HoneyBook

Gerenciamento de clientes para autônomos e pequenas e médias empresas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

605 avaliações

Jordyn
Jordyn
  • Setor: Cosmético

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

How to keep organized while running a business

Avaliado em 15/05/2020

From the time my prospective clients contact me, throughout the booking process, automatic reminders of upcoming payments, clients being able to pay through honeybook, and even following up after my scheduled time with clients, Honeybook is my biggest tool.

Vantagens

Honeybook is essential to running my business and now that I've been a user for more than 2 years, I can't imagine not using it. As a photographer, it is important for me to keep all of my scheduling, contracting, payments, and details as organized as possible so that I don't miss a meeting, or special detail for a wedding or photo session. Every part of my business is streamlined now that I use Honeybook. Reporting on Honeybook is made very easy from being able to see what % I've booked based on the number of signed contracts, where most of my clients find me, and how much money in taxes I need to pay for the quarter. Additionally, Honeybook has an opportunity board where creatives can post about need for associates, styled photo sessions. Finally, if you refer 2 people per year to Honeybook, your cost for the entire year is covered.. can't beat that!

Desvantagens

There are times when I donate photo sessions to non-profits and want to be able to send an invoice showing how much the session would have cost, then adding a discount to show a $0 invoice but there is not a way to send that without charging the invoice and refunding. I wish that I could do more on the mobile app, but new features are being added frequently.

Steve

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The sweetest solution for photographers

Avaliado em 03/04/2022

Honeybook continues to be a game-changer for our photography business. It has been an integral part of our daily workflow for years now. This year they added calendar and booking functionality.

Vantagens

Love the customer service. Whenever I need help they are always right there. We use HB for every booking. As soon as a lead goes active, we start a new project and manage everything from communication to proposal to contact to invoicing with HB.

Desvantagens

There could maybe be more freedom to customize but really it's just an advanced issue. First world problems.

Kathryn
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Tries to do a lot of things, but none of them are done very well

Avaliado em 17/09/2021

I felt like the app looked great and had great potential, but the clunky UI design left me frustrated. We had been using it for almost a year and still felt that something just wasn't clicking. We ended up moving away from Honeybook and chose another program that was more specific to our industry.

Vantagens

The look and feel of the app is very clean, love the ability to add images and customize the look and feel of contracts, flyers, brochures and more. Adding a custom form field to our website was easy to do. Automation feature seems nice, but we didn't really use it.

Desvantagens

In contracts the most frustrating thing is that you can only add line items at the very bottom of the invoice. That means if you have a very long invoice and want to add a line to the top of the page, you have to add a line at the bottom and drag it all the way up to the top ( which is extremely tedious ). It wastes so much time that it made me wonder if we wasted more time trying to use this clunky app than just doing things the way we were used to in excel!

Jessica
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Your go-to, all-in-one CRM for small business!

Avaliado em 13/02/2022

Amazing, hands down!

Amazing, hands down!

Vantagens

Easy to use and so many features! The ability to go to one place AND have so many things automated is amazing!

Desvantagens

There are little things that can be improved, but so does everything. I have voiced my suggestions to the HoneyBook team and they are passing the information along to try to improve my experience. Even without those being fixed, I still love HoneyBook.

Calendly

Razões para escolher o HoneyBook

Everything all in on spot was the big excitement for me!

Software anterior

Calendly

Razões para mudar para o HoneyBook

I needed something easier for a non-bookkeeper/accountant but that I could still understand my business in. Plus, having everything in one place made it an easy decision!
Stephanie

My favorite CRM ever

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

I've loved every minute! Even with the few things that I think could be improved on, I think their team is doing an amazing job!

Vantagens

The best part about HoneyBook is that I'm able to fully customize everything to match my brand's visuals. Everything about this CRM is easy to use. The support team is always incredible if you need help - they're seriously the best around. The community around HB is also amazing. I love how easy it is to go from an inquiry to a booked project with my automated workflows! The newer client portal feature is always a client favorite, too!

Desvantagens

I would love to see a more flexible method for viewing pipelines and tasks. I prefer to view a Kanban-type of pipeline/workflow and tasks. I'd like to be able to click on a workflow and see how many clients/projects I have under it.

I also don't like that I can't charge for certain appointment types. I would love to use the scheduling feature for booking mini sessions or other items that I would charge for outside of weddings/brand sessions. It would also be great if certain appointment types could work as lead capture forms (i.e.: when an appointment is booked, a new inquiry is created).

For financial tracking, it would be nice to be able to create a recurring expense.

Monica

I LOVE IT

Avaliado em 03/02/2021

The invoices are my favorite. I love being to bill clients through HB and not have to use a different program to do that. I get to keep EVERYTHING in one spot which actually saves me money. I don’t need a separate software for bookkeeping, calendars, workflow, etc. It’s ALL here. In one place. I’m obsessed. I can’t imagine not having HB.

Vantagens

Very user friendly, they offer so much! I love being able to track my expenses and schedule clients. I love the workflow feature, it’s so helpful. I REALLY love the fact that clients can pay you through the HB invoice. That’s probably the best part. Its awesome that they added a COVID-19 tool kit that shows you which clients are most likely to be affected. And then they have email templates that are COVID related. So many resources are provided, it’s like they actually care about us 🥺 💕 haha.
Highly recommend

Desvantagens

The only thing that’s a little slow is the payment actually getting to my bank account. I’m not even sure if HB has anything to do with the time it takes, but I do wish it didn’t take 2 days to finally show up in my account. I wish there was an option to “instantly” transfer the funds for like a 1% fee. Like Venmo! That way if someone needs the money ASAP, they can instantly get it OR they can choose to wait the 1-2 business days to get the full payment. That would AMAZING

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

HoneyBook is the right CRM for you!

Avaliado em 23/01/2021

I love HoneyBook. I have looked at switching just because I’m interested in seeing what else is available & how they compare, but I think my loyalty & the overall satisfaction with HoneyBook will keep me here!

Vantagens

HoneyBook just overall has so many great features that will help you run & maintain your business every day. During the onset of Covid & with so many of us experiencing cancellations & such, they were the only CRM I knew of that rolled out any help with legal documents to help you convey the right words to your clients to not only help you stay level headed & in charge of your business, but also helped your clients realize that cancelling should be a last resort & that we business owners are here for them!
I am also a big fan of most all of the templates that they provide for you to help set your business up for success! Aaaand in the Winter, I love the little Snowman icon that sips hot cocoa & makes the computer screen be a wintery scene. Adorable!
HoneyBook is very easy to use, & their customer service & tech departments are da bomb!

Desvantagens

The only things I wish that HoneyBook would improve on the most would be trying different variations with the project pipeline, with adding more availability or being able to choose between pipelines for different project types, & working out some kinks with the scheduling system between what we intend for clients to see in availability & what they actually see; & for the client to be able to go in & change their selection of date & time immediately afterwards & up to half an hour later.

Alyssa
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Using HoneyBook is like having a personal sales assistant helping me run my business 24/7

Avaliado em 01/09/2020

Wow, just keeping everything in one place for my business and the way HoneyBook automatically saves everything that I've been working on has been absolutely transformational. I feel like HoneyBook is 5-10 apps all in one. I also like your customer support and the overall vibe of your company that I get from using your product. I feel like you truly care about your customers :) Also, I'm currently on the $1 per month plan for 6 months. Keep offering that, because that is what made me commit to HoneyBook!

Also, your pre-written proposal legal contract is AMAZING! So professional and easy to customize.

Vantagens

Honeybook is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Luckily, I started using it when I began my business, so I didn't need to transfer any existing CRM or sales data over. When I was onboarding, HoneyBook's support staff loaded in a bunch of pre-designed templates specific to my industry. They also took images I sent them of my products and prices and turned them into usable sales proposals. That alone has saved me WEEKS of time that I would have had to spend learning how to use HoneyBook and manually inputting my content.

Desvantagens

The time tracker does not function to the extent that I need it to. I currently use Time Doctor to track my time, but it would be nice if I could keep everything in HoneyBook.

Also, I oftentimes don't see my reminders for following up with "tasks" for clients in my projects pipeline. If there's a way to have those notifications automatically sync with my personal google calendar and send me an email reminder, that would be helpful. Pipedrive's CRM and sales pipeline does a really great job of showing urgent prospects to follow up with. I think it color-codes them too.

Also, the email feature within HoneyBook can be a bit confusing. Sometimes, I can't tell if an email sent or not. The notes are also not displayed in a way that's very easy to read. It would be nice to add bullets, bold text, underline, etc. Pipedrive does a really great job of showing all of the email threads and notes between clients and multiple team members in their CRM.

Also, the first time I sent an invoice, HoneyBook automatically included a place for gratuity/tip. I've now figured out how to turn that setting off, but I couldn't see that it was automatically included in my invoice ahead of time. With my business (and I think most), they will never need gratuity, so I think that's kind of an odd setting. Maybe instead of having to click and review the settings in the left side bar of invoices, there could be an extra prompt to review those settings before the user sends the proposal to their client.

Jira, Pipedrive, Proposify, Ignition, HubSpot CRM e Qwilr

Razões para mudar para o HoneyBook

Price, ease of use, everything being in one place, support staff to help with onboarding, good UX and UI.
Victoria
Victoria
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

One stop project management

Avaliado em 13/06/2022

It's been pretty great for me. I'm runing a freelance business with just myself and it provides all the tools I need to give my clients options on my services and get them booked.

Vantagens

Honeybook is easy to use, customizable and easy for my clients to use as well. I like the projet portals so everything is there for my clients, emails go directly to them. Invoicing is easy and provides my clients with a clear concise copy for their records.

Desvantagens

Sometimes editing things for a client when they don't like it is more difficult such as payment dates or legal terms if you include the contract with the invoice in the proposal template.

Aaron
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

All in one service, solid but needs more templates

Avaliado em 28/03/2024

Vantagens

Pre made templates, able to invoice, bill, estimate and collect payment from customers all in one place.

Desvantagens

The templates are basic. For our business specifically we had to basically create a template, but that was the only negative.

DocuSign e PandaDoc

Razões para mudar para o HoneyBook

Honebook was all inclusive, had a free trial and offered everything we needed.
Abigail

HoneyBook is amazing!

Avaliado em 04/11/2019

It’s been great!! Any time I’ve had an issue it’s been resolved quickly. I do find that asking a question in the group & getting a personal email is rather annoying. I specifically ask in Facebook for a reason - so when I get an email I usually don’t see it right away whereas I’m looking for a notification or other users experiences.

Vantagens

User friendly for both myself and my clients, ease of set up (love that they do most of the upload work & it’s easily changeable!), the community it’s created, & the “opportunities” section.

Desvantagens

1. I wish there was more internal automation, like the workflow applied just sent out the emails and not prompted me to act.
2. While “linked” with Calendly, it’s not linked in the correct way. I wish when someone signed up for a slot in Calendly, it could generate an automatic proposal that I could look over before sending, or sent automatically. When adding my “Calendly link” to a honeybook email, the link always fails. I don’t use Calendly enough to have this be a major issue, just a nuisance.
3. More flexibility in personal branding & branding the contact form. I don’t currently use the form on my site because of this.

Resposta do HoneyBook

Thank you for being a member Abigail! I know you will be excited about some upcoming functionality we'll be releasing in early 2020! I'll be sure to share your feedback with the product team.

Leigh Ann

Powerful, Intuitive Tool

Avaliado em 29/05/2020

When we were starting up our business, an event venue, I was going nuts comparing the different CRM software. When you haven't actually used them, you don't know which will work best for you. Another venue owner told me she used HoneyBook. I had learned a lot from her, and finally decided that if she thought HoneyBook was good, it probably was and I'd just go for that. Best decision ever!

Vantagens

I love the pipeline, where each client's project is categorized by stage (new inquiry, tour scheduled, proposal signed, etc.). I can pull up all clients who are in the "Planning" stage of the pipeline, for example.

Under each client's project is absolutely everything related to their project: all emails exchanged, contracts, payment schedule, separate workspaces with vendors who will be working on the project, and more. I have templates for emails and have them sent automatically. One goes out when we receive an inquiry, a different one 5 days after client signs the contract, and another 30 days before their event date. There are also templates for brochures, contracts, and payment plans. I can't imagine having to do all of that manually!

I set the system up for my business with no outside assistance. It was easy to understand.

Desvantagens

Would like to have more ability to make formatting changes (bullets, numbering, bold, etc.) when editing a document. I can do this on a new document, but not when editing an existing one.
Workflows could be improved to have more triggers and the ability to automatically send files.

Resposta do HoneyBook

Hi Leigh Ann,

Thanks for your feedback. It's helpful to know where we can improve. We're in the process of building in more formatting customizations right now, as well as new triggers within workflows to help you automate tasks on a more real-time basis. Stay tuned!

Sarah

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Definitely a game changer!

Avaliado em 01/10/2020

Vantagens

I love how organized I feel using this product - I can see at a glance where I am in the process with all of my clients and it is amazing to pull up all the correspondence with each client in one place. It has made a world of difference and I am beyond happy with it!

Desvantagens

The thing I like least is the limitation when building templates for contracts, proposals, questionnaires, etc. - I am in the business of photography and delivering beautiful images is what sets my soul on fire! I wish I could add some of my images into some of my documents and have full control over the size and their location in the document. The way it is set up right now is a square crop on any image which can only be left, center, and right page. Dubsado has the leg up on Honeybook in that regard but otherwise I am totally happy with Honeybook.

Taylann

Best business decision!

Avaliado em 30/07/2022

Incredible. I can't see us using any other program.

Incredible. I can't see us using any other program.

Vantagens

Integration with gmail for scheduling, payment processing and mobile app! Also, how easy it is to use and how it maximizes the client experience.

Desvantagens

For our industry, it is lacking an edidable document such as a BEO or Event Details Sheet - I wish this type of document would be an option.

Ariel

Honeybook is AMAZING!!!

Avaliado em 25/05/2022

My overall experience with Honeybook has been incredible. I use the program for contract, invoices, payment processing, reports, automations, client contact, calendars, questionnaires, and so much more!

Vantagens

What I love most about Honeybook is that most of my business needs can be handled through them! Aside from client galleries- it’s all done here on Honeybook. The program is organized, intuitive, and includes so many features! It’s easy to learn and use. I can’t imagine running my business without it!

Desvantagens

I have no cons. This meets and exceeds all expectations that I would have for a CRM.

Daniela

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My business can't survive without Honeybook

Avaliado em 21/04/2022

This CRM makes my business run smoothly and efficiently. I otherwise would not be able to keep track of task due dates and all of my clients. I cannot run my business without Honeybook.

Vantagens

I love that everything I need to run my business is in one place, and that I can customize just about everything to create brand cohesive experiences for my clients.

Desvantagens

Couple little things here and there, like a box won't move where I want it to in Flows, but they are always tweaking and adding new features. The customer service is also stellar so if anything goes wrong I know someone will be able to help me right away!

Barbara
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

Honeybook is the best!

Avaliado em 04/02/2019

Before Honeybook, we were having issues with past due account and staying on top of them. With Honeybook-that issue has gone away. Our customers are thrilled with the reminders and the ability to pay online. Before Honeybook we either had to have couples come back to the venue to book or would mail out the contracts delaying bookings by up to 2 weeks. Now we can send out everything and have our bookings completed in just hours! Working with clients and assisting in the coordinating /planning of their weddings are soo much easier with Honeybook. All emails are stored with the project-from the lead contact to the final thank you! No more hunting through email accounts. Notes and information stored there. And the ability to work from home without hauling home a stack of files is unbeatable. This is the BEST program for a wedding venue!

Vantagens

The ability to work from anywhere at any time is one of the best features. I can access all the information for our clients from home and answer any questions. Since leads go directly to this program, all emails are attached to each project so you have a record of everything you said. The Library stores all our documents and handouts. I love the report section--last month the owner was starting a project to see what months was our best months for bookings. He said he was going to have to dig through Quickbooks for the information. I pointed out that the information was already in the Honeybooks!

Desvantagens

The only thing have to say that is bad about this program is when there is an update of change. Opening up the program to do something and finding that things have changed with no notice is frustrating.

Love Honeybook!!

Avaliado em 12/05/2020

Customer service is prompt, attentive, and friendly. The program helps me manage all of my couples' needs efficiently and with ease from the first contact to follow up after their wedding ceremony.

Vantagens

Honeybook provides many tutorials to help you get the most out of the program. Setting it up is fairly simple and worth the effort for the ease of use in managing your clients and how much time you save when using the features such as email and contract templates and task management. I love having everything about my couples in one place - the contract, tasks, payments, all messages and any notes. Plus, I can see the details at a glance and love the ability to integrate my own pictures so my clients and I can all see the beautiful eye catching graphics of my choosing.

Desvantagens

I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. I thought I liked my old program a few years ago, but when it went defunct and I had to change, I was so grateful I was forced into an upgrade. I did not know what I was missing. This program simplified the management of my business beyond what I thought was possible.

Javier
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Makes your Creative business Look 👀 and run like a champ!

Avaliado em 25/04/2020

I was able to put different packages together with pricing that reflects the complexity of the events, such as weddings or corporate events that require more interaction with the client's for planing and venue walk-thru’s which will require more of my time to finalize the bookkeeping side of things simpler. Less complicated events are priced lower allowing me to book more events based on The amount of time I spend with the client versus actually the work that needs to be done giving me more time being creative and last time running the business.

Vantagens

I have been with HoneyBook since it’s inception, I was fortunate enough to be one of the founding fathers. In the beginning, what attracted me about the platform was the ability to focus on getting my clients booked quickly by keeping everything in one spot through the iOS app or web-based interface and it has been relatively easy for them to use as well. They were already an amazing company with an outstanding product, and with each update they release, they continue to exceed my expectations and help me run my business on the go by making the complicated tasks seem quick and easy. BEST INVESTMENT EVER!! Thank you so much for bringing me and my entertainment company to the 21st century!!!

Desvantagens

Definitely Would like to see a review questionnaire or rating system with an HTML generator plugin that could be used to post on my website or google ad. Updated training videos for the new features.

Morgan
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Great platform

Avaliado em 14/01/2019

Love them and will always recommend them when I can.

Love them and will always recommend them when I can.

Vantagens

I love that it makes everything so easy. you can send out your contracts, you can send out your emails, you can set reminders that will tell you when things are due you can send out invoices. If someone enters in their information through the contact page that honey but provides they put everything into the system for you that the client has provided to sell the name the email address all of that making it that much more easy for you . I also really love the customer service everyone is very professional and helpful and they go out of their way to make you feel taken care of. it’s also very easy to understand. It makes you look very professional as a business owner I highly recommend Honey Book

Desvantagens

Honestly there’s not really a whole lot of cons the only one that I can think of is that the mobile app is not as interactive as if you were using a computer or laptop but honey book constantly works on improving things so I’m sure that in the future it will be fully interactive from your phone where you can check on things like bookkeeping and Send out contacts faster. So for me it’s not really a con just something to be aware of other than that I really honestly can’t really think of any cons.

Amanda

Honeybook Makes Running a Business Less Time Consuming

Avaliado em 24/09/2018

Honeybook has saved me HOURS every week - which for me means more time with my family and less time in front of a screen. It's so easy to add projects and keep all communication in one place for reference, and the option to add files to each event keeps everything in one place which is GOLDEN.
On the back end we love the reporting function for taxes, tracking how we are doing and our goals.

I can't speak enough great things about Honeybook!

Vantagens

Honeybook does a great job about giving you the ability to customize your proposals, brochures, invoices and more. The calendar being linked to google is AWESOME and not having to track down late payments is great so I can focus on my client's and their goals.
They're constantly updating, adding and expanding the services which is nice as our business grows too.

Desvantagens

There are some kinks, especially if trying to work it with a team of employees that are not the best and if you aren't careful can result in double coverage or gaps.
The timeline feature is helpful when it's not constantly freezing or crashing and is basic but when workings awesome!

Quickbook link - doesn't completely speak with Quickbooks so if you also link a bank account it will result in double entries and occasional mis-logs. For us it was easier to disconnect, fix the past and just compare moving forward.

Matt
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the best customer service relationship managers around!

Avaliado em 03/04/2020

We've been using them for a couple of years now and just recently moved our second business into the HB system. We're happy with the way things are and don't plan on changing anytime soon!

Vantagens

Honeybook has everything we need to run our two companies (and we use it for both). Support has been absolutely excellent, and we love how they're constantly adding new features and templates. HoneyBook is easy to use and they take security seriously, which we value.

Desvantagens

They're stuck in the Stripe system for payments with zero other options. We run our businesses using PayPal and the lack of paymention options pales in comparison to a couple of the CRM competitors out there. The app could use with a UX/UI redesign for the new decade. It's easy to use, but could be much better.

• Setor: Entretenimento
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

HoneyBook review by Jen

Avaliado em 26/01/2023

Considering how well most of the experience went, I would recommend HB.

Considering how well most of the experience went, I would recommend HB.

Vantagens

Hand off booking to HoneyBook. They have several automated services that keep business on track even if you've gone off the rails for a moment.. (l.o.l.)We came to Honeybook because I'd heard great reviews of their contracts, I wasn't disappointed at all. Easy peasy.

Desvantagens

While HB shined in some ways, I guess it just wasn't what I expected in others. Payments lagged behind.

Event Booking Engines

• Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

HoneyBook Review

Avaliado em 22/05/2023

Overall, my experience with HoneyBook was positive. The platform streamlined my client management processes and helped me stay organized and efficient. The ability to centralize all client interactions, from initial inquiry to final payment, in one place was a game-changer. The platform's user-friendly interface and customizable templates allowed me to create professional proposals and streamline my workflow. While the reporting and analytics capabilities were somewhat limited, the overall experience with HoneyBook was excellent, empowering me to deliver a seamless client experience and grow my business effectively.

Vantagens

One of the things I liked most about HoneyBook was its all-in-one platform for managing client interactions and business processes. The ability to streamline and automate tasks such as client communication, project management, invoicing, and contracts was incredibly valuable. The intuitive interface and customizable templates made it easy to create professional-looking proposals and streamline my workflow. Additionally, the collaborative features, such as the ability to share files and communicate with clients in real-time, enhanced the overall client experience.

Desvantagens

While HoneyBook had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the limited reporting and analytics capabilities. The platform provided basic insights into my business metrics, such as income and project status, but I would have appreciated more in-depth reporting and analytics features. It would be beneficial to have access to more comprehensive data and visualizations to gain a deeper understanding of my business performance and make data-driven decisions.

Marian
  • Setor: Design gráfico

I couldn't live without HoneyBook

Avaliado em 03/06/2019

I use Honeybook to communicate with my clients from day1, I use it to send proposals, service brochures, drafts of projects, invoices. I use it as my overall project management system to make sure I'm on top of everything and I use it manage my expenses.

Vantagens

HoneyBook saves me mountains of time by organizing all of my projects in one place, and allowing me to to track every detail of each project in an organized and easy way. This was the only system I could find that would allow me to communicate with clients, send proposals, attachments, contracts (that can be signed!), collect payments, track tasks and project phases, and manage all of my expenses in the same place. It's so intuitive and the HoneyBook team is incredibly available and helpful.

Desvantagens

The ONLY things I dislike about the software are very minor. I wish that I could customize the project phases more, I wish that I had a live stop/start time tracking feature, I wish that I could customize the wording of my payment reminders, I wish that I could send an invoice from a proposal without duplicating the payment in the project (clients ask for that for their records), and I wish there was an iPad app.