Online video & animation platform

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

368 avaliações

Emerson

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Renderforest, meu fiel companheiro diariamente!

Avaliado em 22/10/2022

Resumirei ( Paixonado) pelo o modelo de empresa e seu suporte técnico com uma rapidez em querer resolver o problema ou simplesmente ajudar a solucionar dúvidas do cliente.

Vantagens

Imagens lindas, introduções fantástica variedade em diversos nichos de produtos e serviços.

Desvantagens

Existe uma pequena falha em um nicho de opções de intros, para o mercado de caminhões que observei através de uma campanha que fiz para um cliente, mas descobri que não é apenas na renderforest e em todo o mercado de vídeos para esse nicho de empresa de caminhões e seus segmentos.

Prashant
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

Best Intro Video Maker available in market

Avaliado em 02/11/2022

The overall experience with Renderforest is very good. I clients are really salified with the Intro videos I make for them. I productivity has really increased after using Renderforest for animation and Intro Video making.

Vantagens

The 4K HD templates available makes the work easy for me to start with the Intro video projects. The simple user interface gives a lot of options to explore different options without getting confused. Using Renderforest increases my producivity at my office.

Desvantagens

There is no problem in the Renderforest. Every feature works well and works perfectly for me. There is no scope of improvement in my opinion.

Victor Manuel
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

RenderForest the crack of Video Template Creations

Avaliado em 11/10/2022

RenderForest has some amazing templates for animated intros and animated logos. The way it creates logo rendering and effects is unique.

Vantagens

The easy configuration / modify and spectacular video templates are unique. We really loved it

Desvantagens

It is a tool with cost but today I think the price is moderate and above all that it has a lot of potential

Alternativas consideradas

Placeit e Envato Elements

Razões para escolher o Renderforest

Envato Placeit its a good tool but I think its dificult to use and sincerly the animations an effects are really simple.

Software anterior

Placeit

Razões para mudar para o Renderforest

Price, easy configuration, Amazing contents.
Kim
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Lost

Avaliado em 06/06/2020

Frustrating. Presumably, I can add voice and animation, but I don't know how.

Vantagens

There is a free version. Unless I learn more about it, there are no pros to using it.

Desvantagens

Okay, I have just started, so maybe after a while my view will change; however, for now this product is practically useless for me.

I have been looking for a good free replacement for Xtranormal since it went down almost a decade ago. I want something that will allow my young students to make an animated story. I saw Renderforest praised on neutral sites like Quora, so I thought I'd give it a try. The front page is busy and uses ambiguous words, making it hard to know where to go. Once I got that figured out, I made a three-panel short. Then I had to wait for it to get processed. While I waited (over five minutes, but you don't have to wait around, since Renderforest sends an e-mail when the processing is finished), I tried to learn about the site. The guide tour (voice bubbles) was unclear, confusing and inadequate. At the end, there was a note that a tutorial would explain more for those of us who didn't understand. But I couldn't find the tutorial "down below." A lot of reviews praise the staff support. I can't, because I can't find any contact information. The faq doesn't answer nitty-gritty questions. Well, after a while, I checked my e-mail. The three-panel story I had made did not exist: The first two panels were gone. When I tried to edit (clicking on 'edit'), I couldn't (see how to) add any panels. There was a button for left or right placement, but I don't know what that means: When I clicked on it, I didn't see the panel move, nor did I see the

Brice

Avaliado em 18/10/2022

Vantagens

A very effective tool to visualize and create your ideas the configuration is easy and the viewing of the videos is spectacular

Desvantagens

I noticed that the monthly cost is more expensive than if you pay yearly it review the balanced

Ben
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

best video monitor

Avaliado em 09/10/2022

Vantagens

I needed to create a presentation video for my company using the app. I found the interface to be very easy to use and the creation speed to be excellent. I was able to create a 10 minute presentation video in less than 20 minutes. If you want to create presentation and marketing videos, I highly recommend using Renderforest's platform.

Desvantagens

I the software is flawless for me, it is a great help

Cedric
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Avaliado em 23/10/2022

Vantagens

The use and configuration is free and there is a free version and the quality and quantity of resources are incredible

Desvantagens

The cost is a bit expensive but review the price

• Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great tool for video editing and animations

Avaliado em 14/10/2022

Vantagens

Renderforest is a great tool for making attractive presentations and animations.

Desvantagens

UI and processing needs to be improved to better user experience.

Andre
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

A nice alternative to common presentations

Avaliado em 24/10/2022

Vantagens

Innovative way to make a work presentation. Can make the presentation meetings more interesting and less boring.

Desvantagens

A little difficult to start using. Sometimes it's uncomfortable to use and it would be great to have more personalization

Abdulrazaq
  • Setor: Mídia digital
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

user experience

Avaliado em 27/10/2022

Vantagens

Renderforest has been my best software especially in terms of transition, the transition templates are modern are mind-blowing, I love it

Desvantagens

It is a little bit too pricy, personally.

Hamlet
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Renderforest is a game changer.

Avaliado em 27/04/2022

My overall experience is that for the price all honesty it is extremely under valued. Wix will charge you $120 just for a website. Renderforest will charge you the same amount and they will give you a video creator, a marketing Creator, a website creator, I mean the features are endless.

One of my favorite features which I haven't used yet is the ability to have a simple Pro membership which only grants you one website. But if you wanted to create another one all you have to do is pay a simple $35 fee to create a brand new tablet.

Vantagens

Imagine if you will a website that for let's say $120 a year can provide you with: a video editor that already has pre-made videos ready for you to just get in there and type what you want to make the videos you want. I'll website editor which is extremely easy to use. As well as a logo creator which is completely free. If you're getting into YouTube or streaming this is one of the best assets you can probably use to create great intros outros.

It doesn't even stop there you could create marketing material for Facebook Instagram and Snapchat which I personally use a lot and other formats will let you download the pictures to whatever the format of the platform you're uploading it too so if you need a picture that is going to fit your Snapchat story it's going to be made in that size.

I can't imagine living without this product. It literally takes all the work out of being a business owner and creator at least in the marketing section you don't need to spend a lot of money on marketing or videos just have to put in the hours.

Desvantagens

The only con I can think about this product is that there isn't much spacing in small texts for you to write overall amazing product.

Resposta do Renderforest Traduzido para o Português

Hamlet, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will share this with the team to let them know how we are doing!

Olga
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Creative, Innovative, Impressive

Avaliado em 30/08/2020

That's impressive! Amazing! Beautiful! Outstanding!
The first service which helped me to create, visualize and implement my ideas, but finally I started to create my own videos, with my face and voice, but Renderforest taught me how to present my ideas into logical, laconic, beautiful, rational and clear way. It is the best tool for creating short cartoon videos I have ever used. The main thing which makes this company unique is that they help to make your videos inspiring, influential, motivational, encouraging, meaningful and valuable. Your videos matters. Renderforest is born to inspire. It is really precious.

Vantagens

A really powerful tool to visualize and present your ideas. You can create any explanation cartoon, business logo presentation, educational cartoon, commercials, whatever you like! Besides, you can create a landing page which will suit your cartoons. Well, it is really inspiring and impressive. And you can use the native music tracks or your own tracks. You can add your own pictures, quotes or statements. You can motivate your public, engage your customers, or capture the attention of your pupils, students or learners! You can choose any plot for you cartoon, any colors, any characters. That's the thing! The effortless, natural, effective, rational and impressive way to share your amazing ideas with the world! Just unleash your fantasy and keep moving forward. The only disadvantage is that price plan policies are a little bit misleading.

Desvantagens

Price plans are a little bit misleading. For instance, if you are not a huge, international company but yet you want to create some beautiful videos for you friends without watermarks, but quite a small number of videos (30 videos per month or fewer), you probably don't need expensive plans, but Renderforest doesn't really explain what kind of price plan to choose in this case. Is it marketing of something? A little bit discouraging... If you need only 1 video daily...

Alternativas consideradas

PowToon

Razões para mudar para o Renderforest

I was not really impressed by Powtoon. There was not such a great number of various options, settings and preferences as in Renderforest. Besides, it was not really comfy and easy-to-use.

Olga ,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We extremely appreciate it!

Jose
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Renderforest a game changer for us

Avaliado em 02/06/2020

Ever since we found Renderforest its been a game changer for us when it comes to promoting our agency. Over the past few years other agencies have tried to make videos but they can't compare to what we are able to produce with Renderforest. While we use other tools to create videos nothing can compare to the easy of use, great customer service, a huge selection of templates, and the price they charge was a no brainier for us. These guys have made my job easy and we end up being the envy of other agencies when it comes to promoting what we do. THANK YOU!!!!!

Vantagens

Hands down its the "ease of use" that makes this a pleasure to use. Over the past few years they keep adding more features and services that just enhances the quality of the service. The amount of templates you have to pick from is endless. Everything is simply just point and click to get your videos to look how you want them to. I've used Adobe After Effects to create videos which does take time depending on the computer you are using, but having everything in the cloud and the time it takes to render things is way way faster. When ever I need to create a video such as a slide show, animated logo, a music visual video or anything else Renderforest saves me so much time. As a bonus whatever credits you dont get to use at the end of the month they simply roll over to the next month.

Desvantagens

No dedicated iOS or Android app (however the website is very mobile friendly). Sometimes depending on the time of day the render time of a video can take longer.

ANGELO
  • Setor: Internet

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Avaliado em 03/08/2021

They're fantastic at what they're doing by making this site available to editors like me who don't have much knowledge of specific editions. I am going to renew my subscription now in the third year, I would expect some discount, but I know this is not available for old users. God bless the creator, employees and collaborators of this wonderful and creative tool

Vantagens

What I like most about Renderforest is that it allows me to create videos faster from pre-built and distributed material. Editing is simple and the variety is immense. I've been subscribing to the agency plan for 2 years, which allows me to have more freedom to use all types of content without limitations. With this tool I can provide for example 3d videos without having to spend hours creating. I only customize models that are already professionally created and available

Desvantagens

I believe that the company Renderforest should be a little more considerate with old users and offer promotions or discounts on the renewal of plans, which is not only for new users. You also need to expand 3d templates and slideshow options for business and business presentations

Resposta do Renderforest Traduzido para o Português

Hi ANGELO, it's great to hear that you had a positive experience at Renderforest. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!

As for the new templates, at this moment we are working on the new 3D explainer template which will be very professional one with many scenes inside. So, please stay tuned a little bit more and you'll be able to enjoy it.

If there's anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

Your friends at Renderforest

James
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for unique, brand specific videos

Avaliado em 20/04/2021

For what it does and for the cost, it cannot be beat. If you're looking for short, easy to make videos for your projects this is the place to go. If you want more elaborate videos you may want to look elsewhere, but the for what you get with the pricing Renderforest is a great asset to our organization.

Vantagens

Renderforest makes it easy to create and publish brand specific content like intro videos, explainer videos, and more! We use Renderforest for our brand specific intro videos on all our online courses. We also have used it to create several brand explainer videos for our site and clients. The templates provided are great and make it easy to find an appropriate, brand related video. There are templates from more professional to the more artsy, fun, so plenty to chose from no matter what field you may be in. They are high quality videos and the costs are minimal to other options in the market. This is a great tool for small business who do not have the budget to ask professional to design and edit all videos.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it is not the most appropriate for some type of videos as it lacks some more editing features. Wish there was more editing options available for longer videos or that you could take and combine a few different templates into one. Basically there are some features that just aren't available to make Renderforest my 100% go to for video needs.

Resposta do Renderforest Traduzido para o Português

Hey James, your kind words encourage us to continue doing our best to make sure all needed features are available for you to use. The video duration and template mixing options are available. Please check the updates recently made on the platform.

Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties. We'll be more than happy to assist you :)

Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Renderforest Team

Using Renderforest

Avaliado em 14/07/2020

I'm using Renderforest for an online course for parents who would like to teach their children to read English.
The pilot group has told me that the children loved the animations, and watched the clips over and over again.
I was easily able to combine animations, videos, music and voiceovers with the material I'm teaching.
Whenever I had technical questions, the support team replied quickly with clear answers to my questions.

Vantagens

First of all, the customer support is amazing. The program is essentially easy to use, but whenever I did have questions, they were answered quickly and courteously so that I could continue working without losing time. The animations are very cute and it's easy to have both music and
voiceover going at the same time, with control over each. Changes are easy to make, and the free previews mean that you can keep working on a project for free until the results are satisfactory enough for a quality export. As for the graphics, the possibities are almost endless. Most importantly, the final product looks very professional.

Desvantagens

For my specific projects, I would have appreciated a few more fonts to choose from. I also would like to be able to copy a scene from one project into another project more easily.

Likhwa
  • Setor: Serviços de informação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Redefining video making with Renderforest

Avaliado em 13/08/2019

Renderforest is easy to use and I have enjoyed the simplicity it brings to creating professional videos. My friends think I am a video guru because of Renderforest. I have used it on my Google Playstore page to create intro videos. I also use it to create logo reveals and video presentations. Most recently, I used Renderforest to create campaign videos for a candidate in an election. I have also used Renderforest to create animations and explainer videos for my YouTube channel. In future I also see myself using it to earn an additional stream of income by producing videos for others too. It is amazing software and I would easily recommend it on any day.

Vantagens

Renderforest helps me make professional looking videos to showcase my products and it is easy to use. It comes with numerous options to customize the videos and make them suit my needs. Each template has numerous slides which can be pieced together to create any type of presentation. Renderforest also allows you to customize text to highlight your own message and branding. I have used it to make presentations and explainer videos. I have also used it to showcase my apps on the various app stores. It also comes with a free version so I can try out ideas and use Renderforest without having to pay a dime. Renderforest also stores your videos online so I do not need to worry about securing online storage.

Desvantagens

Despite being easy to use, Renderforest has quite numerous options and templates. Sifting through these can be time consuming. I call it the curse of abundance. Some of the templates are only limited to a number of slides and so this limits what one can do with certain presentations. The free version also comes with a Renderforest watermark and the quality is rather poor. This is however understandable, considering that it is the free version.

Ömer Faruk

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

No need for expensive hardware or software

Avaliado em 29/05/2022

We have used Bitable to create short videos to promote our activities and it really changed the way we use social media, but as time passes by, the price of the product became irrelevant when we think of what it provides so we have met with Renderforest. First thing that caches on the eye is to be able to create After Effects like animations, 3d moves and logo installations on a cloud software is brilliant. Previous software is almost like PowerPoint with flat..

Vantagens

As video creation requires a lot of effort, small organisations may spend a lot outsourcing to design their own animations and videos. Renderforest provides an all in one package, with tons of templates and cloud rendering at this humble pricing is amazing.

Desvantagens

A better library which also features regional or cultural results would be great and to be able to search in your own language in library(see results)

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Si quieres impactar de una manera fácil y directa, esta es tu herramienta!

Avaliado em 30/11/2022

Muy buena, la llevamos usando varios años en la empresa y hemos creado gran cantidad de vídeos, presentaciones, teaser para todo tipo de canales sociales. La recomiendo al 100%

Vantagens

La gran cantidad de plantillas que tiene, la facilidad con la que puedes usarla sin apenas conocimientos, lo intuitiva y amigable que son las pantallas y la interfaz de creación de los vídeos.

Desvantagens

A veces al duplicar una plantilla se pierden algunas diapositivas y tienes que rehacerlas de nuevo. El tiempo de exportación es un poco alto algunas veces. Te debes ceñir a la plantilla que elijas, sin tener flexibilidad para crear como quieras

Fahim Shahriar

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Creating Content Made Easy!

Avaliado em 13/07/2022

The perfect ally for digital marketing agencies. The vast collection of templates help users to take inspiration and use it to save a lot of time. It is a must for creating premium content for big projects. The best option available on the market.

Vantagens

The templates save a lot of time. Creating content becomes hassle free. The vast collection of templates makes it easy to create premium content. Ideal for small digital marketing agencies.

Desvantagens

The only downside of using it is the pricing plans. Without purchasing the business plan working on big projects is a hassle. As the quality of content also varies in case of the plans. So for 4k content purchasing the business plan is a must.

Tukan
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Experiencing the RenderForest means EFFICIENY in Time - Money - Effort and a new sense of...

Avaliado em 24/06/2018

RenderForest helped me to discover my graphic-art talents, and the sense of visual perception. After I noticed RenderForest I started to Graphic-Design to optimise the graphic consept quality of the files that I upload to RenderForest template-holders. Also, for sthe statistical analysis, the ratio of efficiency/money and effort/time parameters is really perfect.

Vantagens

The most obvious and unique perspective of RenderForest is its purely dynamic and flexible media-holder orientation. For this reason, you have uncountable design permutations. That makes RenderForest special.

Desvantagens

For future projects, I recommend RenderForest to develop a desktop-model to be active when the connection is off.

Resposta do Renderforest Traduzido para o Português

Hello Tukan. Thanks a lot for your review!

Tony

The Powerful Kit for Entrepreneurs

Avaliado em 10/08/2021

Vantagens

What I like with Renderforest is the possibility to more features that cut-off my team budget. We design website templates for our clients while making and editing videos or suggesting them logos.
You can use I for free if you want too. And the security of your creation is guarantee. Your associated account is safe as well.

Desvantagens

We wish use text-to-speech feature for our videos as soon as possible

Resposta do Renderforest Traduzido para o Português

Hello ! We're so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It's our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day!

The Renderforest Team

Shiv shankar

RENDERFOREST: THE BEST ANIMATION VIDEOS MAKER

Avaliado em 07/07/2020

It was one of my best decision to enroll with RENDERFOREST.
From day 1 I started creating professional marketing videos which helped me a lot improving my financial situation.

Vantagens

Renderforest super easy user interface provides tons of services in one place.
If you are looking to promote your brand just go for it. It's just INCREDIBLE.
Top class explainer videos,2D or 3D animation,animated logos for businesses, website hosting plans and much much more.
If you still need support, their customer care support is truly world class especially Lusi.
Just forget about the huge digital marketing costs, Renderforest is the best way to promote your brand without any kind of knowledge about animation.

Desvantagens

There are no cons in Renderforest.
I create awesome animation videos without any kind of knowledge as well as their world class customer care support are always there for me.

Elnara
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Create high resolution videos just from your browser

Avaliado em 30/05/2019

Vantagens

Intro, promo, and advertisement videos are playing an important role while creating efficient marketing campaigns. Before Renderforest we were hiring freelancers in order to create such videos. But thanks to Renderforest we managed to reduce such costs. The best side of Renderforest is the ability to create any type of video without any software installation. You can create high-resolution intro videos even from your mobile browser. Most video editing applications require high system specifications, but there is no such requirement in Renderforest. The rendering process is also super fast compared to most video editing applications.

Desvantagens

The only weak side of Renderforest is the offline editing feature which is unavailable in Renderforest right now. Sometimes we could be in a place where there is no internet connection. My suggestion is that all editing tools would be stored in the browser cache and we could make any changes even connection was lost.

Ben
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy, flashy video templates anyone can use

Avaliado em 01/05/2018

Fast, easy animation with only a few clicks. RenderForest is simple enough for any user to make creative content that will dazzle viewers and spice up presentations and videos.

Vantagens

RenderForest is a video template platform that lets users make flashy animations and graphics for video content and presentations, and honestly, it does a pretty great job. It focuses on drag and drop customization, and offers thousands of templates to chose from. No matter the style or tone you need, there is something for you.

The platform is also enhanced by a pretty good selection of music to put under and synchronize animation. This aspect of the templates is really quite nice, and saves a lot of time to focus on the other creative steps.

Perhaps the best part of RenderForest is the blog and support. For novice users, video and animation is daunting, but the site has tons of information to get up and running. Tutorials and project ideas are put out on a regular basis, so there is always something new to learn.

Overall, RenderForest is a good first step for users who want to make creative video, or add some pizazz to content they are already making.

Desvantagens

Renderforest seems expensive given the use case and template selection. the cost for a short intro or outro animation is a bit much, especially considering how many other users are likely using the same template. For infrequent content creators, the subscription is certainly expensive, but if you need frequent, flexible animations, the price is probably fine.