Avaliações do CleanCloud

CleanCloud

Sistema de POS para lavanderias automáticas e a seco

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

185 avaliações

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

CleanCloud

Avaliado em 15/02/2023

Super indico, pois é uma software com vários produtos.

Super indico, pois é uma software com vários produtos.

Vantagens

E possível acessar de qualquer dispositivo, isso facilita o controle e gerenciamento

Desvantagens

O suporte em algumas ocasiões o atendente era funcionário dos EUA.

Lori

Cloudy cloud

Vantagens

Set up service was a great help. Connected easily.

Desvantagens

When you want to look up an invoice, you have to hand type it in otherwise it goes into Cleaning

Larry

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

CleanCloud is the way to go!

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

I've been very happy with all the Cleancloud personal and there customer support team is awesome.

Vantagens

Cleancloud is the third POS I've integrated since the year 1996. My first POS was purchased and converted to franchise use only. The second did not fulfill half of their promises so I went to the Clean Show to check out who was available. Cleancloud was already integrated with my assisted assembly and their pricing was substantially lower that the main players. The Customer App , Driver App and Customer Portal were all functions that I was looking for to up my customer experience. Those features along with heat seal labels, assisted assembly, access from any computer or cell phone and a very user friendly interface made the choice easy for me.

Desvantagens

CleanCloud has been around for 7 or 8 years mainly in Europe, Africa and Asia but North America was a new market for them when I signed up. While the original setup was not difficult, there was alot to consider and cover when setting up a new POS. At that time, their manual, training videos, and onboarding was a little weak, but since then they set up the CleanCloud University for set-up and employee training.

Amit

Clean Cloud POS Review for Laundromat

Vantagens

Easy to use, and it can be installed on any devices, along with remote management as well.

Desvantagens

Doordash feature, as it has not yet turned any sales.

Resposta do CleanCloud

Thanks Amit. Have you looked at our Facebook Community pages? We've got customers there using Doordash and I'm sure they'd be happy to share their learnings and offer some advice https://www.facebook.com/groups/151508350110336/

Elham

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Started off great- aftercare is terrible

Avaliado em 14/02/2022

Frustrating support that has cost me on the business side. and in the end it’s the aftercare you live with everyday.

Vantagens

The simple cloud based interface makes it possible to manage transparently from anywhere.

Desvantagens

Support team are just terrible. They are not responsive. They drop the ball on paid deliverables, and they don’t acknowledge and try to fix the shortcomings once they occur. Maintenance on purchased products such as custom apps has been highly problematic. I regret establishing my business trusting their white lAbelled app to be the core of my customer interface

Hi Elham,
We're so sorry to hear this. All support requests sent to [email protected] are responded to within an hour during business hours and we always try to go above and beyond to help. We're sorry we couldn't provide the exact solution you needed, in these rare occasions we do provide available workarounds. Regarding our apps, we must abide with Apple guidelines and cannot speed up their processes nor influence their requirements but will always try to do everything we can to help

Anne
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Built for shops. OK for collection and delivery but not great for new web customers

Avaliado em 20/02/2024

Great for an existing established business and for shops. Difficult to grow a delivery and collection only business via web traffic because customers are put off by having to log in.

Vantagens

Automation of payment collection and delivery route delineation

Desvantagens

New customers have to create and account and / or log in before being able to see prices so this puts off a lot of new customers

Resposta do CleanCloud

Hi Anne, thanks for the feedback. Just clarifying, do you mean on the app the customer has to log in to see pricing? Not on your website?

Wajahat

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

All in one, Easy to use dry cleaners software

Avaliado em 08/10/2020

The team behind this software obviously cares about the product they are delivering. Anytime I had an issue, it seemed like a dedicated team of coders would tweak my system to make it work for me. It’s fast, modern, and has helped me make new customers and retain them. Well worth the purchase.

Vantagens

All the integration with Marketing, Text notifications, plant mode, accounting, etc is so useful and really makes this the only software that was worth the price. The fact that I can use my iPhone as the entire POS is amazing, just log into CleanCloud from any browser and you’re ready for business. Also, I got to keep all my hardware, these guys made their software work for me, NO other company did that for me.

Desvantagens

There really aren’t many things that stood out as unlikeable aside from the price. I would love to pay less for this product but I cannot say that i am not getting my worth from it. It is not a US based company, but they have dedicated staff to help you with all issues via email, although calling would be easier sometimes, but I rarely have issues to begin with once I completed set up.

Titus
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

As Easy as Easy.

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

I have been using the Clean cloud since 2015, I have never at any point felt to check up on other software though there are numerous in the dry cleaning industry. It is easy and serves the purpose for which I want it for. I typically recommend it to colleagues as the Best Drycleaning Application in the world. Kudos Cleancloud

Vantagens

I use CleanCloud as our Dry Cleaning software. It is extremely easy to use with a very low learning curve for the new staff. The ability to integrate into accounting software like Xero makes it even easier to serve the purpose of an end to end application.

Desvantagens

A bit expensive for an SME in Africa going by the FX rate devaluation, however all the same very valuable and value for money. Will appreciate a bespoke pricing approach for Africa-based businesses.

Amyn
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

Top quality epos system

Remote access
Easy to change items
Good overview of finances

Unable to do stock take
System automatically sets wrong discount amount

Resposta do CleanCloud

Thanks for the review Amyn!

James

review clean cloud

Avaliado em 25/02/2024

so far it has been very good customer service is helpful and considerate

so far it has been very good customer service is helpful and considerate

Vantagens

scope of services offered and services able to offer customers

Desvantagens

cost monthly and up front takes long time to integrate

Resposta do CleanCloud

Great to hear you've had a positive experience with our customer support team James. Thanks for the feedback.

Karen
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Avaliado em 06/03/2024

Pretty good as a whole but needs some work.

Pretty good as a whole but needs some work.

Vantagens

Easy of use and integrates well to our system.

Desvantagens

Clunky and limited in areas and takes too long to make improvements

Resposta do CleanCloud

Thanks for the feedback Karen!

Paul

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great system at affordable price.

Avaliado em 11/06/2021

Very pleased

Very pleased

Vantagens

Easy to use, easy to set up. Being cloud based it can be managed from anywhere. Full functionality out of the box. Has proved invaluable during the pandemic allowing us to easily ramp up our delivery offerings.

Desvantagens

Difficult to manage price increases, lengthy process, easy to make mistakes in setting up price lists

Alternativas consideradas

Enlite POS

Razões para escolher o CleanCloud

Price and functionality.

Razões para mudar para o CleanCloud

Ability to integrate with our chosen card machine. (Paymentsense)
Nicholas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Intuitive and always being updated

Avaliado em 19/10/2023

Setup took a little longer than expected because I had to manually go in and set the pictures for each button. Overall I am very happy with the product, and love how I am getting notified everyday on updates and improvements they are making to the system. Next for me is to start getting the custom app developed for my business. Clean Cloud is helping us to bring our business into the 21st century and stand out against our competitors.

Vantagens

Everything is where it should be. Finding what is needed is possible with just a few clicks. Training employees on this software is also a huge bonus, because the buttons have pictures, and it makes it quick to learn how to do the basics when I have turnover at one of my stores.

Desvantagens

To have pickup and stops from my driver to my other stores, I have to set up my stores as a customer. This creates orders like it would for a regular customer. So everyday, I have to go in and delete the orders that were created for the store after my driver picked up the items.

Resposta do CleanCloud

So glad to hear that you're seeing the benefit from CleanCloud Nicholas. Lots more updates planned!

saoud
  • Setor: Indústria têxtil

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

Avaliado em 28/03/2018

Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Vantagens

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

Desvantagens

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

Resposta do CleanCloud

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

DEBORAH

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My staff and I have been using this software for a year now and we absolutely love it.

Avaliado em 23/05/2018

Alot!!! the sms we send to customers when their orders are completed - they just love it. How quick and responsive the software is especially when we're busy.

Vantagens

I love how simple and easy it is to use. Even a computer dummy is able to get into it right away. That's how user friendly it is. The support team from CleanCloud is so prompt its unbelievable. They see my request and reply to it - all in the blink of an eye. How good is that? They are with you shadowing you along every query. Prompt and extremely reliable. Cleancloud is always working to improve and update the software. I feel like I have this huge multinational company working for me 24/7 supporting and assisting even a small business like mine. Its very reassuring. Thank You.

Desvantagens

I can't think of anything as yet, but I do know if I have any suggestions, the team is always happy to take them on board.

Talahat

Intuitive and User friendly

Avaliado em 29/12/2021

A very up-to date software full of features designed by the company and the users. A forever evolving software and in touch with their customers to quickly make changes and integrate new features. A company that listens to customers and acts.

Vantagens

The software is customisable in appearance pricing and gives control to the the administrator.

Desvantagens

Software only allows forward booking of four weeks at a time.

Donnalee

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Laundry Software that's got me in a spin!

Avaliado em 28/11/2018

Like any decent software you'd expect it to transform your working practices but my oh my we could not live without Cleancloud. We found the software by chance and since the day we got involved with the lovely crew at Cleancloud we have not looked back. Nothing is too much trouble.

Love their pragmatic problem solving attitude when we have spoken to them about various proprietary requests that they have always managed to handle.

The software does everything I could possibly need and more and my staff find it simple enough to use. Its elegant will cater for all my needs as my business grows

LOVE LOVE LOVe

Clean and intuitive
Comprehensive
Well priced
Patient and helpful support team
Logical

Desvantagens

Nothing and given that the developers actively seek customers feedback and suggestions to develop this already comprehensive bit of kit, I'm sure if there was a con they would sort it out.

Daren

Soap and Bubble Wash House love CleanCloud

Avaliado em 24/10/2016

The CleanCloud system has been a massive boost for our business .. implemented the system early this year (2016) and it has underpinned our business growth and development...

Our staff love it, the clients can see we are far more professional and from a business management perspective I can track the results as they happen ...

We have been able to use the data to develop our strategies & go forward direction

Customer service is great & we have worked closely on developing specific solutions for our business ...

Would highly recommend David and the CleanCloud team (Simon, Peter & crew)

Many thanks

Vantagens

Adaptability that allows us to customise for our specific needs

Desvantagens

Its early days and its come along way in the 10 mths we have been using the system ... the development of new features have flowed consistently

The only challenge is the QZ tray for linking to printers ... but this is seemingly a challenge with all cloud systems ...

Lydia

I'm Impressed!!

Avaliado em 30/08/2016

I have been looking at software for over 3 years that would accommodate most of my needs; easy to use, value for my money & customer support. Honestly, my husband was using a DOS system for over 20 years in which worked perfectly fine but definetly needed updateing. Believe it or not I have gone to all sorts of dry cleaning convention and found CleanCloud on my twitter feed one day. So I decided to research the software, do the trial and even go as far as paying for it to be able to test the product. Why you ask? Well after doing research for 3 years I found that an investment of $500 to test run their product was a lot cheaper than spending $25,000 for other software. I am SO impressed with their customer service; nothing imperfect bt I am in USA and they attend to me immediately and without hesitation. Go for it and get the software-believe it will be worth your time and money!!! I highly recommend it.

Vantagens

You can use your exisiting hardware, the customer service is fantastic (Simon & Peter are excellent), I have found nothing that is as innovated and cost effective. Although the look is very plain, I love it because most dry cleaning programs have to many images and can be confusing for our staff.

Desvantagens

My only con is that it doesn't intergrate with Inuit Quickbooks; which is the accounting software I use.

Casey

Great Software

Avaliado em 30/12/2016

I have been using this software since June. It took a little bit of playing around to figure things out, but I was up and running in no time at all. Every month they keep adding new features and options. The best part of this software is the customer service, they respond very quickly, evenings and weekends. They have made many changes that were one-offs for my business. The support is perfect. This is the best value available, as I have compared all of the other services available. Save time and have them import your customer list, you can't test the software in real time. It's also great I can do everything from my phone if needed, or just to check the daily numbers.

Customer service

Desvantagens

The icons and buttons. It would be nice to see better graphics and make it easier to change colors. It would be nice to drag and drop the icons where I need them vs doing them by groups

Manuel
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Best Option for Laundries

Avaliado em 01/10/2020

I analysed several softwares in the market, and Clean Cloud deliver all we need, easy to use for all our collaborators, nice Statistics reports and data base, nice guys solving issues timely. We really made a good decision when we suscribe in clean cloud.

1. Easy to use
2. Easy to implement
3. Excelent support (fast reply, they really solve issues)
4. Good Solution for drivers in delivery service

Desvantagens

1. Nothing, I received everything that I expected and even more.

Jeff
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great value for the $

Avaliado em 15/03/2022

Really happy with my decision to use CleanCloud to take my laundry business to the next level.

Vantagens

Price, ease of deployment...we were up and running in 1 day...including employee training!

Desvantagens

Can be tricky to connect with support....rarely needed however.

Carlos

Best for less

Avaliado em 07/10/2021

A lot of improvement with customer information and faster attending time, just what every customer looks for.

Vantagens

Quick ordering for customers, friendly use and accurate reports. Just Great!

Desvantagens

When consulting the metrics overview, I had to refresh the page and start over, This happens after 3 minutes of non use.

Haydemar
  • Setor: Jogos de computador
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Your business faster CleanCloud

Avaliado em 22/06/2021

IT SAVES US A LOT OF TIME BECAUSE THE PAYMENT METHOD IS MORE DIDACTIC AND ORGANIZED SINCE WE HAVE A SALES REPORT PER SELLER
IS A FUNCTIONAL PLATFORM THAT PROVIDES EASE IN PROCESS ACTIVITIES BECAUSE IT ALLOWS US TO DETERMINE THE PROGRESS OF OUR DELIVERIES AND PICK

Vantagens

IT IS A VERY COMPLETE SOFTWARE BECAUSE IT ALLOWS US TO PERFORM DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS THAT MAKE US EASIER THE PROCESSES AND MANAGEMENT OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS; BECAUSE WITH IT WE CAN REGISTER CLIENTS, PROCESS OUR LOTS, KNOW THE STOCK OF THE PRODUCTS.
THUS CREATING A SALES PANEL PER EMPLOYEE THAT ALLOWS US TO PROVIDE A QUALITY SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS DELIVERIES AND PICK UP.THIS INCREASES THE LOYALTY OF OUR CLIENTS AND FUTURE CLIENTS
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU CAN CARRY OUT YOUR WORK ANYWHERE DUE TO ITS COMPATIBILITY WITH DIFFERENT EQUIPMENT

Desvantagens

WHEN YOU MAKE DISCOUNTS IT CAN BE A BIT TEDIOUS AND THE SCHEME CAUSES SOME CONFUSION.
YOUR TELEPHONE ATTENTION IS NOT OPTIMAL

Matt

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A great value for the feature set

Avaliado em 21/01/2022

Given the feature set/willingness to enhance/ease-of-use and deployment/integrations with external systems, CleanCloud seems best-in-class for my use.

Vantagens

Strong support, consideration of feature enhancements, continuous improvement, robust feature set, impressive integrations.

Desvantagens

Some workflows (UX) are a bit cumbersome, or non-intuitive. A couple issues have haunted us for a while.