74 avaliações

NiceJob

Reputation management with reviews, social & SEO tools

4,9 /5 (74 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral

Not a review - A Rave!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 14/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could.

With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Vantagens

Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Desvantagens

That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

Resposta do NiceJob

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

Jason R.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

Nice Job is a review getting machine

Avaliado em 04/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Nice job is an incredible review getting machine, we went from barely having a review presence to having a ton of reviews on multiple review platforms in less than a week! Absolutely incredible!

Vantagens

Very simple to use and the customer support is fast, detailed, and extremely efficient in providing help to their clients.

Desvantagens

Waiting a few weeks without an online presence as I had to send away our website hosting over to them in order to have them build our new convert website but, was worth the wait.

James M.

Great added value

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 01/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have enjoyed much success with NiceJob and the time or two we have needed help the customer service is just as great. Thank You NiceJob!

Vantagens

Great idea that frees up the office from the chore of collecting reviews.Our reviews online have skyrocketed. We have as many reviews as the largest franchise plumbing company in our area. A online review presence is vital in today's market and NiceJob make sit easy and affordable to achieve.

Desvantagens

Some reviews only get posted via NiceJob only and not on Google.

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Escritório de advocacia

Growing Platform, Needs Improvement

Avaliado em 24/07/2018

Vantagens

NiceJob is easy to use out of the box. It's great for businesses that are starting out and getting their feet wet at collecting and managing reviews.

Desvantagens

NiceJob integrates with very few sites for leaving reviews. It does not integrate with sites for specialty businesses (e.g., legal, financial, real estate, etc.). Thus, it is limited for use by general, small businesses.

Resposta do NiceJob

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate feedback, and love hearing that you found it easy to use! We're integrating with several new specialty review channels in the medical and legal fields in the coming months, and just released an integration with Zillow! Please let us know if there are any specific sites that you'd love to see integrated and we'll do our best to have them added to our roadmap.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

William M.

Great Review Service

Avaliado em 14/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Vantagens

What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Desvantagens

I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Todd H.

One and Done

Avaliado em 23/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As owner of a small business I have a lot on my plate. Having a quality service like NiceJob takes this one job (that should not be ignored by any business) off my plate and does it much better while providing me with information on customer satisfaction.

Vantagens

I don’t have to think about it and it gets done.
Some folks have the best intentions to write a review, NiceJob gets many more.
Reviews put you in a different category with less price resistance and bigger tickets. Reviews also let us know that our techs are maintaining quality work and great customer service.

Desvantagens

At first, I thought it was a little pricey, but soon saw the benefits of having it on our team.

Marv C.
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários

More reviews!!

Avaliado em 14/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great customer service. Easy integration.

Vantagens

It automatically sends the review when integrated with our CRM system.

Desvantagens

Nothing. This is a great product!! It’s working!

James M.

Music City Home Service

Avaliado em 07/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am an owner operator and it's not my favorite part of the job to ask for a good reviews or compliments and quite frankly I'm busy just trying to finish all the projects so they do everything that I do not enjoy doing for me

Vantagens

The incredible eats in which it is to set up with my operating software housecall Pro and once it is implemented and in place you just forget about it and they take care of it in the reviews just start coming and you don't even have to remember to ask people for them and it's completely hands-off... great job

Desvantagens

I wish I would have been the one who developed the software 😉.

George O.

Great Service

Avaliado em 22/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great Customer Support. And my reviews have quadrupled. Takes care of all the hassles of getting reviews on line.

Vantagens

Like how easy it is to get reviews going. And add a great Internet presents. Easy as entering your customers email address and click and your done. Also the way the program gathers existing online reviews and gets them posted where they need to-be.

Desvantagens

A little hard to navigate at first. But worth the learning curve. Added plus there customer service is great and hot on any questions you may have with a fast response.

Martin E.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

NiceJob Helped Me Acquired New Customers In Just The First Few Days

Avaliado em 06/09/2019

Vantagens

NiceJob was exceptionally easy to use. I imported all my Shopify customers with one click and the app proceeded to send them automated review requests. I received 22 5-star reviews in less than one week. I was able to prove the reviews resulted in new customers by analyzing traffic from my social media accounts. NiceJob automatically shares reviews to Facebook and Twitter. The reviews add a great deal of credibility to my site.

Desvantagens

I had no problems using NiceJob whatsoever.

Joseph Q.

AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT

Avaliado em 10/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen.

OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE.
5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Vantagens

*Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro.
*Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished."
*When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!!
*We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob
*Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

Desvantagens

The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

Resposta do NiceJob

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

Michael P.
Traduzido para o Português

The best reputation management platform for small businesses

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 16/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Being one of the smallest companies in a competitive market, it was a struggle to show the public how much our clients loved us. This has made it easy for all of our clients to share their experience, for us to show the client outcomes and then it's a great platform to update our website and social media sites with all of it.

Vantagens

It has made it easy to maintain the online reputation of our small business while sharing everyone of our customer testimonials with the world.

Desvantagens

The web app when interacting with the device on mobile has been slow/buggy.

Michael P.
Traduzido para o Português

From 20 to 130 reviews in just a few months! And our social media marketing had never looked better.

Avaliado em 26/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has changed our SEM, SEO and reputation for the better. We're getting client and prospect engagement on social media through the automated posts and regularly get compliments on our high level of communication.

Vantagens

The software guides our clients thorough what some feel is the arduous task of leaving a positive review. It helps remind them if they wanted to leave a review and then shows then the review sites that they already use.

Desvantagens

Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.

Resposta do NiceJob

Love hearing results like that! It's been great working with you Michael, thanks for sharing!

Phil R.
Traduzido para o Português

1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!

Avaliado em 07/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

Vantagens

It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Desvantagens

Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

Resposta do NiceJob

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

Franklin O.

A necessity

Avaliado em 20/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

Vantagens

I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

Desvantagens

There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

Hi Franklin!

Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

Nate B.
Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

Best company period

Avaliado em 16/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Honestly the quickest and most diligent company I have yet to work with

Vantagens

I haven’t worked with a better software company, they say will they will do them over deliver.

Seo value - incredible
Website - converting over 5x what it did previously
Reviews - coming in almost 15x more frequently now.

They are worth 10x what they charge, I will continue to be an advocate FOREVER!

Desvantagens

Nothing, threw say what they will do and then over deliver

Resposta do NiceJob

Thanks Nate! Thats some pretty great results, so excited to hear that! And thanks again for taking the time to share your experience, its really appreciated.

Pamela W.

Money Well Spent

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 01/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our most expensive cost is time and NiceJob solves this 100%!

Vantagens

I can not begin to say enough about this company! Fabulous customer service and the value of this product is amazing! The time saved in the review process alone more than pays for the product!

Desvantagens

There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

Resposta do NiceJob

And we love working with you Pamela! Love seeing all those great reviews your getting, nice job!

Thomas S.

Simply Amazing!

Avaliado em 07/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have seen a 59% increase in the number of positive reviews since signing up with Nice Job. Our website was outdated and they made us a website that looks great and is easy for our customers to navigate. If I ever need to make any changes to the website, I email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I get a response almost immediately that the changes have been made. I've never worked with a company that is as competent as Nice Job.Thank you for all that you do.

Vantagens

We use Nice Job for the reviews and they designed our website. They do everything that they claim to: send out review requests to our customers, post them on social media, the website looks great and is easy to make changes to.

Desvantagens

Nothing, everything has been top notch.

Resposta do NiceJob

Hi Thomas, love seeing the sales growth you're getting from NiceJob. And the best part is your NiceJob website will keep getting better over time :) Thanks again for working with us and we're going to make sure we keep helping your company grow!

Ben B.
Traduzido para o Português

Great Software run by a Great Team!

Avaliado em 04/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am overal very pleased with them. Even when there was a problem, their management team quickly took it upon themselves to correct it. They really stand behind their product and it clearly shows. I am so happy that I invested in their review management software and their website design product. (Nicejob Convert)

Vantagens

Amazing review management software. Easy to use, very customizable, their convert website product brings results.

Desvantagens

Their Zapier integrations can have faults.

Resposta do NiceJob

Thanks Ben! And such a pleasure working with you as well.

Shawn P.
Traduzido para o Português

Great SEO and company display!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 30/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have used Hatch for the last few years to show off our cleaning company to potential customers. We have had nothing but success in attracting a steady flow of new business. Also sharing our latest projects on social media is easy with Hatchs features. We really do feel we are getting full value for our investment with Hatch.

Vantagens

Display and easy to add new projects. We are getting great SEO and ranking is great.

Desvantagens

Accessing videos and uploading could be better.

Resposta do NiceJob

Thanks Shawn! Great feedback, and we'll work on making the videos and uploading easier...love to get your next review up to all 5 stars!

Jeremiah G.
Traduzido para o Português

Best review software on the market

Avaliado em 07/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We met company representative the ICE Expo and signed up for the free trial of NiceJob. We gained so many new reviews from the trial that it was a no brainer for us to continue using the software.

Vantagens

Ease of use, price, and RESULTS! Nicejob delivers the results they promise.

Desvantagens

Nothing really. It has helped our online reputation tremendously.

Resposta do NiceJob

Love hearing about those results Jeremiah! That makes our day, and keep up the great customer service, your reviews are awesome!

Colby H.
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Best money spent each month

Avaliado em 02/10/2018

Great to work with.

Vantagens

This is by far the best money I spend each month. I went from 2 google reviews that I had to beg for to 50 in about 6 weeks. As a result my SEO has naturally ranked much higher and my phone rings nonstop all day. Plus my customers trust us before they even call us because all of the reviews have been so positive.

Desvantagens

My only complaint is that they do not make it easy to call them. You have to communicate with them through a web portal. That can be annoying.

Resposta do NiceJob

Thanks for the great review Colby! Going from 2 to 50 in 6 weeks is pretty awesome, well done! Improving our phone support response times is something we're working on as well, we're implementing a cloud call center to help us handle that better. We're looking forward to getting you from 50 to 500 now!

Doug V.
Setor: Serviços meio ambientais
Traduzido para o Português

Probably one of the easiest programs I've set up for business and that actually works.

Avaliado em 10/02/2018

Vantagens

The fact that this actually works and works well is huge. With so many tech companies out there, it's hard to choose. With NiceJob I've received about 10 reviews within a few days! This was only during the free trial. The paid version integrates with my dispatch software and will automatically work once jobs are complete! Saves time and makes money all at the same time! Excellent ROI!

Resposta do NiceJob

Thanks for the great review Doug! Love hearing feedback from our customers, and if you love how effective NIceJob is now, wait till you see what we have coming!

Phillip S.

Excellent response time!

Avaliado em 14/02/2018

Vantagens

NiceJob is synced with my CRM and makes asking for reviews a breeze! Being able to access everything via iPhone app is a plus as well.

Desvantagens

This is only the second day using NiceJob. I did set up a test on myself and noticed the message that was text to my phone did not highlight my google link for easy 1 touch redirect to leave a review. I feel like this needs to be addressed to make it simple for my customers to leave a review.

Resposta do NiceJob

Thanks Phillip, thanks for the great review and excited to be working with you! We've also reached out to you via our support channel to get details on the Google experience you mentioned. NiceJob automatically detects if your customer is logged into Google, and if they are directs them straight there, essentially a 0 touch redirect!

Eddie C.

Nice Job

Avaliado em 30/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very satisfied with the product.

Vantagens

We use the program integrated with another software. The additional layer is seamless and works behind the scenes to gather reviews for us. It's beyond ease of use, we literally get to forget about it and it still gathers reviews for us.

Desvantagens

No real cons about the software, satisfied user.