Avaliações do HoneyBook

Christina S.

The Best Client Management Resource-- goes beyond normal software

Avaliado em 20/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Before I used HoneyBook, I had tried several other client management platforms. All of them were clunky, and often I'd have to hunt around for things in the interest of the app developer's attention to folders and organization. What a mess! I'm so glad I switched to HoneyBook. They've consistently made product improvements and seem to really care about their customers. It gets easier and more fun to use every day, with just enough features to accomplish what I need without overwhelming me. I highly suggest this to anyone who is managing multiple clients, especially if you have client projects that tend to go dormant for awhile then pick back up.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use, and how amenable the HB team is to updating the software if you have a feature request or complaint. It provides very visual, easy user prompts that allow me to easily accomplish what I need in a fraction of the time of other software apps I've tried.

Desvantagens

It's annoying that I can't delete the default emails that came with my account to replace them with my own workflow, so myself or a team member doesn't get confused with their suggested emails vs. the ones I actually want to use.

Casey C.

From Employee to Business Owner Honeybook has been by my Side

Avaliado em 26/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, Honeybook saves us so much time and allows my business to be operated with only 2 full time employees. If I were to try and run this business on my own, without Honeybook, I would not be able to give my clients the attention to detail and quick response time they deserve.

Vantagens

There is a very small learning curve using Honeybook. When I convinced my previous employer to purchase Honeybook, I realized how very quick and easy it was to integrate into the company. Now, as a business owner, my employees can utilize Honeybook as well and our company can have full transparency on where we are at with each client.

Desvantagens

I really wish that Batch Emailing had more options. We often need to send specific batch emails to our clients dependednt on which stage they are at on our timeline. Only having the options to hand select each client to send the batch emails to or to send them to our entire client list is an inefficient use of our time and thus we find no use for this tool that has so much potential to be so valuable to our business.

Flossie O.

Level up

Avaliado em 19/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It’s saved me so much time organizing client data, bookkeeping, payment processing and contracts. Their helpful reminders to keep things from falling through the cracks and maintaining my brand appearance when working with clients.

Vantagens

When singing up with Honeybook they took my exhausting contracts, forms, questionnaires and placed them into their system. This saved me so much time switching from DIY client management to this online resource.

Desvantagens

When responding to an email through the software, it makes a new email. Some clients have more questions and I’d like a way to organize with in a project the emails.

Barbara D.

Honeybook is the best!

Avaliado em 04/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Before Honeybook, we were having issues with past due account and staying on top of them. With Honeybook-that issue has gone away. Our customers are thrilled with the reminders and the ability to pay online. Before Honeybook we either had to have couples come back to the venue to book or would mail out the contracts delaying bookings by up to 2 weeks. Now we can send out everything and have our bookings completed in just hours! Working with clients and assisting in the coordinating /planning of their weddings are soo much easier with Honeybook. All emails are stored with the project-from the lead contact to the final thank you! No more hunting through email accounts. Notes and information stored there. And the ability to work from home without hauling home a stack of files is unbeatable. This is the BEST program for a wedding venue!

Vantagens

The ability to work from anywhere at any time is one of the best features. I can access all the information for our clients from home and answer any questions. Since leads go directly to this program, all emails are attached to each project so you have a record of everything you said. The Library stores all our documents and handouts. I love the report section--last month the owner was starting a project to see what months was our best months for bookings. He said he was going to have to dig through Quickbooks for the information. I pointed out that the information was already in the Honeybooks!

Desvantagens

The only thing have to say that is bad about this program is when there is an update of change. Opening up the program to do something and finding that things have changed with no notice is frustrating.

Kristin C.
Traduzir com Google

HoneyBook Changed our Business!

Avaliado em 22/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

HoneyBook has mastered the CRM for the event industry (and useful for many other industries)! We searched far and wide for a platform that would manage our client communication and task management and HoneyBook has that on lock down. We have been impressed with their constant improvement and development and their customer service team is A+!

Task automation
Easy to use invoice management with built in payment link
Modern and easy to read brochures and proposals
Contract integration with E signature capabilities
Easy to use platform
Manages all client communication with Gmail integration
Unbeatable customer service
AFFORDABLE

Desvantagens

Difficult for clients to find current versions of proposals when looking for it from emails
Some shortcomings when working with teams (sharing proposals / contracts / invoices)

Patrice P.
Traduzir com Google

My Favorite Business Management System! And it Feels FUN!

Avaliado em 03/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Because my whole process with clients is streamlined, clean, and professional, I get to spend more time enjoying the work that I do, versus being bogged down by admin details. Honeybook helped to bring fun back into my work. x

Vantagens

I loved the interface and unique ways in which one could customize it for their own brand or company or client. I also LOVE that I can send a brochure, proposal, invoice, contract AND receive payment seamlessly all through Honeybook. And that I have an archive of all my client projects in one place.

Desvantagens

There was a bit of a learning curve for me. It took me at least a good month before I felt "fluent" in Honeybook. Then I had to brief my clients on how to to work in the space as well. But once they were there in Honeybook land, they LOVED it.

In the first year, photo quality seemed to be compromised and had a few glitches with knowing when new messages from clients came in.

Morgan M.

Great platform

Avaliado em 14/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Love them and will always recommend them when I can.

Vantagens

I love that it makes everything so easy. you can send out your contracts, you can send out your emails, you can set reminders that will tell you when things are due you can send out invoices. If someone enters in their information through the contact page that honey but provides they put everything into the system for you that the client has provided to sell the name the email address all of that making it that much more easy for you . I also really love the customer service everyone is very professional and helpful and they go out of their way to make you feel taken care of. it’s also very easy to understand. It makes you look very professional as a business owner I highly recommend Honey Book

Desvantagens

Honestly there’s not really a whole lot of cons the only one that I can think of is that the mobile app is not as interactive as if you were using a computer or laptop but honey book constantly works on improving things so I’m sure that in the future it will be fully interactive from your phone where you can check on things like bookkeeping and Send out contacts faster. So for me it’s not really a con just something to be aware of other than that I really honestly can’t really think of any cons.

Alysha M.
Traduzir com Google

Like having a personal assistant!

Avaliado em 28/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The main benefit of HoneyBook that I love is that I'm able to give my clients an exceptional experience. The way contracts are shared, payments are presented makes it so easy for me to do business with my clients. I think the biggest perk I loved at first was the electronic signature. It's seamless and allows you to pull in more clients quicker. It also keeps my voice consistent with different clients. I can have automated responses ready to send. The price was worth it to me to get my sanity back!

Vantagens

When I was drowning in emails in my inbox, HoneyBook was the place that everything was in one place. No emails were being looked over anymore, my contract and invoices were easily accessible (no more unprofessional word doc), easy to accept payments and HoneyBook made it so easy for me to do my taxes this year. I contemplated hiring someone to help take the load off the back work but HoneyBook does that for me with easy to use templates, reminders and automated email responses. I can't recommend HoneyBook enough!

Desvantagens

I have very few negative things to say about HoneyBook. The couple things I did note that may be helpful in the future, HoneyBook wants to know about. They offer surveys and take users suggestions to possibly implement in the future. All things were very minor and don't take away from the overall experience of using HoneyBook.

Amanda A.

Honeybook Makes Running a Business Less Time Consuming

Avaliado em 24/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Honeybook has saved me HOURS every week - which for me means more time with my family and less time in front of a screen. It's so easy to add projects and keep all communication in one place for reference, and the option to add files to each event keeps everything in one place which is GOLDEN.
On the back end we love the reporting function for taxes, tracking how we are doing and our goals.

I can't speak enough great things about Honeybook!

Vantagens

Honeybook does a great job about giving you the ability to customize your proposals, brochures, invoices and more. The calendar being linked to google is AWESOME and not having to track down late payments is great so I can focus on my client's and their goals.
They're constantly updating, adding and expanding the services which is nice as our business grows too.

Desvantagens

There are some kinks, especially if trying to work it with a team of employees that are not the best and if you aren't careful can result in double coverage or gaps.
The timeline feature is helpful when it's not constantly freezing or crashing and is basic but when workings awesome!

Quickbook link - doesn't completely speak with Quickbooks so if you also link a bank account it will result in double entries and occasional mis-logs. For us it was easier to disconnect, fix the past and just compare moving forward.

Marian M.

I couldn't live without HoneyBook

Avaliado em 03/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use Honeybook to communicate with my clients from day1, I use it to send proposals, service brochures, drafts of projects, invoices. I use it as my overall project management system to make sure I'm on top of everything and I use it manage my expenses.

Vantagens

HoneyBook saves me mountains of time by organizing all of my projects in one place, and allowing me to to track every detail of each project in an organized and easy way. This was the only system I could find that would allow me to communicate with clients, send proposals, attachments, contracts (that can be signed!), collect payments, track tasks and project phases, and manage all of my expenses in the same place. It's so intuitive and the HoneyBook team is incredibly available and helpful.

Desvantagens

The ONLY things I dislike about the software are very minor. I wish that I could customize the project phases more, I wish that I had a live stop/start time tracking feature, I wish that I could customize the wording of my payment reminders, I wish that I could send an invoice from a proposal without duplicating the payment in the project (clients ask for that for their records), and I wish there was an iPad app.

Laura S.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent platform for making my design business both faster and look more professional with clients

Avaliado em 23/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I got my life back and my business is doing better than ever!

Vantagens

So I was stuck spending tons of time neglecting friends and family trying to make ends meet with my freelance design business. One day I said enough is enough so I went out and tried a lot of all-in-one software products for people like me.

I tried out 17hats. It was buggy and missing some key features. I tried Dubsado and their platform was minimal and just didn't "flow" with my creative business style.

After a couple other platforms, I gave HoneyBook a try as a friend said they loved it and wow did it fit like a glove. It took a little time to get it fully ready to mesh with my business, but this is the real deal. I get paid faster, clients are signing up for more and more projects and having a one stop shop to run my business versus going between a bunch of free products like spreadsheets, email, invoicing ... I def recommend this to anyone looking to take their creative business to the next level.

Desvantagens

no cons really, only thing I could have done was sign up for this sooner and really focus on spending the 2-3 hours getting my business plugged into HoneyBook as soon as possible

Alyssa B.

Honeybook Has The Best Customer Service I've Ever Found On A Platform

Avaliado em 24/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The fact that they take all your templates and do the onboarding for you alleviates the excuse of not wanting to transfer systems.
The customer service is bar none. They are always quick, pleasant and offer advice and solutions when I cant find what I'm looking for.

Clean interface
automation assists small businesses to ensure great customer service.
Can add more than one company if you're like me and run different events and services.

Desvantagens

still has some growing pains, but they are really receptive of suggestions.
Would like to be able to have email coro come from a chain, and not have to send new emails from the system each follow up.
The brochure maker is limited at the moment. Would like to see it more customizable.
In Canada your clients can't pay you with online bank transfers, only available for US businesses.

Toni O.
Traduzir com Google

This tool will change your business!

Avaliado em 28/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Honeybook saves me time and allows me to manage a much higher amount of projects on my own without additional staff! I love having everything in one place and having my customized Honeybook contact form imbedded on my website so new inquiries automatically create a new project in the program without me doing anything!

Vantagens

Too many things to list! You can create, customize, and assign workflows to every project. It links to your calendar so everything is there at a glance, even brand new inquiries! You can create so many templates to save yourself time and energy by not rewriting the same thing with every project. Your contracts and invoicing are all in one place for the client to easily access. It also links with your Quickbooks account!

Desvantagens

Some features could use a bit of refining. My main concern is that the signature lines on contracts aren't customizable, and for someone operating an LLC, we need to be able to add a title next to our name so that we are signing on behalf of the company, rather than personally as ourselves.

I would also love to see better integration with Quickbooks. I regularly have to go in to QB and manually edit the tax rate for each project so that it will categorize properly. I also have had regular issues with tax being calculated/rounded differently for HB vs QB so that they show $0.01 balance still due in QB after a project is paid in full via HB.

Kendra S.
Traduzir com Google

Honeybook is part of my business 'team'

Avaliado em 30/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Honeybook was a game-changer for my business. It took me from being a side-hustle who felt a little disorganized to a full-fledged business owner who has her plan together!

Vantagens

I love how easy it makes it to keep my business organized. I like having everything for each client/project in one place. No more searching through email chains or paper contracts.

Desvantagens

It takes some time to get set up and I wish there was some more flexibility in the pipeline customization.

Jeneve D.
Traduzir com Google

My Clients LOVE Honeybook!

Avaliado em 29/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Oh my gosh, Honeybook has made my life SO much easier. As a freelancer, it is easy to drop the ball when you are only one person with multiple clients and projects. I love that there is a separate task list for each project that only I can see.

The client portal makes me look so hi-tech to my clients and they love it!

From the moment I paid for Honeybook, the support team made me feel a part of the family. They are super helpful, and the live orientations and video tutorials are beyond helpful. Most of all, I love how the tools in Honeybook inspire me to sell well, and more often--like the contact form, the brochure feature, and the email templates. Overall, a great platform.

Vantagens

The invoicing and contract system. I love that my clients can sign contracts digitally just by opening a link in their email. The interface is perfect, too. Friendly, but not too 'bubbly', so you still feel like a professional ;)

Desvantagens

Honeybook has a ways to go with the calendar feature, like inviting clients to events and scheduling meetings. But of all the things Honeybook has to offer, this doesn't ruin the experience for me.

Elle F.
Traduzir com Google

Amazing product! Changed my life.

Avaliado em 29/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Really positive. It has done so much to make my life easier and to improve customer relations. It keeps us organized and our clients informed. It is so easy and all in one place. I cant say enough great things about HoneyBook. I will yell it from the rooftops if you would like. It has answered all my issues and then some. I love how efficient it is. LOVE LOVE!!! It has made such a difference in my Business. SO MANY reasons to love HONEYBOOK!!

Vantagens

Its so efficient, easy to use and so professional looking. I love the Library, the Contracts, Proposals, client interface page with everything kept in one neat organized place fro the client, my team and the Wedding planner. Its brilliant. Brilliant. It is the answer to all my difficulties before finding HoneyBook. I thing every Wedding processional needs to be using this product.

Desvantagens

Love it all. Seriously! I haven't had one problem that wasn't addressed or fixed by a customer service representative.

Paola P.
Traduzir com Google

Selling creative services is all about visuals!

Avaliado em 08/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ease of having everything in one place and the clean look of its client view.

Vantagens

This is a stunningly beautiful tool for creatives. What I like the most is that it helps make it easy for the client to understand the value of my services, as it helps a lot with the perception they have of me. People tend to think our line of work is something they can do themselves or have done for less or free... Up until they realize everything that's behind the services we offer, and that they can rest assured they'll get a quality (photography coverage, in my case). So when they first get a beautiful honeybook quote, I have a head start already.

Everything I used to cover with my previous studio management tool is there: calendar view, online contracts, reports, etc. The quickbooks integration was the make or break for me, and I'm glad I went with this tool because it makes it SO much easier every year.

The team collaboration aspect of it also is a fave of mine. Since I'm using this, I've quit 3 different apps/tools and now everything happens in honeybook. If that's not powerful and helpful, then I don't know what is!

Desvantagens

The only thing missing would be user levels so that I can give specific access to other members of my team. I use the team collaboration for many things now, but it would be more helpful to have restricted access instead.

I kicked one star only because this is no longer such a necessary feature for me, but I still find it useful for users at large.

Avaliador Verificado

Have not looked back

Avaliado em 05/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have had HoneyBook as part of my business for years, and it was one of the best decisions I have made. It helps me directly respond to website inquiries, keep my projects organized, electronically invoice, send proposals and contracts oh yeah, and collaborate if I chose to, with other vendors on a project. That I can safely collect payments and schedule future payments from clients is a huge benefit.
The client recieves automatic reminders without me lifting a finger!

Vantagens

As a photographer,I greatly appreciate its beauty. I am able to customize a proposal, invoice or contract with MY images alongside text, and they go from a boring document to an eye catching professional electronic tool that enables me to seemlessly conduct business.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it is too progressive for me! I am after all a photog and not a tech geek. That’s when I reach out for help, and the support team is there to walk me through.

Beverley T.
Traduzir com Google

Missing the one crucial piece for an all in one business system

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 20/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The customer service and sales rep I dealt with were really great. They totally understood my situation and I didn't feel pressured into subscribing when they knew how important the Company Name field was for my business. Everything about Honeybook is great and I would subscribe in a heartbeat if they added that field!

Vantagens

I loved the availability to add visuals to almost everything created in Honeybook. It really helped reflect my brand to clients and potential clients. The dashboard is intuitive and not confusing, everything is where it should be!

Desvantagens

My one gripe about Honeybook, and the reason why I never ended up subscribing is that they are missing an essential field on the client information side. There is NO place to put the client's Business/Company Name. I work with individuals at businesses, but when it comes to invoicing or bringing up their information in Honeybook, I was unable to invoice the client under their Business Name. Instead I had to invoice them by their name, which is a huge blocker as I'm not invoicing an individual I'm invoicing the Company they work for. This was such a critical field and working with their customer service and sales rep, it had been requested in the past by others but never implemented. It just blew my mind how everything about Honeybook can be amazing but they don't have a field for Company Name!

5.0/10
Avaliador Verificado

Great All-In-One Tool

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 20/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love it. It's improved my clients' experiences working with me and helped me automate several processes of my business. It's been one of the best decisions I've made for my business.

Vantagens

HoneyBook has all the features I needed: invoicing, creating contracts and proposals, digital signing for clients, time tracking, etc. But it also has everything I wanted on top of those: automated workflows, email templates, digital brochures for prospects to click and choose, a pipeline to track everyone from inquiry to signed contract to deposit paid. Each tool is beautifully designed, and I get positive feedback from clients about how seamless the experience is on their end.

Desvantagens

Most of the templates seem designed with photographers in mind. As a graphic designer, marketing consultant, and business coach, I have to adapt everything pretty heavily. However, HoneyBook provides an awesome foundation to start with and tons of flexibility.

Marsha W.
Traduzir com Google

Honeybook has been such a lifesaver for me over the last few years. It keeps me organized and ready!

Avaliado em 23/07/2018

Business and organization

Vantagens

Customer service team is super responsive, friendly and easy to work with.
Customization is easy to do and I love the ability to add tasks and workflow items.
Keeping track of my income and projects makes life so much easier.
Being able to respond to clients immediately instead of having to wait until "I get back to my office".
Being able to send and sign contracts online has been a HUGE timesaver. Also being able to pull up a client's contract while out of the office has been amazing!

Desvantagens

There are a few features that I wish I had but with all great things, patience is key so I don't mind waiting! The CS team has been amazing at adding all the feature requests from users.

Dena G.
Traduzir com Google

I would be lost without it!

Avaliado em 06/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Before I signed up for Honeybook, I was on the fence because I didn't think I "needed" it. I was a photographer that did about 8-10 events a year. However, I'm so glad I took the plunge, because as time went on, I grew into the software, and now I can't live without it! I don't even know how I managed all my clients before. It definitely helps keep me organized and my clients find it really impressive. It definitely makes me and my business more efficient, provide a better client experience, as well as helps to show that I am a professional in my field.

Vantagens

Helps keep me organized, and is very user friendly. Clients love using it too!

Desvantagens

I've been with Honeybook since they launched. At the time, I had wished there was a little more functionality/bells and whistles, but they're continually adding/modifying features, which has been great!

Courtney H.

Game changer!

Avaliado em 12/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am more streamlined, more professional looking, super simple invoicing and workflow!

Vantagens

It is easy and (dare I say it?) fun! Easy, guided templates for emails, brochures, contracts, and workflows keep my company moving forward!

Desvantagens

That I don't get alerts via email when tasks are due and that I can not delete the sample templates

Michelle S.

Best business investment ever

Avaliado em 03/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This has seriously been the BEST investment I've made for my business, and it's not even that pricey. The system works incredibly well, is easy to customize, and the customer service is QUICK, too!

Vantagens

I switched from a different CRM and never looked back...
It keeps me completely organized on the back-end: easily creating (and updating) templates for emails, questionnaires, contracts, brochures and more; allows me to SEE when emails have been read (and reminds me when I might want to follow up); allows me to collect online payments (and even automatic recurring payments so I don't have to chase the money).
It also provides an amazing experience for the CLIENTS on the front-end, too: Everything is PRETTY and professional-looking, and I've actually had SEVERAL clients tell me that this is why they booked MY services instead of someone else's.

Desvantagens

The only missing piece is I wish there was an easy way to indicate that a CHECK payment is on its way instead of having to simply ignore payment on the digital invoice.

Nate S.

Business Game Changer

Avaliado em 11/04/2019

Vantagens

Honey book is incredible. It allows me to keep all my conversations and files that are specific to a couple in one place. I save so much time because of the templates And organization. It’s so much better than what I used to do using excel, my mail app, and constantly uploading random PDFs as my contracts and proposals. Now it is all nice and neat in HoneyBook and super accessible at any time. I also love the app that allows me to check things on the go and make quick reply’s. The customer support is also awesome and quickly response with helpful information each time! I could not run my business without a book and I know that they will only continue to get even better over time!

Desvantagens

It was a little intimidating to set up in the very beginning but the support team was so helpful and helped me get a head start. Now that I’ve learned the system, it’s actually hardly intimidating at all! Can’t think of any real cons