Exibindo 1.375 avaliações de 1.320

DealerCenter

Dealer management software for independent auto dealerships

4,9 /5 (1320 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 1.375 avaliações de 1.320
Brandon michel E.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why,...

Avaliado em 22/12/2017

Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Vantagens

Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

Desvantagens

The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

Gary S.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Impressive

Avaliado em 07/05/2020

I would like to say I’m very impressed with the continual updates and improvements The Team at Dealer Center continues to make, regularly. It’s like owning an Apple computer and getting updates every 45 to 60 days.
In an industry that’s notorious for creating software and promising to make improvements ONE DAY... Dealer Center is a breath of fresh air.
A tech company creating Automotive Software solutions. The updates and improvements are continual. Their motto is certainly to be the best, which means we must get better every day. Never static, never stuck, never the same old same old... I’m a believer.

Vantagens

Easy to use, intuitive in fact. Everything you need and more. Cannot beat the value.
All in one solutions for Independent dealers of all sizes.

Desvantagens

Nothing negative to say. Nothing else to say about the CONS ......

Ahmad N.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

DealerCenter

Avaliado em 03/02/2021

Vantagens

The DMS is very simple for me to use. It helps to save me time

nothing yet, i will call [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep if I need anything

Josh A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

DealerCenter Use

Avaliado em 12/01/2021

All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

Vantagens

It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Desvantagens

Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

Adrian R.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

DealerCenter CRM is an extremely useful tool

Avaliado em 16/11/2020

Overall, I've used DealerCenter for over a year & it's been a helpful tool.

Vantagens

I like the ability to create campaigns, the fully integrated mobile app that helps me scan customers directly into the system & the email/text templates.

Desvantagens

Nothing really comes to mind about what I like least

Donnie B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The rep Rocks!

Avaliado em 23/07/2019

My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

Vantagens

The convenience of everything being in one place

Desvantagens

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Summer M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Dealer Center website

Avaliado em 13/09/2019

Positive

Vantagens

Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Desvantagens

Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

Sean T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very good DMS with constant updates to make it even better

Avaliado em 24/06/2020

Vantagens

This software allows us to do nearly everything without having to rely on other products. Integration is almost seamless with carfax, Quickbooks, autocheck, auction houses, and the list goes on.

Desvantagens

You do pay quite a bit for the packages but we believe it is worth it.

Anees U.

DealerCenter tool

Avaliado em 14/08/2020

Overall my experience with DealerCenter has been positive... easy to use & great customer support

Vantagens

The software enables me to manage my business from a single application

Desvantagens

Currently I'm unable to manage Facebook Marketplace leads, although they are currently rolling out their solution.

Dillon M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

5 Start Software and Service

Avaliado em 18/09/2019

Live training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.

Vantagens

I definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.

Desvantagens

nothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.

Jo ann C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

Avaliado em 08/10/2019

We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

Vantagens

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Desvantagens

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

Dan E.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great Dealer Suite of options to run every type of dealership

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

Overall a great product that has more positives than negatives. Local account representatives are US based in Los Angeles and they are spectacular to deal with. When you need tech support, you'll have some headaches as they are based in India. Indian support crew are very professional, but often times I find it that they do not understand the issues.

Vantagens

Endless features. Dealercenter is a la carte so you can sign up for whatever you want. We are currently signed up with their booking feature, history reports, CRM, DMS etc. All of their software has become much easier to use and they are slowly making it more graphics oriented. The CRM and DMS are priceless features that allow you to run your every day dealer operations.

Desvantagens

The CRM has issues when responding to leads. A lot of times we receive leads coming from 3rd parties and replying to those leads through the CRM can be a headache as it isn't as simple as hitting reply. A lot of times you need to copy the email address of the client and start a new email chain as the received email will only respond to the 3rd party generic lead.

Jason C.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

DealerCenter DMS

Avaliado em 16/07/2019

Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Vantagens

Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Desvantagens

Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

David B.

Great

Avaliado em 21/10/2017

I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

Vantagens

The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

Ramon C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

CRM & DEALERCENTER FEEDBACK

Avaliado em 16/07/2019

Vantagens

I love that the CRM allows you to communicate with customers, track all communication as well as have everything under one system. I've used Promaxx in the past and I didn't really like it, expensive and think that this CRM and system is better.

Desvantagens

I don't like that when you upload documents for the customer you then have to upload the documents for the deal. It's double the work when it should be easier to just share the information. Some banks don't want to work with Dealer Center because they want to use their own portals. Once again that's double the work on our end.