ActivTrak

Supervisão de funcionários e análise do comportamento da equipe

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

540 avaliações

Michael
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

ActivTrack is a great product that can help small business owners monitor their employees...

Avaliado em 15/01/2018

Employee computer tracking....inefficiencies in the office.

Vantagens

It's user interface is simple and intuitive. It provides an in-depth report of each computer and what the user spends time doing.

Tony
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great customer support, wish it had a few more features

Avaliado em 12/01/2018

Insight into user behavior

Easy to install
Unobtrusive and almost completely invisible to the end user
Compatible with antivirus and other security applications
It does what is claims to do

Desvantagens

Limited customization for enterprise type deployments, for example I would like to capture screenshots more frequently but at lower resolution
No keystroke logging - I understand the philosophy behind not doing it, but enterprise customers need this functionality

Adriano
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy to use hard to keep using

Avaliado em 29/11/2021

I haven't found something better yet, but we are not all happy with it

Vantagens

Its easy to install even for a person without much computer knowledge

Desvantagens

doesn't work all the time and process of trouble shooting is too hard

Cathy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An excellent method for tracking my time and my employees.

Avaliado em 11/01/2018

For myself, I became more aware of how I spend my time online.

Vantagens

I like that it tracks everything done while online. Also, having the ability to specify which activities are work-related and those that are not.

Desvantagens

At first, I struggled with figuring it out, what each log really meant. Then, I spent too much time figuring out how to refocus none work-related tasks.

Omakoji
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Suporte ao cliente

It helps me to keep track of my weekly performance.

Avaliado em 18/01/2018

Vantagens

The recent screen-shots feature gives an employer, an actual view of an employee's
activities. In addition to that, an employer can also see what an employee is doing in real-time.
The alarm feature is also a great way of alerting an employer that an employee is spending
time on unproductive activities. Furthermore, an employer can know what an employee is
spending most of his/her time doing. This can help the employer better allocate tasks as
required to the employee or make some other decision.
It does more than track an employee. It also can do the job of a router or firewall by blocking access to certain websites.

One of the features about rescue time I really like is the weekly digest feature which is
available in ActivTrak.

The single page approach taken makes ActiveTrak easy to use and overall user friendly.

Desvantagens

The Color and lack of appealing graphics for the graphs and charts in the administrative panel. The layout and balance between positive(non-white)space and negative(white) space.

Aaron
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

An interesting tool, great for startups measuring productivity

Avaliado em 11/01/2018

I was able to encourage weaker team members to perform better and see where they needed the most support.

Vantagens

I love that the tool is very effective and has never let us down. The interface is easy to navigate and I like the support.

Desvantagens

The aktiv track emails are very persistent, I would rather a browser notification or less emails. Over all its not that bad. worth a try

John
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Absolutely worth it. Great piece of mind.

Avaliado em 11/01/2018

Overview and accountability of user activity. No more no less.

Vantagens

The live reports and the categorization of the activities. Customizing good/vs bad by industry is important. What might be improper at a bank is 100% fine for my users, and I can program it as such.

Desvantagens

Historical records are clunky. It's either NOW or EVERYTHING EVER. Hard to just pick a day and go from there.

Gavin

• Suporte ao cliente

Very easy to use, quick to learn

Avaliado em 18/01/2018

Vantagens

I loved the user interface and the ease of learning it. The customer service is good and it's a full-featured system

Desvantagens

Its a little on the pricey side, but worth it. you get what you pay for I suppose. It could do with more integrations

Edwin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Well, we tried the software on a trial basis and it worked extremely well. Client was pleased

Avaliado em 19/01/2018

To be candid it performed exactly for what we needed. Perhaps better follow up support once the software is purchased can help.

Vantagens

Again, it was easy to install and it perfomed to the client standards., We gathered intel on the particular subject an employee he wanted to investigare and he was satisfied with results.

Desvantagens

The project was a pilot and it lasted one two weeks, the difficult part was uninstalling the software. It also slowed down the workstation and there were some issues with the installation and some security pop-ups came up. Client was upset and to this day we did not get paid for our work.

Mari
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Promising

Avaliado em 07/12/2018

Overall looking into implementing it within our agency. It tracks and shoots daily activity as indicated. Easy to run reports and easy to create settings for new ones.

Vantagens

Easy to use and navigate. Simple layout so can quickly learn way around it. Most accurate in information and reports than other applications.

Desvantagens

Pulls up a completely history from several past years verses whats recent.

Grietz
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização

A BPO Essential Tool

Avaliado em 25/05/2021

I would say that its worth its price. Ever since we started our Work From Home set up, managing the team has been made easy by ActivTrak. We are able to monitor our team's activities as it relates to their productivity and we are able to keep our word to our clients about protecting their data and prevent any data security breaches.

Vantagens

I love how it integrates productivity tracking and security in one platform. This is the tool to help you manage your company effectively especially for outsourcing companies like us. It tracks the productivity of our offshore team and generates a comprehensive report that could help assess a staff or a team's needs in their operational day to day activities.

Desvantagens

None. I would say that the features offered by ActivTrak are functional and beneficial. This makes sense because they are open for suggestions and they conduct webinars from time to time where they provide information about a new feature and gather information about what could possibly be a helpful feature in the future.

Brandon
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Monitoring Software, Period.

Avaliado em 06/02/2018

Quick and easy reporting about employee activity on work computers. Specifically, productivity, activity log and real time screen viewing.

Vantagens

ActivTrak does everything you need and nothing you don't. It's user friendly, visually appealing and robust. Additionally, they release the most updates of any related software. I have tried more than six applications for this purpose and theirs is the best.

Desvantagens

The software has a tendency to create multiple "users" (people you are tracking) for the same person. One record for the computer, another for their associated Windows/Chrome identity and sometimes others if they have multiple user accounts on the same computer. This can cause you to have 3 or more user records to track for a single person. You can group them together and use an alias, which is great, but the overall number of users reporting will affect your billing plan.

• Setor: Seguros
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Features are impeccably accurate and in line with the advertised elements

Avaliado em 11/10/2018

Vantagens

The ability to monitor employees’ and their workstations through a single interface is an upgrade in my work area. Time tracking and productivity analysis have helped me greatly in my work and are currently my favorite features out of all the great features of Activtrak. I have tried other software with similar promoted features but it slows the system down, with ActivTrak, the system works well and there seems to be no lag period. It is great.

Desvantagens

A live feed of the employees’ screen is not available. It would be a great addition if features include live feed because as of now, screenshots are just available.

• Setor: Petróleo e energia
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

With some product development, it could become a valuable product for basis of billing

Avaliado em 30/09/2018

I tried it for a few days, then gave up as it is not meant for what I wanted to use it for.

Vantagens

I liked that it really did track all of my computer usage seamlessly.

Desvantagens

I found the way to categorize different applications a too cumbersome on one hand and lacking in sufficient detail on other.
I wanted to use this software to accurately track how much time I spend on each customer so I would have a proven basis for billing. It is not what it is originally meant for, but the billing activity tracking apps available require too much constant involvement and I hoped to get past that by tracking all my activity automatically and categorizing it to actual projects for billing. However, trying to categorize just few days of my computer usage, it was not just feasible idea. For example, I have gmail address for my personal as well as two different customer accounts, but there was no way to categorize them differently (hint - Title in web browser is different, but this cannot be used as basis for automatic categories).

Ruth

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Free version works well as accountability software

Avaliado em 06/05/2018

Vantagens

Although it's not designed to be an accountability program, I've found the free version to be perfect for my needs. I can download it on up to 3 devices and send weekly emails to any number of people with a detailed report of what websites and programs have been accessed. Clicking on a website/program takes you to a screen with more details, and you can easily navigate to see the screenshots of what exactly the user was doing on the site.

Desvantagens

The data limit is only 3 GB for the free version, and you have to delete it all or nothing, you can't keep certain screenshots etc.

Micha
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Love This!!

Avaliado em 03/11/2016

ActivTrak is great. It allows us to monitor employees remotely, block harmful or distracting websites, and overall helps us find ways to boost productivity and helps to insure safety on our endpoint devices.

Vantagens

This software is very easy to use, invisible to your end users, and the best part is that it's free for up to 3 users, so you can try it out before you commit to subscribing.

No cons

Resposta do Birch Grove Software Traduzido para o Português

Hi Micha!

Thank you so much for this review! We love hearing success stories!

If you'd like to be featured in an ActivTrak case study, please contact your Account Manager and we can highlight your improvements in productivity and safety!

Thank again!

• Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Wonderful

Avaliado em 19/01/2018

VALUE
Small business that has only have two administrative personnel, ActivTrak offers a free version of its software, which allows us smaller companies who may not have the resources or need for an integrate monitoring software. It allows us to monitor our employees productivity for a value that cannot be beat - FREE!

Desvantagens

No complaints; unable to complain about software that is offered free of charge. Only suggestion is for the free version to possible allow storage to be deleted for a certain period instead of having to delete the entire history.
Wish a light version was available for smaller companies to purchase/subscribe to that allowed for unlimited storage.

Crystal
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

Great Program

Avaliado em 30/11/2021

My overall experience has been fantastic the support has been outstanding thank you

Vantagens

I like the software especially because our employees are working remotely this is a great way to track productivity and ensure they are not working to many hours.

Desvantagens

I like the software there is nothing negative to say

Josh
  • Setor: Fotografia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A well designed employee monitoring software

Avaliado em 08/03/2018

I have been able to improve the work production totals by nearly 50% this quarter, very impressed with the overall use

Vantagens

ease of use. The menu was well designed and each category was easy enough to compare via the graphs. over all very clean

Desvantagens

.slow to access different screenshots It was very slow when changing from screenshots to simple data

Praveen

• Suporte ao cliente

Good software to tack productivity of your employees.

Avaliado em 15/05/2018

Vantagens

You can track productivity of your employees by categorized application, website in to productivity and unproductive. Every screenshot captured secretly.

Desvantagens

Limitation of storage space there should be any provision link with box,one drive or dropbox so that all file can moved or save to these drives.

Robert

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Everything works how you imagine it should work and has almost every function you could think...

Avaliado em 11/01/2018

Tracking and blocking employees activities during the day. It really helps increase productivity and allows you to see what they are doing when you're not over their shoulder.

Vantagens

The best thing about this software is its ease of use and learning curve. Activtrak can do almost everything an IT support company can do, but for a fraction of the cost.

Desvantagens

There are not many cons to this software. Once you get it installed on the computer it is very easy to use. The only thing I could recommend is an automatic software update on the computers it is installed on instead of having to go to each computer and manually update versions of the software.

• Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

ActivTrak Can usher in the future of education

Avaliado em 07/12/2019

Overall ActivTrak is great! I think that, as more schools embrace technology in the classroom, this software will be an essential component to the new and improved learning process.

Vantagens

I like that this makes data collection and analysis of my students easy for me. My students use lots of adaptive learning software and it helps to be able to view all their data and productivity in one place.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the software loads a bit slow. I will want to quickly find data and it lags a bit. I also really wish there was a way to view productivity within certain time windows.

Robert
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

ActivTrak - An Extremely Valuable Tool

Avaliado em 01/04/2020

Due to the Covid-19 we had to reduce the number of accounts that we had originally signed up for. The ActivTrak team took the time to personally reach out to me in order to resolve the issue. They went above and beyond and honestly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend using this product as an activity and employee monitoring tool.

Vantagens

ActivTrak is extremely easy to install and simple to use. Most of my initial issues were easily resolved by adjusting the settings. For the first few weeks we had our employees manually log their hours and activity so that we could compare it to the data in ActivTrak. We wanted to see if there were any discrepancies that we needed to address as we transitioned our employees to work remotely. Once properly configured we have found that it is an extremely useful and very accurate product.

Desvantagens

The cons that we initially experienced where due to user error and not the product itself.

Gideon J
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Review of ActivTrak after two years

Avaliado em 04/12/2021

Pleasant

Vantagens

Activity monitoring and relative ease of deployment and administration

Desvantagens

Inablility to distingish between applicatons being used versus just being open

Alternativas consideradas

NordVPN

Razões para mudar para o ActivTrak

Different application in our environment
Jonathan
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Great Productivity and Time Tracker

Avaliado em 30/07/2020

I am very satisfied with this product and recommend it to colleagues any time the topic comes up.

Vantagens

This product provides great feedback on the productivity of my employees. I am easily able to see work start and end times, idle times, and productivity times based on applications and programs in use.

The ability to see this information in a quick easy to access graph and user interface has really allowed me to manage my employee's time efficiently and keep our office productive even while working remote.

Desvantagens

I would like the software to have suggested lists for websites to block or trigger an alarm known to contain malware or commonly blocked by other businesses.