Exibindo 142 avaliações de 131

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 142 avaliações de 131
Kabir K.
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Value packed software with extreme easy of use

Avaliado em 17/01/2021

Vantagens

I use many different email software for campaign management, however, INBOX has given me one of the best value in terms of ease of use, cost-effectiveness, and deliverability of emails. It's very easy to setup and uses because of its clean and intuitive user interface.

Desvantagens

The software can definitely add some advanced features related to email automation.

Michael D.
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Awesome Alternative!

Avaliado em 18/01/2021

Overall, a huge value for the dollar spent and it is a package that I will be recommending strongly to everyone. I am glad that I was able to get the maximum deal on this.

Vantagens

There are numerous pros to Inbox. First off, the backend UI is VERY easy to use and figure out where you need to be to do what. The email builder is also very easy to use and I was able to create a test email that looked better than expected. Also, the test email to Gmail went straight to the inbox with no deliverability issues. Also, going through mail-tester got me an almost perfect score.

Desvantagens

As of now and all of the testing I have done thus far, there are no cons for me at all.

Ms gamze T.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Needs to be improved a lot

Avaliado em 01/12/2020

I think it is not a user-friendly software and needs to be improved a lot. It is my 5th month working at ARMATUR Association and I clearly see its deficiencies as I worked at TIAD and AIMSAD associations in the past and used different software which were more efficient. If I were here at the time of purchase, I would most probably not select or purchase this product. Now I am planning to purchase a kind of CRM designed specifically for associations and use both software interchangeably.

Vantagens

I am writing the feedback because of foreign language problem but we fulfilled the survey with my colleague, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (ARMATUR Corporate Communications & Administrative Affairs Responsible) who helped in the selection and purchasing processes of this product, who is the administrator and the main user of this software in our association. She said she likes the e-mail grouping and reporting functions of this software.

Desvantagens

We send announcements and greetings to our member companies, sectorial stakeholders and sometimes to public institutions by using this software. We also draft and distribute monthly bulletins by using it. First of all, we are not able to resize the images (photos, graphics etc.) separately. They move together with the texts. To sum up, we do not like to be limited by the existing formats and templates. Secondly, we suffer when we want to make attachments (jpeg, excel, word, pdf formats). We are obliged to use HTML format to make it and it creates a different outlook in comparison to the format we use in general. In addition, we are not able to attach files exceeding 3 MB but we generally have to. Thirdly, we make serious problems to use numbering, bullets, bold, italic type of writing styles, fonts, line spacing and etc. We make the necessary corrections but we see that they change when we send ourselves test e-mails. It is very hard to make corrections. We generally do them by rule of thumb and it is really waste of time. Furthermore, there is a saving problem, we often lose the recent changes and restart to make them again. Waste of time once again.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best email tool we ever used on our business

Avaliado em 30/11/2020

I and my team are working in an early stage startup. Everything we need is available in Inbox. Additionally, they have a truly startup friendly team. They have always supported us a lot until today.

Vantagens

Super easy. You never lost at INBOX. We already used more than 5 email services in our business and this is the best tool we ever used.

Desvantagens

The interface could be better. The interface of their larger examples can be more creative. but useinbox, they are not as big as those companies, but I think they will surpass them.

Doruk S.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use with high deliverability

Avaliado em 26/11/2020

Overall, I highly recommend INBOX to companies and projects regardless their size and volume. Their deliverability and support are awesome! User interface is pretty fast and user friendly. If they will publish an automation tool as well, INBOX will be the only thing you will need in terms of external communication tool

Vantagens

INBOX has super fast user interface which enables us to create an e-newsletter just with few drag & drop moves. We also embedded subscription forms into our web platforms where everyone can subscribe easily. Every tool that they offer is highly responsive.

Desvantagens

The main thing that we are waiting for is automation. User cards should be more customizeable.

Selçuk A.
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Fast and valuable support

Avaliado em 02/12/2020

It help us for our communication and monitoring needs with our followers

Vantagens

INBOX team is good with fast response, take action after feedback, always developing according to customer needs. You can reach them easliy.

Pricing packages are not fitting %100 with our needs

Joe H.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

InBox The Corp Revolutionizing Email

Avaliado em 16/01/2021

I have tried a great number of variants of email autoresponders for my business from Aweber to Active Campaign to Kartra and FINALLY a Newco comes to town and shakes things up... are they perfect? No, and I have news for you the other big players in the market are far from perfect. Sure, I don't like InBox limits automation on the AppSumo deal, but I appreciate a company needs to make money so stop whining. I even bought into Groove App over a year ago at $1000+ for a lifetime membership and yet they are still working out the bugs... I am super happy to have InBox to show the big kids there is an option. Thanks InBox for thinking outside the (in)box << pun intended

Normal email sending speed
Unlimited campaign templates
Newsletter templates
Mobile compatible newsletter design tool
Sender ID support
Custom fields
Storage included
Unlimited webforms
Real-time reports
Limited API integration
Technical support
Inbox Events
Multi-brand management (5 brands)
Unlimited groups
Searchable limited history
Light inbox branding

Desvantagens

all software has challenges from antiquated coding to poorly designed UI's to missing features... i like the overall package inbox put together so no complaints here.

Thio C.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Formidable Alternative To Mailchimp

Avaliado em 15/02/2021

A repository to build our lists off of landing pages, blog posts and to create automation sequences for newsletters, etc.

Vantagens

The simple, slick UI, and the ease of navigation.

Desvantagens

Yet to discover anything significant except maybe automation could be more polished although I understand that this is a new feature that the team has just incorporated and is still in beta.

Tamrah B.

Finally...A Great Email Marketing Tool

Avaliado em 14/01/2021

Love this product and so excited to have snagged it on AppSumo. I was able to get up and running in minutes. Created my first campaign and imported my contacts with ease. I love how you can set up your contacts in groups. Great product.

Vantagens

The ease of use, ease of deployment, and the great templates built in.

Desvantagens

I have not experienced anything I don’t like as of yet. It is performing just as I need it.

Darryl D.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great and Improving

Avaliado em 19/01/2021

Email design is simple. Delivery is on par with other platforms I've used. Support is very responsive.

Vantagens

Ease of use. I was sending out emails right away.

Desvantagens

There are some missing features but they're in development and the team is responsive.

Shane B.
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Good up and coming product

Avaliado em 12/01/2021

Inbox is a great cost-effective option for us to run our Newsletters through. As of now this is one of my primary choices.

Vantagens

Inbox is an excellent up and comer in the Newsletter/Email SAAS realm. They are still young and some things are still being developed, but the platform is off to a great start.

Desvantagens

At the time of writing this, I do not believe the ability to do drip campaigns are available. This is the only drawback to the product for me so far.

Hakan T.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Excellent software

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

If there is something asked of you here, the most important decisions of your life will reach you in the inbox and the only way to provide the best answer is the outgoing box.If there is something asked of you here, the most important decisions of your life will reach you in the inbox and the only way to provide the best answer is the outgoing box.
If there is a mail in my business life, the business life continues because if there is an inbox, there is life, there is hope, there are surprises, the character who gives you the best message of your life.

Vantagens

This is the simplified business world of my life and keys that will give special confidence only to the managers who do their job best, to be in the right place on the screen where you get the keys to do the job best, -mail will definitely go, the sense of creating people, the eye and functionality while looking at it, I need something in this system . This product covers 100% if available. I guarantee everyone. I can't imagine life without it.

Desvantagens

Nothing I dislike here, everything you want to do is accessible and designed in the right place and everything you want to do is designed for you where you see it, this is the best place for my use and I am determined to never change

Faruk A.
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

GDPR complaint, intuitive and budget-friendly email solution

Avaliado em 02/12/2020

Inbox is compliant with GDPR and CASL. Moreover, we do email to Turkey which requires another type of compliance. They manage our compliance work with our database automatically so that we don't have to worry about it. We have a small team and we can't really spend so much time on HTML coding. Inbox newsletter editor allows us to create messages easily. Our team enjoy the visual workflows so that we can imagine scenarios for our audience. We have never had deliverability issues so far. Also they do have an integrated email verification service that helps a lot. My team is not tech-savvy but we were able to setup transactional messages easily. The API documentation is clear and easy to setup. When it comes to the costs, there are no hidden fees or something, teams like us can afford this solution easily. I do recommend it for overall marketing teams or e-commerce companies.

Vantagens

Definitely, they step up the compliance game for us.
Easy to use newsletter builder
New workflow tool that we can create a customer journey visually
Good deliverability
Convenient setup for the transactional messaging via API
Affordable for teams like us
Friendly and knowledgeable customer success team

Desvantagens

User interface is good for us but can be improved along the way to make it a better match with those enterprise-level ESPs
It is not something I don't like but they can add some machine learning tools such as sending frequency optimization or LTV prediction. It's an evolving platform so I believe such features are on the pipeline.

Altan T.
  • Setor: Agricultura
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 25/11/2020

As we are a new startup INBOx gave us encourage to prepare mail posts. even some people think that mail advistisement is not good enough this days we had very good feedbacks.

Vantagens

We were using mailchimp before we met with INBOx. INBOX gives us very detailed reports. It is so easy to use. There are plenty of samples. You can prepare a post just with drag and change.

Desvantagens

To be hpnest there are not any. But if we have to give a minus it would be text editing. It can be more easier.

Burak A.
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

This Tool Amazing

Avaliado em 27/01/2021

I'm fix my all e-mail automation this tool.

Vantagens

First of all , I'm using many years sendinblue and mailchimp. This tools major , all internet guy know this brands.

I see INBOX deal on Appsumo , visit to page and created account quickly. In a min I'm on the dashboard. This is amazing.

Everything will working amazing and fast , Campaign setup very fast , ı'm added my contacts in 1 min. this is awesome.

Long story short , this tool definitely alternative to mailchimp and trusted , major companys using.

I'm happy with INBOX

Hakan U.
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Suporte ao cliente

I am quite happy with INBOX. I highly recommend it.

Avaliado em 24/11/2017

Vantagens

The price of the product is more than fair. The interface is quite easy, you can start to use immediately without watching any video or something. I started with a free trial to give it a try, then I was satisfied with the product. Immediately after the trial, I pay for the package and uploaded my contact list. Preparing a newsletter does not take hours, within minutes I could start to send an email campaign. There are ready to make templates which ease the job a lot. You can easily add videos and pictures. Triggers save a lot of time, I just set them up for the following year. After the newsletter, they sent a detailed analysis. It is quite helpful to evaluate the success of the campaign.The customer service is quick and friendly, they were quite helpful when I tried to figure out a feature.

Desvantagens

There is a compatibility problem with Internet Explorer, although, the Google Chrome & Safari are the most popular browsers, Internet Explorer has still users and when INBOX Brush is tried to open through with Internet Explorer, it causes a problem and says that Please Use Chrome or Safari Browsers. Other than that, I have not seen a significant problem.