Avaliações do Scoro

Scoro

4,6 (236)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software abrangente de gestão empresarial.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

236 avaliações

Carmen
Carmen
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool for quoting, project management and evaluation.

Avaliado em 24/05/2023

We are fixing difficulties with the extension; Scoro will be a terrific tool for growth; now that we can interface with Jira, which was previously a challenge for the team, we can construct projects faster. Scoro is an excellent application for workflow management, tracking progress, and communicating difficulties or missing tasks. We are juggling 25+ active projects at the same time with limited resources and tight timeframes, and Scoro helps our Project Managers to properly track progress. Quotes were inconsistent, and Scoro gave us with a methodology and framework to help us.

Vantagens

The user interface is excellent, it is simple to work with the team, and there are several connectors that can be linked using Zapier. The interface's simplicity and intuitiveness make it simple to create and manage tasks, time tracking, feedback, and attaching tasks to projects, creating a wonderful workflow view for the entire team. Scoro is system-oriented and adaptable; we chose to have complete onboarding assistance since it fit our operation. This forced us to think in terms of systems, which enabled us to find methods to enhance efficiency. Recent enhancements, such as the Gannt chart, give easy-to-understand performance data.

Desvantagens

Task builds/gantt chart view is a little hard, dependencies don't function very well, and there appear to be a few problems to sort out. When we introduced Scoro to our staff, they did not have an established CRM or PM system, thus the learning curve was extremely steep. The monthly fee is considerable, and a stronger incentive scheme may be implemented; adding additional customers should reflect the marginal cost.

Andi
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best CRM alternative: for time planind and agenda

Avaliado em 08/07/2022

I love it. Best CRM and All-In-One Platform. You can manage everything. We are an accouting office and our bigest challenge was our time blocking. Before we use Capsule CRM; also very good alternative, but, Scoro is definitly better. Also mor expensive but worth.

Vantagens

Its fantastic. When you use this platform, you will understand. We use to manage our daily work. We plan our calendar, task, contact, invoicec. Especially planing our agenda; in form of events is best value for us.

Desvantagens

Mobile app its not so great. Need improvement.

Alternativas consideradas

Zoho CRM

Razões para escolher o Scoro

In the begining was only blocking time with calendar. Latter we descover more and more features that we love. Also Scoro makes monthly updates.

Razões para mudar para o Scoro

Calendar. Scoro has oportunity of blocking time and planing events in calendar.
Astrid
Astrid
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Time planing and intuitive MVP

Avaliado em 12/09/2022

Great for small to mid business but as a company grows our PM tools needs to grow with us and support the different functionalities we are looking for.
But in all honesty I am always happy when one of our clients state they work with Scoro or to advise it as a tools

Vantagens

My god is Scoro intuitive, so easy even those newcomers who have never used it manage to master it in a matter of a few hours.
Easy to navigate and visualize, but honestly for me, Scoro is the MVP in Time planing, which helps me keep me and my coworkers on track with day-to-day tasks and responsibilities. Everyone knows what they need to do and the timelines to stick by and that has been a key component in rampaging projects with prospects and clients.

Desvantagens

Integrations :(, are no valuable integrations and even tho the APIs are there they sometimes malfunction when it comes to integrating with put systems. Never able to access the distro and contacts list no matter that I have tried to load and save them in different manners.

Monica
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

FOcus on pipeline

Avaliado em 23/08/2022

MY overall experience is good, although I do struggle with Pipeline a bit (as explained above)

Vantagens

The visualization is very nice (For dashboards) and Pipeline is a great tool (which could still be improved)

Desvantagens

The CRM, little interaction allowed in Quotes, only through Comments and tagging.
Quotes cannot be found by name.
Some difficulties in saving (Apparently something related to Products, but I delete them and create them again exactly the same way, and I finally win! But takes long hours) - would need also to be able to merge quotes, bring other templates once the quote has already some information (like from a content library)

Brad
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Scoro: Robust and Easy

Avaliado em 19/03/2021

Prior to adopting Scoro, we used to track our priorities and project status updates using a shared excel file, which was clunky and didn't work well for our growing team. Moving to Scoro has made our data and status tracking more reliable, and easier for each team member to customize their own interface.

Vantagens

Scoro was easy to customize and tailor to our company's business processes. The user interface is quick and responsive, meaning I'm never waiting for my information to load. The ability to collaborate with my teammates on projects and tasks is a critical feature that Scoro does so well!

Desvantagens

The filtering and bookmarking of views is really a great feature. I would like to be able to filter and sort tasks based on parameters of the project, which is something I don't believe Scoro does at the moment.

Christoph
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

An Innovative Space for Work with all the Amenities required

Avaliado em 23/02/2024

Scoro constantly assisted me and improved the team's productivity. On the other hand some features gone missing and occasional search difficulties stood away it from being perfect. Although it has a lot of power with huge possibilities and I am looking forward how its adapting.

Vantagens

The Scoro helped me to consolidate everything into one demonstration. It brought together the project components task, schedules and finance.
Developing and executing quotes made much simpler. On top of that, having a visual lines sales to follow through, I could prioritize deals and push them faster.
By looking at Scoro reports I am able to tell out time wasters and boost the work.

Desvantagens

We are bit short on some functions Scoro can not provide. Custom fields and dynamic form options would be something unexpected indeed.
Sometimes things were neither easy to find. If only they could make some performance tweaks that will save me precious click.
I got tired of recopying the same items on invoices. Bulk option will be a big time critter.

Arthur
Arthur
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Excellent easy-to-use tool for managing projects and tasks.

Avaliado em 10/08/2023

We are as of now concentrating on time administration ventures, I have found the Scoro dashboard simple to utilize and explore, the visual format is accommodating to induce an outline of my errands for the day, week or month, I moreover appreciate being able to see what deadlines they are drawing closer so you'll be able arrange in like manner.

Vantagens

It's a terrific tool for managers who need to be organized and on top of their game, arrange work between personnel, and provides an all-in-one solution for enterprises of any size. Scoro makes it simple to get the information you need quickly and effectively, and a plethora of performance indicators are available to monitor how each employee is performing in relation to their unique tasks. Scoro's project management features are superior, and the constant stream of system updates has proven beneficial. Scoro's adaptability is ideal for our purposes, as we've customized its setup to reflect our unique project delivery methodology, and it has all the features we sought but couldn't find elsewhere.

Desvantagens

It might be difficult to trust the email settings; it may appear that the message was sent but was not received. Minor issues remain in the program, such as the inability to attach individuals to the CRM; even simple operations like calendar synchronization might occasionally fail.

• Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of very few that receive all 5 star!

Avaliado em 19/10/2017

Ready day 1 to automate our business processes, both main that bring money in and supportive , eg reminders for unpaid bills; time tracking, labor cost tracking, calendar oversight vs resource, mobile phone usage, integration with other platforms.

Vantagens

Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on. Also comfortable to use with smalls screen devices as interface is restructured and you still see all your data but in an optimised screens - very handy for smartphones.

Desvantagens

just 2 things come to my mind after extensive use for 1+ year.
1. Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really annoys.
2. sales pipeline does not track time when status of quote was changed, so no way to know how long did quote spend in each status, eg. time from contact to deal closed is 4 weeks, from them 1 week for quote preparation, 2 weeks for customer feedback etc.

John
John
  • Setor: Energias renováveis e meio ambiente

Scoro - Business management Software

Avaliado em 26/09/2018

Syzygy has used Scoro to manage our workflow, CRM and billing for a couple of years now. We found them after two painful and unsuccessful experiences with software that promised the earth but just did not have the flexibility to be able to adapt to what we and having tried two other platforms wasting time and money.

The onboarding experience and the service provided since we have been using it has been brilliant throughout - there are real people at the end of the phone or on skype that go above an beyond to help us fully utilise their software. This is so unusual in this industry which is a shame in one sense, but a great USP for Scoro

Vantagens

The flexibility to be able to adapt the platform in a huge variety of ways to work for us - as opposed to us having to 'fit' into someone else's system. Also the integrations with Xero, which works very well and Mail Chimp.

The way that Scoro gives us a single platform to manage CRM, billing, work flow tracking and management is brilliant.

Desvantagens

This is being picky, and with Scoro's regular updates I see this is in the pipeline, but developing Gantt Charting would be really helpful.

Raghuraman
Raghuraman
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Scoro makes my day to day job easier

Avaliado em 09/01/2024

It helps me keep track of my meetings and document the summary of the meeting.

It helps me keep track of my meetings and document the summary of the meeting.

Vantagens

Outlook calendar sync feature and API integration

Desvantagens

Reports need to be improved and make it more user friendly

Kristian
Kristian
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great product with many benefits over competitors

Avaliado em 25/04/2023

Vantagens

As a user of Scoro, I've found the software to be an all-in-one business management solution that streamlines my daily workflow. The software's interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for me to navigate and quickly find what I need. With Scoro, I can easily manage my tasks, schedule appointments, and track my time, all in one place. One of the standout features of Scoro is its robust reporting functionality, which allows me to generate detailed reports on various aspects of my business. I also appreciate the software's ability to integrate with other tools such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Quickbooks, making it easy to sync data across platforms.

Desvantagens

While Scoro has many useful features, it can be overwhelming for new users. I found that it took some time to get familiar with the software's many capabilities and customization options. Additionally, Scoro's pricing can be expensive, especially for small businesses or freelancers who may not need all of the features that the software offers. Another potential downside is that the mobile app lacks some of the functionality of the desktop version, which may be limiting for users who need to manage their business on the go. Overall, while Scoro may not be the best fit for every business, it can be a valuable tool for those who need a comprehensive business management solution.

• Setor: Esportes
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Scoro Review

Avaliado em 11/10/2018

My over all experience has been very good with good customer support especially in setting up the system to suit my needs.

Scoro Review.
As one of the most disorganised people around I have found Scoro very useful. Although I don’t have a big team to run I find the connectivity of Scoro helps me in the day to day running of my business.

The Dashboard gives me a quick overview of what is happening and what I need to do that day.
I find especially useful the quotes and invoicing. I was notoriously bad at keeping track of invoices before, now with this system I have all the information I need there in front of me. This has been a tremendous help. It is useful to see instantly the figures for income and outstanding debt.

The Calendar works well as does the Task section, which sends me timely reminders of things I have to do coming to me via email. I have found in the past that I don’t always look at my diary to see what I have to do that day.
I have used it for marketing via Mail Chimp and that worked well and was easy to set up even though I am not the best at IT.

Although I am normally a visual person liking bright colours, I find this system much better than say Drop Task . The information is clear and easy to read when you scan the information quickly. Which lets face Most of us do when we are busy.

Desvantagens

Contacts can be hard to find. I find on a few of my contacts they seem to disappear. I am not sure why.

Alessia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Scoro is the tool of the future

Avaliado em 10/03/2023

It was challenging at the beginning, as I described above, but after a few months I started to enjoy using it and now I found it very useful and easy to use.

Vantagens

Scoro is really useful for managing multiple projects and multiple teams; it allows you to track your time (and your coworkers' time) easily and rapidly, and it helps you understand in a minute how much time you are spending on a project or on a task, on a daily or weekly basis.

Desvantagens

It's not that easy learning to use it. In the first months, I made mistakes and had to rely on my coworkers, who had training with Scoro employees, to manage it well. The essential functions are accessible but if you want to learn to use it at its best you need some time and commitment.

Craig
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

EPSCO Ltd

Avaliado em 05/11/2021

We have found this easy to set up, easy to get comfortable with using, adaptable in most ways we need to use and has given us freedom to work remotely on a common package.

Vantagens

The most important features for our use has been the ability to have quotations and projects built in one central location under a common template. This gives consistency and easy access for all staff without having to know where items are stored on a central server.
Ability to create products and servers which leads to consistency in the text provided in quotations.
Have replaced estimated income documents with Scoro's Pipeline function.

Desvantagens

Inability to separate out lines of a quote so that income from a certain line can be in our pipeline on one month and another in the next. We have a lot of clients who we quote one single quote but the lines of the quote are completed over a period. For invoicing this is not an issue but for estimating income only the total appears in the close by date month.

Andy
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

a decent CRM

Avaliado em 30/03/2021

overall positive, easy to track projects, into quotes, into orders and then invoices.

Vantagens

Easy to use once it's all set up.
good for tracking projects into quotes and orders. Companies and person allocations also easy and good.

Desvantagens

some of it is hard to change and selecting some options can lock out part.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

High performing crm and work management software

Avaliado em 07/09/2018

CRM for a small consulting company, integrated and semi-automated quoting and invoicing.
Agile...

Agile task, time and project management in a self-organized team.

Vantagens

The combination of CRM (including invoicing) and work management (including tasks, projects, time tracking) is rare. Scoro integrates the different solutions very well and offers external integrations to include accounting as well. We haven't tried that last one yet, but we will at some point.
The CRM is down-to-earth and highly customizable. Task management and time tracking seems to be geared towards IT service providing companies, but again, it's customizable and works in different industries and companies.
Not our original focus, but very helpful nonetheless, are the reporting functions. The more we use the system, the more data we can analyze with only a few clicks. Reports for work time and utilization and for the pipeline give us valuable insights into our business.

Desvantagens

The onboarding package was an obstacle at first; we haven't used the entire package either, but that may have to do more with the specific conditions of our company.
Project management is still missing a few interesting features. Budgeting and reporting works well, but when working with agile methods, you'll miss a project-specific Kanban board / backlog and burndown charts. Support staff is usually very helpful though, and they seem to appreciate input regarding new functions.

Nick
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Worst Managementtool for Projects

Avaliado em 06/01/2023

Bad

Bad

Vantagens

Nothing. Scoro makes working very confusing and unintuitive.

Desvantagens

Everything. Scoro is by far the worst application I have used in twenty years of management experience. Scoro is uncredibly antiintuitive a extremely confusing for most of the team members. Even you extensively study this programm for several months, it still has a lot of hidden weird problems. The user interface is really bad and not understandable. The whole app design is complete crap.

Resposta do Scoro

Hi Nick,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you have not been having a good experience with Scoro but appreciate you sharing your insight with us. We are always happy to hear the ways in which we can improve at Scoro. As such, we hope you'd be open to a call at your convenience to walk through the specifics of the challenges you are facing & hear your ideas on what would make Scoro a more valuable & user friendly system.

We would happily review your current workflows and configurations to identify any areas for potential optimization too and we may even be able to solve some of the problems you have been experiencing.

Thanks
Team Scoro

Erkki
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

More than just a time management

Avaliado em 23/03/2021

It is great that it is web-based - possible to connect from any device and location.
Great tool...

Great tool for company and people management. Next step could be expanding with accounting software, to get rid of doubleing the invoices etc.

Vantagens

Scoro collects all info together and makes easy to create reports and get overview. For special needs it is easy to customize and export data for eternal analysis or viewing (pdf , xls etc)

Desvantagens

The UI of Scoro could also be customizable (like colors, font sizes etc). The sync with other calendars is complicated. In some stages the filling with information is too time consuming and complicated

Kate
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

xx

Avaliado em 04/11/2021

Vantagens

Very easy to use- the right level of detail for our business.

Desvantagens

Lack of integration across quotes, projects, and invoices

Ian
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Quoting and job dashboard

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

We have managed to transfer our semi-manual quoting, timesheeting and job management tasks into an end to end one stop shop in Scoro which has allowed everyone in the business to see the status of any job at any time.
The support from Scoro has been very supportive and knowledgeable about how consulting companies work and how their worfklows can be applied Scoro.

Vantagens

The quoting system is central to how Scoro works and includes all the components of the job in one screen including proposals, costings, invoices, purchase orders, projects and tasks.

This allows us a one stop shop about the job for the client with each component allowing configurable fields and workflows to allow us to tailor the way we do business inside each section.

Desvantagens

Some of the visuals on the dashboard are not clear what job they relate to so you need to open them up to view which one that was.

Chris
Chris
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

Great Planning and Management software

Avaliado em 28/12/2022

Vantagens

I am very impressed with the customizable options and support that this platform provides. It is very user friendly, with the ability to visually drag and drop, making it a pleasure to work with. Furthermore, I appreciate that the channels and views can be reused, thus saving me time. Even with a lot of data displayed on the screen, the interface is still designed to be responsive on smaller screens such as smartphones.

Desvantagens

I find Scoro's frequent updates to be challenging, as they are often done without prior warning. This makes it difficult to stay on top of the alterations and become familiar with each new version.

Kadri
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

Scoro software

Avaliado em 13/08/2018

I have used Scoro in two mediacompanies and i am very used to it. This software is very easy to use- all my database about my list of companies are all together, so with one click i can find the one i need to do my price offers. In the Calendar i can mark all important meetings and Scoro does not let me forget them. To Do list is also very good thing, because it helps me to keep order in my doings and with that i never have to worry that something will be done at the last moment.

Vantagens

Everything is understandable and so it is very easy to learn how to use.

Desvantagens

I don´t have anything that i don´t like about this software.

Advertising agency with Scoro

Avaliado em 22/08/2018

Lithuanian support is very nice and profesional, everytime helps us when we have any questions. In one place (Scoro) we can organize lots of team jobs, and less use other system programs. Some features what is very need: team chat and file sharing system and mobile aplication more user friendly.

Vantagens

Our company like most that we can plan jobs by day, we see what jobs is overdued, what is lost, what we should do today and plan work for designer and programmer by job planner. It easy to use invoices, offer and proformas with tasks, and we never loose this information.

Desvantagens

Best thing is invoicing and proforming system what we can easy to generate, send reminders, place task to collegues from email to scoro.

Surprisingly broad functionality

Avaliado em 25/06/2018

I can manage my remote sales teams in real time. Our sales meetings are short and efficient. We make informed decisions on marketing spending and new sales hires and sales performance.

Vantagens

In one service I can have sales pipeline, invoices and dashboards. It is single solution that I need for my small company. It is web based, so I and my teams can access it from everywhere.

Desvantagens

There is no offline mode. It is suitable for one of group companies (equipment rental) so all group companies except one is using Scoro.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A comprehensive project management solution

Avaliado em 15/07/2022

Vantagens

KPI dashboard is in real-time
shared team calendar and scheduling of meetings. There's detailed information on the status and financing of the project.

Desvantagens

It takes time to adjust with Scoro most especially to someone newbie like me.