Avaliações do CleanCloud

CleanCloud

POS system for dry cleaners & laundromats

4.8/5 (80 avaliações)
Saoud A.
Traduzir com Google

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

Avaliado em 28/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Vantagens

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

Desvantagens

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

Resposta do CleanCloud

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

Tony T.
Traduzir com Google

Clean Cloud App is the best for the money and value.

Avaliado em 11/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall CleanCloud is a great partner to work with in terms of responsiveness, and willingness to do some limited back end customizing at no charge and getting it done quickly via trouble tickets/inquiries.

Vantagens

This software is so robust in features for the value you get vs monthly cost it really cannot be beat. The integration options are outstanding, API availability, customization options, ease of customization, and choices to be able to adapt to our business model. Not to mention the business accounts feature which has been fantastic for our business. Highly recommend this to any laundry or dry cleaning service.

Desvantagens

The support is only available through trouble tickets. When updates and new features are added there is no communication as to what has been done. We often find new features accidentally. Initial setup does take some technical knowledge and confidence. Especially on the hardware setup. A pure novice or someone not tech confident may find initial setup frustrating.

Resposta do CleanCloud

Hi Tony, thanks for your review! Our customer success managers and our support team are able through email or call now. Each new customer is also getting an onboarding session to go over the different features of the platform and start setting up their account as well as ongoing support.

Deborah D.
Traduzir com Google

My staff and I have been using this software for a year now and we absolutely love it.

Avaliado em 23/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Alot!!! the sms we send to customers when their orders are completed - they just love it. How quick and responsive the software is especially when we're busy.

Vantagens

I love how simple and easy it is to use. Even a computer dummy is able to get into it right away. That's how user friendly it is. The support team from CleanCloud is so prompt its unbelievable. They see my request and reply to it - all in the blink of an eye. How good is that? They are with you shadowing you along every query. Prompt and extremely reliable. Cleancloud is always working to improve and update the software. I feel like I have this huge multinational company working for me 24/7 supporting and assisting even a small business like mine. Its very reassuring. Thank You.

Desvantagens

I can't think of anything as yet, but I do know if I have any suggestions, the team is always happy to take them on board.

Daren H.

Soap and Bubble Wash House love CleanCloud

Avaliado em 24/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The CleanCloud system has been a massive boost for our business .. implemented the system early this year (2016) and it has underpinned our business growth and development...

Our staff love it, the clients can see we are far more professional and from a business management perspective I can track the results as they happen ...

We have been able to use the data to develop our strategies & go forward direction

Customer service is great & we have worked closely on developing specific solutions for our business ...

Would highly recommend David and the CleanCloud team (Simon, Peter & crew)

Many thanks

Vantagens

Adaptability that allows us to customise for our specific needs

Desvantagens

Its early days and its come along way in the 10 mths we have been using the system ... the development of new features have flowed consistently

The only challenge is the QZ tray for linking to printers ... but this is seemingly a challenge with all cloud systems ...

Donnalee A.
Traduzir com Google

Laundry Software that's got me in a spin!

Avaliado em 28/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Like any decent software you'd expect it to transform your working practices but my oh my we could not live without Cleancloud. We found the software by chance and since the day we got involved with the lovely crew at Cleancloud we have not looked back. Nothing is too much trouble.

Love their pragmatic problem solving attitude when we have spoken to them about various proprietary requests that they have always managed to handle.

The software does everything I could possibly need and more and my staff find it simple enough to use. Its elegant will cater for all my needs as my business grows

LOVE LOVE LOVe

Clean and intuitive
Comprehensive
Well priced
Patient and helpful support team
Logical

Desvantagens

Nothing and given that the developers actively seek customers feedback and suggestions to develop this already comprehensive bit of kit, I'm sure if there was a con they would sort it out.

Hari K.
Traduzir com Google

I love this software, it made my life so easy with the online booking facility.

Avaliado em 09/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Numerous benifits as its all integrated .Best part is the team at clean cloud are constantly updating with new features.

Vantagens

Simple and Easy to use. Its not just a point of sale or online booking stuff, it actually saved me tons of hours in admin work. Got excellent features.

Desvantagens

Agents billing is a bit hard as there is no provision to discount their percentage in monthly invoicing.
Text credits are bit expensive.
If the app has push notification facility that will be great.

Also if the app has some images of garments facility it will be better.

Sarah L.
Traduzir com Google

Best epos for dry cleaners and laundries

Avaliado em 29/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

After investigating the various options for my commercial laundry. CleanCloud offered the best solution. It's innovative and being cloud based it is convenient. Although it isn't perfect, yet. There are some integration limitations with other accountancy apps. It is however, being constantly updated and new customer led features are being added. The customer service is excellent! I would highly recommended CleanCloud, you certainly won't find one that's better for the money, we would be lost without it.

Cloud based.
Great value for money
Really aids workflow and staff management
Customers like getting emails, brings the dry cleaning industry into the 21st century!

Desvantagens

Can be a bit clunky in its operation
Some extra accountancy features would be good.

Casey S.

Great Software

Avaliado em 30/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using this software since June. It took a little bit of playing around to figure things out, but I was up and running in no time at all. Every month they keep adding new features and options. The best part of this software is the customer service, they respond very quickly, evenings and weekends. They have made many changes that were one-offs for my business. The support is perfect. This is the best value available, as I have compared all of the other services available. Save time and have them import your customer list, you can't test the software in real time. It's also great I can do everything from my phone if needed, or just to check the daily numbers.

Customer service

Desvantagens

The icons and buttons. It would be nice to see better graphics and make it easier to change colors. It would be nice to drag and drop the icons where I need them vs doing them by groups

Enrico V.

CleanCloud review

Avaliado em 12/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

clean cloud makes it easy to track orders and makes it easy when a client comes into the store, in a rush and we do not have to take down their name and number because it is already all in the system.

Vantagens

this software has everything you need to build a successful dry cleaner. it is easy to use and very affordable for the all of the functions we are able to use. the customer support team at clean cloud is by far the best we have ever seen. they truly treat their customers like family. if we have a question, they are there to answer us almost immediately.

Desvantagens

we really do not have any cons to express about clean cloud at the moment because they have been so patient with us and have always done their best to fix their software as best as possible for our needs.

Marisela E.

Great Dry Clean software

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 25/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Being able to communicate with our clients, and outsourced work, along with keeping tracking of finances and incoming moneys is such a seamless feature of this program. It was really great to see it in action.

Vantagens

I really liked this software. I used it for a short time under its Free Trial (14 days). It is easy to use, and very organized. Best of all the clean look of the program makes it very easy to select items, specify the process it will undergo. The customer organization is really great - one is able to email clients and keep track of their orders very clearly. Everything about this software allows for an all around understanding of finances and procedures.

Desvantagens

The only setback for our small business and the reason we opted to not continue to use it was the price. When we can increase business and generate more clients, then I can see us switching to this beautiful software.

Kelley H.
Traduzir com Google

It's a great program! I love it being online and I can log into it from anywhere and check sales!!

Avaliado em 12/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love the part that it text my customers when their order is ready to be picked up!

Vantagens

I like it the most because I can teach my employees really quickly how to use it! It's user friendly!! I love how they link my stores together and I can log into one of them and see them all!!

Resposta do CleanCloud

Thanks Kelley for the kind review.

Just one thing, we also support EVO Payments in the US as well as Stripe.

Biljana Z.
Traduzir com Google

Great software and excellent customer support

Avaliado em 23/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I needed a software for my dry cleaning & laundry, which operates with 3 business models: we have counters, but now starting lockers and routes, too. The guys from the CleanCloud first helped me with the translation to Serbian and then made all the necessary changes to make the software applicable for counter, route and lockers customers. I mean they literally do whatever I need within minutes. And there were quite a lot changes that I needed to do in order to make it work.
The software is very intuitive, easy to use and meets all our needs. Since I love to analyze business KPI, it gives me all the necessary data I need. And the best thing is that the guys who own it are constantly improving it, adding new and very helpful features.
I would really like to recommend the software AND the team behind. :)

Vantagens

Intuitive, easy to use, informative reports, tailor-made for all our needs. Adaptable for all business models (counter, route, lockers). The developers are constantly improving it and adding new features.
Magnificent customer support.

Desvantagens

It doesn't support our special letters (like , , ) on the receipts.

Karl H.

Very Simple yet powerful software

Avaliado em 15/08/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent software, easy to use and manage. Very easy for all staff to learn and very intuitive. We absolutely love this software. Great that we can manage from any of our computers and even our phones / tablets when on the go.

Vantagens

The best thing about the software is how simple it is to use. All of the information is there at your fingertips. Easy to manage also, so our time is spent not updating / learning the computer system but doing what we do best (laundry and dry cleaning). The price of the sofware is very reasonable and the support we receive is second to none. All the support guys are extremely helpful, quick to respond and really know their stuff.

Desvantagens

I feel the delivery scheduler could do with a little more work. However I know this is a brand new feature and hasn't long been implemented so is still work in process.

Kal S.

Good software

Avaliado em 14/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent, it helps me review my orders adequately

Vantagens

It’s very easy to use and can be customized easily

Desvantagens

The support do not respond quickly and the did not solve a problem I have until this minute

Resposta do CleanCloud

Hi Kal, thanks for your review! We're glad that our platform fits your need. We now have a technical support team available 24/7 that can assist you quickly.

6.0/10
Ghaleb M.

Great POS system ...

Avaliado em 31/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

After a wide research for my owned business, i came across clean cloud and started a trial, it took me 1 hour to enter my data, my products and get the system ready to go. my employees (Some of them didn't see computers in there life before). get used to it very quickly.

The Metrics tab is very useful and give you insight into your performance and help in making the right business decisions.

cons are the connection to accounting apps like Zoho and QuickBooks (they provide to Xero only) , U can't add facility contracts and billing .

Michael L.

Best POS system available

Avaliado em 24/09/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Pros: this company empowers small business owners to think big! The system is easy to use and because it is cloud-based it is accessible remotely on all devices anywhere. This helps because it makes tech support even better! If there is a problem the support staff can fix it remotely, also they make updates through the cloud. The mobile app finally launching is also a positive note.

Cons: Payments are made through stripe so all transactions fees are 2.9% + 30cents. While it is a great system, it takes some time getting used to. It is limited in some aspects. There is no export to Google app or marketing tools. Also, you have to be somewhat technologically educated to fully understand how to utilize and make the most out of the system. It is not localized yet because it still feels like its version 1, so the languages are only operable in English, Spanish and French.

The pros outweigh the cons in general, because the software seems to be evolving and improving each week. Honestly, this is the best POS out there if you want to truly grow your business. The support staff is very helpful and David, the founder, personally makes sure all questions or concerns are answered.

Resposta do CleanCloud

Thank you for your review. We have one correction to make:
- You do not need to use Stripe to process your payments with us. You are free to use any payment processor you like, and so you can have lower transaction fees for your in store card payments.

Will J.
Traduzir com Google

Best bang for the modern entrepreneur

Avaliado em 23/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Not sure why I've never seen or come across this company before. Well actually I did, back in 2013-14 but I was locked in to a situation with a previous pos and could not switch. As soon as I could I jumped, the software is robust, customer support responsive ( very important), and the app features are just what I was looking for. I can say enough about my experience and cannot wait for more updates. Dashing Valet dry cleaning is very happy with clean cloud app and recommend,especially mobile operators, to seriously take a look at this software and stop leaving money on the table.

Vantagens

The app features, customer support, and price.

Desvantagens

The only con that I can see is that the software are doesn't have all of the modern bells and whistles like geo location , geo fencing, separate driver app, garment photo functionality, but I am sure that at some point more features will be added.

Mark V.

Lucky Find On Our End

Avaliado em 16/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

CleanCloud does everything we need and - with some customizations - we are up and running with an Austin, TX based on-demand laundry delivery service. Click a button, your dirty laundry and dry cleaning is picked up. Click it again and your clean laundry and dry cleaning is delivered back to you. It wouldn't be possible without CleanCloud's help. www.thefolde.com

Vantagens

Simple interface. Reliable performance. Low cost. Good communication with team for customization.

Desvantagens

Does not yet offer flexible scheduling module. Bug: customers can select a date and time that has already passed when ordering.

Max H.
Traduzir com Google

The program is great and the customer support is even better

Avaliado em 31/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The best benefit is that it streamlines our workflow into one elegant solution. Since I am gushing in my review I feel compelled to say that I am a real customer and I am not paid to write this.

Vantagens

Ease of use and functionality. They understand the drycleaning business so I can make my own modifications to accomodate the way I do things in my business.

Desvantagens

All software has limitations, I have discussed with support and they are always working to improve. There are no major limitations that would make me want to look for other software.

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

Fantastic pos for the industry

Avaliado em 28/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Having used the product for two years its very user friendly, my staff find it very easy to use and my customers love it when they loose there docket, we have there transactions at the touch of a button

Vantagens

The stats that are available and the quick invoicing function, my customers love it.

Desvantagens

That its billed in US dollars, every thing else is fab

Greg R.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent choice for retail/delivery DC businesses

Avaliado em 01/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I found CleanCloud after trying two other platforms and being unsatisfied with them. Right away, I was impressed with the straight-forward, color-coded interface screen on Cleancloud, and the excellent platform response (load time, etc). We have had no down time or any other application issues at all, and are very satisfied. We use it for our dry cleaning drop off and delivery business, as well as my laundromat's wash & fold drop off service. Very little adjustment is needed for all of these, and all aspects of your services are very easy to change in the program. They have tailor made it for delivery as well, with the ability to plan routes and print daily delivery lists that can include maps if you like. This is way above and beyond the other apps I tried, and for about the same price. Also, Cleancloud never called me and tried to high-pressure sell me on upgrading the service for an hour on the phone like another one did. Add in that there's no contract commitment, and its a no brainer. Would highly recommend to any DC business.

Catherine C.

Best POS for the Modern Age

Avaliado em 21/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I choose Cleancloud because of the text notification system. This has been of great value for me and my customers. We have been able to clear out inventory faster, and even let customers know when we close because of weather. The metrics system is a great way of keeping track of your sales from the store and at home. Is easy to use and helps you stand out from your competition.

Vantagens

Texting notification, email notification and ease of use.

Not very customizable

Evonne Z.
Traduzir com Google

Wonderful customer service, ease of use

Avaliado em 29/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

cleancloud provides a great cloud service that allows us to access through our cell phones even if the internet goes out. we love it.

Vantagens

The customer support and the ease of use, as well as customization of features.

Desvantagens

don't have anything I dislike about the software

Yuslennys B.

Excellent Software & Excellent Customer Service

Avaliado em 04/03/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

There are not enough words for me to describe how much I love CleanCloudApp. About a month ago, I started googling online trying to find a dry cleaner software that I could purchase for my family's first dry cleaning drop off store which will be opening soon, and I came across CleanCloud. I am so happy that I found this program and tried it. By the way, the first 14 days are free which is great since you can try it for free. The program is very user friendly and has a lot of perks that I'm sure my future customers will love such as e-mail and text message notifications of when their order is ready for pick-up. Also, CleanCloud app integrates with thermal printers and cash registers that could be integrated with your laptop or desktop like in my case to have your own complete POS system. Most importantly CleanCloud provides its customers with excellent customer service. I would like to thank David and Simon for helping me with everything I've needed from questions on how to use the program and even suggestions on which printer and register to buy. I can't wait for my store to open so that I can start using CleanCloud. If you are reading this review, all I can say is that you should definitely try CleanCloud.. Trust me you won't regret it!!!

Asuquo A.

Great System

Avaliado em 29/05/2018

Vantagens

The software is easy to us and is very effective in tracking down orders. One can use this to drive sales and gain more customers and customer loyalty. It helps business owners to monitor their sales and see trend which will be invaluable in projection.

Desvantagens

The text promotion to customers is very limited. You cant send more than 160 characters. But on the whole its a worthy purchase