271 avaliações

OnPay

Award-winning payroll and HR that move businesses forward

4,8 /5 (271 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
271 avaliações
Lisa C.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Great Payroll System

Avaliado em 31/03/2020

Great tool that is affordable and easy to use!

Vantagens

What I like most about OnPay is how easy it is to use the tool. I do not have a payroll background and I was able to figure out how to process payroll with getting frustrated. It's very intuitive and easy to use. I also like that chat functionality. They respond instantly and are incredibly knowledgeable/helpful.

Desvantagens

I wish we could integrate it with our HRIS platform so I wouldn't have to switch between 2 different systems to process payroll (401k contributions and approve non-exempt time cards, etc.)

Michael E.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Used For a Company of Contractors

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

Over the years we have very much appreciated the way OnPay listens to us and impliments our suggestions and features that work for our company.

Vantagens

We like being able to add new contractors and allowing an invitation to go out to the employee to log in and finish their own set up by adding their banking information.
We like being able to see a payment history made to the employee.
We like the ease of making direct deposit to employees.

Desvantagens

We would rather enter contractors as contractors rather than employees which is easier to set up. Right now we have to add the 1099 Misc payment addon.

Fatima S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent and quick customer service/easy to use

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

very nice

Vantagens

All feature are very useful and it fully integrates with tsheets and quick books which is good thing.

Desvantagens

Integration was not difficult. There are five pay period in few months if you run weekly payroll . So we have to mannually turn off deductions in 5th week. If there is some thing in setting to set only for specific number pay period per month it will be very helpful.

Lowell H.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Product is "meh", Customer Support is subpar.

Avaliado em 27/01/2021

On-boarding was great while in the actual software. A day later I received a support e-mail welcoming me to OnPay and asked me a few questions to understand how I was going to use the product and help me get up and running faster. Nowhere in that e-mail did it state a response was required and if I didn't respond I would forfeit the capability of direct deposit. I have since attempted to get that capability via support ticket no less than 5 times to never get a response from OnPay.

The software usability is ok. I don't find it as user friendly as it could be. Simple things like a getting a payroll summary after the fact seem impossible. I can get check reprints but once I exit out of the payroll run I cannot seem to get that PDF of the payroll summary. I spent an hour one evening looking to no avail.

The dashboard is "meh". Customization is almost non-existent. There is stuff there I'd like to remove but can't and stuff I want there that isn't available.

For on-boarding a new employee... you can create a task to have the employee complete the I9 online and have a supervisor review it. However, I still have been unable to find that I9 to review it. If the employee loses or deletes their invite, you have to delete the invite and recreate it.. you can't simply resend the invite. Sometime I suffer from OCD and if the employee misspells a street name or is inconsistent in capitalization you can't correct it or you delete all the W4 data the employee typed in.

Vantagens

I was able to get up in running and execute an actual payroll in less than an hour. No two to three week, multi-step jump hooping process like competitors (Wagepoint, for example.)

Desvantagens

The customer support is awful. I send e-mail after e-mail to their customer support addresses and never get a response. When I finally get a hold of someone they say they have no record of getting my e-mails. Yet when I respond to their e-mails they get them just fine. The last time they opened a ticket on their side I asked them to look into why I could not open tickets via e-mail. Absolutely no response.

At the end of December they sent an e-mail asking me how likely I was to recommend OnPay. On a scale of 0 to 10, I gave them 0. The prompted to me as to why. My response was that they never respond to my support requests. At the end of the form they stated someone would investigate and get in touch with me shortly. A few moments later I received a blank/empty support ticket. I thought "finally, we'll get this fixed." A week passed.. the two... So I responded to the blank support ticket asking for an update. Nothing.

Resposta do OnPay Traduzido para o Português

Hi Lowell. We're sorry you haven't gotten the support you need from us. Someone from our team will be reaching out shortly to make sure all your questions are answered. If you need help sooner, we're always here during business hours: 877-328-6505.

Irene B.
  • Setor: Agricultura

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

OnPay is great for my small business

Avaliado em 26/01/2021

Vantagens

OnPay is great for my small business. It was very easy to get set-up and transferred from my previous payroll company. The interface is easy to use on a weekly basis, and if I ever have a question or an issue I need to resolve, customer service is responsive, thorough, and helpful. It's very easy to get a person on the other end, either on the phone or through email.

Desvantagens

For right now, I don't have any substantial issues with OnPay.

Mike G.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Great Payroll Software

Avaliado em 08/06/2020

I have really enjoyed using this software. It is our companies third payroll software vendor and as long as they continue to operate the way they do it will be our last.

Vantagens

The fact that you can modify employee information, add/subtract new employees, and make changes all while right in the middle of running a payroll. It is also very valuable that they allow you to run as many payroll instances as you need. For instance if you have an employee that forgot to add to their time sheet you can go back and generate another payroll for that one employee with no additional charges.

Desvantagens

Some of the elements of the software are not intuitive and it is very difficult at times to deal with tax related issues through the software. Customer service is usually really helpful and most questions can be answered through chat.

Joan P.
  • Setor: Consultório médico

Time-saver!

Avaliado em 05/07/2020

Doing payroll now takes minutes instead of hours! The program pays for itself, not only in time saved, but due to less expense from the accounting firm.

Vantagens

All I have to do is enter the hours, overtime, and any bonuses- - -all the calculations are done automatically. It is a relief not to have to calculate the withholdings, write the checks, figure out how much to pay the state and federal government, then pay it. As our staff grew, I didn't have time to spend on payroll, then had to pay my accountant to double-check everything. OnPay takes care of everything! I am not very computer-savvy, so it was nice to be able to get assistance from their friendly service people. Now I can figure out most things on my own!

Desvantagens

Sometimes new employees miss the part about setting up direct payment into their accounts. It must not be obvious, because about 1 out of 3 will miss it.
Getting set up was fairly easy. They took the information from my old system (which was mostly "by hand" and converted it easily. When I didn't understand something, their customer service was able to talk me through it.

Suzan A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great Product, Great Support!

Avaliado em 24/07/2020

Direct Deposit for our employees is fantastic (I do not give anyone options, ever), the reporting and paying of the taxes is huge. And if I mess up, OnPay is there for me!

Vantagens

The interface is simple, and the updates that occur have never caused any problems, but have added functionality that was missing in the very beginning (for example, scheduling a pay rate change). I also like the ability to import into QuickBooks.

I like that On Pay pays the taxes for us! Prior to moving to OnPay, I was constantly getting adjustments on on payroll taxes from the state of the feds - that never happens anymore.

Support staff is amazing.

The reports are good and getting better.

Desvantagens

The reports are getting better - and recently new options have been added, so that is great. I

James C.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Great Product, Responsive Service

Avaliado em 27/05/2020

As a small company, OnPay was very easy to set up and reliably delivers for us for onboarding, payroll, etc. They've always been extremely supportive and responsive, and they stepped up their game during COVID by making all of the PPP reporting and application materials available on the front screen.

Vantagens

OnPay makes it very easy to onboard and serve our staff. The reporting functions are well put together, and provided us with everything we need for banking, finance, etc.

Desvantagens

My only complaint about OnPay is that the UIUX isn't quite as sleek as some of the other competitors, but the ease of use and features are all on target.

Mohamed A.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Perfect Application for Easy to Use Payroll

Avaliado em 20/01/2021

Vantagens

Very easy to use payroll software, without a lot of bells and whistles. This keeps the price down, and is perfect for less than 10 employees.

Desvantagens

No time tracking capability, and does not integrate with our current time tracking solution.

Kenton V.
  • Setor: Semicondutores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use and great value

Avaliado em 27/11/2019

We have had a good experience with OnPay. There are very few issues or errors and, when there are issues, the OnPay team has solved them in an expedient manner. Over the years we have realized significant cost savings due to the ease of use of OnPay. General business or managerial staff can easily run the system instead of paying a service or hiring a payroll professional to manage payroll for larger groups.

Vantagens

OnPay is easy to use with an intuitive interface. It was a good product for a small company of just a couple people and it has continued to work for us as we approach 20 people. It is also reasonably priced and does not overwhelm users and administrators with too much complexity.

Desvantagens

The thing we like least about OnPay is the way paid time off (PTO) accrual growth is calculated. We grow PTO accrual every year of employment up to 20 years and that requires employees to be moved into new PTO growth categories every three years. We could just choose to do our PTO differently, but we wish OnPay had the PTO growth flexibility to accommodate our preferred methods.

Amy L.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Full function, clear UX, low cost

Avaliado em 05/04/2020

Overall, it's been very positive. They have what our organization needs at a good price, and are easy to use.

Vantagens

I chose OnPay because they offered an easy-to-use QSEHRA designation, which our previous provider SurePayroll did not. I am tremendously pleased with OnPay. The page layouts are clear, reasonably intuitive and very easy to set up, and they keep introducing smart upgrades which make tools even easier to find. They also have excellent customer service, by chat, phone, or email.

Desvantagens

It could be clearer to set up PTO/vacation/sick policies. I also don't know why I can't delete double notifications when employees get paid.

Miriam B.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great (probably the best) online payroll service

Avaliado em 06/12/2018

I really love this online payroll service. After a lot of research of a variety of payroll options, we moved from Paychex to OnPay a couple of years ago and it was absolutely the right move. I can't speak for large companies, but for small and medium sized companies I do believe this is the best, most reliable and most economical service available.

Vantagens

I run a small business and onpay is perfect for processing our payroll. Some of the features we love:
1) Easy to use interface
2) Employees enter all their own bank information, withholdings, etc.
2) Employees can log in to download their own tax forms, details of previous pay runs, etc. (I don't need to print or distribute these forms or information.)
3) Onpay takes care of all the appropriate taxes, etc.
4) Although I am on a biweekly pay cycle, I can run a payroll whenever I want. (For instance, I can make a separate holiday bonus run)
5) I can easily switch between paper checks or direct deposit if needed
6) It's easy to adjust an employees pay or add other categories of payment
7) Great customer support. Whenever I have had a question or needed assistance, I have had the answer pleasantly and quickly
8) It's a great value and you get what is promised. I don't get any emails asking me to purchase other services or upgrade or other things that I don't need.
9) The transition from our previous payroll service to Onpay was easy and seamless.

Desvantagens

When I am out of the country, I have a hard time running payroll. I know this has to do with internet security, but I wish there was a straight-forward way to accommodate this issue.

David M.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

OnPay Review

Avaliado em 27/05/2020

This is a great service. It has helped reduce our payroll costs by a ton, and is way easier to use than other systems. The reporting is great too. I love this service. i wouldn't use anything else.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and I love that it is NOT Expensive.

Desvantagens

Voiding Checks/Direct Deposits is a pain. Also, I wish each employee had a default that it would change back to for each payroll run. For example, I might pay someone a bonus one week, I don't need that bonus to be paid next week, however it shows up again and I have to remember to remove it. Same with any deductions, so If I need to deduct and advance one week, I don't need it to be deducted again. Anyway, does that make sense? I also wish I could make 2 or 3 checks for one person on the same payroll run, instead of doing multiple payroll runs. I feel a few changes in these areas would make it so much better than it already is.

Craig B.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Wish all software was this easy

Avaliado em 01/02/2020

Onpay has streamlined the payroll process for me. I run my clients payroll in a fraction of the time and for a fraction of the cost.

Vantagens

The ease of setup, integration, and running payroll. They have simplified the process. Also the price is a fraction of other payroll companies.

Desvantagens

There are a few features i would like to see added, such as automatic payroll.

David P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great software and support!

Avaliado em 25/06/2020

My overall experience with Onpay has been wonderful. I sought a payroll software with flexible options for integrating with QBO, and by far, Onpay has the best integration options. It does take some figuring out at first, but it's mostly intuitive, which I like, and if I ever had an issue, Onpay support has been quick to respond and comes through every single time.

Vantagens

What I like the most about Onpay, is it is affordable and allows me the most flexibility of all other payroll software I have used or researched. Also, the support has been fantastic!

Desvantagens

Really just a few little things... not being able to get invoices on my own through the accountant dashboard, and how sending an invitation to an employee requires me to tell them they can't do this on mobile, only on a browser.

Raquel A.
  • Setor: Impressão

Payroll Is Now A Breeze

Avaliado em 24/09/2019

OnPay has made doing payroll enjoyable. They are quick to answer questions or concerns. They do the filings for multiple states for the same price. They will even do the year end reports like W-2s and W-3s. The ease of use is exceptional.

Vantagens

What I like the most is the employee portal option, as well as the ease of pulling payroll tax reports. It's very easy to make changes as needed to employees profiles.

Desvantagens

What I like least is the function to pay Paid time off, or any other benefit, it's not as intuitive to use it. It took me a little while to figure it out.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

You should be using this payroll service!

Avaliado em 22/07/2019

I have an employee with two local city withholdings and a school district withholding that I thought I was going to have to manually withhold for---turns out that a few minutes with online chat support is all it took to get Onpay to handle it.

Easy to Use
Great Support
Inexpensive
Handles multiple local withholdings easily
Saves me a lot of time dealing with multiple tax filings

Desvantagens

I didn't like that there might be multiple w-2 forms for one person in some cases, but honestly it wasn't a big deal to just add them together for tax prep.

Tiffany H.
  • Setor: Manutenção predial
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Great Payroll Company

Avaliado em 25/06/2020

OnPay has been so helpful throughout the time that we've been a customer. They've gone above and beyond to support us when we make a mistake and need instant support. The software is easy to use and very intuitive. We appreciate the partnership and look forward to growing together.

Vantagens

OnPay is so easy to use, easy to learn, and easy to implement. it makes quick work of payroll.

Desvantagens

I would love to see them add an option to upload an excel payroll file instead of hand entry.

Danielle P.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Easy to Implement and Train

Avaliado em 29/01/2020

The customer service is amazing when you have an issue.

Vantagens

We recommend this software to our clients because of the ease of use, and inexpensive cost. The QBO integration saves hours of manual data entry.

Desvantagens

The PTO accruals were not really straight forward

Alisha H.
  • Setor: Consultório médico

Avaliado em 23/10/2020

My overall experience is good. The cost and customer support team make it a no brainer.

Vantagens

What I like most about the software is the ease ofnavigation. Being able toggle between areas is helpful to verifying information. But I feel that this companies best feature is their customer support department. Every time I have had to call, their representatives are always polite and can fix any of my problems.

Desvantagens

I sometimes have issues with the pair time off or vacation algorithms. This is the feature that as given me more phone time w/ customer support.

Heather E.
  • Setor: Automotivo

Very Easy to Use and Very Reliable

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

Every time I have had to call OnPay I have had a great experience.

Vantagens

I love using this payroll software. The price is very reasonable, running weekly payroll is simple. Finding reports that I need is super easy.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the employee profiles are difficult to navigate in order to look up or update info. It's not something that is prohibitive to the use overall though.

Steve H.
  • Setor: Restaurantes

Simple Payroll

Avaliado em 30/11/2019

When I was starting up on OnPay, I had a couple of questions. I used their customer service and received instant help. They've been very easy to work with.

Vantagens

This software is one of the easiest to setup and use. All taxes are handled for me. W-2's are created and mailed. Simple, simple simple. The best part about OnPay is that I don't need to do any paperwork. I just enter the hours and print the checks.

Desvantagens

The only con I have is in setting up a new employee. It forces me to use the federal minimum wage if the person is an hourly employee. Because our employees receive tips, we pay less than the minimum wage. That forces me to create another payment option and to make sure I don't accidentally use the default.

Cheryl R.
  • Setor: Software

OnPay / ChaiOne

Avaliado em 25/06/2020

We can process our payroll whenever it is convenient for us and having OnPay process the taxes for us is truly time saving for our small team. Every time we have a question, we utilize the Chat option and have received efficient customer service. If an issue requires additional research on their side, we receive answers very promptly. We are a very satisfied client.

Vantagens

The ease of use, cost, and customer service are what continue to be the greatest assets for our business in using OnPay.

Desvantagens

Everything about our experience have been positive. No negatives from us.

Marc A.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

OnPay payroll software

Avaliado em 10/10/2019

We are pretty basic as to what we use OnPay for. Mostly running payroll for salaried and hourly employees, tax reporting, and using OnPays standard reports. OnPay does all those things very well and easily. But we don't use it for much additional tracking, but from my use of it OnPay does those basic things very well and is easy to use.

Vantagens

What I like most about OnPay is that it is very full featured regarding Internal reports, Tax reporting and affordability. I like that it is priced by how many employees each month and not the number of runs or transactions. I can make extra payroll runs employee reimbursements during the month without any extra charges. It is quite easy to use and covers most of our needs. Customer support is great and very responsive. The standard reports meet our needs well and have quite a few "filtering" features to customize them.

Desvantagens

There is not much to dislike, really. Maybe adding and employee can be a laid out a little differently. At times it seems a little confusing. Tax reporting for Michigan and Detroit there are some odd or quirky requirements for workers comp, minimum wage, which we do work-arounds, but this handles it.