179 avaliações

SalesRabbit

Door to door and field sales tracking & lead management

4,2 /5 (179 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Setor: Mobiliário

Worked Well

Avaliado em 09/10/2018

Vantagens

Sales Rabbit was very simple to use and did what I needed. It helped me manage my sales area and was easy to get customer service.

Desvantagens

It wasn't super good about keeping me up to date with appointments.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Rose L.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Sales Rabbit pins are extremely useful for re-marketing.

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 25/11/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sales Rabbit is great to log what have you implemented in your marketing strategy on the map, would be much more better if the third party application integration portfolio was stronger.

Vantagens

Different styles of of pins are great helpful to categorize the customers that were previously marketed. We can clearly view the statistical distribution of our marketing strategy over a certain area and can view what exactly done to each particular customer and the results. This data helps us to implement new remarketing strategies to each particular customer segment or individual customer and helps to improve our customer acquisition process in a smart way.

Desvantagens

Although present functions of Sales Rabbit work great, it is not strong in terms of the variety and the number of third party applications which would make Sales Rabbit much more extensively provide solution to the requirements of any marketing team. At least I can not say that it solves our problems in a turnkey manner.

Amber T.

Lots of bugs

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 02/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It seemed very promising, but in the end it was very frustrating when our reps couldn't see their pins or areas (amongst other things). More hassle than what we bargained for and headaches all around.

Vantagens

I loved that it would show you where your current customers are (when it worked) and it was easy to draw and assign areas. It was really easy for our sales reps to fill in the customer information and payment information usually transferred over to our system pretty well.

Desvantagens

There were many instances this summer where a rep couldn't see his pins and therefore knocked into current customers. Sometimes their areas would diasappear or wouldn't save after having been assigned. Other times it would show multiple pins for the same customer, etc. Sales Rabbit's customer service team (when we could reach them) was always willing and ready to help but they didn't necessarily fix the problem right away because it was more of a programming issue that took time to remedy. Often times it would reject a contract for whatever reason and the rep had to wait to submit it later. This would result in some contracts (and therefore, payment information) being lost.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Jacob S.
Setor: Serviços de eventos
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

The bouncy rabbit

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 30/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I loved the pins, it saved me wasted time knocking on doors that was useful in facilitating more sales. I cant say there is anything better out there.

Vantagens

I really like the pin feature that allows me to drop unique color pins on homes that allow me to better know which homes have been contacted and which homes have not been. This is a great resource for follow up visits. it requires a team to still makes solid notes and make sure they are working hand it hand. I also enjoyed the maps functionality.

Desvantagens

I did not love the communication aspect of the app, real time communication is key for me with sales. While I loved the pins and map, I did not love how sometimes it seemed to lag when I was going to a new area, it felt like it was buffering and would load all the pins in one area, it may have been more of an internet issue, but overall I thought there was a lot of good that outweighs the bad. This software works great hand in hand with other sales tools.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Justin D.
Traduzido para o Português

Great if you haven't experienced anything else yet!

Avaliado em 21/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Just fine - but once i changed to another platform, i have never had the desire to switch back.

Vantagens

This software was amongst the first that i used for Door to door independent contractor work. It worked well for what it needed to, the ability to upload images to leads was strong, note taking, and specific lead notes was great too.

Desvantagens

The worst part about this software is the battery that is required to run it... you need a portable charger or two to stay alive. Other similar apps in the market seem to provide similar services for less battery usage.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Avaliador Verificado
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Great Technology

Avaliado em 10/09/2018

Vantagens

For door to door sales this technology changed the game! I love that you can see your assigned area and mark which houses you’ve talked with and even put futures of if they’re a customer, wasn’t home, not interested, etc.

Desvantagens

I feel like they were trying to update to much of the software to quick. There were many days the app wouldn’t not work because they were doing updates.

John P.

Lots of Potential but unstable

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 03/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great when it works. Really good UI and Design. Works really well as a Door to Door Sales Tool. Unstable. Until the stability issues are resolved, I would not recommend.

Vantagens

Ease of use is really high. It provides many amazing tools for Door to Door sales. (Area Management, Lead Pins, Easy to fill out contracts, etc...) It looks sleek and modern, and gives you the tools to sell door to door electronically.

Desvantagens

Stability. We have used the software for 3 Years and each summer there seems to be some sort of feature that doesn't work or is broken. Last summer was the worst, there were a few weeks where reps could not login to the app and could not submit agreements (among other issues). Seems like Sales Rabbit may have just outgrown their server capacity?

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Kalin H.

Excellent Sales Application

Avaliado em 28/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have used the Sales Rabbit app as a door to door salesman for over a year now. I find that it is an excellent app for tracking sales, qualifying customers, making notes about certain dwellings, and finalizing sales.
I find the ability to make notes on certain houses very beneficial. I have often noticed signs of a good customer at a house, but then been unable to find them home that day. Sales Rabbit allows me to make notes and come back to find that home again with ease. I also love that I can keep track of the houses I've visited which have no interest or who simply weren't home. This has maximized my time efficiency.
The app is excellent for moving the sales process along. It allows me to show customers information about the product I am selling so that they are engaged in the sales process. I am also able to show them what they are signing up for as I move through the sales process on an electronic form. This allows me to lead them through the product they will be signing up for, finishing with their signature and acceptance of the deal. The app then allows me to submit the order easily and have my office set up their installation quickly and efficiently.
The only improvement I would recommend is some more accuracy on the credit reporting the app offers. I have been in neighborhoods where the app shows terrible credit, but found customers who were more than qualified to purchase my product.
Overall though, I find the Sales Rabbit app to be a huge asset to my sales work, streamlining the process.

William B.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Great Tool for Outside Sales Team

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 10/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great tool for territory management, enjoy using this tool to redesign sales rep and customers.

Vantagens

The use of the software and the ability for the outside sales team to use this software to prepare and deliver presentations with customers.

Desvantagens

The only down side to this software is the internet access for items stored in the cloud and the inability to run right from personal device without access.

Jenna B.
Setor: Design
Traduzido para o Português

Great outside sales management application

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 22/12/2018

Vantagens

The application is perfect for tracking your outside sales and managing it to be able to follow up and close the deals! I love how you can assign neighbourhoods as well to keep track of each rep in each area!

Desvantagens

Nothing so far! It's really one of the best tools out there to manage outside salse

Ben E.
Setor: Segurança e investigações
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Selling and running sales teams using Sales Rabbit

Avaliado em 23/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Managing hundreds of sales reps in the field in multiple cities and states who are selling various products has been challenging to meet all their needs and marry up the needs of our company and wishes of the shareholders. Our executive team reviewed various canvassing and field sales solutions to determine which one provided the best suite of features, was reliable, and inspired enthusiasm from sales reps to use the solution. As a direct to home sales company we need to have high reporting on how sales reps are using their time in the field and what they are doing with their time. Because Sales Rabbit allows us to see in real time the performance indicators that we care about, we can have productive performance conversations with individual reps or entire teams. The data from sales rabbit helps us lead our people and learn what high performing reps are doing so others can replicate. We streamlined our entire sales process into one application and everything our sales reps do is right within the app. Sales people like simple, mobile, processes that allow them to focus on the prospect and not the process. We track activities and prospects which cause us to close more deals and follow through on creating a relationship. Because our process is great, our sales reps tend to prospect and sell more so they earn more. This helps us retain our sales force and create great sales culture where we keep our best talent around which makes adding new team members and recruiting easier and more scalable.

Vantagens

I love that our Sales Reps love it. They use it, so we get high adoption of our sales processes, it saves us resources as a result. We create a better sales experience for our sales reps and therefore our customers.

Desvantagens

The integrations could be more complete, but they are always willing to integrate more based on need.

Dawn B.
Setor: Construção

Feed The Rabbit

Avaliado em 16/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love it! I was thrilled when I started with my company and they told me there was an app that kept all my doors organized. I didn't have to depend on my memory or try to remember to write it all down.

Vantagens

It keeps track of each and every customer I book. It tells me my homeowners info before I ever get to their door. This helps me to market my homeowner correctly. It also saves me time when canvassing door to door by keeping track of where I have been and what the result was so I don't waste time knocking doors of renters or people that don't need my services. It also allows all of us to compete against each other to see how many appt's we can put into the rabbit. Thus we feed the rabbit leads.

Desvantagens

It doesn't function well with android sometimes which slows me down. We have to reboot our phones or uninstall it every now and then for it to work properly.

John E.
Traduzido para o Português

Best tool out there to stay organized

Avaliado em 23/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

SR has been crucial to my success. It keeps me organized and I no longer miss out on appointments like before. It's awesome for managing your own personal area and that of your teams. Well worth the investment.

Vantagens

It's ability to organize everything.

Desvantagens

There's different features I would like added like Geo fences for my reps and the ability to create my own icons/markers within the app. I would also like it if I could load info into the lead like a picture.

Resposta do Sales Rabbit

Thanks for the feedback John! We are always looking to improve SalesRabbit. The ability to add attachments (including images) to the lead is coming later this year! As for customizing lead icons/markers that is done at the company level. If you have feedback for the lead statuses be sure to pass that on to your company admins.

Michael R.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Traduzido para o Português

Great for door to door sales!

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I enjoy using sales rabbit! I have seen a lot more success in using sales rabbit than with out using it! I have more confidence in what I'm doing and who I'm selling to. Making leads has become a lot easier and to get the sale faster, giving me more time finding more sales! I have had some glitches in the leads and when I'm trying to put up leads of houses they are not loading but other then that I have really enjoyed it!

Vantagens

It allows to be more confident in selling because I have the information necessary to know how I can best help the people I'm talking to receive the best quality of services!

Desvantagens

I have seen quite a few glitches in the leads when trying to pull up houses. I have seen that a lot of the information on houses are not up to date!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Serviços financeiros

Sales Rabbit

Avaliado em 24/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is great and constantly becoming better.

Vantagens

This software was clean and neat and easily filterable. It kept good door-to-door sales records and made for good area management. Managers are able to assign area to sales reps and monitor their activities in real time. The app is real easy and self explanatory. It very useful to keep data in all service areas to know of good leads for future reference.

Desvantagens

There were some occasional glitches with but customer support was good and getting back with you and helping to fix problems.

Colin A.
Traduzido para o Português

Great product! Makes d2d way easier.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

After three summers of doing d2d sales sales rabbit has improved each and every year. I lobe how they continue to change and make their product better and more user friendly. So simple to use and to grasp the concept of how it all works. Very easy to set up and easy to train new reps on how to use it! Great product. I would reccomend it for sure.

Vantagens

The leads! When yhey work right and are acurate.

Bradley L.

Prequalify, prequalify, agreements!

Avaliado em 18/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This program is especially amazing for allowing me to establish whether a customer has enough credit to move forward or if I'm wasting my time. The real benefit if this program is the amount of time it cuts off from the call center. Eliminating the risk of typos and clerical mistakes. Also. The ability to save leads for the future makes this app juice! One more boon, I love the one touch navigation to a leads house.

Vantagens

The ability to prequalify my customers, and handle most of the paperwork online

No cons I can think of.

Stetson B.
Setor: Telecomunicações

SR reviews

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sales rabbit is a great and easy way to organize all of my sales. It looks professional and customers don't question the legitimacy of protecting the customers information. I love how it tracks the areas that I have gone to and also allows me to cracked my sales reps areas as well.

Vantagens

Very organized and easy to use. It allows me to show my customers their information and how it is protected. It is a legitimate see to show that the service we are doing is legit.

none.

Juan H.
Traduzido para o Português

Great for street tracking, mapping out area, the tools and videos are great!

Avaliado em 07/05/2017

Vantagens

The format of how its setup once you get into the app. Its very easy to navigate throughout the app while using to show customers information. Also i love the way it keeps track of all sale and installs.

Desvantagens

There's really nothing bad i can say about the app really i guess i would have to say getting kicked out for not being connected to wifi but i haven't experienced that in a long time.

Phillip K.
Setor: Telecomunicações

down the rabbit hole

Avaliado em 28/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Sales rabbit has been such a godsend for my job! It makes me look more professions than ever! I love being able to have all the information I need to be successful at my fingertips!

Vantagens

The area management and agreement feature.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it can be slow.

Garrett N.
Traduzido para o Português

Great service, we can add leads when we want and it is very user friendly

Avaliado em 18/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Being able to track everything I was doing throughout the day.

Vantagens

Ease of adding leads and being able to customize it to our company's goal. We serve for Att and they supply us with info that we can transfer straight to Sales rabbit.

Desvantagens

Lag on loading areas. Sometimes when you assign areas to a sales rep it will take a while for it to load on their end.

Kolton L.
Setor: Sem fio

Sales management

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall the app work performs great!! There are a few features we are working on adding. For your basic tools, canvas, leaderboard the app is awesome easy to use and train on. If something is wrong they are very quick to fix it!

Randon B.
Traduzido para o Português

You guys did a great job!

Avaliado em 24/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've been very pleased with the ease of use and every time I need tech help it's resolved quickly and efficiently!

Desvantagens

Updates won't leave you alone when you're away from an internet source.

Kory H.

Kory jansen

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I haven't been using tech rabbit for long but i have enjoyed my experience with it alot. Its seems to work smoothly and seemlessly.

Ease of use.

Desvantagens

Not having an android platform.

Chrid B.

Sales rabbit

Avaliado em 01/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using this app four a couple years now and it only gets better And it's very easy to navigate and customers absolutely love it knowing what we can do

Functionality