Remote Desktop Manager

IT management tool to centralize & launch remote connections

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

305 avaliações

Ernesto alfonso O.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Centralización para profesionales de TI

Avaliado em 10/05/2022

Es tan potente y eficaz que se vuelve tu herramienta principal de trabajo, su desarrollo en todo ambiente de sistema operativo como Windows, Linux, Mac, Ipad Os, iOs, Android la hece todavía más eficente.

Vantagens

Es una plataforma única en la que podemos centralizar todas las conexiones remotas para aquellos administradores de TI que desean simplificar tareas, es segura, veloz, estable, robusta, contiene altos estándares de seguridad que hacen las tareas seguras y por lo tanto imprescindible.

Desvantagens

Requieres capacitación y dedicar tiempo a entender todas las funcionalidades, no es tan intuitiva.

Alternativas consideradas

Supremo Remote Desktop

Razões para escolher o Remote Desktop Manager

Por su versatilidad, compatibilidad y disponibilidad en cada ambiente de sistema operativo.

Software anterior

VirtualBox

Razões para mudar para o Remote Desktop Manager

Syed H.
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Remote Desktop is just like original

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

Vantagens

The most powerful feature is the session connectivity. Your session do not hang or get jerk

Desvantagens

Sometimes it takes time to open the fresh window

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

I don't like this sw at all, sorry

Avaliado em 23/09/2019

I'm using this sw from years and I'm totally not sadisfied. Too slow, too complex, and buggy. At least they needs to have 2 interfaces, one advanced and one lite with 10% of the options. they also needs to have a better quality check on the sw because it's usually buggy (or at least insert LTS version , so a user could update 2 or 3 times per month and other if they like will keep all the updates).

Vantagens

Full of functionality and features. If you think about a vpn, a remote connections this software has the plugin to automate the process. It's also secure because data are centrally stored with rbac config.

Desvantagens

Well.... to heavy , this sw is always slow. I've changed my laptop with a new one with i7 and ssd with 32gb of ram and it's still slow!
It's buggy... i usually skip some version because they add whatever plugin or functionality you probably never use because you will not be able to find it and they broke something you are using.

The ui is confusing, too many options available.

• Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

Remote Desktop Manager Review

Avaliado em 27/04/2022

Remote Desktop Manager is a very impressive piece of software. I was surprised by the features, as I only expected remote desktop capabilities.

Not for beginners, but has the power to perform more than what you will need it for.

Vantagens

First and foremost you can download a FREE version of this application. There is an Enterprise version that has many more features relating to reporting, security and team level access.

The software is very powerful and can access different forms of remote data, such as cloud storage and remote databases, as well as screen sharing, file transfer and SSH capability.

Desvantagens

Remote Desktop Manager is an in-depth program with many features. Using this program as a beginner can be daunting. To effectively use this application, I needed to watch/read the introductory tutorial videos, documentation and search for YouTube videos.

Without looking at the support material, I would have find it difficult to use this software.

Alternativas consideradas

AnyDesk

Razões para mudar para o Remote Desktop Manager

Remote Desktop Manager was chosen as an attempt to find a better suited application for remote access needs.
Joe D.
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

Very helpful tool

Avaliado em 26/04/2022

Vantagens

easy to use, easy to connect and troubelshoot, very helpful tool for remote support

Desvantagens

over priced compared to other tools, disconnect randomly

Mark C.
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa

Remote Desktop for your business

Avaliado em 18/05/2022

Vantagens

The ability to control all my PCS on one domain

Desvantagens

It’s extremely expensive being a Microsoft product

Floremie E.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Benefits in Using Remote Desktop Manager

Avaliado em 01/11/2021

I have the best experienced with Remote Desktop Manager. I make my work easy.

Vantagens

The features that I'd like most about Remote Desktop Manager is I can able to manage the computer even though not near to me. I can access to the file as long internet is good.

Desvantagens

What I'd like least about this software is you need to access the code and you need to have an internet to manage computer.

Joseph J.
  • Setor: Museus e instituições
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

A great tool!

Avaliado em 21/06/2022

Vantagens

Really easy to use and a very secure piece of software

Desvantagens

Nothing really, I think it's actually very good

Loucas A.
  • Setor: Música
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Easy and fast to use !

Avaliado em 05/06/2022

Love it! User friendly 100%. Anyone can easily install it and use it !

Vantagens

I am very happy with Remote Desktop Manager! I used it many times to help my mates or my students in the studios far away from my location. I also used it for personal use ! To fix any error on my girlfriends or my sisters computer.

Desvantagens

Nothing bad to say at all. It does the job easy and quick! Perfect

Thomas P.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A very good software for managing RDP

Avaliado em 26/05/2022

Remote Desktop Manager is easy to use and to setup

Desvantagens

The software takes a lot of time to start

Brent Q.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great RDP Management tool that grew into anything PAM solution.

Avaliado em 18/11/2019

Multiple users at multiple locations all who have the keys to various client systems and need to insure that we can all access them (subject to restrictions the admin places) and if one gets updated by a consultant that the change is captured and documented. Beside the automatic sharing of an update, if something stops working you can see who modified the entry and check why it is not working. If change was a mistake you simply roll the change back via the history feature. I had someone delete 200+ entries by mistake and five minutes later they were back.

Vantagens

It has a very rich set of features and capabilities for connection to systems needed to manage both internal systems and devices. More importantly client VPNs, credentials, connections, various other key details, and PowerShell scripts to enable a multiplier effect for my efforts to the entire organization. If I get one thing working for me, by adding it to RDM it is available for all users (if allowed) in my company. This leads to the next most favorite, granular controls over almost every aspect (if you choose) of the information stored in the system.

Desvantagens

It does not handle moving from one network state to another gracefully. Meaning when running one VPN session and it ends, you might find yourself disconnected from the Management Server and if you were not offline, it clears your entries till you reconnect. This reconnect is easy but manual so it can be an issue.

Iva O.
  • Setor: Administração pública

Holy Grail of Remote Desktop Software

Avaliado em 22/08/2018

I came across Remote Desktop Manager in my search to find a better solution to what was becoming a time intensive process of updating, managing and remoting into what was growing to be a substantially large number of various types of connections.

After testing several different remote management platforms with great disappointment, I finally found Remote Desktop Manager and have never looked back. I have been using it for over 5 years now. Not only do I use it to manage all my connections but I can use it in a well laid out platform.

Vantagens

I can quite literally remote into a crazy amount of connection environments all within under a minute if I want to as well as a specific connection environment along with its specific VPN connection dynamically if I want without having to connect to that groups VPN first.

Remoting like a boss isn’t the only plus to their platform. They have an extensive amount of tool sets one can use within each connection environment to use such as macros, scripts, management tools, command line tools, sub connections, logs and many others. The list of additional functionality is greater than one would be able to leave in a review.

Desvantagens

The only cons I have come across over the years were there were a few times I found the version for Mac OS to be a little buggy but that was resolved timely and it didn’t affect the actual functionality of the software.

Also, some of the macro and script help documentation could have been a little more detailed. However, the help documentation pertaining to this could have very well been updated since the time I needed further clarification which was when I first started using it. I have not needed to use it since that time now that I understand how to configure the macros and scripts within the software.

Ben L.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I've loved RDM since the first day I installed it!

Avaliado em 29/06/2016

I started using the free version of RDM many years ago. I was looking for something to manage my RDP connections in one place. When I found RDM and say all it could do, I immediately installed it and began using it! Soon afterwards, I upgraded to the enterprise version and now can never look back!

Vantagens

Based on the name, you'd think this is a tool just for Microsoft RDP, but you'd be very wrong! It can do SOOOO much more! I love that I can manage my RDP connections, along with SSH & VNC connections as well. I can have links to websites that I frequent and auto login using credentials in the repository. I have my vSphere client connections as well as vSphere Remote Console sessions as well. I have connections to my AWS EC2 accounts as well as S3 buckets as well.

I also love the "keep tab on disconnect" feature! As an engineer, I'm constantly rebooting servers to troubleshoot issues, build new ones, etc. This is a huge time saver for me.

Desvantagens

I haven't found any cons for the tool yet. I do have some coworkers that use the tool as well and the biggest complaint I hear from them is, "ANOTHER upgrade?" They complain that new versions come out too often. I see that as a plus not a con, but everyone's different!

Resposta do Devolutions Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for your support Ben!

Joseph N.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Operate your PC from Miles away

Avaliado em 10/05/2019

It is a golden tool for remote control. A tool that takes over most of the human worries regarding access to documents.

Vantagens

The Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) is a must-have tool for anyone heading or operating a big organization with multiple users who need access to the company's information, yet with care to maintain privacy and security of the information.
One of the major advantages of using the RDM, as I have encountered in my organization, is that this app lets the user operate their PC from remote locations, while the passwords are still secure. If the company has more than one person who needs to access the main computer, they can do so with the help of the RDM, without the company head worrying about the security of the documents...
Further, the software eradicates the need for keeping so many passwords in the admin's closets, for with RDM, the system can securely manage the passwords on behalf of the IT department or the company head.
Not to forget, this software is very efficient in time and space, since no one needs to walk to the main computer to get access to files stored in it. They all can access them from wherever they are with RDM.
Finally, the software is very easy to install and set up, and may not require expert skills to operate. The users can easily set up the system with just minimal help.
Not to forget however, the app is fairly cost-effective, unlike the traditional remote access software.

Desvantagens

The software, however, is demanding in processor and system capacity; to serve several devices remotely, controlling and governing access to each of them, the system must be of high processing and speed capacity. As such, the software may not be used on small computers.

John K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Remote Desktop Manger the remote session app that does everything except carry the kitchen...

Avaliado em 05/09/2019

Ever since I discovered Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager around 3 years ago ive not looked at any alternatives since as ive not had too and to add to that Devolutions are improving it all the time with new releases nearly every month which expands the feature list further as well as fixing bugs and like. Really you need to trial it to understand how much its way beyond most of the competition remote session managers and ive not even come close to utilising RDM 100%.

Vantagens

For me the main draw of Devolutions Remote Desktop Manger is the sure depth of its feature list and supported apps and services it can work with, its not just for managing RDP sessions. Ive been able to add sessions, credentials, links, syncronisers the list goes on so its like a multi tool for the IT admin.

Desvantagens

The only down side for myself who is an IT freelance was the cost of the enterprise edition. I wasnt able to afford it for a long time so had to make do with the free edition but that still did everything i needed it to do as a daily driver app.

Frank M.

System Administration Streamlined

Avaliado em 28/06/2016

In January 2016, our company, Holland Computers, Inc. was selected for a case study using Remote Desktop Manager.

This is a product that I strongly believe in. Rarely does a tool come along that becomes your entire toolbox. In the course of doing my daily work, I have to make hundreds of connections to remote servers, manage those servers, databases, web sites, application servers and developers. RDM gives me a centralized, single pane of glass from which to do all of it. I can store passwords using my favorite password manager, Keepass, write and assign scripts, manage services, and build custom connections to every device, server and workstation I manage.

The best part is that my entire team can use this and we don't have to keep redundant information in multiple places. Now, we can collaborate as a team, updating and sharing tools and connections in a way that makes all more efficient!

Get your copy here: http://devolutions.net/ref/545020

Vantagens

Efficiency. It brings all of my systems into a single pane of glass. I also enjoy the numerous connection types that allow me to completely customize the product for my teams use.

Desvantagens

I've been using this product for 2 years. I have yet to find a limitation...

Cary W.
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best IT-based tool I have ever purchased.

Avaliado em 23/12/2019

Because of its interface and capabilities, I have literally saved hours and hours of time every year since I started using it. I can't imagine doing my job without it any more.

Vantagens

Far too many to list. But list toppers are it's ability to integrate with LastPass, cloud-based database, and its UI configuration capability. It's hard to find anything that you'd want RDM to be able to do that isn't already in there!

Desvantagens

I know when people love something and can't find fault, that they'll usually say the cost. I won't even do that, because it is worth every penny!!!

Alexander B.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best program to manage multiple remote connections using different protocols.

Avaliado em 17/01/2018

Makes an admins life much easier - every single day!

- Ease of use
- User license (If you work for multiple companies, you only have to buy one licence)
- Even without an active subscription RDM can be used for many years
- Plugins available for nearly every remote management protocol one could think of
- Plugins for 3rd party programms like Browsers and Password Managers
- Awesome automatism possibilities
- Ability to run own scripts (e.g. Powershell) against remote servers
- Centralized connection management
- Great security management
- Roles for centralized connection managment
- Ability to use cloud or on premise
- Even standalone many possibilities to secure connection credentials (like local KeePass)
- Stable
- Fast and helpful support
- Clean interface using ribbons
- Good licensing model
- Fast bugfixes
- New features
- Assesment management

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

No work day without Remote Desktop Manager!

Avaliado em 22/07/2018

saves a lot of time, the search for passwords finally belongs to the past - a centrally repository and the changes are in seconds on all clients available - also perfect is the offline mode! Also, if you on the way, you can use one of the mobile apps to get access fast and secure (supports also the offline mode!)

-) Team Management
-) Security Role Based
-) Centralized Password Management with granular security
-) Many VPN Add-Ons
-) Web Browser Integration (Devolutions Web Login)
-) Available on Android & iOS
-) Centralized Templates
-) Features like open VPN automatically if ping fails!
-) Support the import from many other programs
-) Subconnections
-) To-dos with reminder feature
-) Documentation section
-) Support variables

-) Last but not least - the Support!

Desvantagens

I've been using this product for 3+ years now so - hard to believe but at the moment there are no criticisms.

Katie M.
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Remote Desktop Manager

Avaliado em 19/11/2019

Overall, Remote Desktop Manager has helped us as an IT department become a lot more organized in our server listings, connections, and login information. It is a robust tool that we have only scratched the surface with using but has helped us immensely anyways.

Vantagens

Remote Desktop Manager is a great comprehensive tool that our IT department uses on a daily basis to connect to our network servers and store login information. These are the most helpful features for us and are very easy to use while also having enough security and steps to prevent mistakes.

Desvantagens

My only complaint with the software is that upon launch, my computer freezes up for a few seconds while the launch animation occurs. This has happened on a handful of different computers. With that said, this is a minor complaint and does not detract from the usefulness of the program.

William B.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Remote Desktop Manager - Most Helpful Software in Day-to-day

Avaliado em 16/04/2019

I truly recommend this software. It has changed the way that I do my job every day. It is free, so I think anyone who works in IT and has to manage a bunch of systems should give it a quick go.

Vantagens

I can genuinely say that RDM is my favorite program for my work as it simplifies everything ten-fold. No longer do I need to remember IP addresses and logins - RDM does it all for me. In addition to that, it allows me to complete all of my work within a single window. Now I don't need 4 Chrome tabs open, 3 RDC windows open, and a couple Putty sessions. In addition, the free version lets you do almost everything that the paid version does. The community surrounding this program is growing day-by-day, so support can also only get better.

Desvantagens

The only thing I dislike about this program is that there were a couple compatibility issues with the most recent update of Windows (1809). After a quick google search, however, I was able to fix my issues.

Remote Desktop Manager - A brilliant multi-tabbed remote desktop management app

Avaliado em 28/02/2018

Easy and quick access to all of my estate. It is easy to setup a remote desktop profile for every machine and a click gets me straight in whenever I want. Each one appears in a separate tab and they can remain open for as long as I need them to.

Vantagens

Remote Desktop Manager seems to do what is does best quite simply, and that is be a very useful way of viewing many remote desktops in a multi-tabbed environment. I am able to view the remote desktops of any PC or server whenever I want. But it doesn't stop there. It also allows other remote connections protocols to be used, such as VNC. I can group machines however I want. So I can have servers in one group, banks of PCs in another etc.

Desvantagens

None worth noting. However it does sometimes crash out when a new version is available. But that could be my machine.

Philip E.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good utility for managing a large collections of servers and VMs

Avaliado em 10/06/2018

This software has encouraged our team to operate more efficiently and in a more organized fashion. We manage a worldwide network of customer and partners' machines, both virtual and real. It wouldn't be possible without a tool like this.

Vantagens

Once you have everything configured to your liking it is very easy to jump around to different machines, this is a life saver for any managed services organization. Connections to libraries simplify management, important commands like sending CTR-ALT-DELETE are here, managing a mix of virtual machines and steel boxes is possible and easy to do.

Desvantagens

Out of the box you may need to arrange and configured everything to your liking. This can take some time however it is worth doing. If you start out organized, this software can make your like much easier.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

It's a centralized solution to have what all what you need to use to work in one place

Avaliado em 01/02/2019

I'm using RDM with a centralized devolution server with my team and we are working correctly , safety and fast from years. We are not looking for data when needed because they are easy to find and use in seconds.

Vantagens

It's a very complete and powerful solution. Inside one product you could store and define all you needs to work with your servers and softwares ! You could configure and store things like : vpn, remote connections RDP, remote SSH session, FPT, username, files, etc.

All you could imagine to work with multiple software and server available for your team and with payement option syncronized and subject to user rights .

Desvantagens

Complicated... too many options available on every kind of pieces. This software it's not satisfying the KISS mantra at all.

Best Remote Desktop App I've used

Avaliado em 05/04/2018

Vantagens

I used to love an app (Mac) called CoRD. It beautifully laid out multiple connections in a tabbed layout minimizing the number of windows I had open. However, as the Mac OS evolved the app did not and stopped working with newer versions. I then came across Remote Desktop Manager and it does all of that and much much more. You can create workflows to connect to a VPN first, save specific credentials for different connections, and even setup remote connections for Telnet and SSH to network devices.

Desvantagens

Honestly, the only part that's hard to swallow is the price. There is a free version, but it limits the connections you can create. I believe the paid versions is close to $200 for the Enterprise edition.