125 avaliações
Jacob F.

No-brainer for marketing engagement

Avaliado em 27/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were able to standardize our email footers, as well as introduce campaigns into them seamlessly.

Vantagens

Intuitive system, easy to ramp up and immediately effective. We recently added the Salesforce integration to our account as well, and this has elevated our ability to target prospects and customers more effectively than ever. We have been using the Sigstr app for 2 years before we got the Salesforce integration app, and I was already very pleased with the results.

Desvantagens

All the suggestions I have made to Sigstr for improving their system, they have responded to and we have seen their system get better and better. So there is nothing now I don't like about the software.

Jason G.

Every Marketers Dream

Avaliado em 30/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Implementation was a breeze, the Sigstr team makes it super easy. BIG shout out to Zach Peach, he's been awesome to work with the past 2 years. I'd recommend Sigstr to any organization, the ways we leverage this tool for prospecting facing communications, customer facing communications, and internal communications only continues to grow.

Vantagens

As a marketer, one thing I always try to achieve is a consistent brand message and appearance across the entire organization. Sigstr makes email signatures the easiest part of achieving that goal. Not only does Sigstr allow us to control the signature appearance for staff, it allows us to dynamically push new banners out without requiring any action on the end user.

Desvantagens

The headshot functionality also known as an "Avatar" is sold as "support package" despite it being a product feature. In order to get this functionality, you have to upgrade your support package..?

Reverie H.
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Good for smaller companies

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Customer support is always helpful, but the amount of times I've had to get support involved (for what I consider I fairly simple tool), and the REASONS why I need to submit tickets, are quite ridiculous in my opinion. I've never had to rope in customer support on any other platform, in order to get the correct data to show on a dashboard/home screen, esp when it's the tool's OWN data they're collecting.

I'd say Sigstr is great for small startup companies, but I wouldn't recommend for larger enterprise-level companies.

Vantagens

Ease of use in setting up email signature campaigns and assigning them to different groups in your organization.

Desvantagens

The lack of analytics behind campaign results, and the inability to look at results based on specific time frames.

Also a lot of WEIRD bugs in the platform. Ex: I've had to submit tickets to correct the overall results that appeared for each campaign. It was showing the same results (clicks, views, CTR) for EVERY campaign I had, which was obviously not correct. I've also seen inaccurate group assignments when I look at certain campaigns - it would say "assigned to 4 groups", but if I clicked into that campaign's settings it would then show the correct total and list of all the correct groups.

Sigstr doesn't seem to work well at ALL with Outlook. It requires a lot of customer support and screenshares to get it to function properly. I'd prefer Sigstr either figure out a way to make it operate smoothly on Outlook, just as it does on gmail OR market the product as a gmail-ONLY platform.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 3.0/10

Egan M.
Traduzido para o Português

Sigstr unlocks the full potential of a powerful, yet underutilized, marketing channel.

Vantagens

Sigstr is easy to use and it drives results. It's everything marketers could ever ask for from a martech solution. Their clean and friendly UI makes performing tasks within the software easy. Sigstr gives us more control over our brand by centralizing the formatting and delivery of email signatures across our whole company. ABM campaign functionality has been a major driver of engagement, especially with promoting top of funnel content to drive leads and increasing sales velocity with already engaged leads or opportunities.

Desvantagens

The integration with Gmail is seamless. However, it can sometimes be a minor inconvenience chasing down people who use other email apps whenever we update a company signature. The good thing is that doesn't happen very often, and all the campaign banners (which are changed often) update no problem.

Keith B.
Traduzido para o Português

Hidden Gem for All Digital Marketers!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Helped us drive a wave of registrations to our webinar program as well as drive awareness to our various campaigns surrounds product releases, events, and sales promotions.

Vantagens

Simple to use and to setup. Not an expensive piece to the marketing stack but something that gives you complete control over messaging across various departments. Can have a major impact if you use all the features and deploy it properly.

Desvantagens

Sometimes support can be a little hit or miss, but they are growing so I expect that to get a lot better.

Jenna H.

Great Email Marketing

Avaliado em 18/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The product looks great and allows me to market a message via my email signature without me having to make the entire email be about the message - I love it!

Vantagens

It's great being able to market a product, case study or anything via my email signature using a picture, video or saying! Also, it's very easy to change out the message(s).

Desvantagens

I don't have any cons, at this time. I think the product is great and have now used it at two different companies I've worked at.

Julia B.

CSM is Fantastic!

Avaliado em 19/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

They are a great platform and continually work to resolve the dwindling lists of asks we have. Their creative and support teams are great and the CSMs are so amazing I could jump up and down.

Vantagens

It's so nice to have consistent uniform email signatures and marketing banners for all employees! Plus Sigstr has released some new features like recipient-based (ABM) Banners and shuffle banners too. Love that. Also, they help create banners when our creative team is busy which is very helpful. Also, my CSM is such a badass rockstar. LOVE HER.

Desvantagens

I don't always know when one banner will win over another if both are scheduled at the same time, but that's user error for sure. That, and to make the shuffle banners work employees need the Sigstr chrome extension installed.

Luke H.
Setor: Emprego e contratação

Sigstr

Avaliado em 30/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

From a marketing stand point, Sigstr is great for switching the signature banners according to what audience you want to see it.

Vantagens

The best part about this software is the feature to put users into "groups" which allows you to assign the design and banner of signatures to various groups of people.

Desvantagens

The only negative I have with Sigstr's software is that every once in a while, a user's signature will appear at the top of the email due to a bug in their Outlook integration. The support staff is very quick in solving the issue however.

Heather H.
Setor: Armazéns

Sigstr Review

Avaliado em 04/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sigstr has been great for us because it allows us to create custom content based on each team's needs. We use it for anyone from sales to our logistics team, and love the internal campaign features as well. It has taken our communication to a whole new level, and they continue to grow, improve and add new features.

Vantagens

Sigstr allows us to grab our customers attention when they are already engaged. Since they are reading our emails, it is great to utilize Sigstr to grab their attention with current promos, featured items, etc.

Desvantagens

I have no issues with Sigstr, it has always been great for us.

Rosa G.
Traduzido para o Português

Nice, consistent signatures across our company

Avaliado em 03/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It makes us all look a lot more professional and neat

Vantagens

It allows our Marketing team to streamline all customer-facing signatures. I like how my signature is easily updated and always refreshed with new content!

Desvantagens

Nothing really - as an end user, the only hard part is having input into what type of things are marketed in the signature

Manon B.
Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização
Traduzido para o Português

Sigstr: the tool we were missing to complete our marketing toolbox!

Avaliado em 18/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a B2B business, it is important to us to tailor or communication on every platform. Sigstr has given us the ability to make the most out of our most used communication platform between our clients, prospects and candidates.

Vantagens

Sigstr is extremely easy to use and implement into an already existing marketing strategy. The support we received during implementation and throughout our time with them has been exemplary.

The ability to run several campaigns at once and segment based on type of account or domain gives us the freedom to make the most of email signature in a tailored and "non-aggressive way".

We also love being able to create on brand imagery straight in Adobe and upload to the platform. Being able to showcase different images within one same campaign is also a big bonus.

Another huge plus is that campaigns update to the most recent one, so even if a prospect or client looks back on an old email, the campaign will reflect the most recent active one. This is HUGE!

If you're looking to be GDPR compliant, this tool also gives you the power to still "push" and deliver your message to your key contacts without it being spammy.

Desvantagens

We would love to be able to segment users in different ways than just in teams. Ideally being able to segment users by team and by location (which country they're in and which country / zone they serve) would be brilliant but is currently not a possibility.

We would also like to be able to disable users from showing a signature without having to delete them and their data altogether.

We would also appreciate being able to remove the "Powered by Sigstr" added text under every one of our signatures. This should be an optional feature but to my knowledge isn't at this point.

Rachelyn P.
Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

Happy to see Sigstr Improving

Avaliado em 12/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Initially, things were a little tough with Sigstr to start, we found a lot of errors and issues that we brought to the team and they were very willing to listen. We appreciate that Sigstr took the time to make many of the improvements that we discussed. CSR has been absolutely fantastic to work with the entire time, she is responsive, creative and friendly. We appreciate her willingness to help us when things get confusing or when issues arise. We may have given up on Sigstr earlier if we didn't have her support/help with everything. Overall, happy with the platform.

Vantagens

I like the general premise/concept of the software - using email signatures as part of an overall marketing plan is a great idea. I like that it's clickable and stands out among the regular email body text. I like all of the recent improvements, considering many of the improvements were suggestions that we made about a year ago. It's nice to know that Sigstr listens to customer feedback and uses it to make improvements. I also like the new addition of gifs and alternating email banners, which is great.

Desvantagens

A lot of the issues we had with Sigstr seem to have been addressed in software updates, which is great. However, we still don't see a ton of referral traffic from the email signatures. I think this is just something we have to work on refining together over time with our campaigns. Would love to see some sort of calendar view setup for the campaigns. Not sure the best way to organize it, but the organization can get a little confusing sometimes.

Not sure if these things have been resolved yet, but a few notes from our previous conversations. If they have been addressed, then great!
When forwarding an internal email (that shows an internal Sigstr campaign) externally it should either 1) remove banner or 2) replace banner with external campaign
Should have a ranking system when you can rank campaigns (drag and drop or number them) in the order you want them to show
Can there be a basic toggle or on/off function that quickly allows you to turn off a campaign, rather than fiddling with dates/schedules
Would love to be able to show alternating campaigns within one signature. For example, one person's signature rotates through a variety of campaigns throughout the day/week (rather than just stuck on one campaign one day, and then a different campaign schedule for a different day).

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Kaitlan W.
Setor: Imóveis comerciais

A Great, Simple Platform For Email Signatures

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We've been happy with Sigstr's product and their customer service team. We haven't needed their help much, but when we did they were very responsive. I was a bit concerned about not having a phone number to call, but I haven't had any issues with communication with it just being through email.

Vantagens

We were having a difficult time with our previous method of creating CTAs and having employees update links within Gmail themselves, it just wasn't working. People would forget how to update and then would get frustrated and not do it. We also found keeping a consistent look to the signature was hard to maintain with the size of our team.

Sigstr took away all of the issues we were having with calls to action and signature updates within our company. Now our signatures look clean and uniform. It's so easy to update images, links, and groups within the software. I love that it gives complete control to the marketing team and leaves little room for error. We have seen slow but steady clicks on links within Sigstr and while it isn't our most popular lead source we appreciate the detailed analytics the Sigstr dashboard provides.

The program itself is fairly intuitive and easy to use. The interface isn't quite as clean as an Apple product for example, but I haven't had any issues finding what I needed.

I know Sigstr has more advanced features like messaging based on the email recipient that would help with internal communication, but those features are out of our budget.

Desvantagens

The only problem we've run in to is if any changes need to be made to someone's actual signature information (like their title or phone number) they have to reinstall the signature for it to take effect. This isn't a huge issue, but we've been growing rapidly and many people are switching departments and seem irritated to have to update their signature again.

We've only had one other hiccup with installation, but the Sigstr support team was happy to help individuals who needed additional assistance with installing their signature.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Sigstr is Awesome!

Avaliado em 28/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, it is a pretty good up and coming tool with a user-friendly interface. It still has areas of growth and improvement, but it adds value internally and externally for a decent price.

Vantagens

The signature we have with Sigstr is definitely better than the previous “everyone create their own”. We look more uniform now and the addition of our pictures helps the recipient feel more comfortable with a face to the name. Signatures can be assigned to different groups within the company and the fields in the signature can also be company fields or individual fields. So if you want the Sales Team only to have a signature with their personal LinkedIn, but the company’s Facebook page, that can easily done.

Being someone who prefers Adobe Suites, being able to design my banner however I want and just upload it is very convenient for me. Once created, you can decide if it’s an internal/external campaign and/or assign banners to specific HubSpot lists. Once the campaign is live, you can see who clicked on the banner, how many times and how the campaign is doing via the click rate. Sigstr is also adding carousel banners with the ability to assign different links to each banner which is pretty cool.

The customer service at Sigstr is pretty good as well. They would fix any bugs we found quickly and helped us build our original signature. Since then, employees at Sigstr have kept in touch and even stopped into our office once when they were in town to get our feedback.

Desvantagens

I will say in setting up our signatures, we had a few bugs (which Sigstr quickly resolved) and coding set backs because I cannot code (coding is only required the fancier your signature gets). But once your signature is done, you don’t need any more coding.

Also, someone who doesn’t have Photoshop or Bannersnack skills, might have trouble designing/updating the banners frequently. However, Sigstr is adding an in-platform banner creation option sometime in the future.

Rachel G.

Effortlessly Make Your Organization's Emails More Impactful

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our experience with Sigstr has been seamless and easy! The tool takes little effort to make a great impact. We find that creating banners and uploading them in bulk with custom UTM codes (for google analytics tracking) and scheduling out the banners per department on a timeframe allows us to maximize our investment in the tool. Our team could be better at leveraging the tool more with multi-banner campaigns and GIFs, but we'll get there.

Vantagens

Sigstr extends your company's targeted messages to all internal and external email recipients. We love using Sigstr to promote new and fresh marketing content, events, webinars, product updates, etc. Having Sigstr embedded in the signature of each email, regardless of the email body copy, Sigstr allows our organization to conclude emails uniformly with intention by promoting different customizable information our company is wanting to share.

Desvantagens

We have not been able to tie any revenue gained from Sigstr, like other marketing demand generation/awareness products, which is why we have stayed on our basic plan and have not upgraded. I believe the basic signature package of Sigstr is worth it regardless if it creates revenue for your company or not due to the customizable banner signatures for your entire organization and to promote helpful and engaging content, but don't expect the signature tool to contribute heavily (if at all) to pipeline.

Jennifer R.
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use platform allows you to leverage new channel for content distribution and brand awareness

Avaliado em 11/05/2018

Vantagens

In addition to helping us achieve brand alignment in our email channel, Sigstr has provided a new channel for content distribution and brand awareness.

The platform itself is pretty intuitive and straight forward, the UI is user-friendly. It's easy to add new employees and create campaigns. A game changer for us is the ability to leverage the campaign scheduler feature, which allows us to plan a series of campaigns in advance, get the creative in place and schedule campaigns back to back. This helps us stay on top of our programs and ensure nothing slips through the cracks.

Lastly, the Sigstr team is truly great. The level of support and commitment to customer excellence is world class.

Desvantagens

There are a few bugs that need to get resolved and additional functionality that needs to be developed. I believe some of this is already in progress:

-Can't exclude internal clicks from campaign performance, skews data.

-Campaign creative is set to permanently display by default. This means that even if a campaign is no longer live the creative will still display for members who are not part of any active campaigns. The workaround is to manually opt out.

-No ability to easily select/deselect groups in campaigns. Once you add a group to a campaign there is no easy way to remove. The workaround is to add that group to a different campaign.

Emma S.
Setor: Seguros

Outstanding Customer Service

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 25/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our overall experience has been very positive, mainly because of the incredible customer service by Sigstr. Every question is answered promptly. Their team isn't just there to help you if you run into a problem, they are also there to make sure you're getting the most out of Sigstr. For example, they noticed we hadn't changed up our campaigns in a while so they helped me brainstorm some new ones.

Their customer support and success teams help you with every step of the implementation process and check in with you periodically to make sure you're getting the most out of their product. They really care about their customers.

Vantagens

This software is amazing! I cannot say enough good things about it. It is easy to use and the customer service is second to none. As the administrator, I have the ability to control all of the email signatures for my organization in one place. Before Sigstr we were having an issue with keeping everyone's signature on brand and now its the same across the board. We love having the ability to assign different campaigns for each team to better target prospects. It has also served as a great tool to get information out to prospects and current customers.

Desvantagens

It is truly hard to say what I like least about Sigstr because I haven't come across any issues. We had a small issue with our signatures not showing up correctly for Out of Office messages but after reaching out to their customer support, that was quickly resolved. (really quickly, it was a matter of clicking one button in Gmail).

Traduzido para o Português

It's a signature tool for marketers, not IT people. Finally.

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 07/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The company is obviously dedicated to it's product roadmap. I've seen loads of development and expansion of the product in the two short years we've been with them. As a software company, we like to see a well-played roadmap.

Vantagens

It gives us the ability to run multi-product multi-segment campaigns simultaneously. It's easy to program campaigns and they are constantly updating capabilities like animated gif, rotating banner campaigns, internal and external banner features.

Desvantagens

There are still a few things that are awkward, on the admin side. For example, we use HubSpot so we need the Sigstr html to be place into each sales person's HubSpot account, but they can't access that themselves. (Oddly, I think they may be able to for Marketo use?) Another HubSpot thing, we want the signature to include sales reps' HubSpot book-a-meeting links, but this has to be done by account management inside Sigstr, our in-house admin can't do it. Let me point out, the people at Sigstr are more than happy to help us with both these things, I'm just noting that we would self-serve if we could.

Tim S.
Setor: Imobiliárias

Intriguing Product with Exciting Potential

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 05/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Response times and expertise are exceptional. The Sigstr team is always thinking ahead. We haven't cracked tracking the ROI yet, but we're convinced of the value.

Vantagens

Sigstr is a powerful tool with potential to pick-up interactions (internal and external) though the endless flow of email. The banners provide a creative canvas to catch the attention of a weary email recipient and drive engagement. The total amount of impressions and interactions has been surprising. As with any tool, it has to be managed to keep content fresh and exiting, but people notice and ask me about my signature. (For some reason, they seem to ask me more about my signature that the content of my emails, but that’s another matter.) Matched with creative content, tracking links, and active management, Sigstr represents a cost-effective tool to supplement any marketing program.

Desvantagens

It has to be managed! Of course, every tool does, and we're learning more and more about Sigstr's support capabilities.

Traduzido para o Português

Great platform and easy to use!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Daily visits and re-directs to our website or any other landing page that we are promoting at the time.

Vantagens

We love using Sigstr here at work. The account reps are easy to work with and very accommodating to work with. The support is A+ as well as any sales personnel we have worked with. The new functionality and options they continue to roll out is great as well. Always changing to keep up with trends and times.

Desvantagens

Nothing too negative (or cons) to say about the platform...other than it would be nice if we could integrate it easier without having to use internal teams to help with the process. That seemed to slow things down...but not Sigstr at fault.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Mike S.
Traduzido para o Português

Very strong external AND internal marketing tool

Avaliado em 04/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Brand-unification, added style to emails, and boost in Marketing and Sales. It's every bit of an advantage if utilized correctly.

Vantagens

You're adding a channel to reach everyone you do business with. It's direct, but also subtle. It's fun and creative, but also cuts to the chase for business purpose. If I started my own company or even changed jobs, I'd be sure to have Sigstr in my toolkit.

Desvantagens

Adoption was a little difficult. Most of the problem is that it's a little difficult to have internal 100% buy-in because signatures are so personal. It was a small hurdle, but after some time, people see massive value, get leads, and get excited about new campaigns.

Ty F.
Setor: Química

Sigstr is a no-brainer!

Avaliado em 10/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

At CSI, we are working to change perceptions of our brand and this technology allows us to put our brand in front of the industry in a way that conveys our evolution as a company. To clarify: Old, stodgy generic companies don't use cuting edge technology like Sigstr. Therefore, just by utilizing the Sigstr solution we are acting in congruence with our marketing vision.

Vantagens

Offers exponential growth in brand touch-points
We continuously have multiple campaigns running simultaneously depending on the email audience and the sender
Our customer service and account representative are extremely helpful and proactive

Desvantagens

There is nothing i don't like, my only wish is that we were in a place organizationally, to utilize more of the 1:1 ABM capabilities that Sigstr offers.

Lorna M.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
Traduzido para o Português

Sigstr is user-friendly and supportive!

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 13/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I really enjoy the fact that Sigstr is another outlet for our company to get content out to people we're speaking with. We've had Sigstr banners about everything from events to blog posts to awards our products have won. Banner interaction is really helpful to the marketing team to know who is interested in learning more and what they are most interested in. I also love that Sigstr helps their customers brainstorm new ways to get creative with banners!

Vantagens

I am a Sigstr user and on my company's marketing team. I create the banners for my company, but Sigstr has a team of people that will help with design work which is really helpful for a team with creative needs! Our support rep has always been prompt with helping us with any questions we have. I also think the dashboard for creating and managing user campaigns is very easy to navigate and work with. They also send out newsletters with webinar invites, campaign advice on how to integrate Sigstr into marketing initiatives such as ABM, banner features and ideas, and more.

Desvantagens

I wish there was an A/B testing feature for the multiple banners option so you could see which versions of which banners in a single campaign are being interacted with the most. I also wish there was a bit more reporting functionality involved to see who is clicking on the banners.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Brad P.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Traduzido para o Português

Sigstr Makes it Easy to Deliver a Consistent Brand Message via the Email Signature

Avaliado em 27/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sigstr has been great to work with. They provide regular updates on their software and reach out to us with new ideas and strategies for making our implementation work better for us. When we do have a question, they respond back to us right away.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use. Team members can "set it and forget it," installing the software one time. Marketing can then easily update the signature with relevant content at anytime.

Desvantagens

Deploying the signature across a wide number of email clients can be technically challenging. We occasionally need to work one-on-one with team members to get things looking just right.

Kevin M.
Setor: Roupa e moda

SIGSTR delivers Solid ROI

Avaliado em 10/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are a B2B business with tiered distribution channels which make it difficult to reach our direct customer (outside of costly industry association websites and publications). SIGSTR has provided a new touchpoint that allows me to cost-effectively market to both prospects and existing customers in away that is highly-targeted and measurable.

We experienced a positive ROI in first 6 months of using SIGSTR. Aside from measurable impressions, we were able to show a clear ROI solely from incremental click through revenue (via clicks on SIGSTR banner to website visits with conversions).

Vantagens

SIGSTR is extremely Intuitive and user-friendly. The solution makes it very easy to design and implement ABM marketing campaigns. Its integration with Hubspot CRM allows me to deliver very targeted messaging, whether one-to-one, one-to-few or one-to-many.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a pricing level for smaller companies with less than 50 users (at present, the plan for 20 users is same cost as plan for 50 users). Also, I kind of think the annual service fee should be less in year 2 and forward, assuming no additional setup/integration efforts are required after the first year.