Kechie

Kechie

ERP software streamlining your inventory the easy way

4.7/5 (15 avaliações)
Richard N.
Setor: Bens de consumo
Traduzir com Google

Double the Business with the Same Amount of People.....

Avaliado em 09/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Caitec is a small to medium size company, that is very quickly growing towards a large company. We needed a solution to seamlessly tie all facets of our operations together and stop the madness of “management by spreadsheet”. We evaluated numerous solutions to our problem and our management team decided that Kechie/MyOfficeApps was our go forward partner. We have implemented Kechie and it has helped us to almost double our business, without additional headcount. It has provided us a tool to develop business processes, that in the past were highly manual and time consuming. Kechie has empowered us to think about how we do business and develop custom solutions, that are helping us on the path, as we grow.

Vantagens

Cloud Based software with a common interface and ease of use, that ties all facets of our operations, from end to end.

Desvantagens

It requires organizational discipline to execute on the implementation and operation.

Nima N.
Setor: Eletrônicos
Traduzir com Google

World-class inventory management software and best in class customer service!

Avaliado em 16/12/2017

Vantagens

Kechie can take any inventory based business from operational to operational excellence and that's the difference between failing and scaling. When you work with Kechie, not only do you get what you pay for, but you also get world-class executives that act as an extension of your management team filling gaps and creating solutions that wouldn't be possible otherwise.

Before Kechie we were "managing" inventory in Google Spreadsheets during a time of rapid growth --In short, it was a nightmare. We couldn't pin point our inventory turn rate or our blended gross margins, and our RMAs were impossible to track. Kechie went out of their way to reduce barriers so we could adopt their software solution. Fast forward a few months, hands on training and an internal product champion and we're now a data driven company that has KPIs for our entire operations team. As a startup CEO, I can proudly vouch for Kechie. They put their heart and soul into making their customers a success. Thank you team for helping us get a handle on our inventory management and thank you for shortening our learning curve with your expertise and counsel!

Desvantagens

The user experience is good because its functional. If I had one point of constructive feedback it would be to create a beautiful and functional user experience and to track and constantly optimize the number of clicks necessary to complete a task. This is by no means an issue, but if I had to be nit-picky that would be my feedback.

Aubrie S.
Setor: Atacadistas

Kechie Review

Avaliado em 14/08/2019

Vantagens

The customer support team is amazing, they work with you closely on any issue you may have and can customize the system to work for your company.

Desvantagens

It is difficult to make changes or fix any mistakes that are made in the system, not as flexible as I would like but the team has been working on this with us to alleviate this.

Haman S.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use, extraordinary support, comprehensive and great value for money

Avaliado em 02/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

the software helps us to have a control and overview of our whole process from inventory & stock management, logistics, customer master data and sales and tracking

Vantagens

Being a cloud based software, we are able to use this from anywhere and on any mobile device. Very easy to navigate and a well thought program that caters for all aspects of a business (in our case an ice cream manufacturing and wholesale/distributor). The team at Kechie have made it so easy for us by the continuous support and helping us with modifications on the software to make it a bespoke ERP that fits us 100%. as well as the software being easy to use the support is extremely helpful and responsive.

Desvantagens

There's nothing that stands out and as a positive side they are continuously adding more features and extras that makes life even easier and proactively adding these extras and benefits to the software.

Gus L.
Setor: Hardware

Great ERP System

Avaliado em 13/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Kechie came to fix our inventory, financial and supply chain issues. We now have a strong system in place that allows us to properly track our business growth, financial gains and expenditures. Our employees quickly adapted to use Kechie. The best part is that Kechie adapted to our operations system and it did not change the way we run our business.

I highly recommend Kechie to any corporation seeking an easy to use MRP/ERP system.

Very easy to use
Covers most operations, accounting, and supply chain needs
Great interface with other programs, websites and PLM systems
Very easy to run reports to track performance
Great for e-commerce integration

Desvantagens

I would like to see this program integrate a strong PLM system in order to have it all in one place.

Claudia B.
Setor: Segurança e investigações
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzir com Google

We have a great sense of peace knowing that we don't have to worry and that's beyond a value.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Peace of mind. Easy to use. The customer service is unmatched.

Vantagens

The easy, the effectiveness and reliable. My needs are not only met but my wants are exceeding my expectations. From implementation to ongoing support. Their customer service is customer care. We feel and know their partnership in growing my business not just for today but for my tomorrows.

Desvantagens

None to date. Nothing has come to light in the use of the software. I am happy to share that easy to use will always be a pros in my book.

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Artigos esportivos
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Logistic

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 10/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent! I needed a system to expedite our shipping/RMA receiving process. Kechie provided the solutions and more! Having the weekend to spend time with family is priceless.

Vantagens

Shipping can be done quickly and accurately. Available Inventory on-hand and locations are listed and can be selected on the screen at the time of shipping. Invoice/packing slip/labels auto generated. No longer having to come on weekends to perform shipping/Transfer to other WareHouse. The same goes with RMA receiving. Once an RMA received, the replacement order gets automatically generated!! No more working overtime to manually create RMA orders!! So happy to see the room are cleared of boxes. Highly recommend Kechie. Sales people no longer come bugging me as their orders are being shipped out quickly and they also have visibility to their orders status.

Desvantagens

The fonts can be a little bigger and there are some info that I don't need to see, for example, Part# description. All I need to see is the part#.

Doug F.
Setor: Pesquisa de mercado
Traduzir com Google

Kechie is Ideal for Busy Folks Who Don't Have a Lot of Time to Learn Complicated ERP Systems

Avaliado em 05/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I wanted to get away from managing my business with multiple Excel spreadsheets. I was concerned that if my computer crashed I would lose all the data to run my business. Since Kechie is based in the cloud, activities like software backups are done for me so I don't have to worry about losing my data in some catastrophe.

Vantagens

The interface is very intuitive and I can generally figure out how to do the required functions without looking at the instructions. It also includes all the modules that I need in one package, so I don't need to use multiple software programs and interface them together.

Desvantagens

The software does not yet support multi-language and multi-currency. These functions are still in development.

Abdi H.

Fuctionality @ a Great Value

Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I am glad I am not running Excel sheets anymore.

Vantagens

In comparison with other ERP software's I have looked at, Kechi is a very user friendly, Adaptable to my business, with everything I need and it comes with Excellent Support. Access to the operational information with few clicks is essential to run my business. All this comes at a very reasonable cost.

Desvantagens

If I can call this a Con, The software comes with lots of options for customization. It makes you wonder how much information one can put into a system. But one it all setup then you don't have to worry about it.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Ari S.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

6 months Kechie User

Avaliado em 15/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The problems that we had with our previous ERP was the cost is too high compared with the benefits / functions that our company need. With Kechie, the cost savings is significant while we also can satisfy our company needs. Customer service is top notch with Kechie from the top down.

Vantagens

Kechie has the best value for money for an ERP that our company needs. Comparing the same features with our previous ERP provider, it offers almost 80% - 90% savings.

Desvantagens

Lack of flexibility for some certain functions that our previous ERP had. While our previous ERP had several ways to accomplish a task, Kechie only allowed 1 way.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Lila R.
Setor: Design gráfico
Traduzir com Google

Inventory management software that automated your business

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 20/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Amazing software that makes our lives easier. Many of the systems that we investigated looked great at first, but once you get into it, it wasn’t enough. There were always more integrations or add-ons for the most basic inventory management. We’re glad we found Kechie that handles it all for us.

Vantagens

Finding a solution that wasn’t made for huge companies that you would have to adapt your team around was hard, so we’re glad we found Kechie. It definitely has everything we need for our business, but it’s actually customized to our business, which we couldn’t find anywhere else.

Desvantagens

Our team loves it, so we have no complaints.

Justin F.
Setor: Internet

Robust and flexible.

Avaliado em 16/12/2017

Vantagens

Very efficient UI with a huge array of important and useful feature sets. Incredibly responsive customer service!

Desvantagens

The only feedback I would have is that the software could be a little more aesthetically pleasing. Not a big deal since it gets the job done, and well!

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzir com Google

Fantastic way to manage inventory!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 23/07/2019

Vantagens

I mean if you survive by a slue of google spreadsheets now is the time to make the change and Kechie is your answer!

Desvantagens

I feel like there are multiple tasks that just take a little more effort than necessary, however the few snags are monumentally better than trying to rely on disjointed documents that float from various users from all directions.

Nicole F.
Setor: Contabilidade
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Great software

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 03/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Kechie has a fantastic team of personnel always at the ready to assist their clientele. Whether working with the founders, programmers, sales/ marketing or customer service representatives I always know I will be receiving the highest level of professional service!

Vantagens

I love that you can perform nearly any task from nearly any screen you are in. Saves time switching back and forth between screens.

Desvantagens

I cannot say that I have come across any areas that I dislike in the software.

Hooman R.
Setor: Consultoria de gestão
Porte da empresa: 10.001+ funcionários

Software Product Manager

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

Easy to use - Cloud based - Configurable - Built based on market's needs - Great Usability - Modular

Desvantagens

I don't see any cons at this moment. Kechie has all the necessary modules that can meet customer's needs.