customer service and always improving the experience and increasing usability. Fantastic team and would HIGHLY Recommend to anyone.

Vantagens

Super Easy to setup and then have users log themselves in and complete their profile. PTO balances and accrual was straightfoward to input and very easy to adjust. Dashboard feature makes it easy for staff to understand. Eliminated the need for one point of contact for all PTO used, allows managers to manage their own subordinates.

Desvantagens

The ability to only delete or alter a request if it is the LAST request in the line makes things difficult. Especially if monthly accrual has just happened and employees adjust after vacations etc.
Would love a feature to be able to look up all non-exempt employees overtime hours for the month. Then you could pinpoint any weeks you need to go in and look at specifically...

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for your detailed review Maddie! It is very clear that Built for Teams has been a game changer for your organization saving valuable time and streamlining your processes a great deal! Your feedback regarding altering requests and filtering non-exempt employees is great! We love hearing from our customers as we are always working to add value and improve how we serve our customers. Thank you again for your time and for being a Built for Teams customer!

Scott G.
  • Setor: Automação industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy Managing of Employee Vacations and Time Off.

Avaliado em 09/12/2019

As a small business it is challenging when people are out of the office. Before BFT we utilized Outlook to manage vacations and other out of office items. The problems was that anyone could edit the calendar so we had no idea if the time off was approved by management or not. We also had no easy way to track the total time off an employee was taking. With BFT all employees must make requests to management. Management can view the amount of time they already took off and decide to approve or deny the request. This ensures that employees do not take more time off then they are allowed.

Vantagens

When an employee requests time off for various reasons they can easily send a request using the BFT application on their desktop. The request shows up in my inbox and I can approve or deny with one click. Before I approve it however the request shows any already approved vacation conflicts. The online calendar syncs with Outlook so I can see at a glance upcoming vacations. I also like that you can add additional categories other than Vacation. This gives the employee options on how to use their allotted time.

Desvantagens

At the moment I have not found any issues with the software.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for the detailed review Scott! Built for Teams is a solution for organizations of all sizes and we are so glad your smaller business has found a solution to managing time off and office coverage using Built for Teams! We value your business and thank you for being a Built for Teams customer for over 2 years now!

Katie M.
  • Setor: Automotivo

Great Customer Service

Avaliado em 14/09/2018

You guys have done or worked with me to figure out the best solutions to my problem. I wish the software was more personalized or had the options to personalize more but you listen to your customers and I appreciate that.

Vantagens

Its very simple and easy to use. Customer service is great and they always respond in a timely manner

Desvantagens

I'm not able to personalize per role. Like all level two managers see this, level one this, level three this.
I would like to be able to personalize the calendar more as far as black out dates vs days we cant have any techs off but can still have office roles off. We are a body shop and only have fill ins for specific roles. I wish when I changed someones job title it automatically changed them to the group they are in. For example: If we have a DA Tech that moves to a team. I can select that he is moving to Reassembly Jr and the group i made would update his hrs to 10 hrs PTO time when requested, it would remove him from the DA Tech group he was in and add him to the Reassembly group, etc. It would make it a lot easier to sync everything to one.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Katie, we really appreciate your feedback. I know your organization has had some unique needs, based on the type of work you do and the way your organization is structured. We'll keep working with you to try to find ways to meet your unique needs!

Regina J.
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Simplify your life - Use Built for Teams

Avaliado em 10/11/2020

Its easier to request time off, by being able to see co-workers scheduled request, so there's no conflict. I like being able to use this any time of day. Just sign in and it takes just a few minutes to complete.

Vantagens

I like the most about the Programs is very easy to use. Simple to edit changes. Keeps track of hours used and available. Separates time off in categories, ex. PTO, Sick, Bereavement, etc... Sends email messages to approver to review time off requested.

Desvantagens

What I least like about the software is: I don't use the Analytic portion. No need to receive the weekly emails on my working time progress. Sometimes not sure if hours calculated correctly one submitted for time off. Numbers don't always match. Would like to be able to cancel request for time off, if plans change instead of contacting Administrator to do so. The titles of "Reason for requesting time off" & write a description of why requesting time off - seems redundant. Perhaps only one option is needed.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for your detailed review Regina! Built for Teams was designed to do the work for you and keep everything simple and easy to track. To address your concern of accuracy, we pride ourselves on the power and accuracy of our accrual engine and the calculations therein. If you feel there is a discrepancy, please contact your manager or account admin so we can cross check for you. As for the Description field, that is an optional field and doesn't need to be filled out. Lastly, the administrator(s) on your account control the setting of if/when employees have the ability to cancel an already approved request. We are so happy to know you love Built for Teams and hope we have provided a bit of clarity to address your concerns. Thank you again for your review!

Dan D.
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great tool for startups keeping track of important HR info

Avaliado em 07/02/2020

The customer service is great and the overall value of the software is fantastic.

Vantagens

Excellent management of time off requests
Calendar is wonderful for shared items
Perfect place to store key HR info on each TM
Recruiting system is good and getting better

Desvantagens

Some of the interfaces still need some tweaks. Nothing major, but some catching up.
The flow of the system could be better. Again, not major, but could use upgrading.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Dan, thank you so much for your detailed review! So glad to hear the shared calendar is so beneficial and yes, our recruiting feature is getting better and better! We love hearing from our customers and your feedback helps us in our continued improvements! Thanks for being a Built for Teams customer!

Colin R.
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

Built For Teams brought order to our PTO policy chaos

Avaliado em 15/03/2019

We're a small eCommerce company with a headcount of 15. When the team was smaller, paid time-off wasn't being tracked which led to concerns about abuse of the policy and a lack of transparency around who would be out of the office and when. It became necessary to put a tool in place to better handle PTO requests and tracking, but a traditional HRIS would have been overkill for a company our size.

Built For Teams allowed me to implement a robust, yet easy-to-use system that didn't cause any headaches for employees and gave managers greater visibility over when each member of their team would be unavailable.

Vantagens

- The UI incorporates best practices so very little training is needed to get new users comfortable with the system; the user experience is very logical.
- The shared calendar can be set to allow employees and managers to view others' approved PTO dates to ensure adequate coverage before a new PTO request is made.

Desvantagens

- The system can be used to warehouse a lot of employee data that we don't keep in Built (tax info, direct deposit info, benefits data not related to PTO) and the inclusion of those fields can sometimes cause confusion for new employees.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Thanks a million for this detailed feedback, Colin! Knowing that our product is bringing some order to your PTO processes is great to hear. Thank you for the feedback regarding the additional, unneeded fields too. It's helpful to hear things like this and it definitely influences our product development roadmap going forward!

Bob P.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Built for Teams Review

Avaliado em 13/12/2019

Managing PTO is so much simpler now as opposed to when we managed it with a spreadsheet and the employees love it.

Vantagens

Very easy to train employees on how to use the portal. The program is pretty intuitive, and it has streamlined our process for tracking PTO. Employees can log in at any time to see their current PTO balances, which eliminates employees asking how much PTO they have remaining. We use three different PTO pots (PTO, Optional Holidays & Work Remote) and Built for Teams makes it a breeze to manage. the reporting is pretty robust as well allowing me to generate reports for any date range and include all or select employees.

Desvantagens

Editing past PTO can be a challenge, currently, we have to make an adjusting entry if an employee's plans change and they don't use the time they requested. I know they were working on a way to make these corrections, so it's possible that edits can be made now. the only other item I would consider a bit of a con is there's no phone support. Support is done through chat - sometimes it's very quick but other times not so much.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Bob, we really appreciate your detailed review and candid feedback. It's great to hear how Built for Teams has streamlined your processes and that your employees are loving it! If we are able to help make managing PTO "a breeze" as you put it, that makes us so happy to hear! In regards to our chat support, when a support request comes in, our entire team is able to offer input allowing everyone's expertise to be utilized to get answers and resolutions to your questions or issues faster than calling in and waiting on hold for who knows how long. This method allows us to help more people and serve them better. Thanks again for your great feedback and for being a Built for Teams customer!

Tanesha G.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Finally the Right Product!

Avaliado em 05/02/2020

This was one of my best business purchases. It is cost effective and gets the job done. I love that the users can monitor their own account and it cuts down on calls and manually tracking.

Vantagens

Set it and forget it! The setup was easy, there in no ongoing maintenance, and you just add employees as you go. The available policies are customizable and the administrator can edit as needed. The approval process for PTO is very user friendly. The weekly reminders are very helpful!

Desvantagens

Sometimes, I forget to send the initial set-up email to the employee after adding the new hire to the system. This should be automatic. The directory, org chart and people should be intertwined for ease of use; the sections sort of do the same function. When approving time off requests, it allows approve or deny, but sometimes I need space to send feedback.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Tanesha, your review is so great! We love to hear that you value Built for Teams enough to consider it one of your best business purchases and offers a more effective solution to so many of your daily tasks. As for automating the setup email invitation, many customers like to create employee accounts and assign documents and create schedules etc all before inviting them to the system to ensure they aren't granted access until their profile is complete. This is just one example of why that process is not automatic, but there is a user login report you can pull to help you determine who has or has not been invited as well as if they have logged in or not.
If you want to leave feedback on a time off request, you'll need to log into Built for Teams to approve/deny rather than using your email to approve/deny. Then you can leave feedback or comments on the request.
We appreciate your time in leaving us such a great review and we truly value you as a customer! Thank you again!

Lorrie H.
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

Just right fit

Avaliado em 31/08/2018

Prior to Built for Teams, we used shared google docs, various spreadsheets and random conversations to keep track of our hiring progress. BfT has been a great place to hold all of our hiring data all in one place. We can easily move candidates from one job to another, as well as have access to historic applications.
The customer service for this software is outstanding, and if we've ever had an issue, question or need, they are quick to respond and solve any problems, even if it meant re-writing some of the software. Outstanding!

Vantagens

The Built for Teams platform is exactly the right size and fit for our current stage of development; it allows for multiple users, clear communication between hiring team members, and clear progression through our outlined process.

Desvantagens

The only feature that I could remotely describe as liking least is that I'd like a better way to move jobs around in the archive, so that current jobs are on top.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Wow, thanks for the stellar review! We consider ourselves lucky to have had you for a customer these several years and it's great to read that you feel the same. Thank you also for the feedback on improving the ability to reorder job postings. We'll get to work on making that easier to do!

Haley S.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It's exactly what we needed!

Avaliado em 22/03/2019

As the administrator for PTO and Payroll, this software has really made my life easier. It's so easy to track everyone's PTO - and to have multiple policies! We had to grandfather a few employees on the older PTO plan when the company moved to accrual, and it was extremely easy to do so. The employees are able to visually see when they've taken off in the past, in case they couldn't remember. All in all, very happy!

Vantagens

I liked that the software itself was very easy to learn for the administrator and user side. There are several reporting functionalities as well. If there was anything I had a question about, or if there was anything additionally needed from the software, the support team was always very willing to help accomplish those tasks!

Desvantagens

It only recorded in half hour increments. I've had a few employees inquire about 15 minute increments, but this isn't a huge problem.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much, Haley, for sharing your feedback about using Built for Teams. We've loved having you and your company as our customers all this time! We're very happy to hear that Built for Teams is working so well for you!

Jennifer H.
  • Setor: Bancos

Quality Product with Room for improvement

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

Convenience of keeping track of my personal pto, versus maintaining a spreadsheet on my own. And having to hassle HR to make sure I'm accumulating correctly on a regular basis.

Vantagens

Ease of use, ability to see the addition of PTO hours, submitted hours, and pending hours is well laid out and easy to follow.

Desvantagens

Would appreciate the ability to set up reminder emails for pto hours added, or total hours accumulated. Or a statement of activity on a quarterly basis so the possibility of hours not accruing once they've reached the maximum limit.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Jennifer we appreciate you taking time to review Built for Teams! Being able to check on your PTO usage and accruals at anytime without having to hassle HR is one of the many perks of using Built for Teams. Thank you for your feedback about reminder emails or activity statements. We love hearing from our customers and your feedback helps us as we continually work to add new features!

Michelle B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Built for Teams makes office scheduling a breeze

Avaliado em 11/03/2020

Vantagens

Very easy to see when someone in the office is already scheduled off and is also very easy to schedule time off

Desvantagens

There are limits. Like if you need to leave for the day at 3:15, you have to select either 3 or 3:30. Also we work 7 1/2 hour days so if I schedule off 1/2 a day, it doesn't always calculate the right amount of time out.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Michelle, thank you for you feedback and review! We obviously love hearing that Built for Teams is making scheduling time off a breeze! In reference to your time increment feedback, Built for Teams actually has ability to allow for time off request in 1 min, 15 min, 30 min, and half day increments. Each company gets to configure this setting. If your half day requests aren't calculating correctly, the value of each day on your schedules may need be adjusted which is something your company admin can do. Our support team would be happy to assist in configuring any of these settings. Thank you for being a Built for Teams customer and for leaving a review!

Michael A.
  • Setor: Construção

Built For Teams Exceptional Software

Avaliado em 09/03/2020

Vantagens

The PTO request and tracking feature is simple and user friendly for all of our crews to use and complex enough to allow us to create unique PTO accrual categories and track employee information.

Desvantagens

The only con we had found so far with this system dealt with the ability to track certifications and licenses. Built diligently worked on finding a solution for that and has recently released the a new feature that resolves that concern.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

MIchael, thank you so much for your review! Built for Teams certainly is user friendly but powerful enough for complex situations. As you mentioned we are continually working to develop our product even further to provide the best service possible for our customers! Thank you for being a Built for Teams customer.

Shannon D.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Built for Teams is the BEST PTO tracking website

Avaliado em 05/09/2018

We were searching for software/a website that would enable us to keep PTO updated and accurate (we do not have many hourly employees and most other websites/software include hours worked, not just PTO). Built for Teams has enabled us to do this with ease. Employees are able to login and request for time off and supervisors are then able to go in and either approve or deny the request. Payroll is then able to run reports based on date and have easy access to who used what PTO during a pay period and then enter it into our accounting software to double check that the remaining hours for each employee are accurate. Built for Teams has been a huge asset to tracking PTO in our company!

Also, the team behind Built for Teams is VERY responsive to and questions that we have had. They are quick to respond and very helpful!

Vantagens

The best part of Built for Teams is the ease of use and that it ONLY tracks PTO, not hours worked by employees.

Desvantagens

Nothing....it's great! I can't say anything negative about this product

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for the kind words, Shannon! You've been a fantastic customer and we love working with you. We recognize that some companies want to track hours worked PLUS time off, and other companies like yours only want to track time off. So, we've made Built for Teams ultra flexible to support both scenarios! If at any point in time you do need to start tracking hours worked just let us know and we can help you upgrade to our timesheet feature. Thanks again!

Doug S.
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easiest vacation/sick time tracker on the market

Avaliado em 05/12/2019

Built for teams provided a very easy to use, easy to maintain, simple and accurate solution for our company to track sick and vacation time. The customer support is very easy to work with. We absolutely love this product!

Vantagens

Best part is how easy it is for our employees to use this product to request paid time off.

Desvantagens

For some complex setup items, I did have to call their customer service, but they quickly fixed what I was looking for.

Resposta do Built for Teams Traduzido para o Português

Doug, thank you for your stellar review! We love hearing Built for Teams is providing an easier way for your employees to request and manage time off! We do pride ourselves on providing amazing customer service, so thank you so much for the compliment and thank you for being a Built for Teams customer!