AssessTEAM

Software de avaliação de desempenho de funcionários.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

128 avaliações

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Provides continuous feedback to improve employee performance and productivity.

Avaliado em 04/08/2018

Vantagens

The simplicity and ease with which we can operate this tool is really amazing. The fact that it’s cloud based also just adds to its accessibility. Performance data can be easily generated and understood as they are presented in graphs sheets which are well-organized.
Being able to provide continuous feedback to our employees is essential for us to help them in their career growth and development. Assessing employee performance based on a combination of self-evaluation, peer, customer and other significant factors allows us to also make better decisions in terms of promotions and compensation.

Desvantagens

The mobile app has limited functionality, so I think definitely needs to be addressed. Other than that, we haven’t had any issue that the AssessTEAM wasn’t able to resolve. It’s easy to reach out to them for, and their response is always warm and friendly.

Maria
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Steadily on it's way to becoming a top-tier product

Avaliado em 10/08/2020

I think the product has great potential if the UX and setup is cleaned up a bit. It'll work for our company at the moment due to its price point, but we might upgrade to another platform (potentially CultureAmp) once our team and our budget grows.

Vantagens

The level of customization for reviews and goal setting.

Desvantagens

The UX design and the multiple steps required to setup a simple review. It has taken me more time than anticipated to customize the platform for my company and I've run into multiple roadblocks that I had to solve along the way.

Julian
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Teracode Review

Avaliado em 26/07/2022

We use the app to keep our Result Areas, send the evaluation forms to the people involved, and compare results.

Vantagens

I like it's easy to use.
I like templates.
I like the Result Area management.
I like the exporting feature for reviews and how to compare them.

Desvantagens

Ad-Hoc reviews should use a description by default for everyone.
Templates are a good idea but it doesn't fit quite well with how our company works and the dynamic for team changes.

Silas
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A KPI management system that focuses on the quintessential nature of a successful business

Avaliado em 08/05/2020

Not only is AssessTeam is particularly easy to use, but its lists of KPIs linked together in the Results area are critical to the successful running of my business. By implementing this system to monitor employee performance, I can keep a handle on the progress of all the current projects and deal with any employee issues that arise before they cause a problem.

Vantagens

The work-from-home KPIs are superb. It allows me to keep track of my staff’s progress, especially when working from home. One unintended benefit is that I can monitor my employee’s physical and mental health and wellbeing via these KPIs. There is no doubt that these tough times are starting to affect everyone. Thus, if I can help improve employee quality of life, then it’s a win-win both for the employee and the business.

Desvantagens

There are a few niggles with the software. However, the customer support team is incredibly willing to step in and resolve these niggles. Small issues are “situation normal” with any software package. However, what makes AssessTeam different, it is the customer service staff and their willingness to go the extra mile to resolve these issues.

Avaliador Verificado

Employee Reviews and Goal Setting KPI's Help Us

Avaliado em 18/01/2022

Overall, AssessTEAM has been a great addition to our processes and helps hold the team accountable.

Vantagens

I like how we can set KPI's for any department and check in regularly. This helps automate things so we aren't forgetting or failing to follow up. We can track these goals daily, weekly, monthly, or however we want. Very cool software.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I can see so far is that the performance review feature doesn't have a calendar view that ties into our work calendar. It would be nice if I could see my scheduled employee reviews on my calendar so I can prepare for them, and have a more formal process.

Jiffy
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Feedback

Avaliado em 20/05/2022

Very Good

Vantagens

Customer Service and quick response that i get from Rajat Mathur. Ease of use of the system

Desvantagens

More features can be added. Very limited option of flexibility

Denise
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

McGill, Power, Bell & Associates Review (Denise Semrad)

Avaliado em 16/06/2022

The use of AssessTeam for our annual performance review process has streamlined our process and added efficiencies for all of the staff.

Vantagens

The product is easy to use and offers many functions that, unfortunately, we don't use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always very responsive with support and provides easy to understand instructions and advice.

Desvantagens

Some of the terminology is a little confusing but once you use the software, you become accustomed to it. I think our challenge is that we only use it once a year.

Peter
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

Performance evaluation, annual and 90 day

Avaliado em 21/11/2022

It automates what used to be a manual system for me.The support I receive from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is OUTSTANDING.Every year when we roll out the annual PE I contact him and he makes sure everything is set up perfectly.He provides me with vital customer support, can't do it without him!

Vantagens

Customization. It can do just about anything they way you want it.

Desvantagens

You have to have a good understanding of how the system works to optimize it.

Pamela
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great Performance Management Tool for our small non profit organization.

Avaliado em 25/05/2022

The support staff at AssessTeam is amazing. The system seemed so daunting when I was trying to navigate it at first but am feeling much better about my knowledge of it after the support staff assisted me.

Vantagens

The tool is perfect for our small organization and as Executive Director as well as playing an HR role the ease of its use (with the amazing support from your staff from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]).

Desvantagens

Have nothing to say about this as the tool is perfect for us.

Tina
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Always Great Customer Service

Avaliado em 22/09/2022

Always great customer service to support our use of this system.

Vantagens

The features are easy for our team to use in the field and with Ipads to complete perormance reviews.

Nothing at this time.

Scott
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very easy to work with and great price.

Avaliado em 19/08/2020

So far, I am very happy with the AssessTeams product. We will be going through our first set of Performance Reviews very soon and will share more then.

Vantagens

Once we worked through the basic functions, it was very easy to use. The agents made themselves available to assist and answer questions.

Desvantagens

It's a little slow going from screen to screen but for the price I can live with that as it really didn't make a difference to me.

Catherine
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Flexible and Easy to Use

Avaliado em 07/06/2021

We are benefiting from the opportunity to formalize our evaluation process and provide regular feedback to our team. Evaluations that are automatically generated are helping us stay on today of 30/60/90 day reviews.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and customize. We are an educational facility and, while we have benefited from some of the available templates, we have been able to thoroughly customize the software to meet our needs.

Desvantagens

Our organizational set up appears to be somewhat unique as we have managers supervising multiple teams and staff filling roles on multiple teams. We are unable to assign staff to multiple teams which is impacting our ability to analyze team performance.

Jonathan
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great performance mgt software, easy to use

Avaliado em 24/03/2022

Great working with the AssessTeam team

Vantagens

Easy to use, easy to set up - the tool has many ways to customise almost every aspect to make it align to our organisational approach to performance management.

Desvantagens

A tool to upload ad-hoc (project) evaluations on mass could be helpful

Randy
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple to use and easy to rollout

Avaliado em 01/08/2016

It took us a total of 3 days to rollout the system for 16 employees. The KRA database was very useful to build a foundation of our evaluation plan and the simple import routines got our employees setup quickly. Very little help was needed unlike the other systems I have tried , never saw a video or needed help

simplicity
cloud usage
speed
kra / kpi library

Desvantagens

the mobile apps do not allow for all features in the backend, only a very small subset

Tracye
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

Implementation Success

Avaliado em 06/01/2021

The implementation team worked very closely with our contact from AssessTeam, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This relationship was critical to our company in making a decision to go with AssessTeam. We have not had the support needed in the past with other companies and decided NOT to move forward with those companies.

Vantagens

The head of IT referred me to AssessTEAM. From the first point of contact, all my questions were answered and I realized that this is a company we could work with. The review of the product was excellent, it was easy to navigate once we implemented the trial and the customer support was above and beyond any company that we had approached.

Desvantagens

Since I was part of the implementation team and selection of the system, I was able to test the system easily. My team members did not have as much time to spend as I did. As such, I would like to have had a training manual for reference.

Kristen
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

Building a Performance Review process from scratch

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

The best part of AssessTeam is the support I received while setting this up for my company. I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] met with me at least 10 separate times via Google Meet to help me decide how I needed to set this up to best suit our needs. He has been SO patient (and kind) with me & did a lot of the set up on his end after explaining what I wanted to happen. He truly went above & beyond and I'm so thankful as we are in the middle of our first review & I'm getting great feedback from the team! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Vantagens

The ability to customize the process to exactly what we need, having continued support from the AssessTeam (specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) & a very clean/simple aesthetic.

Desvantagens

The process of setting things up isn't super intuitive for a non-technical person, but luckily they had excellent customer support!

Resposta do AssessTEAM Traduzir para o Português

Great working with you Kristen, we really appreciate your inputs on the interface and we are in the process of working on the pain points you raised.

dimitris
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

Great job

Avaliado em 15/06/2021

Vantagens

The price and the ease of use with the app

Desvantagens

Its a little hard to figure out how the category questions work. But after that, everything is good!

Yu
  • Setor: Jogos de computador

AssessTeam

Avaliado em 24/06/2019

Good but if you can let customer to customize more, that might be better

Vantagens

easy, very fast customer service. If it wasn't the rep, i dont think i was implementing the system.

Desvantagens

still have lots to improve, and many things i did not know in the first place, and i have to ask the rep to make changes

Resposta do AssessTEAM Traduzir para o Português

Thanks Yu, Its been a pleasure working with you.

Matthew

Fit for purpose

Avaliado em 25/06/2020

Great product and a good price

Vantagens

The software was easy to deploy and customise to meet my business needs.

Desvantagens

Creating new results areas is a slightly long winded and no formatting options

Resposta do AssessTEAM Traduzir para o Português

Thank you Matthew, its been a pleasure working with you to build a performance management methodology for KMML communications ltd

Danny
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

AssessTeam Review

Avaliado em 01/09/2021

Vantagens

The thing that I liked about this software is that it is easy to access an employees' evaluations, information, and etc. Its super easy to use.

Desvantagens

I have no issues with the software. Everything works great and smoothly.

Courtney

Great for the price

Avaliado em 24/06/2019

Being able to measure performance with data is a new concept for our team, but one we're really excited about using AssessTeam for, to be able to make calculated and unbiased decisions.

Vantagens

The price is awesome. For just starting to measure performance of our team, it's a great place to start. The reports section is also really helpful and easy to interpret

Desvantagens

Confusing to learn. Also not an option to submit a survey completely anonymously. They should at least have the option to, for things like true 360 degree reviews.

Resposta do AssessTEAM Traduzir para o Português

Thanks Courtney, its been a pleasure working with you.

Andy
  • Setor: Construção

Great Value!

Avaliado em 06/01/2021

This software is very basic and simple, which comes at a lot lower cost! This was exactly what we were looking for. Many other softwares out on the market come with many different complex features but those come at a high cost and we didn't want those features at this time anyway. AssessTeam was exactly what our team was looking for.

Vantagens

I like the simplicity of the software. There are other options out there that have more features but make it more complicated to administer and use.

Desvantagens

I haven't used the software enough to make a statement of what I do not like about it yet.

Dana
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Template Assistance

Avaliado em 11/10/2022

Best thing is the customer support - Rajat Mathus is always so helpful and quick to respond when needed.

Vantagens

The system is pretty easy to use and navigate

Desvantagens

The system could be a little more user friendly -

Jessica

Performance Reviews

Avaliado em 19/05/2022

Overall my experience has been good. Rajat has been so very helpful.

Vantagens

Price is great, deployment was fast and easy, the continued support has been really amazing.

Desvantagens

That there isn't an email alert that goes out once the manager's assessment is completed.
It can be better in intuitively being able to create a new review.
There should be a step in between a manager's completion of a review so HR can review before it is deemed completed. HR should be able to kick it back for corrections.

Dan
  • Setor: Filantropia
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários

Great Performance Management Tool

Avaliado em 11/01/2023

Vantagens

It is inexpensive and easy to use as both an administrator and employee!

Desvantagens

n/a our company downsized substantially so the tool was unneeded.