63 avaliações
Kitomba

Kitomba

Salon and Spa Software. Making you more successful.

4.5 /5 (63 avaliações)
Porte da empresa: 13-50 funcionários

Great All-round Salon/Spa Software

Avaliado em 31/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great overall experience- they take all feedback and often release new features due to popular demand. Constantly upgrading and improving their software.

Vantagens

We love how extensive the system is- we can run reports on every thing we need, plus more! The customer service is great- they always answer our calls or emails very quickly.

Desvantagens

The cost, however, we are totally happy paying the cost as we receive so many benefits.

Laurie C.
Setor: Belas Artes

It's okay

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 06/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I like kitomba - it makes sense, it just seems out dated. We were using timely before and made the change due to certain kitomba features - however didn't realise how many timely features we were going to miss. I have much more feedback than what is above so if anyone is interested I'm happy to be contacted.

At this stage I'll definitely be looking at moving back to timely when our contact is up as they're constantly innovating

Vantagens

being able to split services over multiple staff through the online booking
pin for logging in/out
restricted access for certain staff
being able to see which login made an appointment/change (although super annoying that kitomba one is shown as 'online appointment' rather than the staff members name)
Targets visible from kitomba 1 (annoying that staff seem to be able to see each others targets, and would be great to be able to set an hourly target for staff who frequently change hour or an alternating one for those who alternate hours over a fortnight or month)
tiered pricing/timing

Desvantagens

It being installed on the desktop means there are so many chances for issues - we had an issue with our power supply and ended up with kitomba being corrupted multiple times (while this is a user issue it is very annoying that it's able to happen at all - a cloud based option like timely wouldn't do it)

The online booking only has the ability to set 'packages' not specifically titled sections - having multiple drop down menus would be better - eg Colour and Cut, Colour and Blowdry, Promotions

It would be great if it could at least try to add all services in a package to be with the same staff member when they choose (anyone) from the online booking so that it's not spread over multiple people when one person could have done all of the services

It would be great if the cautions/alerts were visible earlier in the booking process, as you currently don't see it - or aren't able to read it easily until the appointment has already been created (in a situation where you have a note such as - 'DON'T BOOK THIS PERSON IN' it would be great to see straight away

The reports are really clunky to use and don't have clear names that explain what they do - why is there not an easy to use report for retail sold on kitomba one? Kitomba one could do with better reports in general - maybe gather feedback as to what people think is missing?

K1 should have the ability to bring up pricing for services and put sales through
In general seeing pricing should be easier than setting up a quote

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Mark B.

Kitomba Reviee

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 08/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have had ups and downs over the years. At one point we did consider changing to another company. But we have had some help with some issues that needed staff prepared go the extra mile rep has been really helpful. Rep has bent over backwards to help us and he has More than made sure we are looked after.

Vantagens

The developments over the years. We purchased the product when it was being launched For our spa. We branched into a different area and over time, Kitomba has enveloped this business. The current technical/forensic techs are much more helpful and make things more user friendly than used to be the case.

Desvantagens

For several years, we asked for a concessions section. This was developed, but most of the work still had to have a largely manual input. Things like an expiry after 22 months have only recently been added as a feature. Prior to this, we had to keep a log independent of the programme and expire them by hand. Although very few do expire, it was a lot of work to do it manually.

Danielle C.
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para Português

Good for small business, but far too basic for big business.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our account person is super helpful and friendly, we get great deal of support, it's just unfortunate that some of the functionality is lacking.

Vantagens

I like that the salons have so much great reporting available to them, unfortunately most sites aren't using this to its full potential and there is no way to look at some of these reports from Head Office or at a national level.

Desvantagens

Kitomba lacks a lot of functionality that a big, multi-site business requires, and is not set up to deliver standard retail functions in terms of promotions. For example Buy 2 get 1 Free promotions. Leaving offers to be manual entered, and actioned leaves the business open to errors and misuse.

There is key gaps in the reporting available, and anything comparable requires running two reports and manually working out the variance which is something I would consider basic. Imagine if you could produce a report on points earned on a specific brand, during a specified time period... and charge the vendor for those points... you could create some clever promotions if the reporting and keying allowed.

Had I been part of the decision process I would not have chosen Kitomba. It's basic, and geared largely towards single, or smaller businesses. The lure of having a points/rewards system is off set by the inability to easy look at the data at a nationwide level.

There isn't even the ability to bulk up load quantities for sites across the group, for instance in a GWP promotion where I know and created the quantities per site, I have to leave it to the sites to enter the quantity (which they never do).

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Aisling K.

Aesthetic Industry

Online bookings
Reporting
Automation of marketing

Desvantagens

Clients unable to leave a review
Cost of text messages is too high

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Leigh J.

Fantastic Customer support

Vantagens

I can always call Kitomba support to help guide me thru whatever it is I’m trying to do or searching for.
The customer marketing tools are very good

Desvantagens

Kitomba does not have the ability to create re-occurring bookings

Dorien V.

Great business tool

Avaliado em 26/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I’ve found it a great tool to use, it’s easy to use and constantly being improved and updated. Thanks Kitomba I will miss seeing my business summaries now that I am no longer a client of yours.

Vantagens

Access to business information quickly and efficiently for bookings, targets and KPIs wherever you are at anytime. Great support staff and continual improvements being made to stream line the experience for the user. Easy to use and data is easy to read and understand.

Desvantagens

Fairly Expensive for a small business, charges for txts and emails is not really worth the price considering most businesses Using this software will be messaging many clients regarding appointments. This means some businesses would be less likely to use the marketing tools available in the software as the messaging charges would Defeat the purpose of using the marketing tools and resources available to use in the software.

Anita A.
Traduzido para Português

Keeps the salon on track.

Avaliado em 09/08/2019

Vantagens

Kitomba has been great for my salon it helps keep everything on track and I am able to see what is going on at work even when I'm not there. The new time sheet feature has been amazing it keeps my staff honest and saves a lot of time chasing them up to put in their hours.

Desvantagens

It does not integrate the hours from to.e sheet to zero.

Diana B.

Kitomba review

Avaliado em 08/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The reporting is excellent and easy to use. It helps me measure my business KPI's on a daily basis. It also helps set my weekly, monthly targets and allows my team to access them easily through Kitomba one.
We receive about 10 online bookings per day which has really allowed us to grow our business.

Vantagens

I love the reporting. The magic marketing is excellent and the customer service awesome. Prompt and informative.
I love Kitomba One and the Target facility. Also the Benchmarking is great.
The online booking service works well.

Desvantagens

We recently changed to a Mac and the software is not really compatible. It would be great if not was cloud based or just worked a bit better on the appointment interface.

Natasha H.
Setor: Redação e edição de texto

Owner

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Haven’t really had any issues it wud be good to have onsite training with all my staff. I would like more as a business owner I brought the salon and there is a lot of stuff on there that I feel I am not getting full use out of because of lack of knowledge

Vantagens

It was just there when I purchased the salon I would change but it’s to hard

Desvantagens

I find it’s hard to get support to actually come out and do training with staff and it’s so EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE for what it is the only reason I won’t change is because it is what we all know and it is to hard

Probabilidade de recomendação: 1.0/10

Junia K.
Setor: Medicina alternativa
Traduzido para Português

We have a much better reminder and re-booking system as well as detailed statistics etc - fabulous

Avaliado em 24/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

auto reminders, texting clients as no one listens to voicemail any more, many features such as reports which are comprehensive and allow me to track my business and how it is going, financial records, so many things.

Vantagens

I like that it does so much and makes everyone do everything correctly as well. It picks up mistakes, and also allows us some freedom regarding reminders and also rostering staff is easy - there are great charting features and I am sure there are things Kitomba can do that I don't even know!

Desvantagens

The only thing I don't like is that it will not stop a staff member from making a sale without committing it properly, you can commit a sale but not put in the method of payment which overrides the actual sale and doesn't record it, which makes it complicated if staff have forgotton to go back and complete a sale. Settlement is then a nightmare !

Resposta do Kitomba

Hi Junia,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It¿s really nice to hear how you use Kitomba and how it helps you. We can assist with your issue of sales being committed without payment, so someone from our support team will be in touch to help make this area work better for you.
Kind regards,
Anna

Stephanie L.
Traduzido para Português

Some of the reports are a little confusing and sometimes lack specific targeting.

Avaliado em 01/05/2018

Vantagens

Easy, comprehensive, great support. Always updating and keeping up with things. The staff are friendly and very helpful.

Desvantagens

Not sure if it adds product back if you delete or credit. I do find the everyday marketing a little hard to get sometimes and it is hard to target specifics (maybe I don't know how to use it) I often don't have time to to watch videos about the utilization of the system. Maybe if a planned rep visit to go over the finer things would be good. Now that we are with Mailchimp it would be good to maybe have the accepts promo box ticked as default and that way when mailchimp deletes it we know for sure it's not just an oversite. My docket printouts are also confusing because of where the separation line is. I would like to be able to also print out the clients treatment note history.

Dan H.
Setor: Hotelaria

Kitimba review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Generally great, can’t complain about the software or the tech support . I really like the system

Vantagens

It’s a great system , easy to use and the customer support is great .

Desvantagens

It’s very expensive compared to every other similar software on the market for hairdressers. Even though it’s a great set up, it still feels like a bit of a rip off .
Also the accounts lady is a bit abrupt and not that friendly to deal with.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Kristina Q.
Traduzido para Português

Great system with awesome support

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

They are always available to help, and nithing is a problem.

Vantagens

Ease of use, customer support is fantastic.

Desvantagens

Is more pricey than other systems, and costs for texts is high

Hannah L.

The All in One Software

Avaliado em 08/11/2019

Vantagens

We most love Kitomba for its easy booking options from booking ourselves to clients online booking and changing appointments on their own. The time it frees up it amazing, it offers great reports and a wide range that are extremely useful for any aspect of your business, we love it and wouldnt change it!

Desvantagens

The Price. We do love Kitomba but it is one of the most expensive on the market, they do offer discounts to long standing clients, but will need to keep up offering the best service and reporting as there is a lot of products coming up in the market that could soon offer the same for less!

Alanna R.

Loyal Customer 5+ years

Avaliado em 25/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For years I was so happy, however I am at the stage of looking else where if this online booking system error doesn’t get resolved.

Vantagens

I like how easy and user friendly it was for staff and clients booking online and the reports. Also love K1.

Desvantagens

Online booking is fabulous when it’s working. For the past 7+ weeks so many clients have had issues and not been able to make there appointments and Kitomba recognised there was an issue said it was fixed but it’s definitely not. Still getting clients complaining it’s not working. Very disappointed 4 weeks till Christmas and this is happening for the price you pay.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 1.0/10

Kyle W.

Getting Better Every Time

Avaliado em 24/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I can see what is booked in from where ever i am. No need to chase people regarding there appointment and client history. Ease of salon functions.

Vantagens

I like that it can be set up to automatically do the work for you, when you know how to set this up. I feel its user friendly and easy to use and tech to use.

Desvantagens

Thats you cannot make a reoccurring appointment for clients that come weekly. we have to copy and paste the appointment. I don't like the online booking payment, that its done through PayPal. i feel having to transfer from PayPal to my account is just more work for me. so i have chosen not to have this option.

Linda A.
Traduzido para Português

This is the only software that I have used so I cannot compare it to others.

Avaliado em 27/04/2018

Vantagens

Easy to make appointments, get daily reports and get information on sales for each stylist and keep records for stock

Desvantagens

That it turns off every Sunday and we do not open on Mondays so I have to come to the salon to turn it back on so we can see that clients have confirmed their appointments or cancelled them for 9am start on Tuesdays.

Resposta do Kitomba

Hi Linda
Thanks for your review. It¿s great that you find Kitomba easy to use! We can help you to set up your Kitomba to automatically restart so you can easily see your client appointments on a Monday. One of our team will be in touch to help you with this.
Kind regards,
Anna

Kate M.
Traduzido para Português

Easy to learn and pick up....

Avaliado em 01/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to use, can view when not at work, easy to work out features with create online support and just a phone call. Love team view so you can hope in and do what would take us hours. Nice peope to deal with on the end of the phone...understand that we have no idea.

Vantagens

The customer service and pricing...have used a few and this is by far the best in both avenues. The online booking feature is a favourite with our clients and is easy use for them.

Desvantagens

Some appointment features could work better with rebooking. We book clients ahead and rescheduling appointments can be a little long winded to do.

Kym H.

Customer review

Avaliado em 07/08/2019

Vantagens

How easy it is to use on a day to day basis

Desvantagens

The fact that I don’t know how to use all aspects of the program so don’t get the full experience out of it

Annie G.
Traduzido para Português

We love Kitomba and all the Customer Service support has been amazing!

Avaliado em 08/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

From a manual (book and pen) system too Kitomba it has increased our service time, as kitomba you can automate text msgs, reminders, cautions and pos.

Vantagens

Easier to navigate and teach
The text msg service
Campaign marketing messages
Clear fonts, tabs and headings
Cloud based storage and security

The cost!
For a small business its very hard to justify spending (my approx. bill) on a booking system when there are so many other cheap options on the market that provide similar services.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Sharon G.

Love kitomba

Avaliado em 31/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love the online booking, the easy rebooking system.
Accounting of the totals for individual staff and number of clients, it makes tracking everything we do easy.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and my staff all love and find it very easy to use would not use anything else.

Desvantagens

Nothing I can’t fault it, I love how easy it is and always help just a phone call away.

Carolyn S.
Traduzido para Português

We have had excellent service from all of your staff.

Avaliado em 02/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A comprehensive daily working booking system. Good reporting and stock control. Also some good extra features associated with hairdressing and beauty

Vantagens

It provides a diverse range of information useful to me as Administrator. It is user friendly and has been designed well in my opinion. The reporting is good and our staff seem to be handling it well.

Desvantagens

Not necessarily Kitomba's fault but the L'Oreal Matrix sector of our inventory which is also the largest, has a number of anomalies whereby product is duplicated under slightly different names and sectors. Also inconsistency's. Spaces, capitals and descriptions need to be identical.

Heather D.
Traduzido para Português

what a difference a year makes.....

Avaliado em 07/01/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

People often say what a difference a day makes. In my case I say what a difference a year makes.
Our salon has now been using Kitomba for one year. In that time we have been able to achieve a much better handle on our stock, our productivity and most of all our clients needs.

Kitomba support - We had to introduce the system in the first week of December due to issues with previous software suppliers. I know, OMG I thought in the busiest time of the year. However it was made so easy with the support we got on site initially and then on line. Everyone at Kitomba respects your issue, deals with it promptly and most of all, completely satisfying my needs. I also love the 1/2 hour webinar to aid the learning process.

Stock and clients - the system has given us such a good look at our stock e.g. what been sitting on shelve too long and clients e.g. when last purchased product that we have been able to react quickly to issues. Feedback from clients love the on line appointment, the text for their birthdays and the Kitomba $$ loyalty programme.

The team - It has been great to set up the commission system for each employee, the ability to work out their wages in one easy action is fantastic. We also use the reporting system on K1 i.e. benchmarking to show each team member how they are going.

If there is a con to the system it is that while everything is there to use from day one I have found it best to introduce the great systems in a balanced way. This aids the team and also makes sure the learning is there before the next training. I prioritised what I was having the most issues with then went to it

Overall I highly recommend this product

Veronica H.

Easy Kitomba

Avaliado em 23/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The best costumer service i have ever come across. Everything is made easy, everything is explained and sorted within a few minutes.

Vantagens

The best part about Kitomba is that its so easy to use. It has more futures than you will use, but its great to know that you have it there encase you ever need it.

Desvantagens

Probably the price. I wish some of the futures were optional, and you would be able to add them as you need.