10 avaliações

Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários

Great Program!!!

Avaliado em 20/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm so happy and have been getting estimates where I wouldn't have. I'm am to capitalize on the folks that are visiting my website. I should have done this a long time ago. And I am able to retain more contacts for other marketing funnels.

Vantagens

That I started getting estimates right away. And that it keeps a data base of all contact information.

Desvantagens

Not much. Can't think of anything. Programs been wonderful for my company.

Thank you Susie!

Patti H.
Setor: Serviços de Facilities
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Incredibly helpful software!

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 14/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I had a positive experience with this software and am only leaving to cut some expenses as a solo cleaner. Great value but not for the infrequent way I used it.

Vantagens

Ease of use, professional look of estimate, customer service, and value

Desvantagens

It took awhile but they recently added custom questions- so that solved the only con.

Resposta do Eco York

Thank you Patti for your review for our Maid Service Estimation Software! I'm glad to hear that the custom questions has helped make our application even easier to use. We hope that when you are ready you consider using our software once again to help your business grow.

The greatest value of our tool is when you place it on your website to help generate leads. Reach back out when you're ready and we can help set this up for you.

Shanacee M.
Setor: Hotelaria

Compass wave

Avaliado em 14/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is helping us in grow our company. It has paid for itself the 1st week of using it. We have placed it on website. Has been great service for us.

Vantagens

We love that it collects data for a lead that was actually interested in our services.

Desvantagens

We are still learning how to use compass wave we love it so far.

Resposta do Eco York

Thank you Shanacee for your review! We're happy to hear that it's helped grow your company!

Vania A.

Amazing software

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 02/01/2020

Amazing! Truly amazing!

Vantagens

I cannot tell you how much I love this software! It is literally a lead engine. It generates leads 2 or 3 times a week and from those leads people go on to request a booking. It has easily generated 20 to 30 new clients in the past year and it is very simple to to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful and a gentleman. I honestly feel that it is another avenue that helped my business grow... I doubled my revenue this past year and I strongly believe it was Compass wave that helped me reach my goals as a business owner.

Desvantagens

You do need to modify the measurements of data to make it your own in the sense that I had to tweak the numbers and it took a few days and sometimes I had to go in and tweak some more but it all worked out. It’s not even a con its just a small investment of your time to get it right but you will be very happy with the end results.

Resposta do Eco York

Thank you Vania for your review! We're glad that our estimating software is helping you grow your cleaning business!

To help with the setup and pricing we recently added even more flexibility to the questions you can ask your customers by adding Custom Questions and cost drivers to the mix. Thanks again for your feedback!

Beth D.
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Compass Wave is an excellent marketing tool. It has helped us grow our business.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 10/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Again, Compass Wave Software is helping to grow our business.

Vantagens

Software is extremely easy to use. I love getting e-mails advising us when someone has placed an inquiry. Great tracking of all inquiries. Clients also find the software easy to use. Tracking the use is important for future comparisons. We appreciate that Compass Wave is helping us to grow our business. Would recommend Compass Wave to other businesses.

Desvantagens

There isn't anything we dislike about this software. If there could be an upgrade to the software, it would be nice to force the user to complete all sections (name, phone number, complete address and e-mail address, before estimating and allowing them to log out.

Frank B.

Great Company

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 23/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent Customer Service and Support.

Vantagens

Love the convenience it provides for a potential client to get an instant estimate.

Desvantagens

I really can not come up with anything at this time.

Resposta do Eco York

Thank you Frank! We're glad that our Estimation Software is helping both you and your clients! We appreciate you and thank you for your honest review of our maid service estimating software.

Coleen T.

Compass Wave Review

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 15/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

People who don't want to take the time to call or when we can't be reached can use the online estimator.
I am getting a good return for the cost!

Vantagens

I love the fact that people who are super busy can get an online estimate. If I don't hear from them, I can easily follow up with an email or a phone call.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a way to search for a customer instead of going through the list.

Resposta do Eco York

Thank you Coleen for the review! In order to search go to Tools->Sales Database. From that screen in the top right you are able to type in the search box to filter through all of your potential and current clients :)

Please contact [email protected] with any questions.

Eugena B.

Convenient

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 14/02/2018

Vantagens

Once set up... hands offFor me it is confusing and it took quite a while to get it dialed in to the correct number

Desvantagens

The set up. For me it is confusing and it took quite a while to get it dialed in to the correct number

Monique U.
Traduzido para o Português

This has been very easy to use. It saves alot of time with getting estimates.

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 16/07/2018

Vantagens

I like everything about it honestly. Very easy to navigate through. It shows the house to make sure it's correct. I can choose how high or low low to make cost.

Desvantagens

I dislike how if a customer wants biweekly cleaning it quotes higher prices. This has cost me a few customers. Other then that I love it

Resposta do Eco York

Thank you for your review and feedback Monique!

Early next week we are actually pushing some changes so you can decrease the % for the frequency of cleanings as well as increase them (Right now you can only increase).

Please reach out to suppo[email protected] and we'll help you make the change next week.

Thank you for using Compass Wave!

Franklin M.

Excellent software!

Avaliado em 03/09/2017

Online

Vantagens

Easy for us as well as for our customers. People these days want everything simplified and it doesn't get simpler with Compass wave. They are prompt to assist, very important.