Avaliações do Timereaction

Timereaction

Collaborative workflow & communication solution

4.9/5 (23 avaliações)
Traduzir com Google

I love how easy it is too understand and enter all the information.

Avaliado em 28/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Please take the time to listen and to see what is being offered. When I first was approached about this system, my reaction was "again another system to waste our time" ? Trust me that is NOT the case! From what I have been able to learn and work on, it will greatly improve your production schedule and your workflow. 100% worth your time.

Vantagens

Were to I start? Everything!

I love how easy it is too understand and enter all the information. The fact that we are able to timeline our workflow from entering one key date is great. It makes it a lot easier to be able to keep track of all the steps needed and frees up more time to work on other projects.

Communication is all done in one area which makes it easy to find what you are looking for. Everything you do is logged in and recorded, no more forgetting about doing something.I love how easy it is too understand and enter all the information. The fact that we are able to timeline our workflow from entering one key date is great.

Desvantagens

With every system you have your limitations, it cannot be designed to everyone's specific likes and needs.

Traduzir com Google

I switched to Timereaction from Wrike and I am extremely impressed.

Avaliado em 25/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I switched to Timereaction from Wrike and I am extremely impressed with Timereaction's simple interface, yet very structured work flow for group tasks. This system completely eliminates the need for internal emails, excels or other work management software.

Vantagens

s an Executive, I can quickly overview each and very task and steps and conversation and pin point problem areas. Not to mention that your entire document library, important communication documents, technical specification data are all available and stored in very organized and easy to find manner.

Desvantagens

Nothing. Timereaction gives you visibility, efficiency and organization that only large corporation are able to afford.

Traduzir com Google

Now I simply can’t consider having to go back to spreadsheets!

Avaliado em 20/06/2016

Vantagens

I believe that Timereaction is a great tool overall, it is easy to use and nests all the information you may need related to an order within one platform.

Timereaction eliminated at big portion of emails, probably close to 75% of them, and i no longer have to search through different emails that have different subjects to find out some information because it is all within one thread of details, which in itself makes it very efficient. The calendar also makes it easy to efficiently narrow down what needs to be worked on in priority. Once you create an project, it simply lays out in front of you, all the little details that need to be taken care of along the way.

Desvantagens

Our Bangladesh office was a little resilient at first because they thought it’d mean more work for them, but with proper training, over Skype and with user manuals, they quickly started realizing how useful the platform was.

Traduzir com Google

A very simple solution for a very complicated process.

Avaliado em 07/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

After learning about Timereaction, we decided to try the application. I was not very hopeful, as have had many failures in the past. With their teams' dedicated help, they have made my job easier!

Vantagens

We were looking for a way to streamline the production process and make it easier for the entire team to get their job done. This was very difficult as each member had different needs.

We managed to set up our processes totally customized to our business that worked for everyone and provided us with one calendar view where everything is displayed.

With streamlined communication we now are able to find exactly what we are looking for in one click instead of time consuming searches. Deadlines are displayed at a glance and issues are as plain as day!

Desvantagens

It takes discipline to change the way we were used to doing business, so some of our employees were more resistant to change.

Timereaction keeps me proactive

Avaliado em 08/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Timereaction helps me to focus on the most important task to do every day to ensure on-time delivery. Our suppliers are also aware of all submissions they need to do to stay on top of their orders.

Vantagens

Timereaction gives me a clear view of our entire Production process. It helps me to focus on the most important task to do every day to ensure on-time delivery. Our suppliers are also aware of all submissions they need to do to stay on top of their orders.

Communications about the products are located under the style number and not lost in an inappropriate email subject.

Desvantagens

Timereaction requires discipline, and the ability for our teams to adapt to a new way of thinking...

Traduzir com Google

Timereaction is a powerful workflow product for your business.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 02/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Timereaction is a really intuitive software that will help your company to be more efficient.

Vantagens

Workflow is pretty fast. Everybody can interact as soon as someone makes a comment or send a message.

It is an easily way to communicate quickly and have breve update to keep both side team updated.

Desvantagens

You have to make sure that all of team members understand is a new method to work and it take some time.

Timereaction is very comprehensive

Avaliado em 18/08/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The most important aspect is the fact that both the collaboration & communication are bundled in one system, with good monitoring and alert tools.

Vantagens

The workflow is great in helping us automating repeating tasks and allow the people to spend more time being proactive instead of chasing the issues and being reactive.

Desvantagens

Our supply base is China, and based on region, communication can be slow. Many applications cannot even access China, and Timereaction continuously improves access and speed.

Timereaction increases productivity

Avaliado em 21/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Being able to follow a process from beginning to end, and have a timestamped record of all steps taken that you can refer back to at any time is what makes Timereaction an invaluable asset to our organization

Vantagens

Spreadsheets and broken email chains are a thing of the past. With integrated communication and workflow management all our internal processes are compiled into one streamlined conversation.

Desvantagens

I have nothing negative to say

All in one place!

Avaliado em 11/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Timereaction is a good system that can be configured specifically for the way you and your team works, and allows great visibility (none of theses - I did not receive your e-mail) between your team & the factory. All in one place!

Vantagens

I like the visibility & set up which allows you to see the whole process. This also allows you to have a better understanding of where are at and where you need to be (It's the whole flow of production right at your fingertips (designed specifically for your needs).

Desvantagens

You teams has to be prepared to change your thinking & work method in order to take full advantage of the features.

Traduzir com Google

Two words for Timereaction : Easy & Efficient!!!

Avaliado em 18/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Why efficient? Once you create your workflow time line you get daily updates on your calendar. This keeps you informed on each of the processes progress.

Vantagens

Before Timereaction, you probably made a spreadsheet chart to follow each step which is time consuming. it won't advise you when you are late or you miss a step.

Desvantagens

I have nothing negative to say.

Traduzir com Google

I would find it hard to work elsewhere without this tool.

Avaliado em 11/06/2016

Vantagens

Timereaction considerably reduces the amount of e-mails and the time wasted searching for them. All pertinent information is grouped into threads of conversation, in one place and chronological order, simplifying follow-up.

Communication with makers and buyers is direct, issues settled quickly, and accessible to all employees and departments concerned. Timereactions’ search engine is also efficient and versatile, again a time saver.

Desvantagens

There are times when some users try to bypass the system via email.

Traduzir com Google

Its easy to use and navigate

Avaliado em 21/07/2018

Vantagens

This product is simple to use and allows you to track multiple task on the go. The product very well designed and you will hardly face issues when you using it.

Desvantagens

Nothing honestly, just you need to refresh, it doesn't get updated automatically, i don't find it an issue.

Innovative product!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 29/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall experience using it was GREAT!

Vantagens

This product was the best I ever try! The innovation that they made to increase the efficiency and save time for communication your whole team, Deadlines are not a problem anymore because of this product.

Desvantagens

Until now we are using this product and I don't have any negative comment on using this product such a great improvement on our company.

Traduzir com Google

Organize your daily work flow and keep you on track.

Avaliado em 13/06/2016

Vantagens

The time & action calendar lets you visually see what is overdue, complete, in progress & pending by just hovering over each day. You can also export to a spreadsheet all of your workflow with just a quick click.Communication for each projects' correspondence is kept in 1 thread, with no need to look elsewhere, and the search engine makes it easy to find information that you need.

Desvantagens

Some people are comfortable with emails and spreadsheets.

Traduzir com Google

Follow up is done so much faster in Timereaction than in any other program..

Avaliado em 26/08/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I can enter workflows in few easy steps. My workflow follow up is done so much faster in Timereaction than in any other program..

Vantagens

Good layout, easy to navigate, nice overall look.

Desvantagens

Workflows won't automatically update without refreshing

Traduzir com Google

Timereaction is a system that simplifies complex workflow

Avaliado em 18/08/2016

Vantagens

Timereaction is a system which simplifies complex workflow. It lists all processes and will not allow you or your team to miss even a small detail. All people involved can find their own jobs and trace the progress easier.

The conversations remain together and their custom tools make it very easy to manage communication. You only need to use Timereaction rather than reading your e-mail box everyday.

Desvantagens

Timereaction has been very helpful so I have nothing negative to say.

Traduzir com Google

Easy to Use & very Productive!

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 31/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great software. Very productive and efficient! Amazing!

Vantagens

It is very easy to be detailed for the whole team because of this software. Great collaboration and project management software. Increased and made our workflow better. It has amazing features and price isn't that bad. Way easy to keep track and trace progress for the whole team.

Desvantagens

There are nothing really bad about this software. Sometimes you do have to refresh to get newly updated content. Aside from that nothing bad.

Traduzir com Google

A great product for a company looking to streamline workflow

Avaliado em 04/07/2016

Vantagens

All the information regarding a project is in one location. You are able to see a timeline of exactly what has happened during the production process. This includes all the files and correspondence without needing email.

The “@” option make is very easy to find what you are looking for, and Being able to tell if someone has logged in and seen your comments is a great feature.

Desvantagens

More options to make updating of multiple steps at one time would be make it easier.

Traduzir com Google

Timereaction has singlehandedly made my job easier!

Avaliado em 06/05/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

After learning about Timereaction, we decided to try the system. I was not very hopeful, as have had many failures in the past.

With Timereaction's teams dedicated help, we managed to set up a process totally customized to our business that worked for everyone and provided us with one calendar view where everything is displayed.

All in all, a very simple solution to a very complicated process. Timereaction has singlehandedly made my job easier!

Thanks to the entire Timereaction team!

My workflow tool

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 10/05/2019

Vantagens

1) Easy to enter all details.
2) It is a fantastic tool,easy to use and removes a significant portion of emails and it does not involve to search through multiple emails.

Desvantagens

It is somehow slow and multiple applications cannot access some countries. It does not get updated regularly. I have to refresh it

7.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Timereaction must be tested to appreciate the beauty of the software.

Avaliado em 24/06/2016

Vantagens

The ease of tracking multiple tasks with different contacts in such an efficient way. Really user friendly interface

Desvantagens

I truly cannot think of a particular thing which I dislike

Traduzir com Google

Timereaction is very useful and functional!!!

Avaliado em 13/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I found the program super efficient and easy navigate in more than one way. I don't have one complaint. It's clear and precise, very useful when dealing with large amounts of information. simplification made easy...

Vantagens

As mentioned easy to navigate, easy to update, clear and efficient.

Desvantagens

It would be nice to have updates done automatically without having to refresh.

Traduzir com Google

Timereaction is super easy to use

Avaliado em 15/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's really worthwhile to try the product It is easy, concise and visually appealing for a workflow software. The level of detail that can be introduced into the workflows is unprecedented compared to like software