118 avaliações

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
118 avaliações
Brian S.

KISS for email marketing

Avaliado em 01/09/2020

I use it to send a weekly email to my former ukulele students (300+). I also send out 'tech tips' to authors on a semi-regular basis.

Vantagens

What I love most about email octopus is the simplicity of it. The interface is minimal by design which doesn't derail me when I just need to get an email out to my lists.

Desvantagens

I would love it if they supported markdown.

Josh E.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Probably one of the best & most cost-effective ESP's out there!

Avaliado em 08/03/2021

Truly outstanding customer service. Quick response times and always willing to go out their way to ensure that you are properly looked after. This too is one of the key reasons why we are still with EO and have no intention of leaving. Solid company and staff all round!

Vantagens

The thing we love most, is that when you link your Amazon SES account with Email Octopus, you can get a real bargain, esp. when compared to other ESPs out there. The user interface is very intuitive and simple to use, yet, it comes with very advanced email marketing features. All in all, we can recommend EO to anyone looking for an advanced email marketing system that doesn't break the bank.

Desvantagens

In terms of advanced segmentation, the current version is still somewhat limited, but I've been in touch with their support team who have ensured us that it's on it's way. But other than that, no complaints whatsoever.

Jan sigetty B.
  • Setor: Editoras

Unfair comparison with Mailchimp

Avaliado em 28/09/2018

I like it, but that's because I found workarounds.

Fx. I design the NewsLetter in MailChimp and copy/paste the HTML. It works fine that way.

Vantagens

I moved from MailChimp, because of the price tag. Octopus is way cheaper, but it's still possible to send the same quality emails and that's​ great.

Desvantagens

1. A better interface to make your own template/design. Limitations in fonts, sizes, etc

2. List features are limited. No way to create segments or groups based on subscriber data.

3. Regarding reports: A graphic overview of where the clicks are placed.

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the feedback. We have some good news on the campaign editor- we've just launched our new drag & drop email builder.

It's only in Beta at the moment, however I've added it to your account and you'll be able to use it in your next campaign.

More updates to come based on your feedback, too.

Thanks again,

Jargon D.

This is the one!

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

10/10

Vantagens

EmailOctopus was SOOOOOO easy to use! I love it. I came over discouraged AF from trying MailChimp. Anyone whoever used MailChimp either has a degree in the software or hired someone. It is ridiculously difficult to use and it embeds itself into everything. EmailOctopus is so simple and effective. I got real-time results and I ended up making quite a bit of money emailing old customers. I will definitely be using EmailOctobus from here on out.

Desvantagens

The only thing I didn't like is that I didn't find it sooner.

Mikey C.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Reliable and cost-effective

Avaliado em 31/08/2020

Overall I've been very pleased. I have tried several other providers and found that this service is excellent and compares well with other providers who charge a lot more for similar features.

Vantagens

EmailOctopus offers a reliable platform at an excellent price, and the level of customer support is particularly good. Questions are answered promptly and efficiently. The platform is easy to use and has a good range of features.

Desvantagens

I'd like to see the drag and drop email editor improved. It works well enough and the emails look good, but it is not as slick as other editors I've used.

Kat S.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Can't beat the features for the price

Avaliado em 30/03/2021

My overall experience has been positive. I'm comfortable with tech, so setting this up with AWS wasn't difficult. I like the user interface and I think deliverability is at least moderate. I've been able to save 10-20 month using EmailOctopus over the more mainstream and pricey email providers, so I'm happy.

Vantagens

I like that I have 90% of the functionality as with the more expensive options, like MailerLite. This allows me to build my newsletter list without the hefty price tag.

Desvantagens

I wish there were more analysis-type features, like being able to tell me at a glance which subscribers haven't opened an email in six months, and then a mechanism to pull that group out and cull them from my list. Right now the process is manual and time-consuming.

Sumeet C.
  • Setor: Varejistas

Best Email Marketing System

Avaliado em 05/11/2020

Overall, I think I am using EmailOctopus for more than 3-4 years now I think. I have been very satisfied with their product and haven't found any other service which gives me such good features at this price point. All the best to their team and hoping they take EmailOctopus to new heights.

Vantagens

I have been using this since it was a very small product. I have seen it grow and add new features with time. They have definitely grown for the better and added some really nice automated marketing features without increasing the cost too much.

Desvantagens

Amazon SES reputation management is the biggest issue I have faced. Though, it's not their part of the product directly but there should be some way of managing the reputation and fixing those issues from within their product. Whenever I had doubts, their team did help me out a lot.

Brian T.
  • Setor: Automotivo

Small Agency ESP Review

Avaliado em 11/09/2020

Very positive.

Vantagens

We use EmailOctopus for our small agency to send our newsletters and other targeted email campaigns. Their tool is extremely easy to use and is very cost efficient for small agencies that have to watch every penny. Plus the are continually adding new features to the platform which makes the value increase every quarter!

Desvantagens

Would like the ability to create sub-accounts. And it's a bummer to pay a foreign transaction fee every month.

Fantastic low-cost email host

Avaliado em 25/07/2019

I needed an easy and inexpensive way to host email. This has done the trick and then some! Really pleasantly surprised.

Vantagens

Very easy to use, inexpensive. Great deliverability!

Desvantagens

Doesn't have an easy way to segment your subscribers.

Hi there,

We have some good news on segmentation - we've just launched this as a feature so you can now segment your mailing list based on custom fields and the data that's most important to your business.

Let us know how it works for you.

Thanks,

Teresa F.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Solid free option for creating campaigns and sending newsletters

Avaliado em 05/08/2020

It was easy to start using EmailOctopus, create and send newsletters, and keep track of their stats. Wound up switching back to MailChimp because newsletters often did not reach many of the recipients with EmailOctupus.

Vantagens

- The free version is good enough for use in a small company
- Campaigns are easy to create, start, and track
- Mailing lists are easy to create, import, export and edit
- Easy to use, even for new users

Desvantagens

- Emails often did not reach their target recipients
- Editor could have more features

Ian R.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

I Only Use This Software Because it Works

Avaliado em 10/12/2019

I ave never really had any issues with Email Octopus and only have good things to say. If you are using something else for your email services, I highly recommend you check this out. They are easy to use, very affordable, and the service is clean/not bogged down with a bunch of stuff that no one uses.

Vantagens

Easy to use dashboard, all the basic features I want without all the fluff of the other software out there, and the price is WAY better than most

Desvantagens

It can be a pain to set it up with AWS. I would recommend getting an AWS freelancer to set it up for you initially if you don't know how to work with it

Ryan B.
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Best Email Service Anywhere

Avaliado em 28/09/2018

Outstanding. I have so much control and flexibility to use this service for so many bulk emailing applications and I can scale up or down to mirror my busy seasons. I have been thrilled with this service for years.

Vantagens

I have been a user of EmailOctopus for years and have seen the company, services, and functionality grow and develop over time. The customer service has been extraordinary whenever I have had questions and I have always received highly respectful communications from this company. They know that your success makes them succeed as well so they are in your corner every step of the way and they treat customers fairly at all times.

The ease and flexibility of this web-based program are outstanding and I have made recommendations in the past that have since been implemented. What the service is now is a godsend for anyone needing to send bulk emails whether frequently or occasionally because they allow you to scale up or down to your needs, which I see as further proof of their customer first philosophy.

The setup is easy if you follow the instructions or ask for any help and once you are setup with amazon and email octopus, you can be confident that you will achieve everything you desire with this service. Best of luck to you all in future endeavors.

Desvantagens

None Exist. Try to change my mind. This service is outstanding.

Freeman L.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Love EmailOctopus!

Avaliado em 26/10/2020

Vantagens

EmailOctopus is focused on one thing - helping you send beautiful emails to your subscribers. It's not bloated, it's simple to use, and it's priced very competitively. We switched from Mailchimp a few years ago. We love the ability to use our Amazon SES account to keep costs low for our high volume of weekly email sends. I've also switched client's from Mailchimp to the EmailOctopus Pro plan and it always saves them time and money.

Desvantagens

Would be great to have more integrations with other content management systems but they keep improving every day!

Steven W.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

E-mail Octopus is a great platform

Avaliado em 31/08/2020

Overall, our experience has been great. Any time I've had a question or a problem the support center is very responsive, even factoring in the time lag because I'm in the United States and they are in Great Britain.

Vantagens

E-mail Octopus is very easy to use. It is an intuitive program. Over the past three years that we have been using it it has been nearly flawless. But the best thing about it is it's affordability and flexibility.

Desvantagens

If I had to pick just one thing about the program that I would change would be on the reporting side. It gives good data about the number of opens, numbers who unsubscribe and bounces. However when they report clicks the base it not just on the number of opens but also factor in even the number who never opened the e-mail. To me, that doesn't make sense. How can you report data on someone who never even opens the e-mail.The realistic number of click throughs should be based on the actual number of the people who have opened the e-mail. That is the most accurate data a user like myself can benefit from.

Phil S.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The Ronseal of Email Platforms - Does exactly what it says on the tin!

Avaliado em 06/10/2020

Nutshell - AWESOME.

Ease of use. After failing to be able to achieve what we needed with a well known competitor we switched. We had spent four days trying to import our list with the competitor but were unable to due to limitations in the host software.

Desvantagens

No landing page. Sure its fine for us, we have a website page specifically for capturing new signups but some will not have this ability. For example in the MLM world the 'rep' or 'agent' may not have or need an actual website but will absolutely need email marketing with a very simple way to capture new users. Something with a url that would allow for sharing on social networks.

Integration with Wordpress isn't very 'pretty'! We're having to use web hooks in a separate form to pass the data through automation to our audience list. The WP plugin isn't, and very probably never will be, as powerful as some of the built in tools within modern WP page builders. Unfortunately whilst the bigger guys tend to get their platforms integrated into WP plugins, it helps the plugin devs sell the product, EmailOctopus isn't current being supported. WP plugin devs, if you're reading this, make it happen!!

Sheila R.
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Email Octopus makes it designing and sending emails easy and affordable

Avaliado em 01/03/2021

I'm getting more emails out and having more interaction with my customers. With the algorithms on social media changing daily, being able to consistently connect with my customers through email marketing is so important.

Vantagens

Email Octopus is so much easier to use that other email marketing products. The templates are simple and impactful, making sending new email campaigns an absolute breeze instead of a full-time job.

Desvantagens

The only thing I would suggest is that email octopus develop an app for mobile users. That would make it even easier to use!

Jacques-louis K.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

I tried many Email services and EmailOctopus is my favorite

Avaliado em 14/08/2019

Vantagens

- Very low cost: EmailOctopus uses Amazon Simple Mail Service to send emails, for a fraction of the cost of other email platforms

- Integrated API: I automate my list building using EmailOctopus full featured API. I can connect EmailOctopus to my workflow

- Real-time statistics: watch in real time how your campaigns perform

- Outstanding support: I needed support to use the API and got great help from them

Desvantagens

It lacks a list segmentation feature and the list contacts editing could be more user friendly.

Hi Jacques-Louis,

Let us know how it works for you.

Thanks,

Kristian V.
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

Excellent

Avaliado em 14/09/2020

Amazing. Great support, fantastic features & unbelievable ease of use.

Vantagens

A simple, powerful tool to automate & scale your email communication.

Desvantagens

There are no cons. The company is growing, and progressively improving their services.

Phillip C.
  • Setor: Eletrônicos

CEO

Avaliado em 28/10/2020

Vantagens

not as expensive! it's easy to use and works great! Never had a problem with it and always have had good success with it.

Desvantagens

I'd like some more functionality but I understand if I need to pay to get those things.

• Setor: Editoras
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Not-so-bad Alt to MailChimp

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

Vantagens

The fact that the free version comes with 2500 subscribers. 200 more than MailChimp.

Desvantagens

For me there's no serious cons of this software. they did good job in improving their drag and drop editor. But i don't feel they keep up with enough updates. The sector of email marketing providers is crowded and if you don't keep up like what MailChimp did with launching Inbox and Surveys features plus their brand new editor: We as customers and therefore our clients will choose the most advanced solution.

Ashleigh S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The Perfect Solution

Avaliado em 15/10/2020

I had a suggestion for a new feature and contacted customer service. They responded within hours and were extremely friendly. I have been very pleased with this program and will definitely be recommending it to others.

Vantagens

I examined many email clients before selecting Email Octopus. What really made this program stand above the rest was the fact that I could have 2500 subscribers on my list and still remain on the free program.

Desvantagens

The "Drag and Drop" feature in the email builder has a slight learning curve, but it is still much easier to use than other programs I've worked with.

Ian R.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Easy to Use and Great ROI

Avaliado em 02/05/2019

I have used Email Octopus for a couple/few years now and I have not had an issue - which is saying something. The times I had a question or two, they were responsive and helped me out. Overall great experience.

Vantagens

Easy to use, great pricing, support has always been responsive, and they always seem to be improving things. I like the clear and easy dashboard that isn't cluttered with all sorts of stuff that I don't need.

Desvantagens

Integrations with other software is a bit limited.

Ryan A.
  • Setor: Partido político
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

EmailOctopus is my go-to solution for mass emailing.

Avaliado em 06/10/2020

Fast. Reliable. Responsive. Very satisfied.

Vantagens

The software and the team behind it are fast, reliable, and responsive. I work in politics and things need to happen quickly to be impactful, which is why EmailOctopus is my go-to solution when I need to get a message out and get a report back on how well it was received.

Desvantagens

I would add more data fields to list importing so I could segment better to one list.

Jesse K.
  • Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Email Octopus Review

Avaliado em 19/10/2020

Vantagens

Ease of use, effectiveness, sends emails efficiently and quickly. The ability to choose from templates or create your own is a great feature! Being able to see who has been sent an email, see when they opened it, and if they clicked on any links is such a wonderful feature for our school! Great costumer service as well. This is the first time our company has ever used an email platform software and it has made my job so much more efficient and the communication between our entire membership and school has never been stronger before! On top of that, I finally get to do something in my position that is creative, I love playing around with the templates and adding my special touches, it has helped me bring fun into my job!

Desvantagens

I would of loved more flexibility in creating my own templates, some features as far as how the emails look but other than that nothing!

• Setor: Imobiliárias

The BEST Email Platform for "Large Audience" Campaigns for Starter Businesses

Avaliado em 28/09/2018

I have had a wonderful experience, as for this pricing, there is no service I've found that can "go fast" from the get go and start sending large quantities of mail to your lists.

Vantagens

The number 1 key of this software is their unique ability to plug into your Amazon Email Platform account. This allows you to send out MANY MANY more emails on a daily basis than any other platform I have come across. Not to mention the ease of ability to upload the lists from wherever you have built them before.

Desvantagens

The biggest difficulty is that there are not comprehensive statistics set up in the back office to individually see what emails are opening and reading your emails. Or the ones that are clicking. That is a step down from where I was before.