261 avaliações

Remote Desktop Manager

IT management tool to centralize & launch remote connections

4,5 /5 (261 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
261 avaliações
Brent Q.
Setor: Software
Traduzido para o Português

Great RDP Management tool that grew into anything PAM solution.

Avaliado em 18/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Multiple users at multiple locations all who have the keys to various client systems and need to insure that we can all access them (subject to restrictions the admin places) and if one gets updated by a consultant that the change is captured and documented. Beside the automatic sharing of an update, if something stops working you can see who modified the entry and check why it is not working. If change was a mistake you simply roll the change back via the history feature. I had someone delete 200+ entries by mistake and five minutes later they were back.

Vantagens

It has a very rich set of features and capabilities for connection to systems needed to manage both internal systems and devices. More importantly client VPNs, credentials, connections, various other key details, and PowerShell scripts to enable a multiplier effect for my efforts to the entire organization. If I get one thing working for me, by adding it to RDM it is available for all users (if allowed) in my company. This leads to the next most favorite, granular controls over almost every aspect (if you choose) of the information stored in the system.

Desvantagens

It does not handle moving from one network state to another gracefully. Meaning when running one VPN session and it ends, you might find yourself disconnected from the Management Server and if you were not offline, it clears your entries till you reconnect. This reconnect is easy but manual so it can be an issue.

Matthew S.

For A More Resourceful Working Environment

Avaliado em 17/11/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience using this software has been a good one. I highly recommend using this easy to understand and dependable software application.

Vantagens

Remote Desktop Manager is an essential service in the IT field but offers a secure platform for other applications. It allows a whole host of connecting options. For example it offers the use of multiple IPs from one single desktop. It's effective, easy to you and very convenient. No need to use a VPN when using Remote Desktop Manager as the process is already automated. Also, your data is truly secure as it is centrally stored with RBAC config.

Desvantagens

At times when your connection is disrupted there are issues with connecting but overall it's a superb software that's super easy to use which is commendable.

Traduzido para o Português

I don't like this sw at all, sorry

Avaliado em 23/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm using this sw from years and I'm totally not sadisfied. Too slow, too complex, and buggy. At least they needs to have 2 interfaces, one advanced and one lite with 10% of the options. they also needs to have a better quality check on the sw because it's usually buggy (or at least insert LTS version , so a user could update 2 or 3 times per month and other if they like will keep all the updates).

Vantagens

Full of functionality and features. If you think about a vpn, a remote connections this software has the plugin to automate the process. It's also secure because data are centrally stored with rbac config.

Desvantagens

Well.... to heavy , this sw is always slow. I've changed my laptop with a new one with i7 and ssd with 32gb of ram and it's still slow!
It's buggy... i usually skip some version because they add whatever plugin or functionality you probably never use because you will not be able to find it and they broke something you are using.

The ui is confusing, too many options available.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 2.0/10

Setor: Bancos
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

More answers than questions

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

Vantagens

in my experience, the remote dektop manager (rdm) from devolutions is the best it-tool on the market to establish secure connections and access to various target systems. it enables all possible connection protocols to be used from a central point.
depending on the requirements, the rdm can be used to perform a wide range of tasks. many tasks can be automated. interesting is also the perfect interaction with other products from devolutios. With the possibility to use a free version, all functions and functionalities can be tested in peace and quiet.

Desvantagens

nothing, there are no other necessary functions for the daily work

Ariyan T.
Traduzido para o Português

Best for using multiple IP addresses from one pc

Avaliado em 17/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The expariance of this software is realThe experience of this software is really good. I love to say that, Everyone should use this.ly good. i love to say that, Everyone should use this.

Vantagens

I like there connecting option. it was amazing. I can use multiple IP from may one pc. I can use this for my official use. it's very helpful

Desvantagens

there not big least think about this. But sometimes they take too many time to access.I think this is for my connection technical problem.

Joel H.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

Awsome remote desktop management with massive amount of timesavers!

Avaliado em 04/11/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have had great experience with this application. Always working well and doing a good job. It takes some time to get all settings as you want but - you can decide to just do the minimal settings and keep the standardsettings.

Vantagens

This application let you manage all your servers neatly organized in "folders"
It also give you the ability to setup RDP, SSH, Linux RDP and Powershellcode aswell as many other connectiontypes.

Desvantagens

It is quite Heavy with a lot of settings. That can be both good and bad - somethimes it is hard to find.

Bosko A.
Setor: Hotelaria
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Remote Desktop Manager - the all in one solution

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 14/11/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The software is extremely reliable, safe and has a lot of security options that will help to keep everything safe and sound while using it. This goes for your PC and for the ones that you remotely access (also the servers, websites etc.).

Vantagens

This software has been created for more advanced remote access, allowing multiple types of connections, which is not the case with many other RDMs. The software offers a huge amount of options and customizations that , most likely, you will never need for your regular work tasks. It allows you to tweak and customize just about everything!

Desvantagens

The size of the software and all of the options might actually get in the way of finding what you need and finding it quickly. The interface is not as user-friendly as many of us would like, but on the other hand - the amount of options that it offers needs to be fitted somehow so just be prepared to do your own investigation in order to find what you need sometimes.

Jeff S.
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Big and full featured. Great solution for bigger companies with current tech.

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 21/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A good solution for large IT. Allowed consolidation of many difference products/components into one solution. Get all the basics running and fine tune as you go.

Vantagens

It is fairly intuitive to setup but is geared for the IT Support inclined. Our primary support staff had less issues then the jurior operators/techs or general users.
A big company with several products doing different parts of the whole Remote connection system could easily consolidate. You do pay for what you get but you get what you pay for.
Once it is setup and running its a great centralized solution for your Remote Connectivity to the enterprise.

Desvantagens

So many features and details can actually be a detraction and overwhelming.
Cost is probably not for the small company IT.
Updates updates updates.

Erez L.
Setor: Serviços financeiros
Traduzido para o Português

Remote Desktop Manager turns you from a user into a poweruser

Avaliado em 24/10/2020

Vantagens

Being able to configure multiple servers at once is really useful

Desvantagens

Nothing that stands out, I was able to use it easily and improve our server management a lot.

Eric B.
Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

My review

Avaliado em 04/06/2020

Vantagens

Accessing my computer from another machine is great!

Desvantagens

The connection can be easily interrupted when is frustrating

Iva O.
Setor: Administração pública

Holy Grail of Remote Desktop Software

Avaliado em 22/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I came across Remote Desktop Manager in my search to find a better solution to what was becoming a time intensive process of updating, managing and remoting into what was growing to be a substantially large number of various types of connections.

After testing several different remote management platforms with great disappointment, I finally found Remote Desktop Manager and have never looked back. I have been using it for over 5 years now. Not only do I use it to manage all my connections but I can use it in a well laid out platform.

Vantagens

I can quite literally remote into a crazy amount of connection environments all within under a minute if I want to as well as a specific connection environment along with its specific VPN connection dynamically if I want without having to connect to that groups VPN first.

Remoting like a boss isn’t the only plus to their platform. They have an extensive amount of tool sets one can use within each connection environment to use such as macros, scripts, management tools, command line tools, sub connections, logs and many others. The list of additional functionality is greater than one would be able to leave in a review.

Desvantagens

The only cons I have come across over the years were there were a few times I found the version for Mac OS to be a little buggy but that was resolved timely and it didn’t affect the actual functionality of the software.

Also, some of the macro and script help documentation could have been a little more detailed. However, the help documentation pertaining to this could have very well been updated since the time I needed further clarification which was when I first started using it. I have not needed to use it since that time now that I understand how to configure the macros and scripts within the software.

Ben L.
Setor: Produção audivisual
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

I've loved RDM since the first day I installed it!

Avaliado em 29/06/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I started using the free version of RDM many years ago. I was looking for something to manage my RDP connections in one place. When I found RDM and say all it could do, I immediately installed it and began using it! Soon afterwards, I upgraded to the enterprise version and now can never look back!

Vantagens

Based on the name, you'd think this is a tool just for Microsoft RDP, but you'd be very wrong! It can do SOOOO much more! I love that I can manage my RDP connections, along with SSH & VNC connections as well. I can have links to websites that I frequent and auto login using credentials in the repository. I have my vSphere client connections as well as vSphere Remote Console sessions as well. I have connections to my AWS EC2 accounts as well as S3 buckets as well.

I also love the "keep tab on disconnect" feature! As an engineer, I'm constantly rebooting servers to troubleshoot issues, build new ones, etc. This is a huge time saver for me.

Desvantagens

I haven't found any cons for the tool yet. I do have some coworkers that use the tool as well and the biggest complaint I hear from them is, "ANOTHER upgrade?" They complain that new versions come out too often. I see that as a plus not a con, but everyone's different!

Resposta do Devolutions

Thank you so much for your support Ben!

Joseph N.
Setor: Redação e edição de texto

Operate your PC from Miles away

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 10/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is a golden tool for remote control. A tool that takes over most of the human worries regarding access to documents.

Vantagens

The Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) is a must-have tool for anyone heading or operating a big organization with multiple users who need access to the company's information, yet with care to maintain privacy and security of the information.
One of the major advantages of using the RDM, as I have encountered in my organization, is that this app lets the user operate their PC from remote locations, while the passwords are still secure. If the company has more than one person who needs to access the main computer, they can do so with the help of the RDM, without the company head worrying about the security of the documents...
Further, the software eradicates the need for keeping so many passwords in the admin's closets, for with RDM, the system can securely manage the passwords on behalf of the IT department or the company head.
Not to forget, this software is very efficient in time and space, since no one needs to walk to the main computer to get access to files stored in it. They all can access them from wherever they are with RDM.
Finally, the software is very easy to install and set up, and may not require expert skills to operate. The users can easily set up the system with just minimal help.
Not to forget however, the app is fairly cost-effective, unlike the traditional remote access software.

Desvantagens

The software, however, is demanding in processor and system capacity; to serve several devices remotely, controlling and governing access to each of them, the system must be of high processing and speed capacity. As such, the software may not be used on small computers.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

John K.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

Remote Desktop Manger the remote session app that does everything except carry the kitchen sink.

Avaliado em 05/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ever since I discovered Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager around 3 years ago ive not looked at any alternatives since as ive not had too and to add to that Devolutions are improving it all the time with new releases nearly every month which expands the feature list further as well as fixing bugs and like. Really you need to trial it to understand how much its way beyond most of the competition remote session managers and ive not even come close to utilising RDM 100%.

Vantagens

For me the main draw of Devolutions Remote Desktop Manger is the sure depth of its feature list and supported apps and services it can work with, its not just for managing RDP sessions. Ive been able to add sessions, credentials, links, syncronisers the list goes on so its like a multi tool for the IT admin.

Desvantagens

The only down side for myself who is an IT freelance was the cost of the enterprise edition. I wasnt able to afford it for a long time so had to make do with the free edition but that still did everything i needed it to do as a daily driver app.

Frank M.

System Administration Streamlined

Avaliado em 28/06/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In January 2016, our company, Holland Computers, Inc. was selected for a case study using Remote Desktop Manager.

This is a product that I strongly believe in. Rarely does a tool come along that becomes your entire toolbox. In the course of doing my daily work, I have to make hundreds of connections to remote servers, manage those servers, databases, web sites, application servers and developers. RDM gives me a centralized, single pane of glass from which to do all of it. I can store passwords using my favorite password manager, Keepass, write and assign scripts, manage services, and build custom connections to every device, server and workstation I manage.

The best part is that my entire team can use this and we don't have to keep redundant information in multiple places. Now, we can collaborate as a team, updating and sharing tools and connections in a way that makes all more efficient!

Get your copy here: http://devolutions.net/ref/545020

Vantagens

Efficiency. It brings all of my systems into a single pane of glass. I also enjoy the numerous connection types that allow me to completely customize the product for my teams use.

Desvantagens

I've been using this product for 2 years. I have yet to find a limitation...

Cary W.
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Best IT-based tool I have ever purchased.

Avaliado em 23/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Because of its interface and capabilities, I have literally saved hours and hours of time every year since I started using it. I can't imagine doing my job without it any more.

Vantagens

Far too many to list. But list toppers are it's ability to integrate with LastPass, cloud-based database, and its UI configuration capability. It's hard to find anything that you'd want RDM to be able to do that isn't already in there!

Desvantagens

I know when people love something and can't find fault, that they'll usually say the cost. I won't even do that, because it is worth every penny!!!

Alexander B.
Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
Traduzido para o Português

Best program to manage multiple remote connections using different protocols.

Avaliado em 17/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Makes an admins life much easier - every single day!

- Ease of use
- User license (If you work for multiple companies, you only have to buy one licence)
- Even without an active subscription RDM can be used for many years
- Plugins available for nearly every remote management protocol one could think of
- Plugins for 3rd party programms like Browsers and Password Managers
- Awesome automatism possibilities
- Ability to run own scripts (e.g. Powershell) against remote servers
- Centralized connection management
- Great security management
- Roles for centralized connection managment
- Ability to use cloud or on premise
- Even standalone many possibilities to secure connection credentials (like local KeePass)
- Stable
- Fast and helpful support
- Clean interface using ribbons
- Good licensing model
- Fast bugfixes
- New features
- Assesment management

Traduzido para o Português

No work day without Remote Desktop Manager!

Avaliado em 22/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

saves a lot of time, the search for passwords finally belongs to the past - a centrally repository and the changes are in seconds on all clients available - also perfect is the offline mode! Also, if you on the way, you can use one of the mobile apps to get access fast and secure (supports also the offline mode!)

-) Team Management
-) Security Role Based
-) Centralized Password Management with granular security
-) Many VPN Add-Ons
-) Web Browser Integration (Devolutions Web Login)
-) Available on Android & iOS
-) Centralized Templates
-) Features like open VPN automatically if ping fails!
-) Support the import from many other programs
-) Subconnections
-) To-dos with reminder feature
-) Documentation section
-) Support variables

-) Last but not least - the Support!

Desvantagens

I've been using this product for 3+ years now so - hard to believe but at the moment there are no criticisms.

Katie M.
Setor: Automotivo

Remote Desktop Manager

Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, Remote Desktop Manager has helped us as an IT department become a lot more organized in our server listings, connections, and login information. It is a robust tool that we have only scratched the surface with using but has helped us immensely anyways.

Vantagens

Remote Desktop Manager is a great comprehensive tool that our IT department uses on a daily basis to connect to our network servers and store login information. These are the most helpful features for us and are very easy to use while also having enough security and steps to prevent mistakes.

Desvantagens

My only complaint with the software is that upon launch, my computer freezes up for a few seconds while the launch animation occurs. This has happened on a handful of different computers. With that said, this is a minor complaint and does not detract from the usefulness of the program.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

William B.
Setor: Gestão da educação

Remote Desktop Manager - Most Helpful Software in Day-to-day

Avaliado em 16/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I truly recommend this software. It has changed the way that I do my job every day. It is free, so I think anyone who works in IT and has to manage a bunch of systems should give it a quick go.

Vantagens

I can genuinely say that RDM is my favorite program for my work as it simplifies everything ten-fold. No longer do I need to remember IP addresses and logins - RDM does it all for me. In addition to that, it allows me to complete all of my work within a single window. Now I don't need 4 Chrome tabs open, 3 RDC windows open, and a couple Putty sessions. In addition, the free version lets you do almost everything that the paid version does. The community surrounding this program is growing day-by-day, so support can also only get better.

Desvantagens

The only thing I dislike about this program is that there were a couple compatibility issues with the most recent update of Windows (1809). After a quick google search, however, I was able to fix my issues.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Setor: Software
Traduzido para o Português

It's a centralized solution to have what all what you need to use to work in one place

Avaliado em 01/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm using RDM with a centralized devolution server with my team and we are working correctly , safety and fast from years. We are not looking for data when needed because they are easy to find and use in seconds.

Vantagens

It's a very complete and powerful solution. Inside one product you could store and define all you needs to work with your servers and softwares ! You could configure and store things like : vpn, remote connections RDP, remote SSH session, FPT, username, files, etc.

All you could imagine to work with multiple software and server available for your team and with payement option syncronized and subject to user rights .

Desvantagens

Complicated... too many options available on every kind of pieces. This software it's not satisfying the KISS mantra at all.

Remote Desktop Manager - A brilliant multi-tabbed remote desktop management app

Avaliado em 28/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy and quick access to all of my estate. It is easy to setup a remote desktop profile for every machine and a click gets me straight in whenever I want. Each one appears in a separate tab and they can remain open for as long as I need them to.

Vantagens

Remote Desktop Manager seems to do what is does best quite simply, and that is be a very useful way of viewing many remote desktops in a multi-tabbed environment. I am able to view the remote desktops of any PC or server whenever I want. But it doesn't stop there. It also allows other remote connections protocols to be used, such as VNC. I can group machines however I want. So I can have servers in one group, banks of PCs in another etc.

Desvantagens

None worth noting. However it does sometimes crash out when a new version is available. But that could be my machine.

Philip E.
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Good utility for managing a large collections of servers and VMs

Avaliado em 10/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software has encouraged our team to operate more efficiently and in a more organized fashion. We manage a worldwide network of customer and partners' machines, both virtual and real. It wouldn't be possible without a tool like this.

Vantagens

Once you have everything configured to your liking it is very easy to jump around to different machines, this is a life saver for any managed services organization. Connections to libraries simplify management, important commands like sending CTR-ALT-DELETE are here, managing a mix of virtual machines and steel boxes is possible and easy to do.

Desvantagens

Out of the box you may need to arrange and configured everything to your liking. This can take some time however it is worth doing. If you start out organized, this software can make your like much easier.

Ron V.
Setor: Fabricação de alimentos

Remote Desktop Manager is the best

Avaliado em 24/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When I started working for a new firm and found out that they create manual connections to our customers, I knew that this was very inefficient. So I started looking for a program to benefit me, my colleagues and the company. Quickly I found Remote Desktop Manager and started a trial run.
I was quite impressed with what it could so, so I brought in some colleagues to start using it as well.
Also they got very excited. In the meantime the trial period was over, but by contacting Devolutions I got my trial period extended several times without any hastle.

Eventually I conviced our management to buy RDM and implemented RDM company wide. Since then more than 100 colleagues are using it and they found out the strength of RDM.

Vantagens

When I started testing RDM, I received trial keys for as long as I wanted. No limit in time.
Setting up RDM is quite easy, using it even more.

absolutely nothing I don't like about RDM

Best Remote Desktop App I've used

Avaliado em 05/04/2018

Vantagens

I used to love an app (Mac) called CoRD. It beautifully laid out multiple connections in a tabbed layout minimizing the number of windows I had open. However, as the Mac OS evolved the app did not and stopped working with newer versions. I then came across Remote Desktop Manager and it does all of that and much much more. You can create workflows to connect to a VPN first, save specific credentials for different connections, and even setup remote connections for Telnet and SSH to network devices.

Desvantagens

Honestly, the only part that's hard to swallow is the price. There is a free version, but it limits the connections you can create. I believe the paid versions is close to $200 for the Enterprise edition.