ZeroBounce

4,7 (435)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Sistema de validação de e-mail on-line

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

435 avaliações

Anais
Anais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

No more spam in our business emails.

Avaliado em 27/07/2018

Not buying it is getting lost of these excellent benefits that I mentioned. Keep your company and your corporate email 100% safe thanks to Zero Bounce

Vantagens

In our work Zero Bounce has been the best thing that has happened to us. For being an aeronautical consortium that works with the public, suppliers, public and private institutions, our emails are usually full of spam or marketing emails that do not match the interests of the consortium. We have been able to establish an excellent filter of unwanted emails thanks to Zero Bounce, an excellent email manager that allows us not only to filter unwanted emails, but also allows us to configure it according to our interests, and establishes a prior notification before opening the emails. emails, to offer greater security when reviewing the information sent to us.

This software is more than recommended for all companies.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the filter established is not 100% efficient, but it is not the direct fault of the software, but the bots that send the emails change their names permanently to send the same information but under another email or another user

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Mrs.Blequett, thank you very much for reviewing us! We're glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you.

The team

Aravind
Aravind

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best tool to verify emails. Option for free trial usage. Easy to use and affordable.

Avaliado em 01/05/2018

The only tool that I found online to verify business emails as well as gmail, yahoo etc. So far best tool to verify emails and also provide the name of the person for the email belongs to. It made my work so easy to verify emails for the email campaign. It is fast and accurate and available at an affordable cost.

Vantagens

Zerobounce is one of best tools to verify emails online. The unique feature about zerobounce is that it also supports verifying email domains such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc. The name of the tool itself tells the purpose of it that zerobounce helps to reduce the bounce rate of the emails that we send during our email campaigns. It has options to verify single email and also has options to verify bulk email to verify 1000s of email by only just uploading a list of emails in an excel sheet. There is also a trial version available for free to test with 100 credits with an account. Zerobounce has good customer service too.

Desvantagens

Only one account can be created for any organization using the company's email domain. If any one employee in an organization created an account then no other employee in any office in any country of the same organization can create an account or try the service for free trial. If someone else creates an account, Zerobounce will block all the accounts and will activate one account on request. You can use the free trial service without registering on the zerobounce.net home page using the search bar for 5 emails a day. If any employee in the company uses the free 5 credits then the service is denied for all other systems running on the same IP for that particular day.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Aravind, thank you very much for your detailed review. We are sure this will be of great help to a lot of customers!

Suresha

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Lead development rep

Avaliado em 10/06/2022

one of the best tools for email verification

one of the best tools for email verification

Vantagens

This is software is very easy to use and very the best tool

Desvantagens

need to spend credits for catch-all email as well

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Thank you for reviewing us, Suresha!

We appreciate the feedback and wish you success with your email campaigns!

Sergio Rafael
Sergio Rafael

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it

Avaliado em 17/07/2018

Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.

Vantagens

Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails.

I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

Desvantagens

As I said earlier, this software helped to solve a problem associated with a malicious email that I mistakenly opened. After solving the problem, this software has only brought benefits to my work environment, and I have no regrets or negative comments about the software.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Mr.Eduardo de Hijes, we appreciate your detailed review very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and best of luck in everything you do!

Edelyn
Edelyn
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

ZeroBounce- Best Verifier Ever!

Avaliado em 12/11/2022

Life has been easy with ZeroBounce. Having an email verifier like this reduces the chance of bouncing rate. It also saves time as we would never send to those emails that are unverified.

Vantagens

I have been using ZeroBounce for quite a long time and this software never fails me. The user interface is easy to use and navigate. Also, email verification is also good giving us the idea whether it is disposable, catch-all or valid email. It's also inexpensive compared to other email verifier. Not to mention that if you are using a free account it gives you a 100 monthly credits for email verification. It also automatically logs off if you have not been using it for long hours thus providing more security.

Desvantagens

It's just the automatic logout that I sometimes do not like since it takes an effort again to login. Though, I know it's for security.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Edelyn, we're so glad to hear ZeroBounce is making your life easier!

Much success with your email campaigns, and please reach out to us whenever you need us.

pratik
  • Setor: Software

I will give 10 out of 10

Avaliado em 29/08/2023

Vantagens

Easy sign-up process, Great pricing2Amazing customer service2Comprehensive set of features to help businesses improve the accuracy of their email lists3Best email validation software4Helps ensure email messages reach real people5Helped a company reduce their bounce rate to almost 0% 5Accurate, fast, and reliable email validation and deliverability tools5Created to ensure that companies sending complex and high volume emails avoid deliverability issues6

Desvantagens

Limited free trial with restrictions on the number of email verifications or access to certain features

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Thank you for reviewing us, Pratik! We appreciate your feedback.

Julie
Julie
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

ZeroBounce helps us keep an updated contact list

Avaliado em 04/10/2023

The product has worked as promised and new features are always being added.

The product has worked as promised and new features are always being added.

Vantagens

As a boutique public relations agency, we highly prioritize maintaining our valuable connections and ensuring the accuracy of our contact records. Our client portfolio primarily includes businesses in the spirit and hospitality industries, and we collaborate extensively with media outlets and freelance writers. We rely on ZeroBounce to identifying and rectifying outdated or invalid contact details. ZeroBounce’s Email Finder helps us to find and update a contact’s primary email address. We also use the service before we have a media event to make sure we have a clean and updated list.

Desvantagens

There is nothing to add here. The service works for us and meets our needs.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Julie, thank you for sharing your experience with ZeroBounce. We appreciate your review and wish you success with your PR campaigns!

Sunny
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Great Email Validation Tool

Avaliado em 21/11/2023

Before, I had a database containing emails that didn't validate. Utilizing ZeroBounce has enhanced my email-sending statistics.

Vantagens

Their support has been exceptional, and the client portal's UI/UX is excellent. My experience has been fantastic. Although they are slightly pricier than competitors, the superior email cleaning results justify it.

Desvantagens

So far, I haven't encountered any issues. The API documentation has been excellent, and the support provided has been outstanding.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Sunny, we're grateful for the kind words, thank you! Reach out whenever you need us, our support is available 24/7.

Many thanks again, and success with your email campaigns!

Pamela M
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Great product

Avaliado em 18/11/2023

Excellent product. Glad I found it a few years ago.

Excellent product. Glad I found it a few years ago.

Vantagens

Easy to use, inexpensive, and helps quickly clean up lists. Recommend.

Desvantagens

Nothing con. Great product. Recommend it.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Pamela, thank you so much for the great review! It's good to hear you haven't found any cons and that our software is helping you!. We appreciate your feedback!

Muneeb
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use and very effective

Avaliado em 17/10/2023

Vantagens

I like the pricing and quality of the tool and its reliability.

Desvantagens

Nothing to dislike about the tool. We are quite satisfied.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

We appreciate your kind review, Muneeb! Thank you for taking the time to do this, and we wish you success with your emails!

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Much needed software for verifying email list

Avaliado em 03/11/2021

Vantagens

My experience with the site has been nothing short of fantastic. This software validation accuracy rate is more than 90 percent, which is relatively high and provides a sense of security. The validation procedure is entirely automated; you have to upload the data and click on the button. When you receive the result after running the validation check, the results are divided into separate folders, such as valid and invalid emails. That is one of the features I appreciate the most.

Desvantagens

If one user creating an account with the company domain email in this software, no other user in the same organization can create an account or sample the free version. This is not good, as many of my colleague want to try the trial account but can't do that as a result of this limitation.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Aishah! We appreciate it.

Emin
Emin
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

useful product for email validation and email filtering activities

Avaliado em 20/07/2020

For all size companies, a very useful software to carry out email marketing solution by identifying email lists and spam domains. Clean a database from inactive email addresses and improves validation and inbox placement scores. With a suitable subscription price, the software will increase the effectiveness of customization.

Vantagens

1) Very productive and effective integration with alternative Softwares such as Goggle sheets, Asana, Autopilot due to my work experience.
2) The filtering feature allows you to obtain the updated email without spams or bugs which is effective to keep customers' satisfaction high and not waste time on workflow.
3) A well-constructed security system lets you not to be worried about data privacy and anonymity of information on emails.

Desvantagens

1) Whether the processor of your computer is not that much strong at office, the software can work slowly. However, if you keep your device up to date, then I believe there should not be a problem.
2) There are some limitations concerned with a free trial version: a) only 5 free email sending option in a day. As a result, another colleague uses 5 free email, then you wont have the same option; b) There is only one chance to create one account with the name of the company. In free trial version, it is limited, maybe it is different in a paid version.

Hi, Emin

Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you.

You can add several team members to your account -- even if it's a free account. Please reach out to us if you need help. :)

Wishing you success with your list!

Shayan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

ZeroBounce is the best email validation tool for us, been very useful indeed.

Avaliado em 07/06/2021

Vantagens

I've been using the platform for a very long time and its been excellent. They have a 98% accuracy when it comes to validation which is always comforting. The validation process is just effortless, you simply upload a file and click a button. What I like the most is that when you download the results after the validation check, the downloaded file splits the results into different folders so for example valid, invalid, donotmail, spamtrap and so on.

Desvantagens

Honestly speaking, I do not have anything which I dislike about the platform. I've always had a good experience with the platform so no issues with customer service or any problems when using the platform. The platform does exactly what its supposed to and it does it very well every single time with no issues for me.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Mr. Rabheru, thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your kind words.

Nakul Vikram

Zerobounce review

Avaliado em 27/04/2022

My overall experience has been amazing as the software is very easy to use and the results are very quick and reliable. Customer support is something to work upon.

Vantagens

Ease of use of the software is something to compliment about. Shows very quick reviews and better results when compared to other such software.

Desvantagens

Doesn't give email validity check up for many domains.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Mr. Vikram, thank you for taking the time to share your review of ZeroBounce.

It's great to hear that you're enjoying the software, and we hope it's helping you get better email results.

As for your feedback on the support team: we're sorry and would love a chance to make it better. We're investigating to find out what happened. Can you give us a few more details about your experience?

Please reach out anytime at [email protected] and we'll do our best to serve you.

Many thanks!

• Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Really capture the correct emails

Avaliado em 12/02/2021

Vantagens

This tool is fast, easy and relatively cheap if it is well managed.. Implementation is a breeze.

Desvantagens

The costs can easily get out of hand, we opted to put a prior syntax verification before handling over the data to Zerobounce.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Thank you, we appreciate your review!

awogor
awogor
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

To Deliver My Emails to Inbox and Get them Opened, I choosed ZeroBounce

Avaliado em 09/10/2019

Zero Bounce customer service is one of it's kind and has helped my emails get opened with over 80%/100 as compared to before that I hadly get a 25% open rate.

Vantagens

So, as the name ZeroBounce implies, it's been helping me to archive zero bounce on all my emails sent to my recipients for our marketing projects.
Zero Bounce helps you verify valid emails in your list to avoid bounces when you send your emails in email campaigns.
It assists you in separating the bad ones from the good ones and allowing you to import them separately to your pc before using them. By this, you can be sure that your emails will get straight inside your recipients inbox.

Desvantagens

It's lacking any disadvantages right now as all the features me as a digital marketer requires to verify my emails has been made available by Zerobounce.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Matthew, thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad to hear ZB is helping you and hope you continue to use the service.

O. Kelvin
O. Kelvin
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Zero Worries With My Email Marketing!

Avaliado em 16/11/2018

Vantagens

Every online business owner knows the importance of email marketing, but email marketing comes with a lot of hurdles.

You have to struggle with maintaining the reputation of your IP, maintain a low spam score, ensure your email delivers to the inbox of your subscribers, and lots more.

One could easily get overwhelmed by these, luckily zerobounce is here to the rescue.

With zerobounce I can filter out emails that could hurt my business, remove invalid emails, remove emails that increases my spam score and lots more.

In short, zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Desvantagens

Nothing much really, zerobounce has been a great tool for my business. I only had one encounter of slow response from the customer service, which I understood anyways.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Mr. King, your review means so much to us, thank you! We hope you'll enjoy using ZeroBounce in the future, as well. Please reach out to us whenever you need.

• Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização

Helpful email validation tool

Avaliado em 21/02/2022

Overall my experience has been positive and I appreciate the AI tech they have for catch-all servers. This has helped me further avoid bounces.

Vantagens

I use ZeroBounce on a daily basis to verify emails for large email marketing campaigns. The platform is priced well and easy to use.

Desvantagens

Customer support can be a bit slow to reply when I had some issues

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Thank you for reviewing us, your feedback is so helpful!

Feldriana
Feldriana
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An excellent software to avoid spam problems or validate strange mails.

Avaliado em 27/03/2019

Vantagens

One of the main problems that we find Internet and email users, is the amount of unclassified or verified information to which our systems for receiving and sending communications, which is why alternatives such as Zero Bounce arise to help you clean your mail inbox and helps you to classify junk information that usually arrives daily. I definitely recommend it.

Desvantagens

Nothing bad to point out, it's an excellent tool that I love and highly recommend.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Mrs. Trinidad, we're so happy to have you and we thank you for taking the time to review us!

• Setor: Petróleo e energia
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great addition for customer service specialist’s tools

Avaliado em 27/08/2018

Vantagens

Our company receives thousands daily emails regarding customer and partner company feedbacks. And upon using ZeroBounce, our team has properly managed every single email. ZeroBounce managed emails, separating spams from client response, it verified emails and senders, allowing us to remove spam addresses and other more features. It has indeed increased productivity on our end of the company.

Desvantagens

No major issues have been encountered since I started using ZB.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Thank you very much for reviewing us! We're happy to have you as a customer.

Daniel Alejandro

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

It all started with the free trial

Avaliado em 19/06/2018

Vantagens

Well like in the title, you just need to take a look at this tool for free. After I tried, it was easy to pay for it when the trial was over. Great email manager, to just know I´ll be seeing exactly what I need to see when it comes to work: it´s priceless.

Great app, and this includes great costumer service. Easy to customize the spam filters and just easy to always be in touch with your clients. Thank you.

Desvantagens

It can get a little messy with a lot to do when settings things up for the first time. Can take some time to go through that stage, but once is up and running, it works smoothly.

• Setor: Internet
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Best list clean-up provider

Avaliado em 01/05/2021

Vantagens

The best thing about Zerobounce is they provide an option for uploading a list in multiple extensions like csv, txt, xls, and also you can download files in the same extension. Not like the other provider that provides only csv and txt. Clean-up accuracy is great. I am having a database of corporate email addresses and the only bounce I have got is Internal bounce. Hard bounce was like 1 or 2 from 1000 email database clean-up which is completely fine.

Desvantagens

Two things I don't like about Zerobounce is they do the clean-up slow and the price is high in comparison to their competitor like Emailable.

Resposta do ZeroBounce

We thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback -- and for choosing us!

Please reach out whenever you need us, we're available 24/7.

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

ABC - 123 - Done and Done! So great, fast and easy to use.

Avaliado em 02/05/2018

The sheer fact that I know that I won't have Hard Bounces on my email Campaigns is enough satisfaction alone, everything else is a bonus! Fast, VERY easy to use and user-friendly.

Vantagens

Its super user-friendly and I love the outcome of knowing that my emails are verified before I send a massive e-Blast or marketing campaign to my clients!

Desvantagens

I can't think of one single thing I don't like about ZeroBounce! It's just that GREAT! Maybe a suggestion - be able to submit unformatted Excel Docs to reformat by Name, Address, etc in columns...but seriously - this is a GEM!

Resposta do ZeroBounce

This is so wonderful to hear! Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Dennis
Dennis

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best software for eliminating spam messages in organization emails and chatroom

Avaliado em 25/05/2018

There are no spam messages and other malware in my inbox

There are no spam messages and other malware in my inbox

Vantagens

The pricing is fair compared to the enormous tasks and protection that arises from the product
Its easy to install and use

Desvantagens

A few messages that can't be checked ,returns as catch all and obscure which I need to physically confirm by sending a mail to that email address

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Mr. Maina, thank you very much for reviewing us! We appreciate it.

Serghei
Serghei

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I had a great experience working with ZeroBounce and I also appreciate your API system, really...

Avaliado em 04/05/2018

Quality Results, Affordable price, API and file upload option
The checking process is really fast and easy to understand results

Desvantagens

Till now, I don't have any Cons for using ZeroBounce.
Had in past some issue with API system but I solved it, maybe for API system should be more helpfull example/script

Resposta do ZeroBounce

Serghei, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to have you at ZeroBounce.

The Team