NordVPN

Serviço VPN de segurança na nuvem

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

850 avaliações

Caio C.
  • Industry: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Games sem lag e proteção vpn

Avaliado em 05/11/2021

Utilizo para games, melhorou muito ping e latência de redes e vpn com ótima proteção de rede

Vantagens

Muito bom para diminuir ping e latência de redes, fácil e seguro para utilizar, recomendados para ultilizar em games.

Desvantagens

Valor mais acessível para Brasil e tradução melhorada.

Prince J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The Most Secure and Fast VPN service.

Avaliado em 07/01/2022

Vantagens

NordVPN has numerous servers around the world which make their VPN reach high levels of speed. They have the best live support and their network security is top-notch. their pricing compared to other VPN services is better.

Desvantagens

User experience during authentication is not very great. I have not detected any flaws in their service, except making their apps available in more languages

Pascal P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Nord is the VPN you need!

Avaliado em 22/11/2021

NordVPN has really been helpful. It has also helped me secure my information while browsing the internet.

Vantagens

What I like most about NordVPN is that it is fast and safe when compared to other VPNs which could sometimes be really slow and frustrating.

Desvantagens

What is dislike most about NordVPN is their customer service which takes a life time to respond. Also, I wish I can use it on multiple devices.

Eitan E.
  • Industry: Pesquisa de mercado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

It's really slow, But easy to use

Avaliado em 03/12/2021

Vantagens

NordVPN is very easy to use with its simple interface. It also has very friendly customer service. They are always ready to help you out. It gives you access to more than 5000 servers.

Desvantagens

I'm frustrated with how slow the connection is. I've been a member of NordVPN for a very long time now and it has been frustrating. I've tried connecting on different devices and it is no different.

IPVanish
  • Industry: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The online security you need.

Avaliado em 02/11/2021

Internet security is a big deal in this day and age, more especially for those of us who work remotely and spend the majority of our day online. Nord gives me peace of mind knowing my PC and web surfing are secure.

Vantagens

It is very safe and very fast. Other VPNs I have used were very slow or created an unbearable lag.

Desvantagens

I wish I could connect more devices. Other VPNs offer unlimited connections.

Alexander K.
  • Industry: Clínica de saúde mental
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Nord vpn: Privacy you can depend on

Avaliado em 17/12/2021

Easy to set up, I always remember to turn it in (which was a big problem with my previous con software). Is designed so that no matter how computer illiterate you are you can successfully operate this program. Also, the customer support was amazing!!!!

Vantagens

I don’t have to have the government or other websites track me all the time, anytime I’m online!

Desvantagens

I’m terms of the price it could have been a bit cheaper but it is still overall a good value for the money

• Industry: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

NordVPN for a Engineering Student

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Overall this is one of the best designed software which I ever use. User interface is very easy to get familiar. The functionality of the software is outstanding and it was able to fulfil my every requirements which I expected from the VPN service. I highly recommend this and you can try the trial version first if you want. But I recommend to buy the pro version and you will not regret with it.

Vantagens

When I was doing my final year research, I had to access some websites and software which not available to my region. Therefore I had to find out a reliable and secure VPN service. There are lot of free VPN service apps are available in the internet. But most of them are scams and unsecure platforms. Those use to expose over valuable personal data to the other parties and most of the time end up with get hacking the users. Therefor choosing a proper VPN application is not an easy task. I ask from lot of VPN users about their experiences in those kind of applications. Finally I decided to buy the NordVPN with many recommendations. Firstly It able to fulfil my main requirement with 100% satisfaction. It has many VPN regions to select and it was very helpful to me. When considering security, many of my friend share with me their bad experience of the free VPN applications and luckily I wasn't face any kind of that bad experiences with the NodeVPN. I think that's the best experience which I can give about the security of the application. I highly recommend this supplication to any one who searching secure and reliable VPN service to expand their accessibility.

Desvantagens

This is well developed reliable soft wear in the market to get unlimited VPN service just for few price. Therefor I haven't any cons in this application. It was able to fulfil my every requirement with 100% satisfaction. I have good confident about it reliability and the security. The application is very easy to get use with it

Manuel D.
  • Industry: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Affordable, doesthe job, most of the time

Avaliado em 31/12/2021

Vantagens

It is really easy to implement due to the extensions and software, the kill switch works amazing and has a lot of server to choose from, the speed is good

Desvantagens

Upload speed is awful, sometimes works good but the rest is sometimes impossible, not a big issue for web browsing but uploading files to the cloud can freeze for long periods of time (hours) having you to reset your connection

Price
Stacy-ann B.
  • Industry: Gestão da educação
  • Company size: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

An efficient and secure VPN

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

NordVPN is a very secure and efficient VPN that I absolutely love. The VPN helps me to surf the internet safely since it hides my IP address and prevents cyber-criminals from gaining unauthorized access to my personal information. Moreover, the VPN does not store any of my data such as IP addresses or bandwidth usage. Therefore, NordVPN is a software that I can trust.

Vantagens

I like that I can safely surf the internet since the VPN hides my IP address. As a result, I am protected from cyber-criminals who may try to steal my personal information or sensitive company data at from my computer at work. Moreover, I like that NordVPN does not store my data such as traffic logs, bandwidth usage or IP addresses. Consequently, I feel very secure when I use this VPN, therefore, I have used this application at home and work. Lastly, NordVPN provides users with a myriad of servers to choose from, which is excellent.

Desvantagens

Sometimes NordVPN takes a while to connect to certain servers which can be a bit frustrating.

• Industry: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Dependability the way you'd expect

Avaliado em 07/12/2021

Overall NordVPN has been a great experience. I am especially impressed how fast connections are established. It only takes a second or so to connect to a server or switch to a new one. Once connected NordVP seems to just work.

Vantagens

Like many VPN apps I have used in the last years NordVPN was easy to install, set up and use. There are many servers in lots of countries to chose from and the connection is established fast.

Desvantagens

On the Mac I realized sometimes (I think after the Mac has been asleep) the VPN connection is interrupted, meaning you do need to double check from time to time if you are still connected if you are planning to use the VPN tunnel at all times.

Wishwa P.
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Best Worthy VPN

Avaliado em 19/11/2021

I am Using NordVPN mostly to use streaming services and that requires a good connection. It has never disappointed me so far

Vantagens

Most VPN I have used so far, seems laggy, with issues with bandwidth and disconnecting regularly. But when I moved to NordVPN it was great in all aspects. connection speed is high and stable as well.

Desvantagens

So far I haven't come across anything that made me concerned.

Vasilis S.
  • Industry: Desenvolvimento de programas

An affordable VPN

Avaliado em 08/08/2021

It's an excellent VPN and is honest for its price.

Vantagens

Friendly interface, Kill Switch (it cuts internet when not connected to VPN), 5500 servers worldwide, works in desktop and mobile.
NordVPN has a very competitive price and frequent updates.
You'll have split tunneling, which means you can optionally choose which apps use VPN-protected connections.
Onion over VPN for enhanced privacy and anonymity - that goes slow, of course, but onion goes slow by its structure.
Some less popular functions are still included, like custom DNS or invisibility on LAN, and there is an option there to block ads and malicious websites.
I didn't use that last one, but it might be tricky as it is unclear how it works, so I have it disabled.

Desvantagens

Russia is out. They have 5500 servers, as they say, but there is not even one in Russia.
Not everybody needs Russia; however, it's not there.
Sometimes it's not connecting automatically on computer startup. However, if you have the kill switch enabled, it's not connecting until you enable it manually, so you're protected.
2- The Split tunneling seems that doesn't work with all apps. For example, I tried to let the signal connect directly but can't. The same problem is with some other apps. But that might not be NordVPN's problem because some 'foxy' apps like WhatsApp are build to bypass VPN and connect directly.
3 - They had one server hacked for one month. Press was pointing that as a substantial significant deficiency BUT, that isn't a problem at all. First of all, it was just one server out of 5500 servers which is equal to nothing.
And - in the end, the majority of sites already have HTTPS, so what a hacker might see is, the IP [whatever] - is connected to [Amazon].
There is no sensitive information to be leaked.

Aleksandr S.
  • Company size: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great vpn packed in somewhat troubled software.

Avaliado em 23/04/2021

It is ok.
Reinstall it manually, write down the full set of packages it require for work (affect Win and mac only, mobile devices are fine to the best of my knowledge).
use their DNS as an alternative to public DNS and especially (!) to the dns provided by your network providers, they are always full of ads and unwanted redirects.
Take a look at their password manager. It is not quite clear why to use them instead of free keypass but who knows, may be this is what you are looking for.

Vantagens

A lot of endpoints across all the world.
Clients for Win, MacOs, iOS, Android.
Very intuitive and reach options, you may choose the tunnel type you want.
Number of supplement software: password manager, cloud encryption, secure dns.
As far as I noticed NordVPN goes very easy on the battery which is very important during the trips.
NordVPN team puts a lot of efforts into making the exit nodes "clean", i.e. - keep them out of black/block lists. It is not always possible, of course, but at least they keep things under control.
Quite a lot of documentations to set up nord vpn on most routers or smart devices.
Speed is overall very good, depending obviously on country and area, but still - NordVPN seems not to attempt to save money on providing mediocre service, they really invest in hardware and wires.
NordVPN withstand independent security checks and to the best of public knowledge they do not keep any records on user's activity. They were first to leave Russia which demand to keep records - that should mean something, right?

Desvantagens

Well, on a flip side - there are a number of issues with the software. First of all, it is not quite stable. While session being established last until you switch it off, the application itself may just stop to connect, out of nowhere. Reinstall may not help. Appears that NordVPN install some additional packages that should be reinstalled manually.
NordVPN software may literally kill your network connection after you disconnect from their service. It happens because it fails to restore the routes, reboot will help for casual customers while advanced may just restore the settings without reboot, but this is definitely not what you expect from "secure browsing".

Support - is mediocre. You may wait for answer forever, periodically decline one more suggest to reinstall. To me - there is no support at all, at least for personal users. Things might be different for corporate, though.
Software update on Apple device may fail with "unable to download" for weeks. Not sure how to fix that unless you are ready to install it manually downloading the package from their website.

Razões para escolher o NordVPN

TunnelBear has issues both with exit nodes set, their stability, speed and software.

Software anterior

TunnelBear
Kudakwashe N.
  • Company size: 11-50 funcionários

Digital world and privacy

Avaliado em 12/10/2020

With AES-256 level encryption you can be granted a peace of mind a sense your secure connection away from hackers and government agency's.

Vantagens

When comes to privacy they is a lot of VPN clients that will promise you the world in terms of encryption and data security. Its not easy to choose which one is the best vpn client but NordVPN is one of the top clients one can choose due to the fact that its much cheaper than most software on the market compared against to the features it comes with. What i really love the most its support of online media streaming services and you can easy also configure it on most mobile devices running iOS and Android but the no brainer when choosing NordVPN will be the ability to have at least 6 simultaneous connection hence increasing the speed drastically.

Desvantagens

NordVPN offers better discounts when you signup to a long term like for example 75% discount when you sin up for 3 years in advance, this can be bit tricky to some people because they wont want to commit to such a long period since the digital world is constantly changing. A vpn client that might be working today might end up not useful tomorrow.

Razões para mudar para o NordVPN

Its offers the top security and cheaper monthly prices than for example ExpressVPN which is the equal rival
Hayden C.
  • Industry: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Nord VPN: the MVP of VPNs

Avaliado em 17/06/2020

Vantagens

The pricing plans are a big draw with this product, you choose how long you want to commit, and the pricing for each plan is more than worth the quality of the product and service received. Also the support is top of the line, offering constant live chat and a ticketing system, that is eager to help, expedient, and professional. The breadth of servers to choose from is another major draw, and the ones I've tested, for things such as streaming Netflix from foreign countries, is surprisingly fast compared to NordVPN's colleagues, and especially free VPNs or even the VPN offered with quality virus protector's like Norton, which I has reviewed positively as well. Part of that is it's quick connect feature, which finds and connects you to the server with the fastest speeds available. But the long distance speeds are impressive at well, I've even heard of people's downloading speed INCREASING when connecting to far away countries. NordVPN...It is truly all it is chalked up to be.

Desvantagens

This is a product, one of those rare of it's ilk, that in comparison to it's colleague products I cannot find faults. It did everything I wanted it to in spades, and then some. It excels in every department and was development with the tenderest of care. Place trust in it's unanimous praise, and if you do experience issues, know that they will be there to quickly offer assistance any time of the day. Granted, I'm saying all this but am currently running a free trial, however I am very likely to be purchasing a long-term plan, and encourage you to do the same.

Mark G.
  • Industry: Design gráfico

NordVPN user for 3+ Years both Professionally and Personally

Avaliado em 26/03/2020

Now having used NordVPN for the last 3+ years I can honestly say that we are very happy with our purchase and will continue to use NordVPN in the future. The ease-of-use has improved over the years and made using this VPN pretty quick and convenient. An added bonus over the years has been their increase of servers in countries which has helped us interact much easier with our clients.

Finally on the home front, my wife and children use NordVPN on a daily basis and having become quite proficient with it. Actually have a few neighbors using it too. My wife who is not particularly computer savvy is completely happy using Nord every day while she is on the Internet. One of the reasons I am writing this has to do with the fact that our subscription to Norton renews in June and we were just having a discussion about the VPN last week as I asked if she wanted me to look at other options. Both she and my children agree we should continue using Norton for our home VPN service

Vantagens

Our company has been using NordVPN going on four years now. I also have been using NordVPN for my personal use at home. Prior to using Nord we had used two or three other VPNs at our company over the years with varying degrees of success.

Before we decided on NordVPN four years ago we actually tested four different VPNs at the same time for 30 days before deciding on Nord. I don’t remember all of the reasons for picking Nord but all four VPNs stated they offered nearly the same features and functionality. I do remember how consistent NordVPN’s speeds were between servers. Also their customer support was crucial in getting our business.

Our company has high bandwidth usage on a daily basis and we have had very few problems with our VPN. As Nord has incorporated new features into their platform we have had almost seamless transitions with the product.

Desvantagens

As far as customer service goes I would like to say that we had some customer service blips in 2018 due to new employees on our part but these were quickly addressed and resolved and customer service has been great since then.

Fred Y.
  • Industry: Construção

Simple, Effective & Private

Avaliado em 10/02/2020

My experience with NORD extends over several years. This software provides my business the ability to perform online purchases and sensitive financial transactions with little concern of compromise

Vantagens

This software has about everything a legitimate user could ask for:

1) Optimized Connections = Super Fast Internet Speed, not like other VPN's that will turtle-step you thru your online activity
2) Automatic Connection to the server/country/region you choose
3) Automatic Internet Cut-off if you lose the secure connection
4) An enhanced Cyber Security feature for online security
5) Options for routing thru multiple servers for enhanced obfuscation
6) You can hide your IP on a LAN, making your system invisible (careful this will shut down wireless printing as your system will not be recognized by the printer)
7) Tons of locations/countries/servers to choose from
8) A Panama based company outside the direct control of the US despite it being a territory of the US so records and harder to get.
9) Their servers only operate on RAM meaning there is no information of your online activity being stored.
10) Support is quick to respond when needed
10) Best Value on the market
11) Designate/Customize your own DNS
12) AND for those in Restricted locations- Yes NORD will get you thru on Obfuscated Servers

I have used other VPN's including (never recommend) free ones. NordVPN has the simplest VPN Software Dashboard (GUI) to use, requiring little to no expertise at all. Their Manual is small and well composed; made for people without much knowledge of VPN's. As a background service it requires little resources on the CPU and its overall speed is unmatched.

Desvantagens

As I am a legitimate user, I have little complaints about this software. It is plainly used to provide more secure connections for banking, email & online purchasing.

Dmytro S.

Why I choose NordVPN

Avaliado em 16/07/2019

I do work online (web developer) so I need a high level of security and constant protection on all my devices (phones, tablet, laptop). I also travel a lot, and I have had some negative experience with fraudulent Wi-Fi access points at the airport. I lost some money at the time, but NordVPN took care of this now and never again had such problems. The company has a good reputation and gives the best monetary results.

Vantagens

I work online, so VPN is a necessary tool. I have used and compared many, but my choice is Nord VPN, because:
1. Connection speed is higher. No other VPN provider could achieve the same results.
2. Fast support that wants to help, unlike some others VPN providers. Support for NordVPN solved all my problems quickly
3. A simple and convenient interface on mobile and desktop and OS that I use (Windows, Android, iOS)
4. Great price if you go for a long-term deal.

Desvantagens

The speed of Netflix was not very high, but when I talked to customer support, they told me which VPN server would work for me, and that helped.

HMA

Razões para escolher o NordVPN

HMA has terrible support that cannot solve even small problems. The VPN connection may disappear and you will not even notice it. The speed on the servers I need to use in (HMA and VyprVPN) is slower.

Software anterior

HMA

Razões para mudar para o NordVPN

I used all of them and made my own test to check which one would give me the best overall results (speed, number of devices used, simple settings, reputation). NordVPN showed the best results.
Sébastien L.
  • Company size: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The VPN service that's featured everywhere and for good reason!

Avaliado em 13/02/2019

This software has been consistently reliable for my personal use and saved me various times. Once, because of an issue with the cable company, we couldn't watch the Olympics, so we resorted to watch an online stream without any hassle by connecting through another country.

Another time, I realized I wasn't getting a fair price when watching the price multiple times for a flight ticket, so I went with NordVPN and compared from different parts of the world to get a better deal.

It also happened more than once that I would want to display a website in English, but because of my current location, some websites decide to force the display in that local language. NordVPN was an easy fix in that case as you can choose to appear from almost anywhere in the world!

Vantagens

This is a reliable and affordable service. It logs nothing about your activity and allows up to 6 devices to be connected at the same time, which is handy to secure both home and work devices. They have servers in many countries (61 at this time), it can connect with the onion protocol, it is very secure (with AES-256 and double VPN), it can be configured with OpenVPN, it works great with P2P applications, it supports many different platforms (both desktops and mobile), the customer service is quick and efficient. It is frankly easy to set up (I have tried on Mac, Linux, Android and iOS without any issue). They even explain everything transparently in their FAQ and they have clear instructions on how to set the service on practically all types of devices that support VPN.

Desvantagens

There really isn't much to criticize about NordVPN. I did notice that they now have even more applications available for download. There used to be no application available for Linux (even though it was fully supported through other means).

Some servers were actually very slow when using my cellular connection, but this can happen with any service and a slowdown is always expected. Since they offer many servers in different countries, I was able to quickly find some servers that work in my current location.

Patrick D.
  • Industry: Redação e edição de texto

A Must Have!

Avaliado em 20/03/2020

The internet is the way it should be when i am running my NordVPN. Not worried about sites tracking me. NordVPN Solved that! Not worry about ending up on some suspicious site and entering my information and being a victim, NordVPN Solved that.

Vantagens

Security $ Peace of mind! I use NordVPN for gaming when i am on my PC. I play professionally everyday and over the years we have some bad apples come along and start DDoS our IP Address and Just flooding my router just so they could kick me off line. I got tired of always turning off my router and waiting like 20 minutes for a new IP and just going through the headache of it all. I found NordVPN when i needed to mask my own IP and get the protection i needed to continue to enjoy my gaming experiences and thats what they offered me. I enabled NordVPN on my PC and never been kicked off since. I feel more safe now knowing its something i no longer have to worry about. I also use NordVPN for my everyday internet searching and website visiting to feel a bit better about my personal information not being so easliy found out and sites using my information to tailor their ads towards me.

Desvantagens

At first its a little complicated to get it fully working and installed correctly but the newest version is pretty much a install and it does everything else for you. no complaints and i been using it for a long time now ..You forget you even have it on and when you start your computer up it auto starts it self so you never forget.

Claire M.
  • Industry: Serviços ao consumidor

Security while traveling

Avaliado em 12/01/2021

In general, good. As I mentioned above, I do have to pay attention to make sure it's activated but other than that, it adds a feeling of privacy and security that I really appreciate.

Vantagens

I started using NORD VPN while traveling a year or two ago when I realized that most hotel WIFI is not secure. I didn't want anyone accessing my financial or business information so I researched various options and decided on NORD. As far as I can tell, it works just fine. I do have to pay attention and make sure it's up and running. I also have it on my phone but rarely use WIFI on my phone outside of my house. When I do, I use the NORDVPN for security.

Desvantagens

Not sure what causes it to "fall off" and not connect me through a secure network unless I tell it to. I'm not very tech savvy and it could be that all VPNs work this way. Today I realized I needed to update the app, reinstall and then I could once again turn it on. Since I haven't been traveling during the pandemic I'm been a little less concerned about using a VPN.

Demirdis S.
  • Industry: Educação superior
  • Company size: 10.000+ funcionários

Best and Cheapest VPN

Avaliado em 21/08/2019

Vantagens

I have been using NordVPN since 2017. I am an International Student in the UK. For my literature review, I often need to access foreign universities e-library and many of them have IP protection overseas. After using trials of some other VPN services, I have decided to use NordVPN. I think NordVPN is best and cheapest VPN provider. It is very easy to use and allows me to access the web anonymously and securely. The application works great on my Mac and android phone. Also, I used the application on Windows 10, It was working great, too. I have travelled a lot for my research and some countries where online-based calling and chat apps are banned, NordVPN unblocks those apps and allows me to securely pretend to be in a different country. In addition, my university provides some data analysis software, they also IP protected and I am using NordVPN to access those Softwares​ while I am out of the UK.​ NordVPN has a large server network in 60 different countries but I generally use a few European countries server and overall these speeds are amazing. Moreover, NordVPN is strongly secure apps with no leaks, it has Internet Kill Switch option which blocks all internet connection if the VPN connection does not work. I have not needed but NordVPN offers 24/7 live chat support, I like chat support rather than calling customer service.

Desvantagens

The Kill Switch feature does not really work on my mac but I have not had ​any problem on my other devices. Some NordVPN servers are a bit slow but they provided many other options so just need​ to change the server.

Harshpreet S.
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

A great option for both protecting and securing yourself on the internet.

Avaliado em 07/06/2021

My overall experience has been great with NordVPN.
I am still a fan and continue using it.

It offers a lot of features and their support is great as well!
A lot of new features are being added, so I really like the good results that I have been getting from them!

I also like that I have the option to install the same on my phone and other devices as well.

Vantagens

I like that I have the option of choosing multiple server locations!
Being a tech person, that comes really in use!

It has a really handy windows application as well!

I also love that it uses the latest technology out there, so my data is actually safe!

Desvantagens

I have noticed that sometimes the interface on this is a bit slow. It is a bit more expensive than other competitors as well, and not all servers have the best speed.

OpenVPN

Razões para mudar para o NordVPN

I choose NordVPN, because, at the end of the day, the safety of my data is the topmost priority for me. And NordVPN, does that job with perfection and nothing I would change about that!
Nabila B.
  • Industry: Gestão de investimentos
  • Company size: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

NordVPN help me to protect my digital footprint

Avaliado em 17/05/2021

This VPN is outstanding and it has achieved everything it promised in terms of a VPN. I use this app on a personal level, and it allows me to visit web pages in other states that are not available in my own country. It also allows me to watch Netflix from the United States and the United Kingdom in my own region. It has also aided me in my professional and personal endeavors.

Vantagens

I've been using this app for quite some time now, and I believe I can safely claim it's fantastic. I had used some free VPNs before buying this app, but they were ineffective and slowed down my link rates. Since I've had NordVPN, my link speed has been constant each time I use the app. The software also has a huge number of servers all around the world, which comes in handy if you want to stream Netflix or other apps in different countries. The NordVPN customer service team is also quick to respond and will guide you through any issues you may have. It is also quite user-friendly, simple to use, and fast. It can also bind up to five computers at the same time.

Desvantagens

To be honest, I have no complaints or critical remarks about NordVPN. I've been using this app for a long time, and they've always achieved everything they promised in terms of a VPN. I don't have any complaints about NordVPN right now.

Walter P.
  • Industry: Desenvolvimento e comércio exterior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

One of the better VPN products but not the best

Avaliado em 12/12/2020

Even though we have a relatively fast internet service (200Mbps), our internet access and usage speeds were substantially affected while using the VPN services. Technicians from our internet provider recommended that the Nord VPN service be disconnected unless really needed. However, when using other VPN providers we found that our internet speed was affected to a lesser degree than when we were using Nord VPN.

Vantagens

Very comprehensive product with a very extensive number of servers around the world to offer a very effective array of options. Great number of features available if needed.

Desvantagens

Considering the options available for VPN services, Nord VPN is quite expensive and the use of the services can be somewhat daunting. Our experience was that regardless of which server in the multiple countries available, the service affected our internet speed quite substantially.