Branch Messenger

Branch Messenger

Branch helps hourly workers get ahead financially.

4.6/5 (644 avaliações)
Opeyemi O.
Setor: Recursos Humanos

branch messenger review

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 18/12/2018

Vantagens

The update interval for this app is way frequent and actually fixes things. I work with a bunch of friends and with branch messenger, it is much easier to schedule and update our calendar to our taste. Effectiveness has never been this easy and cheap as now, there is no need to have a squabble with anyone over who was meant to do what and at what time, they all constantly get reminded and everyone gets on easy. The upcoming schedule notification is great, the chatroom is just right for sharing information and the news feed is perfect for broadcast messages.

Desvantagens

Branch simply glitches and that's just about everything i hate about it. Sometimes when trying to make a post, branch puts you off with a response about how your post can not be published at the moment, then, you make the post again in an effort to get your aim achieved and then voila, you've got duplicate posts to your name. This is something that needs to be fixed asap.

Derrick G.

Branch

Avaliado em 18/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great overall experience so far so good

Vantagens

I love this app..makes managing money very easy an it also has a feature that you can get a pay advance if needed

Desvantagens

Not very many cons to branch but if i had to give one itd be that there is no actually bank location strictly online

Faith J.

Very Helpful!

Avaliado em 22/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My favorite part about this was how it would notify the employees when the schedule was up or when their shift was coming up. There were fewer excuses and more punctuality/communication.

Vantagens

This was really handy at work when communicating to our staff or showing them their schedule. Made things much easier on the management.

Desvantagens

Branch tended to glitch when uploading pictures. Only when uploading pictures. This was problematic when we needed to upload pictures of the schedule.

Amy P.
Traduzir com Google

Overall I really like this app

Avaliado em 21/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I like the scheduler and the ability to share these things with staff easily. I love the shift swap so that i don't always need to be the one looking to replace someone's shift

Vantagens

I love the scheduler and the ability for employees to shift swap. It saves time and energy for me that could be used else where

Desvantagens

I have trouble with the transition from the main page to the shift or shift swap page. It sometimes will not change or takes forever

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Danny R.
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

A Branch that is Stronger than others

Avaliado em 21/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I really like the fact that I can communicate with my team without having to remember phone numbers for everyone. I didnt know that branch also allowed some team members to be able to get an advance on their paycheck. That's awesome.

Vantagens

I really like that I can post the schedule to my team members so everyone isn't cramming my office to see their schedule

Desvantagens

The ability to talk to a live customer service agent

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Paolo M.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Traduzir com Google

Free instant access to your money

Avaliado em 31/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is very easy and does exactly what it says it does.

Vantagens

There is no smoke and mirrors, very straightforward gain access to your salary instantly every time it is cleared.

Desvantagens

No cons, it couldn't be more straight forward, it is easy to use, I've never run into any issues using it.

Wendyann G.

User

Avaliado em 16/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

All issues relates to the software and ease if learning

Vantagens

Easy to learn and great asset to learn on the computer was easy to ahow others hiw to use rhe software

Desvantagens

Slow at first but after usung fir awhile it became easier to use abd to teach other gow to use the program

Amber F.
Traduzir com Google

Branch helps me not be so stressed about paychecks!

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 26/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall very helpful for people who are living paycheck to paycheck and need access to their money sooner than they would get paid normally. Really love that they also send you a debit card so you can use them just like you would a bank. Super easy and makes my life a little less stressful.

Vantagens

I really love the fact that I can get my paycheck a few days earlier than normal if needed. There are some weeks where my bills just fall on the wrong days and getting my paycheck sooner helps me be able to pay them. Also having no overdraft fees is a pretty neat feature as well. My old bank would charge me $30 even if I overdrafted by just $1. Not being charged if I overdraft by a little bit is a lifesaver.

Desvantagens

There is no login required every time I open it. Not the worst feature but having to remember to log out every time I use it so no one else can just open it up is a little bit of a hassle. All my other financial apps automatically log me out.

Helen R.
Setor: Produção audivisual
Traduzir com Google

Branch helps you create connections with your customers

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 05/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Branch is cost effective. You can import historical user data, and it gives you the power to connect touchpoints across different channels. It has been a beneficial product.

Vantagens

Branch helps you capture customer touchpoints across any channel which will help optimize campaigns. It unifies user measurement across different devices and channels.

Desvantagens

There are no cons to speak of regarding Branch. It is user friendly and has been very helpful to us.

Ron C.

Very Useful

Avaliado em 24/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I would give this an exceptional rating for ease of use. I am able to contact any coworker immediately and send and receive any important updates or concerns about the job.

Vantagens

I think the most useful aspect of this product is the way you can effortlessly connect with and chat with any coworker.

Desvantagens

I found no real errors or concerns about using the product.

Chad K.
Traduzir com Google

Great way to connect with employees Ina way that is inclusive and easily accessible.

Avaliado em 06/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Just the ease of accessibility in which I have to communicate with all employees at one time.

Vantagens

Everything! I like that everyone on the app can access and share the same information with ease. I love how not only does it enable you to post and share work schedules, but the app also breaks down the schedule to an easily viewed breakdown per fa of each week. It shows you who is coming in and when on which day so that there is never any confusion as to who is working. I also love how it will alert you two hours before you have your next shift starting, just in case you forget or just didn't see the schedule posted at work. I also love how there is an individual chat option so you can have private conversations with your coworkers about work related issues that not everyone needs to see. Lastly, I love how the app enables a form of communication that doesn't require the use of people's data, minutes, or texts, as many people don't always have unlimited access to these.

Desvantagens

There really isn't anything negative I can think of with the app, other than sometimes it will get the wrong times for upcoming shifts on the daily break downs of the schedule. However, you can just as easily double check the schedule posted in the app in case you feel there might be an error.

James T.

Fun program good platform

Avaliado em 15/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The schedule data lets managers and employees work together without direct contact, saving both groups time and annoyance

Vantagens

The level of options and systems in the program is impressive. There are basically 4 programs in one, an image share, a calendar, a messenger and a wage calculator. Streamlines the scheduling process for managers and staff as well because you eliminate the need to call in and verify shifts.

Desvantagens

The messaging service seems to use data instead of SMS which can be a problem with large numbers of group members and messages. Also, the coverage tools could be improved by typing in times rather than the rolling clock input

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

I found Branch to be easy to network with all employees

Avaliado em 02/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Having problems editing and changing position and business.

Vantagens

Being able to post the weekly schedule and shift reminders. I like to use it to add training tips so all the crew can see it. I also use it to praise and recognize individual crew members and the team as a whole.

Desvantagens

I would like More GIFS related to Arby's and the food industry. Sometimes I get notifications about conversations but when I go into the App I can't find the whole conversation that I was notified about, so it's like coming into the middle of something that you aren't quite sure what the original question is about.

Grayson B.
Traduzir com Google

Perfect for Connecting With Work!

Avaliado em 15/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Reminders about shifts, new information from store supervisor, other things important to my job.

Vantagens

What I personally love about this app is that it's the perfect way to see my schedule and who I'm working with instead of taking a picture of my schedule every week on my phone and taking up more space than what is necessary. The app also shows you how much you make in a week when you add your wage, and also reminds you of your shift a couple hours before! On the main page it also shows you the current weather, which is great if you don't work in the same town as the one you live in like myself. You can post within the app and there is a section to post in to see if anyone needs a shift covered or if you yourself needs a shift covered.

Desvantagens

There isn't really anything that I dislike about the software, but if I had to choose something it would be the "Team" tab which is used for contacting other team members, making groups, etc. I personally don't use it, and opt to just text my co-workers instead, but it is a great idea to have the section inside the app.

Bailey C.
Traduzir com Google

I used Branch Messenger to receive updates from work, and stay updated by my managers

Avaliado em 18/01/2018

Vantagens

What I liked most was the ability to post schedule changes or swap with another person, request days off, and the ability to contact my co-workers when I don't have their number. Branch was very easy to use also, and easy to navigate. I also enjoyed how there was different settings for viewing the times I worked in a week, and how you could add someone else to the timeline and track their schedule as well.

Desvantagens

What I did not like s much was on the comments some people would leave, you could not view who liked what exactly.

Alyssa N.
Traduzir com Google

overall this is pretty useful for working at a place with a lot of people you don't know well.

Avaliado em 05/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

the biggest benefit is being able to communicate with my team in an organized way rather than just a giant group chat that inevitably gets off track.

Vantagens

I like the activities board. I like that people can post a general post to everyone without it being in your messages. i also like that you can individually message anyone, it's very useful especially when you don't know anyone when you first start.

Desvantagens

the individual messaging is pretty glitchy, i hate that i cant send emojis and half the time if I'm trying to have a conversation i need to restart the app to get it to load the new message sent to me. i also hate that i cant adjust my shifts. if I'm covering someone else's shift i want to be able to manually add that in, or vise versa. I also hate that in shift coverage it is filled with a bunch of old stuff from months ago, there should be a filter to automatically get rid of them once the date of the shift in question has passed. i also would like if in the comments for posts on the activity bored you could comment gifs and such

Angela S.
Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
Traduzir com Google

Love using this app, helps keep my team informed and gives a better source of communication open

Avaliado em 03/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have a setup in our system for employees to get schedules but as I've seen not many stores use it because too complicated. This app is so much easier, faster and accurate

Vantagens

How easy it is to share info with my team. How there are so many ways to communicate with team and they can also keep in touch with other coworkers. Once I post a schedule I like how fast it posts and also sends alerts to others.

Desvantagens

Not all my coworkers can join app. Some phones aren't capable.
Also sometimes it's hard for new employee to find store in search

Travis D.
Traduzir com Google

I like it a lot but for the very simple features!

Avaliado em 30/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Really easy for me to use, it reads schedules very easily and is very accurate. Wish it could customize how many hours in advance. Before shift and change the alert type so could be like alarm

Vantagens

Easy to get the schedule out. I like that it sends out a notice once the schedule is posted. I like that It's easy to post the schedule by simply uploading a picture.

Desvantagens

Multiple people can delete the schedule. I don't like how the schedule swap works. It seems a bit cumbersome and hard to use. We end up just doing it in store. It's hard to keep up with and easier to use in chat.

Also have issues with loading sometimes where I have to log out completely out of app and then log back in.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Jennifer B.

Almost there

Avaliado em 27/08/2018

Vantagens

It is very easy to use, and there are some great features.

Desvantagens

Messages do not always send right away, I once received a message 3 months after it was sent...

Sometimes Branch does not read a posted scheduled picture correctly, which is confusing for some staff. It cannot differentiate between people with the same first name.

Samuel T.
Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
Traduzir com Google

Perfect for normal use to post weekly schedules for team

Avaliado em 25/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Daily alerts, scheduling made easy.

Vantagens

Ease of use, alerts, filters, engagement areas, and speed. This app clearly does what it promises. Ability to swap shifts and post needed coverage is a plus

Desvantagens

Ability to modify based on the company that uses it lacks. Being able to separate pharmacy schedules and front store schedules would be optimal. Separate profiles for front store and pharmacy so communication is filtered. A to-do section for the teams would help improve store productivity.

Brad F.
Setor: Entretenimento
Traduzir com Google

Great app with free features

Avaliado em 30/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have had a great experience using Branch. Besides the scheduling, it is an awesome tool for communicating with coworkers and pushing out important notices.

Vantagens

The app easily allows us to schedule our employees and push out communications in a snap.

Desvantagens

It would be cool if this app also had an optional clock in/clock out feature.

Santana N.
Traduzir com Google

Great way to find out when I work and communicate with team members

Avaliado em 25/06/2018

Vantagens

The app is very easy to use and self-explanatory. being able to scroll through it and find out what days you have to work is great.

Desvantagens

Sometimes runs slow sometimes and closes out on its own. You might have to reopen it. It would also be nice if it had a night mode.

Allison H.
Traduzir com Google

Branch is a great app! It allows me to stay connected to my coworkers even outside of work.

Avaliado em 20/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Using Branch allows me to connect with and keep in touch with my team more than I have in the past. We are able to share updates, alerts, and tips through the app. During Hurricane Irma, when we all had to stay home or evacuate, Branch kept me in touch with my whole team and I knew they were safe.

Vantagens

The thing I like most about Branch is the ability to connect with my coworkers through posts and updates. Communication has greatly increased in my team since we all downloaded Branch.

Desvantagens

My biggest criticism about Branch is that the functionality could be a bit better. The way my team uses it is more like a social networking tool, and sometimes it's difficult to post pictures because they have to be cropped to fit a square. Additionally, I'd like the ability to post links and share GIFs. Also, posting my availability comes with a challenge, because the app does not allow me to post shifts that start with a PM hour and end with an AM hour. I have not been able to post my availability for this reason.

Jacob T.
Setor: Supermercados
Traduzir com Google

I think this app is pretty neat. I love the ability to see your shifts and your co workers shifts.

Avaliado em 31/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am able to know when my work starts beforehand. I love it and it's awesome because I am a very busy person.

Vantagens

I love notifications you can get a couple of hours before your work starts. I'm happy that this app exists and I hope that it keeps improving.

Desvantagens

I would like to see in the future updates notification time changes. If I have work at 3 I would like to get a notification two hours beforehand, or maybe the next work day I would like to know four hours beforehand. Also days of the week. So maybe a persons week starts on Monday, but mine starts on Saturday. I would like the availbity to change that options.

Betsy V.
Traduzir com Google

Branch Messenger has always been easy and convenient to use.

Avaliado em 15/02/2018

Vantagens

I love that all you have to do is post the picture of the schedule and it will automatically list all the people working that day and it alerts everyone automatically. I think it is extremely convenient and I never miss a shift this way.

Desvantagens

I don't think that there is a lot to dislike about Branch Messenger. Whenever I had issues with the app, customer support always got back to me quickly. I think that there is this one glitch when I look at the picture schedule and go back, the bottom tab that lets me navigate disappears so I have to exit out of the app and restart.