89 avaliações

Sender

Plataforma de criação, entrega e análise de campanhas por e-mail

4,6 /5 (89 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
89 avaliações
Awogor M.
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability

Avaliado em 23/02/2021

Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Vantagens

Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender.

The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow...

The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

Desvantagens

I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

Flavio G.
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!

Avaliado em 19/03/2021

The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

Vantagens

I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

Desvantagens

I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

Mohammad mehdi S.
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A user-friendly and economic email-campaign sender!

Avaliado em 01/02/2021

I am generally satisfied with the service.
It is a budget campaign-sender and is suitable for customers from low-income countries and small businesses.

Vantagens

Simplicity, generous 2500 subscribers on free plan, suitable prices for non-free plans, Being light and straightforward.

Desvantagens

1- The word processor is fairly basic and need to be improve. I had tough time typing in my native language (Persian: Right to Left). For the campaign I sent recently I had to put figures in the middle of sentence to make sure the figures keep their position in the line.
2- Navigation to the list of subscribers is not easy. For example, I have 1812 subscribers. There is an indicator of 1-10 of 1812. so, by one click I only can see next page 11-20 of 1812. what if I would like to see the last 20 subscribers added recently. if you put the page number beside the indicator, I would see how many pages are there and by entering a page number I would easily move the desired spot in the list.
3- the report on sent campaign can be more advanced.

Pempho K.
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

Awesome Customer service

Avaliado em 03/02/2021

Awesome customer experience, I was coming from Sendinblue, where I had an issue. Sender really showed me the value of live chat help and service. Also it didn't feel like the person was just sticking to a script, they tried to understand my issue and explain.

Vantagens

ease of use, features and ease of setting up

Desvantagens

I wish they had starter templates for their automations

• Setor: Serviços de eventos
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great marketing tool for beginners

Avaliado em 03/10/2020

I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

Vantagens

This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

Desvantagens

It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7.
If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

Rajas N.
  • Setor: Varejistas

Excellent Application and Customer Support

Avaliado em 21/01/2021

Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

Vantagens

I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Desvantagens

Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports.

Wayne S.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Great Value

Avaliado em 15/01/2021

Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Vantagens

Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

Desvantagens

No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

Marie-lise V.
  • Setor: Editoras

Great start

Avaliado em 25/03/2021

Vantagens

Very easy to install and great customer support.

Desvantagens

I hope the landing page-feature will be live soon

• Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great tool at good price point

Avaliado em 03/08/2019

If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Easy to use interface
Good price point
Fast and helpful customer service
Decision trees and more

Desvantagens

I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual
Not many out of the box integrations available

• Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Cool Features and Pricing

Avaliado em 27/01/2021

Vantagens

I love it cos the price suit my budget and the features are cool

Desvantagens

They should add landing page designer and allow web form without title

Beth M.
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Sender Is An Excellent Choice

Avaliado em 22/02/2021

This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

Vantagens

The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

Desvantagens

I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

Thandile N.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Simply the best!

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

I wanted a ood and easy email marketing service with a good price and this makes me happy.

Vantagens

Maybe the best thing is the cost when stood out from what I was using before I have put to the side money after the principle multi day stretch of usage. Its mind boggling for my online business, clients and they love it, it transforms into a remarkable help that has become part of my ordinary commitment. Absolutely easy to use. Very generous even in on free plan with 2500 subscribers. Value for money!

Desvantagens

To be honest with you, ever since I started using this, I've been completely satisfied.

James R.

Best Value for the Money

Avaliado em 28/07/2020

Vantagens

One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Desvantagens

Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

Ivy W.
  • Setor: Editoras

Great product

Avaliado em 05/02/2021

Amazing!

Vantagens

I'm really impressed by sender. I was using mailchimp and its features were just slow and cumbersome. Sender's interface is smooth and easy to use and has features that I did not have access to with mailchimp.

Desvantagens

I noticed my open rates went down when i switched but that could just be a me thing.

George Y.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Owner

Avaliado em 25/02/2019

Vantagens

Easy to use, once you understand send flow.

Desvantagens

Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

David M.
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Worthiest email marketing tool out there

Avaliado em 05/08/2020

Vantagens

the platform is incredibly intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Desvantagens

As of now, nothing, as a user everything looks good at the moment.

Joe C.
  • Setor: Jogos de computador
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great Product. Very easy to use.

Avaliado em 04/09/2019

They've been great. Their product is easy to use and whenever I've done something silly, and can't figure something easy out....they've been exceptionally quick in helping out and solving my problem.

Vantagens

Let my emails/newsletter reach the professional level.

Desvantagens

No complaints at all, great product, simple to use, excellent support

Christian M.
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social

Sender meets my requirements

Avaliado em 04/04/2020

I have been using Sender to circulate a weekly newsletter to some 1300 addressees. We are a non-profit, with no budget, so I chose the free version. Yet, when I needed advice on my first mailing, I received an immediate, clear, detailed assistance by chat.
The help I needed was really due to my incompetence in all IT things, for I realised after the first mailings that navigating the site is easy. My best advice is to use the testing functionality. There is a possibility to view your message as it will appear on a computer screen and on a smartphone, but go further and send the intended email to yourself and a couple of friends on different mail platforms. Then correct what doesn't look right.
Adding/deleting addresses is easy. The system manages the Unsubscribes. A report comes back after every mailing showing how many recipients opened the email, and what links they clicked.
Formatting, at least for the template I chose, is easily adaptable.
This is exactly the solution I could hope for.

Vantagens

Prompt assistance by chat, ease of use,

Desvantagens

My requirements are limited, and I see nothing would improve my experience

Farhan K.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The Best auto email marketing out there

Avaliado em 16/03/2020

Vantagens

very intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Desvantagens

not much few minor glitches which are not stopping me to do my work.

Ali H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I have used this software for almost two months and we had no issues since then

Avaliado em 31/05/2018

We use it to send our marketing emails. and some of our transactional emails

easy to use.
it's functionalities are enough.
api is good and wel-defined. but there can be pre implemented libraries in each programming language like c

Desvantagens

There no WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails.
Help and manual are not complete.
number of clicks can be shown on the content for transactional emails and email automation.

Resposta do Sender.net Traduzido para o Português

Hello Ali! Thanks a lot for your review. Just a quick notice that actually there is WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails as well. Drop us a line to live-chat or support email and we will try to solve it out.

Milad N.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Perfect Support

Avaliado em 18/04/2020

easy to use

Vantagens

This service is very easy to use, and they have very kindly support team.

Desvantagens

sender. net have not mobile app like mailchimp, also notify in my phone.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use. I've implemented my newsletter in seconds!

Avaliado em 08/11/2017

I implement my newsletter in seconds.

Vantagens

Clear design and with some interesting function like auto-resend option, automation or segment. Report and interaction data are very usefull . Customare service is TOP!

Desvantagens

I'd like to have more trigger in automation and segment: people clicked a specific link, for example. I'm not able to find this funcion.

Resposta do Sender.net Traduzido para o Português

Hello there,
Thanks for the review! Just a quick note that we have all the automation trigger there, let us know on support what do you looking for and we will guide you straight forward!

Adina Z.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Thanks for support

Avaliado em 16/06/2020

Vantagens

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me verify my email, we had an issue with code, and he did a great and fast job. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is rockstar. Thanks a lot

Desvantagens

I'm just starting out with sender, but I love your customer support

Ms. beth F.

Solid email marketing platform

Avaliado em 27/04/2020

I set up a sequence of emails to employees, they automatically get added to a list. Made my job easier - all employees are informed about company events, like parties, workshops and training. Email insights are brilliant. Can keep track of who opens the emails and such.

Vantagens

The simplicity approach blows my mind. No unneeded utility. The learning curve isn’t steep. it's perfect for me

Desvantagens

No suggestions or complaints. Enough power under the hood for me. they are actually concern about our need.

Curt P.
  • Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for creating shareable newsletters

Avaliado em 06/04/2020

I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software there is currently, and I found that none had better email templates. Saved me tons of time and money. I even stopped hiring designers from Fiver.

Vantagens

They’re actively listening to what the users need. I like that. Suggested some improvements some time back, now most of them are live.

Desvantagens

Saw some minor issues with Outlook, they got fixed. When they will update , it will carry more good.