Zoho Sprints

Planejamento e rastreamento ágeis de projetos para equipes de desenvolvimento de software

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

201 avaliações

Karoline
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Teste sprints

Avaliado em 19/04/2022

Vantagens

Incorporação de metodologia sprints e integração com planejamento de projetos.

Desvantagens

Dashboard apresenta indicadores de todas as tarefas ao invés de apenas da sprint ativa.

Sean

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

Avaliado em 13/06/2019

We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

Vantagens

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

Desvantagens

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

Zoho Projects, Trello e Microsoft Teams

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

Most of the features were free and the rest was included with the trial. We used Zoho for other business processes and decided to give it a try.

Trello

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

Price and availability. Messages and alerts were in Zoho.
Adarsh
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

Avaliado em 08/09/2019

We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Vantagens

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Desvantagens

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Jira e Trello

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

Zoho Projects is meant for Waterfall model of software development. We are now into agile model hence we made the switch.

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

This was value for money, easy to configure and get it running and was offering lot more features in a bundle ideal for our requirement.
Keval

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best way to Replace Jira and Reduce the cost without even missing Jira.

Avaliado em 18/07/2022

It's a final and total replacement of Jira and that's more than enough for us.

Vantagens

It has everything an agile software development team needs. It coherently works with the onboarding and attendance of employees along with project management, which is a plus. And its less complex and less expensive than Jira, which we previously used.

Desvantagens

If they can develop resource management or something of that sort that can provide us at a glance view of who is free in our team even for an hour then that would increase our productivity multifold, not to mention reduce idle time.

monday.com, ClickUp e Asana

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

It was difficult to handle multiple systems and the interface of Jira was difficult to use.

Jira e Google Workspace

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

Prices compared to features.
Dave
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Worst project management software I've ever used

Avaliado em 12/02/2020

Absolutely horrible. Doesn't integrate well with Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, or any of the Zoho projects. Horrendous UI. Buggy and glitchy. Run - don't walk - away from this part of Zoho. There are plenty of solid project management/agile management tools out there that offer great value - this would be dead last in ratings.

Vantagens

Zoho One generally has good breadth and value for money. Zoho Sprints should be removed from the Zoho platform. I suppose if you were running a team of yourself, and hated your time but love clicking your mouse and being frustrated, this might be a good choice.

Desvantagens

Absolutely unusable. The integrations into the rest of Zoho One's products is barely there. The interface is not intuitive. Buttons are completely in the wrong place. If you asked a UX designer to create a piece of software with the maximum amount of clicks and that forces a user to really slow down and search for how to use the software, they would struggle to design Zoho Sprints.

Jira e ClickUp

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

Made a bad choice, went back as soon as we could undo the carnage Zoho Sprints caused us.

ClickUp

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

Bundled as part of Zoho One. Good value on the surface, but that was dead wrong.
Thomas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

How we changed from a cascade methodology to a scrum one with Zoho Sprints

Avaliado em 11/05/2022

We are still growing around it, learning how to implement it in a proper way, but we are feeling very satisfied with the starting results.

Vantagens

How easy it is to move your team from another solution to this one, after a proper scrum training and with the online training available.

Desvantagens

We are currently using Zoho Projects coming from a cascade methodology, we wrote to Zoho's customer service to check if there was a way to migrate our projects data to Zoho Sprints but we have not received any answer yet.

Jira, monday.com e Asana

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

Going from a cascade method to a scrum/agile one

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

We have already used Zoho products before, it felt easier and closer to use than other options.
Besta Prem
  • Setor: Automação industrial
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

My review for zoho sprints

Avaliado em 07/05/2022

Vantagens

Its time tracking and user point systems

Desvantagens

Ui can be better more flat system or material ui

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

its just made for project management and information flow is controlled Notion is very open and confidential information cannot be managed.

Notion
Uldis
  • Setor: Desenvolvimento de programas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Intuitive software with good feature to price ratio

Avaliado em 03/09/2020

Vantagens

The main advantage - easy integrates with projects and zoho desks.

Desvantagens

No option to manage more than one project in one scrum board

Julia
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Zoho Sprints experience

Avaliado em 22/05/2022

I find it user friendly and straight forward, easy to navigate

Vantagens

I like that it's very easy to navigate,

Desvantagens

Every time I'm trying to contact support it takes sometimes weeks to get a feedback

Trello, monday.com e Asana

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

I found it easier and cheaper than Monday.com
Khothatso
  • Setor: E-Learning

Recommended for modern Team Collaboration

Avaliado em 10/08/2022

Vantagens

Zoho Sprints is a great for working in teams. I used it with my colleagues and it is effective in sharing documents and files and everyone can keep track of their progress in tasks and you can manage multiple tasks and schedule meetings with it. It provides a modern way of team collaboration.

Desvantagens

It can be overwhelming when you start using it because it is not as beginner friendly as one would hope but you can get used to it with time.

Zeddy

Zoho Sprints Short Term Review

Avaliado em 25/07/2022

Vantagens

Simple to use and guides you on how to manage a project using agile methodologies.

Desvantagens

It's a bit slow. Some trivial tasks such updating the description of a tasks triggers a loading icon which gives the impression that the app is slow.

Marco Javier
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints

Avaliado em 19/03/2020

Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

Vantagens

I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

Desvantagens

So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

Wrike e Asana

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

Costs, benefits, features, stability.

Bitrix24

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

Simplicity and Price, Love the idea to be Agile and use the SCRUM methodology for all my projects. Also, what I need is task management so this is perfect.
Amritha
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the best online agile management software

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

Vantagens

Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

Desvantagens

I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

It was not suitable for our business since it was not for tracking project/work item status.

Zoho CRM

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

I didn't realise Zoho projects was only for projects that use the waterfall methodology. I learnt this from the customer care executive, hence the switch.
Daniel
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Affordable Agile Project Management Tool

Avaliado em 28/10/2021

So far so good, Have all essential features to Run a Agile - Scrum Framework !

Vantagens

ZOHO Sprints is ideal for mid-size companies, who wish to run Agile Project management, THey have all the essential features & Capabilities which is required to run the show. The main highlight is their Pricing ! It is affordable and great value for money for the features they provide. The best part is You can import everything from JIRA, within just 5 minutes. Special mention to the ZOHO Support team and Demo team, they did a amazing job in helping us move into ZOHO Sprints

Desvantagens

The Item Description area - Text editing can be richer with the ability to prepare tables and copy-paste screenshots

Zoho Projects, Trello e Asana

Cost

Great value for money
Jaideep
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Jira is not the only tool startups should consider for Sprint management ...

Avaliado em 30/03/2021

Zoho Sprints has proved to be a great tool for us technical and product people. When we first picked the tool, mainly because we were using other tools in the Zoho Suite, we were not sure if we were making the right choice. But after 18+ months of using it, I feel my bet has paid off. It has all the features I need in a good sprint management tool and then some more.

Vantagens

Zoho Sprints is a very easy to use and intuitive sprint management tool. It was very easy to setup and customizeable in many ways. Reporting capabilities are good and the flexibility built into this online only app are great.

Desvantagens

There doesn't seem to be too much active development on this product. Integration with self-hosted Gitlab was promised more than a year back, and there doesn't seem to be any progress on it. Meetings don't sync with Google Calendar, so its pointless even using that feature in the tool. But other than that, everything else is very good.

Stephanie

Transitioning off of Google Sheets

Avaliado em 25/03/2020

It has been much easier to see an overview of our tasks and defects, then it was on Google Sheets.

Vantagens

The ability to easily turn feed messages into a work item is amazing! Also the integration with Zoho Desk and many other apps is very valuable.

Desvantagens

I loved the Zoho Learning beta version, and would have liked to use it, however it does not in any way integrate with Zoho Sprints. I feel that perhaps it should so development or marketing knowledge transfers can be pulled from within Sprints.

Jira, Trello e Shortcut

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

Could not keep up with the status of each task, plus with using an outside development company, we needed a reliable way to prioritize our stories.

Google Sheets

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

the integration with the CRM and Desk subscriptions.
Rafiq

Good tool for Agile/Scrum

Avaliado em 13/09/2021

For Agile/Scrum, this is the right tool and so we are using this on a daily basis.

Vantagens

Seems it is the correct tool for Agile/Scrum. We evaluated many tools including basecamp, good day etc but nothing to our satisfaction. This fits our needs and bill as well.

Desvantagens

There are still several bugs in the system which we are raising tickets. They are taking time to resolve. But we are able to use it using work arounds.

Basecamp e GoodDay

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

We were looking for good Agile tool and it seems we don't have any tool that fits the needs and bill

ERPNext

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

This is the only tool useful for Agile/Scrum. Other tools are very simple or too much.
Mohanned

Zoho Sprints Trial experience

Avaliado em 07/06/2019

- We're a small company which requires some kind of SDLC tracking but nothing on a big level
- We use AGILE methodology, which Zoho Sprints seems very good for it

Vantagens

the entire application is built from the ground up to care for AGILE methodology

Desvantagens

Nothing at the moment. I think the Zendesk integration is weird to be from Zoho to Zendesk, and bidirectional with Zendesk as the driver

Jira, Quire, GitLab e Backlog

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

This product is perfect to tune the SDLC according to agile, it's built to cater such an issue

GitLab

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

as said above. Zoho Sprints is a software package that is built specifically for AGILE SDLC, which is what we wanted
Walter
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Zoho Projects-Sprints integration

Avaliado em 20/02/2020

Very limited experience; however, the team loved the Zoho Projects-Sprints integration.

Vantagens

The ability to use a hybrid approach by integrating the waterfall methodology and the more flexible Agile approach is the best of the latest updates to the Zoho Projects/Sprints.

Desvantagens

As of now, we like everything in Zoho Sprints and Project.

Basecamp

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

I liked the Zoho Project-Sprint integration.

Basecamp

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

One of our team members have been using Zoho projects for years and after showing us the Projects-Sprints integration it made it easy for us to change over from Basecamp.
Martin
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Looking for a great project software...and found it

Avaliado em 19/05/2020

So far the product is really nice. It has several integrations and they're very easy to setup.

Vantagens

It was easy to use and easy to set up. We were us and running in less than 30 minutes.

Desvantagens

Moving backlog items to the current sprint is a little confusing.

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

We needed a tool that offered more traceability and accountability. We got more than we were looking for but we know we will need the additional functionality in the future.

Trello

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

Easy of use, time to setup and well structured system and flow.
Helder
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Sprint Analysis

Avaliado em 15/03/2021

It can improve Gitlab support: Move tasks between columns automatically, create a comment in the MRs informing the task url in Zoho Sprints, you can display Gitlab labels in Zoho.

It can too improve Markdown support.

Vantagens

I liked the features: Sprint and Release Managements and too labels and columns customization.

Desvantagens

I didn't like the low integration with Gitlab. Many features are missing that would make Zoho Sprints more automated. It also needs to natively support markdown.

Jira, Taiga e Shortcut

Razões para escolher o Zoho Sprints

Seeking better integration with Gitlab.

Jira, Kanboard e Shortcut

Testing
Kumar
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Ease of Product Management using Zoho Sprint

Avaliado em 27/08/2021

I have been using zoho for managing daily scrums, product roadmap and other PM activities. Zoho has given me ease of maintaining epics, stories and bugs and at the same time it has helped me to foresee the potential risk of slippage.
In just one sprint, I can see that I am able to monitor my team's outcome better than before.

Vantagens

I can now predict and manage my sprints really well.

Loved the simplicity of this product. It does not have some fancy names of items. It uses the industry standard names. It is very well customizable.

Desvantagens

Not much to say here. I guess the onboarding functionality could be added. Also, I felt collaboration could be made more simpler.

Jira e ADP Workforce Now

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

1. Simple to use 2. Inexpensive 3. Good Customer service.
Charles

Zoho Sprints Rocks

Avaliado em 17/03/2020

Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

Vantagens

The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

Desvantagens

User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

Way easier to learn that Jira. Zoho Sprints did exactly what we wanted - to help manage sprints.
JULIUS
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

GREAT UI

Avaliado em 16/12/2019

Only using the trial but looks promising so far

SIMPLE TO USE
MINIMAL CONFIGURATION - Scrum out of the box, don't have to configure anything to get started.
EPIC UI is great - can view user stories in epic and see all the sprints they are assigned to, as well as overall completion of the epic.

Desvantagens

Tagging Feature - Don't care about the counts or having to click to see the tags - just show the tags
No Release Planning and Capacity Planing features
Cannot prioritize user stories when viewing the Epic list
No concept of teams, you assign users to a project or sprint
No customized reporting

Jira e Yodiz

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

Possibly, weighing ease of use over feature set. Would like a better tagging feature, prioritization within the epic, would like to see more robust release planning features.
Manu

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Zoho sprints is good choice

Avaliado em 14/04/2021

so far good

Vantagens

affordable, similar to jira better notifications

Desvantagens

cost of various products no proper package , and account need to de activated individually if someone left

MantisBT e Jira

Razões para mudar para o Zoho Sprints

its Indian and cheap with same features