Renderforest

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

342 avaliações

Olga B.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Creative, Innovative, Impressive

Avaliado em 30/08/2020

That's impressive! Amazing! Beautiful! Outstanding!
The first service which helped me to create, visualize and implement my ideas, but finally I started to create my own videos, with my face and voice, but Renderforest taught me how to present my ideas into logical, laconic, beautiful, rational and clear way. It is the best tool for creating short cartoon videos I have ever used. The main thing which makes this company unique is that they help to make your videos inspiring, influential, motivational, encouraging, meaningful and valuable. Your videos matters. Renderforest is born to inspire. It is really precious.

Vantagens

A really powerful tool to visualize and present your ideas. You can create any explanation cartoon, business logo presentation, educational cartoon, commercials, whatever you like! Besides, you can create a landing page which will suit your cartoons. Well, it is really inspiring and impressive. And you can use the native music tracks or your own tracks. You can add your own pictures, quotes or statements. You can motivate your public, engage your customers, or capture the attention of your pupils, students or learners! You can choose any plot for you cartoon, any colors, any characters. That's the thing! The effortless, natural, effective, rational and impressive way to share your amazing ideas with the world! Just unleash your fantasy and keep moving forward. The only disadvantage is that price plan policies are a little bit misleading.

Desvantagens

Price plans are a little bit misleading. For instance, if you are not a huge, international company but yet you want to create some beautiful videos for you friends without watermarks, but quite a small number of videos (30 videos per month or fewer), you probably don't need expensive plans, but Renderforest doesn't really explain what kind of price plan to choose in this case. Is it marketing of something? A little bit discouraging... If you need only 1 video daily...

Alternativas consideradas

PowToon

Razões para mudar para o Renderforest

I was not really impressed by Powtoon. There was not such a great number of various options, settings and preferences as in Renderforest. Besides, it was not really comfy and easy-to-use.

Olga ,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We extremely appreciate it!

Angelo M.
  • Setor: Internet

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Avaliado em 03/08/2021

They're fantastic at what they're doing by making this site available to editors like me who don't have much knowledge of specific editions. I am going to renew my subscription now in the third year, I would expect some discount, but I know this is not available for old users. God bless the creator, employees and collaborators of this wonderful and creative tool

Vantagens

What I like most about Renderforest is that it allows me to create videos faster from pre-built and distributed material. Editing is simple and the variety is immense. I've been subscribing to the agency plan for 2 years, which allows me to have more freedom to use all types of content without limitations. With this tool I can provide for example 3d videos without having to spend hours creating. I only customize models that are already professionally created and available

Desvantagens

I believe that the company Renderforest should be a little more considerate with old users and offer promotions or discounts on the renewal of plans, which is not only for new users. You also need to expand 3d templates and slideshow options for business and business presentations

Kim D.
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Lost

Avaliado em 06/06/2020

Frustrating. Presumably, I can add voice and animation, but I don't know how.

Vantagens

There is a free version. Unless I learn more about it, there are no pros to using it.

Desvantagens

Okay, I have just started, so maybe after a while my view will change; however, for now this product is practically useless for me.

I have been looking for a good free replacement for Xtranormal since it went down almost a decade ago. I want something that will allow my young students to make an animated story. I saw Renderforest praised on neutral sites like Quora, so I thought I'd give it a try. The front page is busy and uses ambiguous words, making it hard to know where to go. Once I got that figured out, I made a three-panel short. Then I had to wait for it to get processed. While I waited (over five minutes, but you don't have to wait around, since Renderforest sends an e-mail when the processing is finished), I tried to learn about the site. The guide tour (voice bubbles) was unclear, confusing and inadequate. At the end, there was a note that a tutorial would explain more for those of us who didn't understand. But I couldn't find the tutorial "down below." A lot of reviews praise the staff support. I can't, because I can't find any contact information. The faq doesn't answer nitty-gritty questions. Well, after a while, I checked my e-mail. The three-panel story I had made did not exist: The first two panels were gone. When I tried to edit (clicking on 'edit'), I couldn't (see how to) add any panels. There was a button for left or right placement, but I don't know what that means: When I clicked on it, I didn't see the panel move, nor did I see the

Tony P.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

The Powerful Kit for Entrepreneurs

Avaliado em 10/08/2021

Vantagens

What I like with Renderforest is the possibility to more features that cut-off my team budget. We design website templates for our clients while making and editing videos or suggesting them logos.
You can use I for free if you want too. And the security of your creation is guarantee. Your associated account is safe as well.

Desvantagens

We wish use text-to-speech feature for our videos as soon as possible

Christian H.
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Excelentes plantillas

Avaliado em 03/06/2021

Si no cuentas con mucho presupuesto para realizar marketing digital, es una muy buena opción ya que tu mismo puedes realizar videos que no le envidian nada en absoluto a algunos creados por diseñadores.

Vantagens

Uno de los mejores aspectos del software son las plantillas que tiene, desde presentaciones para videos explicativos, animados, presentaciones o si solo quieres una para tu logo es el lugar indicado. El precio es muy accesible y cuenta con una versión gratuita pero con marca de agua. Además te da la oportunidad de crear una página web, eso si sencilla y hace unos meses se agregó la opción para poder hacer y editar imágenes.

Desvantagens

Que no se actualizan las plantillas de manera constante como en otros softwares y que algunas de ellas no son tan personalizables.

Leah J.
  • Setor: Música
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Awesome, But Way Too Expensive

Avaliado em 03/01/2021

Great experience, just leaves your wallet sad.

Vantagens

The quality of the content you can create on Renderforest is top notch but buying a software that allows you to create similar content is cheaper in the long run. Other apps and sites in the same category are similar prices (monthly charges through subscriptions) but considering this can be outsourced or just done yourself for much less money I personally feel the price is too high for these services.

If you have the money I highly recommend Renderforest because it does create beautiful high quality content that is customizable and the site and app are easy to use, but like I said, there are cheaper options for the same quality.

Desvantagens

I think they need more templates but that is just nit picking, they actually have a good selection if you're creating once a week content. As someone that creates and releases content daily though, there needs to be more templates.

Hanadi Q.
  • Setor: Hardware

Great and fun experience

Avaliado em 30/06/2021

Vantagens

Very cool designs for intro videos
Distinguished designs and easy to create

Desvantagens

The price is a little high, and this is the only negative in my opinion

Alicia Z.
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

I LOVE RENDERFOREST!!!!

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

Vantagens

I just LOVE using this service. It helps bring my designs to life! I am so grateful to have found this gold nugget!!! Not to mention, their customer service is absolutely wonderful - the friendliest folks on the planet = ) <3 Love you guys! Thank you for creating this handy tool = )

Desvantagens

Nothing. I love everything about them. Excellent tool available at your fingertips.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great to create a short ad for your small business!

Avaliado em 26/05/2021

This is a very easy and quick tool to create an intro videos, short ads, small animations and you don't have to be a professional in the field.

Vantagens

There is a wide range of samples, designs that you can use as a template, great music options to add to your videos and many more!

Desvantagens

I really hate it that you should download the video each time to see the results, it would be great to have a preview option directly in my profile.

Sean M.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Renderforest Usage

Avaliado em 08/07/2021

Very positive. I have time to focus on bigger tasks while using the product on the side to compliment my day-to-day work.

Vantagens

The simplicity of this software is the best feature. I'm not a very tech savvy individual, but the step by step coaching is incredible. I can put together quick videos for clients without the headache or costs of outsourcing.

Desvantagens

It would be nice if there were deeper levels of customization. Matching certain backgrounds to manipulate appearances and such, but I understand the more customization available, the more software knowledge needed.

Jose D.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Renderforest a game changer for us

Avaliado em 02/06/2020

Ever since we found Renderforest its been a game changer for us when it comes to promoting our agency. Over the past few years other agencies have tried to make videos but they can't compare to what we are able to produce with Renderforest. While we use other tools to create videos nothing can compare to the easy of use, great customer service, a huge selection of templates, and the price they charge was a no brainier for us. These guys have made my job easy and we end up being the envy of other agencies when it comes to promoting what we do. THANK YOU!!!!!

Vantagens

Hands down its the "ease of use" that makes this a pleasure to use. Over the past few years they keep adding more features and services that just enhances the quality of the service. The amount of templates you have to pick from is endless. Everything is simply just point and click to get your videos to look how you want them to. I've used Adobe After Effects to create videos which does take time depending on the computer you are using, but having everything in the cloud and the time it takes to render things is way way faster. When ever I need to create a video such as a slide show, animated logo, a music visual video or anything else Renderforest saves me so much time. As a bonus whatever credits you dont get to use at the end of the month they simply roll over to the next month.

Desvantagens

No dedicated iOS or Android app (however the website is very mobile friendly). Sometimes depending on the time of day the render time of a video can take longer.

James B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for unique, brand specific videos

Avaliado em 20/04/2021

For what it does and for the cost, it cannot be beat. If you're looking for short, easy to make videos for your projects this is the place to go. If you want more elaborate videos you may want to look elsewhere, but the for what you get with the pricing Renderforest is a great asset to our organization.

Vantagens

Renderforest makes it easy to create and publish brand specific content like intro videos, explainer videos, and more! We use Renderforest for our brand specific intro videos on all our online courses. We also have used it to create several brand explainer videos for our site and clients. The templates provided are great and make it easy to find an appropriate, brand related video. There are templates from more professional to the more artsy, fun, so plenty to chose from no matter what field you may be in. They are high quality videos and the costs are minimal to other options in the market. This is a great tool for small business who do not have the budget to ask professional to design and edit all videos.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it is not the most appropriate for some type of videos as it lacks some more editing features. Wish there was more editing options available for longer videos or that you could take and combine a few different templates into one. Basically there are some features that just aren't available to make Renderforest my 100% go to for video needs.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Using Renderforest

Avaliado em 14/07/2020

I'm using Renderforest for an online course for parents who would like to teach their children to read English.
The pilot group has told me that the children loved the animations, and watched the clips over and over again.
I was easily able to combine animations, videos, music and voiceovers with the material I'm teaching.
Whenever I had technical questions, the support team replied quickly with clear answers to my questions.

Vantagens

First of all, the customer support is amazing. The program is essentially easy to use, but whenever I did have questions, they were answered quickly and courteously so that I could continue working without losing time. The animations are very cute and it's easy to have both music and
voiceover going at the same time, with control over each. Changes are easy to make, and the free previews mean that you can keep working on a project for free until the results are satisfactory enough for a quality export. As for the graphics, the possibities are almost endless. Most importantly, the final product looks very professional.

Desvantagens

For my specific projects, I would have appreciated a few more fonts to choose from. I also would like to be able to copy a scene from one project into another project more easily.

Likhwa M.
  • Setor: Serviços de informação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Redefining video making with Renderforest

Avaliado em 13/08/2019

Renderforest is easy to use and I have enjoyed the simplicity it brings to creating professional videos. My friends think I am a video guru because of Renderforest. I have used it on my Google Playstore page to create intro videos. I also use it to create logo reveals and video presentations. Most recently, I used Renderforest to create campaign videos for a candidate in an election. I have also used Renderforest to create animations and explainer videos for my YouTube channel. In future I also see myself using it to earn an additional stream of income by producing videos for others too. It is amazing software and I would easily recommend it on any day.

Vantagens

Renderforest helps me make professional looking videos to showcase my products and it is easy to use. It comes with numerous options to customize the videos and make them suit my needs. Each template has numerous slides which can be pieced together to create any type of presentation. Renderforest also allows you to customize text to highlight your own message and branding. I have used it to make presentations and explainer videos. I have also used it to showcase my apps on the various app stores. It also comes with a free version so I can try out ideas and use Renderforest without having to pay a dime. Renderforest also stores your videos online so I do not need to worry about securing online storage.

Desvantagens

Despite being easy to use, Renderforest has quite numerous options and templates. Sifting through these can be time consuming. I call it the curse of abundance. Some of the templates are only limited to a number of slides and so this limits what one can do with certain presentations. The free version also comes with a Renderforest watermark and the quality is rather poor. This is however understandable, considering that it is the free version.

Tukan E.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Experiencing the RenderForest means EFFICIENY in Time - Money - Effort and a new sense of...

Avaliado em 24/06/2018

RenderForest helped me to discover my graphic-art talents, and the sense of visual perception. After I noticed RenderForest I started to Graphic-Design to optimise the graphic consept quality of the files that I upload to RenderForest template-holders. Also, for sthe statistical analysis, the ratio of efficiency/money and effort/time parameters is really perfect.

Vantagens

The most obvious and unique perspective of RenderForest is its purely dynamic and flexible media-holder orientation. For this reason, you have uncountable design permutations. That makes RenderForest special.

Desvantagens

For future projects, I recommend RenderForest to develop a desktop-model to be active when the connection is off.

Resposta do Renderforest Traduzido para o Português

Hello Tukan. Thanks a lot for your review!

Shiv shankar P.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

RENDERFOREST: THE BEST ANIMATION VIDEOS MAKER

Avaliado em 07/07/2020

It was one of my best decision to enroll with RENDERFOREST.
From day 1 I started creating professional marketing videos which helped me a lot improving my financial situation.

Vantagens

Renderforest super easy user interface provides tons of services in one place.
If you are looking to promote your brand just go for it. It's just INCREDIBLE.
Top class explainer videos,2D or 3D animation,animated logos for businesses, website hosting plans and much much more.
If you still need support, their customer care support is truly world class especially Lusi.
Just forget about the huge digital marketing costs, Renderforest is the best way to promote your brand without any kind of knowledge about animation.

Desvantagens

There are no cons in Renderforest.
I create awesome animation videos without any kind of knowledge as well as their world class customer care support are always there for me.

Elnara K.
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Create high resolution videos just from your browser

Avaliado em 30/05/2019

Vantagens

Intro, promo, and advertisement videos are playing an important role while creating efficient marketing campaigns. Before Renderforest we were hiring freelancers in order to create such videos. But thanks to Renderforest we managed to reduce such costs. The best side of Renderforest is the ability to create any type of video without any software installation. You can create high-resolution intro videos even from your mobile browser. Most video editing applications require high system specifications, but there is no such requirement in Renderforest. The rendering process is also super fast compared to most video editing applications.

Desvantagens

The only weak side of Renderforest is the offline editing feature which is unavailable in Renderforest right now. Sometimes we could be in a place where there is no internet connection. My suggestion is that all editing tools would be stored in the browser cache and we could make any changes even connection was lost.

Ben B.
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy, flashy video templates anyone can use

Avaliado em 01/05/2018

Fast, easy animation with only a few clicks. RenderForest is simple enough for any user to make creative content that will dazzle viewers and spice up presentations and videos.

Vantagens

RenderForest is a video template platform that lets users make flashy animations and graphics for video content and presentations, and honestly, it does a pretty great job. It focuses on drag and drop customization, and offers thousands of templates to chose from. No matter the style or tone you need, there is something for you.

The platform is also enhanced by a pretty good selection of music to put under and synchronize animation. This aspect of the templates is really quite nice, and saves a lot of time to focus on the other creative steps.

Perhaps the best part of RenderForest is the blog and support. For novice users, video and animation is daunting, but the site has tons of information to get up and running. Tutorials and project ideas are put out on a regular basis, so there is always something new to learn.

Overall, RenderForest is a good first step for users who want to make creative video, or add some pizazz to content they are already making.

Desvantagens

Renderforest seems expensive given the use case and template selection. the cost for a short intro or outro animation is a bit much, especially considering how many other users are likely using the same template. For infrequent content creators, the subscription is certainly expensive, but if you need frequent, flexible animations, the price is probably fine.

Anant M.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

To create animations and intros on the go, easy with Renderforest!

Avaliado em 26/12/2020

Renderforest is used by us to cerate short video advertisements and intros for various campaigns or for business proof of concept projects and presentations, so far besides a slightly high cost, it has been a great platform.

Vantagens

Stunning! The best platform online to convert my ideas into into consistent, abbreviated and delightful video animations. The primary reason which makes it special is that they help to make your recordings moving, compelling, inspirational and empowering, to make them significant and important as well.

- Super easy interface to operate and compatible with various devices as everything happens online.
- A variety of beautiful templates available, suitable for all kinds of uses.
- Smooth animations effects, sleek and modern, and the rendering is fast.
- Good library of background music for intros.
- Landing pages can also be designed.
- Inspiration is the best thing Renderforest provides, if you are feeling down, lack of ideas, then that is the place to be.

Desvantagens

- Plans are a little misleading, the number of intros are limited in each plan and the lower priced plans also have limited quality for each intro.
- Some templates have restrictions in word length or pictures or sizes which aren't really necessary from a design or space perspective.
- No fine tuning available.
- Low quality previews, they should be a little higher quality for better visualization.
- No 4K video renders available, they have to keep up with the times.

Rick B.
  • Setor: Defesa e aeroespacial
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Professional Video Logo Reveals make for really Engaging Videography

Avaliado em 05/12/2018

Renderforest has really helped me to overcome some major hurdles with regards to professional presentation of our business to stakeholders. The features that it has allowed me to use has made it possible for me to present designs to stakeholders that are more than just impressive, they actually look like they were designed by a qualified designer (which they were) but I made it my own through Renderforest.

Vantagens

I absolutely loved how easy it was to get right what I wanted out of Renderforest. The sheer amount of template available to do anything from a logo reveal to an explainer video are mind boggling. One of my favourite features of the software is the ability to keep tweaking the end result online before having to commit to use a credit to download the rendered final result. This goes a long way to making sure you are happy with your purchase!

Desvantagens

I don't like the subscription based model because I don't use the software everyday. I would prefer to pay for each video individually when I need it. This would make the platform a lot more accessible to me.

Resposta do Renderforest Traduzido para o Português

Hey dear Rick. Thanks for your positive review. We are always ready to work hard to make your experience better on our website. Hope you'll get more benefits using our platform.

Roger B.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Impressive Features and Outstanding Customer Experience

Avaliado em 30/03/2018

Beautiful and sharp video for my business!

Vantagens

Working with the online software is easy even for first time users like me. I'm not a video editing expert but I was comfortably able to create a beautiful and sharp video for my business. The video templates and scenes really go a long way, you can create a professional publish-ready video in less than a day. I really don't know how I could have created a similar video without having this service from Render Forest. The subscription we made is worth all the magnificent results we received and more. While creating the video we got in touch with Render Forest customer care, the team was very helpful and that made our experience even better. They helped us with the app and answered our questions in a very timely manner. It easily shows the the team really cares about their customer experience, willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are happy.

Desvantagens

More wonderful scenes please! There is a wide variety available already, but we can always use more and more scenes.

Avery M.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Simple yet Effective for your brand

Avaliado em 02/01/2021

I've used Renderforest for making videos for my Youtube Channel. Uploading a logo or images has been something that made the process easier for me. I definitely encourage more people to use it.

Vantagens

What drew me to Renderforest was it's easy use. I used this for multiple projects, including creating Youtube Videos that would excite whoever is visiting to stay longer. The simple interface allows me to make a video quickly and effectively. It's features is good enough to make your videos look SUPER professional if you don't have the specs for a program on your computer. I've used Adobe After Effects for my music themed videos before, and it takes up ALOT of space. RenderForest makes everything simple and easy to access. I suggest this to people who are looking for a cheaper option, but something that is easy to navigate AND have depth of content.

Desvantagens

I wish the free version had more features. There were times in the beginning where I would have a great idea for my video, but the free limitations put a halt to my project.

Abdul M.
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

The Best Free Online Animated Video & Slide Show Maker

Avaliado em 11/04/2020

I use RenderForest to create my YouTube Courses intros and Promotional Videos for my YouTube channel. It really helped me in past when I was not able to pay some expert to create these videos. With it's free membership I was able to export videos in HD and that's the main thing that I really appreciate in RenderForest.

Vantagens

RenderForest is the best free online Animated Video & Slide Show Maker. It allows us to quickly, easily and affordably create logo Animations, Slide Shows, White Board videos, Explainer Videos and Promotional Videos. It also allows user to create these videos in HD Quality for free. (You can also pay to get premium services). Best for Small business & newbies who don't have money to pay for these services.

Desvantagens

Customer support have to be improved. You can get your answer in 24 hours but sometime it takes up to 3 days.

Valeh S.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great alternative to traditional setup required softwares

Avaliado em 25/10/2018

Vantagens

Best feature and advantage of Renderforest is no setup requirement. It is not locked to any operating system or device. If you have internet connection Renderforest is available in any device and operating system. That is the main advantage of Renderforest while creating any king of presentation and promo videos. Another useful feature of Renderforest is custom templates which doesn't allow you to suffer from lack of ideas. It has many presentation templates for any kinds of businesses in order to make amazing presentations and reach to high audience count.

Desvantagens

While creating promo video inside first scene, picture order was wrong in preview mode. Then I returned back and changed picture order. This time picture order was wrong in editing mode but in preview mode it gave right result. Although I got right result at the end, but I think it is little bit annoying and must be solved soon.

Resposta do Renderforest Traduzido para o Português

Hey dear Valeh. Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it very much.

Regarding to the issue you've talked in your review, can I ask you to send me some details about your problem? Would love to check out and solve that problem asap.

Thanks again for your time.

Have a nice day.
Roman

Milton M.
  • Setor: Software

Make great videos with Renderforest

Avaliado em 05/11/2020

Renderforest is awesome software for creating video content. It's very helpful in making explained videos, intros as well as product promos. I love it and I recommend it

Vantagens

I like the numerous templates as well as how they are categorized. This makes it easier to find the perfect item. I like how I can edit and customize scenes to suite my own situation.

Desvantagens

Despite working flawlessly, there were two instances where it froze during the rendering process. This wasted time and I had to go back and render again. It often works perfectly though

Resposta do Renderforest Traduzido para o Português

Milton, thank you very much for your feedback! We highly appreciate it! Feel free to get in touch with our support team if you face any rendering issue :) It's our pleasure to assist you.