Business management for SMBs

4.6/5 (43 avaliações)
Kimber S.

Superior Customer Care

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My absolute favorite part is anytime I have an issue, big or small, I simply call the number on the screen and someone answers- or immediately gets back to me. They are always able to fix issue from there end. The customer care/service is so far above and beyond anything I've ever experienced that I would use this system for no other reason. Seriously. There is no automated system. It's a real person who actually talks to me and solves my problem usually within minutes but never more than one business day-which includes weekends! It's amazing.

Vantagens

I didn't have to set it up myself. My background is not business. I can't imagine how overwhelming it would have been to create POS system. Wylie made it so simple to start up our business and allow me to take care of my clients and focus on them instead of spending hours trying to figure out how to track inventory.

Desvantagens

I did not know how to interpret some of the data this program could generate. Had I understood it, I could have used it to improve how I reordered product. Also, originally, it was hard to edit products out of the system.

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi Kimber, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie!
We're glad you like our product!
Keep in mind that if your help videos and documents aren't enough, you can not only call, text or email, but you can schedule a Q&A/training session any time.

Setor: Administração pública
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Wylie Business System Review

Avaliado em 06/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Wylie systems maintains effective client profiles and records. We are able to research and create client plans based on data collected for purchasing behaviors, attendance and diet performance

Vantagens

This system was easy to use and coordinates well with the Ideal Protein business. The letters and communication feature is nice and allows the opportunity to save templates for fast and easy correspondence. The calendar is very good and easy to use. I especially appreciate the notification element incorporated on the customer side to keep clients informed about their appointments. The service is exceptional. Questions were answered timely and any problems with the system were handled quickly.

Desvantagens

The inventory system is lacking features and functions to make it easy to view available stock and effectively prepare business orders. The process is too segmented and is not efficient when trying to create reports and determine business needs.

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi, and thank you for your time!
I'm glad you like the system!
Please phone, email or text us with what you would like to see changed in the Inventory section.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Pauline J.

Ideal Protein Clinics

Avaliado em 05/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

They have been fantastic! Listen to suggestions and slowly look for ways to incorporate many of them. They have grown and adapted a lot the past two years to better serve their clients.

Vantagens

This software offers all of the systems needed for me to run my business efficiently. I know many other offices that use several systems that are all offered in this one. The schedule, before and after pictures, provider communication, tasks, notes and place to save documents. LOVE!

Desvantagens

I don't dislike this product however wish it get the option to allow clients to make and change their appointment web-based on their own and wish that with several services scheduled, they didn't overlap on the calendar.

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi Pauline, thanks for taking the time to evaluate our software!
We're thrilled that you like the all-in-one aspect of our product and the fact that we're continually improving it.
We have plans to add online booking and intend to start that work in the fall.

Traduzir com Google

Overall Review

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

At this time we only use the schedule due to not being very happy with the rest of it. We may eventually stop that when we find another scheduling program.

Vantagens

Scheduling program is very useful. I especially like the reminders sent to clients. This part of the POS system is why we stay.

Desvantagens

We have experienced problems with the inventory section. We need a more comprehensive inventory program and had to purchase another system for this. So we no longer use the inventory. I also did not like the email section. There were no choices for designing emails with different fonts, sizes, bold, italics & colors. I used it very little and eventually stopped because I could design attractive emails in Outlook. I was hoping to use it for newsletters but because of the lack of design functions I use Outlook instead.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Sheila P.
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Why Wylie Business System

Avaliado em 01/08/2018

Vantagens

I like that it fully covers all of my inventory, wether it is Ideal Protein or other supplements that I sell. I can keep track of sales, inventory, margins, invoices, and accounting in one place for my business. I can also use the scheduling calendar to keep track of changed appointments and cancellations. It is a one stop shop to track and analyze my business.

I love that I can contact Wylie and receive a quick response and explanation to any questions or issues. They are always listening and improving their service to meet our needs.

Desvantagens

I have not had any other software like it to compare it with.

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi Sheila, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie!
We're glad you love it. We will work hard to make sure it continues to meet your needs!

Maria M.

Point of Sale

Avaliado em 02/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Wylie Systems has created a program that allows users so many options - all in one. I am able to accurately track inventory, sales, sales tax, process payments or returns easily. I love the feature to communicate with customers too-whether scheduling weekly visits, or sending emails to certain groups without much effort. I do wish the customer had access to the schedule to change their own appointment if necessary, and I believe that feature may be coming. I don't think I even utilize all that the system can do for me! Customer support has been incredibly responsive. I would definitely recommend Wylie Systems as a preferred vendor and a valuable investment for your business.

Vantagens

The sales process and inventory management are so efficient as well as communication with customers

Desvantagens

Wish the client had ability to change their appointment if necessary

Debra C.

It's all in one place!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Increased control over inventory and increased organization of client data.

Vantagens

I like the fact that it serves two sides of my business, inventory control and management of client information. But I have to say that what I like most is the fact that a person answers the phone every time I call. Everyone I have talked to has been quick about solving my problem and very courteous. They are always looking to improve the product, letting me know when improvements are expected and listening to what improvements would make it easier for me. I am not bombarded with emails. Great company.

Desvantagens

It times out and frequent sign-ins are necessary during the day.

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi Debra, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie!
We're glad you like our product!
We're sorry that it times out when there is no activity, but as you probably know, that is a HIPAA requirement to protect patient information.

Kristen W.

Wylie Business system

Avaliado em 02/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been great. Will is amazing and his response time is fabulous! I love the program and I love the customer support!

Vantagens

I love all of the reports that I can generate in the system. I love that I can send forms to the doctor's that are already created for me. It is very easy to use overall.

Desvantagens

That sometimes finding the info I want is a little difficult to locate. I know it is there but figuring out which report will get me the results I need can by a little frustrating, if it is something that I don't look for very often.

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi Kristen, thanks for the great review!
We do have a LOT of reports in the system, there might be a way to change the way they are organized to better meet your needs. We'll keep on making it better!

Deidre D.

POS Review

Avaliado em 08/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Wylie has helped me with ordering product and managing shipment.

Vantagens

I like that it has multiple features like the scheduler.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a faster way to create a new client. I don't like having to enter them into one area and then schedule in another.
I would also like if the scheduling tool allowed for bi-weekly appointments and once a month appointments.

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi Deidre, thanks for your time!
We're glad you like the many integrated features of Wylie.
It looks like you aren't aware of how to create recurring appointments (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly etc.) - you just need to click the recurring appointment box when creating your appointment - please call, text or email if you need help.

Will

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Cathy N.
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Vantagens

Use the Wylie system daily to track and maintain inventory, store biometrics, communicate with physicians, get reports. The leads panel is good for organizing and keeping track of potential customers to follow up. I recommend this system to several clinics I work with because it is easy to use and captures data pertinent to our business. The support is excellent. Anytime I have a question or need assistance, I can get in touch with someone.

Desvantagens

So far haven't run into a situation where it doesn't support our needs.

Kimberly P.

My experience with Wylie Business System

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The Wylie Business System has made daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales monitoring extremely simple and very easy. I can access virtually any necessary information with just a few clicks of the mouse. Can't imagine running my business without it.

Vantagens

Easy to use system, NO bugs, Great customer support when necessary, dependable

Desvantagens

The color of the home page and the font (thinner than I'd like)
Those are the only negatives I can think of!

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi Kimberly, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie!
We're glad your enjoying the system, we will work hard to make sure it continues to meet your needs!

Ashley M.
Setor: Consultório médico
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Great business software!

Avaliado em 09/10/2018

Vantagens

Easy to use and teach; different colors for different providers appts; lots of tools for keeping up with purchases and inventory; predictive purchase helper for what has been sold/popular items

Desvantagens

Would add more quick buttons; option to post a payment over the amount without automatically applying a cash-back transaction to edit and remove; email reminders come from the provider of the appt, not the person who scheduled the appt.

HI Ashley,

Were glad you like our system!!

Thank you for the feedback. Please see the scheduler page in the setup section for more options on email reminders. Please send me an email with more information on what you mean regarding cash-back transactions - [email protected]

Bonnie H.
Traduzir com Google

Fan of Wylie Business System!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Wylie Business System has provided features for me that I didn't even know existed and made my business life easier. Responsiveness on the part of the company has been amazing. I have called outside of business hours, I have asked questions (because I am not very technologically savvy), both via email and phone, and always received a solution oriented response in a very timely manner.

Vantagens

The service, the functionality and how the company is constantly listening to their customers and adding helpful features.

Desvantagens

That the main company I work with didn't come up with this software!

Laurie O.
Setor: Engenharia civil

Excellent Service

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience has been great. I have always received prompt attention to any issues I have had which have been very mimimal. The cost vs service is unbeatable.

Vantagens

The ease of learning and the tutorials that are readily available

Desvantagens

The ability to store documents in larger quantities is the only downside I have had.

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi Laurie, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie!
We're glad you like our system!
Please let us know what problem you are having when trying to store large document quantities, that shouldn't be a problem.

Estelle S.

Happy with this POS.

Avaliado em 13/11/2018

Vantagens

Nicely keeps track of inventory. Easy sales and returns.

Desvantagens

Doesn't not work when offline. If we are having internet issues we are out of luck.

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi Estelle, Glad you like Wylie! There is an offline mode in Wylie (see the setup section) - that being said, if you keep patient data on your local computer, then you need to be concerned with HIPAA compliance on that device. We take care of the security of patient data on your behalf in the cloud. For instance, all patient data is encrypted in the cloud when 'at rest'.

Pam Z.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzir com Google

POS System for sales and inventory tracking

Avaliado em 23/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The system is user friendly and can track sales by product, employee,profit margin and much more. Very helpful aid for forecasting orders and tracking inventory. Support is always available and very helpful with easy to understand explanations.

Vantagens

You can use this program for just the basic sales and invoices with no training or as management use the more advanced features which are equally easy to learn and use.

No issues

Jihn S.
Traduzir com Google

Great for my health center

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For my small business. I can operate effectively with the information I need. And I don't have to invest in Quick books.

Vantagens

It is easy to learn, easy to use. Fully integrated with our supplier's info.

Desvantagens

Would like a little more info included on sales summary. I am told it is coming, but isn't here yet.

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi John, thanks for taking the time to do a review on Wylie!
Glad you like the system!
We will continue to improve the system to meet your needs.

Lori G.
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
Traduzir com Google

Great POS system, awesome customer support.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 05/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using Wylie for about six months, while there have been some bugs to work out, the customer support has been the best I've ever experienced and issues are solved immediately. They are constantly adding new features and listening to what their client's needs are. I don't think I have ever waited more than 10 minutes for a problem to be solved, even if it wasn't a problem on their end. - ALWAYS answers the phone.

Vantagens

Ease of use. The different reports that are available. There are lots of filters so you can narrow down what you are looking for.

Desvantagens

There aren't really any issues that I have come across. There are a few things, like credit/returns that I have problems with, but that a feature we don't need to use often, so it is more of remembering the steps more than a problem with the software.

Sheri Z.

Love Wylie!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Love Wylie! Very easy to learn and use. Customer service is awesome. My workflow has improved since I implemented Wylie!

Vantagens

What I love most about this software is the ease of use and all of the functionality including my POS and schedule are all combined. I also love that it's in the cloud so I can access it anywhere.The reporting is amazing. I'm sure there are functions that I don't even know I have yet as I am fairly new to the software.

Desvantagens

There are always improvements that can be made but team at Wylie is always open to hear suggestions!

Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários

Feedback

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall the software is a good value and they are contently trying to improve the product. Just like any other platform out there, there are some good things and things that could be improved. Good value though.

Vantagens

The amount of features and ability to ad additional users and employees is good. Text and email reminders are very helpful and there are good additional features.

Desvantagens

The scheduler is not very good and can use some improvements. It could be easier to have quick access and the ability to edit future appointments for clients.

Thanks for the feedback!

It would be good to know what you don't like about the scheduler. In general our customers tell us they like it...we will continue to improve it though, based on feedback we receive.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Matt A.
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários

A great choice

Avaliado em 29/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The system works great. Or tracks my inventory, runs my POS, as no keeps track of everything for me.

Vantagens

It is comprehensive, but still always improving.

Desvantagens

Nothing, I feel like the software does everything I need.

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Thanks for the feedback Matt!

Glad your happy with everything...we'll make sure we don't mess with how the system works/how you navigate, as we continually add new features.

Jennifer G.

Pleased overall

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I would recommend to others, the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Vantagens

We have rarely had any issues with the software. And any issue we have had was quickly resolved.

Desvantagens

Trying to get through when there was an issue, only once, took a day and half!!!

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to review Wylie!
We are glad we are happy with the system, but sorry that you didn't get a quick response to your request for help. We will do what is necessary to make sure that doesn't happen again! Keep in mid you can also text or call for help.

Will

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Dylan W.

Great System!

Avaliado em 31/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been great. No problems at all. My concern is that Ideal Smart will be taking over the Wylie System and I have a feeling that's going to be chaotic. In my opinion, the Ideal Smart features need to be implemented into the Wylie System

Processing Transactions, Customer Information Section, Easy to use

Desvantagens

Not being able to give someone a credit.

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi Dylan, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie!
You actually can credit someone's account, see document 14 in your help section, it gives three examples...or give us a call, text or email.

Ronald W.
Setor: Consultório médico

Cant Imagine Doing Without It

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Fantastic. They are always quick to respond.

Vantagens

Easy to use and fast. Makes check in and out very quick

Desvantagens

Some of the navigation is cumbersome but its really just a minor thing

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback Ron!
We're glad you like it!
Please let us know any ideas you have to make it better.

Jena S.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

So much better

Avaliado em 02/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Wylie has helped me stay in communication with my clients better and I am experiencing a better retention and success rate.

Vantagens

I like that we are able to merge several different applications into one program. Makes my life so much easier so that I can work with my clients and not focus on paperwork.

Desvantagens

Can't think of anything right now. Happy Customer...

Resposta do Wylie Systems

Hi Jena, thanks for taking the time to review Wylie!
We're glad you like the all-in-one nature of the system!