Drift

Bate-papo ao vivo e mensagens no aplicativo para vendas e marketing

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

198 avaliações

Ezra
Ezra
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários

My leads increased

Avaliado em 28/07/2019

Overall, drift has ben able to get way for leads and conversions. This does create a huge impact in growing our organization alot more.

Vantagens

I like that i can access new conversations not only form my desktop but smartphones so i can communicate a much a possible with website visitors. And also the option for someone to put in the email and name without asking

Desvantagens

I do not like that the free version is limited as it pertains to automated messages. I guess thats similar for other chat apps.

Ramon
Ramon

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

One of the most appealing, beautiful and expensive website chats on the market

Avaliado em 31/07/2018

- Providing a beautiful and direct contact option directly on my website
- Direct targeting of...

- Providing a beautiful and direct contact option directly on my website
- Direct targeting of specific customers groups with chat messages, emails and pop-ups
-> Increasing the number of leads & sales

Vantagens

- The design of the chat widget is gorgeous. It works on any browser and every mobile phone, I've tried, like a charm. With other chat widgets, I had lots of issues that it hasn't been displayed always correctly.
- Advanced bot and automation capabilities based on tags and other attributes
- Live view of prospects on your website with direct contact via web chat functionality
- Outbound marketing (sending sequences and tracking of emails) with their drift Gmail extension.

Desvantagens

- Drift is quite expensive for what they offer. I'm one of the happy customers, which has gotten a startup license of the pro plan for a fraction of the normal price. Even with the pro plan, you have unnecessary restrictions like customization of the chat widget with CSS and using the smaller version. Most of the enterprise features as account-based marketing are great for any startup. Why isn't just the support by Drift and the quantity of usage restricted? Why do I have to see the restrictions within your account always and cannot just hide them if I cannot afford? Are they in need of that kind of marketing?
- The calendar cannot be completely translated into the language of your choice and you can't use a custom domain.
- Help center is branded with drift, even if your plan support branding free chat widget.
- I've received lots of emails from Drift about their Hypergrowth Conference (at least 10 in the last few months), which is quite annoying, no matter how personal and funny they have been written.
- I receive quite some emails regarding extensions of the core product like Drift Signature and Drift Help Center, but I've never gotten an update what has changed in the core product. After a while looking into the bot creation section, I've been flabbergasted that the whole design of the visual builder has changed, without me receiving any message about the advantages the new design and process brings with it.

Olivier

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Not a good way to do business

Avaliado em 18/11/2019

Just an awful approach to customer service and the worse experience with a vendor after 15 years in IT. We have lost a couple of months because of them, and we are now going with another solution, which is 7x cheaper plus delivers most of the features, if not the fanciest ones.

Vantagens

The advanced features are interesting but they lack some of the basics

Desvantagens

The main issue is not the software, but the way drift does business. I am taking the time to write this review because there should be consequences to a firm reputation when they are misleading people.

1. Drift refused any free trial and only accepted to provide a tech demo where we were told everything would be fine

2. After sign up, we got ZERO access to the implementation team, which service was included in the price, and support did not answer emails, refused to do anything but chat, could not provide any clear tech guidance. Really poor.

3. We were overcharged and had to send emails all over the organization to get that point resolved after weeks. I got other things to do.

4. During the implementation, it turned out that the critical feature we had been told was included (routing).... was only available if we agreed to pay 3x more than the cost we had been quoted. And Drift is expensive in the first place when compared to pretty much any other chat solution.

5. So after losing a month+ in the process, Drift accepted to cancel the subscription BUT still charged us and refused to refund the initial month

6. We are talking about small money here (1k or something), and Drift can keep the change if their team feels they need to.

Darien
Darien
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Drift is a high quality chat platform with a significant load time

Avaliado em 02/03/2021

Drift has a lot of great features, and although it can be confusing at first, it is well worth the effort. My only complaint (and the only reason I wouldn't use it at this time) would be the significant increase in load time on my websites, which caused me to look elsewhere for a better solution.

Vantagens

I inherited drift from my predecessor, and immediately found it to be a very powerful and useful platform. It offered simple chat solutions, sent follow-up emails to people who didn't see your chat automatically, and provided numerous other useful features. It had a simple chat window that caught people's attention and generated chats, all of which we found very useful for our needs

Desvantagens

Drift has a couple key problems - one being the overly simplistic and confusing backend UI. For users, there were just so many options on the admin side of things, and using it, I immediately felt lost and confused. This likely would have been different if I'd been part of the team that set it up, but starting to use the platform required quite a learning curve to customize it to our needs.

Perhaps more significantly, I used Drift for a period of time while updating my companies website - and upon switching to Wordpress and using Drift, I started to notice a significant increase in load time - with lighthouse & gtmetrix revealing a significant load time (I believe it was over 1.3 seconds of load time) caused by Drift's code. Needless to say, load time is key in website conversions, so I switched away from the platform pretty quick after that.

Darien,

Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. This feedback is really important to ensuring we can improve for our customers. I'd love the opportunity to introduce you to our produce team if you'd be open to chatting more. Feel free to contact me directly at [email protected].

Aaron J
Aaron J

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great way to add essential chat functionality to your website

Avaliado em 11/12/2017

Great way to provide value to visitors and be able to clearly communicate.

Great way to provide value to visitors and be able to clearly communicate.

Vantagens

Drift is an easy way to bring chat to your site - especially when people are less and less willing to browse your site for answers and don't trust you'll ever respond to your "contact us" form. We've enjoyed using Drift and really like how seamlessly it integrates in with HubSpot.

Desvantagens

The only complaint I have about drift is some of the functionality that's behind a paywall. I understand they need to make money, but some functionality that seems like a basic requirement to me is behind a paywall and eliminates itself from the conversation of some smaller businesses that don't always have someone able to answer immediately at all times. That being said, even Drift's paywall is easily justifiable for the benefit it provides.

Andrey
Andrey
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A modern way to connect with your customers

Avaliado em 30/09/2018

I still use Drift and will do further.

I still use Drift and will do further.

Vantagens

I implemented Drift in my website. The reason is not just I want to connect with my customers. but to show them that behind that e-commerce store there is a real person.
Nowadays, people loves connecting by others by typing what they need or what questions they have.
I use Drift app on my smartphone so I can answer fast to my customers.

Desvantagens

My suggestion is to offer an option to choice louder or another sound notification when there is a user on the other side. Very often I can't hear that someone has just sent me a question. And then I miss the opportunity to answer.

Dan
Dan
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

This has been a great tool to improve website conversion.

Avaliado em 13/12/2019

We purchased Drift to help our website convert more visitors, we definitely saw an uptick in conversions even if you take into account the amount of form fills it enviably cannibalized.

Vantagens

Drift is easy to implement and a extremely powerful tool for increasing conversion on your website by directly engaging visitors.

Desvantagens

If you're looking to engage your entire Salesforce in using this tool, it can be quite expensive to purchase the seats. Also, it's not all that flexible if you're not trying to use it in a relatively specific way.

Chris
Chris

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy (and free) way to add chat to your website!

Avaliado em 16/03/2018

Vantagens

The pros over at Drift get IT! They have provided a great chat tool that is super clean, easy to use, and it just works. I run an e-commerce website and there's no doubt that having Drift in place has boosted my sales. It is a great way to capture new email addresses as well, which I have used in follow up marketing sequences, thus resulting in additional sales. Can't say enough about this software, I really enjoy it.

Desvantagens

Everything isn't free! But, I get it. The additional features are worth paying for, and I will be at that point on my site soon. Looking forward to it!

Tamás
Tamás

• Suporte ao cliente

You can fell in love with a SaaS product.

Avaliado em 04/05/2018

Vantagens

Drift is the world's first and only conversational marketing platform. You can talk to your best leads real time on your page and create super personalized messages to get in contact with them.

Desvantagens

Its features mostly are created for the US market and some parts of the software can't be used in my Hungarian language. But honestly, I can't really mention anything bad. The team shifts monthly new features. They are super fast!

Melanie
Melanie

So Much More Than a Simple Chatbot

Avaliado em 19/03/2018

We have made use of Drift to replace the standard static contact forms on a number of client sites in various, very different niches, including real estate, banking, recruiting and direct sales. The results have been very positive thus far. It is easier for live reps to follow up with leads, emails are not being missed or overlooked and the chatbots themselves add an interactive dimension that seems to be far more engaging for visitors

Vantagens

Drift is intuitive and adds value to almost any site. The application is currently running on several of my clients' sites (under my management) with great success. Case in point. A Realtor client began an interaction with a site visitor browsing for information on his market in general. Via Drift several conversations led to the sale of a home. No email contact form can match that!

Desvantagens

The iPhone app is not always as responsive as I'd like - better notifications would help - but on the whole, my experience with Drift so far has been overwhelmingly positive.

Moseph
Moseph

Drift Ninja

Avaliado em 24/04/2020

I've become a convert for Drift. I really dig how flexible the tool is. While the free version is very basic, there's so much you can do with it using its API. For mid-level customers, while it doesn't include full automation, the targeting is very robust. And the pro level, which I use, has all the bot automaton you could dream of.

Vantagens

There's a lot one could write here but having some experience with similar products, I can confidently say my favorite Drift feature is its data export capability. Drift's internal dashboard reporting is useful for day to day high-level metrics, but being able to export the data and dig through it to find meaningful metrics that drive decisions on messaging strategy has made Drift stand out among its competitors. The bot builder is unparalleled and their enterprise integrations are very robust.

Desvantagens

I use the product just about every day, but I would my least favorite thing is their pricing structure. The pricing page on their site can be pretty confusing to someone comparison shopping.

Hi Moseph,

Wow. Thank you, we are flattered. I'm thrilled to hear you're happy on all fronts, and it's giving you what you need. Please let us know how we can continue to support you! Thanks again!

All the best-

Julie Hogan, VP Customer Experience

Josh
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Essential Automatiin Tool, Faster Time to Value with Inbounding

Avaliado em 11/03/2022

Excellent, would not have a solid inbound routing experience without a similar tool as Drift

Vantagens

Conversation routing by Company HQ and State rather than just the site visitors geographic location. This is important since our sales team segments by Company HQ and Annual Revenue

Desvantagens

No ability to route countries other than US and Canada by state and/or territory. The entire continent of Australia can only be tagged as such in conversation routing. You have to build a playbook that asks the customer what territory they live in which creates a longer automated process for the site visitor. Also there is no option to segment by city which would be helpful for large city territories like Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco etc

Resposta do Drift

Hi Josh, thanks for taking the time to review Drift! Your suggestions around our routing capabilities are really helpful and I'll be sure to share with the product team!

- Sarah Haberman, Senior Customer Advocacy Manager

Jen
Jen
  • Setor: Construção

2 years strong

Avaliado em 05/12/2019

Very positive. The changing of hands in team members has been difficult, but the software is intuitive enough to be supportive independent of people at times.

Vantagens

The team and the development of the tool. The people are incredible. They are helpful, involved, and genuinely enthusiastic.

Desvantagens

Being an early adopter, the best practices weren’t written well into our first few years and the software itself has gone through impressive, but drastic change.

Alternativas consideradas

Intercom

Razões para mudar para o Drift

Price and ability to get in early
Jennifer
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

Great alternative to forms

Avaliado em 08/10/2020

Vantagens

I love the conversational nature of our Drift bots. It allows us to incorporate our brand tone of voice into interactions with web visitors, and the ability to book meetings directly within the chat really speeds up the followup process.

Desvantagens

It can be clunky at times to set up the playbooks, but once they're in place they're great. I've also seen a ton of incremental improvements happen throughout the time I've used it so I can see Drift is listening to customer feedback and continually evolving.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback. I'm really happy to hear you say " I've used it so I can see Drift is listening to customer feedback and continually evolving." Please keep the feedback coming and let us know how else we can help you!

• Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Live Chat Platform that suits my needs.

Avaliado em 14/07/2022

There has been a lot of platform development in recent years.
Newer look and better android app...

There has been a lot of platform development in recent years.
Newer look and better android app for example. I remember when the Drift android app had quite a lot of bugs, but now many have been fixed.
I am confident in future development and still choose Drift as my primary choice of Live Chat Platform.

Vantagens

Live chat and Playbook work well, and widgets are easy to install.

Desvantagens

There are no problems with functionality, but in my opinion, the customization options are still not enough. I would like more widget customization options, such as the ability to add a background image to the Live Chat widget.

Resposta do Drift

Thank you for the feedback! Love that you're having a positive experience using Drift. I would highly recommend reaching out to your CSM about more customization options so that they can relay this information to the product team.

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Powerful Tool but needs care and feeding

Avaliado em 26/01/2021

We have booked meetings via Drift bot. We in marketing see the value for sure and will continue to use features and functionality as a part of our demand gen and ABM efforst.

Vantagens

I love the ability to set up multiple chat bots/playbooks based on use cases. The ability to engage with a target account real time is invaluable. So we're trying to keep it simple, yet also set up playbooks specific to our campaign objectives and quarterly themes but the up keep has proven to be challenging. The option to also use converstional pages is awesome and integrating those into ABM programs has been exciting.

Desvantagens

A lot of up keep required in the tool to keep it up to date and effective. Also need to train and remind sales teams often to close conversations and manage their bots. Drafting the right copy that will capture attention and encourage engagement has been hard so constantly testing and updating copy to improve bot performance

Resposta do Drift

Thanks very much for sharing your experience. If interested, we have a program where we support the ongoing optimization of your playbooks. Happy to chat directly! - [email protected]

Priyanka
Priyanka

Playbooks are WOW!

Avaliado em 27/12/2018

We got some kick-ass leads using Drift. Will keep using the tool forever.

We got some kick-ass leads using Drift. Will keep using the tool forever.

Vantagens

I have been using Drift for more than 2 years and there is nothing I don't love about this product but I am here to talk about Playbooks today. It's amazing how you can set up custom messages to the web page visitors knowing their intent as per the content of this website. Great work!

Desvantagens

None so far but while writing this review I realized that when I chat with my drift visitors while I type the Grammarly auto-correction does not work. It will show the error but it won't auto-correct.

• Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Awesome chatbot for engaging with potential customers

Avaliado em 07/02/2020

Overall, drift allows a simple and personable way to interact with potential customers that visit our website.

Vantagens

Super personable way to prospect and direct website visitors to pages. Drift saves a lot of time for the sales team while also providing a great experience for customers and potential customers.

Desvantagens

It may take a little bit of time to set up the chat bots if your site has multiple pages. However, the drift team is excellent in providing support through this.

Resposta do Drift

Thank you for this. I'm glad to hear you've found Drift personable and it's saving you time!

Please let us know how we can be helpful to you this year!

All the best-

Julie Hogan, VP Customer Experience

Mackenzie
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

An Easy Way to Engage Website Visitors

Avaliado em 18/01/2019

Overall, we have been pleased with what Drift has enabled us to do. It makes our sales engineers more accessible to interested prospects and has been successful in moving contacts through our sales funnel. I would definitely recommend this service to smaller/mid-sized organizations who have the resources to monitor the chat inbox.

Vantagens

First and foremost, Drift was incredibly easy to setup and integrate into our existing website using just a small snippet of code. Once it was setup, Drift has successfully engaged with countless visitors to our website who may not have otherwise remained on our site or found what they were looking for. It's scheduling features are a great way to organize and rotate "on-call" teammates.

Desvantagens

We were excited about testing the conversational bot feature that Drift has rolled out to supplement the standard chat window. We are somewhat disappointed with the current capabilities of that feature to personalize a landing page to our branding. As a result, users experience a somewhat jarring shift to a landing page that looks nothing like your own on a completely different URL.

Catherine

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great tool to help improve customer experience!

Avaliado em 09/08/2017

Improved customer experience and lead capture and nuturing tool.

Improved customer experience and lead capture and nuturing tool.

Vantagens

Drift is easy to use, customize and integrate into our Slack channels. We have a paid subscription with lots of benefits that fit our budget.

Desvantagens

Not all features in Drift are customizable but working with the Drift team has been a breeze. I once made a request to implement a specific setting and 3 weeks later it was set-up and ready for us to utilize. My only wish is that the alerts would be more timely. Sometimes there is an up to 10 min. delay. For now, we have been refreshing the page/app more consistently throughout the day.

• Setor: Varejistas

Shortened our time to SQL

Avaliado em 08/05/2019

Vantagens

Ease of installation made this a no-brainer to try. We found that it helped us shorten our marketing cycle by getting prospects on the phone immediately rather than in the traditional way with forms. Now they can speak to a live representative and get their business much sooner. Drift changed the way we do business.

They are introducing more and more integrations and making it a natural extension of most marketing teams.

Desvantagens

Cost for the higher tier is a little too high. We settled for the lower tier and are happy with it so far.

• Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Our new primary method of communication with prospects

Avaliado em 24/04/2019

Vantagens

Ease of setup makes Drift work well. I love the Slack integration and team member management on the back end. One of the best things about Drift is that it eliminates the need for forms and forces a quick turnaround on meeting prospects.

Desvantagens

It's expensive for the more advanced service. It would be a great addition to our current workflow but can't justify the cost.

Amit
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Immense ROI!

Avaliado em 12/02/2023

The overall experience has been really good. ROI is > 50X & it's very easy to operate on the tool.

Vantagens

Easy to deploy, affordable pricing, good customer support & easy chat playbook creation.

Desvantagens

Nothing specific; everything seems top-notch!

Stephen
Stephen
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Conversational Marketing is a Great Tool

Avaliado em 27/02/2020

A really useful tool and a great way to interact with your customer base.

A really useful tool and a great way to interact with your customer base.

Vantagens

Conversational Marketing is a great tool because it allows you to interact with your customers automatically.

Desvantagens

The tool is very useful there isn't much bad to say about it. The tool requires you to learn how to use it.

Hi Stephen,

Wow! 10/10 we are flattered! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, please let us know how we can continue to help you this year in achieving your goals!

• Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Not my Favorite Chatbot

Avaliado em 12/02/2019

Vantagens

It syncs well with our CRM (Salesforce).

Desvantagens

I find it not very user-friendly. As someone who came into the administrator role after the account was already set up, I had a difficult time navigating. The chatbot script creator could be much cleaner. I find myself having to write the script in an excel document with a complex numbering system in order to easily input it into Drift. I also wish it had more features that some other chatbots have, like heat and click maps.