WorkTango

Plataforma de pesquisa e opinião dos funcionários para obter informações úteis.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente
5/5

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

43 avaliações

Michael
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Quality Survey Platform with an Exceptional Support Team

Avaliado em 06/05/2020

My experience has been, overall, very positive so far. We've only been partnered with WorkTango for a few months, but the team has been absolute rock stars in supporting our strategy during COVID19 and we look forward to seeing the platform continue to evolve and grow.

Vantagens

We've been live with WorkTango for just a couple of months. We launched at a weird time- we were planning to go with a full engagement survey in several months, but due to COVID19 we were forced to launch a pulse survey much sooner. That means our strategy was shifting from the very beginning. The customer success team has gone above and beyond to help with this work.

The implementation of the software was smooth, and the platform seems flexible enough to support anything we could ask for right now. Really excited to see the newest upgrades to the system!

Desvantagens

The biggest areas of opportunity are in areas that WorkTango is already solving for with their new updates, and will no longer be an issue by the time we launch. Specifically I am most looking forward to having the ability to combine demographics for reporting, more intuitive hierarchy building and editing, and an even better user experience on the platform.

Drew

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing tool to measure the pulse of your organization!

Avaliado em 12/12/2016

We've been using WorkTango for the past 6 months and the ROI that we've seen has been astronomical. The tool not only allows us to engage with our employees and gain a deeper understanding of what's working and not but allows us to measure our improvement (or decreased performance) over time.

Thanks to WorkTango, we've received actionable data around 1 of our teams and the fact that they all feel underpaid. Another team wasn't getting feedback from their managers. Some of our employees in another country didn't fully understand our vision. The list of examples goes on and on.

By using WorkTango, we are not only able to see these issues but are then able to put steps in place to improve and can measure how we're doing.

The UI/UX is incredibly easy to use and digest. You can slice the data by department, role, location, and tenure, which is incredibly helpful when trying to understand who and where an issue exists.

The customer support is top notch. We have monthly calls to review the results and to discuss the upcoming survey. The WorkTango team is incredibly responsive whenever we reach out to ask a question.

The price per employee per month is less than a Starbucks latte and the ROI is a no-brainer.

I HIGHLY recommend that you give WorkTango a try. You won't be disappointed!

Vantagens

UI/UX and ease of use, very high level of customer service, the ability to segment employees, the ability to measure improvement over time.

Desvantagens

The WorkTango team is constantly asking for feedback and improving their product. The thing that I CURRENTLY like the least (I say currently b/c I know it's on the roadmap and will be delivered to distant future) is the fact that accessing historical data and charting it is still a bit clunky. However, it's not really a 'con' b/c I know it's getting fixed in short order.

Halimatun
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Platform for employess voice to be heard

Avaliado em 16/11/2021

Vantagens

We use WorkTango for survey and to collect our employees opinion, tough, and experience while working on our organization. They can sent it while their identity is fully anonymous and thus resulting everyone can voicing their opinion freely.

Desvantagens

I have no problem that i face while working with this platform. All of the data that are sent by our employees are safely stored on the platform, and the report for the survey forms is very detailed.

Laura
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Creating the opportunity for different conversations

Avaliado em 04/11/2019

We use this tool internally at our organization to glean insights on employee morale, career growth and leadership opportunities. I also use this tool with my clients to measure employee experience, change adoption and team effectiveness.

Vantagens

It’s simple and intuitive; reliable and practical. It takes away the manual labor of reports and inputs, so I can focus on what matters most - the data-driven conversations with leaders and employees. Plus, the WT team is great to work with - always responsive and ready to help.

Desvantagens

In looking ahead, I would like to explore the idea of personal self-serve dashboards for the individual employee.

Lena
  • Setor: Instalações e serviços de lazer
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cutting edge platform for employee voice

Avaliado em 05/05/2020

WorkTango makes it easy for me to run Pulse Surveys more frequently. I was thinking about moving away from a long annual engagement survey, and the platform allowed me to transition to frequent pulse surveys providing with resources and support.

Vantagens

The platform is easy to use, offers exceptional features like the ability to acknowledge employees' comments and respond to them while respecting their anonymity. Great service and people. They will surprise you by providing a different customer experience and adding value way beyond the platform. I love WorkTango's mission, and how it is integrated in the experience they provide. It is fun to partner with like-minded people.

Can't think of anything

Sharon
  • Setor: Varejistas

A Platform and a Thought Partner

Avaliado em 22/11/2019

We wanted to get actionable data on how our employees were feeling around a variety of issues and WorkTango is the perfect partner for us. This is our first time doing an engagement survey and not only were they great on the technical/platform side, but they've provided valuable advice and outstanding customer support.

Vantagens

Easy of use for both the user and the admins

Desvantagens

I don't have an answer to this question.

Alternativas consideradas

TINYpulse, Qualtrics EmployeeXM e Culture Amp

Razões para mudar para o WorkTango

WorkTango was the most nimble.
Tyler
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Intuitive and User-Friendly System with Excellent Reporting

Avaliado em 04/11/2019

Get a pulse on the employee population more regularly with easy capture and reporting of data.

Vantagens

-Intuitive workflow and set up
-Easy to navigate system allows users to log in and go
-Clear reports that draw on excellent data
-phenomenal customer support

-occasional difficulty logging in
-could use some simpler icons for the likert scale

Alternativas consideradas

TINYpulse e Culture Amp

Software anterior

TINYpulse e Culture Amp

Razões para mudar para o WorkTango

Customer Service. Features. Price.
Jean-Sebastien
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great product to get the pulse of your employees

Avaliado em 09/05/2020

Excellent product, easy to manage, at an affordable pricing and with an incredible client support.

Vantagens

The product is very easy to use, for the admin, the managers and the respondants. We now have access in real time to our data (instead of two weeks analysis with our previous tool). The analytics tools are very useful and easy to use.

Wide range of possibilities for designing different types of surveys.

Anonymity and confidentiality are well preserved.

Really great support.

Desvantagens

Very few cons, that we will be resolved with next updates. Otherwise, Worktango's team reacts very fast to adress our punctual issues.

Al-Amyn
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

WorkTango is our early detection system for people and cultural challenges.

Avaliado em 22/06/2018

A more engaged workforce, a better-informed leadership team.

Vantagens

Real-time insights in an easy/intuitive way. The key insights feature makes it dead simple to see what's happening with our people. I also really love the natural language processing to help analyze the qualitative employee feedback.

Desvantagens

No cons yet. We have been using the tool for over a year and it's been a fantastic experience end to end.

Avaliador Verificado

Very useful

Avaliado em 23/07/2018

useful a rapid feedback from our staff to measure engagement.

Vantagens

This was easy to set up and use with a very responsive team at WorkTango in case you do have any questions. You get responses from the survey in real time and can quickly see the info you need in a nice display.

Desvantagens

I have no complaints at all. This (Work Tango) is working out very well so far and we intend to continue using the product.

• Setor: Software
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Truly anonymous tool allows for excellent employee feedback

Avaliado em 21/06/2019

Vantagens

I use WorkTango for conducting employee surveys, and it is an excellent tool. It allows for truly anonymous employee feedback and - my favourite feature - the opportunity to have conversations anonymously with employees based on the feedback they provide. The customer service I get from them is awesome, they are always eager to help me use the tool better, introduce new features, and make sure I'm getting the most out of my subscription.

Desvantagens

some of the navigation is not intuitive, I find sometimes i end up clicking out of results accidentally, and having to follow a few steps to get back to where i was, instead of being able to just go back.

Nicole
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Incredible insights and analytics at your fingertips

Avaliado em 03/08/2017

Rich analytics and dashboards available in an easy-to-use platform, which allowed me to quickly and easily survey and respond to my employees. Speed of response is critical and this tool absolutely allowed me to get better insights than before and respond much more effectively.

Vantagens

The tool allows you to survey your employees in an incredibly user-friendly and effective way but, more importantly, the dashboards and analytics that are immediately available behind the scenes allow managers, HR leaders and engagement ambassadors to quickly access the information they need to drive positive change. There is no need to spend hours, days or weeks analyzing survey data because dashboards, heatmaps, and sentiment analysis tools give you everything you need to data mine without being an analytical whiz or rocket scientist. The tool has made it possible for me to survey my employees and VERY QUICKLY and easily respond to their feedback.

Desvantagens

There is new functionality on the way and the only con would be that we haven't gotten to use it yet. Other than that, the tool is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to any business leader who is looking to drive positive change within their organization.

Michelle
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Effortless; streamlined workflow; consistent data reporting; increased productivity &...

Avaliado em 29/05/2017

Pre-populated reports/charts based on classification/segment selection was key. The ability to generate the information so quickly was extremely useful given our expedited timeline. The comparison features were great - saved me from having to manually manipulate the data in order to gain perspective. I liked how simplistic the platform was - from a user experience I didn't find it overwhelming.

Vantagens

It was extremely user friendly. I was able to watch one demonstration and be ready to operate the platform almost immediately. The data reporting capabilities were great. From having to previously generate manual reports to working with this platform, the transition and detail were beyond what I anticipated. The around the clock support was also something I benefited from immensely.

• Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use, gives managers ownership of feedback to drive positive change

Avaliado em 03/12/2020

Vantagens

Very easy to use for both admins and end-users.
Gives managers ownership of feedback to drive positive change.
Really great reporting and visualization capability.
Support is better than a 10/10 - they are consultative, responsive and super willing to brainstorm to meet our needs!

Desvantagens

Could improve aggregate reporting (i.e., looking at manager feedback across multiple surveys).
Export of reports into a "nicer" format (i.e., visual PDF with charts that match the awesome visualization in the system) could be improve.

Robin
  • Setor: Administração pública

Outstanding platform and service

Avaliado em 28/05/2019

Vantagens

We have been using WorkTango for about 9 months, and it has been awesome. We used it for our annual engagement survey, and the immediate results and ability to dig deeper into demographics without waiting for a consultant to analyze results was fantastic. We also use it for monthly employee pulse checks, and are able to get a quick bit of insight into important themes and issues. The platform is easy to use (for admin and users) and the support from the WorkTango team has been outstanding.

Desvantagens

I'd love an easier way to pull reports. The process to compile is a bit manual.

Anna
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Suporte ao cliente

No one's voice is left behind! Work Tango provides us with analytics to measure ,track and...

Avaliado em 08/02/2018

Vantagens

The Work Tango survey has provided us with insights into the hearts and minds of our people. It has provided us with a clear transparency of where our strengths lie and where we have room for improvement. The tool was incredibly easy to administer, and we were given expert advice on question customization. Work Tango's service level and enthusiasm to support us was incredible and ever so adaptable to meet the current and evolving needs of our company. No one's voice is left behind. Thank You Work Tango!

Ashley
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Product and support are unparallelled

Avaliado em 16/11/2020

Not only does WorkTango have a great product, but their team is very knowledgeable and provide above and beyond support. I trust their input and will be applying their recommendations and expertise to my decision making process for employee engagement initiatives.

Vantagens

Easy to use. Great ability to customize and have fun with the survey and reports.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are VERY knowledgeable and guide you in the right direction during survey design, and all the way to analyzing the results.
Reporting and analysis easy to export and the visuals are clear and easy to share; many ways to slice the data.
The "learning coach" feature is amazing with a large content library from many reputable sources.

Desvantagens

I enjoyed all features. I am advised that new and improved analytic features are to come, and I look forward to the additional features.

• Setor: Eletrônicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fantastic customer support - WorkTango is there for you every step of the way.

Avaliado em 06/06/2018

Vantagens

The platform is so simple to use for both the admin and employees alike. The reporting tools are robust and allow for you to visualize the data in a number of different ways. Our engineering departments have enjoyed being able to see so much data about their teams in order to make more informed decisions for the business.

Desvantagens

Honestly, I haven't found a "con" yet to the platform. They have really put a lot of thought and effort into their product.

Melissa
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Suporte ao cliente

Simple implementation, and provides key insights into employee engagement quickly!

Avaliado em 04/08/2017

Vantagens

Very easy to use! The platform provides you with best practice recommendations, but also allows you to customize the solution to fit the needs of your business. The data collected can be split in many different ways, enabling a deep level of insight on engagement by department, location, tenure, levels of management, and more! The dashboards are clear and attractive, which enables us to share them directly with our leadership team and BOD. We have significantly decreased the amount of time we spend translating engagement data into presentations for leadership and employees.

The WorkTango team is incredibly responsive, knowledgable, and always keeping us in the loop on what features and functionality we could be using to optimize the platform for our team.

Puneet

Excellent Tool for Employee Insights

Avaliado em 10/11/2016

We are an IT company and used WorkTango to get feedback from our employees which was not easily forthcoming. Absolutely loved it as the tool provided valuable insights that helped inform & enhance our HR strategy and policies. Most importantly, it is very simple to use for both users and the admin. Customer support is very fast and effective as well in addressing any issues. Strongly recommend for any company that wants to elicit candid employee feedback to enhance their culture.

- ease of use
- helped achieve objectives
- valuable HR tool
- survey take few minutes of employee time

Desvantagens

Nothing really. Does what it promises.

Michelle

Recommendation for WorkTango

Avaliado em 25/09/2018

This is the first employee voice tool we have used and we are quite happy with the data we are able to pull from the system.

Vantagens

The thing that sets WorkTango apart from other vendors is the customer service. They are extremely responsive when ever I have a question and always so pleasant to interact with. I also like how the product is relatively easy to use - our managers are able to access the data easily and to start to address any issues they see on their team right away. Our employees also seem to like using the system and we tend to have high response rates when we survey the group.

Desvantagens

I wish that the software had an API with Bamboo as this is the HRIS tool we use.

Sarah

Next evolution of HR management and Culture building

Avaliado em 15/02/2017

Our company is a fast paced start up, with employees across multiple countries, job roles and work locations (office and remote). So, being well aware of our employees' needs, challenges and celebrations is key to our ongoing growth and success. We have completed employee surveys in the past, but using this technology took us to a whole new level of analysis, understanding and ability to respond quickly to our employees. Set up was incredibly simple, and the customer service could not have been better as we learned a new system. We now have a new benchmark for our success over time that will elevate our team operations, management programs and employee retention over time.

Vanessa
  • Setor: Software

Coaching for Success

Avaliado em 07/12/2016

As a leader of people leaders, WorkTango has been instrumental in keeping me aligned with each of my direct reports and the important things going on within each of their teams. Embracing real-time communication is one of our core values, and WorkTango allows us to do just that while also providing actionable insights and historical context necessary to coach our employees to drive results.

Cheryl
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The team at WorkTango was responsive and collaborative. Fantastic customer experience!

Avaliado em 05/05/2017

Vantagens

The product is easy to use, intuitive, gives visibility into metrics of engagement. It was easy to pull reports and analyze the data quickly.

Desvantagens

It's a very new product so there are things that are still being implemented that will really help with adoption. I am excited to see where the product evolves to.

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Our experience with WorkTango has been awesome! Amazing customer support.

Avaliado em 29/06/2018

Vantagens

Ease of use and the ability to slice and dice the data in numerous ways in order to drive useful information for the business.

Desvantagens

Nothing! We found the software to be very intuitive, and were very pleased with the reporting functions.