Avaliações do CloudEndure

CloudEndure

Solução de migração de dados ao vivo e recuperação de desastre

5/5 (2 avaliações)
Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

Very capable cloud migration tool

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Increased speed to migration of servers to the AWS cloud

Vantagens

Cloudendure migration works exactly as the brochure says. There are no surprises when you standup the migrated server. This cannot be said for a lot of other similar tools.
Having used similar tools previously, Cloudendure looks to be lacking in options and parameters to change. While this is the case, everything required is there, and they have just done a really good job of stripping out anything that is not actually necessary.
The support provided for the product is fast and efficient.

Desvantagens

If I was to say what I like least, it would be that it costs more than some of it's competitors. Is this actually a problem - I'd say no. I'd rather pay a little extra for the migration tool, than have to spend hours getting the migrated server to work.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação

Lisa H.
Traduzir com Google

Thanks to CloudEndure, no more downtime

Avaliado em 22/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I work in IT for a very large company. Recently my company faced data loss and downtime which led to financial loss. Knowing that we had to find a solution and after some research, we found CloudEndure. With its continuous replication and on time migration, we realize we made the right decision to proceed with CloudEndure. Ever since we started using CloudEndure, we had several down times but we were up and running within minutes and our customers never knew of any issues.

Detalhamento da qualificação