Avaliações do Divvy

Divvy

Expense & vendor management with automation

4.7/5 (50 avaliações)
Zachary B.
Traduzir com Google

The best software our company purchased in 2018!

Avaliado em 18/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, Divvy has enabled my company to gain WAY better insight into where dollars are going. We now know where we are over-budgeting and under-budgeting each month. Divvy makes tracking business expenses fun — I never thought I'd say that!

Vantagens

I first learned about Divvy via the daily business newsletter, Morning Brew. I was in disbelief that the product was totally free, so I scheduled a demo call. As it turns out, Divvy really is TOTALLY free. The app is incredibly user friendly and switching/updating budgets is surprisingly easy. But while the app interface is nice, the push notifications are wonderfully helpful, and Divvy travel has us saying bye-bye to Expedia, the REAL value our agency has found in using Divvy is the virtual card feature. As the Director of Marketing Strategy at a small Marketing Technology Agency, I manage a team of people who run a plethora of digital ads campaigns for numerous clients in any given month. Divvy's virtual card feature allows us to manage media buys on behalf of our clients without needing to open 100+ credit cards (or require the client to use their card). So, we're able to manage our clients' monthly spend and charge them a small admin fee (for putting the spend on our cards) without incurring ANY credit card fees.

Desvantagens

Honestly, there are really only two things I dislike about Divvy:

1. That there isn't a Divvy for PERSONAL spending (I've been Googling looking for something like this for the past few weeks now...nothing seems to exist!)

2. The saving a receipt feature/adding notes feature is a little spotty at times. I find that I often need to go back into a purchase and re-upload the photo of the receipt/re-type my note. Hopefully this is a bug that gets worked out with the next app update.

Resposta do Divvy

Hi Zachary,
Thanks for the feedback! I've sent your feedback regarding the photo receipt uploads to the director of product, and he's looking into a way to improve that process and ideally ensure that it never happens again. Just wanted to thank you personally for joining the Divvy family of happy customers, and for taking the time to leave a great review!
-Mark

William l. D.
Traduzir com Google

Divvy: Perfection; Being free is just a bonus.

Avaliado em 18/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Expense Tracking. Seamless, enjoyable, web and app based features.
Budgets. Seamless, enjoyable, web and app based features.
Customer Service. Doesn't get better than Divvy.
Decreased time spent reconciling, tracking, and other tedious tasks on credit cards easily by greater than 75%.

Vantagens

We switched from an old Visa card with no online functionality, lengthy customer service calls, and overall nothing more than a working credit card. Not to mention, it took 3 months to set up automatic payments every time we opened a new card.

Switching to Divvy was easy, free, and seamless. In an organization with 20 credit cards, they've saved us dozens of hours each month, improved accountability, and made using a credit card almost as fun as it can be. We also researched other paid products (e.g. SAP Concur) and Divvy is far and beyond a better UI with all necessary features while they continue to improve and build out other fancy features.

I 100% recommend Divvy to every business.

Their people and customer service is also top notch. I would definitely apply to Divvy myself if I was looking for a new job in their locations.

Desvantagens

I have no improvements for Divvy. I cannot think of any scenario where it would not be appropriate.

Meredith B.

Game-changing product

Avaliado em 13/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

After working with Divvy, I have come to respect the integrity of the organization. The staff are not only knowledgeable, but strive to create an experience that is light-hearted and fun. An unexpected treat coming from a credit card company.

Vantagens

We are able to categorize transactions after the purchase using custom fields that are searchable.

Funds are allocated to a person, not a specific credit card number. Our team can switch between a physical card and virtual cards; those transactions can be categorized in a way specific to our organization.

This flexibility has completely changed the way we do business. No exaggeration when I said Divvy is a game-changer.

Desvantagens

This is a new software so it can be buggy and slow at times.

However, Divvy has consistently and timely addressed issues and is continually investing back in the product.

Sherry T.
Traduzir com Google

Divvy was the solution to several of our issues

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 28/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

This card was selected only because we wanted an expense reporting system that didn't cost any money and then we've found other benefits to the card so we've distributed it further than we had orginally anticipated.

Vantagens

Love that we can snap a picture of the receipt and do away with taping receipts to paper! Also, like the "instantly code" an expense rather than waiting until the end of the month to code all credit card charges. Love the budget by card feature so allow small charges to be made by individuals who would not normally get a credit card - giving them a limit to buy some gas or supplies is much better than processing their expense reports submitted because they needed to use their personal card or cash for minor purchases. Also love the download to QuickBooks is item specific so when Audit makes their selections it is a single charge and not the total of several charges hitting a specific GL account like we have now because we use pivot tables to summarize the monthly charges on a single credit card.

Desvantagens

The fact that we need to select a category and then subsequently select and account is an unnecessary step - we just want to code our charges to an account directly. Also - splitting charges between departments and codes is not possible within the application which is a problem for us. Also - the credit card payments are pulling weekly from our bank so we aren't getting the cash float we used to get by paying at the end of the month.

Traduzir com Google

Best screen splitter for Mac, so far

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 30/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When I started working with a double monitor setup, I felt the need of some solution to somehow split my screens and create specific sized working areas dedicated to most used apps, in order to keep them always visible (Email client, A/V conferencing and chat system, office and business apps, and a virtual remote desktop). Divvy allows to take advantage of all your available space among multiple monitors in a simple and intuitive way. When your desktop starts to be cluttered after some hours of work, Divvy helps to keep what matters always under control.

Vantagens

Stable, easy to use, very convenient to efficiently work in multi monitor setup. Shortcut configuration makes windows resize very efficient.

Desvantagens

No noticeable downsides, so far. Maybe a little more pricey than the competitors, but still very affordable.

Tanner L.
Traduzir com Google

Divvy helps bring simplicity and sanity into managing our expenses

Avaliado em 12/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I'd suggest this to anyone who doesn't enjoy managing expenses and budgets (which I think includes about everyone). It's easy to use, easy to learn, and makes your life so much easier. The team is also super helpful and looks for ways to go above and beyond to get the job done. Great product that has brought great results to our team.

Vantagens

This product has made my life so much easier when it comes to budgeting and managing expenses. We ordered a card for every one of our employees and whenever they need money all they need to do is request it and within minutes they can have it. Setting up budgets is simple and intuitive and if you ever have questions your are seconds away from an incredible customer support team. I also love the reminders about categorizing expenses that it sends to me and my team after we use the card for a purchase. Great product and a great team to work with.

Desvantagens

Overall I don't have much to put here. Every once in a while a bug will surface on the app but it usually doesn't slow down anything at all. Had very little issues with anything on the app.

Bailey J.
Traduzir com Google

Divvy - business credit cards as they should be

Avaliado em 09/11/2018

Vantagens

Divvy bridged the glaringly obvious gap between the benefits of credit cards, and trying to apply them in a business setting.There was never a good way to manage multiple accounts, departments, and company spending in one place until we started using Divvy. Now I can manage department budgets, allocate funds, and classify purchases all in one platform.

Desvantagens

Divvy is fairly new, and, with all new software companies, there are bugs that need to be fixed. However, the Divvy team is very responsive, and they fix issues right away.

Brian T.
Traduzir com Google

Great for managing multiple budgets

Avaliado em 28/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Great for managing multiple budgets. Made it super easy to issue and manage corporate credit cards.

Vantagens

Divvy gives me complete control of the credit card use of each employee.
Divvy gives me full visibility and implementation of our expense policy.
Customer service is great. Our rep monitors our account and when transactions get declined for whatever reason, they quickly follow-up to make sure that the problem is resolved.

Desvantagens

QuickBooks integration still requires WebConnect files instead of DirectConnect.
Statements are difficult to work with.

Make the Change Today!

Avaliado em 12/12/2018

Vantagens

I've used a certain software that most are familiar with for years and switched to Divvy recently. Managing company credit cards has never been easier. Expense reporting is also far superior to the other software most use. The best feature is that I can set limits for managers or VP's at the office and track what they're using their cards for the moment a transaction is made.

Desvantagens

Customer service can be challenging, but they're really helpful once you get a hold of a representative.

Christopher N.

Game Changing Expense Management and Budgeting Tool

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

There are very few products on the market that solve so many needs and provide you a world class solution for FREE. My firm rarely gives good reviews for software products since both of our owners come from a software background, but we gladly promote Divvy!

Vantagens

Divvy is the greatest tool I have in my accounting arsenal. Divvy allows me complete control over spending, expense management, and budgeting. Divvy allows me to have real time expense data with the support I need to back it up. Divvy saves thousands of dollars a year (if not tens of thousands)! They are quick to respond and always rolling out great features to keep this product ahead of everything on the market by leaps and bounds.

Desvantagens

There currently isn't a way for me to manage multiple clients within the web / app - that would be a huge feature add. Otherwise, it's a fantastic software that is learning and growing.

Mike E.
Traduzir com Google

Divvy simplifies my life so much!

Avaliado em 11/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Thanks Divvy for simplifying my life.

Vantagens

I love the fact that your purchasing and expense reporting is all managed in one app.
Budgets for projects and recurring monthly expenses are so simple and help me maintain costs for operating my business and efficiently doing projects

Desvantagens

Cons, the reports are a bit lacking but the system as a whole is amazing. Other con would be to make the admin be able to do more from the app.

Spending reinvented

Avaliado em 14/02/2018

Vantagens

Divvy lets me manage spending in real time. I don't have to wait until the end of the month. Also, I have complete control over who I allocate funds to and for what purpose. The combo of credit card and app is super powerful.

Desvantagens

There are a few features I'd like to see, but I know they are on the roadmap. They are moving fast and adding more features

Hillary C.

Simple Money Mgmt

Avaliado em 21/02/2019

Vantagens

Divvy's software is simple and user friendly. It's easy to keep track of expenses and sort through what needs attention and what's ready to go to the expense report.

Desvantagens

Seems like the needs attention feature needs attention. Even after filling out required filled it still shows the needs attention status?

Bryan L.
Traduzir com Google

The best comprehensive expense reporting/ spending system out there.

Avaliado em 11/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I tell every business owner I know about Divvy.

Vantagens

The platform is easy to use, it makes expense reporting for everyone in the company much easier, and gives people real flexibility without the risk of uncontrolled spending. Hands down, one of the best "free" software services that any business can put to use immediately.

Desvantagens

The early version is still glitchy at times. The pre-installed budget categories are not very comprehensive for our company, so you end up having to create your own fields/ accounts. There is no direct sync w/ Xero, so there is still a bit of "manual entry" that has to be done, but the pros far outweigh the cons.

Jacob S.

Bye bye expense reports

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 20/07/2019

Vantagens

I can have transactions that are small or large and sometimes I can even screw up which card I use but this software allows me to show which transactions go to which business and allow me to better budget and tax plan.

Desvantagens

I tried to download the software first without the demo because it allowed me, but then it wouldn’t let me set up my account without the demo. Kind of a confusing onboarding process.

Rob N.
Traduzir com Google

Divvy is used at my Company for additional credit availability needed when we get tight on cash.

Avaliado em 24/04/2018

Vantagens

I most like the ability to have an unlimited number of virtual credit cards. I also like being able to see real-time purchases, and how this affects our budgeted categories. The credit app was simple and straightforward, and the credit decision was only 2-3 days, and I was up and running shortly thereafter. Onboarding is easy, and the customer service is helpful and friendly and very responsive via the online chat function.

Desvantagens

Divvy is a bit confusing to set up and get the hang of. I was having trouble understanding how to Divvy out the available funds.

Marcia B.
Traduzir com Google

Finance Control Made Simple with Divvy - And It's Free!

Avaliado em 16/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

When I first heard about Divvy, it sounded like there were only upsides to using the Divvy system. I wondered if that would be the case. What I found was that it was true. So glad that we are using it.

Vantagens

Divvy is cost and time effective in its results. I now have a real time handle on where our finances stand. Because of how much simpler this has made keeping track of my expenses, I am impressed that this service is free.

I find the system easy to use. Any questions I had were answered by the customer service team who were ready, willing, and able to answer them in a timely fashion.

Aaron j V.

Divvy's great

Avaliado em 06/03/2019

Vantagens

Divvy is extremely user friendly, intuitive, and customizable for our accounting structure and various needs as a consulting company. Divvy allows us to properly track, approve, and categorize expenses for invoices, internal budgets, and accounting needs. Divvy's support team is extremely responsive and always high quality. Their product team welcomes and values our user feedback.

Desvantagens

I expect Divvy to allow users/admins to modify alerts and notifications for budget adjustments, incomplete and declined transactions, product updates, etc.

Alex M.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use, great looking product, saves our team time and money

Avaliado em 13/02/2018

Vantagens

It is free, easy to use, and I can see exactly how money is being spent in real time. I can set up various projects and control them all at the same time. I can stop wasteful spending as it is happening.

Jon B.
Traduzir com Google

Manage and allocate company financial resources before they become history.

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 14/02/2018

Vantagens

Super intuitive user interface and ubiquitous phone app creates a short learning curve.
Allows management to easily allocate project funding or provide monthly budgets.
Effortless connection between Divvy and major accounting software.

Desvantagens

Divvy continues to add features and make updates to their app which requires relearning and adjustments to any training materials.
Limited but promised improvements to analysis and controls can leave an administrator wanting more.

Neil R.

A System that Works

Avaliado em 05/09/2019

Vantagens

The ease of seeing who has purchased what with only a few clicks

Desvantagens

Creation of a budget is the most tedious part.

Chelsey S.
Traduzir com Google

Best way to manage money to your managers

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 21/02/2019

Vantagens

Being able to have cards for the people who need them without worrying about how much is being spent with the budgets each card has. Using virtual cards to reoccurring payments is awesome.

Desvantagens

the alerts for uncategorized expenses is annoying and once a budget is closed you can't edit them. So you just have a red alert sitting there.

Traduzir com Google

Great customer service and an easy way to manage company cards

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 31/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I've had a great experience with Divvy. I haven't fully implemented it into my business yet as it's not large enough that I've needed it, but I still have my account and the app installed so when I get to that point I'll be able to!

Vantagens

I loved that before you even used the software you were walked through the entire program by one of their customer support representatives. It made it super easy to use and understand. Also, it's free!

Desvantagens

I honestly didn't find any real cons about this software, I just wasn't in a place in my business where I was ready to use it.

Traduzir com Google

Completely free expense management solution with rewards

Avaliado em 08/11/2018

Vantagens

Pricing; it's more than free, Divvy will actually pay you in rewards to use it! Dynamic spend controls and virtual "burner" cards to manage recurring subscriptions helps provide visibility and management like never before.

Desvantagens

Lack of a programmatic API limits the volume and velocity we issue cards at.

John E.

Divvy is easy to use.

Avaliado em 18/02/2019

Vantagens

Electronic capture of receipts. Virtual cards are great for on line purchases or recurring purchases. Getting employees more funds is easy.

Desvantagens

Not having a traditional style monthly statement is kind of a bummer. I would like to be able to see it in that style even if it's just in a pdf version.