NordVPN

Serviço VPN de segurança na nuvem

(1 303)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1303 avaliações

Caio
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Games sem lag e proteção vpn

Avaliado em 05/11/2021

Utilizo para games, melhorou muito ping e latência de redes e vpn com ótima proteção de rede

Vantagens

Muito bom para diminuir ping e latência de redes, fácil e seguro para utilizar, recomendados para ultilizar em games.

Desvantagens

Valor mais acessível para Brasil e tradução melhorada.

Parth
Parth
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Surf web securely With Nord VPN

Avaliado em 26/05/2022

1. We are using this software to access the data of clients present in other countries like us and the UK.
2. increase in internet speed allow the employee to finish the task in no time.

Vantagens

1. Works on every platform that is it is supported by ios, android as well as laptops and computers too.
2. An interactive interface as well as a secured platform, attracts users.
3. Way too many country options are being provided each of them with high-speed server connectivity.
4. Privacy is not compromised at any cost and a constant speed is being provided to the end-user.
5. Active customer care service is there too.

Desvantagens

1. It's an expensive VPN software as compared to others available in the market.
2. Sometimes instability in the network is observed by users.
3. Constant updates irritate the user too.

carl
carl
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Excellent VPN service

Avaliado em 25/07/2019

Excellent for being on the Internet safely and privately on Wi-Fi networks and connections from mobile devices and desktops

Vantagens

Military encryption capable of hiding our location and personal IP. Almost all servers in the world have a good internet speed. The Kill Switch function is a very good option to prevent data leaks in case of network interruptions.

Desvantagens

They reduced the payment gateway and eliminated the free trial versions. The automatic software that charges monthly is very strict and sometimes rejects some credit cards.

David
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Does Not Work with US Bank

Avaliado em 17/10/2023

Frustrating. Would never use again.

Frustrating. Would never use again.

Vantagens

Ease of installation, updates were simple to secure and install. Worked on Mac and iPhone

Desvantagens

Could not use with US Bank. If launched US Bank app - either on phone or laptop, it would lock out our account. Could not launch again until spent hours with tech support at bank. Totally defeats the purpose of a VPN.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great value, easy to use on all devices

Avaliado em 06/01/2024

Great! I've recommended it many times and will continue to use and recommend it further.

Vantagens

Connecting through NordVPN gives me peace of mind when travelling and on non-home connections.

Desvantagens

It's easy to forget it "on", but given it doesn't cost more to use it more, that's a null point. You might just realise some search results don't seem right, until you switch back to your home country.

Razões para mudar para o NordVPN

Pricing was more competitive for NordVPN.
Konstantinos
Konstantinos
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

The Fast and the Securious

Avaliado em 12/12/2020

I am pretty satisfied with NordVPN, it is fast and stable and I will continue to use it, despite missing a couple of features that I would love to have

Vantagens

NordVPN is fast and stable. Its user interface brings privacy to every user, no matter what their familiarity with computers/networks is.

Desvantagens

I am missing the option of port forwarding, as well as the option to choose the encryption algorithms and ciphers I want to use.

Sean
Sean
  • Setor: Internet

So far the best

Avaliado em 19/05/2020

I have tried many VPN services and this one is the best value for the price, especially if you find a sale and the number of servers just can't be beaten.

Vantagens

I like that they have the absolute most (that I know of) servers worldwide available for you to use. There's usually a sale out there somewhere for a really good price. I have never noticed a slow down in browsing speeds. Working for a completely remote company where I'm in charge of my own internet security, this gives me peace of mind that things are safe.

Desvantagens

There's nothing about the product I like least. The options are second to none and when in doubt, support is there to help. SO FAR so good.

Samiksha
Samiksha

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the best VPN services ever.

Avaliado em 17/10/2020

I used my friend's account for a year and recently the account expired but he plans to get a membership again. I have had a very satisfying journey with NordVPN. I will definitely buy it after my moneyflow gets normal after the pandemic.

Vantagens

NordVPN has a huge network of servers laid throughout the world which lets you change you IP address to different countries and act anonymously.
Their service is very fast and reliable.
The pricing is generally low at different sales and offers.
The User Interface is very simple and you get adapted to it very quickly.
It lets you view content libraries of NETFLIX of foreign countries without any hassle.

Desvantagens

It's rare but the app has glitches sometimes. It shows that VPN is connected but won't actually connect.

cherubin
cherubin
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

the perfect tool to protect yourself online

Avaliado em 19/05/2022

the quality of this software is fantastic and I am very satisfied

the quality of this software is fantastic and I am very satisfied

Vantagens

nordvpn is really amazing because it allows me to surf online safely and I can use it on my laptop, my phone and even on my tablet

Desvantagens

It is a bit more expensive if you take just a one month subscription but the price becomes much more affordable for a longer term subscription

Stu
Stu
  • Setor: Animação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Very Handy Tool

Avaliado em 31/05/2021

Working in the animation industry, I often get projects that are region-specific. It really helps to have software which can spoof my location to be in the same area as the project so that things like search results and maps are accurate when doing screen-recorded work. On a personal level, I can't really comment on what it is like using with streaming platforms such as netflix or amazon prime, however, having moved from the UK to Canada and missing home, Channel 4's streaming service works when using Nord. I don't regret my purchase at all.

Vantagens

NordVPN is incredibly easy to use with its very user-friendly software. I love the feature of having a global map which I can select the required location. To date, I haven't encountered any issues when using the software or its features and can confirm it works exactly as advertised.

Desvantagens

After using this software a few times a week with light use, I see no cons to the product. It works exactly as advertised.

Razões para mudar para o NordVPN

I managed to find a fantastic deal for NordVPN that I just couldn't turn down
Yash
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Versatile And Private Reliable NETWORK

Avaliado em 19/06/2023

I tried to test some security features which it used to lack but helped to check the security of the site.

Vantagens

It provides strong security by providing encrypted protocols and provides to work on larger networks, UI is good too, and has some good features.

Desvantagens

Sometimes connection speed gets low and fails to connect to a server, customer support was not good and I feel the price is high and the free feature works badly on mobile devices.

Razões para mudar para o NordVPN

To test the accuracy of this platform then switched to ExpressVPN
Dwayne
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

NordVPN Best VPN on the market

Avaliado em 01/03/2022

My network and computers are protected from hackers. This is important to me because of the nature of the content I have on my company PC's. It is the best VPN that I have had and I will continue to use NordVPN.

Vantagens

It was easy to connect and use. Once I got it connected, I remained on the network until I was finished. Other VPN's I have tried, kicked me off the network while I was working. Then I had to go through the entire process again of selecting the country of the server I wanted to connect which takes 5 - 7 minutes that I don't have to do three or four times per day. NordVPN connects and stays connected the entire time I used it.

Desvantagens

The feature I liked the least was signing in online versus through the app. Seems like it takes longer to sign in on the web versus just using the app to sign directly into my account.

Timmy
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Privately access data, monitor team connections.

Avaliado em 30/03/2021

This software is extremely easy to use. Once the client is opened on a desktop or mobile device and user-authenticated, your IP is bounced to a host country or location of your choice. The sensitive data that we send back and forth among team members is then obscured from all parties except those on either end. Great for secure communication between small, intensively-uploading and downloading teams.

Vantagens

I liked that I was able to securely send sensitive data with a single button click to connect with the client. I also found it useful to be able to see if my teammates were connected via NordVPN so that I could send them data with the assurance of encryption/security.

Desvantagens

Only 25-30 countries are usable as VPN hosts. This is fine, but limits the amount of bouncing that the IP address can do. Users and admins are able to determine which hosts they allow or use.

Razões para mudar para o NordVPN

ExpressVPN did not have transferrable licenses or a competitive team-based pricing option.
Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Software

Worst VPN I have ever used

Avaliado em 14/07/2023

Mediocre performance. HORRIBLE Service.

Mediocre performance. HORRIBLE Service.

Vantagens

Seriously I can think of none. Their performance is mediocre. Their client is about the same as all the others I have used. Features are minimal.

Desvantagens

NordVPN was my 3rd VPN service. I subscribed for 2 years because they had a decent review. After one month of use the turned off my service because their "automated tools" detected I was "web scraping". I am a retired person using a single desktop. Aside from the occasional BitTorrent book I am NEVER done anything like webscraping. Repeated emails to support to cancel my account are replied to by robot mail saying my account is suspended indefinitely. No further explanation. No Cancellation. Word of warning: they are clearly monitoring your traffic and given their crappy analysis tools they probably have all that data laying around on their servers. Let my loss be your gain: DO NOT USE NORDVPN!!

Fred
  • Setor: Construção

Simple, Effective & Private

Avaliado em 10/02/2020

My experience with NORD extends over several years. This software provides my business the ability to perform online purchases and sensitive financial transactions with little concern of compromise

Vantagens

This software has about everything a legitimate user could ask for:

1) Optimized Connections = Super Fast Internet Speed, not like other VPN's that will turtle-step you thru your online activity
2) Automatic Connection to the server/country/region you choose
3) Automatic Internet Cut-off if you lose the secure connection
4) An enhanced Cyber Security feature for online security
5) Options for routing thru multiple servers for enhanced obfuscation
6) You can hide your IP on a LAN, making your system invisible (careful this will shut down wireless printing as your system will not be recognized by the printer)
7) Tons of locations/countries/servers to choose from
8) A Panama based company outside the direct control of the US despite it being a territory of the US so records and harder to get.
9) Their servers only operate on RAM meaning there is no information of your online activity being stored.
10) Support is quick to respond when needed
10) Best Value on the market
11) Designate/Customize your own DNS
12) AND for those in Restricted locations- Yes NORD will get you thru on Obfuscated Servers

I have used other VPN's including (never recommend) free ones. NordVPN has the simplest VPN Software Dashboard (GUI) to use, requiring little to no expertise at all. Their Manual is small and well composed; made for people without much knowledge of VPN's. As a background service it requires little resources on the CPU and its overall speed is unmatched.

Desvantagens

As I am a legitimate user, I have little complaints about this software. It is plainly used to provide more secure connections for banking, email & online purchasing.

Brett
Brett
  • Setor: Entretenimento

The Only VPN You Will Ever Need for Both Personal & Business Usage

Avaliado em 13/05/2022

Nord VPN was implemented within our band several years ago after we almost had a serious security data breach that could have leaked all of our passwords, music marketing/production methods, and other personal data regarding our album release plans, merchandise ordering spreadsheets, and booking contacts. With how much personal information we constantly are sifting through and updating, we knew we needed an effective VPN to protect our data as we continue to get bigger, play more shows, and sell more merchandise all across the country.

Vantagens

We personally love using Nord VPN's internet and website security features to ensure the websites we conduct our marketing, production, and uploading campaigns on are secure and trustworthy enough to receive our login credentials and personal band information. Without Nord VPN we wouldn't know which sites to properly utilize alongside which could be a potential scam risk for our personal data.

Desvantagens

There really aren't any cons to using Nord VPN aside from the price sometimes being a little much for just one device at a time. It would be amazing to see Nord start offering bundle or multiple device option plans so we could get each of our phones, ipods, desktops, and laptops covered under the same Nord VPN plan to hopefully save a few bucks in the long-run.

DEMIRDIS
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Best and Cheapest VPN

Avaliado em 21/08/2019

Vantagens

I have been using NordVPN since 2017. I am an International Student in the UK. For my literature review, I often need to access foreign universities e-library and many of them have IP protection overseas. After using trials of some other VPN services, I have decided to use NordVPN. I think NordVPN is best and cheapest VPN provider. It is very easy to use and allows me to access the web anonymously and securely. The application works great on my Mac and android phone. Also, I used the application on Windows 10, It was working great, too. I have travelled a lot for my research and some countries where online-based calling and chat apps are banned, NordVPN unblocks those apps and allows me to securely pretend to be in a different country. In addition, my university provides some data analysis software, they also IP protected and I am using NordVPN to access those Softwares​ while I am out of the UK.​ NordVPN has a large server network in 60 different countries but I generally use a few European countries server and overall these speeds are amazing. Moreover, NordVPN is strongly secure apps with no leaks, it has Internet Kill Switch option which blocks all internet connection if the VPN connection does not work. I have not needed but NordVPN offers 24/7 live chat support, I like chat support rather than calling customer service.

Desvantagens

The Kill Switch feature does not really work on my mac but I have not had ​any problem on my other devices. Some NordVPN servers are a bit slow but they provided many other options so just need​ to change the server.

Skyler
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

NordVPN is the best value VPN available

Avaliado em 23/06/2022

I am a digital nomad and work online as a freelance writer. I travel the world and use public wifi in many different places, such as Airbnb, hotels, cafes, airports, train stations, public parks, and more. I use NordVPN each time I am online, and it has always kept my data and private information safe. It is easy to connect, and it just works!

Vantagens

I liked how easy it is to get set up, how fast internet speeds are, and the huge country list to select from. Each country also has many different servers available, in case one happens to be slow. The user interface is also very visually appealing, and the settings are easy to configure and change, even without much technical experience. I also like how affordable it is, with huge discounts available if you buy a 3 year plan.

Desvantagens

Occasionally it doesn't work on certain internet connections, and I need to disable it. But most of the time, I can just switch to a different country/server and that fixed the problem right away. Other than that, I am very happy with NordVPN.

James
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

NordVPN has many IP locations and rich security features

Avaliado em 15/10/2023

NordVPN helps us access geo-restricted websites by accessing such sites from a different location. It also prevents exposing sensitive data including IP location to other sites. It is easy to set up, adjust settings, or change locations. You can find many content from the vendor or other users to guide you about most aspects of NordVPN. I like the kill switch but you need to enable it for better security. Some server options don't work while other are slow but you have many options.

Vantagens

One of the reasons we chose NordVPN is because it offers many servers in different countries. It has many security features including Double VPN, standard encryption, malware detection, and ad blocking features. Everything about NordVPN is straightforward, from navigating their website, choosing a plan, creating account, paying, downloading, installing, and choosing the appropriate locations. I also like it because it supports many users.

Desvantagens

The only major issue with NordVPN is that some servers don't work sometimes. Others are quire slow or unresponsive. So you might need to keep changing until you find a stable one with good speed. The kill switch is not active at all times so you have to go to settings and enable it to remain secure when your connection drops unexpectedly.

Logan
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

NordVPN leaves their customer out to dry

Avaliado em 05/02/2022

In a word, my experience with NordVPN can be summarized as:

- A company that values profits and...

In a word, my experience with NordVPN can be summarized as:

- A company that values profits and policy over people.

Vantagens

I'd have to say that NordVPN's brazen commitment to alienating their customer base is something to be admired. It's an odd way to show people that you care. Well, it's actually not a way to show people you care at all, but hey, you gotta respect a company bold enough to stand up to their own customers, right?

I especially respect [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at NordVPN.

I signed up for NordLayer because I'm trying to bootstrap a product idea. My development agency referred me to NordVPN because they thought I was going to need a VPN service. I purchased NordVPN for $61, but we had to put the project on pause because the developers were working on a feature that needed to be completed before we could set up the VPN.

Once it was time to revisit the VPN, the team and I decided that we could go a different route in the short-term, so we wanted to finish building more of the product before we layer the VPN in.

I reached out to NordVPN because I was a few days past the 14-day trial, and I asked if I could get refunded. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responded telling me that the company does not wish to refund me due to the fact that their policy states that I was supposed to cancel in the 14-day window.

In the technical sense, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is correct, but he showed no sign of reason and no empathy as a customer service representative. It was my intention to return business as soon as I was ready to re-start the service, but this didn't appeal to [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Desvantagens

Hmm, that's a tough one. There was so much to like about my interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that I don't even know where to begin. I mean, there's just so much to like about a company that shows no mercy, it's almost hard to find any flaws with NordVPN.

- Their ability to re-quote a cancellation policy is impeccable.

- Their commitment to winning me as a long-term user and loyal advocate for the business... genuinely heartfelt.

- Their ability to listen to customers? Flawless.

- The warmth and ability to make customers feel valued and "not just another number to squeeze profits out of," remarkable.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the man! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Can't say enough about this company, and it's all because of the way you re-quoted that cancellation policy so that I could re-read it one more time. You freaking rock!

Sanganagouda
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Surfing Safely with NordVPN

Avaliado em 05/04/2023

The advanced security features and user-friendly interface have made it easy to protect my online privacy and access restricted content while traveling. It is a must have for those who are in need of privacy.

Vantagens

I have found it to be an essential tool for maintaining my online privacy and security. Some of the Pros are- 1. High-level encryption to protect your online data and privacy.2. Large network of servers of many countries, providing fast and reliable connections.3. No-log policy, ensuring that your online activity is not tracked or monitored.4. Advanced security features, including double VPN, onion over VPN, and kill switch.5. User-friendly interface and easy-to-use apps for all major devices and platforms.

Desvantagens

1. Some servers can be slow or unreliable, depending on location and network traffic.2. Mobile app interface can be clunky and difficult to navigate.3. Some features, such as split-tunneling, are only available on certain devices.

Fon
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

NordVPN: Fast, reliable affordable and guaranteed security when surfing the web.

Avaliado em 13/05/2021

This is an excellent VPN because they have delivered all that they promised in a VPN. I use this software privately and it enables me to open important websites in other countries that are not accessible in my country. It also enables me to watch US and UK Netflix in my country.
It has also helped me personally in my career and personal studies.

Vantagens

I have been using this software personally for a long time now and I think I can say it is just awesome. Before purchasing this software, I had been using some free VPNs but they were bad and it slowed down my connection speeds. Since I got NordVPN, my connection speed is consistent every time I connect the NordVPN software.
The software also has a large number of servers around the world and you will find this handy if you want to watch Netflix and other applications in other countries.
The NordVPN support team is also very responsive and they walk you through any problem you might encounter.
It is also very user-friendly and very easy to use and very fast.
It also offers simultaneous connections for up to 6 devices.

Desvantagens

Sincerely, I really don't have any complaints or negative comments about NordVPN. I have been using this software for a long time and since then, they have delivered all that they promised in a VPN. At the moment, I really don't have a complaint about NordVPN.

Angus
Angus
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great VPN to Use For Security Conscious Businesses

Avaliado em 05/08/2022

NordVPN helped my business keep their data secure and granted my company the privacy that it sought after. It's a very easy VPN to use that I'd recommend to anyone.

Vantagens

I like how NordVPN have 0 track record of disclosing customer information to law enforcement. It proves that they really store 0 customer logs and are conscious about data security.

Desvantagens

The only issue I had with NordVPN is that occasionally a few of their servers would have bad latency and I'd need to switch to a new one.

Herman
Herman
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

NordVPN Objective Review from a Daily User

Avaliado em 13/06/2022

As a digital marketing officer, I use debit cards to pay online services.
NordVPN becomes handy due...

As a digital marketing officer, I use debit cards to pay online services.
NordVPN becomes handy due to security and safety of our sensitive data.

• NordVPN is super speed
• Can be used in multiple devices including smartphone, laptop, smart TV etc
• Unbelievable enticing pricing packages, pocket friendly with money back guarantee
• Boasts of the latest VPN encryption technology with WireGuard protocol.
• Does 2 audits to verify no-logs claims
• Excellent customer support, very responsive
• Transparent and clear Acceptable Use Policy

Desvantagens

• The software is sometimes not stable. It can suddenly stop to connect.
• Comparatively more heavyweight, making it taxing on users’ device battery.
• Some countries still regard using VPN as illegal, therefore, cannot be used worldwide.
• Sometimes it pops “ unable to download” especially on Apple devices for weeks.
• Appears that NordVPN install some additional packages that should be reinstalled manually.
• Requires user to Carryout multiple updates. Though necessary for security purposes, can sometimes be annoying.

Aymeric
  • Setor: Desenvolvimento de programas

Worst Experience Ever

Avaliado em 29/08/2021

After a reboot of my computer, the login didn't work so I contacted customer support. I had bought a license for each of our employees at the time (4) and was going to upgrade to 11 more for my new company. Simply because I could not prove the exact date of purchase AND the amount paid back in 2019, the agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT] refused to reconnect my account with my new email. Nothing was asked about my ID in order to move forward. 'computer says no' type of guy... very disappointed by the poor service after all these years and will instead switch to Proton for better security anyway.

Vantagens

Not much tbh: server always slow to load especially when travelling abroad

Desvantagens

Customer support is hopeless, not ready to help at all.