Avaliações do GeneXus

GeneXus

Web & Mobile application development platform

4.8/5 (13 avaliações)
Traduzir com Google

Excellent tool for corporate web and mobile apps

Avaliado em 17/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using GeneXus for more than 10 years now. When we started developing our ERP software for the apparel industry, one of the biggest decisions we had to make was the tools we would use to build it. We looked at many options, some of them similar to GeneXus, and also traditional software development tools like C# and Java. We decided to use GeneXus because of the multi-platform, multi-database options. Also, we have a small team of developers and cross training was important to us. Once a developer learns how to use GeneXus, they can use it to create a Web application, an iPhone app or an Android App. All from the same source code. For example, the same developer was able to create a desktop and a tablet screen for order entry. The same developer, using the same knowledge and the same programming tools is the most efficient way to develop applications. The productivity of the tool is amazing. Although it is hard to measure, we estimate a 500% to 1000% increase in productivity.

Vantagens

Productivity, cross platform, simplicity.

Not free.

GX Vision: Billing and CRM for triple play operators

Avaliado em 15/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We developed a specialized solution for telecommunications companies.
It's a platform composed by web and mobile applications, flexible and scalable, that allows to manage the entire operations of this type of companies.

GX Vision is a full GeneXus software development with more than 15 years in the market.

GeneXus is a great platform for enterprise applications.
It is the fastest and most comprehensive way to create, deploy, change, and manage custom mobile and web applications.

I love the way GeneXus help developers to focus on real life issues instead of technical ones.

Vantagens

The increase of productivity and different options for extensibility.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 20/07/2017

Vantagens

GeneXus is a powerful technology that "changes" many paradigms in software development, but with a positive impact on application development.
Based on application modeling, GeneXus automatically creates the database, the code, the user interface. As its developers say, "It's not magic ' just a smarter way to create smart technology"
In addition, this technology has an excellent research and development team, with a high technical level and commitment to technology.

Desvantagens

Methodologies and processes of Quality Assurance and Software Testing must be well revised and adjusted. But everything is solvable!

Traduzir com Google

Describe your problem and let GeneXus do the rest.

Avaliado em 24/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have personally used GeneXus for several years in different critical business domains. Since our very first project I have noticed an increase in our development productivity and quality. Nowadays GeneXus platform has adapted to the latest technological trends enabling us not only to develop great web applications but also native mobile apps. Defining an abstract model and letting GeneXus deal with the technological issues is the best approach for developing and maintaining complex software systems.

Traduzir com Google

An excellent programming tool that allows developing great applications in a very fast way

Avaliado em 15/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using GeneXus for 14 years, it allows our team to develop a World Class ERP in a very productive way.

GeneXus team is constantly working and releasing new versions that improve the development process, making software more easy to do.

Vantagens

It´s productivity and that it´s very easy to use.

Traduzir com Google

A fantastic tool to help development and maintain critical multi-platform applications.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 08/02/2018

Vantagens

Implementation for foreign IT systems is extremely easy. We use it to automate many tasks which frees up resources and allows developers and testers to work freely. Using this software we can now solve many problems clients have extremely quickly and easily.

Desvantagens

This software is less traditional than previous development methodology. It took us time to adjust and develop our skills to fully take advantage of the software.

Traduzir com Google

Genexus consulting is second to none, their developers are passionate, motivated, & highly skilled

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 19/07/2017

Vantagens

Genexus Consulting delivers an incredible value to the US market from its headquarters in Montevideo Uruguay. With their near shore model, your developers are in a similar timezone and bill at affordable rates.

I really appreciate that Genexus Consulting puts security at the top of its priorities from the beginning of every product.

I was very happy with the personal attention I received from Genexus Consulting and could not recommend them more.

Desvantagens

Genexus Consulting is bound to the GeneXus platform which can be limiting to some projects and languages

Traduzir com Google

I've been using GeneXus for the last 5 years. In this time, it allowed me to create apps very produc

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 21/07/2017

Vantagens

The thing I like the most about GeneXus is the shallow learning curve, that enabled me to start working with it right away.

Desvantagens

I have no complaints at this time, so far it has always provided the results I expected.

Traduzir com Google

Fast way to launch your Proyect

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 18/12/2018

Vantagens

This is the Best 4th-Gen Programming tool i have used in my life, it does it all it makes my app www, win and App

Desvantagens

there is not that big of a community where you can discuss on how to fix the issues that you have, or get some feedback

Fast development tool

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 04/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Genexus allows more agile software development. In turn, you can quickly have a model to validate the development
Good aditional tools(user controls) available to extend Genexus

Easy to learn
Fast development phases

Online documentation

Excellent development tool

Avaliado em 30/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I started using Genexus in 1998 generating source code for MS Visual Basic in client/server architucture. Now I am creating native apps for iOS/Android and WEB applications.
One of the most interesting features is that I can focus in business and Genexus resolves the techinical part. It really simplifies software development and increase productivity!

Great and powerful tool

Avaliado em 24/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

GeneXus helped us to reach our IT goals, increasing several times our development throughput. It's an easy to use and great tool, I totally recommend it.

Traduzir com Google

GeneXus can help your company to deliver value to your customers much more faster

Avaliado em 25/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

GeneXus has helped us to quickly develop and delivery a web version of our mobile app to provide more information to our customers.