Avaliações do TeamGram

4.9/5 (30 avaliações)

The To - Do List

Avaliado em 30/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has helped us stream line our productivity to ensure nothing accidentally falls in the cracks.

Vantagens

We have been using this software as a company for several years now to help organize tasks that need to be done, share contact information, and keep track of phone messages. As a team we jokingly refer to it as the "to do list." As a supervisor I feel good knowing I can communicate the need of which tasks need to get done, and what the priority is all in one central place. Additionally, I like knowing when I get assigned to tasks, that it is something that needs to get done to help the team.

Desvantagens

I don't like that you can't prioritize or tag individuals in phone messages, so that they can get an alert. It is tedious to check that tab regularly to make sure no calls are missed.

Traduzir com Google

TeamGram is a very powerful tool for every sales organisation.

Avaliado em 16/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We manage our sales organisation and easily followup customers. Wherever we are, we reach all customer data in one place.

Vantagens

We are using TeamGram for sales management. Our sales cycle is so long so we should follow-up customer's each step and shouldn't forget what we have been speaking and what happened, what are they thinking etc. Quotes are so important for us as well. TeamGram gives us to do all things in one place. Very easy to use so sales team easily adapt to use it. TeamGram is a very powerful tool for every sales organisation.

Desvantagens

Actually, we don't have special requirements but we know that this is not a final product. They are adding new features nearly every day.

Traduzir com Google

I love TeamGram, it really helps our team stay organized which helps us better serve our consumers.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our team stays more organized and on task. I feel that we pay better attention to the tasks at hand and are able to stay focused on our team approach and our mission of serving our consumers/community. I am certain that if a task is put on our team to do list, it won't fall through the cracks.

Vantagens

This software allows all parties to assign tasks, create memos, and record missed messages which really helps our small company focus on a team approach. By utilizing the team approach, we have been able to make our daily operations more efficient and use that saved time networking for our consumers.

Desvantagens

I don't have any negative feedback to offer. I think that the software fits the specific needs of the company.

Traduzir com Google

We know that our information is in safe hands.

Avaliado em 16/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I feel everything is in my hand with teamgram. During long business trips teamgram helps me to keep in touch with my company and know anything about what happens. we try several CRm programs, but we are sure that teamgram is the final stop for us. They are not giving us best service, but also improve and update application al the time.

Vantagens

We didn't realize how much effect TeamGram was making to our business until we looked at our yearly results. We use TeamGram with maximum performance.

Desvantagens

No major cons, but I hope they add more department and company reporting details and a better looking reporting dashboard.

Traduzir com Google

Very convenient for small teams

Avaliado em 02/04/2019

Vantagens

We love TeamGram for coordinating tasks. It is super easy to use and allows everyone to keep on top of what needs to get done and what other people have completed.

Desvantagens

The phone call section wasn't very helpful because phone messages don't show up on the tasks page which is what we tend to keep open. We were not good at checking this regularly throughout the day so we stopped using it.

Traduzir com Google

Teamgram offers an almost limitless solution to your problems.

Desvantagens

Salesperson based sales target definition feature. It's very easy to prepare proposals. You can easily follow up your customers. Teamgram sales and support team's are very professional, patient, and supportive.

Traduzir com Google

The most interactive software for doing customer follow up.

Avaliado em 18/04/2018

Vantagens

Teamgram has given us a very important advantage for our company. It is very easy to store the records of our customers' data and service provided, and even easier to access it.

Desvantagens

Lead management could be better if they added more features like filtering our junk leads and being able to pull more lead information from the web

Great support team...

Avaliado em 03/04/2018

Vantagens

Needed help with setting up - the support team at Teamgam went above and beyond helping us out. Our quotes are now formatted beautifully and tracked properly. Our sales team also enjoys using the mobile app

Desvantagens

The reporting feature is OK so far. More detailed sales reports and dashboards would be nice to have.

Traduzir com Google

Teamgram is simple and easy like facebook.

Vantagens

Following up with orders is easy, and managing relationships with customers has been better since using

Desvantagens

It would be great to be able to define discounted rates for each individual customer instead of having to add it manually each time

Traduzir com Google

I strongly recommend Teamgram, we are very happy with it.

Vantagens

Very user friendly tool. Major positives, it's cloud based. We can use Teamgram from virtually anywhere with the mobile app.

Desvantagens

No major negatives to mention so far. It would be nice to have some more customization options available.

Traduzir com Google

Very happy with Teamgram. Strongly recommended.

Vantagens

Teamgram is easy to use with lots of features at an affordable price. Beautiful and very user friendly inteface.

Desvantagens

No complaints or negatives. We are really happy to use Teamgram. Great, friendly support. Nice features.

Traduzir com Google

Good all-around CRM that does everything

Avaliado em 06/04/2018

productivity

Vantagens

It's a very well-rounded system at an affordable price. We love using it to build quote templates and send them out. Teamgram makes customer follow up easy, and their customer support team is very helpful too

Desvantagens

Adding more email features for quotes and templates would make a welcome addition to our work flow.

Traduzir com Google

Does exactly what we want

Avaliado em 19/09/2018

Vantagens

Attention to detail. It has features that other software simply stays away from. It is a complete package and I do not need additional supporting apps to complete my work.

Desvantagens

Nothing. If a glitch is found, I email support and it is remedied within a few hours. They are on their game and I hope they stay like that.

Traduzir com Google

Best bang for your buck CRM

Vantagens

It's cheap, it's easy, and it gets the job done. We got rid of the last CRM because the interface was too complex and confusing, and the team had adoption issues. Lowest price performance ratio.

Desvantagens

Learning curve seemed a little bit steep for some of our team members. They were overwhelmed by all the features, especially the ones we didn't use. After we figure out how to deactivate sections we didn't need, it became faster for us to adapt.

Overall Very Useful Tool

Avaliado em 23/04/2018

Vantagens

I like all that it can do and find it useful with a sales team spread between 3 cities.
The software is able to follow a project lead all the way through shipment of the product.
The fact that it is cloud-based is a huge feature.
The mobile app is excellent even though several of the features are not enabled and the screen looks different in the mobile format.

Desvantagens

It does not seem to be stable since I have several times had it crash multiple times through active use.
I wish that the threads or parts of the projects were easier to tie together no matter what screen you are in.
There is no feature to auto-fill the cells even though some information is often repeated. I wish it had this feature. The duplication of the information is a time stinks.

TeamGram Review

Avaliado em 10/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My experience with TeamGram has been pretty good. I only use it seldomly though.

Vantagens

I love the ease of posting and completing a task.

Desvantagens

The website is pretty simple and easy to use without much difficulty. I would like more features where we can customize the website.

Traduzir com Google

Our team are very happy with using TeamGram. TeamGram meets our needs and expectations.

Vantagens

It is easy to use, beautiful in appearance and perfect for adding custom modules and fields. Whenever we need it, we get a very quick return from the support team

Desvantagens

No major cons. Quote template needs to be modified.

Traduzir com Google

I used TeamGram for task management from other members of out team.

Vantagens

Easily see a task of things to do with plenty of space to explain needs. Able to give deadlines in the task as well as see all people playing a role in the project.

Desvantagens

I didnt like that you had to download a document in order to view it, it felt time consuming rather than being able to at least preview the document.

Lots of customizations!

Vantagens

We like being able to customize the interface and make it our own. Also, the custom applications section has a lot of neat features that we've started using recently too.

Desvantagens

It's again about customizations. Not a big issue, but you need to spend some time in the Control Panel to find out where everything is.

Traduzir com Google

Amazingly easy!! We just started using Teamgram and we are so happy with it. It is so easy to use.

Vantagens

-Amazing customer service and support.
-Very easy to use and set up.
-Extremely easy customization for our needs.
-We love that it's local and billed in Canadian Dollars.
-Excellent value for the money!! Best price compared to competitors!
-Sales and customer support answered ALL of our questions, were on top of everything and even helped us with set up! They are always polite and follow up with us regularly.

Desvantagens

We have no complaints. We like everything about the program and wouldn't change anything. It's clean and easy to navigate.

Traduzir com Google

Best CRM and quoting tool.

Vantagens

The cost because showen so I can quickly check if my bid is on point. The app is also where it is at. I quote easy when I'm on the road.

Desvantagens

Nothing at all, not one problem.

It's good so far

Avaliado em 09/04/2018

Vantagens

Easy to use, excellent support. Tested as a trial user. Could not proceed yet due to our long decision making process.

Desvantagens

Task management functions lack the complexity needed for managing our projects. Although we managed ways to reflect our internal workflows, I think there's room for improvement in task management.

Traduzir com Google

Better than expected for email marketing

Avaliado em 18/04/2018

Vantagens

Really like the Mailchimp integration. Helps us manage our sales process. A lot of our customers come from our website, in-store, and education fairs, and it saves us time managing it all in TeamGram. Also I really enjoy how the platform lets you add special dates to every contact - we use it for birthdays and sales reminders.

Desvantagens

It would be awesome if they could add marketing automation features and more list options to the platform.

Traduzir com Google

Close to being a one-stop CRM

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 01/10/2018

Vantagens

This is a promising CRM tool that has the scope to be a one-stop tool. What makes this app stand out is that it also includes the management and tracking of inventory, and the creation of orders and transactions monitoring. The majority of CRMs that I’ve tried out are focused on the sales pipeline, while paying less attention to collaboration and task management. I’m pleasantly surprised that Teamgram enables file sharing and delegation of tasks.

Desvantagens

I’ve known about Teamgram from other users but I’m still exploring it myself… not convinced by the automation yet.

Team Gram

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 05/03/2019

Vantagens

This software is very organized and able to really allow the user to format and organize their activities they way they want. You can prioritize what needs to be done first, and what are secondary activities that need to be done and color-coordinate activities based on what you want.

Desvantagens

I have no cons. This website is easy to use and has a lot of great features.