Clockify

O único software de controle de horas 100% gratuito para equipes.

(1.609)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

1609 avaliações

Silvia T.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Helped me organize my projects better and time tracking

Avaliado em 21/12/2021

Vantagens

I used clockify to track the time spent on different projects and activities. It helped a lot to have an awareness on how I spend my time every week and how I can improve the way I organize my projects, my meetings, my activities.

Desvantagens

As it has the browser widget to start tracking a task for eg working on a google document, it would he great to have the option to select the project where you want to assign it. So you not have to do this manually afterwards

Stephen brent M.
  • Industry: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

An easy-to-use tool for growing businesses

Avaliado em 21/12/2021

Overall, I am extremely happy with Clockify.

Vantagens

As a growing agency, we spent a lot of time researching time tracking tools and software that was simple to use and did the job without too many bells and whistles. We simply needed to track time for specific clients and tag what kind of work we were doing. We didn't need the ability to invoice from it, so we were also looking for something that was affordable.

Desvantagens

The reporting feature is not the most user-friendly. I am always able to pull the information I need, but it can take multiple steps to get there.

I wish there was better integration with ClickUp.

Harvest

Razões para escolher o Clockify

We used Hive for project management and time tracking, and we switched to ClickUp for PM. The time tracking reports in Hive never matched up to how many hours we knew we were logging, so we wanted to separate time tracking from the project management software.

Hive

Razões para mudar para o Clockify

We chose Clockify over Harvest due to price point. Harvest charged the same price as ClickUp, and it didn't make sense to pay the same price for time tracking as project management.

Resposta do Clockify Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your review, Stephen!

If you have any specific ideas for improving reports, feel free to email us at [email protected], or use this feedback form https://clockify.me/feedback

Chavez H.
  • Industry: Software

My Overall Experience

Avaliado em 27/09/2021

Clockify makes it easier for folks at the company I work for and myself to generate a timesheet report for any specific period. Normally payroll would ask us for a monthly time report before they pay us so this comes in handy plus it's very simple to generate with just a few clicks.

Vantagens

As an end-user who uses this software every day, I'd say it's pretty simple to use and makes time tracking easy. My company decided to replace our previous time tracking software with Clockify just over two years ago and it didn't take long before the rest of the employees began using it. Credit should be given to its easy UI compared to the previous software we used which looked complicated and took some training. So overall I'd recommend this to business owners looking to make time tracking easy for their employees and themselves.

Desvantagens

The only problem I have with software lol is that when I forgot to stop the timer before I sign off for the day it kept running all through the night until I manually stop it the next day. As a Sofware developer, my suggestion would be to learn how the user tracks time through some kind of pattern and show some a notification to let the user know that the timer was left running and silently pause it for them.

Resposta do Clockify Traduzido para o Português

Hi Chavez, thank you for your review! While the web version cannot stop the timer automatically, you can opt in to receive the email if you have a long-running timer. To enable this, click on your icon in the top right corner and enable the option in Email settings. Additionally, the Chrome extension has the option to stop the timer when you close the browser, and also, the macOS app has the option to stop the timer when you shut down the Macbook. We are also working on implementing this feature on the Windows (Beta) app.

Jesse K.
  • Industry: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Clockify is a great free tracker

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

I have used Clockify for close to two years and I have yet to find a time tracker that is as functional and straightforward. Other apps have more modern designs, but at the expense of usability.

Vantagens

The basics of any time tracking app is, of course, tracking time. Reports are also very helpful, along with tasks for a project. Clockify is the one app I've found that is free for all those features. It's well designed and thought out. Every feature you need is within quick access and simple to find.

Desvantagens

The interface is as modern as some other trackers (Toggl, Harvest, etc). I occasionally look at other apps just to see if there's a better looking one. But they all either lack the features I need at the free level, or aren't as intuitive to use.

Razões para mudar para o Clockify

Clockify has a great free level, and upgrade price for more advanced features is very reasonable. It also is easy to use. Since I don't have a lot of time as a small business owner, I need to be able to jump in and use the program right away without downtime. No other app I've found has as easy an onramp as Clockify.
Joseph S.
  • Industry: Mídia digital
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Clockify is a crucial tool for managing your business easily and efficiently!

Avaliado em 17/12/2021

I cannot emphasize enough what a great tool this is for running my business efficiently, especially as an independent contractor! It saves time and improves my workflow all around! While there might be other software out there, Clockify is perfect for me.

Vantagens

I can't emphasize enough how crucial and how helpful Clockify is for running my business! As a self-employed independent contractor managing multiple clients, this software allows for easy and accurate time tracking and billing - all at no cost. I can track my time by the hour, with automatic calculations for rates, or add and edit items retroactively. This software also allows for clear reporting with varying filters and levels of detail, along with visual illustrations, helping me easily invoice clients and better manage my workflow along the way. Being an online-based platform, I can also use this software seamlessly anywhere - whether working on my desktop, or on-site with a client using the mobile app, or back and forth between the two as needed.

Desvantagens

For my needs, this software really doesn't have any cons. For someone managing multiple employees and varying project needs, this software might stand some room for improvement or become less cost effective. For me, however, there isn't a single issue - it's exactly what I need.

• Industry: Escritório executivo

Ease of Track

Avaliado em 30/12/2021

It has been a great joy using Clockify to keep track of the tasks that I perform, and I think anyone who wants to keep track of their goals can use it.

Vantagens

I really like that it can let you manage multiple teams/projects at the same time. I can work independently and use the software to keep track of my work while also keep track of my formal job's hours.

Desvantagens

That, while I was comfortable with the product, I think some features may be missing, although I am not sure which ones.

• Industry: Varejistas
  • Company size: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Keep Track of Your Time withh Clockify!

Avaliado em 07/01/2022

My overall experience with Clockify is great and I highly recommend it to other professionals.

Vantagens

As a manager working with tight schedules and having deadlines on different tasks I find Clockify absolutely helpful. This platform allows me to track the time taken by myself and my team to complete operational tasks on a daily basis. Adding on to all these benefits this platform is 100% FREE which makes it even more amazing.

Desvantagens

There is no reason to dislike this platform as it allows you to manage your work and projects better without having any charge to pay.

Faisal A.
  • Company size: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

My client asked me to use it, and now I love it

Avaliado em 19/01/2022

Vantagens

The features it has are more than enough. The fact that I can add hundreds of projects at a time was enough for me to use it regularly.

Desvantagens

I would love to see better pricing. Would be great, especially for smaller companies.

• Industry: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Clockify FREE

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

Vantagens

I absolutely LOVE the free version of clockify. Being able to keep track of my personal design projects is so important with billing out a customer. Very self explanatory on how to use the program plus seeing it all in one place to put together an invoice was awesome!

Desvantagens

I had the free version so I didn't have access to a lot of additions, but it's a great program!

Karl N.
  • Industry: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Top time tracker for professional activities

Avaliado em 15/12/2021

Clockify reports support professional service invoicing, with full acceptance by customers.

Vantagens

Total ease of use, both setting up and using functionality. Very useful built-in reporting.

Desvantagens

Apart from limitation on offline working in free version, None comes to mind.

Adriano F.
  • Industry: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Clockify gives you power to control all tasks in any kind or size of projects

Avaliado em 15/11/2021

Clockify gives me control over all parts of a project. I can focus in tasks that are really important and manage my team easily. Clockify is integrated to my Gmail, Calendar, Asana, Google Docs and Spreadsheets making the work very productive and tasks on each of them easy to control. I´ve tested many other softwares online and desktop, including smartphone apps and Clockify was simple the best option I found.

Vantagens

Clockify is amazing to control time & tasks in projects. Using a plugin Chrome Browser extension you add a small clock to e-mails, documents, spreadsheets, etc, and can start your timer in any kind of task. Clockify allows you to generate reports on the fly, super easy and fast. At the end of the day you know how productive you are and knows where in the projects you stay. You can easily schedule tasks, interact with other members of the team and track almost everything. The costs reports are a powerful tool, with them you control all the costs of your projects and team members. Using work spaces, you can create different scopes of work for any kind of organization you work. Clockify allows you to create clients, projects, teams, tags, and control the costs & track times of work for every one of them.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, I miss a feature like Gantt Chart but this is not really a problem. I also would like to have a version translated to Portuguese.

Resposta do Clockify Traduzido para o Português

Hi Adriano, Thank you for your feedback and the kind words!
If you would like to join our translation process for Portuguese or any other language, feel free to visit https://clockify.me/help/translation and submit your request.

Juliette R.
  • Industry: Gestão da educação

A Fantastic Software with Great User Interface Design

Avaliado em 03/09/2021

Clockify is the most efficient software I've used to track my time, and I find the "Time Tracker" view very easy to use. I feel like some of the other views such as "Time Sheet" may be redundant, but maybe that is just because of the type of work I am doing. Overall, Clockify is fantastic and I hope the product never changes its layout.

Vantagens

Clockify is hands-down the easiest software I've ever used to track my time. I've worked part time for several companies, and I've always been confused by the layout of online time management systems. Clockify is the only software where I understand where I input my time while also being able to leave detailed notes on what I was working on at the same time. The website loads seamlessly on my computer and it only takes me a few seconds to input my time, which is exactly what a great software should do.

Desvantagens

I always use the "Time Tracker" view when I input my time because some of the the other views seem a bit more confusing. I was particularly confused by the "Time Sheet" view at the beginning because I work on different types of tasks, and so I felt like I was unable to change the task when I used this view. However, using the "Time Tracker" view is much better because that way I can take better notes on what I was working on through various "tasks." I think the "Time Sheet" view could be simplified or even eliminated because having both "Time Sheet" and "Time Tracker" seem redundant, but perhaps it is helpful for people in other fields.

Resposta do Clockify Traduzido para o Português

Hi Juliette, thank you for the review and all the nice words regarding the Clockify app.
Please note that, if you are the admin of the workspace, there is an option to deactivate the timesheet page, if you are not using it. This can be found under the workspace settings.
I hope this will help.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Best

Hend abdalla M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Track working hours easly for you and your team

Avaliado em 03/08/2021

Highly recomended for time tracking specialy with part timers, freelancers >> you can produce a detailed report with the tasks as well as the cost in one report, PDF or Excel export are avaialbel even with free account.

Vantagens

Free version is very good, tracking of time and working time log are very easy and flixable , reports are very helpfull

Desvantagens

Tracker has no uper limit to stop at even you forgot to stop it for days (continiously)
Not very powerfull with task tracking where there are no tastk status or team calloperation of tasks, as least in free account

Punchpass e Toggl Track

Toggle is Costy and complicated

Razões para mudar para o Clockify

Free account has just enough features that I need, very simply and easy to use even for non-it team members

Resposta do Clockify Traduzido para o Português

Hi Hend Abdalla, Thank you for your review.
With the current design of the app, the timer will run until the user clicks on the stop button.
As per task status, kindly note that if you are the admin of your workspace and you have tasks under your projects, you can check task status under the project status page. I hope this is what you are referring to, and it helps a bit.
If you have other questions please contact us at [email protected]

Best,

Dima V.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

How did I ever work before Clockify? ))

Avaliado em 23/03/2021

I have been using this product for many months and today I cannot see myself and my working day without Clockify. Every morning when I start, I press the button and know that my progress and work are properly recorded, under the corresponding project sections and descriptive headings & tags. If you need to track your and/or your team's workload, you will not make a mistake by switching to this great product!

Vantagens

Wow, where do I begin! I think the dashboard is my absolute favorite! To be able to see exactly which month I had spent how many hours (and minutes!) working on which project helps me greatly to plan my workload and to priorities.

Each time entry can be highly customized by connecting it to the relevant projects, giving it a very descriptive name and tagging it with special keywords. You can also mark every entry as payable or non-payable and for our company, where we use Clockify to pay our employees on a monthly basis, this and the rest of the features are indispensable!

Desvantagens

Sometimes the browser tab crashes or when I start/stop the timer, the command does not go through. But that happens only 5% of the time so overall it is not a crisis.

Zeynel A.
  • Industry: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Most practical time tracker tool

Avaliado em 19/03/2021

I use the Clockify for tracking how I spend my time in almost every aspect of my life. I use it not only for work or studying but also for reading, watching or playing and etc. I have two different workspace in Cloccify, one is dedicated for productive activities (working, reading, writing, studying), while other is for non-productive stuff (procrastinating, social media, shows, video games). Being able to track and monitor how I spend my time encourages and motivates me to spend my time more productive.

Vantagens

It is quite practical, easy to use and create workspace.
Its app does not take up too much space in my phone memory.
Features of adding subtask for projects, I think, one of the best feature that make difference.
The way it offers reports is very powerful. Thanks to so many filtering and grouping options, you can track and monitor how you spend your time, in different aspects. You can have time report by different sorting options such like projects, tags, clients, tasks or name and etc. Beside, you can monitor 3 categories in one screen.
Its dashboard section is very effective to provide an insight. So effective that it usually make redundant to resort to report section.
Exporting the time report as .csv or .xls format is available. And the feature of importing .csv format makes easier to switch from another time tracker software.
Auto filling feature makes it even more practical.
It makes possible to create different workspace for different time-tracking purposes.
Timesheet section makes easier to add previous time input.
Calendar view make it possible to have powerful insight as to how you spend a week.

Desvantagens

I want see time report of different workspaces, in one calendar view and graphics in dashboard, but Clockify does not have this feature. There could be a multiple workspace monitoring option in dashboard and calendar section. Which makes possible to compare the time spent for different works.
There could be an option for adding durations without time info. For example; adding 2 hours reading in Sunday, without bother paying attention what time it was.

Harel M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy to use time tracker

Avaliado em 13/08/2020

For our uses, the app is a good balance between free to use a multi-functionality system.
Though, even in free plan, some improvements would be good :).

Vantagens

The chrome extension makes life easier! Also, the reports generated from the web app are helpful with analyzing time consuming tasks.

Desvantagens

The mobile app wasn't always synchronized with the web app. An option to add users that cannot edit time tracking is missing (at least in free plan) - we use it to track working hours for a client and want to collaborate with them. Location based tracking would be apperciated.

Asana e Redbooth

Razões para escolher o Clockify

Google Docs was used manually to enter time tracking; it was time-consuming task by itself. Also it was missing reporting and simplicity offered by Clockify.

Google Docs

Razões para mudar para o Clockify

As I said, it offered good functionality with no cost added. The UI is easy to use, the web extension is integrated with many systems, so you don't have to enter the task you're working on - it's done for you.
João R.
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

The best by far for personal projects or Independant Freelancing

Avaliado em 31/03/2020

Amazing, best could not ask, I would like to make a copy cat of this one just for fun, that is how good it is.
Really good work guys. If you want more business though, maybe have 2 different models one for personal project / freelancers and another for companies so they could track people's hours in a legit form(track editing and how edited, team user accounts all that)

Vantagens

Really really easy and intuitive to use, plus the right features for billing and calculating the time spent on a project.

Desvantagens

It is not that I do not like, it is simply that Jibble is the tool for companies employees sign-ins and outs, Clockify wins in how fast and adjustable it is for independent workers but loses with companies who need the closest to the most legit form of tracking employees hours. In that sense never noticed Clockify being careful about that.

Aimee C.

A real lifesaver

Avaliado em 27/01/2020

I discovered Clockify some time ago when a client wanted to see if there were any time tracking pieces of software he could use. I didn't use it then, but when our time tracking software turned into a frustrating mess of lost time entries, slow loading, and mis-calculated weekly times, I gave it a shot. Best decision I ever made for our team.

- Ease of use
- Ability to set up and customize lots of options
- Works well on multiple platforms
- Has extensions and apps
- Quick & light

Desvantagens

- I wish there were the slightest bit more features in terms of clients vs projects, like the ability to assign people to whole clients rather than just projects, as well as the ability to bulk assign someone (like a page of checkboxes) to projects
- I wish there were more integrations as well, such as with Freshbooks for invoicing

Resposta do Clockify Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the kind words, Aimee!
In Clockify client category is always connected to the project and cannot work independently. But, perhaps settings up tags for your clients could help you out.

Also, creating groups can be useful for managing projects easily.
Heres the link: https://clockify.me/help/users/user-groups

And we plan the integration with Quickbooks for invoicing.

Meghan G.
  • Industry: Software

Straightforward Time Tracking Software -- Easy to Learn, Easier to Use

Avaliado em 25/01/2020

As a software developer working on small projects while putting myself through school, I have to be very careful with how I manage my time. Clockify provides me with a great solution to keep myself accountable for my waking hours. With its feature to add clients, I'm able to record the time I spend studying separately from my work hours by listing my education institution under one client and my contracts under their own respective clients. The reporting feature is insightful in breaking down my time by my desired filters (date, client, project, task, etc.). It enables me to keep my clients happy with accurate progress reports and estimated completion dates as well as help me gauge my progress in my school's curriculum. Tracking my time using Clockify has definitely kept my life on track!

Vantagens

There are two features that really stand out when it comes to Clockify.

The first being its compatibility across a number of devices. I can track my time via the web app or desktop app while working from my home office, then just as easily use the mobile app to record how long I've spent working on my train ride into the city, all without having to worry about issues with syncing between my devices.

The second feature that I absolutely love about Clockify is how granular it allows you to be when tracking your activities. You have complete control with the ability to create clients, assign projects to those clients, and even generate tasks within each project. And when it's time to use the tracker, just pick which project you want to track from the drop-down. The projects are separated by clients with submenus for each project displaying that project's tasks. You even have the option to add further description in the 'What are you working on?' field. This level of detail is critical when it comes to recording my time for invoicing purposes. On the other hand, if you need to just record the time and fill in the details later — you can do that too!

Desvantagens

I notice that sometimes the software can lag when I make edits to my clients, projects, tasks, etc. This happens maybe once every two to three weeks and it never gets in the way of actually recording my time, it can just get annoying if I'm trying to do cleanup or reporting on the app when it decides to lag in saving changes.

Emiel G.
  • Industry: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Clockify helps us keep track of time!

Avaliado em 25/09/2019

Vantagens

We have tried different types of time-tracking software, but none were as good and easy to use and implement. It's nice that you can use the free version with unlimited users, we will definitely upgrade in the future, but it's nice that we can already use almost every feature in the meantime. We did already recommend this app to other businesses!

Desvantagens

The app is quite limited as an admin and on your phone, the browser redirects to the app, so a lot of features need the webpage on a computer. This is not so handy on the fly... Make new users, add new projects/tasks, ... It's mostly only a tracker while the webpage offers much more. Please add some more functionalities :)

Harvest, MeisterTask, Freedcamp e Toggl Track

Razões para escolher o Clockify

Pricing was ridiculous. We are a manufacturer and use a lot of different students to make our products. We use the app to let them keep track of what they make. It was not feasible to pay per user as the added value is to low on a per-user base. We ware looking for an app that did not charge per user!

Razões para mudar para o Clockify

Good free plan and a non-user based premium model. We are unable to afford a user based plan as the added value per user is very low.
Karie P.
  • Industry: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easily track and report on all your time

Avaliado em 24/09/2019

I track billable hours for multiple client projects, breaking down tasks to get the best sense of where I spend my time. For my flat-fee retainer clients, this allows me to see where my time is going to make sure my time is best spend and those arrangements are profitable. For my hourly-billed clients, this lets me accurately bill clients for time spent on their projects.

Vantagens

So easy to use! I have it bookmarked so I can quickly start time tracking new tasks - whether that's billable time, on non-billable time. I like that I can set up specific tasks but also include notes with specific time entries.

Desvantagens

Being free to use, there is absolutely nothing I can complain about! I'm able to do everything I need to track and report my time.

QuickBooks Time

Razões para escolher o Clockify

I first tried TSheets because it has a direct integration to QuickBooks for billing, but I found Clockify to be a better user experience.

QuickBooks Time
  • Industry: Gestão da educação

Straighforward time tracker

Avaliado em 24/09/2019

As I work on multiple projects at the same time it is usually very difficult to pinpoint how time is spent during a regular working day. After starting using the app regularly i.e. having a tab regularly open and using Android app always when on the go (meetings, etc.) I got a clear picture of how time is spent and which projects are regularly taking "invisible time" ie. time that is not billed. After setting up basic projects and tagging each activity with a project I can get basic overview of how I am spending my time at a glance. I don't need to submit my time sheet to anyone, so I am not using the reports as much, but I see this as a very useful feature for freelancers. The user interface is simple and focuses on one single thing - and switching between the web app - tab in the browser and the app on the phone is without any problems. Another thing worth mentioning is integration with gmail - so each time I get something via email that will take more than 2 min to complete I could just click on the button within the gmail and start tracking time for that task - for me it meant really understanding how much all those "little tasks" actually take.

In a way I also use this as a log for what I've done and to see if I am meeting the goals I set to myself such as 'spending more time on product development instead on operational things', since at the end of a week you have a clear view of whether you actually did what you've said you would focus on.

Vantagens

Simplicity - It's a straightforward time tracking app that one actually uses. After trying different apps that I usually forgot to use regularly, or that offer too few or too many features I stumbled upon this app that is easy to use, offer just the features that you need (such as projects, analytics) and that are easy to use both through web browser and on the phone I finally managed to keep track of the time spent during the day over different projects. If you click on any task that you previously tracked it will start another tracking instance which is really beneficial for repetitive tasks and tasked stopped due to interruptions.

Desvantagens

Editing of time entries (when you forget to stop the timer or to start it again when you start working on a new task) are the only things I see as potential area to be further developed (such as splitting the task into two etc.) for the way I use the app. I must admit I have not used the teams feature,although it seems worth exploring.

Zack W.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A very easy to use time tracker to cover many projects as a freelancer

Avaliado em 24/09/2019

I previously used Toggl, which I like just fine, but was a bit limited on the free version, and I didn't like the interface that much. I tried Clockify just to see how it would go, and so far I like it and am sticking with it for the near future.

Vantagens

The interface is nice, the reports get me what I need for invoicing. I can tag any recorded time as billable or not billable and even enter the dollar amount.
I tag entries for specific clients or types of work with various colors which helps differentiate entries.
The weekly emailed report helps me make sure my time is on point.

Desvantagens

I didn't find the Windows desktop tool all that helpful, I just use the web interface.
It's not as streamlined to create a new project or client easily. I have to type a project name (which doesn't exist) then I can create it on the fly, but with no details such as setting the color or client. So I have to go to another part of the interface, track down this new project so I can set the client and color, etc. I wish I could set up all the details about project and client directly from the time-entry page and not have to go around the interface to finish adjusting it.

I don't really care for tracking precise start and stop times separately. Each time I have to stop and start a particular project time, it creates another entry. I prefer a generic single timer that accumulates, rather than a bunch of sub-time-entries like 10:34-10:45, 11:02-11:18, 12:50-1:42. This doesn't do much for me. I just want a single timer that says I worked 3.4 hours or whatever. But this is pretty minor thing. I can ignore all the sub-entries for the most part. But where this gets ugly is when I want to come back and enter time manually. If I need to adjust times, it's nearly impossible because I don't want to create time entries that overlap with existing entries. There is a lot of fudging numbers around so I can line up my projects.

Resposta do Clockify Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for the review Zack.

When you enable the group similar time entries in your profile settings all your subentries will be grouped into one as long as they share the same description project and tag.

Simeón R.
  • Company size: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Nice way to keep track on your time

Avaliado em 13/09/2019

Overall is a good way to log and track your time, which as a freelancer is something very important. Maybe the free version is quite complete but the payed ones doesn't seem to add much more value to the product.
So as for now I will keep on the free one, and try to workaround the minor problems I may find.

Vantagens

Clockify has a really neat interface, and once completely configured it allows quick and easy operation.
On the main screen, you can simply hit the start button on the project you're working on and hit again whenever you stop and it will add directly a new entry on the log of that project. That's pretty quick when you need just to focus on the work. Besides this, on this screen you can also select each entry and decide if it will be billable to the customer or not by just hitting another button.
A really useful feature on Clockify is that you can set by default a billing price for your time, but also you're able to set a specific price per project, so when you set billable time to any project, it will apply the specific price in case it is set or the default one in the other case.
The dashboard section is also quite nice, but less useful, but anyway it shows some interesting info such as total time worked, or total earnings, most active projects and so on.
Then maybe the most interesting feature are the reports since are the ones that allows you to collect all the generated data. They are really flexible and allows a wide variety of different results by using the filters and the data are really well presented using some charts and tables.
And to finish, a nice feature is the ability of have shared projects with more people, this way you can log the time of the whole team and being able to decide if the time is billable or not, allows you some interesting posibilities.

Desvantagens

It lacks some options on the project creation pop up, like the posibility of setting there the specific billing price for the project.
Although is very neat, I miss some possibility of configuring the dashboard section to add some widgets or reports on different sections. Didn't try the "pro" version but in the free one this is definitely not possible.
I the time I've been using clockify now I didn't found more major cons.

Joel B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best time tracking app out there

Avaliado em 29/05/2019

Overall, Clockify has helped streamline my small business. I no longer have to worry about keeping timestamps in my head while picking up the phone, or jotting a quick note down that I'll forget what it's in reference to later. Clockify has made me more efficient, and more accurate, two things that are wonderfully customer-centric.

Vantagens

I most love how easy this app is able to integrate into my workflow. It literally only takes me a few clicks to switch gears to a different project. So when a customer calls up and I need to start tracking my time differently, I can switch my time to a new task (before I even know what the task is) and once the customer fills me in on the needs of the call, I can start to detail the clock that is still running, without interrupting anything.

Desvantagens

I wish that their was a report that was a mix between the summary and the detail report. The detail report is everything that you need, but summary gives some great summation which helps with invoicing. The only problem is that you can't see the summation with the detail. If there was either an expand/collapse that could be added to the summary report, or grouping that could be added to the detail report, we would have the best of all worlds.

LiquidPlanner, TimeCamp e Toggl Track

Razões para mudar para o Clockify

Clockify is the best at fulfilling it's main function, then adds features to it. The other apps seemed to require dealing with more up front, instead of keeping the main thing the main thing.